• Pros

• "It continues to be extremely reliable for our company. Works when other apps struggle. "

• "This program is simple to use and streamlined. I love how it is integrated with Glip and the phone provider. "

• "This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business"

• Cons

• "Sometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not. Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!"

• "I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well. "

• "I wish that there were more options available to hosts and that the options that the host does have were more accessible to them rather than being hidden in menus. "

Browse RingCentral Video Reviews

Guiliana from Brickell Law Group

Industry: Law Practice

RingCentral for meetings

Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

Pros

I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

Cons

I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

RingCentral Meetings Review

My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

Pros

I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Video

I guess we chose RingCentral meetings because of its video features. It works great especially during large meetings. You know who is speaking because the speaker's name appears on the screen. Also, it is easy for the admin to mute and unmute the participants.

Jay from ROOST

Reliable video conferences

Overall our organization would have had a much harder time over the last 12 months had it not been for this software.

Pros

When we moved all of our meetings to happen online instead of in the office, we started using the video side of RingCentral since we already had it rather than looking at a new option. Although it's a separate application from the phone side of things, the fact that it has the same name as the software we already use for phone calls gave a sense of familiarity to most staff.

Not a big fan

Everyone knows Zoom, so RingCentral bundling that product with their VoIP services seems like a deal. It isn't in my opinion. The RingCentral client is clunky and has constant updates that need applied. They are replacing this with another internal tool, but, unless you have no other options, this would not be a top pick.

Pros

This comes bundled with VoIP subscriptions with RingCentral, it's Zoom - rebranded and with fewer features

Cons

Your participants must install a RingCentral Meetings client. Web participants have no features. Not an easy to use tool like Meet or Zoom. If all of your participants are using the same solution, then it isn't as frustrating. However, most people in the world prefer to use more common apps, and don't want to

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Video

Was introduced as a "zoom" resold as RingCentral meetings. After about a year of frustration and forcing external participants to use an app they weren't comfortable with, we went back to Zoom and Google Meet.

Heather from Agri-Service LLC

Industry: Machinery

The latest combined design change is great

There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

Pros

I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

Brooke from White Slate Insurance

Great for Small Technology Forward Business

Pros

Cons

It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Video

By moving from Nextiva to Ring Central we are able to bundle phones with desktop screen sharing and video meeting for a great price.

Bruce from Technology Made Simple

RingCentral - Great tool for virtual meetings and screen sharing

Very pleased. Performance of RingCentral Meetings has dramatically improved from some years ago.

Pros

The ease of setting up and connecting to meetings is outstanding. After deciding what selective applications or screens to share on my PC, I select share and the other party can instantly view my screen or vice versa. Connecting to the URL for the visual portion is a URL click away. I can choose to call in or use the PC audio to connect to the voice call. Multi-user meetings are also easy for everyone to connect to with high fidellity audo and video.

Cons

Not a big issue, but having to drop sharing of one screen to connect to another is annoying. I either should be able to click on another screen that would drop sharing from the previous screen automatically or allow a limited number of multiple screens.

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Video

Easier application for both parties to use...less complicated interface.

Amer from SF City Limo

Great meeting software

Pros

I use for consultation meetings on monthly basis. I like the simple yet effective interface. Simplicity when trying to point or present something to audience or the presenter

Cons

None so far. I’ve had great experience so far

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Video

My consultant switch to this software so I had to switch

Adria from Brickell Law Group

Easier Communication

It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

Pros

This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

Cons

I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

Nathan from CareerSource Florida

Industry: Public Policy

Easy virtual meetings

For quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.

Cons

Figuring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.

Maciej from Maciej Karpeta

Reliable, but a bit dated

Pros

RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

Cons

The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

Kefsere from Ladder Software

RingCentral

Pros

What I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues. The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account. This has been the best part!!!

Hayley from Dogwood Hills Communications

Amazing for Remote Workers

RingCentral Meetings is wonderful. They have apps so you can video chat on the go, and it works seamlessly. With RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Phone, I am able to have a complete office setup with just one device. Love it!

