Browse Spott Reviews

Ranjit from ATA Freight

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Hits the Sweet Spott

Spott has allowed us to easily create interactive images and videos for our clients, who in-turn were able to significantly increase engagement with their customers resulting in more sales.

Pros

Spott is an enterprise-level software that manages to have a simple and intuitive user interface for such a sophisticated app. All the options and settings are organized to allow for a logical workflow. It is clear that a lot of thought went into the design of the UI and UX so that it can be used efficiently. There are many options for customization to match different brand identities and the created styles can be saved so they be easily used in again in other projects. Spott allows you to push the created interactive media to several different channels and has built-in functionality to track user engagement across these channels. Each interaction can effectively be a call-to-action and there is no limit to the number of "spotts" (interactions) that can be created for each image or video. There are multiple export and embed options to accommodate a wide variety of use cases. The novel functionality of Spott means it does come with a slight learning curve. Luckily, there is plenty of detailed documentation with step-by-step walk-throughs to get started with Spott and use it effectively. There is also an active Facebook community where Spott developers are quick to answer questions and resolve issues. Support is also available by contacting them directly and they have been very responsive. Interactive content is the future of online media and Spott is leading the way.

Cons

Considering Spott is an enterprise-level software, the most prohibitive factor for most new users will be the cost. However, when used properly, the ROI can be significant enough to justify that cost. Also, there are no integrations currently available with automation software like Pabbly Connect and Zapier. Until those are added, working with this app can be a bit time-consuming when there is a high volume of media that needs to be processed.

Simple and Efficient

Very efficient way to lead a viewer to a desired sale channel or information.

Pros

I love the simplicity of creating a viewer journey using their hotspots to lead into sales.

Cons

I still cannot figure out how to integrate Spott and automate each user click via Zapier, webhooks, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Spott

It was less expensive, support is great, and it does cover most of the features I was looking for, except one.

Mike from Fitness Marketing Machine

Spott seems like a very good software to have.

I like the Interactivity. Spott seems like a very good software to have. I’m impressed by what I see here, there are so many possibilities that we can do. I’m happy about the credits we’re getting and the rollover. You have to think about how you're going to use it and then you have to implement it because there's actually a lot of possibilities.

Cons

Offers a great addition to a designers toolkit

I use it for educational purposes in my courses. It offers a nice addition to my Learning Management System when I want to explain things more visually. My students really appreciate that.

Pros

As a designer, I really love to think a little outside the box with this product. Yes, it has great marketing applications, but think of all the things you can do with Spott in the education space. It is a super user-friendly tool for non-technical users and I love it.

Cons

Overall I do think the UX and UI could still be improved. Perhaps a few more customisation options for products could be added, but I really like the simplicity of the product as well.

Paul from PAPARICO

The best interactive video tool out there

Spott has been excellent and I really cannot see myself making many other videos without it as adding interactivity simply makes them more interesting. The UI is nice but the user experience could be streamlined and improved on a number of things which make it far longer to create a video than it needs to (see cons). If you are in retail e-commerce I would highly recommend exploring Spott and once you get the first video under your belt it really becomes much easier to use going forward. Highly recommend.

Pros

Really makes your videos much more interesting. Helps deliver more ROI on video content. Simple workflow once you figure it out (create assets > create widgets > add interactivity to video). Nice UI and easy to use. Especially suited to e-commerce/retail.

Cons

Unable to add branding meaning you have to set the fonts and colours every time for every widget. Lack of responsiveness - the widgets look massive on smaller screens/mobiles meaning they cover the video content. The videos are not viewable from within the social media feed (Instagram Stories excluded) which means you rely on people clicking a link out to view the video (you then also need to create your own video thumbnail for the social post as Spott doesn't do this for you). Your 'Share' settings are not saved, meaning you have to set them again each time you want to create the video link or embed code. Posting to Instagram could be easier - you are just given a Bitly link then left on your own to figure out how to create the post from there and it's not so straightforward - I'd like to see an Instagram integration so you can send the video to a Spott mobile app and push the post to Instagram from there.

Inderpal from AUPRANA LTD

Industry: Cosmetics

A unique interactive photo and video tool

Overall highly satisfied with Spott, they bring updates regularly too.

