All Renderforest Reviews

Elnara

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Create high resolution videos just from your browser

PROS

Intro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.

CONS

The only weak side of Renderforest is the offline editing feature which is unavailable in Renderforest right now. Sometimes we could be in a place where there is no internet connection. My suggestion is that all editing tools would be stored in the browser cache and we could make any changes even connection was lost.

Tinashe

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

It's great value for money, saves time and allows us to keep our content slick and appealing. Before renderforest, we used to spend quite a lot in logo animations and video editing. So basically this platform is on top of the spear of our marketing and production war chest

PROS

Simple, easy and straightforward website. The product offers great value for money and time An extensive media library of commercially licensed music, audios, pictures and footage User friendly, with a smooth interface for both mobile and desktop. Literally anyone can use it No need to install it, it's cloud based and secure. Saves storage space. It has the same functionality for different operating systems, which means I can do the same things and have access to same same tools on both my IOS and Android devices. The free account doesn't force you to get a premium account. You can basically tryout all the templates without having to pay first. Though the free account can only export up to 3 minutes, it doesn't restrict on the number of projects you can work on.

CONS

There are limited customization options for the premade templates. There is no API integration It doesn't have an offline version

Reason for choosing Renderforest

In my own opinion Renderforest has got some trendy, slick and smooth templates. It's easy to use and even the free or trail version basically gives a great feel for the whole experience. The premium is also inexpensive.

Reviewed April 2021

A Fine Logo Animation Website

I had an above average experience though, but I didn't actually use the end product because I wasn't satisfied with the result. I believe they could do better in the area of clear cut features and exclusive trial usage.

PROS

Renderforest has got loads of beautiful templates to choose from, which could even fit perfectly into the kind of logo animation project you may have in mind.

CONS

The usage after importing a template doesn't seem pretty straightforward, though a good starter tour was included. The watermark on the trial version is not cool. An exclusive trial period should be considered to give users reasons to want to come back to the service.

Reasons for switching to Renderforest

I just needed to create a simple logo unveiling animation, and I thought I didn't need a complete production program like Filmora.

Thanks for your feedback! Your words mean so much to us. Please feel free to reach out at support@renderforest.com to get assistance if you are facing difficulties while using the platform. As for the watermark, some core things are changed on the platform, you can just check the pricing page to see what's been changed. Looking forward to the pleasure of seeing you at Renderforest again. Sincerely, Renderforest Team

Replied May 2022

Rick

Defense & Space, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2018

Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography

Renderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.

PROS

I absolutely loved how easy it was to get right what I wanted out of Renderforest. The sheer amount of template available to do anything from a logo reveal to an explainer video are mind boggling. One of my favourite features of the software is the ability to keep tweaking the end result online before having to commit to use a credit to download the rendered final result. This goes a long way to making sure you are happy with your purchase!

CONS

I don't like the subscription based model because I don't use the software everyday. I would prefer to pay for each video individually when I need it. This would make the platform a lot more accessible to me.

Hey dear Rick. Thanks for your positive review. We are always ready to work hard to make your experience better on our website. Hope you'll get more benefits using our platform.

Replied December 2018

Samuel

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Rendeforest review

It's easy to use, very accessible and the free version provides a multitude of features

PROS

It's easy to use, easily accessible through the software and the website.

CONS

Nothing, sometimes I hate to wait for the video to be rendered but it's bearable however

Valeh

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed October 2018

Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares

PROS

Best feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.

CONS

While creating promo video inside first scene, picture order was wrong in preview mode. Then I returned back and changed picture order. This time picture order was wrong in editing mode but in preview mode it gave right result. Although I got right result at the end, but I think it is little bit annoying and must be solved soon.

Hey dear Valeh. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much. Regarding to the issue you've talked in your review, can I ask you to send me some details about your problem? Would love to check out and solve that problem asap. Thanks again for your time. Have a nice day. Roman

Replied November 2018

Simona

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Renderforest -passport for success!

I used Renderforest in my teaching activity to create educational films for students, to present a topic or certain lessons, and I found the provided templates a real help.

PROS

Renderforest is part of the category of digital tools with complete solutions in terms of video creations, animations and can be successfully used in the teaching career. Each facility offers opportunities to infuse creativity and challenge creators' imaginations. I'm convinced that users haven't given up on Renderforest because it's too good!

CONS

The only problem I encountered using Renderforest was related to the music I added from their library, which in some countries is not free. But this is not directly related to them. I have no problems to mention, I was delighted to use Renderforest!

Abdul

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2020

The Best Free Online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker

I use RenderForest to create my YouTube Courses intros and Promotional Videos for my YouTube channel. It really helped me in past when I was not able to pay some expert to create these videos. With it's free membership I was able to export videos in HD and that's the main thing that I really appreciate in RenderForest.

PROS

RenderForest is the best free online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker. It allows us to quickly, easily and affordably create logo Animations, Slide Shows, White Board videos, Explainer Videos and Promotional Videos. It also allows user to create these videos in HD Quality for free. (You can also pay to get premium services). Best for Small business & newbies who don't have money to pay for these services.

CONS

Customer support have to be improved. You can get your answer in 24 hours but sometime it takes up to 3 days.

Lili

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Greatest Experience Ever

Overall experience is full of fun, passionate and supportive.

PROS

I have never made a video before. On Renderforest website I was so excited to explore high quality and creative templates and tailor them to form my own unique project. I have the greatest experience not only with the website or products, but also with the customer service they provide. The support team is prompt in reply, effective and patient in communication and a positive attitude ready to help. Thank you for your support of my first video project. I have enjoyed the experience so much that making video with Renderforest is my new hobby now.

CONS

Maybe more ability to edit text, including language display other than English, font size and line spacing adjustments. More scenes reflecting people from other cultural background.

