• Pros

• "Intuitive and the interface is beautiful. I love the fact that I have the flexibility to customize the platform. My clients love the fact that they can actively interact with me and others."

• "I really like the overall concept. It is fairly easy to use and presents well to the audience."

• "I like that you can upload your slides beforehand rather than having to run PowerPoint separately. Also the controls are simple and intuitive, so it’s easy to use. "

• Cons

• "The only con of this platform is that you have to purchase their other platform if you plan on running recorded webinars. But even then, the price is doable."

• "I waited a long time for the new release, but it was absolutely worth the wait. That is the only con."

• "Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers"

Browse WebinarJam Reviews

Georg from Vertec GmbH

WebinarJam is the highlight among the webinar services you can get

It is very simple to set up a webinar, the process takes hardly a few minutes if you need it fast. You may also fully customize the sign up funnel and all reminders that go out to the attendees. No need to be a tech wizard to run it. Most sections are self-explanatory and if you get eventually stuck there are plenty templates and instructions you may consult to get it done. My team loves it and it is a no-brainer to present to large audiences.

Pros

Best feature I have not encountered with other providers: The PANIC button. If anything gets wrong, some function gets maybe frozen and you are stuck - The genius panic button creates a complete new session and automatically pulls in all attendees into the new room. No extra work needed. Saved our lives on several occasions, and we use Webinarjam more than once a day.

Cons

We are running our Webinars in German/English/Russian/Serbian/Croatian. Some translations into German are slightly incorrect, same goes for other languages than English. But that is no big issue. Would be great if it would be possible if you screen share an application if it could share the sound of that app too. Otherwise, the video section utilizing YouTube works like a Swiss clock.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Price, reliability and number of attendees. With WebinarJam we can host up to 5000 attendees for a good price.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Pricing and no software to be installed. A lot of clients have a "no install" regulation.

Lisandro from E-learning

EverWebinar by WebinarJam is very easy to use and still running!

We have never actually used WebinarJam itself but the EverWebinar platform by WebinarJam and it's been awesome. Despite the lack of certain things we wish it had, it's easy to know what's happening with the webinars (we still have webinars running even though they have been there for years). Loving it after years of use.

Pros

The ease of use. Our team and I love the step by step process to put your evergreen webinar up (it's like they take you by hand). We love the video tutorials; there's one for almost every step, no matter how small it is! And they are very well done. Another thing we appreciate is the ability to set your evergreen webinar as it was a live webinar: dynamic attendees, messages that can appear at certain times, the automated product offer cards, etc.

Cons

Even though it is very easy to use and set up, the UI feels dated and it lacks some features the competition has: like a more robust tracking system that can help us know exactly where to improve our message in the funnel (although they seem to be improving on this). Also, we don't like it depends on Google Hangouts/Youtube (a video MUST be uploaded to another platform like YouTube and the URL pasted into the video source). Finally, another thing that annoyed us was when they updated it to version 2.0: we weren't notified and we had to move to the new version in a rush so our webinar won't stop running. I remember it was not that easy of a process and took us by surprise.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

WebinarJam and Zoom were very limited with the CRM and email autoresponders integration. Also, the attendees' limits were really low. Actually, at the time a lot of the online marketers we know and respect were using WebinarJam over these alternatives so we didn't take that much time analyzing them.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

GoToWebinar was robust but kind of complicated to set up and it was expensive. It was not a good value.

Kon How from Weipedia

Excellent for those who would like to automate your teaching career

Pros

Excellent for those who would like to automate your teaching career ! In the past, I have to depend on partners to market my talks and incur other cost like renting of venue. As long as you have a passion to teach on your expertise and spend a little amount of time to explore into both into WebinarJam and EverWebinar, you too can deliver your content to a much wider audiences. My P/L has improved tremendously.

Cons

EverWebinar "My analytics" feature can improve further. It can give conflicting data, for example Live attendees is more than the Registrants.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

It is designed for those into giving talks or teaching.

WENDY from MCJO ACADEMY SDN BHD

Good but Can be Better

Overall, we have a love hate relationship with Webinarjam. We do not expect a perfect webinar software but we do hope there would be better enhancement as the pricing and quality should reach a certain balance.

Pros

During the pandemic, this software came to us like God-sent from heaven. At the beginning of the pandemic lockdown, my company depended heavily on the use of Facebook Live to conduct free webinars. Not until we came across this by recommendation from our marketing consultant, it was a total life changing experience. One of the best things this software provide is that you can customize your own landing page! We are a small startup company and we are still trying to get ourselves familiar with all webinar platforms. And yet, WebinarJam offers a great way to build your own landing page seamlessly. It is easy, beautiful and direct to use. You do not need a graphic designer to help you with the designs as they have a variety of templates for you to choose from. I think it is a life-saver as I am not a creative person in designing and their templates are just easy to use. Also, I love the fact that Webinarjam offers a real time chat feature, polls, ability to mark the "QUESTION" for speakers to pay attention to and also the show of the QR scan for participants to register.

Cons

The installation of Pixels can be a bit confusing. As each webinar being conducted means you have to reinstall the script to your connected site. It will be a hassle as we are using Wix and the installation of pixels from Webinarjam to Facebook and Wix can be a bit confusing. But they do provide the ease of splitting the leads so that you get to know the data of your registrants who have registered, attended or left the webinar. Moreover, I dislike the fact that not all mobile models are able to access to our registration forms which created some confusion for them causing us to lose of registrant numbers. The streaming ability might not be up to the par as well. As we tried to stream our webinar through Webinarjam and Facebook, and yet we found out that the resolution from Webinarjam is way more pixelated and therefore we had to direct all our participants to our Facebook Group instead. Customer support is good but if they could faster respond to us would be even better as submitting a ticket might take a day or two to receive a feedback. Hopefully, there would be a 24hour support window for customers.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Because it was recommended by our marketing consultant

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Demios streaming ability can be limited.

Richard from enviolo

Looking for the perfect solution

All in all, it offers most of the functions you can are looking for or can be found in competitor tools, but at a better cost. We have already renewed it from last year, so we are happy with the tools and our desires to optimize are really just to simplify it even further.

