Browse Engagez Reviews

Lalit from Strategic Engagement and Event Solutions

'Engagez' Virtual Meetings & Events Platform: A hidden gem!

100% of our clients, leading MNCs and International Associations have liked the platform to the extent of giving us repeat business for all their virtual events needs. Highly recommended!

Pros

There are relatively less platforms for conducting virtual events that have been developed pre-COVID over the years based on User-Feedback & by teams that understand meetings & events. Engagez is one such that provides value for money and is as efficient for a Corporate meetings as it is for an Association event. For Attendees and Builders alike, the UI is easy, simple, comprehensive and intuitive. The learning curve ain't that big and the support is marvellous. Being web-based with a strong mobile UI, the accessibility for Users is well taken care of. FLEXIBILITY in design, MALLEABILITY in the 'look & feel', EFFICIENCY in running, easy & seamless INTEGRATION with other Apps, make it a winner all the way!

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind as a direct answer to this question. There are of course constant upgrades in terms of features that is a sign of growth and moving ahead with the times.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

Pricing. Support. Features. Flexibility. User Experience. User Interface.

Amy from New England HIMSS

Best Virtual Conference Platform - HANDS DOWN

Overall, I loved working with Engagez. The team was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I already have been recommending them to other chapters across the country.

Pros

What I loved about the software was how highly customizable it was, along with the ease of use. It allowed us so much flexibility which we did not have with a previous software vendor who charged us double the amount. They have their own graphic designer who does amazing work, and they are very accommodating with any changes we would request.

Cons

There weren't any major dislikes with the software.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

I was really happy with what they were offering compared to other products, especially when it came to our vendor management for booths, along with the flexibility and customization options at a very reasonable price. We plan on using them for all our virtual events moving forward.

Reasons for Switching to Engagez

Extremely expensive, poor customer service.

Alice from Czech-Taiwanese Business Chamber

Overall ok! Even though we experienced problems, we would run our events via Engagez again.

Pros

The price/result ratio was the best fit for us. As a small NGO, we could afford to host a big and good-looking event. If one learns the software, it offers a lot of design options

Cons

Even though we learnt the software quite well, we ended up with a restriction on the main menu (which we probably set up and forgot to change), so around 10 % of the attendees did not see our events on the first day, because they could not see the menu properly. I think that was our main fear from the beginning that we will forget to set some important features and functions, and the system will not work properly on the day D. The time difference also did not work for us quite well, as it was 9 hours and it slowed down our communication with tech support.

Hayley from Inlanta Mortgage

Inlanta Mortgage | Engagez Review

We mostly had a fantastic experience with Engagez. The platform itself provided everything we needed for our annual conference. We did have a few issues with our Engagez onboarding team member however that took away from our admin experience. Our Engagez onboarding team member frequently did not have confident answers to our questions regarding platform functionality, they did not touch base with us at all through the duration of the actual event to check up on the status of everything, and did not touch base with us at all after the event was completed to see how everything went. This survey is the first time we have heard from the platform since our event. We did pay for the extra day-of assistance, so it was very disappointing that nobody ever checked in with us.

Pros

We found the product extremely user friendly for our attendees and for the admins as well. We were able to set everything up fairly independently without any issues. We enjoyed the live stream feature, the automated recording feature, and the functionality of the exhibit hall booths.

Cons

If there would be a way to set up the livestream within the platform I think that may have been easier for our speakers instead of having to provide day of logistics and configure the live stream via Zoom. Our attendees also mentioned they would have like some face-to-face interaction with some speakers and sponsors during the event. This would have been useful within the exhibit hall booths.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

Prince, functionality, live-streaming functionality, on-demand functionality

Craig from TalkingTree Creative

Engagez is our go to platform more than any others

Overall, Engagez has proved to offer more of what we need on most events making it our most often choice.

Pros

The most important features in Engagez are the ability to customize just about everything to make it look the way we want. It's even flexible enough to allow us to use a tool that's meant for one thing in a new way to accomplish something else. The static pages are great for embedding other web experiences and the exhibit area was a big hit with sponsors who exhibited in the virtual hall.

