• Pros

• "Intuitive and the interface is beautiful. I love the fact that I have the flexibility to customize the platform. My clients love the fact that they can actively interact with me and others."

• "I really like the overall concept. It is fairly easy to use and presents well to the audience."

• "Awesome cool real people helped solve my challenge FAST! This product has made me A LOT OF MONEY and made my life a lot easier."

• Cons

• "I waited a long time for the new release, but it was absolutely worth the wait. That is the only con."

• "Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers"

• "I wish the platform were a little more flexible, but they're adding features all the time. It's not a deal-breaker by any means."

Browse WebinarJam Reviews

Georg from Vertec GmbH

WebinarJam is the highlight among the webinar services you can get

It is very simple to set up a webinar, the process takes hardly a few minutes if you need it fast. You may also fully customize the sign up funnel and all reminders that go out to the attendees. No need to be a tech wizard to run it. Most sections are self-explanatory and if you get eventually stuck there are plenty templates and instructions you may consult to get it done. My team loves it and it is a no-brainer to present to large audiences.

Pros

Best feature I have not encountered with other providers: The PANIC button. If anything gets wrong, some function gets maybe frozen and you are stuck - The genius panic button creates a complete new session and automatically pulls in all attendees into the new room. No extra work needed. Saved our lives on several occasions, and we use Webinarjam more than once a day.

Cons

We are running our Webinars in German/English/Russian/Serbian/Croatian. Some translations into German are slightly incorrect, same goes for other languages than English. But that is no big issue. Would be great if it would be possible if you screen share an application if it could share the sound of that app too. Otherwise, the video section utilizing YouTube works like a Swiss clock.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Price, reliability and number of attendees. With WebinarJam we can host up to 5000 attendees for a good price.

Lisandro from E-learning

EverWebinar by WebinarJam is very easy to use and still running!

We have never actually used WebinarJam itself but the EverWebinar platform by WebinarJam and it's been awesome. Despite the lack of certain things we wish it had, it's easy to know what's happening with the webinars (we still have webinars running even though they have been there for years). Loving it after years of use.

Pros

The ease of use. Our team and I love the step by step process to put your evergreen webinar up (it's like they take you by hand). We love the video tutorials; there's one for almost every step, no matter how small it is! And they are very well done. Another thing we appreciate is the ability to set your evergreen webinar as it was a live webinar: dynamic attendees, messages that can appear at certain times, the automated product offer cards, etc.

Cons

Even though it is very easy to use and set up, the UI feels dated and it lacks some features the competition has: like a more robust tracking system that can help us know exactly where to improve our message in the funnel (although they seem to be improving on this). Also, we don't like it depends on Google Hangouts/Youtube (a video MUST be uploaded to another platform like YouTube and the URL pasted into the video source). Finally, another thing that annoyed us was when they updated it to version 2.0: we weren't notified and we had to move to the new version in a rush so our webinar won't stop running. I remember it was not that easy of a process and took us by surprise.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

WebinarJam and Zoom were very limited with the CRM and email autoresponders integration. Also, the attendees' limits were really low. Actually, at the time a lot of the online marketers we know and respect were using WebinarJam over these alternatives so we didn't take that much time analyzing them.

Jack from NHS

Early Review

Very good. There are a couple tweaks - the main being this issue surrounding emails as we are struggling to track who is definitely receiving email and not turning up vs who are never getting the emails. On free webinars people rarely tell us but when its paid we are getting numerous (at least say 20-30%) saying they never received anything. This is our main sticking point that we can see becoming a larger issue over time as we, hopefully, continue to grow.

Pros

1. UI-- is great, simple to navigate and works really nicely. 2. lots of features that work really well in practise. 3. the actual webinar rooms and quality of signal with ability to use multimedia smoothly on my side for users to watch is amazing. 4. chat, handouts, polls-- all really fabulous 5. replay etc is excellent feature

Cons

1. Emails- we are having some issues with engagement on some of our tutorials. When I test the sign up process it ALWAYS works. But we are having issues with multiple users telling us they are not receiving emails prior to the webinar. This is affecting both the number who turn up to our lives but when we use paid for webinars there are quite a number telling us they never get the emails (not in junk/spam etc). The issue here is we have no way to track when emails bounce back from the individuals email server. Our only option is a short video we put on our website to tell people to contact us if they do not get an email within the first 30 minutes after signing up. 2. Certificates- I use another method currently but as we grow this would be an amazing feature. Your system already utilises the shortcodes for emails. If there was a way to be able to provide certificates that are personalised that would be a great feature that would be worth spending more money on for our business. Currently I do this manually on the desktop with mailmerge in excel/powerpoint to create pdfs and then send them from an SMTP client. 3 . Templates-- it would be really helpful if the profile were expanded to include ALL your defaults for webinars that automatically are present whenever you create a new webinar i.e. your logo within the emails, the body of the email you normally write, the replica replay and how long it will be present, all the editing of any registration forms etc.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

for many reasons. The interface looks a lot nicer, its more user friendly, I actually think it runs smoother, no need to download an app/client- which many people would not do as it adds that extra step.