Pros

We like the ability to have several presenters work together remotely (incl. multiple presenter windows etc.) and the ability to setup several elements prior to the sessions like polls, offers, surveys. Also the chat and the "bigger audience" interactions work well. The video and transmission quality so far has always been good and customers seem to have a very intuitive and simple interaction as we haven't had any complaints about it yet.

Cons

We would love to have a more fluid switch between video and presentation. E.g. right after the video completes it should jump back directly to the presentation screen. We would also love the ability for the "request to speak" function to not require the attendee to become a presenter. It would also be great if a survey could be triggered directly after the session ends to enable the survey to be conducted by attendees then instead of requiring to send an email. Also the registration should enable the option "add to calender" to put it on peoples agendas. The setup of the webinar could be simplified by a guide through and not individual selections of every screen and text.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

We felt the system was more stable and better suitable for bigger audiences. If we only had smaller audiences with more audio interactions required we likely would have gone for one of the web "meeting" tools

Added functionality / Lower cost

Marisol from XCPNTS, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Hopeful dreams crushed during the trial - Not suitable for professional use

Looking for an affordable but reliable way to provide LIVE webinars, WebinarJam did not perform as expected.

Pros

Made the decision of trying it after reviewing expert videos and websites like Capterra recommending it. I consult for a non-profit with limited budget and as many others, are in need of remote tools to deliver their messages. I am NOT in the business of selling fake guru trainings, I need a solid, professional platform to educate a demanding audience that attend free sessions. I hoped WebinarJam was the solution of my problems but the trial was unsuccessful.

Cons

Registration fields are very limited (e.g. we would love to request company name), confirmation emails work unreliably, interface is cumbersome and counter-intuitive (especially for attendees), if you upload the slides they lose the animation, we tried many times to share our powerpoint screen with little success. This is VERY frustrating and for us, it was unacceptable. It's probably better for pre-recorded webinars but I don't recommend it for Live Webinars. Avoid embarrasment! Customer service is really slow but I want to attribute it to COVID-19.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Integrated Registration and landing pages, affordability, apparent (but non-existent) technical advantages.

Christopher from TBG Marketing

It could be great, but it really is not.

We are using Webinar Jam to conduct LIVE workshops to help people build digital marketing platforms. So you can see, we are accustomed to tools fitting together. Webinar Jam does not meet that criterion really at all unless you run everything from their site.

Pros

I like the additional features of reminders, social cues to get people to convert and the recording is amazingly good.

Cons

It is wholly lacking a paid user solution. The best they can come up with is shoving a PayPal button on a registration form. The signup process reflects a funnel with several steps and should really be a single checkout form - name info, card info, seats - checkout. But instead, you have to register by just selecting the webinar, then go pay through a third-party app, then go actually register through their form. It's ZAPIER integration does not accept actions so if you made a simple flow for checkout you can neither write them in through Zapier nor load a file of guests. Paid functionality for sign up is minimal.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

The reviews on their site were amazing - should have been the first clue. The customer service is slow to non-existent and while it costs less, relatively speaking, it's only because ZOOM forces you to have Zoom Meetings in order to get ZOOM Webinars. A general rule of thumb, don't screw customers into having to take a product they don't want to get one they do.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Looking for an easier user experience - did not get it.

Lots of Promise but Less Delivery

As you can tell from their website Homepage, WebinarJam is all about marketing themselves as everything in a box; they're not. They may be at some point, but not yet. I do believe there is a great amount of promise in their vision but the limitations are too glaring at this point and as always something that looks great in the demo/sales cycle can come up short in the actual application fo the platform for day-to-day use.

Pros

Cons

Lack of features: • The form building tool is very limited • No way to embed the registration form on a proprietary website without going to their API • If you use their "series" or "recurring" option when setting up a Webinar there is zero ability to name the sessions differently. This is a HUGE miss and practically eliminates and value of these features. • Can't record for WebinarJam playback and Video recording at the same time • No ability stream to Facebook or Instagram, only YouTube • They do have an online forum but if there is any criticism it get's "censored" by the admins.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Looking for a better overall option that would be easier for presenters,

Noortje from Competence Factory

Nice!

Great! :)

Pros

The options are very broad, which is awesome! The polls, and other integrations are very nice. You can adjust everything to your own style and color. The outgoing emails you can also adjust everything to your own wish. Great!

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit of a hassle to change one little thing. But once you get used to that, it's not a big deal.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Zoom Webinar didn't have the broad options that WebinarJam has and also I couldn't adjust the standard intro and outro of the email which was in English and I needed it to be in Dutch - that was not an option.

Ana from Ansiosas Anonimas

Webinarjam Ana

Same above

Pros

Easy to use and the emails inside Webinarjam and the opportunity to integrate with Facebook

Cons

I wanted to integrate with aweber but I never got a solution, so I decided to use the emails from Webinarjam. The support team couldn’t help. When it comes to issues by Webinarjam and other platforms support team is not helpful

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

I wanted to send more emails to people who registered to Webinar and GoToWebinar didn’t have this option

Yvonne from Newbold Hope

WebinarJam - why I chose it, what I like and what I'd love to change

At the beginning of this pandemic lockdown, I really wasn't sure that the training courses I offer would translate and work well in a webinar format. Yet they do! Over the past 8 months I've done 35 webinars or so, and it was a steep learning curve to begin with but now I'm not sure I ever want to go back to live events. Location isn't an issue - I've had people attending from the USA, Australia, South Africa, Malaysia and right across Europe. I work with parents of children who have disabilities, so there are no childcare issues either. The live workshops I'd been running had a very safe, supportive and cosy feel to them. Hugs in the room were common; people kept in touch afterwards with me and with each other, there was a warmth and a community feel that really was quite special. I didn't think it would be possible to recreate that ambience online. But somehow it's happened! We have about 10 times the number of people signing up to each webinar and with the chat log people reach out in support to each other all the way through. It's absolutely amazing that there is that closeness, that trust and that camaraderie when nobody actually meets at all.