Pros

RingCentral Meetings single handedly lets me do my job from home. Video chat has never been easier, with one code for everyone to join, it's just like we are in a conference room. It even has a feature that will clean up your video appearance, so it's perfection for those no makeup days.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons. I have never had one problem with it.

Tammy from Retail

Too much access!

Id rather not use this in my company. It has taken so much time away due to the frequent use of the supervisors. its great for the occasional meeting but not so much for day to day useage.

Pros

I do like the fact I can see my employees F2F during important meetings no matter if im 2000 miles away.

Cons

I feel that the company has overused this software. It has turned from encouraging phone calls to instant F2F meetings every 10 mins. I know its not the softwares fault but the company has turned me sour. We use this every hour on the hour which doesnt leave much time left to tend to my stores.

Bart from Sigenics, Inc.

Tier-1 provider with their own backbones in Asia, Europe, and the US.

Pros

RingCentral Office (for Business) is one of the best all-around office communications solutions we've tested. Combining voice over IP (VoIP) with a unified communications software client and dedicated mobile apps, RingCentral delivers all the features businesses need to communicate effectively.

Cons

Fewer options and less depth than others at the same or similar price point. Phones cost extra. Glip tool functionality currently overlaps with RingCentral Meetings so usage of the two can be confusing. Some integration, such as Single Sign-On, issues remain.

Jose from Freelance Web Development/Design

Another Cloud Meeting Software

My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings so far has been a good one. I haven't really had any complaints. Im hoping it will be improving a lot more in the future.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings is like an outdated version of Zoom Cloud Meetings because of course it was created by the same people of Zoom. I say it is outdated because with Zoom's new UI appearance, RingCentral looks just like the old zoom. It has the same features as Zoom. I use it when I have meetings with clients or when I teach class. I love it because it is easy to use, I can share the screen with everyone, and I can do many more. I do like the fact that, unlike Zoom Cloud Meetings, I am able to log into my Glimp account from any browser, and I don't necessarily have to download the Glimp application if I don't want to .

Cons

If I would change something about RingCentral Meetings, it would be to increase the time for the people who use free meetings, to make it unlimited. Another thing would be the to make the RingCentral Meetings application and Glimp app into just one application, so everything would be kept together, and there wouldn't be the need for two applications.

Kimberly from DemandLab

Easy Scheduling

With our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.

Pros

The integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.

Cons

Nothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Ring central meetings - Reviews

- Overall it is a very good tool available in the market.

Pros

- Ring Central meetings is one of the efficient tool available in the market to schedule meetings with anyone with internet access - Ring Central meetings is very easy to implement and use - Ring Central meetings is very powerful when compared to many others in the market.

Cons

- The pricing can be more affordable - The support can be more helpful - They can implement more features in the product

Aspen from Trophikos, LLC

Easy to hold meetings with anyone anywhere!

Great experience! I use it for work all the time and school!

Pros

That each person in the office has their own meeting line, so you don't have to make sure that someone else has a meeting scheduled at that time.

Cons

I have a hard time "scheduling" a meeting for future. Typically I just have to schedule it in my calendar, then send an invitation with the dial/join information to those who need to attend. Wish I could schedule straight from ring central!

RingCentral review

Overall, excellent software. Would recommend for all my teleconferences.

Pros

Expensive software, but by far, my favorite to use. It’s a simple interface and pretty easy to call in from anywhere. You can even put up presentations for people to see. This is another popular software that my sponsors like to use, besides WebEx. I would not have any problems with firewalls or internet security.

Cons

Haven’t had any problems with it so far.

Easy to use with other companies - Simple and straightforward.

We have been able to join Webinars from all over and have seemless meetings with different companies who have different software than we normally use within the company. This also lets us schedule times and keep appointments.

Pros

This is something we see a lot with other companies doing a teleconference with us. They send us the link through RingCentral and we follow easy instructions to get into the webinar and then it works well. The fact that it syncs with the Microsoft Outlook calendar is useful as well! There aren't too many features so it's simple enough to learn and use without having any previous experience with it. Simple and straightforward. Easy to use!

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't feel familiar. A lot of programs, although you've never seen them before feel more intuitive and familiar to use. This doesn't have that. It's very easy to use and integrate, but the FEEL is more utilitarian than what most users like.