russ from ScaredMoneyMedia

WebinarJam in a Jam

WebinarJam allowed me to broadcast to a captive audience and interact with viewers. It was not as expensive as GoToMeeting and other products and seemed to have a lot of potential for the future. There were upgrades which promised more than could be delivered, and functionality which I was counting on disappeared. For example, a big reason for paying to upgrade was the ability to stream live to Facebook. This disappeared for unexplained reasons, and they kept saying that they were working on it, and blaming Facebook, but it never returned. A second problem was that the ability to stream your webinars to your own Website disappeared. After a couple of years, it seemed obvious that the company's owners were putting more and more of their effort in providing evergreen pre-recorded webinars and were launching a New Product that was a Content Management System and Funnel Building product, and little attention was being paid to upgrading webinarjam. The people who had originally been involved with promoting the product and supported in weekly broadcasts disappeared, and the lag issues never improved and now there seem to be connectivity problems. The scope within which you can use the product seems to have shrunk, and I now use other products which allow more presenters and are cheaper.

Pros

It gave me an alternative to GoToMeeting, and seemed to offer great flexibility, and features important to marketers and people offering training.

Cons

The lag between broadcasters and receivers. Small number of Presenters, and the failure to maintain integration with Facebook Live. I feel like the owners just moved on to developing other products.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Originally, WebinarJam seemed to hold out more promise for future expansion, but instead features were dropped and the company moved on to promoting other products which were more lucrative.

Henry from Henry Moyo Consulting Pvt Ltd

Create more time and make more money

This system has made me more productive and l am really enjoying it.

Pros

I do a lot of online presentations to many people all over the world. This software has enabled me to have people from other countries to do one presentation for me which l record and l am able to use it many times without necessarily paying for their services and l can now have tailor made presentations for each market. I have created more time for myself to do other things that’s on average of about 20 hours a week because l no longer do the presentations live myself. The software is easy to setup and use and no more late night or early morning presentations because of time zones. This software adjusts for each time zone so l can have webinars running for appropriate times for people all over the world whilst l sleep. This system emulates real live presentations and a registrant will not know that it’s not live.

Cons

I have to scratch my head for this. If l could customize the registration fields to capture the information l want and if the system can pick which country someone is registering from so that their country is the first or top of the list to select instead of scrolling down when entering their phone numbers

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Flexibility and value for money and easy of use.

Omar from INCUBASI

Español

Mw gusta sin embargo deben dw dar soporte en ESPAÑOL

Pros

Buena plataforma Facil de usar Buena para vender

Cons

Necesitan dar mas soporte en español En estos tiempos hay uba gran oportunidad de negocios. Estot dispuesto a ser su representante de ventas en mexico y amerixa latina. Tenemos actualmente un mercado cautivo de más de 10 empresas y emprendedores.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Tengo con ustedes mas de 8 años y mw gusta su plataforma POR FAVOR DEN SOPORTE EN ESPAÑOL

Marisol from XCPNTS, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Hopeful dreams crushed during the trial - Not suitable for professional use

Looking for an affordable but reliable way to provide LIVE webinars, WebinarJam did not perform as expected.

Pros

Made the decision of trying it after reviewing expert videos and websites like Capterra recommending it. I consult for a non-profit with limited budget and as many others, are in need of remote tools to deliver their messages. I am NOT in the business of selling fake guru trainings, I need a solid, professional platform to educate a demanding audience that attend free sessions. I hoped WebinarJam was the solution of my problems but the trial was unsuccessful.

Cons

Registration fields are very limited (e.g. we would love to request company name), confirmation emails work unreliably, interface is cumbersome and counter-intuitive (especially for attendees), if you upload the slides they lose the animation, we tried many times to share our powerpoint screen with little success. This is VERY frustrating and for us, it was unacceptable. It's probably better for pre-recorded webinars but I don't recommend it for Live Webinars. Avoid embarrasment! Customer service is really slow but I want to attribute it to COVID-19.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Integrated Registration and landing pages, affordability, apparent (but non-existent) technical advantages.

John from MyExcelOnline.com

The BEST webinar software to generate daily sales!

WebinarJam has allowed me to add 3-10 sales each day on my evergreen webinar funnel , without a glitch. The best thing is their support, something that other webinar providers lack in. Keep up on your great work & new feature impeovements!

Pros

- Ease of set up & use - Lots of features & new updates - Stable software - Quick support

Cons

If you could provide even more webinar registration templates that are customizable that would be awesome!

Lots of Promise but Less Delivery

As you can tell from their website Homepage, WebinarJam is all about marketing themselves as everything in a box; they're not. They may be at some point, but not yet. I do believe there is a great amount of promise in their vision but the limitations are too glaring at this point and as always something that looks great in the demo/sales cycle can come up short in the actual application fo the platform for day-to-day use.

Pros

Cons

Lack of features: • The form building tool is very limited • No way to embed the registration form on a proprietary website without going to their API • If you use their "series" or "recurring" option when setting up a Webinar there is zero ability to name the sessions differently. This is a HUGE miss and practically eliminates and value of these features. • Can't record for WebinarJam playback and Video recording at the same time • No ability stream to Facebook or Instagram, only YouTube • They do have an online forum but if there is any criticism it get's "censored" by the admins.