Pros

The sound and picture quality is reliable, very few technical issues, easy to understand controls, responsive slide management, chat log very good, ease of exporting attendees and chat log lists on excel, easy to download replay video. Participants like knowing that they will not be heard or seen. I know that there is an option to include participants on camera and audio, but I haven't used it yet, and participants find that very reassuring

Cons

Three big issues. Every webinar I do I get several complaints from participants about the lack of a rewind or fast-forward function on the replay. The automated email software doesn't always included text changes I have made. The big issue with the automated email is that passwords aren't always obvious. Usually the only way people can find it is by clicking on the "thank you" link at the bottom. I'm also subscribing to Everwebinar but haven't been able to work out how to connect to woocommerce so I'm not using it, which is a real shame. Smaller issue - the admin of setting it up takes too long. And... the always on room is very difficult to use for what I'm doing with webinarjam because they are paid for password-protected events at set times. A feature to set passwords and to invite people to join for a scheduled time would be very useful.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

I felt that WebinarJam offered more flexibility at a good price. Even the most basic WebinarJam package can accommodate up to 500 participants, whereas the costs of many of the others once you go over a hundred people becomes very expensive. It also seemed somehow friendlier and more intuitive.

Karisma from Color Me World

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

THE SECRET SAUCE TO GROWING MY BUSINESS

It has been great. I would love to see improved features, however it's still supreme right where it is. Multi user function to restrict my other staff from download emails would be great.

Pros

We started using webinar jam we had to come up with a solution to pivot our business. Webinar allowed us the ability to literally take hundreds of prospects from our free webinar to being paid customers with ease. The set up process is pretty lengthly, but they created a simple step by step fool proof process that is so very worth it at the end of the day. We have used several other softwares which were either too pricy and didn't deliver the value or didn't offer a streamlined and easy process to get someone to purchase during the webinar. Because of webinar jam we have been able to make sometime over $5000 in one hour from sales. Thank you!

Cons

ability to stream on multiple social media platforms at once and collect emails from those that want to watch. lack of ability to allow attendees to sign up for email news letter during the sign up process. ability to assign user to your account however limit admin access so that my assistant and other staff can access and create webinars but prevent them from accessing the ability to download emails from past webinars. Would love if you also added in the ability to have break out rooms, or eventually full event options like hop.in

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Again the ease of use and the reviews from many other successful online marketers.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Zoom meetings and zoom webinar just did not have the functions to closes sales during the webinar like webinar jam did. Closing sales to our membership platforms are very important

Kristine from ChiroHealthUSA

It's Good, but...

WebinarJam has been okay overall. I rarely have technical issues, but some of the cons are BIG issues for me and have our company researching new platforms. We've had to add a second account to overcome some of these problems, and now we are looking at a third which has prompted our look for a platform that can meet our needs.

Pros

WebinarJam is easy to use from an attendee perspective. The pre-formatted landing pages are fantastic. The pricing is very affordable. I like that you can share handouts with attendees during the presentation.

Cons

There are multiple things that I dislike. Tech support is slow when you experience an issue and timeliness when you have issues with a webinar is extremely important. I don't like that I don't have the option to allow late attendees on WebinarJam like I do for EverWebinar - which creates a host of problems when you work with doctors who often run late due to patients. My attendees don't have the ability to fast forward or rewind the recordings which means I have the additional step of downloading the recording and then uploading the recording to YouTube. I really dislike the 30 minute wait between webinars, which is a scheduling nightmare in an of itself. When I originally signed up for WJ there were no limits to the number of attendees and now there are... which stinks. I'd also love the ability to add more registration options, not just name, phone, email...

Price and unlimited attendees

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

The price and unlimited attendees.

Jack from NHS

Early Review

Very good. There are a couple tweaks - the main being this issue surrounding emails as we are struggling to track who is definitely receiving email and not turning up vs who are never getting the emails. On free webinars people rarely tell us but when its paid we are getting numerous (at least say 20-30%) saying they never received anything. This is our main sticking point that we can see becoming a larger issue over time as we, hopefully, continue to grow.

Pros

1. UI-- is great, simple to navigate and works really nicely. 2. lots of features that work really well in practise. 3. the actual webinar rooms and quality of signal with ability to use multimedia smoothly on my side for users to watch is amazing. 4. chat, handouts, polls-- all really fabulous 5. replay etc is excellent feature

Cons

1. Emails- we are having some issues with engagement on some of our tutorials. When I test the sign up process it ALWAYS works. But we are having issues with multiple users telling us they are not receiving emails prior to the webinar. This is affecting both the number who turn up to our lives but when we use paid for webinars there are quite a number telling us they never get the emails (not in junk/spam etc). The issue here is we have no way to track when emails bounce back from the individuals email server. Our only option is a short video we put on our website to tell people to contact us if they do not get an email within the first 30 minutes after signing up. 2. Certificates- I use another method currently but as we grow this would be an amazing feature. Your system already utilises the shortcodes for emails. If there was a way to be able to provide certificates that are personalised that would be a great feature that would be worth spending more money on for our business. Currently I do this manually on the desktop with mailmerge in excel/powerpoint to create pdfs and then send them from an SMTP client. 3 . Templates-- it would be really helpful if the profile were expanded to include ALL your defaults for webinars that automatically are present whenever you create a new webinar i.e. your logo within the emails, the body of the email you normally write, the replica replay and how long it will be present, all the editing of any registration forms etc.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

for many reasons. The interface looks a lot nicer, its more user friendly, I actually think it runs smoother, no need to download an app/client- which many people would not do as it adds that extra step.

Henry from Henry Moyo Consulting Pvt Ltd

Create more time and make more money

This system has made me more productive and l am really enjoying it.

Pros

I do a lot of online presentations to many people all over the world. This software has enabled me to have people from other countries to do one presentation for me which l record and l am able to use it many times without necessarily paying for their services and l can now have tailor made presentations for each market. I have created more time for myself to do other things that’s on average of about 20 hours a week because l no longer do the presentations live myself. The software is easy to setup and use and no more late night or early morning presentations because of time zones. This software adjusts for each time zone so l can have webinars running for appropriate times for people all over the world whilst l sleep. This system emulates real live presentations and a registrant will not know that it’s not live.