Jack from Rent North East

Great for video meetings

Pros

RC is generally a great suite of communication tools and RC Meetings does not let it down. It is easy to use, with the ability to send an invite link to other participants and a video recording facility.

Cons

RingCentral is not generally known about by those outside the workplace so I have had to explain to people that they will need to download a new app to use the system.

Crystal from I fix your I

RingCentral Review

Overall my experience with ring central is very positive it allows me to provide more quality insurance and 100% customer satisfaction as well as allow one phone to become a switchboard

Pros

What I like most about ring central is that it allows for our company to record to provide quality assurance as well as the ability for our clients to leave voice messages we can also transfer calls and do various input/output processes for the phone system

Cons

What I like least about the system is there are some glitches such as even though phones are transferred at times call still go through the wrong input/extension and we have to further critique it through customize services

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Video

Best product for the money

Sara from Behavior Consultants Inc

Ring Central Meetings User Friendly

We use Ring Central Meetings on a weekly basis. It's a great way to work remotely yet be able to have a collaborative type of "feel" to meetings versus just being on the phone. We use Ring Central for training's, on-boarding of new staff and general meetings. The record feature for some of our training videos has come in very handy.

Pros

Easy to create meetings and send invites, easy to screen share during meetings, easy to record meeting, easy to record training videos and then upload onto a different platform, easy to work with others in a collective manner when screen sharing.

Cons

The sign up process for adding a new employee could be better. It's very confusing when signing up new staff as it appears you will be charged at the beginning of the process.

Camille from WebMechanix

Gets the Job Done Well

Easy to use, convenient for conference calls and sharing screens

Pros

I don't pay the invoice, I've never needed customer service, and I rarely use video. That being said, I don't think I've ever had a technical issue with RingCentral. It's great for screensharing and conference calls, signal is fantastic. In fact, I downloaded the RingCentral apps for my laptop and iPhone so I can use them remotely. Very convenient!

Cons

The UX is a bit clunky. Sometimes RingCentral creates multiple windows and goes fullscreen, and it takes more than a couple clicks to get things formatted how you want them. Exiting meetings isn't entirely intuitive either. With a few UX edits, I think this tool would be stellar!

Really really good program

Really good experience. It makes screen sharing so easy. I use it to trouble shoot a lot of problems with customers.

Pros

Cons

I just wish it was a little bit easier for the people that I try to run meetings with to start and run it.

Amazing replacement for tele systems

Fortunately the system is not too hard to figure out - tho sometimes I wonder exactly what it will do that I am NOT using. Great overall - just the training issue.

Pros

Will ring to cell, office, anywhere - can use "office" extension from any location, removes need for fax machine or even a phone line, love the recorded line feature. This system was recommended to me and I recommend it to anyone I can.

Cons

I found the the initial set up training is incredibly awkward. The trainer assumed knowledge I did not have and there was way too much pressure to approve of what they said and did. The entire introductory training program was flawed, in my opinion.

RingCentral Meetings Review

A great product overall. Highly recommended!

Pros

I use RingCentral phone everyday at work, and RingCentral Meetings quite often too, maybe once a week or twice a week depending on the need. The installation is so fast and effortless, and easy to understand and use, and it integrates with 3rd party calendar apps like Outlook and Calendar just fine. The call quality is always fine, it is easy-to-use; sending or accepting invitations has never been easier, and it is possible to record the meeting as well, for any purpose there might be. It does another great job with sharing the screen in case you don't have another separate app for this. It is great overall.

Cons

Nothing remarkable, maybe that it's a little slow to load and sometimes the quality of calls changes to worse with network overload.

Good call quality, easy screen sharing

Pros

I really think the screen sharing option works great. When collaborating with people in different locations, not only does call and video quality impress but so does the option to scare multiple screens.

Cons

The mobile app does not work a effectively as the desktop version.

