Browse Vadoo Reviews

Nathan from Wunderman

Such an amazing video player!!!

Blown away by the level of quality and beauty of this video player. So happy to be making the switch to them and I hope they can maintain their level of quality, reliability, and uptime in the coming years.

Pros

I have wanted to switch from Vimeo for a good while. The Vimeo video player isn't great and they recently increased our plan tier without us doing anything different in our account. They just found that we were using the videos on a sold product (isn't everyone?). I would have switched to Wistia, but I found the pricing to be too expensive so, alas, stuck with Vimeo for the last couple of years. Then, I recently found out about Vadoo and I absolutely love it. The videos upload quickly and the quality of the video player is amazing. Much more customizable than Vimeo (way better look) and to me stacks up well compared to Wistia despite the much lower price-point. The embeddable shares look great on the WordPress website and operate well even with the page builder that I use, Thrive Architect. I can't wait to transfer all our videos over to Vadoo and look forward to utilizing them going forward. Definitely worth checking out as they are doing great things!

Cons

I haven't really seen much to be upset about. I think the only negative I can think of is that Vadoo doesn't seem to be in widespread use yet. For instance, I had to use the HTML embed instead of a direct integration in Thrive Architect. That said, it doesn't really matter, as the HTML embed still operated flawlessly. Perhaps, only other negative (if it is one) is they have lots of options to customize so maybe that takes away from simplicity. Nothing too cumbersome though.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Vadoo operates as well as the best in the market (from what I can tell) all while at a great price-point.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Vimeo video player is very limited and doesn't function as smoothly as Vadoo.

Dr. Virginia from Foresight Center

A Great Solution for E-Learning Video Hosting

Our use case includes video hosting and access for our e-learning platform, for my university students, and for our clients LMS platforms. Vadoo player solves all of our needs and competes with other options that have been around for many years.

Pros

Video access has a significant impact on potential and missed sales, a positive student experience and reducing refund requests. Vadoo is a reliable solution making it easy for the students in our courses to access our videos without the worry of the video not being available. Vadoo also has a simple user interface, and the designers created a refreshing video file organization system that makes video access very easy. The marketing features put Vadoo player over the top compared to all the other options we considered.

Cons

Our criteria for video hosting includes 1) video access, 2) video uptime, 3) video security/blocks downloads, 3) video hosting storage capacity. Vadoo meets or exceeds our requirements in all of these areas. While we'd like to see the security nailed down so no downloads are possible, we realize there is software that can get around most systems. The good news is we have a multi-pronged approach with Vadoo ad other platforms so our videos are very secure.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

The marketing features are much better in Vadoo, the storage capacity is much better, and the simplicity of the platform is far superior. Also, their customer service is excellent.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

We switched to Vadoo because of the increased storage, a much better price/value, and because of added features we did not have with our existing products.

Osama from NurulQuran

Ambitious Video and Audio service

The price is very good and the main reason for using Vadoo.

Pros

Vadoo allows you to embed a video and audio player on your website. You can also make a custom webpage that shows your video. You can customize the colors and picture. It will download your videos directly from a youtube URL. Speed is very good.

Cons

Vadoo is still a work in progress. It is okay for personal use, but still needs some work for business use. The potential is there because they are actively working on the user interface and other features. Bulk editing is my biggest concern.

Price

Mark from markonbusiness.com

Industry: Writing and Editing

VadooTV is a great alternative to Vimeo and YouTube

So far I have had a great experience with VadooTV. There are a lot of options to take advantage of but the dashboard is easy enough to navigate so a novice can at least upload video and export/embed where they need them to go.

Pros

I’m not a power user of VadooTV by any means. However, VadooTV is a great value for video storage, especially if you can get it on a lifetime deal. First, as a competitor to Vimeo, it offers a lot of the same features. It is nice to be able to store course video in an economical way without relying on YouTube. This makes me and my product look more professional. One of the issues with many new SAAS companies that you’re investing in is are they going to be around. I think the ownership of VadooTV has made solid progress and are really trying to ensure legitimacy and long-term progress so they can grow in the marketplace and stay around of the long-term. They are quick on support and have created their own support forum on Facebook.

Cons

I think integrations are always going to be an issue for newer companies and I would like to see some direct integrations with some of the software that I use. Of course as a lifetime buyer, I’m also worried about hitting my account limits and having to purchase more. However, I know this is how a SAAS company needs to grow revenue to maintain the platform. I would also like to white label but I did not purchase that level of service. My bad!

Because of cost.

Alexander from Creaktor

Amazing tool that is feature rich!

I just started using it for myself. I already used it on a team from a client and was impressed.

Pros

The ability to add chapter markers, navigation on your unbranded player is amazing! Also, the ability to protect the video with a password is super! I like the ability to have it integrate with youtube and google drive. Also Public seems great as an integration, but I didn't test that yet.

Cons

There really isn't anything to not like about this tool, to be honest!

price and features

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

I needed to record desktop videos for clients AND needed a Whitelabel solution with CNAME to do that. In addition, store them on google drive in the team folder.

Alex from Freelancer

Affordable video hosting alternative with bright future

I wanted a solution that would be marketing-oriented with in-video CTA's and without third-party ads running unexpectedly. Additionally, Vadoo is still affordable and I can use domain security and HSL encryption to prevent videos from unauthorized embedding or downloading.

Pros

I like the fact that Vadoo does not play third-party ads before, during or after the playback. Videos hosted on Vadoo are secured through HSL and they also use CDN to make the loading time faster. They provide a CNAME feature so you can use it with your own domain name. You can embed CTA's right in the video. What I really like is that the team behind Vadoo listens carefully to user feedback and they sometimes implement requested features very quickly. The roadmap of the product looks solid and promising.

Cons

The UI requires a revamp as it is a bit uncomfortable to work with it. Some bugs are still there, but the product is still under development. The analytics they provide is still limited. More advanced analytics would be great. Additionally, event tracking is still not there. Subtitles in different languages would be a great feature as the Vadoo users come from different countries. I do hope future updates and upgrades will solve all issues.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Affordable pricing and features they outlined in their roadmap. Additionally, the Vadoo team listens carefully to their users and implements requested features.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

No third-party ads, integrated marketing tools, promising roadmap.

Faaz from Funnel and Automation

Best Vimeo Alternative

I'm happy using Vadoo as my video hosting. I've switched from vimeo for my video course. It has 122 videos and all are now hosted on vadoo. I haven't faced any issue yet.

Pros

What I like the most is that Vadoo team is constantly adding more features which makes it most cost effective feature rich video hosting.

Cons

As it's a new company, there are constantly releasing updates and making their system better. I don't like constant updates but it's just a matter of time as they've already released so many updates.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Vadoo is an underdog and has a small userbase. So they can easily add new features and experiment with cool features. Vadoo provides more feautres and more value for money.

Jolene from Jolene Underwood

Great multi-purpose video hosting solution for small blogger, educator, and coach

I am excited to create landing pages as a subdomain that host video collections for people who find my blog online and don't want to go to YouTube. I also love that I can create customer videos and host them easily. Since YT now adds advertising whether we want it or not, it's valuable to have video hosting without ads. ALSO, I am working on course creation and may need to embed videos hosted by VadooTV. It appears that I may be able to use this for podcast hosting in the future too, which is exciting as a solopreneur. To date I have tested some of the features and played around with learning how to use it. I would love some more case scenarios and training videos.

Pros

I love the number of features I get for video and audio hosting. Videos can be embedded on my site or emails, or I can create a landing page for a project full of videos. I can host videos without advertising, or add a personal CTA. I also love that I can whitelabel the video content (with a high enough plan) and customize the player. A couple features I was surprised to find include GIF creations and bubble videos. So grateful to have this video hosting solution!