Cons

I have to scratch my head for this. If l could customize the registration fields to capture the information l want and if the system can pick which country someone is registering from so that their country is the first or top of the list to select instead of scrolling down when entering their phone numbers

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Flexibility and value for money and easy of use.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

I am able to connect more people and have many webinars running at the same. There is value for money

russ from ScaredMoneyMedia

WebinarJam in a Jam

WebinarJam allowed me to broadcast to a captive audience and interact with viewers. It was not as expensive as GoToMeeting and other products and seemed to have a lot of potential for the future. There were upgrades which promised more than could be delivered, and functionality which I was counting on disappeared. For example, a big reason for paying to upgrade was the ability to stream live to Facebook. This disappeared for unexplained reasons, and they kept saying that they were working on it, and blaming Facebook, but it never returned. A second problem was that the ability to stream your webinars to your own Website disappeared. After a couple of years, it seemed obvious that the company's owners were putting more and more of their effort in providing evergreen pre-recorded webinars and were launching a New Product that was a Content Management System and Funnel Building product, and little attention was being paid to upgrading webinarjam. The people who had originally been involved with promoting the product and supported in weekly broadcasts disappeared, and the lag issues never improved and now there seem to be connectivity problems. The scope within which you can use the product seems to have shrunk, and I now use other products which allow more presenters and are cheaper.

Pros

It gave me an alternative to GoToMeeting, and seemed to offer great flexibility, and features important to marketers and people offering training.

Cons

The lag between broadcasters and receivers. Small number of Presenters, and the failure to maintain integration with Facebook Live. I feel like the owners just moved on to developing other products.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Originally, WebinarJam seemed to hold out more promise for future expansion, but instead features were dropped and the company moved on to promoting other products which were more lucrative.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Cost Savings and new innovative features and the promise of future developments

WebinarJam: Makes Webinars Easy and Profitable

Pros

We run multiple webinars a month as a way of outlining our product solutions to prospective new customers. These webinars deliver a consistent flow of sales for our business. WebinarJam is integral to us doing this. WebinarJam simplifies all of the set up and running of webinars so we can just focus on the content and delivery. It integrates with all of our tracking and mailing list systems. Makes it super easy to prepare sales webinars with pre-defined "buy buttons" etc. And we can interact with clients in real time chat during the call, answering any questions / dealing with objections as they arise. WebinarJam automates all of the registration, confirmation and reminder notifications and can even handle replay pages. You can configure the webinar in "express mode" which is super quick to get up and running - or you can dive into the "full configuration" mode which gives you total control over every conceivable option. I particularly love how it integrates with ClickFunnels so we can build custom registration pages - and how it tags people in our email CRM so we know who attended / didn't attend / showed up late and/or stayed engaged throughout the webinar, so we can customise their followup. It also integrates with Zapier - which opens up plenty of options for other integration. A very versatile tool.

Cons

One frustrating thing about WebinarJam - is really the flip side of such a powerful platform... - there are so MANY options, that at times it can be hard to figure where to find what you need. And the UI feels a little dated. There are times when a modern UX would be super helpful - for example, type-ahead searching in an unordered drop-down list containing hundreds of options is pretty much standard these days - but in WebinarJam, you have to scroll all the way through the list to find what you want. Hopefully this will be addressed in time.

Omar from INCUBASI

Español

Mw gusta sin embargo deben dw dar soporte en ESPAÑOL

Pros

Buena plataforma Facil de usar Buena para vender

Cons

Necesitan dar mas soporte en español En estos tiempos hay uba gran oportunidad de negocios. Estot dispuesto a ser su representante de ventas en mexico y amerixa latina. Tenemos actualmente un mercado cautivo de más de 10 empresas y emprendedores.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Tengo con ustedes mas de 8 años y mw gusta su plataforma POR FAVOR DEN SOPORTE EN ESPAÑOL

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Tiene caracteristicas buenas dw trabajo

Noel from Strategic Web

Good Software but Support Needs to Improve

When the platform is working smoothly (like the Older Versions) it's a great way to sell products via webinars. The New Version is still very buggy so it's a challenge to use at the moment but hopefully overtime it can catch up and be as solid as the Older Versions.

Pros

It's a good "All in One" type of software for running webinars and covers all the basics well.

Cons

I've been with EverWebinar since the very first version and have since moved onto the 2 new platforms they have developed and am now using the new platform. Unfortunately several months after using the new platform I am still finding and reporting new bugs to Support. They used to be very quick to reply but nowadays it takes 5-7 days to hear back from them so tickets are open for many weeks. Sometimes they fix bugs but often I am told the issue is on my side which is very frustrating since the Older Version of the platform worked like a dream and all the bugs only appeared in the New Version. So as much as I like the EverWebinar Team the Customer Support is really lacking at times and that's reflected in a lower recommendation/score that I would normally give them but I have to be honest here. Also, you can Request Features but some very important ones that received tons of votes from other users going back 2-3 years were never put on the Roadmap so I would like to see them listen to their existing customers more when it comes to what new features to add.

Jodi from IREM Greater Denver

Jury is still out....

It's not plug and play! My experience has been laborious and stressful. I am working diligently, and have been for 2 months, to understand how to pull off a webinar with no issues, but haven't yet. That is a whole lot of effort with very little return.

Pros

The reporting is what separates Webinarjam from the other platforms being used like Zoom.

Cons

The training. It is baffling that a webinar company does not have a single teaching webinar on their product. Instead you have read the directions that read like a tech manual. It's not good. In addition, because there is no call in support, problems cannot be fixed when you are experiencing them. I sit in on the QA sessions, which are helpful for general issues, but not specific to individual issues - which seem to be vast. Tied with training is the inability to customize or expand the registration page. For novices, we are lost when we hear terms like API ( we hear blah blah). All I need is a few more fields... why does it have to be so complicated? The guys who do the Q&A session are nice enough, but you can tell they are techies, when the people on the phone are not. It's speaking two different languages.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

I had to purchase Webinarjam because our CE accreditation authority would not accept Zoom or any other "meetings" software. I did some research online, and Webinarjam got good reviews - it was a crap shoot. I think for the technical savvy user, it might be easier, but for the novice - it's painful. I held a webinar last week with 2 presenters. The audio issues were sporadic and unexplainable. The questions I got from the tech team are vast and I probably won't be able to answer them. I am hopeful, but the jury is still out on my overall feeling about this product.

