All Piktochart Reviews

Internet, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2019

Very easy to use

When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

PROS

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

CONS

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Amelia

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Usable, Dynamic, and Attractive Designs

Often times when I need to create user guides, attractive marketing, infographics, and other collateral, I don't have the time (or know-how) to make highly professional visual designs on some very tight deadlines. As an Instructional Designer, I very appreciate the many styles, sizes, and types of designs available on Piktochart- ranging from flyers to reports and infographics to social media templates. All of the available materials are very professional, and the interface of the program has the right amount of tools that allow for customization, while not offering infinite options which could quickly become creatively overwhelming,

PROS

The benefits I most appreciate about Piktochart (and the reason I have continued to use it over and against other platforms like Canva) are the stock designs that are available. The templates can be accessed across all membership levels of the software, and they are creative, engaging, and very visually appealing in unique ways!

CONS

The pricing of these platforms always feels somewhat steep to me relative to the cost of other very sophisticated video and audio editing software. I feel I would be more likely to purchase and keep a subscription if it was about half of the monthly price! The paid levels don't feel significantly worth the value relative to the free subscription.

Reasons for switching to Piktochart

The quality of the templates and interface on Piktochart felt to me like an improvement over those available in Canva. The accessibility functionality is also better with Piktochart.

Pulkit

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Simple online tool to create social images & appealing graphics

With Piktochart, one can whip up stunning graphics in minutes without any graphic design experience. Another thing is that they have so many templates available to choose from. And one last & important thing is frequent updates to their software.

PROS

Piktochart is an excellent online tool to create graphics, especially for business services. It is a virtual software to make professional-looking infographics and social pictures in less than an hour.

CONS

So the trial version of the tool doesn't have much good layouts or designs which can be used for business presentations. And the price for a pro account is quite high compared with the competitors

Ellie

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Good product, great for infographs

I used this prodect for flyers, social media, reports, emails etc. I really liked it for presentations and training manuals but for social media and marketing materials it wasn't as good as some other products.

PROS

Creating an infographic is easy and fun on this application. Lots of detailed templates to choose from. No experience in graphic design necessary.

CONS

As for the other features, I dont think this product is the best in its class. Templates are not as varied or creative as its competitors and effects/fonts etc are not as unique.

Reason for choosing Piktochart

I actually switched back to Canva after using this product for about 6 months.

Olivia

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

A collection of beauty for experts. Read through.

Dazzling performance on video editing. I have all the benefits with me while using Piktochart.

PROS

Professional presentations keeps my position relevant and effective. It makes every work around presentable and attractive. Graphs addition to presentation, reports creating and beautiful maps. The most important thing is that no prior knowledge on graphic design is needed to get started.

CONS

None. Piktochart is simple and built to favor everyone. Beginners find it easy to use. No major challenges.

Julio César

Reviewed July 2018

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very easily.

Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

PROS

First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

CONS

Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

Tamara

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2019

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

PROS

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

CONS

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Replied August 2019

Russell

E-Learning, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2019

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

PROS

There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

CONS

Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Frida

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Am sharing a secret. It makes the difference in graphic design and data visualization.

Piktochart is Newbies friendly. It has given me liberty handling data visualization and graphic designs.

PROS

From day one, I knew I was missing the point especially on my graphics. I used to higher expensive designers to do even the most straight forward jobs. All thanks to a game changer tool. I save money and get brilliant results. Nothing like prior knowledge in Piktochart.

CONS

Best. I give Piktochart five stars. Nothing to complain about.

Carlie

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Great tool for creating Infographics

Piktochart is super easy to use and has brought a lot of benefit to our team.

PROS

Piktochart is super easy to use and has been a great tool for our Product Team to create infographics about our products as well as release notes! It's so easy to export PNGs and PDFs to put into an email to send out to an email list. It's great for collaboration too.

CONS

The graphing features of Piktochart are not the most flexible or easy to use. They are pretty limited in what you can create or design.

