Browse Wondershare Uniconverter Reviews

isaac from IzzoForex

A lightning-fast converter with plenty of editing features

One of the things that helped me and the rest of my team most was that we can send each other smaller-sized videos without experiencing any loss in video quality. We no longer have to upload videos to a third-party hosting site and have each team member download them from a shared URL.

Pros

I find ‘Wondershare Uniconverter’ a reliable solution that lets you not only convert video and audio formats but also combines other essential features such as editing, downloading, compression and sharing. It has a neat user interface that helps users to directly jump straight to the task they need to be done, by simply clicking the specific button assigned to each task. It is super-fast and can support up to thirty times the speeds available on the conventional web and PC-based converters. I found this software easy to download, install and operate as each of the steps is clear to understand; even to novice users. I like this gem because it allows me to more than just change the format of a video. It provides added features like cropping out parts of a video that we do not want to be seen in a certain frame or trimming the videos into different lengths. Parts of the video that do not have voice explanations can also be fixed easily with subtitles that explain what the segment is all about.

Cons

The trial version can give you most of the basic features of a video converter but I prefer the registered version of ‘Wondershare UniConverter’ as it allows users to unlock the most out of these features. For example, the registered version makes it possible to download multiple videos simultaneously while the trial version only allows you to download them one by one.

Thomas from Self-employed

My favourite video converter on Windows

This is the best all-round video conversion software I've come across. It's the one I'd recommend to most ordinary users.

Pros

The price is fair. The user interace is actually pleasant (I like the dark aesthetic). It's easy to queue up a large batch of conversions and leave them running in the background. Everything is generally pretty fast and snappy.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to fine tune the conversion settings. All the options are pretty much there, but the more advanced bitrate options for example are sometimes hidden in confusing ways. I also wish there was a Linux version of the program.

Reasons for Switching to Wondershare Uniconverter

I find Freemake's business practices to be unfriendly.

Maria from University of Chicago

Free trial is a scam

Terrible

Pros

I can imagine for people who’s files are able to be recovered this is a great product for me my type of file only returned a file that was empty.

Cons

Contacted support after realizing this tool was not going to work and they sent me a link to their refund policy. They only give full refun (remember this was supposed to be a free trial but to open the file I needed to pay) if you send them your file and they are unable to repair it. Their costumer service only works m-f I had to re do my whole document, uninstalled the software and don’t need anyone looking at my files…not can I access a screen shot cause I already deleted all the corrupted files. 50 dollars lost. Don’t download unless you are willing to endure disappointment after disappointment and the loss of 50 usd.

tom from tajware

complete rip off

I downloaded the FREE version which would not actually convert any file. Then I paid $9.95 for a one month license and when I went to convert the file it said it would only convert 33% of the file and then took me to another offer to pay $49.95.

Pros

I thought it would work.

Jason from Teach 2 Teach

Fastest Multi-Purpose Converter and Editor for Video

Pros

I own a music lessons business that has a digital recital. Tens of kids submit videos of them playing music. I need to convert, trim, and merge videos. Uniconverter makes this all one step! So great!

Cons

Non. It's all great. Truly. Maybe it could be cheaper?? No complaints.

Wonderful Experiance

As I was using different applications on my work to finish it off, one of my friends recommended me Uniconverter which gave me a great experience and I loved it. Since its release, my friend was using it and he was saying as it was good for multiple work at one platform, I was eager to know what he was saying so I gave it a try and now I'm a loyal customer to Uniconverter. As it made my life easier on editing as well as converting made easier that all the applications which I was using for the past days of my life. I Started using Uniconverter last month and I had more than 30 videos edited and converted as my customers' request, Uniconverter brought the smile on my customers face when I delivered what they wanted perfectly, all these were just simple clicks, Thank you for the application and its worth the money which give you a lifetime license.

Pros

The easiest way to burn files was a lot easier than all the software which I had tried till now, and i really appreciate all converting and editing in one place is a great work with burning and compressing files, which make it a lot easier to finish out a work after its done edited and can be saved as a compressed file without losing any data, which is really great.

Cons

I maybe used only a month but I use Uniconverter daily in my daily work, since the first day it had been making me amaze. the more you learn in Uniconverter, the more your life gets easier. it's my experience

Brendan from Concordia Lutheran Church

A Must-Have Tool

As someone who works with video and audio files, the ease with which I can download and convert media is worth every dollar. The Toolbox feature is great as well. I actually used the software for several months before realizing all of the potential there. From making quick screen recordings to a quick and easy image converter, it's been super useful. Another positive is that the updates install very quickly. There are some programs where I put off doing updates when I'm hard at work. Wondershare gets it done fast enough that I can keep updated and not lose a bunch of time.

Pros

The interface, available options, and ease of use stand out. Previous versions of this product were definitely good, but this update took it to a new level. It's like a Swiss army knife... everything I need is there.

Cons

I've honestly never run into any issues where something didn't work as expected or an important feature/option wasn't available.

Haqq from Freelancer

Highly Recommended, have been using for more than one year

I have started using this software back in MARCH 2018 and i am happy that i opted this software. I can say that this software is best for downloading, converting videos and burning cds. And the best thing is that the company frequently send the notification of new updates.

Pros

User friendly interface,Simple and easy to use, Convert videos without affecting their quality, Frequently updates in the software, great video converting speed.

