(3,953)

3,953

(2,363)

2,363

• Pros

• "Awesome Software I use it all the time. It is great!"

• "It's easy to use and it works most of the time."

• "Easy to use, user interface is easy to look at and understand. "

• Cons

• "While the sound quality is good, it can be hard to hear clearly when a few people are talking at the same time on the other line."

• "It might be a little bit confusing at the beginning due to the interface and the way of connecting to the meeting rooms using a numeric code, but then it is easy to use."

• "The software in it, is very good, but when it comes to the area where the internet connection is not strong, it is very difficult to use it."

Browse GoToMeeting Reviews

Cal from Mediware Information Systems

Makes Training via the Internet Easy

I am solving the business problem of training remote users without having to be in the same room. Gotomeeting allows me to do this very well. And, as I mentioned, it allows me to see their screen and/or their video camera while we are on the Gotomeeting. This allows for immediate problem solving and clarification of issues.

Pros

What I like best is that on the Gotomeeting dashboard I can see exactly what the other people see, so I know if my screen is not refreshing or if, when I use two screens, I'm accidently sharing the wrong screen. I like that Gotomeeting can be viewed on a cell phone. This allows some of my viewers to watch the training or join a meeting from their phone rather than having to be tied to a computer or tablet. I think the feature that allows me to make someone else a presenter while our meeting is going is super important because this means if there is a concept a participant doesn't understand or thinks is not working correctly on their end I can immediately make them a presenter and see their computer screen. This allows me to correct their actions, because I can see exactly what is happening on their end.

Cons

I dislike that Gotomeeting looks differently on Explorer than it does on Chrome. But it does work on both.

David from Devil's Party Press

Industry: Publishing

Solid Performance and Reliability

I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Pros

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following: 1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again. 2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you. 3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Cons

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting provides everything I need from an online meeting solution perspective. One simple click enables you to join any meeting to which you've received an invite. As a meeting organizer, it's simple to set up new meetings and invite colleagues and others. The quality of the web cam displays is excellent. Audio is also very clear. It's a simple process to toggle from presenter to presenter. It's also very easy to mute your audio during those moments when you need to sneeze or are interrupted. Overall, I would recommend GoToMeeting for organizations of all sizes, particularly if you need to invite others from different areas across the country. It performs well and with consistency.

Ana from Neenan

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Must have conferencing tool but can be confusing

Overall this is an indispensable tool for me despite the bugs that might pop up, or because it makes it easier to conference with team members who are not able to be present at my meetings. It is also very helpful to attend a meeting when I am not able to attend in person, such as when I am sick but can not afford to miss out on a critical meeting.

Pros

This is a must have tool for participating in meetings that have people in different locations. You can speak to each other, see each other, and share screens, and this goes for having dozens of people in the meeting. It is easy to set up a reoccurring phone number and link to call in which is helpful if you have a project with reoccurring meetings. If you are a user calling in to a meeting the directions you follow are fairly easy to follow and understand when you are on your computer, which is usually the case for me and my colleagues. I will also say the sound quality is consistently high, compared to other competitors of Go To, and I appreciate the tools to help others follow along with where I am referencing on the screen share(pointer, highlighter etc)

Cons

It can be very difficult to call in to a meeting if you are just on your phone. It is not as simple as calling a number, you have to enter different codes and if you are driving or on the go it can be challenging to open your outlook calendar or email to find the code to enter, or if you have misplaced it you can have troubles getting in to the call. I wish there was a better system for calling in rather than dialing such long numbers into the phone several times. It can also be easy to confuse different meetings with one another and accidentally call in to a meeting you are not invited to, instead of your meeting you are late to, as all the meetings are essentially random phone numbers. I have also had several instances where I will conclude a meeting but still have the line open accidentally, and voices from a meeting not at my company will emerge from the phone, very strange. This could be more user friendly. I have had some glitches where people cannot hear me, people get dropped off the call, or the meeting will suddenly end due to error but this is very rare.

Richard from Southwest Gas

Industry: Utilities

GoToMeeting isnt great, but it isnt bad either

Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but Im really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Pros

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, thats all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues theyre having on their end. It really helps with the show-dont-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Cons

Im realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we dont have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesnt integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I dont have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I dont like it.

Juan Pablo from Grupo Axento

Industry: Information Services

Great software for remote meetings, lacking some features you might find in competitors

This software works. The mobile apps run great and won't dissapoint. The addins to install on PC and Mac are lighweight and install very quickly and it still leads when connecting to different IT environments (we have never experienced having issues with a customer when using GoTo Meeting in their network), something that some remote meeting softwares haven't been able to achieve.

