• Pros

• "Easily understood interface. Clear instructions for office users. Setup from admin point of view was a breeze."

• "Professional look and feel. Easy and simple flow of the interface. It makes for an excellent first impression for all of our guests."

• "Great experience trying it and buying it. Sleek design. Quick, intuitive. Wonderful customer support that helps out with setting things up. Such cool features. Can't say enough good things about it. "

• Cons

• "The jump in pricing from mid to high tier is a bit much to commit to; although I'm sure it's worth it. "

• "I don't like the pics are taken so quickly. As for females, we need an extra 5 second...lol to prepare for the pic. "

• "There aren't a ton of features but the list grows each day."

Browse Envoy Reviews

Neil from Namely

Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery.

It really is a simple solution for front desk communication, it cuts down on the panic when a VIP arrives and you need to locate their contact. Staff really appreciate getting the instant message with a photo of the visitor. Signing in is as easy as 123, first name and last name and an e-mail. Also responding to a notification is literally a one-click deal. It really cuts down on the build up of packages at front desk. It is simple and it is a great tool for the front of house operations.

Pros

Having tried out various solutions over the past 5 years. It is obvious that Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing packages. It is convenient to set up the iPad app, users appreciate getting notifications when Interview candidates arrive at the front desk, they can get a notification message by E-mail or Text message and Slack instant message. Also when packages arrive for employees, they also get a photo of the package label sent to them, this is great for locating priority packages, once collected the user just clicks on a button to mark it as picked up.

Cons

Our location uses Apple iOS iPad minis with 8 inch screens, the app is certainly a stable build for iOS devices. However the few brief moments when I decided to use Envoy on a Android smart phone I did experience several crashes. That was annoying but I believe these bugs may have been addressed in a more recent build. For now we decided to only use the iPads as they seem to do the trick.

Sally from Bakery

Industry: Food Production

Wow factor

Owning a bakery can get quite hectic sometimes, a lot of people come in making orders or picking up orders as well as vendors. Envoy visitors has helped make the front desk mess free. It's easier to identify which order is being picked up and ensure a better service and experience for our costumers.

Pros

Envoy helps make front desk an easier task. Every guest has has the wow factor when coming to our bakery. It helps to pre register visitors, vendors, work candidates and pretty much everyone visiting our place. Visitor registration including photo is one of my favorite features.

Cons

There's nothing much to complain about, except it is mainly for iPads , we tried it on android and were not very successful.

Hailey from Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers

Industry: Restaurants

Easy, Quick System

Pros

This system is very easy for the user (me) and the guests that are signing in. I love how Envoy quickly and automatically notifies the guests' host via email upon their signing-in. I frequently get comments on how good and professional our custom name badges look as well. The whole system is very user-friendly. I would recommend this system to any office that hosts visitors.

Cons

The incredibility slow ordering and shipping process for custom name badges.

Michael from National Christian Foundation

Best Visitor Management Tool

This tool has been a welcome blessing to our organization. Our reception team loves it, our employees love it, and visitors always complement on how great the tool is.

Pros

I love that this tool allows everyone to be in the loop on when visitors have checked in. Whether you use the app, get emails, or other ways of notifications, you'll also be in the loop on when someone is there to see you. It also allows you to keep track of everyone onsite. From a security perspective, everyone is badged, and we know how visitors are by seeing the badge. It allows us to push out information meeting (e.g. WIFI, a map, other pertinent info) before a visitor even steps on site.

Cons

There's not much I dislike about the software. If I had to pick one thing it's that there's not enough security integrations with vendors at this time. They are slowly working on that though, so it should become less of an issue in the future.

Response from Envoy

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review, Michael! We are definitely working on our security integrations. If you're interested in following our progress, check out our integrations page here: https://envoy.com/integrations

Roderick from University of Asia and the Pacific

Envoy system is very helpful in registering/recording visitors of the institution.

The visitor recording/registration is very helpful and the data can be easily retrieved for security and other purposes. This eliminates the traditional log sheet manual registration of the visitors and this system gives a good impression/image to the university in terms of new technology implemented to the institution.

Pros

What I like most in the system is the customizable input fields (visitor information) that can be modified if desired. Also the interface of the visitor registration form and the receptionist's dashboard in monitoring visitors.

Cons

The system is internet-based and the system will not function if internet connection problems occur. Also the visitor input application is only for Apple devices. They should have an application version for Android devices.

Eric from Jones IT

Best Check-In For Visitors

Easy to admin, easy for staff to use and integrates well with what most companies large and small may need

Pros

-Easily add company NDA that visitors must sign off on -Simple UI -Easy adding and removing users -App for iPad to check-in users

Cons

-Expensive but there aren't very many good alternatives to this platform

Joseric from Maynilad Water Services, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

My visitors impressed

Pros

Impressed. Yes, this is how my office visitors are with the experience with Envoy Visitors. Life is made simple for them and for me. I pre-register my list of visitors, then an instructive email/welcome/parking guide is sent to them with an accompanying calendar invite to block off the schedule. They arrive at the reception area without the need to type in their details since I already pre-registered them, and they come in without any hassles. As they are signed-in, I am notified via Slack, SMS, and email and so I know when they'ved arrived. I have a whole history of the people who visited me which is great. The entire workflow is just seamless and facilitates the visit.

