• Pros

• "This software has everything for a great cost compared to other providers like Gotomeeting this is better priced and more functionality."

• "Once this software is downloaded and installed on your computer, it is very easy to use. There also is a mobile app so you can have meetings on your phone."

• "AS a quality specialist and sometimes working from home being able to have my meeting and coaching and share screen and show my notes while talking and make things easier through it "

• Cons

• "I think it is a very easy software. i just remember linking the free trial id and registered id linking was tough for a friends"

• "My only frustration is when end users (typically school districts) tell me they have a hard time joining. I dont think this is a frustration only with RC, but thats really my only complaint. "

• "Sometimes the people you are inviting to meetings have a hard time getting it to download and install on their computers."

Browse RingCentral Meetings Reviews

Heather from AVL Digital / CD Baby

Industry: Music

Best Video Conferencing Software Period

I've used many virtual meeting systems before but this one is by far superior to them all. I highly recommend RingCentral if you need an intuitive, easy-to-use, reliable video conferencing software system.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and very intuitive. The virtual backgrounds are absolutely wonderful and hilariously fun. The software as a whole brings about a fantastic way to communicate when working remote and allows us to maintain a social and engaged work atmosphere. I also greatly enjoy the ability to record the meetings to my computer or to the cloud and retrieve them later, especially since it records both video and audio, and records them together and separately. So I have the option of audio only, video only, or both. Additionally, after a meeting where the Chat feature is used, it automatically downloads the chat transcript to a download folder for future reference. The ability for the host to designate someone else as a host or co-host, as well as manage the participants (mute / video) is fantastic as well.

Cons

You can only hold one meeting at a time. I'm the user with the license for up to 500 participants so I send invites for many meetings. However, I can't hold them concurrently and if I start a meeting while another one is running, it will end that first meeting. Having concurrent meetings may be beneficial to implement.

Eric from TYGES International

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great Software for all your meeting needs!

We have used this software for daily meetings, video calls with clients, as well as training classes for new employees. We have some travel costs by not having to fly employees in for training at our main office.

Pros

The ease of use of Ring Central Meetings is fantastic. I love that it can be launch from the Ring Central Softphone. We had been using a paid version join.me and Ring Central Meetings blows it away. The ability to share screens, to give control to another meeting user is fantastic. Ring Central really go it right with this software.

Cons

There isn't anything that I can think of that I would consider a con.

Leah from LTS

Life saver !!

First of all , I have been using the RC meeting for a few years now. I depend on it a lot since the Covid-19 started, and since we use it in my firm to contact internally and externally to clients RC is a lifesaver for real Now I have meetings with my management through it and even we can share screens, I can create a session to coach my team through it as well every day plus I can record my meeting for references and in-room chat that allows group messaging or one to one direct messaging during a conference, so reliable

Pros

Cons

I can not complain , I mean their support is always there to help, I can rely on the app and the support

Francine from WordStream

Difficult software for external users to connect

I say I am on the fence mainly because I use this with external users and they do have such a hard time connecting. Not a great way to kickoff the first relationship. After that it has been ok.

Pros

The call the sound/video quality has been great. I do like the ability to pick what I can and cannot show. I do like the chat function in the calls. I also do like you have a virtual waiting room so you can control who can and cannot come into the call.

Cons

I like recording my calls to send to customers and there were a lot of issues in the video recordings until we found a workaround. Customers have a hard time logging in the first time. I do not like that it makes you download the app.

RingCentral Meetings

Overall a great product. I wouldn't recommend if you do have a Chromebox, however, does work well with other machines. It records your meetings for you and then automatically converts them after you have ended the meetings. And a cool feature is that you can add green screen backgrounds if you want to have a fun meeting!

Pros

RingCentral Meetings is awesome for connecting with co-workers via video. We use this product daily for our company meetings and in department meetings, too. It is easy to join meetings or start your own. You can easily change the settings for you meeting to start or stop video when joining or to start and stop recording when you join, too. It is easy to find your converted recording after you have ended the meeting. And a cool feature is that you can add green screen backgrounds if you want to have a fun meeting!

Cons

RingCentral Meetings does not do well with Chromeboxes. A lot of times it tells you that your internet connection is unstable and if that is the case, you freeze up and you lose audio. I switched from a Chromebox back to a Windows machine and haven't had any problems since.