Pros

GoTo Meeting was our first selection when having remote meeting within our company untill last year (2019). It just works as expected, does not consume too many (computing and network) resources and works on most IT environments (incluiding our customer's). The addins install quick and easy and the sharing features are great. It usually has an admin that creates the meeting and the meeting needs to be started by the admin. Has all the basic features you would need to have a remote meeting (audio - video, screen sharing, inmersive chat, Q&A, participants list, some controls, etc) but it doesn't have had too many updates for some time and lacks some features we have found productive (whiteboard, for example).

Cons

The software works great. Nevertheless, we have found some features in other remote meeting software that could make it ideal: have anyone in your organization be able to have admin rights (create meetings, start meetings, change meeting configurations, etc) and some features that nowadays might be very useful (whiteboard, a note taking module to be able to take notes and share them when the meeting ends, more options to connect audio - to name a few).

Keith J. from Bankwest

Excellent GoToMeeting Software

GoToMeeting It has given us a great overall experience, it is very good and it helps us at work, it is very convenient at the time of the meetings and it facilitates the work, it has helped us to finish a whole time without problems and in a professional way. We love the quality of service at the time of customer service. It really is a very good software that I recommend to everyone.

Pros

First of all, it should be noted that GoToMeeting is an excellent Software and one of the things I like most is that the service makes it easy for us to set up webinars for audiences from all over the world. From anywhere, what makes meeting with Long distance people, and very fast and easy. I love it because it is a great tool when it comes to video conferencing with the team everywhere. It allows us to use it in a professional or personal way. It is really very satisfying to be software since it has made our daily routine much easier, I am fascinated.

Cons

GoToMeeting IS a Great Software with which I am Satisfied. But if there is something I would like to have a function where I could send reminders three or two hours before a meeting so that no person on the team forgets a meeting. And this is a small price to pay. Since it is a software this is only a small detail which I would like you to add. But I am satisfied with this software and I hope it continues to improve day by day

Orville M. from Ansira

GoToMeeting Excelente Software

Thanks to GoToMeeting we solved the communication problem since GoToMeeting has an excellent service for videoconferencing and we can be communicated with customers from anywhere

Pros

One of the things I like most about GoTomeeting is complete enough for meetings with the most common options in most meeting applications, for example, allow audio or videoconferencing to share the screen, share screen or even give control of Your desktop a User of the meeting, is the right provider for meetings with small groups of people of very high quality one of the best features that specify GoTomeeting better than another platform, is its price since it is really low, very good quality to an excellent low price

Cons

GoToMeeting is an excellent software, however, something that I dislike is the problem that has little capacity to connect users in a single online meeting, this is a problem for large organizations that have the need to make video conferences with too many people in a single meeting, it would really be a good idea if Gotomeeting would bring out a new commercial version that is what the biggest companies need, that is the only thing I would like them to improve since GoToMeeting is an excellent Software

Tanushree from SoftClouds LLC

A very organized tool to manage meetings

Overall, the experience has been really good. We have had 6 accounts with GTM for my company and have been using them for over 4 years now.

Pros

The feature that I liked the most is that GTM (GoToMeeting) gives you the flexibility to have a recurrence or one-time meeting without setting up too many details. Other tools in the market offer very complex mechanism to do the same.

Cons

Nothing as such. Sometimes it takes a while to start up. I think that can be the only feature I think disappoints me a bit.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Cost, simplicity, and user experience

Nikhil from Synup Digital Pvt Ltd.

Good software to host meetings

Decent - will purchase when budget permits again.

Pros

I like the scheduling feature of this Post., Its great to host and record meetings and share them later. Thats a definite benefit, along with a professional interface.

Cons

I disliked the costing parameters, however the software is well worth it.

Beatriz from Vivo

Saving travel expenses using this videoconferencing software.

Pros

In this video conferencing tool, my team and I were able to make video and voice calls with other branches in other states. I really like the possibility that GoToMeeting gives us screen sharing and presentation of presentations and documents during meetings and training sessions held on the tool. The 1080p quality surprised us and has great quality. It only requires a dedicated 10Mpbs link to have good stability and quality.

Cons

To make a video conference in high quality, FULLHD requires fast Internet access. And the image and sound quality may vary depending on the data transmission over the Internet. However, in our case, these problems were rare.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

More functionality and a lower acquisition cost. More efficient support too.

Arturo from Indra

Pretty good conference software

The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Pros

Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on. Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Cons

Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

Simeon from Information Technology and Services

Easy and quality meetings

In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Pros

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user. It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees. The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes. It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on. An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section. It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code. Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Cons

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

Jeffrey from The THORNE Group

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Pros

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Cons

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Samridh from TSI Incorporated

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Pros

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are, - Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again) - Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen) - Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me) - Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized) - Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment) - Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.) - Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you) - Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back) - Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed) I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Cons

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations - I cannot hear the other person though I see them online - If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Bonnie from Pacific Oaks College

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesnt work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it saves the day every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isnt perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program theyd prefer to use the following week GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot handle sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Pros

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Garin from Consensus

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Pros

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings. Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down. It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Cons

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Momoko from Sabai Thai Spa

The best platform for online meeting

I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Pros

Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Cons

I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I like how I can invite anyone to join the meeting without them having to create an account. This is because a lot of my staffs are worried about their personal information so it helps them join without having to sign up and enter as an anonymous user.

