All RegFox Reviews

Dave

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Regfox rocks

Overall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true.

PROS

I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after the first class will pay a prorated lower fee, all done automatically. In truth, the software is thought through so well, so cleverly, that I have not found anything I cannot do if I want. It's really a blank slate restricted by my creativity and ability to think logically. If I wanted to, I can even prevent individuals from registering while other can register if I want. It's really amazing software, that I am still coming to understand and it does pretty much everything I want, and I am not an easy customer to please.

CONS

One con is that sometimes the software can be labor intensive, meaning it takes a lot of work to design certain complex tasks, something I suspect most people will NOT have to worry about. Second, and it's not exactly a "con" of the software, but what one needs to be aware of is that to make this software really "sing" for you, it really helps to like to think about logic a little. It's built for everyone, so everyone can use it to some degree, but not everyone will be able to do anything. But that's where the tech support comes in and they can help.

Mikel

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

A Robust From Builder

Overall, RegFox is great for those who have an in-depth knowledge of form building and want the ability to customize forms. With some light training and practice with the platform, it can be a great tool in anyone's line-up for forms. JotForm also has a great and easy payment setup for collecting payments during forms, while even allowing for partial payments now and charging again later. The backend process is also very seamless and easy to use.

PROS

I really liked the customizability of RegFox and it's in-depth, robust framework of customizing forms. The conditional logic building on the form is very customizable.

CONS

I didn't like that it was as user-friendly as I'd hoped. It can be a bit cumbersome to someone new at form building.

Reason for choosing RegFox

RegFox was much more safe and secure with accepting and managing payment options for forms. It also has more robust features included in the form building compared to some of the other platforms we looked at.

Liana

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Feedback on conference registration

It is positive. Customer support has been extremely helping in finding alt solutions to the existing platform and work arounds.

PROS

I like that there is customer support available to help with simple questions that come up.

CONS

I do not like the mobile view and the limitations on customization.

Reason for choosing RegFox

No, our developer just recommended giving fuel which included adding this platform for ease of integration.

Lauri

Law Enforcement

Reviewed April 2018

Great product at a good price

I use it to register attendees for my conference and training events.

PROS

Fairly easy to use - only slightly buggy. They just added the ability to print badges and it works well and is easy. I've had virtually no problems.

CONS

I'm still waiting for the invoice feature that they told me two years ago was six months away. And they don't seem to have it as a high priority.

Cindy

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

RegFox experience

PROS

I recently used RegFox to set up an event registration page, and I was thoroughly impressed with the platform's ease of use and functionality. The software was intuitive and straightforward, allowing me to customize the registration process to my liking quickly. But what truly stood out was the exceptional customer support I received from [sensitive content hidden]. Whenever I had a question or issue, [sensitive content hidden] was quick to respond and always went above and beyond to ensure that my problem was resolved efficiently. Her patience, knowledge, and professionalism were exemplary, and I couldn't be happier with the level of service she provided. Overall, I would highly recommend RegFox to anyone looking for a reliable, user-friendly event registration platform, and I can attest firsthand to the company's commitment to outstanding customer support.

CONS

What I like least about RegFox is that I didn't find it sooner.

Lisa

Sports, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Former user

Customer service during pandemic unfortunately drove us away. While every business we interacted with gave us full refunds for event-related cancellations made at the start of the pandemic (spring 2020), RegFox was the one exception. As a NPO, we decided it was our responsibility to support our community during such troubling times, by providing full participant refunds on events we had to cancel. RegFox refused to refund fees we had paid them on the registrations that had to be cancelled due to the pandemic, thus positioning our organization in a net-loss. Months later, we were contacted by [sensitive content hidden], and told to book a call; “we want to hear from you; what can we do to make this right and get you back as a customer?” Optimistic about their outreach, we explained our situation again and communicated that our only request was for the registration “admin” fees be refunded to us, and they declined. As a result, we have found other lower cost registration options that do not cost a per-registration fee.

PROS

It is easy to manage multiple events, with landing pages, easily-customizable registration forms, and communications

CONS

Sub-par customer service that over-promised and under-delivered.

Reasons for switching to RegFox

More professional platform, more user friendly, more customizable, built-in payment fields

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Honest RegFox Review

Responsive customer service and support along with a well thought out interface from which to creatively set up our events.

PROS

We needed a registration service that did not place its own branding on our events or allow advertisements for other peoples events. Regfox fits our requirements beautifully. Also, appreciate the ongoing improvements that RegFox continues to add.

