Browse CreateStudio Reviews

Christian from Asociación Colibrí

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Uno de los mejores programas

En lo personal, es uno de los mejores softwares del mercado, si tienes la posibilidad económica de adquirirlo, no debes dudarlo.

Pros

El poder crear videos con personajes 3D tipo pixar sin saber de diseño gráfico es una maravilla, pero no solamente puedes tener acceso a este tipo de personajes, también en 2D con distintos aspectos y estos se incrementan mensualmente. El servicio técnico es de primera clase y tienen una comunidad muy activa en Facebook. Un aspecto que también ha incorporado CS son los scroll stoppers. Tienen tutoriales que te ayudarán en Youtube.

Cons

El precio no es para todos para poder tener acceso a todas las plantillas y personajes. Tienes que practicar bastante para hacer videos de buena calidad.

Kaustab from Techmonastic Solutions

Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT

To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

Pros

- Create Studio is easy and intuitive. - The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects. - Intuitive controls, easy to understand - Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things. - Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro - Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others. - Super nice and responsive customer support

Cons

- I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import. - Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience. - The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

Premiere Pro and Kdenlive because the learning curve was too high. Toonly because they were not offering half as much as Create Studio in their $67 deal. It may not be as much as the yearly subscription but its enough to get started. I plan to upgrade to a higher package or at least buy the "All Access Pack" once I get more comfortable with the controls.

Anisha from The Paper Crane Co.

Great for marketing videos, but rendering has issues.

As a freelancer, creating quick videos are super easy - especially with the animated characters and voice to text that's available.

Pros

The pre-made templates are great, and its very easy to create quick videos for Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms.

Cons

The all-access pass has to be bought on top of the software, so you should keep that in mind. Also, if your video is long or heavy, the app seems to have trouble rendering it. For one particular video, I had to publish it 7 times because it kept getting stuck. And even then, it didn't work.

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

It was less expensive for a lifetime purchase

Lior from Lior Animations

Industry: Animation

Amazing value for your money!

Pros

It's really the best investment I did so far! And I have a lot of animation software, and this one I like the most. It's user-friendly and the best part is they add and improve CS every 15 days, and the best customer service by far! Thank you, CS! Lior.

Cons

Search bar, more assets

Rakesh Kumar from Satya Marketing

CreateStudio by Vidello

Overall experience with the create studio to date is that we are at the top with lots of appreciation from our customers for great quality videos with some low-end budget they ever imagined.

Pros

The best part about the software is that it comes with a desktop version where we can seamlessly work and save our projects. The features of the software are so advanced but very simple to understand and the tutorials are really awesome and so anyone can learn and start getting the videos done. The other best part is that they are on a curve of continuous improvement of the platform so no worries in both ways either to lose the product support or the new updates forever. The packages they launch on a frequent basis are incredible and one-time priced so you got an upper hand in getting much more advanced features included with minimal investment.

Cons

The only drawback I see and it's not major is updating the desktop app where we need to check if it is the latest or we need to update it manually if it doesn't happen automatically once we log in.

Chandra from Freshchallenge

Awesome Software for Video Creation

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Pros

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Cons

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

Switched from Camtasia to Create and then and then made a natural transition to Create Studio as Create Studio is made for marketers.

Kris from Tree of Life Open Bible Church

You won't be disappointed

I used it to create a few announcements for our church. It was very easy to do. I also used it to create a 10 minute tutorial. I look forward to making more announcements for social media.

Pros

I love the 3D characters. The software is pretty easy to use right "out of the box" you could create something in minutes. Monthly updates to add more characters gives you a lot to choose from.

Cons

I wish there was a lifetime subscription available for updates instead of being charged $20 each month. The updates are worth it if you use them. Also, edit your videos outside of the program. I had one video that I wanted pieces of it here and there and copied the whole video over and over and edited each piece as needed. The rendering took way longer because of the size of the original video and the number of times it was duplicated. Manipulating things on the timeline is a little harder.

The 3D characters

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

I love the 3D characters. I do still use Toonly on occasion.