GoToMeetings - Excellent tool for Team Conferences

Overall experience is nice, it helps in delivering work and makes it look so easy to manage the work with the best communication medium. It has got great customer support too with great privacy and even cost efficient. Best in business, delivers what it promises.

Pros

It's the best tool when it comes for video conference with team or other parties. It can be used for professional use or your personal use as well. It is very beneficial in terms of its cost when compared with other products in market. It enables communication between multiple participants at real time through audio or video conference. The best thing i like is, no matter where i am, i can solve any kind of issues arrises with my team or in company with very easy be it on desktop or through mobile. Talking about the privacy, it has got best encryption system and has got a better security to your messages. Knowledge transition sessions can be conducted with large number of group very easily, even if the employee is working remotely and unable to travel. It reduces your effort and travel cost at the same time.

Cons

GoToMeeting has got many advantages and i have no dislikes as such with the tool. But one thing really irritates that is if many people talks in the meeting at the same time, there are issues with the audio but gain there is option provided to mute whom you don't want to hear or enable to talk. It requires little training on it and not that handy option when you are on the meeting and need to enable that option immediately.

David from University of Alaska Foundation

When your remote meetings need more than video

We love GoToMeeting because it's mostly simple and straightforward. Support for the product is great. Every issue we had was answered within minutes of our call. The pricing is adequate considering how many participants you can have on each meeting. Overall, I recommend GoToMeeting as gold standard right up there with WebEx and JoinMe. GoToMeeting is in my opinion more reliable and has easier setup.

Pros

GoToMeeting is a staple service at my organization. We used Google Hangouts for simple video and screen sharing sessions, but GoToMeeting presents a more full-featured and polished product. This is essential for things like Board or executive level meetings where interactive white boards and the ability to shift who the presenter is are essential. GoToMeeting has native apps for Mac, PC, Android, and iOS. This is crucial for BYOD organizations or organizations that rely on volunteers. Features like whiteboard make it very easy to share and visualize ideas as they evolve. Having the ability to change who the presenter is and giving that person "remote control" of the meeting is also hassle free.

Cons

The look and feel of the service is not the same across all platforms. This makes it difficult to explain functionality to users when starting a meeting or if you need to give instructions on the fly. If you are on a Mac and the other person is on a PC and you are trying to remember how to hand off controls and can't remember how on the other platform, this is a real impediment to getting things done.

John from Birchfield Partners LLC

Collaboration at its best!

With GoToMeeting we solve the problem of having team members be in different locations at the same time. Our team needs the full features of Microsoft Office and cannot use collaborative solutions such as Google Sheets when we are working on client deliverables.

Pros

GoToMeeting allows me and my colleagues to collaborate and work together on complicated spreadsheets. It allows us to conduct internal meetings and even conduct client meetings with those who are out of state. We now even have an international client and it would be exceedingly difficult to give him a presentation without GoToMeeting. We use this tool every single day.

Cons

The Google Chrome extension is not quite as robust as the desktop version of the application. For example, we are unable to change the presenter for those using the Chrome extension and not able to obtain keyboard and mouse control. This is not a big deal but would be nice for those such as clients who do not need the desktop application but want to install the Chrome extension for convenience.

Goto Meeting Daily user

Over it work great and been the bone for our dIaily meetings with screen share and easy to work.

Pros

I have used it for my daily meetings and it works great, recoding of meetings can be used later and can be in mp4 format , even i can pause the recordings in between the meetings and resume it as and when required

Cons

Bridge numbers are local, country specific if it can tollfree and if people from other country could join dialing local Numbers from their phone?

David from Expedited Travel

Great screenshare and more, but can be a little slow to load

Really great tool. I like the sharing options and once it's loaded, it can be very fast. It has a great reputation and I've never had to use the support.

Pros

It's one of the best screensharing and meeting tools. Most people are familiar with it and have the launcher already downloaded.

Cons

It can be slow to load. I have some issues where it prompts me to download even though I already have it downloaded.

Great reputation.

sanjay from Conceptia Software Technologies

A light weight and ready-to-plugin tool for all types of online meetings

It's easier for us to get in touch with our customers whenever required, fast and in a reliable way. For us it saved a lot of time instead of us travelling to customer places to check what's going on at customers end and provide a solution. Right at where i'm sitting, i'm able to gather the audience in just one single interface to save time and costs.

