All Movavi Video Editor Plus Reviews

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2022

The best to create and edit videos

PROS

The best animations and text formats to apply to your videos Fast, simple and easy to use

CONS

Sometimes the videos are having delay while rendering but the overall quality is great

Anthony

Animation, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

A really great video editor software I use every day!

Love the app! The chroma key effect usage is the best one I have ever used. The app is really easy to use and works really good for me!

PROS

It is a fully featured, easy to use, video editing app!

CONS

Í love the app and cannot think of a con!

Reasons for switching to Movavi Video Editor Plus

The chroma key feature was much better! The app was easier to use too!

Dusty

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Average

PROS

Does what it says on the tin.This is a windows alternative for the Ipad application IMovie

CONS

Pricing structure does not have a monthly or one off payment option and this was not informed that it will cost you to remove the watermark until after you have done the work

Tim

Events Services, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Easy to use, even for a beginner!

PROS

As someone who casually likes to edit videos, this software is great! Recently I visited a concert which I wanted to make a small private aftermovie from, which I could upload to Instagram. I just selected the right format, picked the right files and with a bit of easy editing I had a nice video!

CONS

As a negative, I would have to say that I was not able to change a video in landscape mode to portrait mode. So I was not able to use the videos, even though I wanted to. Which was quite a bummer. Next to that I would like to have a transition whereby the video and sound overlap each other and 1 of the other slowly fades away.

Deborahsue

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Good software

It is as ok but not near the program Adobe is

PROS

I am not sure if I like or don’t like this software it has good and bad but nothing really stands out

CONS

I’m not sure what I don’t like about this software but I find Create studio more to my liking

Reason for choosing Movavi Video Editor Plus

I use it as well as Adobe and now create studio

Eddie

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Incredibly Easy!

PROS

The ease of use was the most defining factor in choosing Movavi. I was trained in Adobe Premiere Pro and there's so much to learn, but with Movavi, I immediately picked up the program with no training. It was very intuitive. Importing video files was very easy and it "just worked" where Adobe failed in importing the full video file without troubleshooting.

CONS

It doesn't seem as complicated as Adobe Premiere Pro... but that's not much of a con.

Reasons for switching to Movavi Video Editor Plus

Adobe Premiere Pro did not import videos correctly from Ring footage. The client needed something that "just worked" and after research I found Movavi. It works, it's simple, and it's very easy to pickup if you don't have any formal editing skills.

William

Design, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2023

Awesome and Easy-To-Use Video editing software!

PROS

The software is very easy to use, it doesn't require too high system specifications and hence can run on 70-80% of computer systems.

CONS

I feel like an auto-captioning feature could be added

Reasons for switching to Movavi Video Editor Plus

Movavi was easier to use and had more brilliant features.

Vijay

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Love Movavi Video Editor

PROS

I love Movavi Video Editor. I have been using this for the last month but now it's my favorite and I'm using it daily. -Low Pricing -Lightweight -AI feature -Easy to use -Easy in setup

CONS

Why it is not that popular? and it should add some more features as well.

Reviewed March 2024

Perfect tool

Elevate your video projects with this powerful editing software, packed with innovative features and intuitive controls for a seamless editing experience.

PROS

This video editing program offers unparalleled versatility and efficiency, making it a go-to choice for professionals and enthusiasts alike

CONS

From basic edits to complex effects, this program empowers users of all skill levels to craft captivating videos with ease and precision

YUSUF

Construction, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

Movavi Video Editor 24

i downloaded this software, i managed to use easily it, there was no much effort to learn the it. it is nice i think. i wanna use this software for my next project. i think i can solve my video editing jobs by this software. i wanna follow this software in my futuru works. it is better right now :)

PROS

i have no idea abot this software, i just will search about it , it is nice i think

CONS

i have no opinion about this question, but question wants me to write extra things about this software. editing video is necesary some of time and this software is better for this issue. i will use this software for my future works :)

Toriana

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Movavi Video Editor The Perfect Program

PROS

One of the things that drew me to Movavi Video Editor Plus was it's ease of use. My company needed to create clean, quick content to display the entertainment clients. Navigating other programs was often tedious and overwhelming for most of the employees. Movavi Video Editor was not only a simple interface, it provided a lot of options to improve a simple video into a proper creation.

CONS

What I like the least about Movavi was that I was not offered the free trail. Other websites displayed a 7 day trial that did not include the watermark. After downloading, I was told that I needed to pay after only opening the product once. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

Azzahra

Motion Pictures and Film, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Best Video Editing Software for Beginners!

If I don't have much time to work on a project, while the video must be published in the very near future, I will gladly choose Movavi Video Editor Plus as the editing software.

PROS

A simple display and good layout make it easy to work on a project, if you want to complete a video in a short time without requiring a lot of complicated details, this is the right choice for you, the remaining time you can use for other things. more productive, believe me, your little time is very valuable so make the most of it.

CONS

Expecting something more on software that is lightweight and does not require high computer specifications, is something that is excessive, if you need complicated details on a video project this is not the right choice. so using something according to its purpose is a wise choice

Ismaël

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Software to intelligently edit your videos

Very good, and accessible to all levels of assembly, especially for beginners, intermediate and expert

PROS

The interface is easy and simple without forgetting the efficiency of the software. Available on operating systems like Windows and Mac

CONS

Nothing unpleasant noticed with the software, personally

Augusto

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Great software, ideal for beginners.

Very charming, the program has something that many others don't have, and that is that it encourages us to continue editing and create out projects.

PROS

It's really easy to use, it has many tutorials and GUI is very intuitive, even for those who have never edited. It has many effects, animations and transitions that will give our project a very nice touch. Also has lot of export formats and different qualities.

CONS

Perhaps, being a program "focused" on beginners, it lacks some functionalities that can be found in other programs, but this doesn't make it a bad option at all.

Lucas

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

What I like about this app

This software helps me to accomplish my daily activities.

PROS

The thing I like mostly about this app is that it gives you more editing options to choose from including adjusting the side of the video in ratio.

CONS

What I like least about this app is that it reduces the video quality that you are editing, to the least lowest quality you can even think about.

William

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

This is the best video software on the market

it allows me to edit more quickly and produce outstanding results

PROS

the ability to easily edit videos, easy to use menu unlike others, it making a video editors ability to edit a video smooth and faster

CONS

haven't found anything i disliked so far

parinaz

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

movavi is a lovely experience

PROS

One of the good experiences I had in video editing with the Movavi Video Editor software is that, apart from adding different blur and raster parts, I could receive the created videos with a relatively small volume. Even the popular program inshot presented me with a file of about 50 MB in 720 quality after editing, with a size of about 2 GB, which was really uncomfortable for me. My operating system is Windows 7 and my laptop is relatively old and does not run many programs, but this program covers many operating systems and also has a good upload speed.

CONS

Maybe it was difficult for me to cut the film and apply the effect. Maybe it's because I'm a beginner.

Florencia