Browse Boosted Reviews

Parag from Suman Marriage Bureau

Simple to use and great for marketing

Short videos are always a good selling /advertising tool and Boosted has made that accessible and economical.

Pros

I found this app advertised while playing a game and it looked quite interesting so I thought I'd have a few trial. I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and make a small video to advertise my business. Considering how much you would pay a professional company to make a short video this was a great purchase as a one off and will certainly pay for itself quite quickly. You don't even need instructions about what to do, it was that easy and in the space of a couple of hours I made half a dozen videos for my own business, our trade body and a charity club I am a member of and all were received as being very professionally done. The templates are limited at present but I am advised the database is always increasing and you can always use our make your own videos to add to the list. Most subject matters are covered and there is a good selection of fonts and adjustments available. It is very easy to export and save the videos and get them out in the world of social media to give your brand more exposure. Definitely an app with looking at for any business.

Cons

It would be great if there sas a larger database of videos that can be available license free. Although there is a good selection it is limited.

Eleni from SKS BOUTIQUE ROOMS

Just amazing!!

Professionals!

Pros

It's so easy to use, with amazing results!!

Cons

Some templates and sounds are repeated. I'm a difficult client and more selective.. So, I need new templates .. :)

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

They did not meet my specifications. I'm still looking for something else , as I need more options and different templates.

Laly from Lalytawellnes

Boosted is broken

I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the app

Pros

In the past was great, now is ruined and Im stuck because I paid a year subscription

Cons

Is working horrible now and I lost all my past videos

Response from Lightricks

Replied April 2021

Hi Laly. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Boosted. Our team would be happy to assist you. Be in touch at boosted.support@lightricks.com. Someone will respond within 24 hours.

Emery from Come Alive, LLC

Fun & Easy To Use Video Tool

Super Cool!

Pros

I love how easy it is to change and update the videos to match the need of my marketing campaign, edit the text, audio - them voila - ready to email to my clients or post on social media.

Cons

The transitions were my least favorite part of the software, but since the update, the transitions have been updated as well and I'm in love with it all over again.

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

Better quality and easier to get my message across without spending a long time editing.

Hardeep from Homelife/Miracle Realty Ltd

Awesome App

Very awesome and easy to use.

Pros

You can increase the size of fonts. Editing is easy compare to competitors.

Cons

Hope you will launch a Mac book app version too.

Editing is easy.

Boosted with Ease

Overall I am very much satisfied with the application. User friendly Very much connective Super fast

Pros

The footage, Music and the very important user friendly navigation makes this a Go to App for Digital marketing. The reviews I got so far from my Team, colleagues were overwhelming.

Cons

*If they can Add more indian flavoured footage (Now most of the footage contains western people). To enter into indian market, 'They' must come up with the Indian flavoured Problem solving, Funny Doctor & patient centric, Customer service oriented Running race coming first & Few generic videos which can really connect to the wider audience. * It would be very handy if we have the option to edit the scene order also.(first & last scene from the footage) * If you could add search column in templates section then it will save time

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

Footage & navigation of this application. It is the decisive factor..

Jaime Antonio from UTOPIAXD

EDITOR VIDEO DE PUBLICIDAD MARKETING

It is an application that facilitates the management of advertising to companies with their products in an easier way by occupying certain templates and these modify them so that they are interesting for the public

Pros

It is a program that makes it easy to generate audiovisual advertising product that one sells online

Cons

There are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized videosThere are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized video

Boosted my Business thats what I can say

Great, highly recommended. Just that now my rival businesses are also learning the same trick.

Pros

It is easy to use, I am not a wizard or a gimmick but the software is very user friendly, easy to use. It actually understands what you wish to do. For a price cautious customer like me, it was easy to make a decision for all our FB, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and other media marketing. I am glad I did it.

Cons

The choices are limited, but I was told they are adding more clips and the customr support is great. Go for it. By the time you learn how to use they must have added many clips for you to learn on.

Johnny from Johnny Peoples of Debbie Gibson Real Estate Co

Awesome self marketing tool

Excellent tool and fun to use.

Pros

Ease of use. Templates. Graphics. Short video clips. Ability to add my own touches. Easy to use with my cell as well.

Cons

Nothing yet that I can see. I have not found any problems yet.