Wendy from Fresh Start Family

Worst customer service & glitchy platform around

Horrible. Lost sales from using this platform.

Pros

The features of this product are glitchy beyond belief. One of the most important components (confirming a correct time) was not working for my last email for 6000 families & when I tried to get support to fix it, I emailed customer service department & submitted tickets AND sent instagram & facebook messages with NO RESOLUTION. The confusion my clients had over the time of the webinar created so much extra work & definitely prevented sales from happening. Am still in disbelief that webinar jam does business like this. They'll take your money for annual plans but then do NOT come through with customer service. Now that my webinar is finished, I'l be looking into getting a refund & cancelling my service & will be looking into easy webinar or zoom.

Cons

Glitchy software, Said the new 4/0 would be better, it's not. Time confirmation doesn't work (confirms London time, not PST - very confusing to students), emails not reliable (almost half of my students said they never got emails from the platform), so many to list. Customer Service is the worst I've ever experienced & I work with approximately 10 online platforms to run my online education business.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

A fellow educator used it & then also ended up switching because it was an awful platform & awful customer service.

WebinarJam: Makes Webinars Easy and Profitable

Pros

We run multiple webinars a month as a way of outlining our product solutions to prospective new customers. These webinars deliver a consistent flow of sales for our business. WebinarJam is integral to us doing this. WebinarJam simplifies all of the set up and running of webinars so we can just focus on the content and delivery. It integrates with all of our tracking and mailing list systems. Makes it super easy to prepare sales webinars with pre-defined "buy buttons" etc. And we can interact with clients in real time chat during the call, answering any questions / dealing with objections as they arise. WebinarJam automates all of the registration, confirmation and reminder notifications and can even handle replay pages. You can configure the webinar in "express mode" which is super quick to get up and running - or you can dive into the "full configuration" mode which gives you total control over every conceivable option. I particularly love how it integrates with ClickFunnels so we can build custom registration pages - and how it tags people in our email CRM so we know who attended / didn't attend / showed up late and/or stayed engaged throughout the webinar, so we can customise their followup. It also integrates with Zapier - which opens up plenty of options for other integration. A very versatile tool.

Cons

One frustrating thing about WebinarJam - is really the flip side of such a powerful platform... - there are so MANY options, that at times it can be hard to figure where to find what you need. And the UI feels a little dated. There are times when a modern UX would be super helpful - for example, type-ahead searching in an unordered drop-down list containing hundreds of options is pretty much standard these days - but in WebinarJam, you have to scroll all the way through the list to find what you want. Hopefully this will be addressed in time.

Noel from Strategic Web

Good Software but Support Needs to Improve

When the platform is working smoothly (like the Older Versions) it's a great way to sell products via webinars. The New Version is still very buggy so it's a challenge to use at the moment but hopefully overtime it can catch up and be as solid as the Older Versions.

Pros

It's a good "All in One" type of software for running webinars and covers all the basics well.

Cons

I've been with EverWebinar since the very first version and have since moved onto the 2 new platforms they have developed and am now using the new platform. Unfortunately several months after using the new platform I am still finding and reporting new bugs to Support. They used to be very quick to reply but nowadays it takes 5-7 days to hear back from them so tickets are open for many weeks. Sometimes they fix bugs but often I am told the issue is on my side which is very frustrating since the Older Version of the platform worked like a dream and all the bugs only appeared in the New Version. So as much as I like the EverWebinar Team the Customer Support is really lacking at times and that's reflected in a lower recommendation/score that I would normally give them but I have to be honest here. Also, you can Request Features but some very important ones that received tons of votes from other users going back 2-3 years were never put on the Roadmap so I would like to see them listen to their existing customers more when it comes to what new features to add.

Jodi from IREM Greater Denver

Jury is still out....

It's not plug and play! My experience has been laborious and stressful. I am working diligently, and have been for 2 months, to understand how to pull off a webinar with no issues, but haven't yet. That is a whole lot of effort with very little return.

Pros

The reporting is what separates Webinarjam from the other platforms being used like Zoom.

Cons

The training. It is baffling that a webinar company does not have a single teaching webinar on their product. Instead you have read the directions that read like a tech manual. It's not good. In addition, because there is no call in support, problems cannot be fixed when you are experiencing them. I sit in on the QA sessions, which are helpful for general issues, but not specific to individual issues - which seem to be vast. Tied with training is the inability to customize or expand the registration page. For novices, we are lost when we hear terms like API ( we hear blah blah). All I need is a few more fields... why does it have to be so complicated? The guys who do the Q&A session are nice enough, but you can tell they are techies, when the people on the phone are not. It's speaking two different languages.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

I had to purchase Webinarjam because our CE accreditation authority would not accept Zoom or any other "meetings" software. I did some research online, and Webinarjam got good reviews - it was a crap shoot. I think for the technical savvy user, it might be easier, but for the novice - it's painful. I held a webinar last week with 2 presenters. The audio issues were sporadic and unexplainable. The questions I got from the tech team are vast and I probably won't be able to answer them. I am hopeful, but the jury is still out on my overall feeling about this product.