Jyng from IroNicktoons

Industry: Online Media

Great Value for Money

Excellent!

Pros

The monthly updates, ease of use, very cool interface, lots of valuable assets and features.

Cons

Very few actions for characters. Same software like Toonly and Vyond have massive library of character actions.

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

Before I purchased CreateStudio, I joined their Facebook group first. I love the vibes of the group. I liked how the admins even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] interacted with the members. They're very hands on. Right then, I knew I would get a great support from them.

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

Toonly looks outdated. CreateStudio has 5x more features than this.

Amy from Art By Shaughnessy

A worthy option.

With easy navigation, impressive features, and ready-to go templates, creating videos with the right graphics won't have to be a chore.

Pros

Availability of features, access, ease of use, voice to text, and animated graphics.

Cons

This software works best with shorter videos. They lag when they get too long. Also, purchasing the software does not automatically grant you the all-access pass. You will have to buy that separately

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

It ended up being the more affordable option for my needs.

Dr. Salvatore from Getronics

The perfect tool for any video creator

Amazing experience

Pros

On the hunt of the perfect video animation tool, I stumbled upon the create studio software. Amazing graphic design full of the best and most realistic 3d cartoon characters.

Cons

Nothing, everything that I need is in there. Also if there is something that you need just request and the team will have a look.

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

Better experience, I can work offline, I don't need to pay a crazy ammount to export my video in HD.

December 2021

Anthony from A J Ross

December 2021

Creates decent animated videos

For a package deal, I would say it provides the best results for designers that are less familiar with creating 3D animated videos in a family friendly feature.

Pros

I found that "CreateStudio" has been made so that it is quick and easy to learn with very professional looking project results. The template has been made similar to other platforms, such as "Adobe After Effects," which made it adaptable for me. It saves you the time to browse the internet searching for images for your scene, because it has a library of free images to choose from. Best of all, it has a collection of pre-made 3D characters with a number of actions you can apply, like walking or waving their hand. It can be used both commercially and non-commercially.

Cons

For me I found the lip-sync method to be unsatisfying. Speaking from my own personally experience of creating animation with other platforms, I prefer to use a controlled mouth rig so that I can manually move the lips in time and shape with the audio. I do consider it to be a little over priced.

Karen from Church

Not just for Advertising

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Pros

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos. I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Cons

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Alan from Entrepreneur Marketing Blueprint

Great Value From a Dedicated Team

Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Pros

Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today. One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos. The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

Cons

The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Aaron from Renewing Minds

Create Software does what it does - Let you be creative!

I fell in love with Create Studio the first time I saw it and I am getting better at my video design and gotten to know more about using videos now for all sorts of communication purposes. It was quite easy to get a hang of it and the team is incredibly responsive to the users' needs and feedback. I would recommend this any time.

Pros

They are doing something different - the 3D characters are amazing. Very easy to use software. You just need your creativity. They are very generous with their updates. Customer service response time is very quick. So, you just let your creative juice flow.

Cons

Items are yet to be well organised for easy access. but once you know your way around, that should be fine. Not enough templates yet - they are still trying to do more. Unless you have the ALL Access pass, you will have to work around with what you have. All-Access Pass is not cheap - monthly subscription but on the other hand they do create more and more characters.

Jaycee from Vintage Solutions, LLC

Money Saver

Overall, it is a great software that is easy to learn. Create Studio also has several resources to teach you how to use the software but honestly, I took a few days just teaching myself how to use it.

Pros

I love Creat Studio! Since I am starting out, I don't have unlimited marketing money. This software has saved me countless dollars. Easy to use Great features including props, background, and animations Access to Pixabay!

Cons

I have had this product for almost a year and I have not found any cons yet.

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

I was unhappy with the features of toonly

Maureen from Public School

Love CS

Love it! I'm new to all of this type of software, and don't use for anything but fun and enjoyment. I figured out how to use it pretty quickly, so it's really user friendly!