Cons

I have been using it for more than one year and find this software best among all other video converter software

Olalekan from Hybrid technologies

Industry: Animation

Best software for video conversions

In the course of my career I’ve had to use different video converters tbh they never really performed satisfactorily This changed when my colleague introduced me to this wonderful software I love it and I totally recommend it

Pros

The software is very fast It produces good quality outputs Customer support is topnotch

Cons

I love every single thing about this software

Aaron from New Hope Wesleyan

Edit and Upload With Ease

Uniconverter makes file conversion easy for whatever format you may need and each file can be named so organizing all of your downloads is clean and easy!

Pros

We have sermons that are preached every Sunday and I use this software to change the format from a video file to an audio file so I can upload it into our podcast. Uniconverter also gives me the option to trim the file as well as gives me a variety of different file choices to convert that file into.

Cons

The trimming portion can be a little tedious at times and will be difficult to trim at a specific point regardless of zooming in on the file to make those trims in a fraction of a sec. If that was made a little more precise and didn’t skip around or move on it’s own while trimming, then it would be perfect.

Reasons for Choosing Wondershare Uniconverter

Clear and concise website, easy to understand instructions, and ease of use to fit the needs of our church podcast and file conversions.

Sherry from Educational Institution

Wondershare Uniconverter was a university course grade saver!

Easy to use, quick file converter, I have already recommended it to my classmates.

Pros

I had been having issues for HOURS trying to find a way to convert my huge iPhone video clip into a format I could submit to my school instructor. I was extremely tired and frustrated when my son installed Wondershare Uniconverter on my PC. Within a few minutes this amazing program converted my video file to an MP4 format and my educational institution e-mail finally accepted the file size and allowed me to e-mail the file to my instructor. Uniconverter I am a huge fan of your software now! I am not very technology savvy and this software had detailed tutorials that explained how to convert files to the desired format. Thank you!!

Cons

At this point, I have no negative comments at all.

Ali Hasnain from MTBC Inc

Wonderful experience

Pros

The easiest and simplest tool. Highly Recommended to new users.

Cons

The overall experience is amazing and no other converter can beat that.

Daniel from eduteam GmbH

Convert all Films and Audios

We work with different tools to create eLearning. Each tool wants different formats or sizes. With Uniconverter we can convert quickly and easily.

Pros

With Uniconverter from Wondershare it has become easier to convert movies and audio to other formats. Often the files are too large. With a small slider the maximum size can be defined. The software does the rest very reliable and fast.

Cons

The dashboard of the software does not look too modern. But the functions are easy to find and logically embedded.

Younis from Education Management

Very good software. Highly recommended

Pros

It is of highest quality software .highly recommended

Cons

Nothing .everything is good and working.

Jeff from Hillcrest Baptist Church

Usable

This software has met my expectation.

Pros

Works well with capturing video from the web

Cons

Too complicated at first to understand all the options.

Md. Azhar from Amana Groupbd

Industry: Import and Export

Very useful video converted

The experience is fantastic. I will be using this in future.

Pros

I am a professional digital marketer. I have been searching for a convenient video converter since many days for professional use. I found wondershare as the most convenient and very user friendly for the beginners as well.

Cons

This is very easy to use and understand. Any who knows the basic of computer can easily use this.

Reasons for Switching to Wondershare Uniconverter

My previous software was not user friendly.

Noam from YKOR

Exactly What I Needed

I use this all the time to convert my quick time videos (from my camera) to other more user friendly formats.

Pros

I like the ease of use. It is simple click and drag. There are no limits to size and the quality is good.

Cons

The only negative about this program was that certain apple Iphone videos/pictures were not convertable using this program.

Lachlan from Pokedex

Industry: Farming

Super easy to use!

Pros

User Interface is so easy and straight forward, makes getting around the software a breeze. The amount of file types you can convert to is very convenient.

Cons

I have yet to come across an issue that was a deal breaker.

Matthew from Intellitek Systems

Excellent for audio compression

Pros

Ease of use. Greatly reduces size of WAV files recorded in Adobe Audition.

Cons

Desktop based option only. Would be nice to see a cloud based option as well.

Kay from Teach 2 Teach

Makes fast work of our video processing

Pros

We have the need of trimming off the beginning and end of a bunch of videos then merging a few videos together... Can you believe Uniconverter can do all of that in one shot? Besides that, it can change the format from MOV to MP4. Essential.

Cons

It's awesome...nothing bad to say about it.

Steven from Pinkberry

Best Conversation tool!

I really enjoy and are very satisfied with my purchase. I have been using Wondershare for awhile and always recommend this product to my friends and family!

Pros

YouTube downloader, conversions to 4K and more, DVD Maker, definitely worth the money!

Cons

Sometimes the Youtube Downloader cant download videos.

Linda from St. John's University

Fine solution, a little clunky

It's fine for what I am trying to do (rip DVDs), and I think if the documentation were better, I'd like it more.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, the interface is relatively simple, and you can go from downloading to basically using in a matter of minutes.

Cons

I don't love the customer support or documentation. I feel like it could be a lot more clear and helpful.

Joseph from Student

Industry: Tobacco

Best Converter tool

Pros

funcionality easy use clean UI overall great software

Cons

nothing bad to say about the software. Only positive