Pros

Storage and bandwidth is unlimited for both images and videos. There are multiple ways in which you can use display interactive content on your website for example java script, iframe, etc. All plans now comes with sub accounts were you can set CNAME for all the websites where you would like to use interactive content with affecting SEO.

Cons

We do not currently have integrations with automation software like Pabbly Connect and Zapier. This means that it can be a little more difficult when there is a high volume of media that needs to be processed. Direct integration with Woocomerce and spotify is also needed.

Shade from Peacock Shades

Next-level!

My experience with Spott is very positive... I enjoy the innovative features as the fact that the product is constantly being improved!

Pros

I’m always in the hunt for tools that can “wow!” my audience, so when I came across Spott, I knew that this was a tool I needed in my toolkit. Spott is what I would describe as a “next-level” tool - offering functionality that you wouldn’t find easily in other more mainstream tools. The features are rich and if you’re looking to engage your customers in a compelling way, Spott over-delivers!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with Spott but that is to be expected with such a powerful tool such as this. They do have training videos that walk you through things so that isn’t really an issue.

Alexandre from Parasitologia Clínica - UFRJ

A great tool for identifying details in scientific images

As I mentioned earlier, the final result is excellent. This is a very good tool for my students.

Pros

It is clean and very helpful for displaying details in scientific images. Even if the student is not practicing with the new things.

Cons

it's a little laborious to add the targets to each image, but that's a one-time job.

Coën from KEINBOCK. HOTELS

First had my doubts

Spott seems to be somewhat overwhelming at first, at least for me. I didn't know when and how to use it inside my content marketing efforts. But if you tried it once, you sure wont stop using it. Spott may as well increase your interaction compared to a simple CTA Box.

Pros

I love the new UI and cleaniness. You can feel that this product is made for enterprises and the people/support behind this product are very conveying that message. Software wise I like the swift and guided process on how to create content fast. There are tips being displayed to show what to do next or what can be improved.

Cons

Only the "making sense of" this product may be overwhelming for newbies.

Egage Your Customers

Pros

This software is a way for you to engage your readers and customers with video, as well as the option of creating an interactive catalog. The interactions are really great looking, it's nice that developers seem devoted to improving this product!

Cons

No integration with Integrately or Integromat!

Eric from Alser Esport SL

Industry: Sporting Goods

Spott is an amazing app for brands to optimize their online presence

Spott is a great piece of software! It is a revolutionary new way to produce interactive ads for the web. I plan on using it in all my future campaigns.

Pros

Spott is an amazing app for brands to optimize their online presence. The app really helped me increase my ROI as my ads became interactive and I could measure the success of each campaign. If you're looking for a way to improve your social media campaigns, Spott is the perfect solution.

Cons

At first, it was difficult for me to set up the ads because I did not quite understand the platform, but with all the improvements they have made in recent weeks, it is much more intuitive.

Dave from Grain Edit

Amazing Tool with a Ton of Use Cases

Pros

Spott is an impressive tool that allows you to add interactive hot spots to photos, pdfs and videos. I have worked with similar tools in the past, but they were usually complicated to set up or lacked crucial features. What I love about Spott is that it’s very intuitive (just drag the asset onto the image) and with their onboarding demo I was up and running quickly. I also love that they recently added sub accounts. If you run an agency and work with clients, this a big plus.

Cons

Overall I really love the platform. My only request is that they would improve the preview of the style selector when adding a style to the interactive zone. The previews of each style are really small and hard to grasp at a quick glance. I know you can add the style to your asset and then click the “preview” button to see it on a larger scale, but that adds several unnecessary steps if your just trying to get a feel of the style on your asset. I would love to see an enlarged preview when hovering over each style.

JEROME from Marketing and Advertising

A simple,easy to use Rare, Very Counterintuitive, very unexpected and Most important Surprising tool ,that really match the fast pace world we are living in today. Why is social media so successful? Well because it is a destructive technology,that removes the old unnatural Television.The television,you are sitting down it is a ONE WAY RELATIONSHIP discussion;people are argumentative.Social Media allows people to COMMUNICATE TWO WAYS Relationship.This is why social media is successful, because it is destroying the older technology.THIS IS EXACTLY WHY spott.ai is so successful, because it is FILTERING OUT BY REMOVING! VIA THE Darwinian SELECTION THE OLD WAY OF TOP DOWN MARKETING APPROACH TO BOTTOM UP.Hence, the mechanism of evolution in place.THE FOUNDERS ARE AHEAD OF THE TIME.GRAB THIS DEAL BEFORE THE PRICE SKY Rocket UP.