John from MyExcelOnline.com

The BEST webinar software to generate daily sales!

WebinarJam has allowed me to add 3-10 sales each day on my evergreen webinar funnel , without a glitch. The best thing is their support, something that other webinar providers lack in. Keep up on your great work & new feature impeovements!

Pros

- Ease of set up & use - Lots of features & new updates - Stable software - Quick support

Cons

If you could provide even more webinar registration templates that are customizable that would be awesome!

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

EasyWebinar kept on having technical glitches, webinar attendees would have their webinar freeze and their one man team support was the catalyst for me changing to WebinarJam and I haven't looked back!

Floyd from Floyd Mitchell & Co.

Value Packed, Feature Rich and Stable

Hands down the best webinar software I’ve used. Solid team behind this product and they really care about the details and stability of their platform.

Pros

I just love how many features this software has. And they ALL work as engineered.

Cons

I don’t really have any complaints at this time. If i do, I’ll be sure to update the review.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

They integrate nicely w Kartra. Kartra is the best software I’ve used.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Got fed up w stability issues and couldn’t justify the fees.

Philippe A from OneMobiz

So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it

EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

Pros

We had a dream: What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger? We recently purchased Everwebinar. What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof. This was the plan: From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar, reminders before the webinar, follow-up messages if they missed the webinar, attended but left early, watched but did not buy etc, ... All done in Messenger. With open rate in Messenger up to 100% and 10x higher CTR than email we thought this would be a game changer for us. We have spent 3 days and almost 3 nights trying to create this system. It was freaking hard to get all the pieces work together. We failed and failed more. It has been the most challenging automated workflow we've ever built. We were exhausted, our brains fried & froze. We hit a massive roadblock and spent 24 hours just on a "little tiny" piece of the puzzle: getting it to work no matter what the timezone of the user is, no matter which On-Demand time they choose. We were almost there 99%. And then we had a moment of grace. We made it. And now It works beautifully. So if you ever had the same dream now you know it is possible. If you want to test it for yourself check our webinar on "How to create Chatbots and Automated Marketing".

Cons

We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

Joseph from Chancellor, J.D., M.B.A.

Outstanding and comprehensive information delivery and client satisfying system. Evergreen too!

Pros

It's not just the software. The creators are truly experts in the field. As a professional consultant that is expected to be ahead of the curve, I am surrounded by truly accomplished and relevant industry leaders. Meaning that my search was likely intended to achieve very similar results as anyone that would typically become one of my clients by watching one of my webinars. Which because this product is created for today's evergreen and create once deliver 24/7 scale to freedom I have modeled a 7 figure business that literally takes a weekend of hard press work up to six weeks of part-time effort to complete. That will then do the rest of the heavy lifting. Ideal for coaches, trainers, infor product makers, workshops, lead generation, networking, team meetings and the list is as big as your imagination.

Cons

my only con.... keeping it real and such... is some of the people that are getting famous by the leaders of the company tend to be clicky... and fail to recognize those of us that come from a different culture such as law, professionals of other sectors, and so on. They love to talk about millions in sales and sales sales... sales... when those of us with truly professional credentials expect without hype to make millions or frankly, billions... and never once have to speak about it because our clients aren't in that state of mind. So, even in a post like this one where i'm tryig to leave an accurate con...I still refer to the crazy amount of money you can make if you learn what I've learned and you use the models the way that are intended. Of course that's what I spend much of my time consulting clients on.

Glory from Ultimate Music Theory Ltd.

Ultimate Music Theory Weekly Webinars LOVE WebinarJam!

WebinarJam not only provides THE BEST platform to deliver webinars, they also have awesome training and support. BRAVO WebinarJam, keep up the great work :)

Pros

I love using WebinarJam to connect with our customers and run our weekly Ultimate Music Theory LIVE Webinars. It's super easy to set up and use and I love the COPY function and options with email responders to stay connected to our customers. I also love the options of having different sizes of my live image inside the screen sharing option so people know I really AM LIVE with them.

Cons

Love all the new concepts you have added!!

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

WebinarJam is MUCH easier to use, better support and nicer design templates too. I also like that all attendees can see the other comments as it keeps them engaged in the community of attendees.

Dario from On-Call-Business Ltd

Big Promises Failed To Deliver Due To Technical Issues

Disappointing and frustrating, as I thought it be a great solution to have to hold Webinar, but turns out they have Technical Issues that need a: fixing or b: improve their technical setup on the backend, when someone tries to hold a Webinar with Guest Presenters, because it is not working.

Pros

The ease of use to setup my Webinar, it took less than 10 minutes, even when choosing the more advanced setting option.

Cons

1. Technical Issues with it, when I entered the Room as the Host, my Guest Host's where not able to join in, instead they ended up in a different Webinar Room. When I re-started and tried again, and clicked on the link to join the Webinar Room where it was supposed to be with my login details, I ended up on an error page. Never in my life with other Webinar Platforms I had issues like that before, as a Result I had to quickly change the Software I had to use, in order to hold my Online Summit, very frustrating experience, which is why I cancelled my Trial!

Jonathan from WalletWin

Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil

We use webinar jam to host live webinars.

Pros

It's pretty dang quick to set up a webinar. There are two options - express and full - and you can switch between them at will. What I love is that you can set up offers to show up so attendees just have to click a button to get to the sales page instead of typing in a URL.

Cons

Sometimes the slide transitions don't work correctly. Sometimes it's hard to get other hosts in the room. The registration and thank you page templates are hardly customizable and you can't use your own custom-built thank you page. The user interface is clunky and ugly. It fails to send emails sometimes, too.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

We couldn't customize the emails in demio enough. But now that email sending (and even syncing with ConvertKit) stinks sometimes with WJ, maybe we'll get Demio when our contact is up.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Webinar Ninja failed spectacularly during a webinar so we dumped it.