CONS

Have not experienced any negatives in our use of RegFox

Reasons for switching to RegFox

We switched because Regfox allows us to brand our registration pages and does not force us to use their branding. Ease of use and a plethora of options were additional reasons for the switch.

Andy

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Efficiency Increased = Productivity Increased

Consumer registration has been streamlined for efficiency - freeing up more time for our team to manage other important aspects of our business - reporting is simply laid out to understand too

PROS

Easy to build manage use extremely versatile - meets about 99% of my needs.

CONS

All has been great for me so far I really do not have anything negative to say at this point

Reason for choosing RegFox

ease of reaching staff by phone - communication is key to me - if and when there is a problem I needed to know I was working with a team who would be concerned with my individual account and was not going to just be another number in the client list

Reasons for switching to RegFox

Druple 7 is going extinct and writing a new custom system didn't make sense long term for our business.

Jessie

Events Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2022

Love RegFox - hate WePay

Other than the payment system issues (WePay), RegFox has been incredible.

PROS

RegFox is hands down the best event registration system out there. It's incredibly user friendly both for those designing the registration and the end user. We love how easily it can be customized to fit all of our registration needs.

CONS

The payment management system which is a third party software is cumbersome and hard to work with. We wish that RegFox simply had their own payment system.

Reasons for switching to RegFox

Eventbrite simply isn't as user friendly and is hard to manage. RegFox made managing attendees so easy and we love the interface.

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

A top-of-the-line Event platform at the best price in the industry!

RegFox is more than just an Event Platform. We have also used it to sell collateral content for our events. It seems to be a very solid platform. It's never gone down for me, and customer service is as near as the chat box. You can pay way more money for another Event platform, but you'd be wasting your money. RegFox has it all.

PROS

RegFox is perfect for our Event applications, but the #1 asset in RegFox is it's Customer Service. I recently needed help on a project and their CSR ([sensitive content hidden]) went out of her way to help me solve my issue. She sent me customized videos showing, step-by-step where to find and implement the solutions I was looking for. Later, she followed up to see that all was good. Our previous Event platform provider took days sometimes to return an email, and live interaction wasn't even available.

CONS

I do wish it were easier to copy-paste content from other apps without screwing up the formatting. It sometimes takes me an hour just to re-format content. It's also hard to see what you're typing when the copy is white.

Kristine

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2023

Product is great, but Customer Service is better!

When I needed customer service and requested information, I received a response in a quick and timely manner. Not wanting to type a book, I had over-simplified my question at the start and was given answers that I knew would not work for me or that I had already tried. On my second attempt, I listed more details to my questions and the resulting response from customer service was "let's talk" followed by a link to sign up for times to converse/screen share. Because of some spiritual warfare, minutes before I was to connect with RegFox to answer my questions, the system went down, but [sensitive content hidden] was kind enough to send a quick email stating the issue and that she would connect with me when the system was back up and running. Within 10 minutes RegFox was back up and I was connected to [sensitive content hidden]. Thankfully she was able to find me the quick solution I needed.

PROS

Customer Service: I had spent a good number of days programming my first registration and utilized several RegFox videos as well as videos made by others in my parent organization about how to do certain specific items within a registration. My eyes were almost crossed with my looking at the actions page and which ones were working as expected and which were not. I encountered a place where I wanted to limit the number of sessions one type of registrant could select. I figured there had to be an easier way than to have to write actions for each of the 5 session options. I did struggle for a few days trying to find out how to connect with a representative from RegFox, until finally my eyes actually focused on the little chat button on the bottom right. Once I spotted that, customer service was wonderful. Even despite the power outage at the time of my call with [sensitive content hidden]. There have also been several emails since publishing just asking if things are going well. I was told by my co-worker that the customer service is wonderful and I totally agree. Thank you.

CONS

The actions page is a wonderful tool and it can be very helpful. I especially like the ability to change the order of the actions with a click and drag option. What might be helpful is a way to print or create a document that lists all the actions. Some way to see them as a whole. This may be out there, but I just copied the data and dumped it into a word document to see the group of actions as a whole. It was there that I found I had duplicated several actions.

Reason for choosing RegFox

My parent company has used RegFox for a few years now and our smaller branch was just put under them, so I was not part of the considerations of other products.

Rick

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Awesome Software. Even more awesome support.