Cons

In the help section, I would like to see more than a simple description. It would be helpful to have more information about CNAME set up, for example.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Lifetime deal. CNAME options. Storage space. Option to host and embed videos, PLUS other great features that I believe I will use.

Srinivas from Yes Startups

Best Alternative of Vimeo Pro

I am really amazed with the speed and branded player offered by the vadoo. It perfectly works as intended which we are using on our websites, and we are building our course platform on top of this. It has analytics as well which will eventually improve as per the current roadmap of the company.

Pros

The AD free streaming, unlimited bandwidth and HLS encryption got my attentions. Its a deadly combination to use the software on our courses, company websites and also for clients works.

Cons

Not really, but wish they can support 4k streaming soon.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Got the vadootv for a lifetime price which helps save a lot of money on our yearly subscripions.

Odion from WPCareLabs

Industry: Publishing

A Great Video Marketing Tool

Overall experience was great! I can't wait to see the conversion results.

Pros

I like that they offer unlimited videos and domain security in their custom plan. A lot of the competition has a limit, and I got concerned that I'll run out of space to store the videos, which will cost me a fortune. So am glad I leaped!

Cons

Nothing that's a dealbreaker, but I would like a nicer UX.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

I switched because of the built-in leads form.

Nelson from Nelmedia

A complete video tool for your personnal or business needs

VadooTV allows you to have a custom video player that matches the look of your site. It also prevents publicity or pointing to other sites when using other tools... It allows you to save on storage (unless you use YouTube or another free platform). And, if you need it, it's a lot easier to track statistics and get leads.

Pros

VadooTV is more than just a video player...! It add a lot of functionalities. First let's talk about the video player side: - you can upload a video from many sources: local, YouTube, Google Drive, Vimeo, Amazon S3, Publitio or any other via a URL (ex: dropbox); you can also request a video; - Then, you can completely customize the page that will host your video: title, description, colors, logo, public or not, share button, etc. and add a call-to-action or some custom code! - Of course, you can customize not only the page (if you use it), but the video player itself: choice of buttons, color, thumbnail, add watermark, chapters, password protect, add what is shown on the player (ex: play button, quality, time, etc.), etc. There are just too much to describe here!! Then, you have the marketing side: you can add call-to-action and track leads and also use FB pixel. All of that is just the "Project" tab (first one)...! After that, you have the "Analytics" tab that helps you track views, plays, play rate and completion rate (i.e. those you watch the video to the end). Next feature, that I didn't test so far, is the "Channel", where you can create your own channel and "Podcast" to create your podcast. And finally the "Team" and support tabs. All of that is accessed through the "Manage" main tab... I don't have enough space to talk about "Record" (that allows you to create a video from Vadoo), "Domain", "Integrations" and "Presets"... Wow!

Cons

None so far, besides that there are so many options that it can be confusing, the fact that most of the time you go to "Manage" and most of the every day tools are in that sub-section.

Price and functionnalities

Perfect for me and I'm sure for many others

Since I am a beginner in working with videos, I needed a tool with a reduced learning curve, affordable and without ads. Vadoo meets my expectations and also offers features I didn't know I needed. The learning curve is not high, the Help Center articles are clear and concise, and so far I have had no need to call support. The developers are consistently updating the tool or adding new features. In three months or so they added audio landing pages, audio share pages, sorting option for videos in a channel, customised domain URL for embed codes, change project option for audio files and more customizations for the video player. Podcast pages, presets for their video player, ability to display CTA inside the video and 12 new themes for landing pages. RSS feed for podcasts, Facebook pixel for customer segmentation and retargeting, presets for landing pages, domain security at project level, domain protection for audio, download audio from dashboard, muted autoplay with captions enabled by default. I don't know if I will ever use all that Vadoo offers and all the new features they are adding to, but it is clear for me that Vadoo can meet a lot of needs: marketers, sales, creators, educators, team communication, customer support and more.

Pros

I'm new to working with videos, I have a WordPress-based website and for some time I was looking for a simple and affordable solution that would allow me to play videos only from my website. With Vadoo I found what I was looking for and more: I assumed that in any video hosting a video would play the same, but this is not true because many have problems, but with Vadoo the playback works smoothly. It is affordable and does not limit the bandwidth; you can imagine that for a beginner it is very difficult to know how much bandwidth I will need. I can easily share videos and embed them even easier in WordPress blocks. And I can define not one but several domains to authorize playback. But Vadoo also has features I didn't know were important: encryption, video analytics, audio hosting, Full HD video, user testimonials, add team members, integration, video to email!

Cons

The dashboard organization is not intuitive. There are projects and under projects there are videos. But once I enter a video, I don't know if it was the right project because the project name is not displayed. And to go back you have to do it step by step (Back to all videos, then Back to all projects) like in the old overlapping menus. There is also a missing option to search for videos, essential if you work with many videos. On the other hand, while the feature to record user or client testimonials seems to me a great idea, it needs security (maybe a single-use or single-session code).

Marcius from Rizzo SEO

Great bang-for-your-buck video hosting

I love the team behind this which makes me put faith in this product, because they are quick to answer and to solve all the problems or questions you have, even on the free version which I tried before buying. They are also constantly developing and adding more options and fixing bugs. For example, now they've just added a podcast section. I don't have any plans to launching a podcast, but I have a friend who might, and now I can easily guide him with this, because they are an older gentleman who doesn't have that much experience with PCs and softwares. So I have faith that even more options and features will be added in, like improved analytics, which shows me that I'll be sticking with vadoo for the long term.

Pros

Video speed is something very important for me, and Vadoo.tv offers it. No buffering! I've tried other platforms in the past. While sure, speed was good with others as well, they were more expensive and the expense didn't justify me keeping those. So I tried others that are free. Youtube, sure it's fast, but you get a lot of ads. Then other alternatives: bitchute - free but very slow, rumble - free but slow as well. I then tried to use a CDN like bunny, but in the end, while the costs weren't as high as others, the expense still wasn't justified for me. If I had 20GB of video, I have to pay those 20GB storage for 4 different CDN areas. Then, add the bandwidth for those as well. So glad when I found Vadoo because the bandwidth is unlimited. I tried the free version at first, skeptical, but even the free version has great speeds, with no buffering, and unlimited bandwidth with NO ads. So all I'm paying for is the storage, which is great. The next thing that is important for me is Domain Security & Encryption. I don't want my videos to be stolen or posted on other sites. Right now I'm just uploading some free instructional videos for my newsletter readers, but I still don't want the videos to be downloaded and pasted somewhere else. At later times, I'm planning on creating a paid course, which makes Encryption Security essential to not have my videos stolen. I'm glad that vadoo offers this. Both vimeo and wistia, while they claim they offer security, it doesn't work well.

Cons

The interface is something I'm not really in love with, although it's just something I see. I don't find dashboard menu and pages very well organized, and this makes it confusing because it's not intuitive. So if I click a level to go under projects, then I select a project, then I select a video. I am 3-4 levels deep. If I want to get out, I have to manually click back 3-4 times, instead of this being like a normal mega-menu with subsections that I can just click out of. This makes it confusing because sometimes I don't even know what settings I'm editing. Am I editing the project settings, the video one? There is no highlight on the menu to know where I am at, and furthermore, the levels deep isn't really specified, I just have to deduce it. But if I have to edit settings to 40 videos, then I might forget, did I do this one? Did I forget one? So the UI could be more organized and intuitive. Analytics also need more stuff there, but for now, I'm not really using it.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

The fact that BunnyCDN makes me pay 4 times for the same storage and bandwidth because of the different CDN regions.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Either too expensive, filled with ads or slow and unwatchable.

Krishnaswami from krri.sh

Vadoo - A surprisingly fresh take on video hosting.