Jared from Kindful

RingCentral works, but could be better

I wish we had used Zoom's products instead of RC. The issues we've had with them have led to frustrated clients and deals lost. UberConference is much simpler to setup and we've hard far fewer connectivity issues. We've also used Zoom which has had more stable connections as well.

Pros

RingCentral recently updated their app to have phone calls, meetings and screenshares all within the same app, which is very nice. They allow our team to make phone calls and host screenshares . Their tools and very user-friendly and take seconds to download. The layout itself of their tools is very modern and yet sleek and simple.

Cons

We've had strange issues with our accounts being locked out or dropped from our plan and having to reach out to their support team to get those issues resolved. Every now and then we'll have dropped calls or issues with clients downloading the meetings app, which has led us to use UberConference more frequently. Their support team is ok, but not the best at understanding our issues.

John from Securly

Perfect solution for a mobile work lifestyle

I move all around with my laptop and when on the road, I need to not have to change the way I work. RingCentral, whether its the mobile app or on my desktop, is just so simple to use. This is the first time I've not needed a physical phone taking up space on my desk and I love it. I move faster and am more efficient.

Pros

I love how simple and straightforward it is to use the softphone and meetings tools. The fact that it also integrates with my calendar just makes its so easy to rely on it for any type of communication.

Great for online meetings

Since COVID started, my use of this program has increased greatly and it has made it so my business can continue to thrive. Overall, this is a good program.

Graeme from R.Juba Accounting

Go to choice for video meetings

Video meetings are now an essential business tool and RingCentral is the best choice.

Pros

This is the most easy to use video conference software that we have found thus far. Have least questions and issues from client's when setting up meetings for the first time. Video quality is very high and consistent.

Cons

When screen sharing you hear the mouse pad click of the laptop very loud which is distracting. Does not have the name recognition of competitors so some clients are hesitant to try.

Dany from Centura

Helped stay in touch

Good experience overall, not really any different than all the other alternatives.

Pros

We had a loved one staying at an inpatient facility during covid and RingCentral allowed us to stay in touch with them from a computer, phone or tablet. Pretty easy to use.

Cons

I guess this is not just unique to RingCentral, but many of the other video-conferencing applications seem to have subpar audio capabilities.

David from RMAI

Best Product for Business Meetings

Pros

Cons

That you must download the software and you cannot remove the branding.

Brandon from Creating Margin

Pretty decent overall

Overall pretty decent but could use some work. It's a little on the higher price scale (especially if you have a lot of individual users) and I feel for the price, it should function better

Pros

Really liked how the suite of software worked together. Especially conducting a meeting and being able to use Glip to internally chat without letting the other meeting attendees knowing. Sending texts and visual voicemail through the phone feature is nice as well

Cons

The phone app, when connected to the car Bluetooth, takes FOREVER to connect a call. From the time you accept the call to the point you can hear the other person's voice, there is about a 20 second gap of not being able to hear each other. Very annoying. When screen sharing during a meeting, some of the features on other software programs will intermittently not function. You also cannot customize the meeting invite message that is displayed through the Outlook plugin

Halley from Nuvia Water Technologies

Ring Central Meetings is the best!

Pros

The best thing about RingCentral Meetings is how user friendly it is. We conduct weekly sales meetings, team meetings and management meetings from our corporate office and conference in employees across various states and branches. The meeting link automatically copies to the clipboard which I can then send through the RingCentral App.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. When we experience internet issues then obviously we struggle with RingCentral but that is what happens with VoIP.

Integrated RingCentral to my client's website.

Pros

I have integrated RingCentral API to my client's website and added new features like arrange meetings to bring employees , users together with calls and video conferencing . Documentation part of RingCentral API is good , it provides you complete SDKs on different technologies , so I had select the SDKs and also integrated services like call recording , voice emailing , send sms and fax messages. Developer guide of RingCentral is awesome , they have provide step-by-step instructions for specific use case by using online APIs call .

Cons

SDKs and library is complex you must have good developer skills in order to integrate RingCentral API.

Shweta from Illumiti

Good and easy to use

I prefer this over many other meeting told for its user friendliness and easy to create meetings

Pros

User friendly and can be linked to Outlook which helps in sending the invite quicker. it includes all the details about the country code and phone number and toll free details

Fonda from FondaClayton.com

It is a memory hog...