Pros

It is fast and have both desktop and online versions. New meeting ID with automatic setup of links and mobile numbers to join around the world saved lot of time and ambiguity. It's good that we could be able to record webinars, meetings and save them in video format.

Cons

I find it little expensive when compared to its peers. Sometimes they roll-out offers and sometimes not. Also video quality should be improved.

Firas from CCC

GoToMeeting - Conference call software

I always feel comfortable when using GoToMeeting since there are fewer technical problems, if none, mostly when the parties involved are from different locations in the world and different companies with multiple IT infrastructure. You hardly have a problem with the firewall and many local numbers are available to calling-in.

Pros

GoToMeeting is the best software I ever used for call and video conferencing. It has the best interface and easy to use. It is the most stable software compared to the performance of others. It has additional features that you don't find in many other software such as the voting option.

Cons

The price is always the major negative issue compared to other available software, especially nowadays with many open source and free software in the market

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Simply because it is the best stable and reliable of all; no disconnection and problems in connecting, and has all the features I need.

The best video calling service.

With the help of this software now I am able to work even when I am not physically present. This makes my job very easy. And I have suggested this software to many of ny clients they also seems to be liking this tool. Honestly I am very satisfied on its features. I would highly recommend this to everyone who does international business.

Pros

Gotomeeting is a great tool for having online conferences and classes. I started using this software less than a year but within this short period of time I am quiet impressed by its uninterrupted video call services. Even I use this software to have one and one client discussions too. It has a facility to share the screen so that I can show the progress of the project to the client easily. It doesn't requires much technical knowledge and support. And the user interface is also pretty awesome. I have never done a massive conference so far. My maximum number of participants will be 10-15 people within this range this software functions pretty well. Unlike other video calling softwares here we dont need to create an invite link all the time, we can use the same link to get in over and over again. And also the video resolution and audio clarity is very good. For the future reference you can record the meetings as well.

Cons

According to me there is no cons regarding this software. I hope to see many exciting features to come up in the future.

Gordon W from Graydient Creative

A recognizable name, but basic features can be found elsewhere

The business problem we solve with GoToMeeting is simple: we needed a solution that any of our external clients can easily access and join meetings with our teams from any device they might have. We wanted a solution which gives us and our clients a familiar feature set along with easy to use controls so we don't need to worry about spending parts of meetings waiting for people to install complex software just to join a simple meeting.

Pros

Being one of the biggest names in collaboration software, GoToMeeting's biggest advantage is that so many people are familiar with it, you don't have to worry much about encountering someone that doesn't know how to join or call into a meeting. There are some great features they have in the product that don't exist in any other platform, like sharing your entire mobile device's screen with a meeting in order to demonstrate a mobile app. On the off-chance you have a meeting with someone who has never used GoToMeeting before, the set up is simple and can usually be done in an unobtrusive way that doesn't run afoul with IT groups.

Cons

I don't like the pricing model. It's an extremely robust product, but more often I find myself leveraging similar, albeit much more simple, functionality built into other tools to get much of the same result for internal meetings. For example, if I need to call a snap meeting with my team, rather than ask everyone to join my GoToMeeting, I simply start a call within our (paid) Slack channel and we don't need to worry about tying up the account for anyone else who might need to use it. For setting up a conference line, there are other more affordable solutions (sometimes free ones if you don't mind stability issues) on the marker which can accomplish this goal.

del from Romantic Scents

Great Software for Webinars

I like the idea that I GoTo Meeting can be used as a remote application that will allow me to speak to my vendors and suppliers while in different cities or countries.

Pros

I really like the GoToMeeting for online webinars. You can have an audience size up to 250 people at a time listening to your webinar. It has remote capabilities so you can record, or lecture anytime anywhere. I like the idea you can log in and setup different webinars for different occasions. Also, there is a feature that allows you to share your screen so others can see what you are doing on your laptop or desktop computer. Secondly, it has a web cam or video camera feature, that allows others to view your presentation. Also, the audio function is easy to use as well. The audio works will with a MIC or PC speakers. Overall, I like the idea of the goto meeting because you can share a public web url to your audience. The user just needs to click the web url that you provide them and they will be joined into your meeting.

Cons

Sometimes, if my internet provider is having latency problems, the goto meeting may experience bandwidth issues, due to increase of or influx of traffic. Overall, no other issues at this time.

PATTI from MENINNO BROTHERS GOURMENT FOODS

Industry: Food Production

TECHNOLOGY HELPING BUSINESS'S GROW

I feel this is a must for every business big or small. Very convenient and user friendly. Great audio and visual quality. Trying to convince senior leadership to obtain a more Join a Meeting conference numbers. This will maximize productivity and cut down on face to face meetings that tend to get lengthy and get side tracked.