Pros

1-Match the complexity of the world we are living in by providing INTERACTIVE TOOLS THAT;SWAMP Individuals Behavior , hence prone to TAIL EVENTS "ASYMMETRY PAYOFF",for those who understands how to domesticate and milk uncertainty. 2-Provide maximum options ,when YOU DO THE WORK 3-Provide Maximum CONVEXITY PAYOFF 4-FOR those who are not aware of it THE NUMBER ONE METRIC, INDICATOR OF A HEALTHY BUSINESS EVEN INVESTMENT IS A LOT OF VOLATILITY, Condition THAT YOU Survive VOLATILITY, BECAUSE ITS GIVES YOU IFORMATIONS TO CLEAN UP YOU SYSTEM FROM WEAK MATERIALS.spott.ai provides all that

Cons

So far with their cutting edge technology and the fast pace of development of new features suggested by users,I haven't spot any .I may update my review if something in between comes up.

Wilton from EngagedFX

Spott Increases Engagement

Spott is easy to use and increases engagement without a doubt.

Pros

Creating cutting edge interactive images and videos, is easily done with Spott. Imagine the user being able to control the outcome of a video they are watching. Spott gives viewers that power. Taking away the traditional one way communication, introduces a whole new level of possibilities. If you are into ecommerce, you can add hotspots to your media that allows viewers to purchase directly from the image or video. It’s a new day, the future is here. If you have several clients or run an agency spott has sub accounts where you can allocate credits. Your clients will be able to login and see how their campaigns are performing. This tool is definitely one to have in the arsenal. The spott team keeps improving the tool and offers good support when you need it.

Cons

I would like the ability to change the colors of the interface to match my brand when using sub accounts. Also because of the restrictions of certain platforms, all of the interactive features do not work on sites such as IG, Facebook and Pinterest.

Price and community.

Melvin from Dynamic Presence

Very Easy to Kickstart Creating Interactive Content for Marketing Online

Less technical training for marketing interns and virtual assistants.

Pros

Even non-technical users can 1) start creating video and image dynamic hotspots without much training to 2) exporting to popular platforms (interactive google display ads, facebook, pinterest, etc), thanks to its intuitive UX and onboarding process. Spott uses credits system, which effectively means we users only pay when audiences engage with our interactive content. Otherwise, image/videos hosting and views only, are free. Personally, we feel is a fair system that works positively for spott and us.

Cons

The recent social platform addition Youtube require users to download a chrome extension for our interactive content to work successfully. This is a limitation but in all fairness, the issue is with Youtube. Another downside for us is the design elements, where we hope they will continue to give us more variety.

Vistag closed

Jonas from Real Impact

Interactive Content Scores Better on Engagement

Add your media. Add your product feed. Add some extra call-to-actions. Turn your content interactive. Publish on multiple channels. Check out the results (up to the product level) of your content. I.e. learn what works best and what generates most revenue/most leads.

Pros

How intuitive it is to make any video or picture interactive. I thought it was going to be way more difficult.

Cons

The fact that the "add to basket" functionality was not yet "plug & play".

value & price

Markus from Pianitos

Interesting if you are in ecommerce, ads or social media

A few years ago when I first saw Spott, my jaw dropped. I now have it in my application collection and I am very satisfied with it. I have managed to combine Spott with Alugha for creating interactive videos that are multilingual! It's just pure awesomeness. Apart for beeing able to create fancy attentiongrabbing ads, It can also be used to spice up your brands/customers social media posts since it works on Facebook, Instagram , Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Twitter and so on.

Pros

It is really good for ecommerce, you can connect to google sheets to convert, manage, and customize your product feed and keep the products synced between Spott and the sheet. It is possible to use Spott images for advertising on Google Ads and DV360. Video ads are possible on ad networks that allow both VPAID and VAST ads.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, which of course is expected for powerful applications. I would love to see them address this by adding more lengthy tutorials on their youtube channel.