Juan from Acevedo & Associates LLP

Ring Central connecting with clients

It allows that the branches of the company be connected and to connect with clients abroad the US

Pros

Considering that the company that I work for has clients in different countries, this software allows you connect with them

Cons

In some countries, there is no a phone number to connect

Rafael from McAllen Data Center

Can't lose a meeting with this, connect from everywhere

We use this for web conferences, it can record the meetings and can be accesed even from a mobile phone whitout internet connection, so even employees with no internet access can join.

Pros

The possibility to connect to meetings with a lot of devices, by web application, desktop application, mobile application or even by phone, just attending to the meeting number.

Cons

As I'm in a country with a very bad internet connection, meetings via web application are very hard to do, it is a pain to connect, Other meeting applications have no problem with this, so I don't know if RingCentral need a little more bandwidth or something.

Jenna from PERQ

We currently use RingCentral Meetings for our client facing webinars.

Ease of use with my clients - never any issues getting signed in!

Pros

The product is extremely easy to schedule and start meetings with the users. Also, since I predominately use the product for client facing meetings.. it's extremely important that the product is easy to access for the client and it is! I have yet to hear any of my clients having issues getting logged into our meeting - which is great!

Cons

I'm sure it's a feature that I don't know how to turn off in the settings but I would like to have the screen camera automatically turned off when I open the meetings.

Ana from Averetek

Really easy to use.

Pros

As a remote worker, it's great for staying connected to the rest of the team. I can quickly start up a meeting because it also plugs in to my email, my Slack, and I use the mobile app as well.

Cons

Changing meeting details or cancelling a meeting feels like a lot of steps. I wish it was easier to just move it in my calendar instead of having to go into the application to make changes.

Patrick from OS-Cubed, Inc.

RingCentral Meetings: Great Way to Do Online Meetings and Screen-shares

I have been actively using RingCentral Meetings for about a year. Even after moving our phone system to RingCentral, I keep struggling with other tools. Once I gave it a chance, I found that it is a great tool that just works. I mostly use it for screen shares with customers, but it handles audio by PC or phone, video, and all of the features you would expect.

Pros

It just works. I have messed around with Skype, Skype for Business, and other tools, and keep coming back to RingCentral Meetings. Since we already use RingCentral for phone, it just makes sense.

Cons

I haven;'t found any problems with this product. Everything works well.

Works well enough, but nothing that wows

My company has distributed teams, and we use RingCentral as our most common method for the daily standup calls. It works well enough - nothing particularly exciting about the features, but it's mostly reliable which is what matters.

Pros

It is very easy to start the calls, as long as you've set it up correctly.

Cons

Odd behavior around hosts and callers remaining on the line.

Eric from Source2 RPO

RingCentral Meetings make Meetings Easy

Pros

The software is great for users who need to quickly meet but have a powerful suite of features at their disposal. From screen sharing, computer control, and HD video chatting, RingCentral meetings has everything you need.

Cons

RingCentral meetings works really well and I don't have any cons that I can think of with the program.

Key to Successful Meetings

Pros

Working in a company where so many people work remotely, this software allows us all to easily stay connected. Easy for those who haven't used it to before to get connected and in the meeting without any hassle.

Cons

When trying to do a screen-share it can have a little bit of lag but nothing too serious!

Will from MetaCommunications

Used RingCentral but it’s sister product, Zoom, seems like more value for money

RingCentral is useful and works consistently. Ultimately, I moved to Zoom because of features and price.

Pros

RingCentral is very simple to use. Starting meetings, sharing screen and recording are simple and intuitive. Additionally, their VOIP functionality seems to be more stable than Skype, WebEx and GoToMeeting.

Cons

I think that it does not offer all the features of Zoom. Further, it seems that many enterprise IT security teams are not as familiar with RingCentral as with other tools, and thus not as willing to allow install.

Reliable

Pros

Cons

Sometimes bogs down my computer when I'm sharing my screen.

Easier to use than WebEx

Pros

We switched from Cisco WebEx to RingCentral early this year, and so far I've really enjoyed my experience. I found WebEx to be quite outdated in it's functionality and design, RingCentral is much easier/simpler to use.

Cons

While I have not experienced this, a few of my colleagues have complained about audio outages and connectivity issues. It seems there are still some kinks to be worked out in the platform, but nonetheless, I'd still recommend the tool.

