Browse Run The World Reviews

Jordan from Revetize

Awesome for group meetings

Overall, I'm extremely impressed with RTW, and plan to use it for years to come.

Pros

Very impressed with this software. I was using Airmeet, which is great as well, but wasn't perfect. I needed to find something that was flawless for my atendees, and I felt Run the World met those expectations slightly better than Airmeet.

Cons

I've heard they blast my attendees with marketing emails. I'd love to be able to at least throttle that down a bit. But overall, very impressed with the user experience.

Judie from Coin Up

Solid Virtual Event Platform with Room to Grow

Generally a good experience with RTW in spite of the various issues. I'm pretty sure they have solved some of these problems. The customer support was helpful, however there were certain product limitations that could not be overcome.

Pros

RTW was an affordable virtual event platform that allowed for added fun features. The learning curve was low, and customer service was responsive and somewhat helpful. One of the best features is the Groupfie.

Cons

RTW could make it easier to add video content to an event especially short (1-3mins). The only option we had was to upload videos to YouTube and screen share from a link. This was cumbersome, even with a dedicated tech producer. It's much more streamlined to upload the videos to RTW and simply click to play. Another feature we used was the 1:1 networking. This was fun, but ideally the match ups would be between our team members and our guests. There was no way to filter who met who, consequently I was matched with other members of my team, vs. potential customers. We also had multiple hosts, and switching between various combinations of hosts and guests could be more streamlined. I would say StreamYard had this down (as well as the video sharing). Grab the mic feature did not always work, and this was likely due to user browser choice and/or internet issues.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

RTW was recommended by a trusted digital expert. Hopin was still very new.

Diana from Hispanic Federation

Feedback for Run the World

As mentioned, our organizations was using the platform for specific events. I would have liked to use it more often, but the formatting just did not fit our needs. I appreciated the support team very much, they have always been there to help with any questions and were very patience with needs.

Pros

I loved the different social interactions available. I liked the event page that gets created once you complete your event. I liked that recordings are available for the team after the event. The app connections you can have as people sign up for the platform. It is visually pleasing and highlights the speakers effectively.

Cons

The sign up process for attendees is not intuitive and it is confusing once people "RSVP'ed" for the event. The constant emails send reminders but it is not clear for attendees that they have to complete an account. As for speakers, the process to get them on the platform is also very confusing, we had to walk each speaker step by step to ensure that they knew how to sign up and enter the event. I also wish there was opportunities for subtitles to be added as speakers are presenting for accessibility purposes. The "booth" format is also difficult to implement because you need to attach a "sponsor" but you can't just make a speaker lead that room. Overall, the platform is great, but more details and support that walks people step by step will be helpful. I also wish the materials were available in other languages. We did not use the platform every month, instead we used it for bigger events, so I do think the more people use it the more intuitive it will become.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

The team was very personable and supportive. We felt that they heard our needs and were helpful throughout the whole process.

Jessica from theBird+theBeard

Fun, Reliable Format for Your Next Webinar

Pros

I’ve taught several webinars on Run the World and I just love the format. Very easy to use. Great chat and video Q&A features. Fun as well!

Cons

I wish there could be a more collaborative option for multiple users working together.

Reasons for Switching to Run The World

Run the World had better features at a better price

Amanda from PLZ Aeroscience

Connection For the New Normal

Overall, run the world has been great to connect our organization together during a time we cannot be in person. It closely mirrors and in person experience and allows you to do this without having someone to match each person for the chat afterwards.

Pros

Run the World has allowed us to host our meetings that we would typically have in person. Due to the pandemic, we could not have our typical meetings. The software has allowed us all to connect, listen to a keynote speaker, and have social hour afterwards to mimic the feel of an in person gathering.

Cons

Sometimes the algorithm pairs you with the same person after a short period. Perhaps it should recognize you have paired with somebody already and allow you to pair with somebody new.

Reasons for Switching to Run The World

We were interested in exploring another platform that offers us different options for meeting.

Lakiesha from Men of Acts Ministries

Just okay

It worked.. but was frustrated that our replays were not accurate. They barely played my replays and they actually disappeared.

Pros

like the cocktail meet and greet and the fireside chat was good.

Cons

Lots of confusion. Hate that customer service isnt around to actually provide help.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

Because I was a part of an event that used it.