Cons

I think they need to add some kind of round table tool (such as Zoom) so breakouts can be handled better in the platform. Alternatively they could integrate Zoom more thoroughly using the Zoom API. I also think that a more thorough Engagez API should be published so we can integrate third party website experiences into the platform while passing the user information to that third party app. This would mean that the user will not need to log in to the third party app as they do now.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

The others were too expensive and not as customizable

Joanna from Dawson walker

Really good platform

very positive - team are great to work with. it has helped us greatly with our events over the past year.

Pros

The engagez team are very responsive and open to new updates and feedback. The platform is really customisable. loads of functionalities available

Cons

We do have a few firewall issues Registration and emails could do with being a little more user friendly

Price Customisation We could learn and update the platform ourselves

Michael from Inspired Film and Video Ltd

Best Virtual Exhibition platform I have used.

I like the platform and have had a very positive experience with it.

Pros

Engagez is a reliable, robust and easy to use platform to host virtual events on. We have now hosted over 20 events on this platform for a wide range of customers and received some great feedback.

Cons

I feel if you could organise items in the media library into folders it would save a lot of time on the build of each site. Also i feel it could better integrate with social media to market the event.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

Better pricing and more scope for us to add value to our customers experience.

Benji from MedscapeLIVE!

Solid, versatile virtual/hybrid conference platform with great service

Pros

It is fully self-service, with no features requiring an upgrade or additional help. You can use the software as-is, or dive deep to find tweaks for some really creative uses.

Cons

Occasionally we run across a feature that was clearly written by a software coder and not an experience designer. However, those are swiftly being updated and the EngageZ team has always been very responsive to our inquiries and making major updates.

Elisa from MaHIMA

Outstanding and user friendly online networking platform tool

Excellent! My PM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was responsive and gave me clear and concise answers. I will have more meetings on this platform in the future.

Pros

This platform was intuitive and easy to use for a event meeting planner. I have minimal HTML background and varied computer skills. I built my entire conference 3 day conference including sessions, exhibitor hall, leader board and networking forums on my own following the support resources. I did use my one on one time scheduled appointments with my project manager to verify and test my conference, but I found it extremely user friendly and my attendees and exhibitors were MORE than IMPRESSED!!!

Cons

There were only a few things I would change....or ask to be enhanced. I would like to broadcast messages to fade or close after a set amount of time. I would also like the surveys after each session to "pop up" or be more visual to the attendees. Otherwise I have no complaints....

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

Networking and interactive capability. I also LOVE the option to prerecord the session and have the speaker live in the chat answering questions for the full session.

December 2021

Jennifer from Good Shepherd Community Care

December 2021

Event Feedback

Pros

Ability to customize look and feel to match event goals.

Cons

We used this for a very basic virtual event so did not have the opportunity to take advantage of all the available features.

Reasons for Switching to Engagez

Price point and Engagez came highly recommended.

Michael from Data Conenctors

Engagez is a robust virtual event environment that is a great value for the money

Engagez solves for our need to accomplish multiple virtual events, with sponsors/exhibitors in each.

Pros

Ability to clone/repeat events; easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not the most robust/sexy design

value for money

value for money

Sarah from Florida Academy of Science

Great option for virtual meetings

Very happy with the end product and would be happy to use again for future conferences.

Pros

The level of customization was what drew me to the software and it was easy to navigate as a novice user to the platform with the additional on boarding super package. Our Engagez representative was patient and extremely helpful to getting the site to look and function to our initial expectations and beyond. The leaderboard and social lounges created the virtual community and engagement we hoped for!

Cons

There were a few bugs and features that didn’t work as advertised, like the search for individual attendees, social lounges were linked between pages even when set to specific user groups. We were able to adjust to the issues we encountered. The billing was the most confusing part. It was not clear when the bill would be issued and we didn’t not get responses to emails.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

Customization was the reason I went with this product over other platforms I piloted.

Sandi from NATIONAL TUTORING ASSOCIATION, INC.

Engagez is the For You!

Pros

This software is so easy to work with and all of our attendees had no problem. Tech support was always online with us. It was fantastic.