Pros

I find this software to be widely used and is very easy to operate. This software make the miles in between you and your client seem null. Very clear audio and great that you can share the screen and even give control to a participant.

Cons

If I had to say anything negative I would say that when a participant joins the meeting others can see who joined but maybe it can be improved so you don't hear everyone speaking at once when they join at the same time

Best call solution for online meetings

An awesome solution that made my online client meeting uninterrupted. Works with low bandwidth as well. Affordable solution for all segments.

Pros

Since 8 years i am using GotoMeeting. Not only Gotomeeting but also i have used Gotowebinar and Gototraining as well. It is one of the best and cost effective solution for online meetings. Best to use from anywhere PC/Laptop/Mobile. Moreover you can connect through phone calls as well. For lot many features i rate Gotomeeting higher than Webex. You can use the software anywhere, anytime just need to have internet. Just WOW product.

Cons

Nothing very specific but can include dialing numbers for other countries where user are more like India.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Initially we choose Gotomeeting over Webex for pricing. However found lot many features after purchasing the solution.

Great tool to having meetings with people all over the world anytime.

I use GoToMeeting on a regular basis to have meetings with coworkers and colleagues and it is mostly flawless for those purposes. Meetings sometimes get delayed due to someone having an audio or other connection issue but not often enough for it to be a big problem. One of the most valuable uses is for remote presentations. We hold conferences and judging events where the presenter is unable to be there in person so using GoToMeeting, they are able to present their PowerPoints and interact with the audience in real time almost as seamlessly as if they were there. My biggest recommendation is to always test important meetings and presentations where time and presentation are important factors with the actual connections and computers that will be used at the time of the actual meeting.

Pros

It is very easy to schedule meetings, alert participants and add meetings to your calendar. Once meetings are started, there is a useful tool that helps you make sure your audio and video connections are working properly. It is great that there is an option for using computer audio or calling in over the phone. Almost everyone in the business world if familiar with using this software and it seems to have compatibility across the board with all the computers I've used. The ability to allow any participant to become the presenter and share their screen is extremely valuable.

Cons

Sometimes, even with the audio/video tool, I've run into issues that take a while to figure out. There might be a setting to turn it off but when you have back to back meetings, one meeting could be interrupted with a loud alert for the next one. Obviously, as an internet based tool, it is only as good as your connection so audio and video quality could suffer significantly with slower connections.

Elizabeth from Indy FertilityCare

Go To Meeting serves my fertility and childbirth coaching practice well

I am able to meet with my clients virtually which helps geography, illness, and winter weather not be as big of an issue. I am glad that it integrates with Acuity, another software system that I use.

Pros

I am grateful that this software allows me to securely speak to potential and current clients of my programs. I like how interactive it is in allowing me to screen share and even manipulate the screen (pointing/drawing) so it is an interactive experience.

Cons

Once in awhile there are slight malfunctions with audio or video, but these don't tend to last long.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Good price point and easy to use for myself and for my clients.

Sarah from Siteimprove

Easy to use and works well with Gong!

I've used WebEx, Join.Me and GoToMeeting for work. GoToMeeting is by far the easiest and has the fewest issues when customers or myself are trying to log in. Watching back my call recordings, it's not pixelated or laggy which is amazing! It helps me provide a quality call with my customers and prospects.

Pros

What I like the most about GoToMeeting is the ease of use. It's easy for my customers to join my meeting and easy for me to provide them a recording after. It's also nice that I can pass the presenter role to others on my team or to the customer if they need to show me something.

Cons

There's been a couple issues where my customers haven't been able to log into the GoToMeeting link and that's been a challenge. Overall, it's worked about 99% of the time.

Paige from North Carolina Outward Bound School

In my previous customer service role, I conducted daily webinars with small groups via GoToMeeting.

Pros

I appreciated the ease in which I could schedule a GoToMeeting and provide attendees with the link to attend. I was able to easily access that link again if I needed to remind participants of how to access the meeting. During the implementation of the meeting, participants receive an intro tutorial on how to setup their audio, etc. As I was aware of the information they were receiving, I would often type in the chat box and reiterate verbally what they would need to do to access their own speaker and more. It is valuable to be able to record the session via GoToMeeting and send that file to participants as a follow-up.

Cons

It is good to be mindful that your computer's updates can conflict with GoToMeeting's function. When my computer conducted certain updates, the volume on GoToMeeting would work for a minute or two during the beginning of the session and then it would stop working. So, if you incur an issue with GoToMeeting, keep in mind it could be something external to the actual software. It also takes a sequence of steps to be able to show attendees a recording during your session--the audio settings must be changed to allow for audio to be heard from the recording rather from your microphone.