Torsten from The Four Winds Society

WebinarJam Review

Overall WebinarJam is still a great product, although I would hope that the development could work on new features. There has been nearly nothing new over the last 2 years and other Webinar platforms are investing way more into new features. Also the support could be better, even now in these times, waiting times of 4-5 days for an answer is really long. And I had to wait for answers during normal times 2-3 days and got a standard answer that was not related to my question. Very frustrating.

Pros

Setting up Webinars is easy and good structured, Webinars running mostly smooth, Functionality during the Webinar (chat, injections, etc) are great.

Cons

One feature we are missing the most is a better integration with Kartra as well as Zapier. We would highly need a feature to add Registration on the one or other way from outside. We have ask for this feature several times, but seems there is NO progress on that. As we have several memberships on Kartra, we like to be able to sign up persons to Webinars directly with automations from Kartra. This is a really big point for us.

Functionality, prices, connection with Kartra

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Because of better functions in WebinarJam and also pricing

Coenraad from CBI

Industry: Investment Management

WebinarJam Review

The only real benefit to this is that it can take more people in a meeting than Zoom, Otherwise nothing better

Pros

I thought it would be easy to set it up and run it.

Cons

I could not access the website when I was late for 1 minute. Also, it does not allow latecomers to my site. I f I set a weekly webinar for every Monday and something happens that I have to postpone it I cannot do it. I must set up a brand new one for the new date It requires a lot of bandwidth for my viewers who cannot see what happens if their internet is slow There is no way that I can determine if the people here and see me. I must always ask them. If I want to share my screen I cannot move from my current browser into another page and share which is not in that current browser

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

I was under the impression I will get more for my buck

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Only because I was under the impression It is easier to use and I could let more people into the room.

Okay webinar software

Overall WebinarJam was a decent software, if a bit overpriced. But it worked well for what I needed and for that I must give them credit. In my opinion, there are other products on the market that can give you what you need at a better price point.

Pros

I used WebinarJam for about 3 years when I first launched my website. Someone whose site I admired recommended them, so I signed up. At the time I was using Google Hangouts and their solution (an overlay over Google Hangouts) was a perfect fit. It gave me analytics for my Hangout and I could track who attended and who signed up but didn't show.

Cons

My least favorite part of the software was the price. I always thought I was paying far too much for what I was receiving. And when YouTube Live became a thing I jumped ship and haven't looked back. The person who recommended WebinarJam still uses the software. I don't get the appeal.

Jessica from Fox Willams

Industry: Law Practice

not really suited for businesses looking to run effective professional webinars

Pros

The UI is great and a lot better than other webinar providers such as Adobe Connect or GoTo. It's very easy to use, and our presenters found it easy to navigate. The price is also very reasonable compared to others. Over the last few months it's being a useful learning curve but for us there were some negatives that we can' overlook. We are the process of looking at other webinar providers.

Cons

- Liaising with the support team can be frustrating as a different person responds each time you're emailing back and forth over the same query. - Limited support available compared to other providers. We're a small firm and need the extra support from the webinar provider. - Emails from Webinarjam continually hitting spam filters and because WebinarJam regularly change their IP address we couldn't see a quick way around this. - Registration process- not being able to capture Company name - so many of your users have asked for this simple addition. For us it is crucial to capture. - Limited options to change templates with your branding - It's missing the integration into CRM systems such as Salesforce

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

price, ON24 also couldn't offer us what we wanted so we decided to stick with using WebinarJam in the interim.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

we needed something that was easier to navigate and looked more modern

Asia from Bridgewell LLC

Good with limitations

Too many inconveniences right now to switch from a different product. Service seems great though so I hope they continue to work on the clunky limiting features

Pros

Templates and layouts look good. The webinar view options look like what I was interested in.

Cons

1. Cannot show only the first upcoming date when you have a recurring session. Are forced to show the entire series 2. Cannot just jump into the section you want to edit, always need to take an extra couple of steps at the beginning to choose express or full even before you select your event. 3. Can't pay monthly so no opportunity to fully try it out before paying $500. If I had a monthly option I would try out for a few weeks and then decide on the full year payment. 14 days is not enough to try before you pay for the full year

Many people using it

Amir from www.LiveGuitar.de

I love WJ, it's a great software and will still rise to greater heights in the time to come.

Pros

Ease of use, great support, Great interface, Great website templates (which I don't use, I am using Clickfunnels)

Cons

- Some features available in the old WJ are not available in the new (like that admins can see who (by name) is attending live during the webinar. - No support for 3rd party AV equipment which is essential when using WJ professionally ( I had bought an expensive 3rd party card (BlackMagicDesign) to be able to use my SonyA6300 for HQ image during webinars - then chrome automatically updated to the newest version in the background (which cannot be prevented by any means) and suddenly my whole setup didn't work anymore - it took me days to figure out the it was the newest chrome update together with the WJ chrome plugin that caused by camera not to be selectable in the WJ Live Room testing.) - I would prefer to be in touch with 1 customer support team member instead of 5 different ones (I know there is a trade off between responsiveness and # of support people involved but in my last support request I was in touch with 5 different people.) - No backup of Webinars // No Undo option if webinar is deleted accidently - No (automatic) mass signup of a list of people to a new webinar - No transfer of a list of users from one webinar to another (People who register to a webinar sign up for a ongoing series of webinars, now if I change the schedule or anything I have been advised to create a new webinar of statistics will not work properly)

Graeme from The Online Dog Trainer Inc

One of our success tools

Reliable, easy to set up, set-and-forget. It's a winner for us.

Pros

Webinarjam has taken the 'fear' out of live presentations. Fear of not getting registrants, fear of tech failure, fear of not getting results. And converting those to Everwebinar has been our secret sales converter.

Cons

Support needs work. We struggled to get a few things right on the new platform. The integration with Infusionsoft is not as deep as it should be (we couldn't see all our tags - it was throttled). We had to get creative on our side to try keep it all working - things got desperate as the switch deadline loomed and no word from support. Would also like to be able to export the chat. That seems like a no-brainer when creating multiple niched/segmented webinars.