Philippe A from OneMobiz

So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it

EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

Pros

We had a dream: What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger? We recently purchased Everwebinar. What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof. This was the plan: From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar, reminders before the webinar, follow-up messages if they missed the webinar, attended but left early, watched but did not buy etc, ... All done in Messenger. With open rate in Messenger up to 100% and 10x higher CTR than email we thought this would be a game changer for us. We have spent 3 days and almost 3 nights trying to create this system. It was freaking hard to get all the pieces work together. We failed and failed more. It has been the most challenging automated workflow we've ever built. We were exhausted, our brains fried & froze. We hit a massive roadblock and spent 24 hours just on a "little tiny" piece of the puzzle: getting it to work no matter what the timezone of the user is, no matter which On-Demand time they choose. We were almost there 99%. And then we had a moment of grace. We made it. And now It works beautifully. So if you ever had the same dream now you know it is possible. If you want to test it for yourself check our webinar on "How to create Chatbots and Automated Marketing".

Cons

We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

Joseph from Chancellor, J.D., M.B.A.

Outstanding and comprehensive information delivery and client satisfying system. Evergreen too!

Pros

It's not just the software. The creators are truly experts in the field. As a professional consultant that is expected to be ahead of the curve, I am surrounded by truly accomplished and relevant industry leaders. Meaning that my search was likely intended to achieve very similar results as anyone that would typically become one of my clients by watching one of my webinars. Which because this product is created for today's evergreen and create once deliver 24/7 scale to freedom I have modeled a 7 figure business that literally takes a weekend of hard press work up to six weeks of part-time effort to complete. That will then do the rest of the heavy lifting. Ideal for coaches, trainers, infor product makers, workshops, lead generation, networking, team meetings and the list is as big as your imagination.

Cons

my only con.... keeping it real and such... is some of the people that are getting famous by the leaders of the company tend to be clicky... and fail to recognize those of us that come from a different culture such as law, professionals of other sectors, and so on. They love to talk about millions in sales and sales sales... sales... when those of us with truly professional credentials expect without hype to make millions or frankly, billions... and never once have to speak about it because our clients aren't in that state of mind. So, even in a post like this one where i'm tryig to leave an accurate con...I still refer to the crazy amount of money you can make if you learn what I've learned and you use the models the way that are intended. Of course that's what I spend much of my time consulting clients on.

Glory from Ultimate Music Theory Ltd.

Ultimate Music Theory Weekly Webinars LOVE WebinarJam!

WebinarJam not only provides THE BEST platform to deliver webinars, they also have awesome training and support. BRAVO WebinarJam, keep up the great work :)

Pros

I love using WebinarJam to connect with our customers and run our weekly Ultimate Music Theory LIVE Webinars. It's super easy to set up and use and I love the COPY function and options with email responders to stay connected to our customers. I also love the options of having different sizes of my live image inside the screen sharing option so people know I really AM LIVE with them.

Cons

Love all the new concepts you have added!!

Dario from On-Call-Business Ltd

Big Promises Failed To Deliver Due To Technical Issues

Disappointing and frustrating, as I thought it be a great solution to have to hold Webinar, but turns out they have Technical Issues that need a: fixing or b: improve their technical setup on the backend, when someone tries to hold a Webinar with Guest Presenters, because it is not working.

Pros

The ease of use to setup my Webinar, it took less than 10 minutes, even when choosing the more advanced setting option.

Cons

1. Technical Issues with it, when I entered the Room as the Host, my Guest Host's where not able to join in, instead they ended up in a different Webinar Room. When I re-started and tried again, and clicked on the link to join the Webinar Room where it was supposed to be with my login details, I ended up on an error page. Never in my life with other Webinar Platforms I had issues like that before, as a Result I had to quickly change the Software I had to use, in order to hold my Online Summit, very frustrating experience, which is why I cancelled my Trial!

Jonathan from WalletWin

Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil

We use webinar jam to host live webinars.

Pros

It's pretty dang quick to set up a webinar. There are two options - express and full - and you can switch between them at will. What I love is that you can set up offers to show up so attendees just have to click a button to get to the sales page instead of typing in a URL.

Cons

Sometimes the slide transitions don't work correctly. Sometimes it's hard to get other hosts in the room. The registration and thank you page templates are hardly customizable and you can't use your own custom-built thank you page. The user interface is clunky and ugly. It fails to send emails sometimes, too.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

We couldn't customize the emails in demio enough. But now that email sending (and even syncing with ConvertKit) stinks sometimes with WJ, maybe we'll get Demio when our contact is up.

Torsten from The Four Winds Society

WebinarJam Review

Overall WebinarJam is still a great product, although I would hope that the development could work on new features. There has been nearly nothing new over the last 2 years and other Webinar platforms are investing way more into new features. Also the support could be better, even now in these times, waiting times of 4-5 days for an answer is really long. And I had to wait for answers during normal times 2-3 days and got a standard answer that was not related to my question. Very frustrating.

Pros

Setting up Webinars is easy and good structured, Webinars running mostly smooth, Functionality during the Webinar (chat, injections, etc) are great.