Jahangir from Augmedix Inc

Click and start your meeting!!!

My CEO and other HOD's always prefer to use Goto meeting to make the external meeting due to easy connect feature and external participant doesn't need to register. Also, all interview candidate, one to one external meetings are pretty flexible via Goto meeting. But for group meeting like internal including customize feature is not availale to this platform. Overall it has a significant value till now to my company to particular type of conference. I do personally use especially when I need to connect remote people where internet connection is very poor and the y can join via dialing .

Pros

1. A simple sign feature & sync with your calendar 2. Once you are signed in, share the code with the link or share the number including meeting code. 3. No hassle to join in if you have an invitation even no need to register. PC or Phone whatever you can join 4. If Internet speed is good than very clear voice and even HD service. 5. Due to easy to connect without register, employees love this platform

Cons

1. Sometimes, I found at least 2/3 times its logging into account due to an unknown error 2. One I call the customer support their solution is not working sometimes. Means it has some bugs 3. UberConference, Google meet, and other available online apps have the easy feature which is similar to Goto Meeting. Like customization for own company.

Shikha from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

GoTo Meeting-Your GoTo Idea for all conferences and meetings

The overall experience has been fine so far but they can improve on certain things to make it better as there are other competitors in the market.

Pros

GoTo Meeting is an online platform which provides the facility of virtual meeting with your offshore team, client and vendors. It is an extremely beneficial and easy to use tool for communication. I have been using this tool for almost 2.5 years now to communicate with my vendors and clients. It creates a seamless platform for presentation to the team who is situated offshore. There is no limit to the number of participants and you have the ability to switch between the presenters anytime. You can move the control tab (with option to present, mute and webcam) to the left or right side of your screen, basically as per your convenience. It highlights the icon of the person who is speaking while presenting. It also provide an option to chat and write any important query in the middle of the meeting. It also lets you record your meetings

Cons

Being a virtual conference/meeting software, it's imperative that the audio and video option is fluent. Sometimes, there are audio issues when the number of presenters are more. The customer support team is little slow and sometimes the person on the other end is not aware of the issues and results in delay in response to a query. There are other options available in the market which are comparatively easy to use. You have to be really verse with the software in order to use to efficiently. Someone who is not tech savvy would find it little difficult to operate.

Eric from NanoLumens

Online Meeting/Conference Call Superstar

The biggest business problem we solve with GotoMeeting is handling support issues. Very easy to show examples instead of trying to write an explanation of the issue.

Pros

GotoMeeting is very easy to use. Even the most inept technology user can utilize GotoMeeting efficiently. We use it for all meetings, it is very cost conscious and our sales team loves it. I also work with several vendors and their support teams. It is so beneficial to be able to show something you would have to write a book to describe.

Cons

I think if the price came down a little, I think your customer base would increase especially for smaller organizations. I have had to defend our bill several times to the executive team.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Too many reasons to list. GotoMeeting is so much better.

Slightly out of date, but still a great video conference tool

It's reliable, it allows me to share any type of file, and the device works with any type of web browser (on any device). GoToMeeting not only simplified video conferencing, it enhanced it. This was particularly true for presentations, which were often clunky because I would need to email the powerpoint file separately from the video conference call- so this centralized the whole process as a one-stop shop.

Pros

GoToMeeting is a great program in a professional setting for a number of reasons. For starters, video conferences are easy to create and organize with shareable links that can be added to calendars (with reminders) at the click of a button. Then factor in that GoToMeeting is accessible with PCs, tablets and smartphones, and it makes organizing meetings so easy that it becomes a go-to program. Finally, creating and delivering presentations with the program is so easy and good that I end up inventing reasons to use the program for every meeting- and turning as many meetings as I can into video conferences.

Cons

Aside for the occasional lapses in audio quality, lag times and glitches, the chat function is not as easy to use as it should be. Meetings also can't be recorded (at least not with the most recent free version). And it is expensive.

Yomi from DAWIB Associates

A Live Meeting without been on site

Well, if you want to talk to your all your staff and they are not in a location, GoToMeeting is a way to connect to all of them at the same time. This saves energy, time and cost less. You can connect to your friends and colleagues all at the same time and do a meeting without physically being in same place. I really enjoy this experience using it. It is super cool.

Pros

GoToMeeting is very essential in my organisation. We use it every week when we talk to our facilitators for a training program. I love the fact that I can show others my screen as I present a training or explain what I am trying to show others to understand. It can also accommodate so many of people at the same time while I present. I do not have to go to a far location to be in a meeting. Whenever an urgent meeting is needed, GoToMeeting is very handy and we all get the details in full. It also has a place where you can mute while the presenter is talking and a place where you can type questions without interfering with the speaker as he/she is still talking. It saves time, money and stress getting everybody to be in a location for a meeting or a seminar.