Despite the cons mentioned above, I use vadoo tv for secure video demos to my clients, and vadoo handles it perfectly. The videos are encrypted, you can add an additional level of protection by setting a password to view the video. Clients also like it to view their logo on their videos, and with vadoo its a breeze to personalize the videos. Vadoo is also very cost effective, the nearest competitor is twice as expensive and not quite as easy to work with, plus with the clients being skeptical about hosting on youtube, vadoo offers a refreshing change to the video hosting arena. Vadoo also helps you circumvent ads, with youtubes new update to its terms that states that regardless of the creator opting in for ads, youtube, can decide to show ads on any video hosted on its platform. So now, paying customers , if served videos that are hosted on youtube might get a competitors ad in it. Vadoo tv packages the best in class features and with a price bracket that puts it in the affordable zone to help you transition over to a more secure, cloud hosted, ad free viewing platform, and it is backed by an amazing technical team that knows what they are doing. With a clear road map, frequent product enhancements and value upgrades, I would definately recommend vadoo tv without battering an eyelid.

Pros

Video encryption - Vadoo offers HLS video encryption for every video hosted on its platform, which means that every video hosted on it is difficult to rip and blackmarket (its not foolproof) but its an assurance to know that the efforts that one puts in a video doesn't go in vain. A plethora of use cases - Vadoo offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to hosting videos, you can use it for product demos, trainings, customer followups, or also use it to obtain a video feedback from a customer. Vadoo also allows for email embeds, so small introductory videos can be embedded in the email body for the ultimate personalization. The chrome addin - Vadoo's chrome plugin allows one to screencast, and record interactive sessions and also meetings, this is really good if you spend a great deal of time testing products and would prefer to record so as to give a well rounded documentation. Landing pages - Vadoo offers a lot of marketing tools, one of them being the ability to create an individual landing page per video, you can customise each page and video to the finest details (color, thumbnails, tracking codes, even the play button to name some) can be customised in a zap. Lead capture - Vadoo was originally supposed to be a marketers toolbox, and with that comes the option to collect emails mid video, the lead capture is a nice touch as you can show a first few minutes of your video to engage and generate interest, and allow them to continue only once they input the email ids.

Cons

Monitor the space usage - Vadoo automatically creates several copies of the same video to cater to different bitrates, this translates to the available quota being filled up faster than you would expect. This was updated to the team and they are planning on providing an option to let users define the bitrates that the video would be available in. Branding is tedious - The logo needs to be uploaded and customized for every video thats uploaded even if you do it only for your company. Lead capture needs enhancement - At the time of writing this review, the lead capture could be bypassed with any generic email@domain.com leading to a lot of junk emails, but the vadoo team is aware of this and is taking steps to allow users potentially link up an email validator and complete validation of the email prior to resuming the video replay. No direct linking of mp4 - Vadoo tv does not allow direct mp4 linking as it encrypts the videos and the videos can only be played on its proprietary player. This means that most tools that support video hyperlinks from youtube or vimeo, doesn't support vadoo tv links. This needs to be evaluated on a use case basis prior to making an informed decision to buy. Upload limits on videos - This does not impact me, but there is a 1.5 Gb upload limit per video, and if you are a course developer and end up making a nice video that exceeds this limit, you would have to clip it down and edit it prior to uploading to vadoo. So plan your videos!

-Price -Security -Features

Rituparna from Study9

VadooTV is a great video hosting solution with lots of feature

Its a great experience to have such a powerful tool available for my business. It makes me more confident to build a video marking and video business strategy

Pros

VadooTv provides unlimited bandwidth hosting which is very crucial for my business where I have to host videos for our LMS system. Students repeatedly watch these videos increasing the bandwidth use. Hence an unlimited bandwidth video hosting is what I needed. On top of it VadooTV provides HLS encryption for content protection to create some difficulties at least for unauthorized sharing of my content. However, the most surprising part is how great of a marketing tool it is. I can embed videos as a chat bubble, as in-video lead generation tool, as email embeds etc. I can have video landing pages with CTA buttons and I can also have the beautiful player display my logo. I am able to use it as my video testimonial collector and as my mechanism to get videos recorded from my trainers because the video testimonial link supports screensharing recording too. Their screen recording plugin is also great.

Cons

UI and UX can be improved. I understand from their facebook group, that they are going to change the UI to a very modern looking one but I believe that they should also focus on UX. There are so many options that the admin panel is a bit confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

VadooTV is much cheaper than Vimeo Pro but with many more features

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

VadooTv can send video requests and create video bubbles like warm welcome. VadooTV can record screens with chrome extension like sendspark. VadooTv has video landing pages like sendspark and quickpage. Like Vimeo, it provides unlimited bandwidth hosting

Michael from Dentico Web Solutions

Full feature video and audio host platform with so much to look forward to.

Having all the bandwidth heavy media off my webservers to be handled by VadooTV is such a big help to my site’s ability to host to more users without being bogged down. This was the main feature that sold me to VadooTV and then when you start to get into the product you realize there is so much more that you can do. A really nice surprise was being able to embed a video into a Email! That will allow me to stand out amongst the composition!

Pros

The first thing that comes to mind is the ease of use. Not only can you record edit and upload your media using what ever equipment and software you want, VadooTV also has the ability for you to perform to some extent the same thing through their web interface. Of course moving the bandwidth allocation from my webservers is also a major plus, however the personalized embedded player to match my branding has to be my favorite and most important feature.

Cons

Right now the only thing I can think of is that I want VadooTV’s development map to be developed faster ha ha! This is really a great product. There is a good chance that if there is a feature that is missing that you need they are probably working on its development.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Simplicity, VadooTV has taken all of the complicated portion of using AWS (Amazon Web Services) and made it so anyone can used it. By choosing VadooTV I have saved so much time I can not every explain. YouTube would have been easy and time consuming but I would have lost the ability to customize my player and I would have no control over what other videos YouTube would push to my users or what advertising they decided to run. Choosing the YouTube solution I would have needed to forfeit a professional look.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

To bring a better experience to my customers. Making the video player match my branding and not having to worry about advertising that I did not want on my website. Also SPEED SPEED SPEED! When you are using a shared hosting plan and you get up to a few hundred people all trying to watch a video at the same time, good luck with that. I could have compressed the video smaller and lost quality or hosted though YouTube but then I have to deal with advertisements and players not branded for my site.

Ujjal from Rimava

Solution for video recording and hosting with great potential

Using its full fledged video player with all necessary controls for my training videos. Using it to record training videos (screen) instead of camtasia and Loom, costing me less. If I wish I can move my Amazon hosted videos to vadoo server and save cost there. Will be using it on email marketing campaigns to include video links with gif preview. Benefits I have realised - bought the LTD from Appsumo and will now save monthly expenses.