Stella from Mental Health Association of Greater Chicago

Webinar Rocks

In general it has been smooth sailing. Up and running quickly and it is really a valuable tool that has made the mental health webinars we provide so easy. Being a small organization, this makes this process stress free!

Pros

The best thing about webinarjam is the ease with which you can learn to use it. I have had some questions but, in general it has been pretty straightforward. In addition, the options and the templates are really cool. It runs smoothly, especially after the upgrade which removed the lag between speaking and it being transmitted. I take minutes to set up a webinar and the fact that I can now have so many presenters and users - it rocks!

Cons

I have had a few people say that they did not get the email with user and password or the confirmation and reminder emails sent to them. Not sure if that is a user issue. And, I prefer picking up the phone and speaking to someone in customer service...that is just me. I really, really would like to see all the scheduled webinars in the order of delivery schedule or alphabetical by name - when I want to - versus when they were created. Maybe be able to sort that page based on preference? With so many different webinars listed it would make it easier to find the one we are looking for.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Your marketing convince me...but all the features!

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Price and simplicity - as well as all the lessons that came along with webinarjam.

Toni from View Software AS

Easy to use but bad streaming quality destroys everything

WebinarJam is a good webinar tool but it lacks the most important thing in a webinar. A good streaming quality for the viewer. We have noe had severeal webinar and the customers are pleased with the webinar tool itself but everybody is complaining about the streaming qaulity.

Pros

WebinarJam is fairly easy to use and has both sales and marketing functionality within. A big plus for the ability to create different landingpages. It is easy to create several automated replies to registrants that goes out based upon your chosen settings. The software is easy for other to learn and the user inerface is easy to understand.

Cons

The resolution on live webinars are not good at all. In order to get any good quality on the live streaming, you have to use 720p or 1280x720 in screen resolution. This does not cope well with many of our software and our clients have complained a lot on this when participating on the live webinar. A feature that is lacking is the ability to fast forward/back when watching replay using their own tool. This means that we have to download the webinar and place it on a different webpage and use other movieplayers. When they provide with an on demand functionality, the least I expect is the ability to jump to sections in the webinar. There are only one person that can enter the admin tool and create webinars. You are only allowed to have one admin user. When the plan is to have several webinars and many may be at the same time, we have to have the option to have several admins that can create webinars. The live screen itself is filled up with empty space that reduces the size of the shared screen. When showing functionality in a software, we need the whole screen so that the viewers can see everything in correct size and not minimized. The support is only by email, and they very often answers generic answers although the questions are specified. There is little understanding of the problem and just on resolution it took many emails back and forward before I could get a proper answer.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

With promised HD quality, nice price and many participants within packages, we decided that WebinarJam met our needs for webinars.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Because WebinarJam promised HD Quality and the price was good.

Easy! Affordable!

I plan on using WebinarJam for three things: (1) marketing for customers for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is connects job seekers with a sharp, well-trained, highly effective personal recruiter to work with the jobseeker step-by step to get them employed. This is nothing like straight out of the box "career coaching" and it is not help with "resumes" (although it includes that) or some random job seeking program. It's having a PRIVATE RECRUITER working for the job seeker. Sourcing jobs that might be right for the job seeker. Networking on behalf of the job seeker. Guiding the job seeker in a successful salary negotiation. (2) delivering instruction to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] clients. (3) creating marketing webinars for my clients to promote themselves.

Pros

I found it easy to use and how amazing my webinar looked -- not just the actually webinar but all the ancillary materials look very high-end, well beyond my skills in creation of marketing materials .

Cons

Trying to think of something really -- but I like everything so far; setting up a webinar is easy. Doing it, is easy. And the tracking of information on participants is easy as well.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

What Zoom would offer and what you offered were very different. Just software v. a complete package to create webinars that could drive sales.

Taufiq from ROYAL INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS MALAYSIA

Webinar Jam review

overall. its a great system, just need some improvement and have more control of the speaker.

Pros

it's easy to use for all users and compatible with all users

Cons

less option for payment method (local payment gateway other than paypal). Should have more option for payment and support local banking for Malaysian users. And the other this is, the chat will now show full report. Chat only capture a few. and the registration details like first name, last name, phone number, email, and should have a custom option where we need the participants to fill up their details. And also, should have more control for participants and speakers (control mute button, spotlight video, disable video and etc)

cheapest alternative.

Michelle from Refleqt

The platform is very intuitive and the customer support very prompt and helpful.

A new sales channel that gives you the oportunity to invest little time mostly, little resources, but you can reach a large amount of people, meaning more possible clients for your business . We got to people easy and they were more likely to participate to something that doe not imply leaving home or office. Saves them time and us money. :)

Pros

I like that its so intuitive that you can learn to use it by yourself, only watching the videos in the platform. It pretty much gives you all the elements to make a cool webinar. And reach out to people around the world if you choose to. Its very structures and the steps are very clear once you enter the platform. Gives variety for landing pages, reccomandations and most of all, if you have any problem, even if its your fault, the customer support team is very helpful and understanding.

Cons

There are a fiew features i would like to be more colourful and permissive with the users ideas. The Thank you page and the pre LIVE one are a bit to simplist. It would be awsome if you can put SM logos and links, colours of your choice for the backround. The presenters picture is redimensioned and it s really hard to find one that is not distorsioned there, though it s little.

Very intuitive interface - makes webinar hosting easy

Pros

I like how the software has tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up your webinars without much difficulty. The quality of the webinars is really good. Being able to pick which platform you wish to replay videos on is a nice feature, and I like how when I select YouTube that it automatically goes over and shows up on YouTube.

Cons

Lacks the ability to pause a recording to save replay viewers the hassle of watching what you don't want/need them to watch on the video. The price per month to use the platform may be prohibitive to some. There may be other free options that one can use instead. On replays, it's always nice to give viewers the ability to navigate and scroll through the video. The native platform viewer as far as replays lacks the ability to scroll. A mouse click pauses or restarts the video.

Lone from IRFI de Lone Sorensen

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Easy and good qualtity

Its just Super!

