Browse MeetingPulse Reviews

Bob from EventMobi

A Magical Experience

Setting up an audience response with a variety of option is a breeze and the back-end is very powerful. The attendee experience is super slick on mobile web. We also integrated MeetingPulse with our EventMobi event app, and it worked seamlessly.

Pros

Easy to setup, lots of features and amazing attendee experience. Most features and settings are really well thought out and can be easily customized.

Cons

MeetingPulse is designed around the concept of a session, more so than a large event. On the other hand this makes it easy to setup by the admin/speaker or AV person. Perfect for use cases when most of the audience spend time together in one area/session.

Brittany from Orbis Education

Best Polling Software

Pros

Meetingpulse allows you to use polling, QA, and taking a "pulse" during a meeting or presentation that is easy to use for both an admin and a user. It's aesthetically pleasing and I was happy to see these capabilities just from the free version.

Cons

The software doesn't reliability integrate always with Powerpoint in the free version. I've reach out to customer support to see if it's user error (which it very well may be). I will update when resolved.

Reasons for Choosing MeetingPulse

It was cheaper, easier to use, good customer support, and the most functional.

Reasons for Switching to MeetingPulse

Poll Everywhere's free version did not have all the bells and whistles as Meetingpulse does.

Chris from Lincoln Land Community College

Think about what you are going to do, be careful

I would use this again, but I would use the extra available settings so that I could filter out inappropriate responses and also think about how to balance engagement with what will be productive for the learning outcomes I am after.

Pros

I loved how the software allows audience members to contribute in real time and use their mobile devices. It created a really engaging atmosphere.

Cons

The audience I was engaging was young and took the opportunity to essentially get a laugh from others by posting profanity. This was my fault. I should not have implemented it in this way.

Reasons for Switching to MeetingPulse

We wanted something that allowed more responses because we had a large event.

Ryan from Computer Software

Industry: Security and Investigations

Efficient!

Great customer support, user friendly, easy to learn and teach

Pros

The ability to upload paperwork means all our team members received notices. It helped us relay information smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

We haven’t had any complaints yet. The onboarding team made things extremely easy to understand. This was much more efficient than other free trials for audience engagement tools in the market.

Reasons for Choosing MeetingPulse

Ultimately it came down to the extensive features and the speed that the customer support answered all of our questions.

Reasons for Switching to MeetingPulse

More user friendly and customization to our needs for the company

Robert from Band Jam LLC

Scalable Cloud-based Meeting Software

Pros

MeetingPulse has all of the features I required and the pre-sales support was outstanding. So, we invested in the product for our shows and it is great. It gives us unique capabilities in the market that no other entertainment organization has and we find that our customers love it. I would highly recommend this software to any enterprise requiring meeting collaboration software - and the new features keep coming out!

Cons

I had to learn the user interface, but once I was taught, it was user friendly...

Reasons for Choosing MeetingPulse

Feature rich, price, functionality, scalability, and support

austin from kate spade

A useful tool paired with unmatched customer support

Pros

I liked the ability to create as many test/demo meetings as I needed. Going through this exercise is how I learned the ins and outs of the software and how I was able to show my colleagues and come to a final version for our event that met everyones needs. I also liked the ability to format text (bold/italic/large/small). The availability of tech support however is the most useful feature.

Cons

I liked least that participant names don't come with the pro plan, you need to upgrade to a higher level

Reasons for Choosing MeetingPulse

The price was more competitive/the option to bill monthly vs. an annual commitment

Selena from University of San Diego School of Law

Easy to use product, isn't worth the price for the frequency that we would use it for

Good, it was really easy to use which is required when having to teach my staff who are easily intimidated by technology

Pros

Easy to use, doesn't require users to download anything or use their own data

Cons

We would only use it for our students maybe 3 times a year We also wanted to be able to have the administrator have a more interactive option. We wanted everyone to answer the question, lock people from changing their answer after we closed the poll and then pull up the results on the main screen so that we could talk about the audience's answers.

Reasons for Choosing MeetingPulse

because it didn't require downloading an app or texting.

Shaun from Teranet

Outpacing established engagement tools with an updated platform.

The experience has been so positive that even after testing it for a few months, I subscribed to an annual plan.

Pros

MeetingPulse has a modern UI that incorporates the latest trends in online solutions, meaning that it is extremely easy to pick up, use and understand. The number of participants that are included in the subscriptions are higher than competitors which is a great bonus and the tool is easily adaptable for small training sessions to large scale corporate town halls. The customer service (especially the online chat) is excellent and response time is almost instant every time. I've also noticed continuous enhancements to the platform in the time we have been using it meaning the developers are actively at work adding new features.