I only use RingCentral because this is the tool choice of my business coach.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of mobile app. If I need to jump on a call with my coach, I am not tied to my phone.

Cons

If you are using this tool on a desktop, don't have any other functions running as it is a memory hog. Now, granted, I am using an older machine, but why does it require so much space? I wish it ran in a browser window.

Milena from SCM Insurance Services

I'm sure there are better options out there

Implementation of a standard VOIP platform across the company.

Pros

Easy to set up meetings - Outlook calendar integration means that I can set up a meeting in Outlook and it creates a RingCentral meeting for that time, and enters the dial-in details. Also the fact I can use the name number on my mobile, via the app or by forwarding after X rings.

Cons

Call quality often not that great. I would love to be able to switch between phone call and conference mode (add a screen share to a phone call). I wish faxes and voice messages were delivered as attachments to my email instead of just an email notifier and then you have to go look for the fax. Also the presence indicator and the messaging tool are not nearly as good as, say, Skype.

Jordan from IdealTraits

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RingCentral For Business

Pros

RingCentral meetings is a must for every office. Throughout each stage of our day, my team uses RingCentral meetings. It's that easy and that useful! We start with a daily morning meeting where we share quotes of the day, gameplan, and give out tasks. Later in the day we use RingCentral again for a follow-up and record them, that way they can also be used as a training tool if needed. In between meetings, we are consistently messaging each other through their amazing VOIP service as well, and the integration is seamless.

Cons

A little difficult to first get set up.

Ryan from BlueFrog Media Ltd

Zoom Meetings For Free

Pros

Ring Central Meetings is a rebranded and slightly modified version of the industry leading and incredibly useful meeting software Zoom Meetings. This makes Ring Central's offering extremely attractive for anyone with a Ring Central subscription, as it effectively means the Zoom Meetings software is provided entirely for free.

Cons

Given the brilliance of Ring Central Meetings, the only fault is that not more of a fuss is made of it. That is, it would not be impossible to purchase Ring Central and use it without even knowing that the Ring Central Meetings service was available.

Megan from Manifest

Near-Constant Issues on Calls

Pros

I've used other systems before, and RingCentral does have some features I like. For instance, you can set it up so it never initiates the video camera automatically when you join a call. Once you understand how it interacts with Google Calendar (not the easiest thing to master) you can also set up calls to accompany events.

Cons

Our clients frequently complain that it's difficult to hear whomever is speaking on the call. We've also had issues recently where OS updates stop you from being able to talk on the phone (they disrupt compatibility between the app and your microphone).

Lauren from Ideal traits

Great software

Pros

We use it every day for our work meetings and it’s never let us down. Always great quality and service.

Cons

There aren’t really any cons to this software. It does it’s job pretty well

Carlos from GCS Technologies, Inc

RingCentral Weekly User

Great, what I love the most is that it takes me less than 1 minute to join a meeting, so I am pretty much never late :)

Pros

I love how easy you can join a meeting, I've been joining a weekly meeting every Monday since October 2018 and it takes literally seconds for you to be in the meeting, you don't have to be trying like 5-10 minutes before the meeting.

Cons

I don't have complains about this software. I don't organize the meetings though, maybe they could give feedback on this section. But as an attendant the software does an amazing job

Rachael from Natural Awakenings Publishing Corp.

Industry: Publishing

Above average online meeting platform

Platform is powered by Zoom, but was included in a RingCentral package, making it an affordable, convenient solution for video conferencing.

Pros

Easy to connect and join video conference meetings, the ability to record calls, built-in chat functionality

Cons

I wouldn't recommend for a large webinar setting, but more for smaller, more intimate webcam meetings.

Henrique from Bravo Canada Education Services

Screen Sharing free with your Phone Package

It has helped us present our services to our clients and look professional.

Pros

It is free. You get 4 users meetings as part of your RingCentral phone package, which for us it was great.

Cons

There are not a lot of dial in phone number options for specific locations, it is a one number for the country. Also the 4 users limitation can be a bummer if you have a meeting with more than 3 guests, as you count as the 4th head.

Merrick from Merrick Alexander-Calligan

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Ringcentral Meetings Is Great On A Desktop

Overall, I've had a good experience. Very little to complain about. I don't recommend trying this on a small screened mobile device.