Cons

One feature we are missing the most is a better integration with Kartra as well as Zapier. We would highly need a feature to add Registration on the one or other way from outside. We have ask for this feature several times, but seems there is NO progress on that. As we have several memberships on Kartra, we like to be able to sign up persons to Webinars directly with automations from Kartra. This is a really big point for us.

Functionality, prices, connection with Kartra

Okay webinar software

Overall WebinarJam was a decent software, if a bit overpriced. But it worked well for what I needed and for that I must give them credit. In my opinion, there are other products on the market that can give you what you need at a better price point.

Pros

I used WebinarJam for about 3 years when I first launched my website. Someone whose site I admired recommended them, so I signed up. At the time I was using Google Hangouts and their solution (an overlay over Google Hangouts) was a perfect fit. It gave me analytics for my Hangout and I could track who attended and who signed up but didn't show.

Cons

My least favorite part of the software was the price. I always thought I was paying far too much for what I was receiving. And when YouTube Live became a thing I jumped ship and haven't looked back. The person who recommended WebinarJam still uses the software. I don't get the appeal.

Coenraad from CBI

Industry: Investment Management

WebinarJam Review

The only real benefit to this is that it can take more people in a meeting than Zoom, Otherwise nothing better

Pros

I thought it would be easy to set it up and run it.

Cons

I could not access the website when I was late for 1 minute. Also, it does not allow latecomers to my site. I f I set a weekly webinar for every Monday and something happens that I have to postpone it I cannot do it. I must set up a brand new one for the new date It requires a lot of bandwidth for my viewers who cannot see what happens if their internet is slow There is no way that I can determine if the people here and see me. I must always ask them. If I want to share my screen I cannot move from my current browser into another page and share which is not in that current browser

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

I was under the impression I will get more for my buck

Amir from www.LiveGuitar.de

I love WJ, it's a great software and will still rise to greater heights in the time to come.

Pros

Ease of use, great support, Great interface, Great website templates (which I don't use, I am using Clickfunnels)

Cons

- Some features available in the old WJ are not available in the new (like that admins can see who (by name) is attending live during the webinar. - No support for 3rd party AV equipment which is essential when using WJ professionally ( I had bought an expensive 3rd party card (BlackMagicDesign) to be able to use my SonyA6300 for HQ image during webinars - then chrome automatically updated to the newest version in the background (which cannot be prevented by any means) and suddenly my whole setup didn't work anymore - it took me days to figure out the it was the newest chrome update together with the WJ chrome plugin that caused by camera not to be selectable in the WJ Live Room testing.) - I would prefer to be in touch with 1 customer support team member instead of 5 different ones (I know there is a trade off between responsiveness and # of support people involved but in my last support request I was in touch with 5 different people.) - No backup of Webinars // No Undo option if webinar is deleted accidently - No (automatic) mass signup of a list of people to a new webinar - No transfer of a list of users from one webinar to another (People who register to a webinar sign up for a ongoing series of webinars, now if I change the schedule or anything I have been advised to create a new webinar of statistics will not work properly)

Graeme from The Online Dog Trainer Inc

One of our success tools

Reliable, easy to set up, set-and-forget. It's a winner for us.

Pros

Webinarjam has taken the 'fear' out of live presentations. Fear of not getting registrants, fear of tech failure, fear of not getting results. And converting those to Everwebinar has been our secret sales converter.

Cons

Support needs work. We struggled to get a few things right on the new platform. The integration with Infusionsoft is not as deep as it should be (we couldn't see all our tags - it was throttled). We had to get creative on our side to try keep it all working - things got desperate as the switch deadline loomed and no word from support. Would also like to be able to export the chat. That seems like a no-brainer when creating multiple niched/segmented webinars.

Stella from Mental Health Association of Greater Chicago

Webinar Rocks

In general it has been smooth sailing. Up and running quickly and it is really a valuable tool that has made the mental health webinars we provide so easy. Being a small organization, this makes this process stress free!

Pros

The best thing about webinarjam is the ease with which you can learn to use it. I have had some questions but, in general it has been pretty straightforward. In addition, the options and the templates are really cool. It runs smoothly, especially after the upgrade which removed the lag between speaking and it being transmitted. I take minutes to set up a webinar and the fact that I can now have so many presenters and users - it rocks!

Cons

I have had a few people say that they did not get the email with user and password or the confirmation and reminder emails sent to them. Not sure if that is a user issue. And, I prefer picking up the phone and speaking to someone in customer service...that is just me. I really, really would like to see all the scheduled webinars in the order of delivery schedule or alphabetical by name - when I want to - versus when they were created. Maybe be able to sort that page based on preference? With so many different webinars listed it would make it easier to find the one we are looking for.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Your marketing convince me...but all the features!

Taufiq from ROYAL INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS MALAYSIA

Webinar Jam review

overall. its a great system, just need some improvement and have more control of the speaker.

Pros

it's easy to use for all users and compatible with all users

Cons

less option for payment method (local payment gateway other than paypal). Should have more option for payment and support local banking for Malaysian users. And the other this is, the chat will now show full report. Chat only capture a few. and the registration details like first name, last name, phone number, email, and should have a custom option where we need the participants to fill up their details. And also, should have more control for participants and speakers (control mute button, spotlight video, disable video and etc)

cheapest alternative.