Cons

It can sometimes be seemingly random features that require a more premium subscription. For example, instead of making all polling features available at a certain subscription level, you can have a poll and make it a quiz and allow a free text answer and make it a quiz, but if you want to display your options horizontally, then suddenly you need a more premium.

Reasons for Switching to MeetingPulse

Looking for a tool that allowed a larger number of users without having to go to top-tier subscription plans.

Amy from Geniecast

MeetingPulse is great!

My overall experience with MeetingPulse is good but not great. There are a couple of features that are still missing that I wish would be added, but the features that it does have work great.

Pros

What I like most about MeetingPulse is how clean it looks on our clients Landing Pages. We often add MP onto our clients events to that their attendees can chat with each other and answer polls without interrupting the broadcast. I also love how people can upvote certain comments and questions so they get to the top of the queue.

Cons

The biggest con about MeetingPulse is that there is no way to private chat other attendees or for a host to private chat someone. While there can be a 'moderator' who is given backend access to MeetingPulse, they really only have the ability to see and remove questions or comments that are not needed.

Edward from Nice

The best polling software

I had a multi question poll that the other providers couldn't do. MeetingPulse did it and a lot more

Pros

Flexibility - it can deal with the most complex poll. Customer support is excellent. Easy to use. Good value. And very reliable

Cons

Nothing - and this is a real review. It did everything I wanted

See above

See above

Shawn from ATB

More functions for normal users

I really enjoy using Meeting pulse in most of my work.

Pros

I really like the word cloud function and the basic functions a user have access to such as polling.

Cons

I really dislike how you have access to one type of poll but some of the features are locked. only available through a higher tier purchase. From a consumer perspective its really a detractor. I understand from a pricing strategy it is great.

Reasons for Choosing MeetingPulse

features and ease of use

Peter from Republic

Indispensable for our team work

Im overall happy and their team is very responsive if there's any help that I need with the setup

Pros

I like that everyone finds it really easy to use. Also that it pops up right in the browser with no apps to download which makes it easy to get people to use it.

Cons

The pro version lacks some of the features that i'd like which i think are only available in the enterprise version

Earl from Christ Methodist Church

Great for Church Conferences, Seminars & Forums.

We run quite a few conferences, seminars and forums in church for the respective ministries and Meeting Pulse has been a great tool to get better participation from the participants as people tend to be a little shy about asking questions. This tool really helps with that. The other benefit is that i can run feedback polls in real time and adjust schedule and content of the event on the spot. That has helped us a lot.

Pros

Ease of use for both users and administrators. The design UI looks nice and the overall interface is pleasant to read from.

Cons

Cost is still difficult for a non-profit to justify on an annual subscription model.

Zain from Crisp Video

Very nice

Great customer service

Pros

It’s fast and user friendly. I really love it

Cons

Some minor glitches but nothing crazy. Work aroundible

Brandt from First Am

MeetingPulse Review

Again Sales & customer support - great. Software UI/UX nice & a bit funky (hard to have others use it quickly), ultimately advanced or slight customization is tough.

Pros

Mutli platform, offline, end to end, simplicity for audience, big potential & fast "canned" builds

Cons

Because it is a significant investment (not just money) to bring this in as an experience shift - getting the C&E level stakeholders to embrace this it has to be real. No video, ppt, near example .... Although Sales and Customer support were great - I needed 3 pieces. Input, Chart, PPT. I had to purchase a high level account to almost get what I needed and then use secondary tools or buy priority. I get it product road map etc. but out of frustration I found I could do everything for free via Google Forms, sheets & slides.

Reasons for Choosing MeetingPulse

I did a ton of research and even talked with company first - main reason was the simplicity for the audience

Daniela from Invitae Corp.

Industry: Biotechnology

MeetingPulse Review

Pros

Our company uses MeetingPulse for contribution of anonymous employee questions, answered on the fly by our CEO at monthly meetings. I enjoy the ease of use, and the ability to not only post questions, but vote up those of greatest interest to me.

Cons

When employees post additional/supplemental questions or comments for a posted question, I think it would be easier to have it in a dropdown format that doesn't require a different page view.

Nicole from Kaiser Permanente

Use MeetingPulse for your large conferences!