Cons

Right now, it only works with iPads... It would be great if they open up to Android as well?

Shawn from Revere Plastics Systems

Industry: Plastics

Top class product

I have found the system very easy to understand and utilize.

Pros

The ease of use. Visitors like the simple screens and functionality. Repeat visitors appreciate that the system "remembers" them.

Cons

A little more customization would be nice. We have set up the kiosk not only for visitors, but for those inquiring about applying with the company. For those, we would like to remove the "Host" feature as it confuses them. Also, we would like an easier method to customize the Visitor Badge.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy

It came down to the sales person. Other systems evidently were very high pressure and wanted contracts signed right away. Envoy was much more relaxed. "Try it and see if you like it" approach. That approach, along with a fine product, won everyone over.

Saloni from Capgemini

Mobile app functionality is superb

Pros

It's one of the best tool to have a record of every new person visiting the building.It's so simple and easy to use.We can access it from everywhere with the help of internet and it's mobile app.

Cons

I have not come across a single issue in this app so far.It's really a time saver

Keith from Remine

Create tool for visitor or attendee management

Pros

As both a user and admin, this tool is the best there is. Easy to use and setup, the system easily works like that of a 50K integrated system without the price tag. Simply setup the program on an IPAD and be instantly alerted whenever a visitor arrives for an interview, meeting, etc.

Cons

Not many - just really weighing the costs of what you currently do versus implementing a digital system.

Alvaro from Maynlad

Visitors are Wow'ed

Pros

I must say, that for a small business / office, we have wowed clients and visitors from multi-nationals whenever they arrive at the receptionist area and sign-in via the iPad terminal using Envoy. Back track a little, one of my favorites features is the ability to pre-register your visitors. This, depends on the setup of your IT, sends an email and calendar invite to your visitor. This email can include map to the office, some reminders (like dress code, parking), and this makes their sign-in a breeze upon arrival at the reception, they just say their names, and they're in the fast lane. Analytics. Yes, I'm a fan of numbers and figures, and Envoy gives us a quick data analytics dashboard to see how many visitors came per month/year, who has the most visitors, deliveries, etc. The data helps our planning for Building management (e.g., add new Envoy terminal, extend the security/reception area, promote pre-registration). It's just a beauty to use. And accessible via web from anywhere, and via a mobile app (passport as well).

Cons

If your office has multiple entrance/exit points, note that Envoy will treat it as having multiple locations, hence additional payment. Well, technically it's just the same office. But you can just create a sign-in field to indicate which entrance/exit they are in (just so you get to distinguish it when crunching the visitor data).

Josemaria from Maynilad Student Services

Our visitors are very impressed!

Your visitors will love using the iPad app to register (much impressive than the usual pen/paper, or receptionist doing all the typing). Notifications are very useful to let you know when a visitor has arrived. Pre-registration sends them an email which can be customized to include map directions, SOP's in the office, etc. All logs are easily downloadable for numbers and data analytics (This is good for office planning).

Pros

The iPad app is very user-friendly. Just a few taps, and we get to capture important visitor info (including photo). It gives the front desk a wow factor. The notifications is the feature most appreciated by our company, since they get notified in real time via email/sms/slack upon visitor registration of their guests. The pre-registration of visitors makes the visitor experience more pleasant. They receive an email/calendar invite about their appointment (which is customizable). Envoy also provides basic analytics dashboard to quickly view how many visitors there are/have been, and which persons/places are most visited. The visitor log is easy to extract as .csv for further data analytics.

Cons

There is no provision to use Android devices instead of an iPad. Currently, it's not possible to select multiple hosts (persons to visit/destination).

Estela from Accurate Background

As a long time receptionist I find this software to be an invaluable time saver.

The stress of having multiple visitors, delivery vendors, ringing telephones and employees at reception with questions all at the same time was lessened, it didn't disappear; it just took one thing off the multi-tasking plate required to do the job well. I was able to quickly see at a glance what visitors were in the building. Following up with employees to collect their visitors was easier.

Pros

Having been a Corporate Receptionist at other companies I have found this product to make the task of registering visitors unbelievably helpful. Visitors enter their own name into a system which then prints the badge and automatically notifies the employees. No more complaints about having misspelled a name or not notified an employee. We also use the photo function which makes it very easy for our employees to identify their visitor when collecting them from reception. Our clients are also impressed with our high tech sign in process.

Cons

The software itself leaves little to be desired. It has been well thought out. Our issues have been with employees not receiving the notification emails in their inbox. The junk filter on email software will place the email in junk or spam folder. Clearly explaining this issue to employees would save some frustration.

Emily from Compound

Never Miss a Guest w/Evvoy

Love it! It's like having your front desk on autopilot!