Cons

It takes some time to join in the meeting. When the link is sent, it takes a while before it logs you in. Also most time I get to type in when not able to hear what the presenter is saying. I think there should be a way to mute people as an admin without the person releasing himself/herself unless the admin does that. It makes the mute button useless. Without the internet, it is not accessible.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

It is light in storage and easy to use.

Ashwin from The Water Research Foundation

Excellent communication platform

Effective communication platform need

Pros

Ease of setting up and the plugins that are compatible with outlook.

Cons

The person setting it up has to start the meeting before everyone can join in.

Company Decision

Lee from CSUSM

GoToMeeting

I have been teaching and holding meetings online for over ten years now and I have used like eight or nine different programs through the years. Some were good, but were replaced by more popular or up to date programs. GoToMeeting, for me, has been my favorite virtual meeting tool to use. I love being able to set up all the online meetings/chats I will need for the whole month in advance and that GoToMeeting will auto generate the email invitation message with the needed hyperlinks and access codes so I can easily send out to all of my attendees/students well in advance or just a few minutes before if needed. And the transcription feature is something I especially like as do my students, so they can search through it for needed information.

Pros

GoToMeeting is by far one of the easiest to use online virtual meeting/chat platforms I have used. Ill use it even when the institution Im teaching for in any given month will provide another program/platform to use for online class live chat sessions, because I know I wont I wont have any problems using it AND my attendees/students will be able to login to the live session without needing a long tutorial on how to use it (this last one is a BIG plus). And with their recent upgrades its my GoTo for live chats.

Cons

The recent upgrades to GoToMeeting are really nice, but I am disappointed that they did not include the much needed feature that will the attendees (non-moderator users) raise your hand to get the moderators attention during a live session. Still, it is a very good live chat/meeting platform and I will continue to use it over other programs when I have the choice to pick my own program.

Jon from Strobel Energy Group

Easy & Simple Meetings

GoToMeeting is one of hte easiest conferencing software packages out there. It is easy to use and just works.

Pros

GoToMeeting has a simple interface and it is very easy to use. You can easily create meetings and have custom URL, video recording and transcription. Much Easier to use than other competing products such as WebEx. It is always great when the meetings software is not causing problems during your meeting!

Cons

Would like some aditional options and features that some of the other meetings products have, such as Polling and Webinar.

price and functionality

I love GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting has helped my team and I connect with clients and leads in all stages without having to leave our office space. The ease of use gives us the opportunity to have back to back meetings since all you have to do is click on "start" and in a second you are at your next meeting.

Pros

I love GoToMeeting. It's easy to understand and you can get the hang of it on your first go. The whole system is self explanatory and you don't need to go through a manual to learn how to use the basics. It can generate a new link for every conference call that you schedule so that no two meetings collide - imagine your 3:00 pm getting into the conference call 10 minutes early only to then walk in on your 2:00 pm meeting that hasn't finished yet. The video quality is good and it doesn't lag your computer and you can easily record the whole meeting to take notes afterwards.

Cons

There's really not a negative thing I would say about GoToMeeting. The only issue I would have is the bill. My team and I use this for business meetings so paying the yearly plan is no problem with us since it helps us gain money. But if you need something free and don't mind not having quality features then this is not for you as they only give you a free 14 day trial and then you'll have to pay to continue with it. I wouldn't use this if I ran a non-profit organization.

Marcus from Corgan

Industry: Architecture & Planning

GoToMeeting, great asset but with limits

Great with limits. There are better options out there.

Pros

web and video conferencing needs clean design and sort of easy to setup has both online web access and desktop/laptop app access toll free and international call in can be accessed using all types of devices, PC, iOS, etc

Cons

no embedded audio not affordable east but not quick setup screen share delay, bad quality admin portal not too user friendly random "ghost" users joining and leaving

Perry from Asset-Map

GoToMeeting Review

The support team has been great and it has helped us realize our meeting potential. Overall GTM is a great asset to our company and we do not plan to explore other options. Call quality is reliable and that is the most important thing we can ask for.

Pros

GTM has improved our inter-office communication vastly. Having a team spread across 4 states and 2 countries it is imperative that we have a reliable meeting tool. We liked it so much that we began using it with our SaaS subscribers for support and sales, as well. The interface is easy enough to use and for less tech savy users, we can register them for meetings and send them a single link to click that will automatically downlaod the meeting agent and allow them to initiate a call. We especially like being able to share screen/mouse control to help work through any support issues.

Cons

There is no ability to lock individual meetings. If we are scheduled back to back, and we are not using one of our unique meetings (which sometimes has to be the case) then there is a risk that someone hops into the meeting early and interferes with our current call. Also, the tool is slightly expensive for what you get.