Great experience, extremely user friendly, real time feedback

Pros

Super user friendly for both setting up polls and for the end user. Can easily navigate through the pages and is fast. Love the word cloud option and the real time feedback.

Cons

The order of the poll questions is not consistent from user to user depending on whether they answered a question or not

Anthony from Survata

Industry: Market Research

Meeting Pulse has taken our teams meetings to the next level

Pros

I loved how intuitive the platform is and how easy it was to get the team to use all of the features. Since implementing MP our team syncs and standups have become WAY more involved and everyone has started to share more ideas about the direction of the company.

Cons

As of now there aren't really any cons with the platform.

Cody from Fidelity

Good Q&A tool

Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response. Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves. I used this tool when I am trying to solve Q&A survey online.

Pros

Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response.

Cons

Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves. Can it cheaper?

Jeremy from Pa'ina Restaurant & Bar

Gamechanger

Pros

Very easy to use and has helped with the engagement with our management and the rest of our staff. Communication has been improved tremendously!!

Cons

No issues with us yet. So far so good!!

Michael from Pantelope

Our go to tool for team collaboration and brainstorming

Helps our team collaborate, share ideas, and execute faster than ever before. We use the software to brainstorm and get feedback from our team members. Definitely helps expand the mind of the organization and engage the team during meetings.

Pros

Super easy to get started. Can signup, create a meeting, and start collaborating in less than 5 minutes. No more excuses for boring meetings. Perfect for marketing teams or any team that needs to collaborate, create, innovate!

Cons

You get the tool and a lot of the core features for free which is awesome. If you want all the features and want to bring your meetings to the next level you'll need to buy the paid plans.

Vienna from Energy Impact Partners

EIP review

Pros

That it is easy to use, its possible to customize with our logo, aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

The export exports all respondents even if they didnt fill anything out. We always log onto the survey to check that it looks the way we want it to. So we end up with 20/30 respondents that didnt fill anything out.

Grant from Amazon

Industry: Warehousing

When simplicity meets functionality

Pros

The simple ability to brand the software in your own gives you an elegant and professional look without breaking the bank. Customer support to get us kicked off was very good and feedback from our users during the meeting was 70% perfect score with over 90% favorable.

Cons

The raffle program was fun, but with a large meeting it would be nice to select how many winners can be given. Tough to run a poll with 200+ people with single winners each time.

Reasons for Switching to MeetingPulse

free text with multiple choice answer was a requirement. branding our presentation and customization features.

Tyler from A.T. Kearney

Meeting Software with Lots of Features and Nice UI

Pros

Good UI, feature-rich trial version, easy to meeting attendees to use and interact with

Cons

There were no issues we had when we used the software for a workshop

Amanda from St. Charles Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Intuitive software

It was great for what we needed it for, and the audience was impressed. I would use again.

Pros

It was easy to set up. I put it together the night before my presentation so I didn't have a lot of time to figure it out.

Cons

It was difficult to have a second question in a presentation without having a non-presenting laptop to be behind the scenes.

Guilherme from YAZO

How meeting pulse contributes

Always reliable and easy, however expensive at times.

Pros

We like the quick setup and the integrations made possible with our apps. We also like the time of response and how the system is robust and give reliable dynamics

Cons

It's limited or expensive to customize and to set up access for a team. For our volume of work it's not worth to pay more than we pay, although there's some important functionalities that we have to work around

Julie from Bethany College

Impressed two time user

Pros

I liked that it was fairly easy to use on a Mac and that it made a video conference fairly painless to achieve. Video and sound quality were both good.

Cons

Having only used the software twice, I honestly can't think of any significant drawbacks.

Duc Dung from Hochiminh city University of Technology

Good for education

Pros

I have used it for awhile and feel it is very useful in class. The students however is a bit passive and need tine to change.

Cons

the UI needs to be improved as it is not so good when I show it on the projector.

Todd from Neighborhood Healthcare

The product provided me with a quick and easy solution to poll everyone in the room on a decision that needed to be made.

Pros

It was easy to use. Quick set up and wasn't too complicated. It worked flawlessly for a meeting in which I wanted to get everyone's input on a decision.

Cons

There were limitations for the free version of the software, but that is completely understandable. If I had a need to use this product regularly I would purchase a paid version.

I can't recommend this enough

We got the quiet people in the room to speak up through MeetingPulse.

Pros

Easy to use. Learning curve is a no-brainer. Feature-wise, it's just what we need.