Philip from American Private Chef Services LLC

My review

I am able to produce professional short or long advertising videos in a very short time and publish them instantly. WOW!

Pros

I am 60, not very technical. This program is super easy and makes me look like I am a genius. I love it and is super economical.

Cons

Nothing its Magnificent. It works almost by itself.

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

Its the only product that is super simple

Great for Beginners & Professionals!

I LOVE it!

Pros

The templates make it easy to create your own video, their is a variety of ethnicities and professions represented, and the results are amazing! I am an amateur and it looks like I have been creating and editing videos for years!

Cons

Thanks to Boosted Social, I can begin to market my ad video services . However, when I save the video to my device (IPAD) and attempt to attach it to an email, it says it is too large. They should add instructions on how to save their videos and send to outside parties.

Kristie from Kristie Kim Design

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

Pros

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

Cons

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

I chose Boosted over Wix because Wix is very limited in how many videos I can create. The resolution is high on Wix and Boosted but Boosted has better graphics and more motion design templates to choose from, making the videos less cheesy and sales-like.

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

I made the switch because Wix was asking too much to subscribe to create more videos. There is a limitless number of music choices to make on Wix but there are only about 15-20 video templates I can choose from even after I purchased the subscription. I can download music from Wix to upload onto Boosted and combine the two types of videomaking techniques to promote on social media. It is a cheaper option than hiring a freelancer to create social media posts for me.

Tiago from Garra COMBAT gym

Eu gostei, mas o conteúdo ainda é pouco.

Gostaria que vocês criassem mais conteúdo eu mesmo seria um grande cliente .

Pros

Eu gostei muito do app, me ajuda muito na propaganda da academia, achei fácil de usar e fica muito bonito.

Cons

Pouco conteúdo, por favor criem mais, não é bom ficar repetindo o mesmo vídeo sempre.

Monika from Saga Lumina

Perfekte WerbeApp

Ich habe meine Werbung in Social Media optimiert und schicke auch Kunden individuelle Clips per eMail. Meine Sichtbarkeit hat sich dadurch erhöht. Call to action ist deutlich gestiegen.

Pros

Es funktioniert alles perfekt. Man kann den Clip nach den eigenen Vorstellungen aufbauen oder das Design und die Musik übernehmen. Mit ein paar Klicks hat man ein perfektes Video erstellt. Individuell durch den persönlichen Text, auch wenn man das Design übernehmen möchte. Ich bin begeistert und ich habe mich bisher noch nie so wirksam präsentiert, wie mit Boosted. Auch technisch funktioniert die App einwandfrei.

Cons

Ich habe nichts gefunden, was mir an der Software nicht gefallen würde. Sie ist absolut benutzerfreundlich und es ergeben sich perfekte Clips, auch wenn man Anfänger ist.

Lauro from HS SALLES

Industry: Music

Execelente App

Meus stories ficou muito legal e muita qualidade de profissional, e eu nem sou da are-a de Designer Gráficos e nao sou gravador de cenas..

Pros

Gostei de tudo praticamente, app bem desenvolvido , falta só alguns ajuste finais, mas 90% ta top. Vídeos template qualidade ótima praticamente excelente.. animacoes bem ilustrativas mesmo

Cons

Eu só nao achei lega a Alinhamento dos Texto, teria que ter tipo umas reguas imaginatorio quando deixo o txto ou image em Drag Drop, para poder alinha melho, e os videos caseiros nao cosegui deixar o audio original, talvez nao aprendi,mas app e muito relevante.. Maravilhoso

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

escolhi pela praticidades de criar rápidos anúncios etc .

Faith from faithadeoye

Boosted - Best Branding App

Boosted has helped me to add effects, sounds and build a personality on my social pages. My fans have been able to discover this app, and I'm super excited to use this app.

Pros

Boosted is easy to use and explore. This app helps to build a brand, communicate with your audience with use of fascinating and meaningful videos. With over 100 templates, boosted has variety of template categories for business owners who love to communicate with the use of videos. My best features on boosted include; variety of formats, adding of clips, and editing of scenes.

Cons

This product works well for me, and there's nothing to like least about boosted.

Adilson from Clinica Ateliê Da Mente

Comentário do Software Boosted

Eu gosto muito da elaboração e criação de videos e da forma clara e explicita na arte da propaganda do meu serviço.