Cons

I can't say that there was anything that we really didn't like. Oh, sure there were one or two little hitches, but that is to be expected. The trick is that anything that arose was fixed immediately. Our conference was a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

From the start we saw that Engagez offered what we wanted for our virtual conference at a price that we could afford. Plus, we felt very comfortable with the level of customer service.

Kate from Lincoln Institute of Land Policy

Industry: Think Tanks

Great value

Loved the ease of booking time with customer service agents.

Pros

It was easy to set up and run from behind the scenes. Customer service went above and beyond to help solve my technical problems.

Cons

I wish there were more examples or templates to follow, i.e. more knowledge sharing.

Jenn from Area Agencies on Aging Association

Annual Conference

Our account manager was wonderful, very attentive. All of management is responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to accommodate the things we asked for. We will use them again for sure.

Pros

The software is very engaging. The graphics and features to help get attendees involved was so valuable. The other feature that saved me hours of time is the analytics. Loved having everything at my fingertips. I felt like I really had a good pulse on the conference throughout the week. They are very thorough with what is captured.

Cons

Some attendees struggled if not using chrome or firefox. Would be nice to have more solid use with other browsers, too. People had to refresh often during the event to stop that "glitch" or change browsers.

CHRISTINA from LeadingAge PA

Engagez was a great option

Engagez staff are very responsive and are eager to help make your event a success. Though attendees miss in-person meetings, they were very impressed with our virtual venue.

Pros

Engagez virtual platform is very intuitive to design/configure. It says a lot that 97% of attendees rated the virtual venue ‘very easy’ or ‘easy’ to navigate. Engagez also provides great analytics both during and after the event.

Cons

We would like the ability to load more than one thumbnail at the beginning of a live-streaming session.

Ivy from LeadingAge NJ & DE

Love Engagez!

The Engagez team did everything possible to support and elevate our virtual conference. Their passion, energy, and dedication is invaluable!!

Pros

The support from staff is impeccable. Everything was easy to navigate and the platform was intuitive. Analytics are awesome!

Cons

nothing really .. maybe more stuff for "face to face" - the new video feature is awesome. I think folks just miss being in person and an online platform simply can't be what an in person platform is so it's not really a fair comparison.

Joseph from Online Expos LLC

Excellent Online Event Management Platform

Our overall experience with Engagez is and has always been EXCELLENT.

Pros

The ability to customize and the quick and generous responsiveness of the team is fantastic.

Cons

Certain aspects could probably be more customizable "out of the box"

Barbara from Collect! Credit & Collection Software

Hosted a successful user conference on Engagez

We had to host a software user event, and could not wait for a live event to be possible. We selected Engagez because we had experienced it as participants. Our overall experience was excellent. Solid, attractive, flexible platform and excellent support.

Pros

We chose this because we had been exposed to in through another industry event and liked its feeling of openness, and effort to simulate some live experiences. We were very happy with our choice. Of course there was a learning curve, but in many ways the system was intuitive. Also their help was fantastic. We got some overall walkthroughs and then I could always make an appointment with a very capable support person for specific questions.

Cons

The meeting function only allowed for 50 people so we had to use GoToMeeting. Also I am not a fan of their support materials. The search functions can be considerably improved. It was hard to find information on things I had questions about.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

We had experienced it as attendees.

JACK from Energy Marketing Conferences

Great experience. Highly recommended

Pros

Engagez is the best and most reliable portal for virtual events. It is affordable, and the team is very responsive to our needs.

Cons

The online video-chatting in meeting rooms didn't work so well for us. I would like to see the ability for people to visit the exhibitor hall and leave a message that goes to the exhibitor's cell phone as a text message... any time of day or night

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

most responsive to our needs

Tiffani from Abracon

Great service

We were able to host our conference with ease and then move on to bi-weekly trainings. Attendees really liked the platform which made it even better from an administrator view.

Pros

I really enjoyed how easy it was to get everything set up. There wasn't a huge lead time needed and my team was able to get in to the software and get going at a very rapid pace.

Cons

The need to integrate with Zoom for live calls.

Price

Pricing and features.

Phillip from UCLA Anderson School of Management

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Loved Engagez

It was great. They were affordable, attentive, professional, and committed to making sure our Conference was the best it could be. I had multiple colleagues reach out saying how impressed they were after our single-day event, which still took months of planning, and I've credited Engagez with the success. Also shout out to[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our dynamite Engagez rep!