Jill from OrderInsite, LLC

Meets our Needs

We use GoToMeeting regularly in our company, for customer calls and for internal meetings where we need to share documents with employees working in a different location. It always meets our needs and allows us to accomplish our goals pertaining to the shared documentation in a meeting.

Pros

I like how easy Go To Meeting is to use in regards to setting up the webinars and while conducting a webinar. I like that I am able to see who has joined the call, as well as what I'm displaying on the screen to the audience. I also love that I'm able to pause the display and freeze the screen, allowing me to look at something in the background without interrupting the flow of the meeting.

Cons

We occasionally have technical issues when using GoToMeeting, which usually pertains to an attendee not being able to launch the webinar portion or see the shared screen. Often, it only takes closing the browser and relaunching it, so it isn't a huge impact, but it would be nice to not encounter these glitches.

MD Masoom from TO THE NEW

Indeed a great conference meeting tool

My overall experience with GoToMeeting is satisfactory, it gives me simple user interface and amazing video and audio quality that I like about it.

Pros

I am using GoToMeeting daily for video conferencing and E-meeting with clients. I like its video and audio quality the most because sometimes I feel that I am not virtually talking to someone, it feels like face to face meeting and this the best thing that I like about it.

Cons

There is one thing that I like least about it and that is sometime GoToMeeting stops working when the internet gets slow but overall I am very happy with this product.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I choose GoToMeeting over Google Hangout because it is very simple to use.

Aliz from HP Inc

Industry: Computer Hardware

Excellent online communication tool

It's been an excellent tool for remote conferences, my daily job requires constant meetings and honestly no other tool i've tried gives you as many benefits as this one. Very efficient and user friendly!

Pros

I like the tools it has and its functionalities, for example: how you can see the audience and even see the ones who are not paying attention, it helps you change the rythm or the content of your presentation to capture your audience's attention back. I also like the fact that you can change presenter, share screen, stat video, mute or aun-mute the audience, raise hand.. there's a lot you can play with and it's very user friendly so it makes the presentation go smooth and adapt the features to whatever kind of remote conference you need to have.

Cons

Nothing really, I enjoyed very much working with this tool, very stable connection and audio reception and transmission.

Michael from Computer Software

The Gold Standard for Web Conferencing

Pros

I've been using GoToMeeting for at least a decade and it is still the gold standard for web conferencing for companies of all sizes. Our entire organization (sales, marketing, success, and support) all have licenses for scheduling screen shares and web conferences with leads and customers. You can share your screen, allow another person to share their screen, and even take control of another user's screen for troubleshooting issues, or training purposes. It is easy to use for those setting up and those connecting to a web conference. It has a number of wonderful integrations - the most useful being the Google Calendar plug in - which enables you to easily schedule GoToMeetings directly from a calendar event. You can also record sessions for replay later (helpful for training or demos).

Cons

It would be great if their recordings of screenshares were more compressed so that longer presentations weren't so large or the ability to integrate with a cloud based storage site to allow default a recording to go directly to an online location for sharing and playback.

Good in most cases

Good for daily use in meetings. Even if the internet connection is a little slow the whole application freezes.

Pros

This is a good software in most cases. It allows you to join a meeting from both the browser or if you want you can download the app on your desktop. Screen sharing and joining from mobile for only audio are also very useful features in this application.

Cons

Sometimes the application hangs and it takes lot of time when someone is trying to do a screen share. Sometimes the whole application freezes when some other heavy application is running on the system. Also, the user sometimes gets confused about the mute and un-mute button toggle as the color code for the button is not easily understandable.

Rob from Thinkware LLC

Best Video Conferencing Software

Pros

There are so many options for video conferencing and lots of them are the same. But personally I like G2M the best because its happened to be the most robust and seems to offer the best quality of video and audio. Lots of other conferencing software is the same but they will crash, have longer delays in video / audio, have super long confirmation codes etc. I also really like that I can have a vanity URL (with a paid account) that I can always use to fire up a meeting at anytime (i.e. http://gotomeet.me/. This is super nice for just firing up ad-hoc meetings or the like. Recording sessions is easy and I love that they have the ability to "lock" a given session which prevents unwanted access from people when you have back to back meetings with different groups using the same dial-in information.

Cons

After you record a session the video has to get translated to the right format. this can take a long time depending on your hardware, length of the meeting, etc. To be fair this is the case with most conference software options. But just something to note. Also, the mobile apps are good for using G2M on the go or sharing your mobile screen but they are a little clunky. Particularly if you use your actual phone to dial in but then use the mobile app for screen sharing. On an iPhone you'd have to constantly switch back and forth between the apps to mute and unmute.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 6,678 reviews