Pros

Ease of use! It's still a new software (about 6 months since launch), and the number of updates has been amazing. The support/ongoing presence of administrators on the facebook page. The assets, and they just keep growing! They opened a store so those who aren't all access members can still add to characters, templates, backgrounds, etc! Can publish in multiple formats form mp4, mov, webm. It's amazing, and would recommend it.

Cons

No real cons, as still hasn't been too long since launched. Would love a few features (like cut audio or video to delete some within software, because having those can cause software to "lag"....this isn't a video editor so not part of it, but would make it easier) :) But there really isn't a 'like least' because they are addressing things quickly

Nicola from Oceanviewresources

Unbelievable Assets and so simple to use

Quick rendering and a huge increase in engagement leading to more sales. The support and training materials are brilliant

Pros

This software is a game changer, suddenly the quality of my content is elevated to a brand new level of professionalism... and it’s so simple to use. The template club has been a great way for me to go, and for less than the price of a small coffee each day it’s incredibly affordable

Cons

The only downside for me is the amount of memory usage. If it could be cloud based that would tick every box for me

N/a

The 3D characters and exciting backgrounds had me hooked from the start

Michael from HOLDCROFT Media

Create Studio - a good buy?

As someone who has been using editor software for many years now, I found Create Studio to be an excellent addition to what I already have. Much of the stuff I make can be done with Create Studio so has already made a positive difference to my workflow.

Pros

The software is easy to start using. Drag and drop, scale and you have your video basics done. There are loads of elements and characters you can use, which are added to each month. It's a good idea to have the "All Access Club" membership to be able to use all the assets which are offered. It is not a must, as you can import any kind of asset you may have and Create Studio stuff can be bought separately.

Cons

Not much to say here, as the Create Studio people correct or add things on a regular basis.

Shai from Lead you up

Industry: Animation

One of the best software

Pros

Its give us all the good stuff that we need in the video creation for business! Easy to use Great support team!

Cons

Easy to use... love the options Amazing done for you videos 3d characters and great team for support

To expensive!

Tyler from ibiz Marketplace

My Little Secret

When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

Pros

The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

Cons

A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.

Simon from SmileFocus Dental

THE WAY IT IS

I am retired but it helps me pass time and be more creative. i keep improving daily.

Pros

I am a 64 year old retiree from Malaysia. I was trying out many applications on the net but I had to cancel my subscriptions because although most of them were probably very good but was very complicated for me. I really enjoyed the Create Studio experience because- 1) Affordable 2) User Friendly 3) Very quick Support 4) Excellent tutorials although some took me some time to understand 5) The FB group are also very helpful and we are like family now 6) Excellent Graphics I would give them 10 STARS if possible. Try it and you wont regret it. Lastly CS helped me to heal a very sad mind and heart after a recent loss of somebody very dear to me. Thank You Create Studio.

Cons

Some are difficult because I am 64 years old but tutorials and support very good

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

They were good but was very difficult for me.

Lynn from Austin Group Consulting, LLC

I have been able to incorporate other video and make more defined explainer type lesson videos or promotional videos

Pros

I found the software easy to use and the training useful and supportive. I like that I don't have to look around a lot for the training I need and can easily apply whatever it is I'm trying to do.

Cons

As a new user, I wish a few more free templates and characters were available but love that if you're not on the upgraded program it is still easy to purchase the templates and characters ala carte

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

I chose because of reviews, the start-up offerings, no subscription for the basic plan, the ability to purchase characters and templates I may need.

Robert from RobertSchoolcraft

Industry: Online Media

The Case for Animation

AWESOME!

Pros

How much fun it is too use along with how many items there are to use in your videos(characters, backgrounds, etc..)

Cons

The video tutorial order. Would like it better if it went a.) read email b.)install c.)what you can do d.) how characters work - then sub tutorials[selecting a character]and so on e.) how backgrounds work f.) how objects work g.)how to work with timeline... and so on

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

The number of things you received and could do for the price. Support, professionalism. The Facebook Group is awesome. Overall it is superior to everything else I* have seen. It does not act like a money hungary enterprise - it acts like a business working to help you8 achieve your goals so it can achieve its goals!