Sergio from Solution Center Group

It has great features for speakers and trainers - and they are listening

I see this platform as a good platform for coaches and trainers. You can have thousands of people. And you can easily switch between main stage (where you can bring people up and everyone sees you and your guest) to tables where they can have different discussions, to milling where people can share and exchange ideas in short burts.

Pros

I am a speaker and trainer. Pre-Covid, I was used to holding very engaging workshops and seminars where I could pair people up and in some exercises have them mill around the room and share and talk with many people. While zoom has been a very good and solid platform (which I still use) and breakout rooms have improved in flexibility, It is difficult to create a dynamic milling. Plus adding users starts to become expensive. Run the World - gives me a platform where I can easily group people in main session, tables (similar to beakout rooms), and speed meeting (which they call cocktail hour) where I can do the milling. Switching between these is extremely simple. You can do it yourself and do not need an assistant to accompany you to do this. Another thing I like is that they are receptive to suggestions and are incorporating changes into their platform. For example - I wanted the name to change from "cocktail hour" which is does NOT reflect the missing exercises - and they will change them. It is on a one on one event at this time. And Rund the World seems to be supported and backed and used by Big Names as seen in their ads and about information.

Cons

I do not like that the milling is called "happy hour". It is not. It is just a way for people to mix and exhange ideas in a very fast and dynamic way. I do not like the color scheme. Although you can change it - it is still in my taste a little playful. I would like more freedom in the scheme. I do not like that camera resolution is at 780. Although I believe that they have heard us and are adding capabilities to have 1028 streaming capability.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

I am still evaluating and do not believe that I will use Run The World exclusively - as other platforms still have their base and their things. I will continue to use zoom for certain things. However for larger audience and workshops I definitely plan to continue to use Run the World.

André M. from OneQuantum, LLC

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Run the World, one event at a time

I've organized a dozen conferences with over 10K attendees, and hundreds of workshops - RTW makes it easy, customizable and engaging, which is essential to growing my business.

Pros

A really fun and engaging platform by a young startup team that is committed to continuously improving, growing and developing. RTW offers plenty of options, different setups, rooms and features, which make it a very engaging platform. Hosts can set up networking events, cocktail hours, take very popular group selfies, share CTAs and much more. Users can chat, connect, provide feedback and engage. The UI is clean and function - admins benefit from a solid report out for sponsors.

Cons

Customer support is friendly and dedicated but needs to grow more professional, pricing has changed 3 times since I am using RTW and not in my benefit. Admin's don't have a moderator function to give them better control options of live stages.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

We reviewed all popular platforms and RTW had the best combination of innovation, fun features for engagement and professional look & feel with the necessary pro tools to make it practicable.

Reasons for Switching to Run The World

Most platforms are boring and undifferentiated.

Anthony from AWare Catalysts

Solid platform for users

Pros

I have been a panelist as part of a conference and an attendee. What I like most was the ease of use from signing on to the system to interacting with other people in the audience. Last, I likes the ability to add a reaction during the talk/presentation.

Cons

The thing I liked the least was that I experienced delays during the program, but that could have been due to my computer and internet connection.

Michele from Coba US

Run the World is Easy to Run!

Pros

Super easy for participants to use the platform regardless of technical savy.

Cons

Participants need to have good internet bandwith

Jennifer from alpha Kappa Delta Phi International Sorority, Inc.

Easy to use and great UI

The RTW team is very responsive with our questions and are very willing to hear all feedback. They truly want to transform the way online events are held, and are able to make events feel more fun and organized. I really enjoyed working with the RTW staff to get everything we needed (though we didn't need much!).

Pros

Run the World has great built in features that are perfect for conferences. We especially enjoy the creativity of the cocktail party and groupfie feature. It allows participants to stay engaged with the program. The platform is also extremely affordable. Our users all agreed that the user interface was easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

Our conferences are rather big (500+ users) so it may have slowed down the software a little bit. Sometimes there were connection issues or groupfies wouldn't load, but other than that, we saw no issues with the platform.

Amazing user experience for conference attendees

Pros

I've attended conferences at RTW multiple times, and i love it! Compared to other virtual meeting/conference platforms, RTW features engaging human connections. During presentation there’s emoji flying around, comments generating fanfares. And there’s also the speed networking session features magical hallway conversation.

Cons

There’s a feature called donation which is a quick way for user to show their support and a great fundraising opportunity for organizations. However, what I don’t like is: it’s hard or impossible to have tax-deductible workflow, even just a tax-deductible receipt option.