Rakesh from Romeo Alpha Kilo Sierra

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Attract and Engage Customers they cant stop thems;ves form interacting with your content

The goal was to increase conversions and it's done the job spectacularly. At this price point compared to other competitors in the field who offer a similar experience its a steal. NO regrets with my purchase, i only wish I had purchased it sooner.

Pros

Increase the average time on page and link straight through to the sale. An interesting and innovate way to dangle a carrot in front of a potential customer, making it easier to engage them there and then to your content. Customers can click through there and then ensuring a faster sale conversion and click through rate. Very easy to navigate through the numerous options, to customize to your individual and clients tastes.

Cons

As with most products there is a bit of a learning curve but it's quite intuitive considering the amount of options its presents. Once you've familiarized yourself with it, it really is easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Spott

Price. If you're a start up other similar products are exorbitant. This was a purchased not only based on price, but on its features ( which are numerous) and the roadmap ahead. But taking into account the price, it's already paid for itself. You can't wish for a better return than that.

Nuno from Strawland Ventures

Life Changer

Everythins is smooth and easy to configure. Support is available all the time!

Pros

I think im the number one fan of this product. Visual Arts and Multimedia is extremely important for me as a person as well as for my different businesses. Spott allows me to create interactive content in photos, videos, 360 multimedia, PDF magazines. This is great for Ads, online education, Explainer videos, teasers, trailers, promo videos, catalogues, social media posts, and the list goes on.

Cons

I need to be able to configure date expiration in the widgets, so i don´t have videos, photos or posts consuming my credits when the links or promos are not working anymore.

Agnivo from Evox Systems

Industry: Computer Networking

Must for ecomm websites

The over experience has been good, there are some areas of improvement as mentioned above but I spoke with the team and they are developing features quick

Pros

List of things that can be really helpful with the tool: 1. Easy Onboarding to the software (easy interface) 2. All types of media supported. 3. Unlimited space for uploading media. 4. In dept analytics and reporting. 5. In built asset tool to put down all your products.

Cons

1. Credits for essential plan could be more generous 2. Missing features like brand management. 3. Video editor could have been a little better in terms of usability.

Reasons for Choosing Spott

I like dthe website a lot and the chat was actually active :)

Wim from VR TOur Belgium

Soptt for VT tourmakers

I've been using Spott for my virtual tour for realestate business. They have a 360 degree player available that allows you to embed panorama photo's on any website. The normal interactive spots are also available, adding a sales element for small business clients.

Pros

Easily integrate POS into virtual tours. Unlimited storage. Embedding panorama images on wordpress sites.

Cons

I'm hoping for a further multi panorama integration because it's limited to just one space now. I'd also like the ability to straighten panoramas, add nadir and sound. Also loading times with larger files should be improved.

Reasons for Switching to Spott

You need to run your own server with VR tourmaker.

PETER from Ubuntoo

Industry: Environmental Services

Impressive tool

Pros

Spott is a really impressive tool for making your content much more interactive. It's like adding another dimension to . It’s very intuitive (just drag the asset onto the image) and easy to use. The fact that you can add interactive links to videos really increased engagement with our audience. Normally this would be an expensive service, but with Spott it is not. Very helpful team also.

Cons

adding links to images are OK; but the one that really does the trick are the links on videos!

Ivan from Fin2u

Great piece of software if you want to increase your product visibility

Great founder team, support is great and responsive. Flawless in terms of functionality and execution. Very nice user interface, clean and greatly done. Its fun to use and I was awestruck by the interactive videos that I could create. However it took me 2 days to figure out what is what and where to click and such. But after understanding and mastering the software, I am now creating interactive videos in a breeze.

Pros

Interactive video is the future and Spott solves this absolutely well! Great CDN which runs videos smoothly without buffering in Asia where I am at. Great templates available to add interactivity to the videos that absolutely engage the audience.

Cons

There is learning curve in order to use to this software. But when you learn to master it, you will be able to churn out fantastic interactive video that professionally portrays your product brand. Tutorials is lacking at the moment but the team is working hard on it.

Natapol from Big Bang Sports Nutrition

Spott (is) the future!

I just love I found Spott. The interactive multimedia is the future and it gives me the extra edge at an affordable price.

Pros

Spott is a unique tool and very innovative. It can put your e-commerce, sales pages, multimedia, etc. to the next level easily without breaking your bank. Although it does requires a bit of some technical skills to work with, Spott is designed well enough that a non-techie people can get the job done. There is a slight learning curve, but for this type of tools, it is well worth the effort.