Pros

I was looking for a nice video player with all the controls for hosting my training videos and vadoo.tv came at the right time with a lifetime deal. Things that I like: 1) The Vadoo team listens and responds to its customers and working hard to bring updates. A software is as good as the service behind it. These guys serve. Roadmap if they keep listening to public looks impressive. 2) Video player is nice looking, customizable, have all the necessary controls. Can be web embedded, email embedded, or shared through URL on a landing page. 3) Web app has inbuilt video recorder for screen share or camera recording, that replaces software's like Loom, although not quite there yet. There's also a Chrome recorder extension. 4) Comes with plenty of storage space which are hosted on Amazon S3. Users have option to use videos hosted elsewhere and use just the vadoo player for streaming. 5) Audio player also available. 6) Video requests can be sent e.g. to customers for review videos that directly uploads to the app. 7) Feature to protect unauthorized download. 8) Custom branding of email embeds, landing page and player. 9) CNAME for landing page on your own site (for certain plans)

Cons

It's a new software and the team is working toward making it better. Some of things I don't like at present (Jun 2021) are: 1) Chrome extension for recorder interface isn't fully developed yet and requires redesign. Videos recorded cannot be edited/trimmed before upload. Camera gets turned on when it should be disabled (screen share option). Looms works a lot better. But recording quality is good. 2) Videos can be recorded via the web app aren't 16:9 format, they are more square. This includes the request videos (customer reviews e.g.) 3) Vertical format video recordings not possible. 4) HD quality video playback for videos hosted on vadoo is not available on all plans. 5) CNAME option is not available on all plan. 6) User interface/menu is a little difficult to follow, but I am sure they will change it for better and make it more intuitive in future once more functionalities have been added. 7) Folder structure for videos are absent right now, it's in the roadmap. 8) Forms to capture leads are very basic and limited functionality 9) need more integrations with other software

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Better video player, all in one solution, great potential

Vadoo is amazing!

Highly recommended!

Pros

Vadoo has everything you need.. It's a powerful alternative to (Vimeo, Wistia, Kartra videos), it is important to use professional video hosting platforms. If you need to host online courses videos, so no one can download your video, you will need (HLS encryption) this is a huge thing, it is available in License Tier 3 and up. Full HD video is so important and this is available in License Tier 3 and up. With the lower license tier you still get domains security, which protect your videos from being embeded on other websites. Unlimited total videos: You are not limited to certain numbers of video, you can upload as many as you like, the limitation is based on the total storage and that can be vary from package to package. Custom video player: You can customize each video easily High-performance delivery using CDN: This is a huge thing, it makes videos loads right away even with bigger file, which some other platforms keep buffering! Import from Youtube/Vimeo/Google drive: Save time if you have already existing video. Customized video landing pages: You can create a nice clean, white label landing pages. Make your videos more professional! CTAs: there are 2 types (1) CTA on the landing pages so your visitors click on the buttons (can be website, calendar appointments, ...) (2) CTA in the video itself, so you can choose at certain time video will stop and can not continue till the visitors submit a form or do an action.

Cons

Domain security: This should be set for each project because right now, you set domain security for the whole account. It should be set separately for each project and videos under that project.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Screen recorder was not in 1080HD and other things!

Flavio from Websi

Just amazing! Really a good deal, very good price / value ratio.

Pros

Using AWS storage and CDN content distribution is the best. Videos load very fast and with very good quality. A very good solution for starters. I’ve been looking for a solution like this since long time ago and I finally found it. Some other users complain about the lack of features but I see this app as a working as intended and with a lot of potential. Developers seem very committed and support looks very responsive. A lot of recent features has been released and I hope they keep this pace and keep improving this promising video solution.

Cons

It’s true that it’s still missing a lot of features and functionalities, but I’m confident developers will be adding them progressively. I would like to see features like: Multi CNAME per project/channel. Multiple folders per project. The option for the user to select the video quality in the player. The customization options that currently exist per each video (play icon, player color, video watermark, etc) should be also available globally at the project/channel level. More white label branding options for the dashboard and the player. But!... what I really really would like to have it’s a complete Wordpress integration solution. Developers at Vadoo should work in a Wordpress plugin that will allow users to do things like: Connect a specific Wordpress site to a specific channel. Upload videos from the Wordpress media and post editor interfaces. Explore uploaded videos for the connected channel in the wordpress media and post editor pages. I’ve seen solutions like this, CloudFlare recently launched their video streaming services which include a wordpress plugin with this kind of features. I really hope that these features come to reality very soon.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Good price / value ratio and easy to use

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Better personalization and white label features. Good price / value ratio

Mikael from Unique Focus

Video hosting with great features

It's a great video hosting service with great features besides the customisable player and video hosting you can request people to record a video via a link as well as do recordings and screen recordings.

Pros

I've been looking for a new video hosting platform and I'm really glad I found VadooTV. Many video hosting plattforms focus on video or statistics or player. VadooTV does that and add request videos, screen capture, captions etc. And there are great features on their roadmap. VadooTV is really simple to use and fast. The team is very responsive, adjusts to feedback and implement new features quickly. Great job Team VadooTV! - Can add chapters for easy navigation - Chapter list in the player - Change playback speed in the player - Auto play and other customisations to the player – Captions can be added from file for accessibility or if someone wants to watch on mute - Request a person to record a video and just send them a link and they can record in a browser. - Do a screen recording or record a video, save and then just send a link to the person or use it on a website. No extra uploading to third party plattform - HLS encryption & Domain security to prevent downloading of videos. - Be able to use CNAME so I can have my own domain in the address. - You can choose to have a animated GIF Thumbnail for the video and don’t have to create it separately.

Cons

The team address things quickly and I hope all of these will be added as features... - VadooTV has a 1.5 GB file limit limit so if you have longer video files and want a higher bitrate you might need to devide the file in to smaller parts. - Videos can only be played in VadooTV player. No direct URL to play to use on other platforms, course platforms or other players on a wordpress site. - You can’t copy over youtube videos to VadooTV only play them through their player. So suggested videos etc still shows. - There are no way to add text, contact info, release forms that needs to be approved before saving when a person does a video testimonial. - There are only captions/subtitles available in one language. - No customisation for captions/subtitle style and size. - No light meter or audio levels meter for video recordings or video requests. - User interface can be improved and streamlined. - No direct integration to autoresponder plattforms for lead capture - No Dropbox integration

Paul from The Hedonist Entrepreneur Initiative

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Move over big tech, this one is about to rock the video hosting and engagement world

Hosting videos and audios in one place and possibly replacing my podcast source in the future. I love the 'channels' feature. The thing about Vadoo is I got it initially because I thought it would be an excellent replacement for simple video hosting functionality on YouTube and Vimeo. I have other solutions already. For example, I have services for things like video, email, and podcast et al. The more I get into Vadoo, the more I can see how it can become a one-stop-shop for so much of the functionality I am using across multiple disconnected services.

Pros

Vadoo replaces the need for YouTube and Vimeo, respectively, other high-priced services. IMHO they are bringing honesty, integrity, and competition back to the video hosting space. Although they are new and functionality is constantly being increased and enhanced, they are very responsive to community feedback and requests. It's refreshing to see a group of people who are receptive to community input and seek to implement the best ideas fast.

Cons

So far, nothing. I thought initially that the encoding time took a little longer than I would like, but then I uploaded the same video to YouTube at the same time, and Vadoo finished first. It goes to show what preconceived ideas about an established service vs. a new service can do.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

I've had extensive experience with Vimeo and some exposure to Wistia. I had read about Publitio but reviews I read about Vadoo tipped the scales for me.

Pricing and functionality

AWESOME Deal vs The Competition

I am able to get rid of my yearly renewals for Vimeo and Loom. I am definitely saving a lot of money. The tool works as prescribed.

Pros

Wow, long time I have been stalking this deal. I would have hit that buy button but was hesitant on if this deal could deliver. The first reviews did not give this AppSumo enough time for reviewing. So I waited to see more tested reviews from the community. Plus I like seeing how long it takes support to answer questions and which questions are skipped. I saw this happen on many other deals on here.⁣ ⁣ The features and roadmap looks amazing. I have seen many updates rolled out and the Facebook community is great too. I even see support go back on old posts and give updates. That’s awesome follow up. I thought from the beginning this deal was great but thought it was too good to be true. Obviously I was wrong. So far I have seen it exceed my expectations.⁣ ⁣ I run and agency and I also coach agency owners. What made me gravitate to this deal was the part of following rules. I had another AppSumo deal [KillerPlayer] and even though there are updates. I saw too many times the app would go down and that does not look good on a membership portal. This platform makes it possible for me to present my work to my clients in a professional way. Allowing me to have worry free headaches if my videos are up or down. The extra layer of security is definitely a bonus.⁣ ⁣ Onboarding was a breeze and the platform has everything I wanted. I real feel the developers are doing a stellar job with updating and new features. Speed of videos are fast. I have not tested out the Chrome extension yet.