Pros

Os recursos de criação dos videos para mim são muito importante, os modelos de criação são ótimo e acessíveis e de fácil instalação e compreensão. Muito tranquilo manusear o aplicativo, além de ser muito intuitivo. Eu gostaria de tivesse mais videos na área da psicologia que é a minha área de atuação e que não tem, esse é o único ponto baixo da minha reclamação.

Cons

A criação de mais videos para a área da psicologia.

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

Eu gostei da forma que os videos interagem com as pessoas.

Jessica from Rocky Mountain Social Media

Excellent Easy App

Love it. So easy and so fast.

Pros

I love all the options. Easy to use. The app helps put it together so you get the job done faster.

Cons

I get sad that I own a subscription but that I still have to pay for what I create. Wix uses GettyImages and doesn’t charge per image or video on top of having a professional plan.

Cheaper

Boosted cheaper

Stephanie from Sweet SinSations Bakery

Video challenged

The problem that I solved is better marketing and having a tool to create beautiful commercial/videos. The biggest realized benefit is the instant gaining of clients.

Pros

The integration with the business was extremely easy. I love the number of templates and the templates themselves. The format on the screen makes it really easy to get started as well as customize.

Cons

However, I ran into an issue when trying to post to social media. The location of the share isn't very intuitive, being that it is at the bottom of the preview page. Other than that the app is great.

Blessing from LevirahEmpire

I love this app. Ever since i downloaded it i have been making beautiful and eye catchy videos.

Its amazing nonetheless, i love it and I'm happy i downloaded it. I now have professional videos for my page. So cool....

Pros

The soft ware is very good and easy to use.

Cons

What i dont like is paying for it. Seriously the price stated to use it for a month and year is too much so i stick to free trial for now.

Danielle from Mia Bella Cookies

Brings your project to life with ease

Overall I really enjoy using this product.

Pros

I love the plethora of themes Available on the program

Cons

I would love the ability to use different pics in my promos

Mangesh from Svenska Institute of Technology

Mangesh Vaidya' Review

As mentioned above the software has limited templates from every users perspective. User may have his own footage, but mainly lot many photos to be used in the scene which must be made possible. also, the speed of the scene is pre determined. Hence the option SLOW the speed is shortcoming

Pros

The product's basic feature of ease of Use is very attractive.

Cons

The Product cannot use Photos in sequence hence has huge limitation. The software should allow multiple photos for different scenes. e.g Four different photos for four scene and that way we create a sequence which will be very mindful.

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

I did not see any other products and I found my very first choice was appealing. I find your product is really good but you must improve on my suggestion of multiple photo use for scenes and off course some time issue if it can be solved

using this software having fantastic exprince

overall experience is so attractive. I suggest buying anyone make your business promot.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The most impactful things are the connectivity of all contact.

Cons

This product is not difficult to use, easy to use overall. some time make it a mistake but not regular.

Melissa from The Spanglish vegan

Awesome tool

Pros

Super easy took for insta ads. I love using the app for promo videos. Editing is very time consuming so the time it saves me is my favorite thing.

Cons

So far I haven’t found any issues. It’s ideal for people that don’t have much education in video editing

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

I was curious and Wanted more options. I like the templates it makes thing easier and saves me time! Thriller felt a little limiting

Jonathan from JonathanPaganRealEstate

Great ! Marketing Tool I would recommend to anyone

I decided to try it out and so far I love it.

Pros

Very easy to use. I love that I can make a marketing short video for my different social media platforms from anywhere at any time. I also like that i have the option to email, text or save to my camera roll in my phone.

Cons

Not a big pre made video selection for my field of work. I would like to see some special effects options like Videoleap added.

Sharon from Phantfashion

High Cost

It is indeed an awesome one

Pros

Using this software is a while vibe of creativity to explore.

Cons

The prices and I really didn't find much African fashion templates to work with.

Iaysha from IayshaContemporary Art

Wow love this app, & I’m not technical!

I can’t stop using it, I love the fact that I can create the exciting content that I need on social media to create impact. I was using I movie to put together virtual exhibition.

Pros

This app is so easy to use and you can create so many great impact shots for social media.

Cons

Nothing really so far...if anything something for a gallery maybe more than 7 images to shoot my exhibitions.