Bryunah from Mary kay

Industry: Cosmetics

EXCELLENT!

I originally joined last year hesitantly, after using a couple other platforms that were a total bust. Run the World has never disappointed me. They have addressed any issues promptly and it runs smoothly!

Pros

I love the customer support, the ease of using this platform and my attendees LOVE the engagement features!! The ability to see who is in the room with a profile picture, say hi individually, interact with the emojis during the presentations and the commenting box and GRAB THE MIC is the best!

Cons

I do wish there was an option for my attendees to join with one click.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

The price point was excellent for a small business owner like myself, the customer service (I put out a couple test questions to see) was prompt, courteous and informed. The setup is simple and the platform is easy to use. And I love the option to offer plenty of free tickets for my event.

Reasons for Switching to Run The World

Hopin completely crashed during my first large event and I got NO customer support - just an apology WEEK AFTER the event ended with an excuse that they need to hire more customer support staff and apologize. No reimbursement, nothing else.

Amanda from Nebraska Library Commission

Industry: Libraries

Zoom is Still Better

Pros

Run The World was relatively easy to use. It has the basic built-in chat and video options I consider essential for all video conferencing platforms. I appreciate the platform's attempt to connect attendees with other online communities hosted through Run the World. The community approach helps me explore other opportunities.

Cons

The requirement to 'grab the mic' with host approval seems cumbersome. Leaving the primary speaker screen was not immediately intuitive as the button only appears on hover and is not labelled. By comparison, Zoom shifts video automatically based on who is speaking, and allows gallery view of attendees, with filter options. There are also fewer reaction options for attendees as compared to Zoom.

Kaela from OLAH INC.

Industry: Textiles

KB Review.

Very good experience using it - reminds me of a Clubhouse type of platform. The overall ease of use for a first time user however might be deemed a little hard.

Pros

The sense of community it brings the user. There is a type of social media content that it brings that could be explored further. This being said, the generation before Gen Z might not fully understand this and could be taught a little bit more about the functions and the use.

Cons

Accessing live programs - there doesnt seem like a seamless transition from the chat functions to the program etc. The user side there is a lot going on, and I understand that this is the beauty of this software; but at the same time the functions are confusing at times and the end use of the product doesnt always seem to deliver as fast and effortless as say some other programs that dont offer the same features. User friendliness is what could really launch this platform, then all the other details that you guys have coded can follow.

Christian from Spryker Systems GmbH

Easy to use virtual events even for large audiences

Participation in virtual evens worked like a charm. Viewer participation and discussion between participants worked well too.

Pros

I attended several virtual meetings and conferences so far, and they worked like a charm so far. The point I was most concerned about is performance. Will the software keep up with hundreds or thousands of users, especially in free conferences? And it did! That's the thing I like most about Run The World.

Cons

Sometimes I had the impression that some more features could have been useful, but as my last attendance at RTW is a while ago, I can't remember any so far. So it couldn't have been so bad.

Trevor from Buena Vista University

Easy to Navigate!

It was very easy to sign up and jump into the NACE conference. It was easy to move around the platform the video and sound quality was great.

Pros

During COVID I was part of numerous virtual conferences and events. The Run the World platform was the easiest to navigate and work through.

Cons

As a user I think that it had everything I needed. I am sure there are things to improve on but as a platform to run a conference I feel it worked great.

Jamie from uwm

Run The World review

Fantastic, I recommend it frequently.

Pros

The one on one networking offered by Run the World creates an amazing and engaging opportunity to speed network at our "cocktail parties." This has been invaluable in building up my LinkedIn network and by creating valuable connections in a totally virtual format. Great value to myself personally and our group as a whole!

Cons

Speakers sometimes had difficulty sharing their slides (onboarding).

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

(Zoom works but Run The World provides a better networking experience)

Rayne from Computer & Network Security

Half-baked platform

This platform needs an incredible amount of work. It's not there for "prime time" as yet. Good ideas but honestly, there needs to be some serious QA work done and User Groups brought in to help make this a fully developed app/platform. I will continue to support my performers if/when they have another show but I refuse to use the platform again. Thank you.

Pros

When it works, it works fine. The quality of the video is decent.