Cons

I would love more integrations with other tools and also would love the team to get Spott to improve and find a better way to work with Facebook and Instagram platforms if possible since the limitations also are the way FB/IG are.

Philip from Power Funnels

Spott Provides Amazing Value

Pros

Spott provides a platform to make your videos interactive. This allows you to easily differentiate your message from your competitors. My clients are astounded whenever I show them the possibilities with Spott

Cons

The interface for adding the Spott to a video was a little difficult to use, but the developers have been quickly squashing bugs and buffing out Spott's capabilities.

Tim from DPG Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Get your interactive video online in no time!

Pros

The software is very user friendly. You have your interactive video setup in no time! Import the video, create some assets, place them on your video and ready to go!

Cons

If you want to change the look & feel of your interactivity, you will need (basic) CSS knowledge. This could be a problem for certain users of the software. But the styling is already looking good out of the box.

Yerai from -

Más conversiones con contenido interactivo

Pros

Spott es muy fácil de utilizar. Es un producto excelente en ecommerce y en publicidad de display, permitiendo hacer interactivos vídeos y banners. Un must para todo aquel que tenga una tienda online.

Cons

Lo más problemático para utilizar este software es el factor precio, sobre todo para negocios pequeños, ya que está diseñado para empresas con un cierto nivel de facturación.

Chumphon from Bangkok Production Co.,Ltd.

Spott is new trend of interactive video

Pros

We are video production company and we offer online marketing to our client also. So spott is very useful for video marketing and for online marketing. Because we can make our video more interesting with interactive video. so our client really love it.

Cons

price a bit high but its good if you can sell it to your client

Reasons for Choosing Spott

As I know no alternative for this product

Spott on to video engagement

Pros

Able to engage your audience with video interaction. There is also option to create interactive catalog with PDF and videos. The interaction areas interact well with video viewers. Gotten this software in the hopes of many great upcoming features, as the developers seem to be on a path to keep improving with more features, which is great.

Cons

Limited functionality if videos are not in your own websites, such as if the videos are played in YouTube or Facebook, the interaction is limited. But this is understandable, as those platform does not allow external codes to run on it. On the note of YouTube, the software has a Chrome extension that can be installed so the users with it may get the interaction working.

Ivan from Marketing & Advertising

Get more visability with interactive content

Pros

This is a must-have for any marketer o advertiser. Spott is a unique tool that can change your entire media marketing strategy and give you more interaction possibility with your media content. Higher CTR, Lower Ads budget, CTA improvement, Mobile First development and much more.

Cons

Not too much for asking, may be more trigger options will be great.

Torsten from arvadis GmbH

The future is there - interactive videos and catalogues!

Fantastic company with a reliable product. Interactivity in media will be the future!

Pros

- makes videos, PDF's etc interactive - easy to use - good performance - responsive and open support - support is hopping easily into a 1:1 video-call to solve problems

Cons

- accounting for clicks/views model needs some time to understand - hard to predict volume which will be needed

Dirk from gesamtwerk KOMMUNIKATION

Sinnvolles Tool

Spott ist ein klasse Tool, um Bilder und Videos interaktiver zu machen, direkt zu dort gezeigten Inhalten zu informieren und bestenfalls auf einen Shop zu verlinken, in dem der Interessant das Produkt ohne Umwege erwerben kann. Spott bietet eine große Menge Potential und wird sich in vielen Bereichen durchsetzen.

Pros

Spott lässt sich intuitiv bedienen und bietet eine einfache Möglichkeit, Bilder und Videos attraktiver zu gestalten. Ohne großen Aufwand erhöhen sich Interaktionen und Verkäufe, die sich zudem genau messen lassen. Das Team von Spott arbeitet an vielen weiteren Funktionen, die das Tool noch deutlicher attraktiver machen.

Cons

Interaktionen werden mit Credits bezahlt. Momentan ist der tatsächliche Bedarf schwer abzuschätzen.

Eric from BOOM Rattle BOOM

Best Way to Enhance an Audience Through Video Interactions

Our business relies upon our stories. While music videos are an excellent means of entertaining our audiences, we needed a platform to enrich engagement. Spott defies the traditional provision of hyperlinks and buttons on a web page above or below our videos. Spott allows us to embed links that can display anytime during playback. By keeping viewers engaged longer, we've been able to market and sell our merchandise, and keep our stories going.