Pros

We loved our Engagez representative,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the customizability of the platform. We could design everything we wanted to best represent our conference, its attendees and speakers. The ability of the attendees to interact via video or chatting was another crucial feature, as keeping engagement high in a digital format was a challenge we wanted to tack.e

Cons

The registration was a little tricky with our ticketing service, Eventbrite, but mostly just required several iterations to make sure we brought late registrants onto Engagez.

Dianna from SYNNEX Canada

Engagez vs other virtual platforms

Very positive experience with Engagez. Would use again and recommend for a platform.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use the Engagez platform. Very cost effective.

Cons

Very simplistic basic virtual platform ... no bells and whistles. Not engaging enough to the user. Need more face to face features.

cost and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Engagez

cost and ease of development

Margaret from TBX: Total Brand Experience

EASIEST PLATFORM OUT THERE

Moving live events to virtual due to Covid is not easy. Engagez makes it so easy for us to emulate the live experience. They are creative, helpful, proactive...a pleasure overall!

Pros

It is very flexible and user-friendly. The platform is robust and you can build just about any type of virtual experience on top of it. I've been doing virtual events for years and this is the best platform I have found.

Cons

Nothing thus far! There has been nothing we have tried to do that we can't.

Ralph from Family Care Network

Engagez great product for a great price

Great Communication all the way. From the initial quote to all the training, Engagez wants to ensure that the event is successful. We were impressed as I am sure that they have many customer and venues especially during this past year with so many events being virtual. And despite this, Engagez had constant communication with our company to be sure that all our questions were answered.

Pros

The team at Engagez were very helpful and response. We opted to setup the vendors and venue and not use their professional services but their team was very helpful with any questions we had. They had great initial training and the first event went off without any issues.

Cons

There are a few features that Engagez lacks of their competitors. But for the price, those additional features are not worth the savings you get at Engagez.

Amy from KJA

Great option to make online events feel more personal

Great company to work with. Very helpful and friendly.

Pros

Product is very easy to use and customizable. We love the fact we can engaged both our attendees and sponsors.

Cons

Nothing we don't like about the software.

Jeroen from AcademicTransfer

Flexible, with a steep learning curve

Good value for money, especially when you have time for a thorough test and setup. Customer service doesn't respond too quickly. It can take weeks to resolve problems and days to respond, even when bought support hours.

Pros

Flexible, stable environment. Video calls are of great quality.

Cons

Setup is often for professionals, not that easy.

Reasons for Choosing Engagez

Pricing and flexibility. Value for money.

Cathy from Birdeye

Best Virtual Event platform!!!

Wonderful

Pros

Not only was the product very easy to use and set up but the implementation and build out was done very well and I have complete confidence that the event would turn out well and it did!

Cons

Nothing- loved it! Would use again and again!

Elizabeth from Alteris Group

Alteris Group Review on Engagez

Pros

The live streaming, engagement features like the leaderboard, live chat and Q&A, polling, etc. Also the ability to customize the look and feel.

Cons

Would prefer more flexibility in the customization of the venue, for example fonts.

Griffin from Kentucky Justice Association

Great Virtual Venue!

Everything was great!

Pros

The Exhibit Hall was the most important feature for our venue allowing our members to meet and learn more about our sponsors. We also wanted to provide the option for them to network amongst each other as well as have access to all course materials.

Cons

It took a while to learn how to use the platform, but it became easier to use the more and more we used it. Wish we could have done more with emailing direct access groups.

Katrinsa from Armenian American Medical Association

Great first experience!

Wanted to create an event that was more than a Zoom webinar and we definitely got that!

Pros

I liked the customer support that helped us navigate a new tool that we hadn't used before.

Cons

One improvement would be easier integration with other branding and design applications, like Canva, so that content created there could be leveraged in engagez. This is in reference to things like formatting, fonts, images, etc.

Ralph from Dawson Walker

Excellent customisable platform with an excellent support team

Being able to offer our clients customised solutions for conferences, exhibitions and workshops

Pros

The ability to design and build our own experiences

Cons

Firewall issues have been a challenge on occasions