Cons

Most everything. The shows I would attend have multiple pieces to it (pre-show, show, post-show). The way it is all laid out as individual areas, means it makes it very tough to get through to each. When you increase the size of the screen the chat scrolls right through the presentation (awful). The video quality will sometimes become so poor (unclear if it's the platform, the content or not), it just starts the show over. For some of the shows, it would just quit after 10 mins. Again, is this the platform or the video content? The UI is atrocious and harkens back to 2010 or so with giant ineffective buttons. A lot of it just doesn't make sense in how it's layed out. And trust me, I've tried. And the emails. My god the sheer volume of emails one gets just for purchasing 1 show is ridiculous. Each show I get 4-5 messages announcing when the show will start (24 hours to go, show is starting soon! etc). Now add to it that if I purchase pre and post show activities, I get multiple emails for each of those. It's ridiculous the SPAM your system sends out.

Auja from Stanford GSB - Black Business Student Association

Great for small conferences with limited complexity

Pros

RTW is the perfect platform to launch a well-designed and run conference from scratch, especially if you have limited tech personnel. It's intuitive and easy to navigate, and the audience features make it fun to interact with panelists. The cocktail party feature is by far the most fun feature on the platform!

Cons

We were disappointed with a lot of the platform's limitations - you can't have a backstage room once a session starts. The video quality is low. The reporting features are limited. The recordings you get post-session are ABSYMAL - we had a lot of people on a panel but "off-screen" in some sessions and they show up as black squares in your recording, so those speaking are left as tiny squares in random places surrounded by a sea of black. It looks bad. I couldn't recommend something like this for our conference in the future, unless it was purely used to livestream an in-person event.

Farai from OneQuantum Africa

Overall great conferencing app that needs to be more inclusive

Great platform to run virtual communities with a lot of features to encourage and measure engagement. The ability to host networking is awesome - keeps our communities together and fosters one on one relationships.

Pros

Full suite of conferencing capabilities on one platform and insights help with after the event reporting

Cons

Bandwidth demand is so high that in an African context it is not easy to use...our network quality and speeds are not very good.

Hehe from GenDream

Great for team building and conferences

easy onboarding, quick to invite and build an event agenda, very fun to use and host team socials, celebrations, conferences on it.

Pros

very easy to use, 1:1 cocktail party and round table features make my event very social and interactive. Great for companies, marketing teams, and education institutes.

Cons

nothing much. the experience is great. I wish there could be more engagement features in the future.

Brandon from Hispanic Star

Run The World: Virtual Career Fair

Pros

I really enjoyed the feature where you can pass the digital mic to an attendee. Additionally, I also liked that we could have opening music and engage with attendees live.

Cons

It was difficult to get our speakers/panelists to join correctly. Companies have expanded their cyber security and therefore RunTheWorld was unfortunately blocked for some of our attendees.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

I really liked the “Cocktail Party” feature.

Jeanette from Propellerhead-inc

Easy to Use and Powerful Tool for Connecting

Overall it's very fun and easy to use.

Pros

The product is incredibly easy to set up and to use. I had it figured out and set up my first meeting in about 15 minutes. The new features are incredibly fun. It's a great way to add one on one connectivity to a virtual event.

Cons

Sometimes the audio and video quality dipped a bit. And there is an issue that the app will not let you change your audio or camera settings once you enter an event. As a new media junky with 4 attached cameras and 5 attached audio devices, I found this frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

Run The World allowed me to get set up instantly. However the new pricing structure is giving me pause.

Vik from Dreamers VC

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Best Virtual Event/Networking Software Product

Simply outstanding

Pros

Modern User Interface and User Interface along with the robust networking capabilities.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I liked least about this software.

Price and Product

Michele from Mary Kay

Industry: Cosmetics

Love this platform!

We love it! We use it every month; it is convenient and simple.

Pros

It is very simple to use. It looks great and I love the ability to go back and watch the replay.

Cons

As a speaker, there is a learning curve. It's not a Zoom. I wish we could see the other guests who aren't speaking. It helps to know that they are engaged.

Reasons for Switching to Run The World

Difficult to use and expensive.

Kathleen from Ideal Events

Run the World

Pros

I enjoyed using the product to watch the Sexy Liberal Comedy Shows from Stephanie Miller. It was easy to log in and purchase my tickets.

Cons

Sometimes there were a few technical glitches the day of show but it always worked out for me. Some users seem to have a harder time with the program and would put it in the chat.