Romer from Invasión juvenil

Industry: Broadcast Media

Es muy bonita, práctica y de calidad

Muy buena, he editado varios vídeos ya; aunque son cortos, son muy útiles para comunicar lo que queremos.

Pros

Sus formatos (se puede cambiar muy fácilmente) y la calidad de imagen es muy buena. Las fuentes también están muy bonitas.

Cons

Que los clips son muy cortos, deberían ser más extensos. También deberían agregar imágenes y sonidos para usarlo libremente.

Ruben from KGN Blue Water

Dynamite

Boosted for sure allowed me and my staff for creative marketing. More views and engagement with existing customers. Dynamite. Simple and powerful. Kaboom!

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Time to implement takes less than ten minutes. Uploading to fb and youtube is seconds quick.

Cons

Limited template design. However, I can add my own video, pictures and music.

Henry from Small Business WorX

Amazing piece of software

Everything from install to my first creation was easy. I had it going in mere minutes.

Pros

I have already used this app numerous times to create videos for potential clients and they all loved what I was able to accomplish

Cons

I'm looking forward to more templates being available

Javan from DAS Technology Jamaica

Industry: Computer Hardware

Great app for fast and easy video editing

I have a good experience with boosted. A wonderful software.

Pros

I really enjoy the templates that comes with the software and it's ease of use and functionality.

Cons

Limited template categories. I wanted templates to represent technology and drones but none was there.

alexander from Entertainment

Very helpful

Love it

Pros

How professional everything looks. The color schemes and templates are very awesome. Very helpful.

Cons

Music selection. Some how being able to select music I made would be cool or a sound wave file but it’s still really awesome

Sohail from MANZOOR DESIGN HOUSE

Boost business with boosted

My marketing has come on my finger tips . Great experience.

Pros

Ready templates. Simple.better then any other app which I find more complicated to use.

Cons

Less templates in terms of interiors, arts and crafts, architecture , artifacts.

gaby from prOHpia

Una excelente opción para profesionalizar tus publicaciones

Uno de mis clientes necesitaba un video y entre todas las personas que colaboraban el precio se elevaba, encontré esta aplicación, puedo hacerle el video a mi cliente y también puedo usarla en mi negocio.

Pros

es realmente fácil de usar, los filtros y videos precargados, lucen muy profesionales.

Cons

la versión de escritorio no está disponible para México

Porque Boosted tiene videos precargados

Luis from Ockham Legal

Good potential

Tool with enormous potential. The issues I identify in the cons are all easily fixable. Look forward to seeing their next steps.

Pros

Very easy to use and create short videos with interest. The templates are diverse and well designed. With short videos being essential in a modern dr marketing strategy, this is a tool with a lot of potential.

Cons

At the time I used it, integration between devices was non-existent. The library of free content was limited. The final result presented low video quality (even with subscription). Finding the button to download or share created videos was not very intuitive.

Ivan from Eaton

Poderia melhorar

Bons para usuários, domiciliar ou pequeno empreendedor digital.Para empresa de marketing poderia ter mais vídeos prontos.

Pros

Recursos bons , mas poderia ter mais modelos grátis para fazer os usuários acostumar a usar

Cons

Preço de uso mensal muito caro , e preço salgado do valor total 499 aos preços de hoje impraticável por ter apenas 140 modelos e pouco tema .

Liz from Mu - Assistant

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great video app

Good. I haven't used the customer service as it hasn't been required, but happy with the app and won't be deleting it anytime soon.

Pros

I use this for my business and even on the free trial, I find that the features I want are all there. Limited templates so good to upgrade, but on a whole, it is a great app and would recommend it. No functionality issues to report

Cons

Not enough templates but on a whole nothing else to complain about

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

Suddenly got too restrictive, not creative enough and didn't like the logo at the end.

Alison from Girlboss

Industry: Publishing

Great for those who are new to video

So easy to use! I'd recommend it to anyone looking to experiment with video for their personal or professional endeavors.

Pros

Ready-made templates made it easy for me to get in there and create videos quickly. It's easy to swap in your own video assets, change up colors and fonts, and delete or add frames per your needs. The music library to accompany the videos is nice too.

Cons

Some of the templates have a very mainstream look and feel to them, in the future I'd love to see more variety in the design aesthetics.