Justin

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Emails don't have to be boring

I think Piktochart is one of the best visualization tools available. it's super cost effective and very easy to use. Its changed how I choose to communicate with my teams; cheesy but true, a picture is really worth a thousand words.

PROS

I like everything about this software. I have been using it for years to take super complicated business ideas/emails and converting them into info graphics and visual data. I even take some project schedules and use pikto to create timelines because no one in my organization knows how to read a gant chart!

CONS

I wish there were a way to conceal private work. We have security requirments at my office that sometimes require we not house info online unless it's locked away from view (even on a password account) I do wish that the icon library was larger, I find myself always using the same one's because the icons available are just not suitable for the communicaitons I make. and timelines...I make them so often manually, that it would be great to have some additional templates that can be used right out of the box

n/a

Hi Justin! Thanks for your positive review! 101% agree with "a picture is really worth a thousand words". I would like to connect with you about icons and timelines! Do let me know if that's okay :)

Replied February 2020

Reviewed June 2018

Amazing design tool anyone can use

The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

PROS

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

CONS

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Jawad

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Piktochat review

Piktochart is a better software for creating short marketing videos for social networks

PROS

Piktochart allows me to create my marketing videos for social networks. And thanks to Piktochart I can reach many customers on social networks with my short marketing videos

CONS

Honestly, without lying, I have never had a problem since I started using this software

Toni

Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

The balanced benchmark for presenting all sorts of critical information for multiple industries.

Infographics, long reports, short reports, brochures, manuals 100s of stylish beautiful resumés, Piktochart has allowed me to be creative and effective without having to take extensive tutorials. Highly intuitive, flexible and powerful I cannot recommend another program more, not from Adobe, MS, or any other company.

PROS

I love the flexibility of the tool, the ability to easily create templates which I can reuse when I need to produce 50 similiar report quickly for instance, and the highly intuitive UI.

CONS

Thats its cloud based and subscription based but its a very minor issue since it has always worked perfectly and is regularly receiving new features.

Reasons for switching to Piktochart

Price point, ease of use, time input required (was more than quartered by Piktochart)

Jamie

E-Learning, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

I've been using Piktochart for 6 years...

My overall experience has been phenomenal and allowed me to really step my content delivery up from my previous use of technology.

PROS

I've used Piktochart for over 6 years now and I love it. From daily lesson plans to self-paced sub plans, the platform allows me to make visually engaging, interactive materials that students can use to access their learning and deepen their understanding.

CONS

The only complaints I have are related to Piktochart's ease of use with Canvas; the embed feature doesn't work very well and can sometimes make it a challenge to present the slides easily on that (Canvas) platform.

Kerem

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Visual and content fluent

PROS

It is a useful and eye-pleasing program, I use it with pleasure, it is very fluent, it is legendary.

CONS

At first I had a hard time adapting, there was no one to take an example from, I had to learn on my own.

Dean

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Piktochart Review

My company mainly uses Piktochart to complete informational graphics (infographics) to be used on our website.

PROS

This software is among the easiest to use to create basic designs for posters, flyers and informational sheets.

CONS

I think the designs, icons and templates could be updated and enhanced. There should be a template for every type of infographic.

Willie

Primary/Secondary Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Piktochart is awesome!

As an elementary classroom teacher, I use Piktochart to create various learning posters for classroom display. This helps me save money from having to purchase commercial educational learning posters from local teacher supply stores plus my self-created posters are more relevant and in-tune with specific content that I am sharing with my students.

PROS

CONS

I love everythings about Piktochart. I don't have any complaints about this wonderful software/online application.

Reason for choosing Piktochart

Piktochart is awesome! One try and you will love it!

Reasons for switching to Piktochart

Piktochart is easier to use and offer more template options. To me it is more exciting and easier to use.

Reviewed January 2019

Great for start ups!

I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

PROS

The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

CONS

Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

Jessica