Sophie from The Institution of Engineering and Technology

Industry: Publishing

Women in Quantum in Africa review of Run the World software

Pros

The Run the World software for the Women in Quantum in Africa event was seamless to use and I would recommend it to others when organising such events.

Cons

I'm not aware if this is a fault of the software, but during the Women in Quantum in Africa event, there were times when speaker's audio and video was very poor and not able to follow. I believe this is more of an issue with the speaker's own tech, so perhaps this is not related to the Run the World software.

Elizabeth from Global SKILLs

Good but needs work

Good but needs work to address function li.itations

Pros

User friendly for basic use, group meeting functions usually adequate, cocktail.hoyr function great

Cons

Not being able to record break out/lounge meetings; not being able to access small group meeting using phone

Reasons for Switching to Run The World

My provider chose to switch

Annie from NovoEd

Here's my experience on Run The World

Loads of fun. Good choice for event support. Something to consider if LD metrics aren't top priority.

Pros

I attended free, monthly sessions from an industry thought leader who convened a Subject Matter Expert on given dates and also facilitated a great discussion with attendees. I like the ease of registration, the ability to communicate with other attendees, the opportunity to return to the recording later in the game, the sense of community.

Cons

There have been some hiccups with connection and broadcast - but unclear what the source of this is. Not sure this is a contender for storing assets, breaking out into small working sessions, being partnered with a coach or peer-mentor. This wasn't my experience - but the functionality may exist.

Michael from Dotsub

Industry: Translation and Localization

How Run The World helped me become a Director of an amazing UAE startup in the Energy/Climate space

Replaced global travel / conferences in a powerful new way using cutting edge technology and thinking

Pros

very intuitive - answers questions before they become obvious

Cons

Nothing stands out that I did not like - it all seemed to work seamlessly

Eric from Travelers

Great option for streaming events!

Excellent

Pros

This software is very user friendly and is a great alternative to others on the market. A solid option for business and personal steaming.

Cons

It did glitch at times and when using on my phone I had some connection issues.

Less expensive

Anca from FunctionalHR

Run the World Review

It was great!

Pros

It was easy to connect and maneuver. As a user I enjoyed the interaction of the seminars.

Cons

N/A - There is nothing that I liked least about this software at this time.

David from EduProof

Easy networking

Pros

Super easy form and vehicle for meeting people and fast-paced networking. Good platform.

Cons

There should be an ability to extend the time to talk if both parties agree or there should be a way to better connect offline

Steph from Mulu

Highly recommend Run the World!

Pros

I love the simplicity and ease of use of Run The World. It's easy to browse, get started, participate, and onboard friends and colleagues.

Cons

There's not much I don't like. The software is changing so sometimes I feel like I'm learning how to navigate it, but it's only because new functionality is constantly being added.

John from Sonoma State University

Fun, innovative platform

I've enjoyed my meetings held in Run The World.

Pros

The combination of the "1-on-1 meetups" and the ability for people to "grab the mike" makes for an interesting experience that is different from webconferencing software. This is more appropriate for a happy hour or open mike session, and for that, it works surprisingly well.

Cons

I've found that the interface isn't always intuitive. For example, finding the comments/ongoing conversation when I'm in an event is hard; if I click on the obvious "chat" button, it takes me to my personal list of conversations. Also, I couldn't easily find an explanation of the icons that float up the screen; I had to guess at what they meant.

Gay Lynn from University of Oregon

Run the World brings the world to you when you need it most!

I have used it several times over the last year to view Sexy Liberal with Stephanie Miller and it's been great. I have not had any issues with the program while viewing.

Pros

I like that it is easy to access and to use. It allowed me to sit in on virtual programs that I otherwise would not have been able to see because of the pandemic.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Maggie from JAMH Technologies Inc.

Pros

I like the "stage" aspect where there are stage individuals, and then there is like a chat room for attendees (if the platform is being used for an event)

Cons

I don't like that I can't see the other attendees like in a Zoom call. Or the fact that I don't really feel like I can interact with the speakers.

Simran from Neeman's

Easy and convenient

The virtual event setup is the need of the hour and run the world has made it easy

Pros

The product is easy to use, convenient to organise large events

Cons

The upload quality of the recordings can be improvised

Norbert from Mindspark Research

Industry: Research

Fantastic event platform with more and more features

Pros

I like that the RTW team is super responsive and strives to incorporate feedback. The event platform itself is awesome, super intuitive, and easy to use. Setting up an event is just a few clicks and post-mortem statistics and pulling the attendee list is also pretty straightforward. The speed networking feature "Cocktail Party" is a success every time.