Michelle from Refleqt

The platform is very intuitive and the customer support very prompt and helpful.

A new sales channel that gives you the oportunity to invest little time mostly, little resources, but you can reach a large amount of people, meaning more possible clients for your business . We got to people easy and they were more likely to participate to something that doe not imply leaving home or office. Saves them time and us money. :)

Pros

I like that its so intuitive that you can learn to use it by yourself, only watching the videos in the platform. It pretty much gives you all the elements to make a cool webinar. And reach out to people around the world if you choose to. Its very structures and the steps are very clear once you enter the platform. Gives variety for landing pages, reccomandations and most of all, if you have any problem, even if its your fault, the customer support team is very helpful and understanding.

Cons

There are a fiew features i would like to be more colourful and permissive with the users ideas. The Thank you page and the pre LIVE one are a bit to simplist. It would be awsome if you can put SM logos and links, colours of your choice for the backround. The presenters picture is redimensioned and it s really hard to find one that is not distorsioned there, though it s little.

Easy! Affordable!

I plan on using WebinarJam for three things: (1) marketing for customers for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is connects job seekers with a sharp, well-trained, highly effective personal recruiter to work with the jobseeker step-by step to get them employed. This is nothing like straight out of the box "career coaching" and it is not help with "resumes" (although it includes that) or some random job seeking program. It's having a PRIVATE RECRUITER working for the job seeker. Sourcing jobs that might be right for the job seeker. Networking on behalf of the job seeker. Guiding the job seeker in a successful salary negotiation. (2) delivering instruction to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] clients. (3) creating marketing webinars for my clients to promote themselves.

Pros

I found it easy to use and how amazing my webinar looked -- not just the actually webinar but all the ancillary materials look very high-end, well beyond my skills in creation of marketing materials .

Cons

Trying to think of something really -- but I like everything so far; setting up a webinar is easy. Doing it, is easy. And the tracking of information on participants is easy as well.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

What Zoom would offer and what you offered were very different. Just software v. a complete package to create webinars that could drive sales.

Very intuitive interface - makes webinar hosting easy

Pros

I like how the software has tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up your webinars without much difficulty. The quality of the webinars is really good. Being able to pick which platform you wish to replay videos on is a nice feature, and I like how when I select YouTube that it automatically goes over and shows up on YouTube.

Cons

Lacks the ability to pause a recording to save replay viewers the hassle of watching what you don't want/need them to watch on the video. The price per month to use the platform may be prohibitive to some. There may be other free options that one can use instead. On replays, it's always nice to give viewers the ability to navigate and scroll through the video. The native platform viewer as far as replays lacks the ability to scroll. A mouse click pauses or restarts the video.

Lone from IRFI de Lone Sorensen

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Easy and good qualtity

Its just Super!

Pros

Webjam is very easy to use. You do not need high qualification in any specific tecnical questions. Webjam is a great tool when you need to teach online.

Cons

After the last update, the quality is much better. We just need to be able to charges a larger numbers of contacts. This is the only discomfort we expirience.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

It tried for fee a month

Kelly from Teacher for a Day

Love it but don't want the changes

Was great, but feeling extremely disappointed with the changes which don't appear to be beneficial to my business at all.

Pros

I found the set up of my Everwebinar webinar easy and love that it runs in the background of my business to continue bringing in leads and revenue

Cons

You are currently forcing a change that means I can no longer run my webinar as is, that I need to join another paid platform or have Youtube branding on my video and shifting it will ruin the data and success of my current funnel. I also have not had any response to help with this issue or whether I can keep it as is.

Dane from Marketing & Advertising

The product and support can best be summarized in one word; enviable.

I'm still counting them... At the end of the day, I would have never signed up for the service if I had to figure it out on my own. The level of support found here is something that others advertise, but do a pitiful job of delivering... Well done. Well done, indeed...

Pros

There are too many pros to list about the software. It's feature rich and works as described. What is most valuable to me is the support provided. Cust ssupport continues to be a magnificent gift. Without support of the caliber, EverWebinar would just be another tech provider and there are far too many of those already.

Cons

I would love to see more integration with other SMS gateways, such as Mobit.com, and ClickFunnels. Both of the aforementioned providers are critical to my overall marketing strategy.

Gideon from Galactic Journey

I love WebinarJam. I use it for my bi-monthly virtual panels, and it works like a charm.

I use WebinarJam for my bi-monthly "Tele-Conferences" (http://galacticjourney.org/tag/tele-conference/) These are virtual panels that allow me to present Galactic Journey seminars/Q&A sessions like we do at conventions, but without having to go anywhere.

Pros

The best part about WebinarJam is the flexibility. I bring Presenters in on the fly, add videos and polls during events. It's awesome. Attendees can tune in on any device, with any browser, from anywhere in the world. And WebinarJam is cheaper than any comparable solution on the market.

Cons

Until the new version, I didn't like that WebinarJam depended on Google Hangouts or the super long delay. Hangouts went down all the time, and it was difficult to configure. The new Jam doesn't use Hangouts, and it is super simple and bulletproof. I've never had a problem with my events.