Pros

Ringcentral meetings has been great for remote work during the shelter-in place order. I've been able to have 8+ person meetings without lag and relatively clear audio/video quality over the last month or so. Ringcentral meetings seems to auto shuffle between the parties actually speaking.

Cons

I tried using this with my phone, and the screen shuffling function didn't work as well as my laptop or desktop. I also thought it was strange that copied link invite didn't contain an invitation number and I had to actually email myself the invitation and access the link from another device.

Scott from Wynn Resorts

Great to manage your calls

Pros

Ringcentral makes easy to manage calls and transfer them to your preferred device when you need it. I like the high level of quality of the calls and it is possible to customize the transfer easily.

Cons

No concerns – I like the product and don’t have anything bad to say

Ed from Tax Analysts

It just works

Pros

Based on Zoom meetings, this software just works

Cons

The only complaint we have is the length of meetings for the majority of users (the free version).

November 2015

Elijah from RPM Pizza

November 2015

Useful reporting data, easy to operate,

I enjoy being able to make such immediate changes in our call queues and having access to such useful data. As a call center manager, this reporting data has helped me create metrics to measure our success and set goals that have enhanced our service experience - thus, improving the relationship with our Customers. The only problem I've had was the removal of my ability to export a certain view in the reports section with the updates made to the design of the admin interface. However, RingCentral Support has been made aware of the problem and has communicated to me that they are actively working to resolve it. Fair enough!

Maria from Sushumna Chocolat

October 2014

Where did you find these employees?

Can you clone the reps? Their patience and courtesy is phenomenal. Many of the reps I have dealt with in off-shore locations have a language barrier, not so with RingCentral's reps. I like the persistence of the employees following up to make sure client is satisfied and it is acceptable to close a ticket. The only con is the words used to search for help. The terms used today for technology are not common to many baby-boomers. So when searching we may sound like we are searching for a red apple, but in fact we are searching for a green apple. Technology and terminology are always changing. Keep up the great training!

Henry from XSales® Mobility

Industry: Computer Networking

RingCentral Meetings End User

We use this application for make interviews, have a good quality of video and audio.

Pros

Great meeting tool, easy access by mobile phone or pc and fast installation.

Cons

they have issues at the drivers configuration most of the time at the audio settings.

March 2016

Chuck from Cape Charles Vacation Rentals

March 2016

I have a very simple need. A toll free number that always rings in to my cell phone.

Ring Central provides an answer for my business' rather simple needs. A toll free line that is always forwarded to my cell phone and a way to distinguish incoming calls from the tool free number from incoming calls to my cell number. I do not have a need for the high level of capabilities the system offers but occasionally I have a problem I can't figure out. The representatives have been able to quickly understand what my problems have been and have been able to resolve them while I am on the line with them. I'm really pleased.

Mandy from EHR Payment LLC visit: ehrpayment.com

June 2015

Top Notch Product and Top Notch Customer Service!

Janna was my technical support representative and she was excellent. She had a great attitude. She spent time with me and was helpful in explaining the steps we were taking to check my device. I'm not very technically proficient so I found this very helpful. Once we realized the device I was sent was likely defective she immediately ordered another one and had it shipped over night. Great support experience and RingCentral needs more just exactly like her. Thank you!

Gene from Crescent Electric Service Co, Inc

Best Telephone Service On The Globe

We started with RingCentral several years ago. Switching our land lines in two stages. Our final switch made on 8/27/2014. Unbelievable as it may sound, both stages went without a hitch. We used RingCentral support many times for problems that we had created and I must say they are an outstanding group of well selected professionals. They do know their business!! Goodbye Verizon hello RingCentral! The Very Best On This Planet.

May 2015

Carla from Butterfly Networking

May 2015

Been a Ring Central customer for years - love the product and service!

I procrastinated for weeks before calling in to fix my phone. It had an issue that wasn't so bad I couldn't use it and I just kept putting it off. When I finally called in to get assistance it was super easy - next time I won't wait weeks before I call to resolve my issue. :-) Customer service is great! I am very glad I switched to Ring Central, not only do I get better service but for a better price!