Cons

The only thing that is a bit annoying is having to switch between sessions if you're doing a multi-session event.

Karen from Polytechnic Senior High School

Tiny House Platform Makes Things Clear

I took both a long workshop, and listened to discussion for a weekend on the Tiny Home topics. Run the World was effective in bringing us together.

Pros

I enjoyed the clarity and consistency of the visual and audio effects.

Cons

I think the chat and interactive features are not intuitive and require the user to be trained in how to get a benefit from these features.

Joseph from Voice of America

Industry: Broadcast Media

Live Broadcast

It gets live and pre-recorded video to a large amount of people and allows for easy conversations in pre and post show segments.

Pros

I liked its functionality and ability to handle large amounts of customers without crashing.

Cons

It tends to have too much information on screen at a time which takes users focus away from the program.

Lester from Mount Saint Mary's University- Los Angeles

Great Program

Great experience

Pros

Easy to use and the support was very helpful

Cons

Sometimes it would freeze-up. But it may have due to the WiFi as well.

Robin from Chima Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Navigation was easy between rooms.

Cons

Many speakers had issues with screen sharing or audio clarity.

Lauren from Popped.NYC

Worth your time

First I was a guest. I like the 1-1 mixer.

Pros

The features to engage the audience, like stretching and music. It was so easy to live stream, wow!

Cons

Getting people to "get it" and that they really need to be on computers.

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

It seemed more focused on women.

Dil from N/A

Its been good but our audiences are soo used to Zoom etc, that they find it a hurdle in their minds to try something new out...and often they have issues joining, playing around the features, audio etc

Pros

Difference to other virtual video tools

Cons

The trouble with audiences signing up to it and then they have issues navigating the system

Reasons for Choosing Run The World

Women led and it had a better interface, more fun, more collaborative, more young vibe

Not usable for me at the moment

Pros

I like the design of Run the World because it is something different and a bit fresher than traditional tools like Zoom or MS Teams. The group selfie feature is a fun gimmick that I haven't seen before. I also like the "get-to-know-you" feature, which allows participants to get to know each other briefly. Also the option of background music (limited selection) and the yoga exercises are something new and cool.

Cons

Unfortunately, I am not convinced by Run the World. The performance leaves a lot to be desired, a very very good internet connection is required and there is no HD function. In addition, invited participants have to register with Run the World beforehand and then even receive promotional emails, which is an absolute no-go, especially in business. In addition, you have to manually approve participants every time so that they can speak. An option to differentiate between meetings and webinars would be very useful here. The yoga exercises mentioned worked for three participants at the beginning, but when there are five participants, not all of them see this exercise. Screen transmissions are without sound, but this would sometimes be useful. For me, Run the World can't hold a candle to Zoom or MS Teams at the moment, and it's still a long way off.

Trevor from BlackCEO

Amazing Concept but.... and its a huge but

not ready for the big time, dont depend on for corporate use yet you will regret it. also video quality is limited to say the least

Pros

the overall feature set is cutting edge, you can see where they are going in the future

Cons

the market to everyone who registers for anything you have on your platorm. and it bad , very very very bad. its worst then telemarketing and its insidious and they dont give up. think about it in this way your audience registered for your event not to be marketed to by run the world . they know about the problem for quite sometime but they have taken a ignore and see approach

Kate from Foothill College

Run the world - - A forum for discussion

I have had the opportunity to connect with colleagues in a deeply meaningful way using "Run the World" virtual social gatherings software. There is more sense of human connection and of spontaneity than many of the other platforms I have used. Chance encounters and conversations have been added to the online experience that mirror the physical world experience of a conference.

Pros

I have found the unexpected discussions in the mixing part of the events particularly inspiring. Not knowing who you will talk to and sharing insights on the fly is not a live event - - but it is the next best thing. The styling of the chat encouraged to participation.

Cons

I have not specific cons - - Meeting online can be challenging and depends so much on the hosts and their helpers to work. I have had a great experience with Run the World. If I had a Con - Perhaps the name of the software. Connect the world? Wouldn't guess what it was if I didn't know...

Maria Luna from American University of Beirut

User review

Amazing

Pros

Ease of communications and switching between rooms with the ability to live chat with other users during events

Cons

Maybe the emojis continuously popping when someone is reacting etc..