Pros

I love the ability to boost the stories of my videos, enhancing our audience engagement by allowing them to interact with our presentations. Spott provides an easy to learn interface.

Cons

I am hoping that Spott will improve the UX for the finished product. I would like to have more control over styles and additional effects.

Diran from Acciom

A must for online commerce to boost engagement

Decreasing shopper engagement and conversion rates

Pros

Conversion rates are notoriously low for eCommerce sites, and some estimates put them as low as 2% . But eCommerce sites that succeed can bring in tens of millions of dollars in sales. Hooking your customers with the right content can drive that success, and this is what Spott allows anyone to do. It's feature-rich with a short learning curve. The best thing about Spott is the ability to put contextual links by your media!

Cons

The UI could be a little bit easier/friendlier for non-technical people, but this is hardly something to complain about!

Reasons for Choosing Spott

Great logos, great product, great price solves a problem!

Spott is a must for product marketers!

Spott.ai allows me to create product rich, interactive images for your business. I can create interactive product images for my website, social media, ads and more by uploading images of your products, tagging the products, adding links, adding calls-to-action and more. This increases the visibility of my product offerings, attracts leads, and leads to conversions.

Pros

Spott.ai is an image marketing service that allows you to create interactive content for your campaigns and grow your social media following. The best part? You can embed Spott images on your website or add them to your Google Display ad. It's a great way to promote and sell your products.

Cons

It has a learning curve and takes some adjustment getting used to the software.

Bruno from MamaMilla

Makes our products stand out!

After the initial learning curve, its a gamechanger! My customers are loving the quick links to my products directly from my images on my home page. I will be adding the Spott functionality to my videos as soon as i have the time to do it.

Pros

They are constantly adding features. When the branching part of their software rolls out, it will be a no-brainer. Being able to link to multiple products from my images and video is really helpful for me and my customers!

Cons

It is a bit difficult to get started. I would have liked a few more examples of what it can do

Reasons for Choosing Spott

They had a great track record working with big brands and that made me confident that they were worth investing in

Brian Ernest from Build Quotient AEC Training Institute

An all-rounder visual marketing tool

Initially I was really doubtful to buy this tool. But having tried one code in Appsumo, i never hesitated to stack 7/8 codes. I regret not having enough at that time for me to stcak 20 codes.

Pros

What I like best is the ability to do interactive visual content in 3 format: Video, Still Photo, and 360 panoramic which allows for more creativity and flexibility in delivering interactive content. The real bonus for me is the 360 panoramic and catalog, which is very useful for my very specific use case in the construction industry .

Cons

No sub accounts yet as of this writing. I need sub accounts to allow for clients to directly create their interactive materials.

Doug from Polymer Clay Tutor

Perfect For Empowering Artisans To Sell, Without Actually Selling

Artists are typically not very good at asking customers to buy, but they love to tell stories about their creations. Spott allows the artisans and creators I work with, to film simple and fun "Show and Tell" videos, without ever having to sound like a salesperson. It is Spott that takes care of the selling for them, by placing clickable hotspots on the videos, that naturally guide customers through to the shopping cart. Brilliant technology!

Pros

Works with video assets... as well as with images.

Cons

Some of the video Spott features, like key frame tracking of moving objects for example, are still being developed (but I have confidence they will get it done).

Not applicable

Reasons for Switching to Spott

Vistag went out of business.

Fatima Rose from Marketing and Advertising

Enjoy making your content interactive.

Pros

Amazing tool for making content interactive.

Cons

Price for every use instead of monthly.

Godwin from MIVADO LIMITED

SPOTT ON

JUST THE BEST SOFTWARE THAT DELIVERS THE CLIENT ENGAGEMENT AS PROMISED WITHOUT OVER SELLING AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Pros

THE EASE IN GETTING THE CONTENTS CLEARLY DISPLAYED.

Cons

THE PREVIOUS MONTHLY PRICING BEFORE THE LIFETIME PURCHASE.

Abey from Kreaark and Company INC

Spott is Spot On! Best deal ever!

I'm a happy user of the product! still learning a lot!