I'm very impressed with the easy of building professional solutions. RegFox makes me look more skilled than I am! The ability and responsiveness of the support team is mind-blowing. They respond quickly, clearly, and accurately - the best support team I've ever encountered. (I was an IT manager for 40 years, so that's saying something!) Bravo! I hope you are able to keep the small company personal service as you grow.

PROS

RegFox hits the mark for our music retreat. RegFox provides a great balance of ease of implementation, yet powerful features. And the low cost makes this uniquely suited to the needs of non-profit organizations like ours. Building RegFox pages makes me smile - over and over it surprises me how well it handles tricky corner cases.

CONS

There are lots opportunities to expand the set of elements for building pages. There are lots of opportunities to expand on Action rule options. But what's there now is impressive -especially at the current price. It would be great to provide a sampler library of implementations to get other ideas how to best implement more sophisticated solutions. It would be great to have examples how to use html to further customize solutions.

Reason for choosing RegFox

I first saw RegFox used successfully by a peer organization. When I asked, they gave RegFox two thumbs up! The low price point made it the only viable commercial option for us.

Reasons for switching to RegFox

We needed a higher quality, more flexible solution. RegFox's low price point made it possible for us to upgrade.

Kristin

Used free trial

Reviewed January 2016

Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service

Pros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great deal of questions and problems while setting up my campaign. It was a blessing to have a responsive customer service team. Cons: The interface is a bit clunky for me. While I am a online registration novice, I do consider myself a pretty tech intuitive person. The set up of my campaign was extremely difficult and user experience unfriendly. Until the campaign launched, I had to call or message the tech support with a plethora of questions daily. Establishing the gateway was easy once I found my information on "settings" but once again - It just was not initiative on the site. Also, there was a glitch on requiring first and last name when I launch initially. The biggest improvement opportunity I saw was for the communication follow ups. Perhaps it was my novice brain, but I was trying to use this page to communicate with the registrants without the use of email. I had a welcome packet to send out and I could not delete the campaign after it was sent out. It also was not clear to me it would not be send out past the first people that were signed up at the time. The problem was resolved, but left me feeling uneasy. Further explanation on how to use this section would be great. All in all - keep up the great customer service, and customization of RegFox. Look to create more efficiencies and clarity for the user while guiding through the platform.

Elizabeth

Non-Profit Organization Management

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed March 2017

SO FAR SO AWESOME!

Okay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor, we barely broke even. Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death. Not so anymore. The difference in customer service and ease of use has been phenomenal. I can't imagine that it won't be the same all the way through to the end. I will let you know how it goes. So...I will be posting again as of April 30, 2017 (the day after our event.) All I can guarantee, at this point, to anyone who wants to try this particular service...THEY ARE AWESOME. The email contact folksrespond quickly, appropriately, with curtesy and a sense of humor. Whether computer generated or out of some third world country...I don't know. What I do know is that I FELT and truly believed that I was being advised by my best friend's daughter from next door. That alone was well worth the couple of dollars per registrant that is required by this service. We are very excited to see how our registrants respond. We'll keep this review blog posted! Best regards, Beth Casano, President of WoB, Inc. Vero Beach Florida.

PROS

Ease of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing

CONS

...seriously? Set up...flawless. We'll let you know about end user.

Janet

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

I am very pleased with RegFox. I have been using them for about 3 years.

PROS

I like that it is easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and knowledgeable.

CONS

Some of the forms need refinement to make them even easier to use.

Price and functionality

Tara

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2020

Simple, effective, quality product - even for non-web professionals!

PROS

Very easy to use, set up, edit and administer overall; lots of design features; GREAT reporting features and demographic gathering. Customer service is EXCELLENT - I prefer live chat, and they are very attentive and give lots of detail, solutions, and other ideas to better your site function.

CONS

Before learning all the ins and outs of Reg Fox, I assumed it could operate like an Amazon shopping cart. While there are some outstanding features in Reg Fox, it doesn't have true cart functionality, so it would be an issue for you depending on what you're trying to sell or accomplish.

Amy

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2017

Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events.

Many, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support.

PROS

- It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation. - Flexibility with reordering or adding fields - Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses! - Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign. - Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours - I could go on!

CONS

Just one thing so far, which is that the font color in the confirmation is inconsistent, and I have tried to highlight the text and choose the color. I still get gray and black text, which must be due to the editor. Do I really need to know HTML to fix this? Should be easier. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about.

Kevin