Briana from Briana MacWilliam Inc.

Great Bells and Whistles plus easy set up

overall, it has served me well for the phase of business development I have been in.

Pros

I like the option to stream videos from YouTube and also to do screen shares and slide shows. I also like that you can stream through WebinarJam‘s server, and that you can transfer live videos to Evergreen. It’s very organized, in terms of the dashboard.

Cons

I originally purchased the software to do livestreams through Facebook, but that functionality has been taken away, which has reduced my use of the program. Also calling attendees onto the screen with you is a bit glitchy. I’ve not been able to use it successfully. I also wish that adding tracking pixel was easier, and that you could redirect registrants to your own thank you page.

Price and everwebinar option

Marc from Branding YOUniversity

Excellent experience. Rocky offered to personally help me if support took too long.

Pros

The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.

Ben from Truth To Table

Customer/Technical Support is Solid

Pros

I like the feature set that comes out of the box with Webinar jam/Everwebinar. Very robust with lots to like including ease of use and user-friendly for quick set up/configuration. It helps us reach lots of people and offer great online training opportunities. Also, I've reached out recently with technical support questions and issues as our needs have expanded and we're implenting more evergreen webinars and expanidng our offerings. They've been very helpful in troubleshooting and super quick to respond which is really important when you have live and or evergreen webinars happening on a schedule.

Cons

Had issue with bandwidth, poor video quality for live broadcasts recently even though I had well above the basic internet and system requirements. It really would be great to improve the live video quality here.

Erik from Stafford Marketing (Serving entrepreneurs and business owners)

Simply the best in the business.

Automation of smart marketing funnels. Our clients love it.

Pros

Great documentation and support, and they listen to their customers. Not a fly-by-night operation like so many other SaS platforms we've tried to use in our business.

Cons

Tough to say. I would like more flexibility for split-testing pages against each other and also testing on multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, etc. etc.) but the team has done a great job of listening and putting out regular updates with updated functionality, so this isn't really a complaint.

Ray from Ray The Video Guy

Great Webinar Software With Great Marketing Tools

Been using this program since the day it came out. I have done hundreds of webinars with it, and made a ton of money using it.

Pros

Reliable, easy to use webinar tool. It has great marketing features such as product promotions, built-in video playing, ability to pre-load presentations, so presenters don't need to worry about their connection. It has a classroom feel, as viewers can 'raise their hand' and be brought into the presentation. Comments can be highlighted on the screen for people to see and much more! It automatically makes a playable replay, and gives you the video recording as well.

Cons

Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers

Tommy from Tommy Ady, Inc.

Definitely the Best When It Comes To Webinars That Generate Sales

After using this for a couple of years, I've found out that WebinarJam stands out as the only one meant to generate sales. I do a weekly webinar and these guys make it so easy from announcing it, to getting subscribers, to selling a product. I also use Zoom (good for business meetings), and I've tried WebX & GoToMeeting but WebinarJam is the only one that will help you make money with their features.

Pros

It's difficult to really think of one thing that stands out in WebinarJam, but the built-in automated email platform makes it easy if you don't want to mess with your own platform. You can choose any number of announcement emails or follow-up emails that you want to automatically be sent out.

Cons

I wish that WebinarJam had a tool that allowed me to change the webinar start time/date when I've had a delay. Right now it requires you to create a brand new webinar and then get everyone to subscribe again.

Matthias from Opalesque Global Services LLC

Catastrophic support, just bought software and forced to transition to version 4 which DOES NOT WORK

Pros

seems all eays BUT IT DOES NOT WORK at all and support ignores you.

Cons

Catatrophic support that does not come back to you. But let's start with the beginning. Their webinar registration templates do not offer free form fields (I need additional information on webinar registrants such as "company type"). Then just one day after buying the software I am forced to do this - a RIDICULOUS PROCESS. However it does not work as NONE of my logons work. "Starting Jan 31st WebinarJam & EverWebinar 3.0 will no longer have the ability for new webinars to be set up and run. 1. First, you will need to click and go here 2. Once on that page simply click the “forgot password” text under the log-in button. 3. Enter your email address in the box and click “reset my password.” 4. Once complete, you’ll receive your new log-in credentials in your email inbox and you’ll be able to access the new platform. So I opened up support tickets WHICH I CANNOT ACCESS AS THE LOGON DOES NOT WORK! "if you would like to review your tickets, please follow these three simple steps: Visit our Helpdesk portal at https://home.webinarjam.com/contact Click on Support and then My Tickets. See screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/dwwrGmVCbF Log in using these credentials: Email: Password: " AND, of course, the PASSWORD RESET does not recognize my email! Now, don't get me wrong, I have been operating a web based business since 2003 and studied computer science, so I am usually good at setting up stuff but this is crap.

WebinarJam is Awesome!

I would have preferred to give my review after using the software, because it is too early to say what benefits I have achieved from using it. I have not yet had my first LIVE webinar, and am still doing test runs, which are not very good right now. So, ask me again in a few weeks.

Pros

I love the fact most things are already done for you, like Thank You page templates that are very cool. Most things you only need to upload or accept the suggested items. Also, every step of the way, there is a short video to explain the process. And the Customer Service is the bomb!