Genevieve from Genevieve Beauty

Great For Businesses

I love it! Personally I recommend it to all my friends when they need to make videos or promotions to go ahead and get Boosted

Pros

What I love the most about Boosted is the simplicity, The legal aspect of it, the fact that they have a variety of pre-made styles that are all customizable. I love the fact that they offer various music to go with the Specific field

Cons

I would love to see a wider range of ethnicities for the videos especially in my field of Skin care We need a bit more diverse skin range.

Marcela from Estudio jurídico Integral MD

Excelente calidad

Aporta rapidez y originalidad a laa creaciones publicitarias

Pros

Es increíble como cualquiera sin conocimiento de diseño puede crear anuncios profesionales de cualquier tipo.

Cons

Resulta de fácil aplicación e instrumentación, solo me gustaría que haya más opciones en español para contactar con el soporte

Christine from Self

Love this app- super useful

I love it and it's helped me create marketing videos for my small business!

Pros

I love how easy it is to add text throughout the experience and have a mini "storyline" during the videos.

Cons

It's a little hard to find and sort through the types of videos.

Mirko from Gerli Automoviles

Excelente!

GENIAL! Estoy muy feliz con la compra de esta APP!

Pros

Es una herramienta espectacular, sencilla, practica, que la puede usar cualquiera sin necesidad de tener que ser un diseñador o publicista, solo hace falta descargarla y comenzarla a usar aplicando toda tu creatividad!

Cons

Nada, es una aplicacion muy sencilla, no tengo nada para comentar negativo, quiza, en un futuro estaria bueno y practico que salga la misma app para notebook

Peter from TLC Flooring

Great product

Exceptionally favourable experience. Support gets back to me timeously. Video marketing is very much in vogue at the moment and Boosted is an excellent quick and easy product, to get our campaigns out to our customers in a fun and different way.

Pros

Super easy to use and upload to my social media platforms. Lots of great templates to match different campaigns that we run. Really awesome product.

Cons

The timings between and total length of the movies could be longer.

Francesca from Stellar Media Agency

Upgrade your stories

Pros

Very easy to use the story templates. a great way to upgrade your story content and make it look more professional

Cons

Would like to see more tutorials on how to create the different effects

Kelly from But First Makeup

Industry: Cosmetics

Easy hassle free

I was able to create the advertisement with no hassle and have it up and running on social media within minutes! The templates are easy to edit and create the look I was going for.

Pros

Everything was easy to edit with the existing templates. I was able to finish an ad in minutes and download it right to where I needed it.

Cons

The price seems a little expensive at $15 a month for not having any extraordinary features.

Edwin from Happy Power

Industry: Animation

Boosted your promotion!

I like Boosted very well. Easy of use and setup is also fast and easy. In no time I create a new promotion for social media. I’m very happy with it.

Pros

Easy of use and setup. Make fast very powerfull promotion for social media and the internet.

Cons

I’m in the party business and for now the’re little less templates with party theme’s. Hope in the near future there will be more templates.

Reuven from Spark

Industry: Wholesale

Amazing app for a small buainess

Took a bit to learn how to kind of be a director. If you have even no flare for this though, this product works brilliantly and produces professional results.

Pros

I like that you can take either a template and work with it (and the great new option to change fonts and so easily!!) or create your own from the getty images.

Cons

I would say that the prices for the Getty is a bit high.

Stephanie from Foxy concept

Industry: Broadcast Media

globalement contente

les gens adorent les publications animées

Pros

des templates beaux, animés, qui donnent envie

Cons

difficile de modifier l'ordre des séquences parfois... et impossible de créer son propre template....

Marco from Proxima Informatica Spa

Easy to use - minimum effort - maximum result

Boosted has solved an urgent need for promotional video, which was made internally in a very short time and at a paltry cost. I think that if Boosted increase the number of video templates it will become an app widely used by companies!

Pros

ease of use, cool video template and sound backgrounds

Cons

few database of video template, some difficulties related to the use of the smartphone

Caroline from reino pet

Industry: Veterinary

ANIMAIS

Muito Bom para divulgação de vídeos personalizados

Pros

Os recursos são muito bons para personalizar o vídeo de nossa maneira, com ferramentas de fácil manuseio

Cons

Pouco tempo acho que o vídeo poderia durar mais , e pouca quantidade de vídeos com animais, trabalha com o ramo de pet shop e seria melhor ter mais vídeos de caes, passaros e aves