Cons

I did not purchased at first because I set back and let other people in the community try this out. The only dislike I had was waiting to purchase it.

Price and features

Cost

London from Business Image Architects Inc

Great Video Hosting Tool with Great Value

Pros

I was eagerly waiting for a video hosting tool like this to finally say goodbye to YouTube! My plan is to migrate all my videos to the VadooTV platform and organize them in a tiered fashion for an eventual subscription model off my course-based website. Embedding videos on my website has always been my goal. The domain security and encryption features are an added bonus. Since the majority of the videos are courses, having videos load quickly is critical for avoiding subscription drop-offs. My main concern with YouTube has always been ad interruptions and suggestions of other videos, which could lead my customers astray. Having the ability to customize videos according to my company branding seals the deal for me. Managing all my projects on a single screen is made all the more easier with a very simple uncomplicated user interface. I was seriously considering Vimeo or Wistia before discovering VadooTV. Glad I did, as it’s much more cost effective with all the frills included – especially in the highest tier 5 that offers white label and CName. Just from the discussions and involvement from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I get the confidence that this product has a lot of potential for the future.

Cons

Right now no complaints. My only fear is that they don't stop improving the product - or worse, if they disappear! My feeling is that it's unlikely that would happen since the value for dollar is perfect for onboarding more users.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Really the price proposition based on the feature rich platform of VadooTV, made it an easy choice.

Tony from Monarch butterfly Garden LLC

Video Hosting for Course Creators

So far it's been great....customer support is quick to answer any issues and they are very open to feedback about improving the product

Pros

As a new course creator I was looking for a video hosting option with lightning-fast speed, storage for multiple courses, and without annoying ads that can potentially take students away from your course. However, there's a lot of valuable extras here that I was not expecting, including the ability to record my own screen, and an option to help you get video reviews from customers without a lot of technical hassle for the customer. Also, the interface is easy to navigate and this doesn't seem like overwhelming software to learn how to use. They also have an active Facebook group and I've been impressed how quickly questions are addressed

Cons

There's nothing so far that stands out. It doesn't integrate with one of the course platforms I was considering, but they are already in discussions with them to fix the issue. Either way, this isn't a dealbreaker. While I'm not sure about courses moving forward, I'm 100% committed to offering quality video content for my audience and customers.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

The customer service and price

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

In wanted encrypted videos that loaded quickly without ads...at an affordable price

Josie from 1588013668

Missing piece to my online course software puzzle

Vadoo is convenient, simple, efficient, and gives me peace of mind that all my video and audio can be hosted securely and effectively in one place. I love the Voom chrome extension and the efficient customization of videos and the ease of sharing across diverse platforms. I plan to use this platform for years to organize and host my content long-term.

Pros

I really love the ease of use of this product. I was needing a centralized place to host all the videos for my online courses where they can be secure, protected, and customized to promote my business. It's very quick to upload and organize videos. They can be hosted quickly and reliably on a personal website or on social media. You can access analytics, add calls to action, customize the brand colors, and promote automatic landing pages. Additionally, I am gaining additional utility from the access to the built-in screen recorder chrome extension with similar functionality to loom (I get to end that monthly subscription now). I plan to host my audio podcasts here as well and look forward to Vadoo adding additional features and functions for audio file sharing over time. This is a great and accessible product I plan to use for years in my business.

Cons

Right now audio functionality is limited. Over time I hope that it will be possible to embed audio playlists of podcasts and track audio analytics. I hope it will be possible to embed audio to emails (maybe this is already possible). It would be amazing if subtitles could be on the videos and the option to remove vadoo branding from landing pages.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Vadoo was accessible in a lifetime deal and also offered landing pages, CNAME, customization, and audio hosting.

Cost/Ease of Use/Content Protection

Keven from Pick Property

Seems to be a great platform so get on it!

Vimeo Pro is a great product but the price, security, features and updates are something we simply couldn’t go past with Vadoo so we switched. For us it’s been everything we hoped for and it seems to be a great platform so get on it!

Pros

We have a WordPress based website and were looking for a great alternative for hosting. We have used Vimeo Pro and found it expensive and we are not interested in having our competitor's videos showing on or after our videos like Youtube so we are stoked with Vadoo. Big pros for us also include the white label and the ease of use even for the most novice of users so our staff can use this tool within minutes of having a go at it. It certainly seems to fit the bill as a great central location to store media which is great and if you look at social media it proves that the team behind Vadoo are responsive and get to fixing bugs fast. Updates also seem to be coming thick and fast so that’s confidence building for sure. We are very impressive we must say. We are looking at this more and more as a marketing tool as well and the testimonial feature looks very, very exciting to implement into our plans moving forward. Vadoo ticks all our boxes, its simple to implement and the security features give us great peace of mind.

Cons

During our time using Vadoo we haven't really noticed many cons with the actual software so far and certainly none that are noteworthy. We realise the product is young and we are pleased to see that the development is moving quickly. Currently, there is no plugin we can use on our WordPress website but we know that it’s coming. We do hope that more third-party integrations come soon and we would love it to integrate with Uncanny Automator (hint, hint) so we can automate it into our processes.

Jordan from Pickleballist

Industry: Sporting Goods

Video Magic!

Everything has been buttery smooth since we've started using Vadoo. We're so excited to have such a robust alternative to the most common video players out there. But Vadoo doesn't sacrifice in terms of quality. The player is robust and feels very professional. We love that we have access to some basic analytics. Some other great features that we love are all the embed code options that are available, out of the box. This allows us to embed our videos as a basic share link, through an email, embedding the link, social sharing, a bubble, and popover! So much more robust than other video tools we've used! Another great thing we love is that each video has its own custom landing page. So many options for the savvy marketer!

Pros

Vadoo is so easy to just pick up and get going. It's very self-explanitory how you can use channels and projects to organize your videos. Our favorite part about Vadoo is the white-label functionality which allows us to brand everything just the way we want, without users knowing the "proprietary" tool we are using for video hosting. In our industry this is one thing that sets us apart from competitors. Most people use Youtube and Vimeo, and their associated restrictions, to host video content. We love that we have a tool that feels like our own!

Cons

I wish that right when you were finished creating a video, if the share link was immediately copied to your clipboard for quick and easy sharing.

Willem-Jan from Outgrow

Best video serving platform! Period!

Serving our customers short videos on there websites without any YouTube advertising is a breeze!

Pros

Vadootv Player is a prime tool for us. In te past we used Vimeo and YouTube for showing videos on our clients websites. It was always a hassle and never centralized or account based. Also the extended Analytics part was missing for us. Vadootv Player Changed all this at once! And did I mentioned that it's fast as hell!!! The configuration is darn easy and splitting up projects is a breeze. Need a CNAME to setup a custom domain? Vadoo.tv has got you covered! Secure views to one domain? Vadoo.tv has got you covered. And all this is just the tip of the ice berg :)

Cons

The UI is still what immature so there's still some improvements to make.

Price and more features

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Financial benefit and more settings.

Jonathan from Dream Wild Media

Amazing!!!

Wow! Each time I push play on a video in Vadootv, I start smiling. I’m so blown away by the speed of this player. How is this even possible? Vimeo and Youtube need to watch out! Seriously. I work fulltime as a filmmaker and am constantly uploading videos online for clients to view and share with their audience. I’ve been keeping my eye on Vadootv and debating as I’ve bought video players before and was disappointed. I’m so thankful I tried Vadootv! It’s crazy how fast it loads and plays videos. It’s a dream come true for sure! The interface of Vadootv is easy to use and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend testing it out for yourself. You may be surprised just like I was and still am. I just want to say THANK YOU to the Vadootv Team for making this amazing platform for all of us to use!