Cons

There's not much on the cons. I'm very pleased.

Jim from Grace Community Church

No ability to hide results for free users

Mainly getting people thinking about a topic quickly and have them interacting

Pros

A URL is all that is needed for users to join in.

Cons

Very little control/options for the free version

Brisa from OSAT

Upgrade to pricing

We were not able to implement due to cost/benefits

Pros

The free version provides actual usability rather than a tiny taste of the product designed to limit you until you purchase a pro plan

Cons

We are a small non profit and ultimately were not able to implement the product due to the giant gap between the free version and the paid version. We needed something in between, that had just one or two of the features available in the paid version (like multiple questions per poll) but not bad enough to justify the huge cost.

Kenneth from Physis Investment

Works great for conferencez

Really easy to use and set up! Happy to recommend to others bc of

Pros

I enjoyed the live features and easy use

Cons

More than three qs and other types of qs

Great software, and worth using

LOVE IT

Pros

love the engagement it adds to normally slow meetings

Cons

i only like certain features, so buying the next level for 1 ability is hard to justify

Seth from University

Industry: Music

country music

the advisers are helpful when you need it most

Pros

it helps me get my career and i get paid for it

Cons

nothing really i love this software and every thing

brad from target

First time user

Pros

super easy, up-voting was awesome. very user friendly...

Cons

i want to be able to answer the queston without submitting a question to respond.

April from Bacardi

Industry: Restaurants

Great tool!

Pros

Ease of use., ability to gather real results quickly, and engages audience!

Cons

The only downfall is starting out, trying to learn can be tricky.

Reasons for Switching to MeetingPulse

To complex and expensive.

Its alright

Pros

It's easy to use, everything that i needed was there.

Cons

It doesn't have enough features to pull me in this software

Camila from Nyu School of Law

Industry: Law Practice

Great software!

Pros

Easy to use! It worked as expected and I had no problems.

Cons

Nothing! It worked perfectly well for me!

Dana from Atrium

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Best tool in the market

Pros

It's easy to use and reflects our brand well. AMAZING support is the cherry on top.

Cons

Nothing yet. Been happy with all the features and the team's responsiveness in looking at long-term adoption!

Julien from T. Rowe Price

Decent for Large Groups and Q+As

Pros

I like how it makes Q+As for large groups organized.

Cons

The UI is kind of old styled and outdated. IT could look a bit more modern, but it still functions perfectly.

Jim from National Grid

Industry: Utilities

Large Audience Participation

I have found meetingpulse to be a useful tool as a leader in engaging my teams.

Pros

I use Meeting Pulse when I am running a meeting with a large audience. Getting people to verbally engage in a large group setting can be a challenge. I use meetingpulse so people can give feedback, through the polling, question, and brainstorming capabilities, in order to create better engagement.

Cons

I am currently using the free version and therefore, if I want to poll more than three issues, I erase existing questions and enter them as I move through the meeting.

Brian from Parsa Collective

Awesome for live audience engagement

Pros

Great for live audience engagement, simple to use and the support from their team is outstanding.

Cons

Currently no cons with the platform! Eager to use and test all their features

Tamara from DCPS

Meeting Pulse is a win!

Pros

I like that meeting pulse is super easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I cant say that there is anything I dislike about meeting pulse.

Lacie from the tenney group

Ease of Use is KEY

Pros

Super simple to use right 'out of the box'

Cons

A few features aren't as easily accessible unless you spend more money

Walter from dotData

MeetingPulse review

Considering the price...great

Pros

Free of charge, able to create mutliple meeting slots

Cons

User interface is difficult and often confusing

Randy from Soma Church

Class Paticipation

Pros

I liked how it helped to pull our class together.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software.

Nicole from WG

Fun way to engage participants during meeting

Pros

Instant feedback to PowerPoint during meeting was great - helped to keep participants engaged!

Cons

Some features were not straightforward (e.g., displaying results in a list rather than word cloud) - but customer service team was very quick in answering any questions!

Tom from Reliability Solutions LP

MeetingPulse

I help clients identify troubled pieces of equipment and root out problems associated with this equipment. I am using meeting pulse to help me quickly poll groups to get feedback.

Pros

Was able to get instantaneous feedback from large crowds

Cons

Not easy to build a list. I don't like word cloud

Justin from Volusia County Schools

Very Useful

Pros

Easy to use and access. I like that it can be accessed on all devices.

Cons

Nothing. It is a great resource with lots of different features.