Pros

Spott is Spot On! Best deal ever! This one of the best product I bought from AppSumo! The deal was no brainer. And apart from the offer the product itself is one of the best technology. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to give their audience an interactive experience and more selling!

Cons

I wont mention it as con! But more video tutorials would be great. As the technology is new it needs to be created thinking the versatility of the output results it offers.

Gioacchino from PANART Marketing

next Level User Experience

We surely will be able to increase sales volume thanks to Spott.

Pros

one tool for video an images easy copy/paste of code CNAME

Cons

credits are used not only on click but also on mouse over

Alexandros from ABB

Industry: Industrial Automation

Fell in love with Spott, experimenting with interactive content

Overall I’m very satisfied with Spott. It’s an easy to use platform with great functionalities and it’s very affordable.

Pros

It’s an easy to use app, for both images and videos when it comes to experimenting interactive content. Great platform!

Cons

Spott is still a relatively young product which means there as some improvements needed to make the platform more intuitive from an UI perspective.

Hoang from MyEdu.VN

I love Spott

All in all, the feature of the app is great. I enjoy it very very much

Pros

I love that Spott is one of a rare app that can offer interactive spots on images and VIDEOS, like CTAs, links, making it super convenient to set up interactions with audience, for leads, for actions. The setup is quite easy and can be done in just a minute. It can also generate GIF, analytics which are very nice

Cons

Not so much. The app is updating frequently to be better and better - all the points I want to improve has been improved by Spott team/

Danielle from Oida Industries, Inc

New Interactive Way To Get Your Audience to Engage with Your Media

Overall, this platform is easy to use once you get the hang of it. Also, the step-by-step instructions helps get you creating projects quickly.

Pros

Great looking call to actions that can be embedded into images video and a PDF catalog. Projects are easily managed and creating media is easy with the template collections. I also like love the interface of the platform. It's very clean and easy navigate.

Cons

I would like to see more template assets added frequently and additional call to actions or content embeds.

MATHIEU from MaskMail

A great and easy way to make my videos interactive!

Great ! It solves a great business need for us - really happy with the developer onboarding and support so far. Highly recommended

Pros

Super user-friendly: the developer onboarding documentation and process makes it easy and seamless to set up new and interactive campaigns. I especially like the product tagging feature and the ease to link to my product database.

Cons

Would like to see more templates and customization (so it can fit my brand style more)

Recommendation through a friend/colleague

Periklis from admariner

Industry: Think Tanks

A great extension for Feed Based Advertising & Personalization

Pros

Outstanding Performance when Combined with Dynamic Ads and Product Feeds

Cons

3rd party restrictions limiting its full potential

Saeed from Growthrocks

Glad that i purchased it

Definitely this will increase engagement with audience and clients because people tend now to ignore the CTA buttons.

Pros

Spott is a really impressive and unique tool for adding interactive "spots" on your media. It can refresh your entire e-commerce and your social media marketing strategy. It is quite simple to create the assets but even if you find any difficulties with their onboarding demo you are ready to go.

Cons

You need to have an understanding of CSS to make design-style changes

Sebastian from Loyola University Chicago Master's Candidate

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Moving in the Right Direction

9 of 10. I am confident the Spott team has a plan to address the problems

Pros

The interactivity and potential for using visual cues to guide actions. You can quickly envelop a viewer into a world of your making and let them guide themselves to their desired outcome

Cons

That it doesn't work reliably on images, something they're looking at. Same with preview images.

Reasons for Choosing Spott

Wirewax is stunningly expensive. Spott is better technology democratized through affordability.

Edwin from Infostory

Hits the sweet spott!

Pros

My reason for purchasing Spott was to enable someone with basic editing skills in my team to publish interactive content without having to go thru a steep learning curve. In addition, the facility to publish to FB, Pinterest, IG, etc makes the product highly versatile for engaging the customer in order to capture leads or supply more product information (e.g., e-commerce).

Cons

One area of suggested improvement is the current visibility of the "spott", which resembles normal dots on an image -- if there was way to make it animated, that would help increase its conspicuousness and raise customer engagement. Turns out that this is a setting on the style creation, but this was not obvious to me at first glance...

Reasons for Choosing Spott

Ease of use and versatility

Reasons for Switching to Spott

Previous product is no longer supported