Pros

1. It’s FAST! (from uploading the video to playing the video, it’s all fast) 2. Customization (great for keeping everything on brand with different clients) 3. Links/embedding features 4. Security

Cons

1. Only HD.... I'd like to see 4k support. I like quality and appreciate being able to show it. 4k would be amazing even if it’s down the road. I’d really like to see this feature added. 2. No play analytics overlay on video. Detailed play analytics where you can see how far people watch the video and where they drop off or jump would be a great feature to see added.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Vimeo is slow. Youtube can be a distraction.

Ryan from DirectoryToolkit

Full Featured - Unrefined in a Few Spots But Great Potential and Some Hidden Gems

Pros

Does what you would expect from a CDN with lots of embed or share options: Link, Email, Embed, (iframe or JS), Social Share and a couple nice nonstandard Popover JS and Chat Type Video Bubble. Unlimited bandwidth and videos and a generous storage limit is what you would be looking for in a CDN. Custom players make your branding easy with multiple branding presets, allowing you to save colors, play buttons, and player features for each use case and easily replicate or use for later. Landing Pages – Good for marketing when you don’t have or want to use your own hosting page. Also has Open javascript includes which can really vault your execution over similar platforms. Themes are bit limiting and restrictive currently but added layout functionality distinguished it from other similar offerings. Good segmentation with Projects that can have its own podcast, team, settings channels etc for easy drill down and per project customization.

Cons

Video Marketing is there but lacks refinement – You can add strategically placed CTAs to encourage users to take specific actions based on the video content, but Leads are not entered into a CRM, you have to go to each video to retrieve and is a blind shot in the dark CSV download to see if you have any fish in the trap. Not ideal execution by any means. Other offerings include In Video Polling, and Video Funnels which are equally unrefined and lack the multiple option drag and drop funnel operation of other services. Analytics are meager and also per project which could be good, but lacks cross platform analytics Some user interface dead-ends. Tried to click “Request video testimonials from users” and got an error popup “Please choose an org name first” but no forward or explanation of how to do or fix that issue. Even when I setup in the admin I still get “Invalid url” warning so unable to test video request. When setting up the Setup Custom Domain for CNAME entering a domain simply says updated with no info on how to actually set the CNAME up in your DNS.

Adriano from The Respected Mentor

A Gem in Ads-Free Video Hosting

Overall I found Vadootv great value for money and I would really recommend this product. It has been a great way for my business to have ads-free video being streamed on my courses.

Pros

Vadootv is a great video host platform. Why is it great for me: -Easy to use and has a very simple dashboard that is intuitive & straight to the point. -Gives you the ability to customize the way your video stream and look. Customization includes colors, business logo, thumbnail, player look & forms -Yeah you can also incorporate CTAs on your videos. This is excellent if you run lead generation webinars or tutorials. -Easy to use and has a very simple dashboard that is intuitive & straight to the point. -Video playbacks on websites, emails, and sales pages are fast. -Great support and follow-ups by their team

Cons

What would I like to see next… -Improvement in the analytics data. This is quite basic at the moment. -The visuals on the video landing pages can be improved as they are still very bare. The creators of Vadootv are very accessible via social media and are coming up with regular updates.

Cost & Features

Cost & Features

Forrest from Digital Culture

It’s a Good Value

Vadoo is a serious up and coming contender in the video hosting arena and offers an excellent price for loads of storage and features. It’s a better choice having ads interrupting content as with other video hosting options. There are many customization options, as well as good collaboration capabilities for team members. Overall, an outstanding investment to add to your kit.

Pros

Great hosting options, excellent for video marketing. Videos can be embedded on websites, shared, emailed, etc. And a big plus is no ads to distract customers. The platform is easy to use, quick to set up, and includes the ability for teams to work on projects together. Simply record your computer screen from a training session and post it straight away for students to review. Good feature set and a roadmap with more to soon follow. Current features include CNAME, CDN, CTAs, Lead Capture, and password protection for videos

Cons

Still a new player in the market, though anticipating good growth ahead. The menus could be better laid out to make navigation easier, which hopefully, will be addressed soon as new improvements are rolled out. Overall, very few niggles.

Better price to value ratio

Better price to value ratio

Aliff from Alan My Thoughts

Industry: Writing and Editing

VadooTV offers unlimited videos, bandwidth, and ad-free, for the best video viewing experience!

All in all, it's worth every penny, and I would definitely recommend VadooTV to others. I know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are working hard for improving the platform further, so I definitely look forward for such upgrades.

Pros

I have been looking for a video hosting platform for some time, but I could not afford to subscribe to either Vimeo or Wistia as it is out of my budget. I'm glad that I found VadooTV. It is the best platform to use as there are no ads when watching the vids and the video player is totally customizable for what you want to use it for. Plus points about VadooTV: - The platform is super easy to use. I was able to upload a video then click "Share & Embed" and put it into my website in just a few minutes, so much easier than using YouTube and all the extra steps of uploading and configuring there! I also like that the embed videos are responsive too, which means they can adapt to any device screen size. - No ads, no distractions like on YouTube, just a satisfying stream of content that you can enjoy from start to finish. - The price point is perfect. VadooTV is very affordable compared to other big-name video hosting platforms like Vimeo or Wistia. - No buffer when playing the video and audio. I know that they have their own CDN infrastructure, thus the reason why the performance is so good. - The video and audio player are very customizable. I can change the theme and colors, which is great especially when trying to showcase my videos more professionally. - They also have their Chrome extension that can record my screen and save the recordings in VadooTV. I haven't tried it yet, but am looking forward to using it in the future.

Cons

The audio player should be more visually appealing. Also, it would be great if the VadooTV team could provide a drag and drop upload function which would be very convenient to upload the files rather than finding and selecting the files from the computer every time.

Rafael from Rafael Academy

The Youtube for Marketers!

My experience has been amazing. Amazing upload and customization is easy

Pros

I think that the most important features for this app is the marketing options (calls-to-action and lead capture) and the custimization options! They're just amazing. These features are going to rocket your product.

Cons

I didn't find bugs in this apps, but there are things that could be better. In the lead capture they forgot to put the custom text so you can put "Name" in different languages, but I'm sure this is going to be a next step in their roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Because of the Vadootv bandwidth, which is unlimited.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Because VadooTv offers marketing options, which are amazing.

Javier from YOS Contenidos / elTallerAudiovisual.com

An indispensable tool for online trainers

The biggest benefit for me is being able to have all my videos hosted in one place, both the video lessons and the videos with marketing actions. And for a very competitive price. I really like the player. I think my students are going to really appreciate the possibilities of varying the playback speed or the buttons to go forward or backward.

Pros

It also allows you to activate calls to action within the video. The latter seems especially interesting for creators of online courses, since it opens the possibility of including questions or a quiz at the end of a video lesson. In addition to the usual calls to action of marketing actions. Using the platform is super easy an intuitive.

Cons

I think they should incorporate the GDPR as soon as possible. In Europe we cannot capture leads without this option. That is, we cannot use yet one of the most interesting features of VadooTv. On the other hand, it is not clear to me what will happen to 4K videos in the future. At the moment it is possible to upload 4K video, but it will play it at 1080p.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

First by not having to pay every month. And secondly, because I love accompanying new companies in their growth.