Stephen from Planetpalsabc

Top Software - Easy To Use

So sar so good picked it up as a novice and am learning everyday. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to short to make short animations

Pros

We love the 3d characters and all the asets that we can use we have made lots of our youtube videos with create studio. Its very east to use and anyone can pick it up

Cons

The character animations could last longer and it would be nice to import your own font that would make a big difference

Mark from Mark Bencze Theme Designs

Must Have

It's a ton of fun!

Pros

This software is a myst have for any designer looking to showcase their products or their clients products. You will not find anything even comparable to Create Studio. It is on a level of its own with fantastic support, frequent updates and it's ease of use.

Cons

It is quite a memory hog and I would love to see the ability to save resources to an external device to save space. The main program obviously should stay in your main drive but downloads should ve moveable.

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

More features, higher quality designs

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

Ease of use and quality of the software based on many reviews.

Ben from Interline Graphics

Excellent Animation and Video Editor

I love the software, I use it everyday to do my design and graphics work. My customer have been impressed with the quality of the videos and animations created with the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use and comes with characters and templates to get you started.

Cons

If you don’t have a good storage drive you may run into issues since the backgrounds and characters can consumer a lot of disk space when downloaded.

Paul junior from Self-employed

« Goodbye to whiteboard software »

With createStudio it has been so easy for me to create video ads , and animation video. The learning curve of this software is so easy that a beginner can use with ease , it has great features and it cost for less which is actually cool .

Pros

CreateStudio is actually rich in amazing features. It comes with pre-made templates, and they continuously update the software one or two Times every month for free . The special thing about it is that you can do 3D animation, you can also customize the characters and import your own font.

Cons

In createStudio the character doesn’t move his lips according to the audio , and there is no voice record button, you have to record your audio in another software and bring it into your project.

Phil from PB Fitness

Look no further for your animation tool

It’s a great software and I’m definitely looking forward to the future updates and learning how to use the program at a higher level of expertise.

Pros

The gestures of the characters are amazingly lifelike. I’ve never seen such fluid full body movements in 2D & 3D creators before I came across Create Studio. Object animation is equally smooth also. The overall power of the software is excellent and beyond compare for the inexpensive purchase price.

Cons

The gestures are limited to only certain movements which can be different with each individual character. As an example, certain characters can point to an object on the side and others can’t. Another feature which would be nice to have is some video editing features and the first one that comes to mind is splitting a video clip.

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

I prefer not to talk down on other competitors but, I honestly don’t see any others I have bought, tried or researched coming anywhere close to offering such a quality product for such an affordable price. It’s in a class of its own.

Mark from Valley Consulting

Industry: Graphic Design

Super cool Video Animation App for Everyone!

Fun, fun, fun.

Pros

Awesome tool for creating cool animations with Pixar quality in minimal time and effort. Great 2D and 3D characters.

Cons

The All-Access-Pass has a steep monthly fee of $37. Stop paying and you lose access to all assets in this bundle! Would love to see a cheaper price point perhaps with less assets.

The best animation software.Period

The best.Just go for it!

Pros

Create studio has been my go to software for animation or facebook video ads. The range of customisation is just amazing Loving the capability this software has. Even for someone just starting out, it is not very difficult, although there is a short learning curve. Their team is super friendly ..Just grab this deal..There is nothing that comes even close to this with all the features built in!

Cons

Rendering takes time for longer projects greater than 10 minutes.

Niquee from KismetGFX

Great for beginners and advanced designers!

Overall, the product is great. Easy to use, there are templates, the updates are even nicer every month. Customer service is not an issue as well. The experience has been great so far. Keep it up, CS.

Pros

I love the templates! I love how easy it is to use the software. The UI looks like another platform that I have been using so the learning curve was easy. Even with explaining it to other designers.

Cons

The lag. If you decide to play around and use a lot of components in the working area, it lags very bad. Of course, it is a combination of the hardware and the software, but this flaw limits the weight of work that you can do within Create Studio.