Hi Lili. We are happy that you enjoy our platform. Also we want to say. that what you have mentioned in cons will be approved during the time. We are working on them.

Replied October 2018

Paola

Reviewed July 2018

Renderforest is a simple software that allows me to make videos with professional quality

Renderforest is undoubtedly one of the best programs to edit video that is at the same level of Adobe Premier or Final Cut. Thanks to this software I have been able to prepare audiovisual material both to immortalize family moments and to enrich my work as media manager. Renderforest is a great ally.

PROS

It is easy to use so anyone can easily edit a video. It has a variety of templates that makes work easier and helps us save time. It has high quality filters as well as effects, dissolvences and transitions to create the best videos. It has an acceptable audio quality.

CONS

The price is somewhat high to be able to create videos in quality higher than 1080. However, I think it is worth making the investment.

Hey Paola. Thanks a lot!

Replied July 2018

Jose

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Renderforest a game changer for us

Ever since we found Renderforest its been a game changer for us when it comes to promoting our agency. Over the past few years other agencies have tried to make videos but they can't compare to what we are able to produce with Renderforest. While we use other tools to create videos nothing can compare to the easy of use, great customer service, a huge selection of templates, and the price they charge was a no brainier for us. These guys have made my job easy and we end up being the envy of other agencies when it comes to promoting what we do. THANK YOU!!!!!

PROS

Hands down its the "ease of use" that makes this a pleasure to use. Over the past few years they keep adding more features and services that just enhances the quality of the service. The amount of templates you have to pick from is endless. Everything is simply just point and click to get your videos to look how you want them to. I've used Adobe After Effects to create videos which does take time depending on the computer you are using, but having everything in the cloud and the time it takes to render things is way way faster. When ever I need to create a video such as a slide show, animated logo, a music visual video or anything else Renderforest saves me so much time. As a bonus whatever credits you dont get to use at the end of the month they simply roll over to the next month.

CONS

No dedicated iOS or Android app (however the website is very mobile friendly). Sometimes depending on the time of day the render time of a video can take longer.

1 employee

Reviewed July 2020

Using Renderforest

I'm using Renderforest for an online course for parents who would like to teach their children to read English. The pilot group has told me that the children loved the animations, and watched the clips over and over again. I was easily able to combine animations, videos, music and voiceovers with the material I'm teaching. Whenever I had technical questions, the support team replied quickly with clear answers to my questions.

PROS

First of all, the customer support is amazing. The program is essentially easy to use, but whenever I did have questions, they were answered quickly and courteously so that I could continue working without losing time. The animations are very cute and it's easy to have both music and voiceover going at the same time, with control over each. Changes are easy to make, and the free previews mean that you can keep working on a project for free until the results are satisfactory enough for a quality export. As for the graphics, the possibities are almost endless. Most importantly, the final product looks very professional.

CONS

For my specific projects, I would have appreciated a few more fonts to choose from. I also would like to be able to copy a scene from one project into another project more easily.

Reason for choosing Renderforest

I liked the animations; I needed something that would appeal both to children and adults and Renderforest was perfect.

Fahim Shahriar

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Creating Content Made Easy!

The perfect ally for digital marketing agencies. The vast collection of templates help users to take inspiration and use it to save a lot of time. It is a must for creating premium content for big projects. The best option available on the market.

PROS

The templates save a lot of time. Creating content becomes hassle free. The vast collection of templates makes it easy to create premium content. Ideal for small digital marketing agencies.

CONS

The only downside of using it is the pricing plans. Without purchasing the business plan working on big projects is a hassle. As the quality of content also varies in case of the plans. So for 4k content purchasing the business plan is a must.

Oyeyemi

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

The best video animation software

Renderforest has been really helpful for me in creating animated videos including explainer videos and whiteboard animation videos. The mockup feature it has, makes it a fantastic software for graphics design. This software has really been helpful to me in my day-to-day activities.

PROS

The video animation templates are very good and more than enough for you to choose from which also includes the whiteboard animations. The ability to use stock images or import your own image or video makes it more appealing. Aside that, there's much more you can do with the software which includes building a website and designing graphics. Then also, you can change the video aspect ratio to suit your need and the newly introduced feature makes it stand out from the rest which is the ability to download videos in 4K format

CONS

You can't change the video aspect ratio for all templates. No video mockups yet

Ayoub

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

The best ever

Slow problem solving, quality and professionalism

PROS

The product is easy and quick to use. It has high quality and fast editing

CONS

The 2D feature must be worked on and made more professional

Milton

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2020

Make great videos with Renderforest

Renderforest is awesome software for creating video content. It's very helpful in making explained videos, intros as well as product promos. I love it and I recommend it

PROS

I like the numerous templates as well as how they are categorized. This makes it easier to find the perfect item. I like how I can edit and customize scenes to suite my own situation.

CONS

Despite working flawlessly, there were two instances where it froze during the rendering process. This wasted time and I had to go back and render again. It often works perfectly though

Milton, thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate it! Feel free to get in touch with our support team if you face any rendering issue :) It's our pleasure to assist you.

Replied December 2020

Latanya

E-Learning, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2023

Renderforest has been a lifesaver

Overall, my experience with Renderforest has been great. I've experienced ups and downs, but make the best of it. If I need a feature that is not offered, I look elsewhere. For example, AI characters and voices.

PROS

I love that Renderforest is simple to use and offers a variety of services. I have used this product for many years, and it just keeps getting better. I love the annual payment plan and the different tiers. As an author, I use the program to create book trailer videos. I also use it to create marketing videos for others.

CONS

I wish that Renderforest had a more robust web designer that offers more flexibility. I would also like a simpler way to add voice to individual slides.

Cedric