Marty from Marty Wyrding

Vadoo is in my top 5 ever business investments

I bought into this platform at their beginning, so probably the most interesting aspect of my experience using it is in following along in the developmental process. I mention above that I haven't been able to keep up with all the features they have rolled out since I started using it. I'm not joking about that, I have yet to explore everything it lets me do because they've literally outpaced my creative capacities as an individual business owner. I've even been a participant in the development curve as they implemented features I asked for within days of the asking. As for the subjective user experience on the platform, it's still evolving, because they are constantly updating and adding functionality as people run into better ways to do things and suggest them. This has a modicum of confusion associated to it, but it's also just really nice to have things work better every time I come back to do something. Overall, it's quite intuitive, and it's so capable that I've been able to retire several other tools that it replaced as it is evolving.

Pros

It's hard to say specifically what feature I like best because they keep rolling out good stuff faster than I can keep up. For example the podcast hosting feature that came up a month or so ago, allowed me to stop using another paid service and do more on one platform. So, overall my favorite thing about Vadoo is their rate of development and attention to user feedback. It's been on a track of ask and receive since their beginnings and no end in sight, they have an amazing development team.

Cons

I don't really have anything to complain about, they do what they say and more, and they do it well. If I have any complaint (and it's not really a complaint), from what I understand they are unlikely to ever develop a live-streaming or re-streaming feature. However, that has never been anywhere in their promised features or selling points, it would just be a cherry on an already over the top sundae.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Cost was the initial factor in choosing a video hosting platform, then it started evolving and replacing other tools I was contemplating integrating into my business.

Must have Video hosting platform!

Hosting videos are one of the on-demand services for us an agency. We tried YT and kept the videos unlisted. Over the period of time, videos were deleted because it was kept in unlisted. We ended up becoming paid customers for Vimeo and I must say, it's expensive with limited bandwidth. With VadooTV, we are able to much more than highly paid tools!

Pros

Most of the video hosting platforms are expensive or not secured. But VadooTV has them all! Easy to upload, customize, encrypted, password protected and can be embedded in website. It's like Swiss Knife with affordable price!

Cons

Then need to work on their UI. I guess it's on it's way!

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Inexpensive and it has more feature than highly paid tools.

Expensive!

Rahul from Content Marketing Newsletter

All-in-one video hosting on steroid, insanely easy to use and ultra fast (has enormous potential)

Vaddotv player is actually better than I expected when it comes to the fast video player, ease of use, and most important restriction on video download, it's an amazing service but still, it's a newborn baby but I can see they're improving and adding new feature fast. Anyway, I love vadooTV player.

Pros

Mainly I'm gonna use vadootv player to host my upcoming online courses, and so for that the most important features needed and this product have (I tested it internally by uploading sample videos to my site)are: first, it's so freaking fast (Love it). Second, I can protect videos by restricting users to download my videos (so IMP from me). Third, it's insanely easy to customize, use and embed on the site. These are the most important features was looking for as an online instructor and it has it all.

Cons

As of right now, I didn't find anything noticeable to dislike it, but there's the thing that can be better, at the end of every video needed an option to add a quiz, so once my students have finished the lessons they can test their knowledge with a quiz. Again it didn't need to be advanced but only a text quiz will do the trick.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Mainly because Vimeo pro offered a subscription of $20 per month on the annual bill. but I got this deal on a huge discount on app sumo. and I really love how fast Vadootv player is. and also because it's new, it's pretty hard to download videos because it's encrypted, dead-simple design and super affordable.

Cory from Palmtek

Vadoo.tv Player Has Great Potential

Vadoo.tv is likely the best fledgling video delivery app available today. A few small quirks, but solid.

Pros

1. Simple - It is not hard to figure out and produce video right away. Clean interface and layout. 2. You can upload your own videos. 3. Create Channels, Podcasts, Teams, Separate Projects. 4. Customizable - Enable/Disable options, color, watermark, CTA, (Top Plans) HD video, Encryption, Whitelabel. 5. Password protect videos. 6. Integration - Zapier and top video platforms. 7. Landing page creator. 8. Presets for player appearance. 9. Trimming of video’s, maybe.

Cons

1. You can’t edit videos in the online app. OOF! So, better pre-edit everything and upload. 2. No custom overlays or custom buttons. (Does have CTA) 3. There is no undo on the trim feature, and you can only trim the back end even though the dialog shows a front-end time field. (Chrome Extension only) 4. Navigation has way too much back-and-forth motion. (Small thing, but highly annoying after a while of it) 5. No settings for video/audio controls for which camera, mic, and size. (Only the Chrome Extension lets you change cameras and mics currently) 6. Limited text color on the landing page creator 7. I recorded through the Chrome Extension, uploaded the video, and renamed it, but the video disappeared. 8. Audio is missing in online app recordings. (I doubt I’m the only one)

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

I didn't just look at the star ratings of the product, but did a serious review of the critiques of users to see the capabilities and potential issues.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

To eliminate Adds and potential censorship.

Stacy from Pen + Paper Made

Easy to use out of the box

As a beginner to video, I found it relatively easy to figure out the platform. I appreciate that there are different ways to get video, such as by uploading my own files or recording through an extension.  Another plus for me is the activity in the Facebook group. The owners are active in responding to inquiries and I've learned a lot about the features that are offered through Vadootv. Already there have been multiple feature requests that have been fulfilled by the team. They truly do listen to their customers. I know that sometimes it can take a while for customer support to get back to you (I did use the chat to contact them, didn't hear anything from them the first time and resubmitted to which they replied within a day). But because of the activity in Facebook to kind of know what's going on on their end, I understood that they were simply inundated so it was fine for me to wait for a response later. Someone who might not be aware of this may find this part frustrating, but hopefully they will get the staff they need to handle all their inquiries. All in all, can't complain and also can't wait to see what else is in store for Vadootv's future.

Pros

Vadootv is the tool that has finally pushed me to create the courses and tutorials I've always wanted to create for my audience. I can host ad-free videos for my audience and easily embed onto my own site. I love that I am able to keep my audience on my own site without directing them off to Youtube or other platform.

Cons

Since I am using this product for a relatively straightforward purpose, I don't think I have fully explored all the features to be able to speak to what could be improved further. In terms of a basic feature, I think an easier, more efficient way to bulk upload videos would be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

I wanted options for how my videos would be viewable, and therefore decided to go with Vadootv so that I wouldn't necessarily have to be at Youtube's whim to host videos there for free. This seemed like such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up and therefore didn't really look into alternatives.

Chris from Inspired Performance Coaching

** Amazing Video Hosting & Player **

Vadoo, where have you been all my life? I've been searching for secure and configurable video hosting for my coaching business. After more than a year of searching, I stumbled upon them. Please don't make the same mistake that I made - glance and keep searching. STOP HERE and GET this video hosting and player for your business TODAY. What this gives you is a world of customization and branding options. Privacy and Security are here as well. Wherever you host your videos, you've got to get away from the competition that constantly runs ads and steals your clients. When I checked out their Roadmap and saw EVEN MORE features coming I was blown away. Thanks Vadoo for creating a superior product for my small business.

Pros

Value for the money. This video hosting platform is hands-down the best that I've seen. And I've been searching for a long time.

Cons

Although it's only been a short while I have no negative comments about this product. There were a couple of perceived shortfalls although I quickly checked their roadmap and discovered that all of the additions that I wanted are right there getting ready to be implemented. How cool is that?

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Price vs Value. Vadoo offered so much more additional storage and won't be throwing ads at my students in MY PERSONALLY CREATED VIDEOS. That's absurd. So while that product appeared free, it was pulling my clients away from me and toward other similar services. Vadoo does not do this.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

While Youtube was a lower-cost option their continuous display of ads to my students was unacceptable. I want them focused on my content and not someone else's content or service.