Pros

Webjam is very easy to use. You do not need high qualification in any specific tecnical questions. Webjam is a great tool when you need to teach online.

Cons

After the last update, the quality is much better. We just need to be able to charges a larger numbers of contacts. This is the only discomfort we expirience.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

It tried for fee a month

Reasons for Switching to WebinarJam

Go to meeting is not the same quality and do not have the same service.

Kelly from Teacher for a Day

Love it but don't want the changes

Was great, but feeling extremely disappointed with the changes which don't appear to be beneficial to my business at all.

Pros

I found the set up of my Everwebinar webinar easy and love that it runs in the background of my business to continue bringing in leads and revenue

Cons

You are currently forcing a change that means I can no longer run my webinar as is, that I need to join another paid platform or have Youtube branding on my video and shifting it will ruin the data and success of my current funnel. I also have not had any response to help with this issue or whether I can keep it as is.

Dane from Marketing & Advertising

The product and support can best be summarized in one word; enviable.

I'm still counting them... At the end of the day, I would have never signed up for the service if I had to figure it out on my own. The level of support found here is something that others advertise, but do a pitiful job of delivering... Well done. Well done, indeed...

Pros

There are too many pros to list about the software. It's feature rich and works as described. What is most valuable to me is the support provided. Cust ssupport continues to be a magnificent gift. Without support of the caliber, EverWebinar would just be another tech provider and there are far too many of those already.

Cons

I would love to see more integration with other SMS gateways, such as Mobit.com, and ClickFunnels. Both of the aforementioned providers are critical to my overall marketing strategy.

Gideon from Galactic Journey

I love WebinarJam. I use it for my bi-monthly virtual panels, and it works like a charm.

I use WebinarJam for my bi-monthly "Tele-Conferences" (http://galacticjourney.org/tag/tele-conference/) These are virtual panels that allow me to present Galactic Journey seminars/Q&A sessions like we do at conventions, but without having to go anywhere.

Pros

The best part about WebinarJam is the flexibility. I bring Presenters in on the fly, add videos and polls during events. It's awesome. Attendees can tune in on any device, with any browser, from anywhere in the world. And WebinarJam is cheaper than any comparable solution on the market.

Cons

Until the new version, I didn't like that WebinarJam depended on Google Hangouts or the super long delay. Hangouts went down all the time, and it was difficult to configure. The new Jam doesn't use Hangouts, and it is super simple and bulletproof. I've never had a problem with my events.

Briana from Briana MacWilliam Inc.

Great Bells and Whistles plus easy set up

overall, it has served me well for the phase of business development I have been in.

Pros

I like the option to stream videos from YouTube and also to do screen shares and slide shows. I also like that you can stream through WebinarJam‘s server, and that you can transfer live videos to Evergreen. It’s very organized, in terms of the dashboard.

Cons

I originally purchased the software to do livestreams through Facebook, but that functionality has been taken away, which has reduced my use of the program. Also calling attendees onto the screen with you is a bit glitchy. I’ve not been able to use it successfully. I also wish that adding tracking pixel was easier, and that you could redirect registrants to your own thank you page.

Price and everwebinar option

Ben from Truth To Table

Customer/Technical Support is Solid

Pros

I like the feature set that comes out of the box with Webinar jam/Everwebinar. Very robust with lots to like including ease of use and user-friendly for quick set up/configuration. It helps us reach lots of people and offer great online training opportunities. Also, I've reached out recently with technical support questions and issues as our needs have expanded and we're implenting more evergreen webinars and expanidng our offerings. They've been very helpful in troubleshooting and super quick to respond which is really important when you have live and or evergreen webinars happening on a schedule.

Cons

Had issue with bandwidth, poor video quality for live broadcasts recently even though I had well above the basic internet and system requirements. It really would be great to improve the live video quality here.

Miguel from Lets Camp Business Academy

The webinar app made for selling and presenting good conferences.

It have been great with some stress related to the fact that that you cant make mistakes once you start a webinar

Pros

The features to sell during a webinar and the polling capabilities of the app and the ready made templates to give you a head start. Also the possibility to record the webinar and later present it like a live webinar forever. I love their panic bottom that transfers everybody somewhere else if the connection fails.

Cons

- You cant start, stop and then re-start a webinar, everything messes up. - Would like up to 12 presenters in the top tier. - It doest allow for virtual backgrounds without some sort of third party app. - It does not allow the presenters to change their mic and camara while in the webinar, they have to exit the webinar and come back. - There is no VISUAL FEEDBACK to let you you know once started, what webinar have you started, not even during the programing of the webinar. I have messed up editing the wrong webinar.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Functionality and good reviews by customer.

Tommy from Tommy Ady, Inc.

Definitely the Best When It Comes To Webinars That Generate Sales

After using this for a couple of years, I've found out that WebinarJam stands out as the only one meant to generate sales. I do a weekly webinar and these guys make it so easy from announcing it, to getting subscribers, to selling a product. I also use Zoom (good for business meetings), and I've tried WebX & GoToMeeting but WebinarJam is the only one that will help you make money with their features.

Pros

It's difficult to really think of one thing that stands out in WebinarJam, but the built-in automated email platform makes it easy if you don't want to mess with your own platform. You can choose any number of announcement emails or follow-up emails that you want to automatically be sent out.

Cons

I wish that WebinarJam had a tool that allowed me to change the webinar start time/date when I've had a delay. Right now it requires you to create a brand new webinar and then get everyone to subscribe again.

RICK from My Future Business

We Prefer WebinarJam

It has brought sales to the business and we use both its live and pre-recorded delivery option to give us options that suit our marketing at the time. It is a solid platform that is well coded and very reliable.

Pros

This is a very mature platform of which we have been using for years. Over the years it has received regular improvements and even a complete overhaul some time back which raised the bar for all webinar software.

Cons

Like most software, there is a learning cure, and I found that going back and forwards trying to understand the platform took some time, but after a short while, I had my head around the platform and was glad I spent the time learning how to use it properly to get the most out of using it.

Marc from Branding YOUniversity

Excellent experience. Rocky offered to personally help me if support took too long.

Pros

The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.