Samuel from Surefire Local

When it works it's great

Overall when it works it's fine. It's a simple meeting tool that's easy to use and connect with cleints.

Pros

It's easy to use and setup meetings. Calendar integration makes life easier.

Cons

It tends to have technical difficulties on a consistent basis. Issues with meetings not launching properly.

Technical Issues

Gigi from Returning to Spirit

Use it all the time for our Conference Calls

A great conference call alternative to the big telecom companies.

Pros

We have a LOT of conference calls, given that we are spread across Western Canada. Using RingCentral has been a gamechanger as it is reasonably priced and super easy to use. It is easy to set up a call and notify people of the time and call code.

Cons

It would be really nice if there was some sort of a beep or something when someone joins the call. As it is, we have no idea who is one the call and/or when people come into the call.

Justin from DigitalChalk

RingCentral Meetings is a Great Tool

Overall, RingCentral Meetings is great. I think they could add the one feature I mentioned in the Con list, and have a 10/10 product.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings was very easy to use. They had plenty of advanced features, like screen recording, in easy to locate places on the screen. The quality of the calls using this conference software was always very high.

Cons

The only piece I believed was missing was the ability to hand over screen control to the user on the other end.

Jolene from Slice

Industry: Food Production

Amazing product !

It is making our everyday workflow easier. I would highly recommend it for anyone.

Pros

I am part of an SEO agency and it is a great tool to communicate with our customers without sharing my phone number.

Cons

There is nothing I have to complain about this tool.

Deepika from BirdEye

Very easy to interact with RC

Pros

RC Meeting has become our defacto tool for holding meetings, sharing screens and messaging at the same time. integrates with google calendar to include meeting link.

Cons

A lot of times meeting starts with your video on. not desirable.

Marshall from Chadwell Supply

Industry: Wholesale

We just switched to Ring Central

Excellent.

Pros

We love RingCentral Meetings. We just switched to RingCentral for our phone system and it's saving us tons of money. Switching to Soft phones has helped eliminate phone replacement costs. Meetings has been a great tool connecting company leaders across the country.

Cons

Nothing. I can't find one thing I don't like about Meetings yet. RingCentral Phones may be another case but I'll save that for another review.

Aaron from TurnKey Vacation Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Comes with RingCentral Phones

Pros

Nice that it comes with the RingCentral app that we use. Good all in one feature to make it easy to have meetings with coworkers. Records meetings for you.

Cons

There is a limit to the number of users that can have access to it. Only a real issue for large companies.

Kirsten from Bischoff Family Dentistry

DO NOT CHOOSE RING CENTRAL!

We've had Ring Central for 9 months, in that time, we've had nothing but problems. We've been on with support on an almost weekly basis for the same issues. At one point in time, we had one phone that wouldn't ring until we'd been open for 2 hours. Tech support couldn't figure it out, one of our employees figured out it was set to a different time zone. We had an issue that was finally put to a tier 2 tech support agent, but it took 3 months to get connected with them. Now that we've been released from our contract, porting is an issue too. They don't allow for a corporate and a doing business as name, nor do they allow for more than one decision maker in the company. If it isn't word for word what is in the account settings, you can't port your number over. I even tried calling to let them know, but it had to be our DBA name and the name on the account. Take your business elswhere!

Pros

nothing, it's horrible. Very user unfriendly

Cons

Hard to use, too many software issues, horrible support

Response from RingCentral UK

Replied February 2019

Hi Kirsten, First of all, I would like to personally apologize for the experience. I want to know what happened and understand where we can improve or maybe figure out how we can win you back. Can you please share with me your contact information so I can personally reach out to you. Thanks, Rene

Leighann from Software

RingCentral- Easy to use

Pros

RingCentral is easy to navigate, send out meeting invitations and to record/ keep organized of calls.

Cons

I wish it had a feature to help me convert time zones- I work with a variety of clients and it would make my life a lot easier :)

RingCentral

In use so far, the software seems to be in line with what you would expect from meeting software.

Pros

As a user, it is easy to connect to the voice line and view presenter's shared screen

Cons

When presenter uses audio connection via PC, quality seems to be not all there.

Organizational change