Cons

It is not as intuitive as one would presume. The short videos are good, but they are done too fast for beginners to grasp. If one doesn't already have an idea how to use similar SaaS software, one would be lost. Thank God for Customer Service!

Dan from Starterland Sàrl

Webinarjam Experience

Pros

Easy to use and quick to setup a webinar.

Cons

We experienced some problems with attendees trying to join the presentation in video mode...

Sue from Maximized Results Consulting

reliable webinar platform!

As a professional speaker and trainer, using this virtual platform has allowed me to offer my expertise across the country. Yes, there are other platforms available but when I offer my own WebinarJam link, I think it shows the level that I offer is higher than the common ones.

Pros

I choose this platform based on recommendations from those who know techy stuff and I am so glad I learned how to use it myself. Yes, it took some effort and attention to learn it but I didn't need to buy any fancy microphones or cameras, everything was included from the comfort of my own laptop!

Cons

The only thing I still haven't mastered is increasing my definition - picture quality could be better and I am not sure how to make that happen. But it is definitely good enough and certainly shows power points well.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarJam

Recommended by someone I trust.

Kolbjorn from Meridian Energy AS

WebinarJam is very easy to use

For my use I am very happy with WebinarJam

Pros

The system is very easy to use. Great variety of templates to use for setting up a webinar. Easy to load in an powerpoint or video. There are so many great features but I am not using half of them. Easy replay function and email follow up. And the WebinarJam Team is very innovating. New and better features are coming up all the time. Great feature with the new panic Botton. Support team is fantastic and so polite and helpful

Cons

When migrating to the new 4.0 it was to much work for us users to do this. I wish it was just to push a Botton and it was all done.

Jeff from Marketing Command LLC

Supreme Solution Backed By Proven Support & Guarantees

This is another excellent product... as always... and that brings me to my point for writing this particular review. While Webinar Jam is of extraordinary quality, I am focusing this review to acknowledge the integrity of the producers. It's simple... I know I can trustthe support team. I don't often need support but when I do... Boom it is there every time... within 24hours and with one touch solutions. On this occasion my thanks go to the team. If anyone lacks the experience of working with these guys... you are going to be taken care of. Actually this is THE example of how to do quality guarantees and customer service in any business.Thank you.

Pros

It flat out works better than any other options

Cons

I don't have any nit picks and when I come up with a wish list I'll speak up. thanks

John Spencer from JSE/Martin Management/Rank Dominator

GOT SUPPORT FEEDBACK in 3 MINUTES

it solved all my problems.

Pros

Cons

NONE... love this product/service. It's great working with smart people who understand my business.

Abby from Hoola Monsters

So Impressed!

Incredibly impressed so far. I have my first webinar tomorrow and have been running tests like crazy (another feature that I love). I'm just excited to get started

Pros

I tried a few other webinar platforms and none fit my needs the way WebinarJam does. I was able to easily customize my landing pages and generate links for marketing purposes. I love the follow up email options and the fact that I can add my offers right into the chat box during my Live sessions. It's truly amazing.

Cons

I just wish that I was able to pay monthly instead of the annual fee all at once. BUT - I'm hopeful that the success of my webinars will make this an easy expense to pay. I'm launching tomorrow and so excited about the possibilities.

Tiago from Viver De Internet

Essencial para qualquer negócio online

Experiência excelente. Mudou totalmente meu negócio.

Pros

O melhor da ferramenta é o Everwebinar, fazer aulas programadas, com todas as funções do WerbinarJam.

Cons

Não posso customizar o meu domínio (custom domain).

June from June Edward Relationship coach

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Needs to enter the 21st Century!

Somewhat frustrating. Especially after the so called upgrade

Pros

It’s a nice platform that has the analytics that I need. Setup is not overly complicated

Cons

People today do everything on a cell phone! The program is not user friendly in that format, and without scrolling (which they don’t know they need to do) miss the schedule feature, and need to register multiple times!

MJ from Grateful Gordons LLC

Simplification & Efficiencey in a Nutshell!

So much business leverage, analysis, and reach. I was really able to diversify and even create new products with the ability to scale almost instantly. These software services are really invaluable tools that exponentially help my business grow.

Pros

Super user friendly but thinks of EVERYTHING. Any issues or leverage points, it's got you covered on all bases. I love how intuitive and detailed it is. But at the core, for everything that it's capable of and all that it's got to offer it's pretty simple and easy to learn.

Cons

If I had to be picky, there's a slight (and I mean very slight) learning curve. You have to look at this from the perspective of how much am I looking to accomplish? When you put it into ration, the learning curve is nothing compared to what you're capable of doing thereafter.

Clifford from American Eagle Consultants

No response for weeks so I canceled

Reducing expenses, increasing engagement and generating revenue.

Pros

Putting the offer in the webinar, putting the download in the webinar

Cons

No response from Customer Service, couldn't log in, sent multiple tickets in over 2 or 3 weeks, no response. I canceled then got an email about one of the tickets. I told in my cancelation email not to bill me because it was up in March and the no response was the last of Feb and the first of March, so better not be any changes.