Templates .

Tomas from private business

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great video creation software

I am using Create Studio's videos to support my own business. For the near future, I want to set up a company creating videos for other businesses and I am planning to use Create Studio as one of my basic tools.

Pros

It's easy to use, good functionalities, rapid development (new features/assets every month), perfect customer support, very fast rendering.

Cons

For the one timer price you get quite limited functionality/assets. If you are serious about using it, you should count on the full access pass, or buying individual assets. But as the functionality grew very fast and now is very good and rich, the value for money has increased dramatically.

Otavio from Cliquei Achei

My gateway to the world of Animation!

It's been my first experience creating animated content for my current job. The company needed videos to publicize its products, applications and even the company itself, and with Create Studio I have managed to create several animated videos in no difficulty for facebook, instagram, feed, stories, youtube and sponsored publications. Now the company can communicate through animated videos.

Pros

It is very easy and intuitive to use. I had no major difficulties when I started using it for the first time. The constant updates are also excellent and make me want to continue using the software.

Cons

I missed tools to cut video files that you add to the software.

Misty from Windermere/Sandy Real Estate

The Imagination Soars

It is really great to grab attention. I was able to integrate some creative license. Introducing photos and designs of my own worked seamlessly.

Pros

While there is an initial learning curve, the possibilities are endless. Almost anything can be altered to fit the need of the project. Most projects can be completed in a short period of time. When there are questions support is prompt.

Cons

Some of the processes were not as intuitive as I would have liked, after having used other video software. YouTube lessons helped. Other users helped a lot. Some even created YouTube lessons.

Steven from Coastal Dance Club

Industry: Performing Arts

Simple yet effective

Great value for money and a great cheap alternative to adobe products.

Pros

Very time effective. Helps to get your message across to your customers with great animations. The frequency in which they update the product is fantastic. Clearly a team that is making something big.

Cons

Would love to be able to save files to a extential hard drive. Some images they provide lose quality when using the zoom feature.

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

This product was clearly better.

Muhammad Taimour from gmp

Very interesting software, especially if you have bo technical knowledge

Awesome experience

Pros

2d and 3ds video renderings software, especially if you have no technical knowledge

Cons

Rendring takes a bit more time i think if this issue can be resolved it will be much better

Gabriel from Gex Animation

Industry: Animation

The best Low price video editing software

Easy to use Beginner Friendly 5 Star

Pros

Great Support Deliver a lot for the price Update monthly

Cons

Need more pro feature (the keep adding more month by month)

Take less space Better ui

Anthony from Anthony Animates

Fantastic Animation Software

Very pleased from a creation aspect

Pros

So many features similar to after effects

Cons

It sometimes lags when importing gif characters but that's understandable as your using other assets

Paul from designvana

Wonderful Software Just What I Was Looking For

I love it. I love the happy culture of it. Getting new monthly characters is a lot of fun.

Pros

I like being able to create motion graphics specific software without having to open After Effects. This program is fast. The 3D characters and scenes is a lot of fun to use.

Cons

The timeline. I feel like the the timeline needs to be able to trim. It's very difficult to sync audio with the 3D characters. I have to always go back to Premiere to complete my edits. If it had trim capabilities it would be awesome.

Cathy from Your Bottom Line Media

Must Have Tool in My Toolbox

I absolutely love this software.

Pros

The monthly templates are the best asset to my company. I don't have to spend a lot of time planning out each month with these - I just look at the assets and templates that are new and the ideas just start flowing.

Cons

The only thing I would improve is to have more over the shoulder videos that are longer.

Akshay from Selfcraft Design

Amazing Easy Awesome

They have an amazing responsive team that make it a point to surprise us all on all occasions with the all access pass new features. Overall it has been a fabulous journey so far which I believe would turn out to be a long one.

Pros

The fact that there are so many simple animations available that can be used on multiple occasions. It saves a lot of time as a studio. The fact that create studio has quality over quantity at all times.

Cons

Some Features like idle pose was not available for all characters in the software.