Henry from IIM

Why I made the Jump to Vadoo

I can post direct links to landing pages that I do not think is possible with my current solution. We will also be saving a lot on monthly costs

Pros

Super-secure cloud-based servers offer comprehensive protection for your data. You can easily import your videos from YouTube, Vimeo, AWS, Publitio You're also able to customize your video player's color and skin to match your branding. You can add strategically placed CTAs to your content to drive more engagement. I do full-length instructional videos, tutorials and demos that helps my website and blog visitors understand how to use our product. You can embed videos on your website or blog or even send them in an email. The only thing you need to do to connect your videos to your favorite social media channels is to push it and it'll take care of the rest!

Cons

It is still a new product, so only time will tell if it will become one of the giants like Wistia and Vimeo.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

I will be using both for now until I have migrated all my content over to Vadoo

Diego from Klickvideos

All in One Video Hosting Solution

Finally I can host all my large video collection in just one place

Pros

I've tried a bunch of video hosting services and this one is by far the best. The white label feature and interface is simple and quick to use. I can upload new videos and request video testimonials. Customization is also much better than other services I've used - with no major pixilation or lag

Cons

It needs tag folders management (is on the roadmap)

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

I have publitio also but Vadootv has unique features that I've mentioned above

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Affordable pricing and new features

Drs. Hans from Brainfulness Institute

If you're a trainer, coach or thought leader, you need adfree, reliable delivery of your videos

When you pay for a course, you expect a good video. With good, I mean fast-loading, intuitive player, and a color scheme that fits the brand and/or page. Vadoo delivers on those points. Of course, you can upload a video to YouTube, make it private and embed it into an online course. But the announcement of YouTube that they may also serve ads on ALL YouTube content pushed me over the line: I need a reliable video delivery system. I once bought a lifetime deal for such a tool (Spotlightr), but in my opinion that product maybe has more possibilities (I don't use) but because of that more difficult to navigate and use. On that point, ease of use is Vadoo definitely the winner!

Pros

As a small business entrepreneur, I, unfortunately, have to do 'these kinds of things myself. So ease of use is very important to me. My current tool, Spotlightr (firmly know as VooPlayer) is very useful, but by far not as simple to use as Vadoo is. That saves me time because I have almost no learning curve. And if you're not a daily user of a tool, then it's also great that everything is and does what you expected to be/do.

Cons

I like the option to show your video in a 'sort of' bubble on a webpage. I was surprised that you do not get the original (rectangular) video when you click on it. I would also suggest that the area where the bubble video takes its content from is adjustable. Or ... how about using some Artificial Intelligence?

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

Ease of use and much bigger limits for my video storage.

Andrea from Hill Management Group

Finally - A Great Video Hosting and Management Alternative for Small Business Owners

It's been fantastic. I can’t recommend this video hosting, delivery, and marketing tool enough. I’m very excited to add Vadoo.tv to our company technology stack.

Pros

The feature set is impressive, from generous storage, total videos, users, and projects, to white label and CNAME options, and incredibly fun and functional applications for websites, social, email, and more. Even better, their features are incredibly easy to use! Within MINUTES of subscribing, I had uploaded and imported two videos, popped them through on both Wordpress and Joomla websites, and displayed them as in-line videos, in buttons and as image popovers, did a social share, and emailed them. I still haven't figured out the "bubble" function, but I have high hopes.

Cons

I honestly haven't found any cons yet. It's intuitive, fast, and easy to use, and very affordable!

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

It was too complex for most of my team to use. So it always had to be routed to our most senior technical person. Not a great use of resources.

Marcia from Teacher Tech Success

Best Affordable, Solution for Course Creators

My overall experience has been awesome. I needed a video hosting provider to go with my course. The benefit is that I can store unlimited videos all in one place. The support from the Facebook community is excellent as well.

Pros

I like the affordability and simplicity the best. I had been researching video hosting for a while to use with my course on MemberVault. I compared Muse.ai, Vimeo, and Loom, but none offered all the features that Vadoo has for the same price. I have just used it on several of my videos and it works great! You can customize the player and include calls-to-action and landing pages! The instructions are very clear and you can set everything up immediately. The App Sumo lifetime deal makes this investment super worth it!

Cons

Since it is so new, I am sure it will have some quirks, but so far I have not found any.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

I had been researching other comparable video hosting providers, but none offered the same lifetime price with all the features I needed as Vadoo.

Ed from edevanrich.com

A fresh new tool for marketers

I'm using this tool instead of Vimeo. Vimeo is great but it's geared towards enterprise customers. Also it's a bit pricey. As a marketer I just need small places to scatter my sales videos and call to action videos across different pages on my site. For me, this is a replacement of both Vimeo and Wistia (I've only used Wistia once though).

Pros

I like the fact that they offer Unlimited Bandwidth, and I hope it is valid forever. The streaming speed is fast, HLS encryption helps protect video from downloading using IDM. These are what I need, and other providers charge more expensive with bandwidth restrictions.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was the way YouTube video import works, it's the same as the original YouTube player, it doesn't make sense to me and I hope [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will re-evaluate how this import works.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Easy to use and pocket friendly pricing. I'm a small company and I don't have huge video needs, so this just works for me.

Reasons for Switching to Vadoo

I bought Vadootv on a specaila deal. That deal made all other options useless.

Graham from Leadx

A Lot Of Bang For Your Buck!

This is great for storing videos and sharing via embedding on CRM's for privacy. Also great for email embedding.

Pros

Video hosting is an important service for businesses, but it's also a costly one. Video hosting services are extremely expensive and often require long-term contracts that can be difficult to make changes to if you're not happy with the service. It was so refreshing to find out about this amazing new product from HSL - video storage on demand! The cost of maintaining my own server has been outrageous lately; I'm just glad there's finally something affordable available like this which provides all the features needed in order to run videos at high speeds without buffering issues or data limits hindering me as well as excellent customer support via Facebook group where they release updates.

Cons

Only had a glitch with thumbnails on new uploads and I am sure they will fix this as it's a new product.

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Price and storage limits.

Ashiq from AM Digital

Unique and The best Video Hosting Platform

I use Vadoo for all the End-to-end video hosting. Either it might be a video course or VSL or video pitching, or explanatory video, vadoo helps me host all of these videos and operate from one platform at convenience. Its a treasure for me.

Pros

A ton of features. Check this out, - HLS Encryption - Full HD Spport - Whitelable - CDN - Speed - Eye catchy UI - CTA in between your videos - Collect details while playing videos - Seperate folder for each projects Imagine all such features at such a great affordable price. You can implement all these features in no time. Never regret it later, Just go for it. Its a must have tool

Cons

So far, there is nothing much. But here are a few which I felt it could be better, - Changing the video on the back end for the same front end URL - More interactive UI - Subfolder within project folders And the Vadoo team is already working on that.

Vadoo has HLS Encryption which Vimeo is missing

Prabdeep from Freelancer

Pros

Refreshing to see great video hosting, simple to use and at a great price with no subscription. I luckily snapped up the lifetime deal. As i do slightly longer video tutorials it is important that there are no ads to distract the students. Great devliery speeds, I really like the support and facebook group (no bots) and get to chat with a human being and they have excellent customer service. They actually really care about the customer feedbak and regularly update their products based on this. They have an active roadmap which they are always working. Vadoo tv is still innovating and adding more new features. Nice touch to be able to emebedd on the website, a slick landing page and CTA are great for the video conversion. The HLS encryption it quite secure and gives a great piece of mind so it makes it more difficult to download the protected videos. Nice interface for the customised player and the white lable makes you look more professional I also like the web interface so that it is easy to manage projects. Overall i have converted to a vadoo fan! Thanks

Cons

custom HTML as a Call to Action but this is on the road map

Reasons for Choosing Vadoo

Simple to use, great price, great support and no subscription