David from Contact DE

The Best Voip Phone Service on the Market

It's always a pleasure calling the folks at RingCentral when I need some quick tech support assistance. Initial set-up can be a bit tricky, but RingCentral is on the case. They are very thorough and have even followed up a few days later (on more than one occasion) to be sure everything is performing smoothly. I'm very impressed - it's awesome to know confident help is just a phone call away. Great service!

John from Prova

March 2015

Good for a small business and better than a landline system

We work in a virtual team environment and this tool makes it easier for customers to contact us regardless of where we are. Its affordable and pretty easy to use. Their international dial-in numbers don't always work so we get a bit frustrated with that and call quality for international isn't always the best, but it is way more affordable than an international call.

Sunny from RapidCom Ltd

Great support resolution!

Mary Anne was incredibly helpful and very courteous! She always called me back, multiple times if I couldn't answer my phone, always left me voicemails to let me know the situation, and called me promptly the once or twice there was an emergency. Very, very pleased with her professionalism, and manners in which this case was resolved!

Georgia from DR

Helpful and patient Support Staff

Support representative was very patient with the fact that nothing worked at first (including the original attempt to access computer). He was quick to find alternate solution to get things up and running. Very efficient, which is helpful when customers (on my end) are waiting on phone being back up. Thanks!

July 2015

Mark from Assisting Hands of Bergen County

July 2015

Great service experience

Rep was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The setup work was involved and required multiple steps through multiple menus. Rep did a great job of walking me through them via our chat session. His responses were quick and easy to follow. Great service experience. Thank you.

Nich from Emerson Technologies

Knowledgeable, Proactive Support

My support representative was very polite and responsive, he seemed to care if my questions were answered and if I was getting what I needed out of my RC account, he also took the time to find me a solution that worked with my account but still met my needs.

August 2014

Niccole from Niccoles Inc.

Great Service

I had the pleasure of working with several techs and they both did an excellent job on both cases, especially Ronald. I can't thank Ronald enough for not only calming me down, but he understood the problem and fixed it quickly. I am VERY happy with both techs.

Leah from AnnuityHub

April 2015

Great overall busines communication system

RingCentral is wonderful for a small business. I love that I don't even have to have a phone. Just my computer. Also love the RingCentral Meetings. I use it to create training videos for my team. They keep adding features, which is awesome!

August 2014

Ginger from Dolphin Micro, Inc.

Extremely satisfied!

Recalyn is a ROCK STAR!!! She is the most intelligent tech support person I have ever dealt with at RingCentral. If possible, I would wait on hold for an hour, just to have her resolve my problem. Give her a raise. Never let her go!

Katie from C.S. Lewis Foundation

Wonderful!

The RingCentral team member was extremely kind and helpful! He was very professional and respectful! He did whatever it took to help resolve the problem we were having! I am super satisfied!

Tina from Food Pub

AMAZING service!

My technician was Mark and he was amazing! He solved all of our issues in a timely manner and was pleasant to deal with! I hope to always get him on the other end of the line.. Thank you for great support!!!

Mohammad from 299 Websites

March 2015

Lackluster support, misleading plan details. Most of these reviews are suspicious...

All these glowing reviews are suspisious. From a user of many years I can say that although their prices seem good, be very VERY careful. I was misled into thinking the minutes would roll over, was told not the case only after years of service. After an hour on support line they offered to move me to a more expensive plan. Wow....thanks. When I agreed only if I get a month of free service or more minutes for this moneth to compensate was told "NO" . Way to keep customer satisfaction and a long time loyal customer happy guys!

February 2015

Mike from Plane Data, Inc.

February 2015

Great Service, Great Product

I was on the road when a problem developed. It was GREAT to be able to call and have the problem resolved instead of having to be in the office and at the phone/PC. You folks are the best!

RC Meetings

Provide meeting space for online interaction and consultations.

Pros

Very basic and user friendly. Also very cost effective product. It makes scheduling online meetings very easy for anyone to use.

Cons

nothing really. As I said above, this is a simple tool and it is easy to use. It does what it needs to do.

Bill from Farmers Insurance

added an extension

Since there is a learning curve to use your system, I do appreciate the responsiveness of those in support. I was helped to overcome a technical issue that prevented me from adding an extension.

September 2014

MAYRA from RITE A WAY SERVICES INC.

September 2014

Great customer service

Victoria the rep who helped me out with the case was VERY helpful and she took the time to help me out with the issues my company was experiencing. She did a WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!