April from April Pire

Fun to use!

I have been completely satisfied. I did not want to get into another subscription but really liked what I was seeing each month and jumped in!

Pros

I love all of the animations and look forward to all of the new characters each month. This software continues to help push my comfort zone to do more and more with my videos.

Cons

It took a minute to get used to some of the features. I finally set aside 30 min a day for a week or 2 and got the hang of it. So it is not horrible learning curve.

Justin from The Bearded Marketing Pro

Game changer

Pros

I love the easablility of the software. I use this for adding extra bonuses to my clients and their services they pay me for. It's also really easy to use as a quick cash builder for the company. I just post a template up and offer it for $10 and I get tons of people paying me for it. The monthly fee is paid to me and then some with $500-$1000/mo of income off this software.

Cons

The new update got rid of a lot of the cons with the UX

Yash from Weadmit

Great software for making interesting videos

In toto, I am really enjoying working on this software. I have made around 10 videos using Create Studio.

Pros

I have been using Create Studio for the past few months. It is easy to work with and has a variety of elements, including transitions, background and characters, to use while making a video. I’ve also recommended this software to some of my friends.

Cons

It would be better if more elements are accessible within my current plan. Rest, all is good.

Edwyn from NA

Really great video editing software for creatives!

My experience has been great, however I would like to have an option to create typography videos easier and faster, currently still possible to create typography videos as well, but I would just like to have a specific section to make it easier by automatically applying random typography effects that can be manually changed by the user if want to, this would be a huge productivity improvement for CreateStudio, as the functionalities are already there, so making it more randomized and automatized as an option would be really great!

Pros

What I really love of CreateStudio is the flexibility that allows to the users to create amazing videos without needing to be a pro in complex software. Its UI/UX allows you to create professional videos cleanly and without too much complex controls that can overwhelm you.

Cons

To mention some cons, the UI/UX is modern and clean, but because of the simplicity that surrounds complex functionalities, it can be a kind of confusing at first to just jump in and start creating without watching any tutorial before, the good thing is that CreateStudio provides a huge of free tutorials in their YouTube channel! After spending some time on playing around with the software, you can definitely become a pro in video creation!

Navod from Navadro

Best ever software for video editing and animation.

Awesome. I will give 10 out of 10 for the user experience. It's super easy to use. Very friendly. And 100% ssatisfactory customer service.

Pros

Mostly the 3D characters and animations are super cool and easy to use. And users can customize the character appearance. Smooth animations. Huge package to choose backgrounds, characters, transitions, vfx, emojis etc.

Cons

Can't create my own character. This is the biggest issue.

Awesome 3D animations and characters

Timo from Seguridad Casa

Much more than Toons!

I just LOVE it!

Pros

Huge amount of different styles and characters usable for real videos perfect to use

Cons

characters could have more actions background is limited in time

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

While I already use Doodly, my first thought was buying Toonly. When I found Create Studio it was a no brainer to decide for it.

Araje from Ninja Marketing Pro

Great software for creators

I have really enjoyed using this product. Very happy that I purchased

Pros

Pros I've found. It's packed full of features. I love the masking features and integrations. The 3d effect and characters are amazing and the fact that they update the platform every month is a plus

Cons

Not very many cons. Only challenge I've had so far was the moving of elements bring on and off the screen and zooming in and out. But may just come with more practice.

K.M. from Livestream Action Plan

Perfect For Video Content Creators

Pros

Creating video overlays, topic points, and intro cards are incredibly easy and functional with Create Studio. I've been using it on my YouTube videos, IGTV videos, and even my TikToks for months and my viewers have all loved the upgraded graphics! I recommend it to all my students for creating their videos!

Cons

I'd love to see a wider range of elements, titles, etc and more customization options for the basics.

Denilson from SDA church

Easy deal

It in general was good. The help from the support of users and tutorials online helped me

Pros

The set of basic functions Are all together in the same place. You can have the most wanted functions for video creation in the same place

Cons

I wish it would be a bit more easy for a newbie

The 3D is a deal breaker