Pros

Envoy is incredibly useful for being alerted when someone arrives. We use it in the office at an unattended front desk. The interface is obvious, easy to use, no wondering what to do next. I also like that it takes a photo of the guest and prints a badge all before the visitor engages with the person they are here to meet. It required wifi and electricity, but other than that it's compact, standard tablet size, and reliable. I've never had a breakdown. Envoy pings the person waiting on the visitor automatically when they sign in to Envoy through our chat client. No need to physically go and get the person. Envoy allows for multiple people to be on an alert in case it's multiple people in the meeting or if you need someone to act as a backup in case something's come up with the person they are here to meet.

Cons

Sometimes the height of the Envoy is lower than the person making for difficulty with taking the photo. We ordered a stand but it was flimsy and we had to return it.

Clarwin from University of Asia and the Pacific

The best visitor registration system we've implemented, adds a 'wow factor' to our visitors/guests.

Wow-factor for our guests/visitors! Ease of processing visitors for our receptionists/security, and instant notifications to the hosts. We are able to digitize and automate our visitor registration workflow. The notifications are great (e.g., thru e-mail, sms, slack). The iPad user interface is user-friendly and customizable. We also get to extract all the data and the built-in dashboard also has some visual analytics for easy reference. The customer support is fast and the staff is friendly to deal with.

Pros

Cons

We just have one feature request to have the mobile and email details of the employees be hidden from view of the Receptionist (since our receptionists/security team is outsourced). This is not possible, but they said it may be considered for future developments.

Ashley from College of Staten Island

August 2016

Envoy is the best thing I ever did for my front desk!

From the minute I expressed interest in the Envoy system, their customer support was on top of it answering every question I had with as well as being transparent about the capabilities of the system. I work in a residence hall on a college campus and we use Envoy to track our visitors- a huge safety concern and Envoy makes that easier for us.

Pros

I love the Dashboard. Super user friendly, the search feature is awesome, and I love that it uses an iPad for sign-ins rather than the staff doing the sign-in manually. The text feature works well for our students.

Cons

There are a few guest policy restrictions that we have currently that are a little difficult to manage with Envoy so it does rely on our staff to be very conscientious (such as, host residents are only able to sign in one guest at time but the Envoy system does not yet prevent a host resident from doing that. The Envoy team is working on it and we are hoping to have that in place soon!)

Kaye from SugarCRM

Fantastic app and service

Pros

The ease of the overall design and user interface (UI). Also, the nifty features and add-ons you can add to make it specific to your needs. I get tons of compliments from our guests about how great it is to use, and often give out Envoy's contact information so they can set it up for themselves at their own company. The customer service is top-notch as well. They are always happy to give a helping hand whenever something 'seems' to go wrong - even if it is user error (and they don't make you feel bad about it, either). On the whole, I enjoy working with Envoy, and love the software. Keep up the good work.

Cons

The only thing that I can say that I don't like is that you can't put the email as optional on the iPad - meaning having the word (optional) next to the email bar. This always confuses first-time customers, so it would be great if that were something we could do. I already have it set as not a required field, but the word (optional) would be extremely helpful.

Lars C. from Docker, Inc

July 2016

Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away!

Anyone who works in operations will agree that there simply aren't enough hours in the day to get to everything. The job gets done with constant reprioritization of to-dos and a lot of hustling, but it would be a heck of a lot easier if I could be everywhere all at once. I am a proud Envoy customer, because the product and service that they provide enables me to do just that. It's hard to quantify how much time, energy, and stress Envoy has spared me, but the dividends are certainly shared by all - our guests, my employees, and yours truly. Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away! You'll be glad you did.

Pros

Set up doesn't take more than a few minutes. The default interface is simple, intuitive, and visually pleasing, but there is a ton of opportunity for customization and integration for anyone who wants it. Envoy's customer support is ALWAYS there to assist me live on the portal.

Cons

I frequently have to troubleshoot the wireless badge printer that came with my Envoy bundle, but outside of that I'm very pleased.

Emily from Rooster Teeth Productions

Envoy has been a huge asset to my office. Easy to use and looks nice and professional.

Pros

The UI is simple and clean, and for the most part, it is easy to use right out of the box. I also love the option to design and order custom badges with our own company branding on them, as an upgrade from the standard printed name badges. Envoy makes signing our visitors in much smoother and more professional with the digital interface. (Especially for a company in the tech/production industries.)

Cons

I tun into issues with the badge printer pretty often, so I'll have to hit up the troubleshooting section of the site a lot. The troubleshooting guide does usually help me solve my problems, though. There have only been a few instances where I've had to reach out to Envoy support or to my company's internal IT team for additional support on weird issues. One more con is that I wish we could have a little more control of the look of the iPad app, but that's not the biggest deal. The home screen and sign in pages still look great as they are.

Nicholas from Software

Essentially a robot secretary

Pros

Envoy very well might replace your traditional secretary. Notify employees when a guest arrives? Check. Create temporary badges with photos? Check. Let the UPS or FedEx guy sign in? Check. Envoy does all of the above and uses a simple Ipad interface and wifi printer to take over several of the traditional roles of a secretary, either as a replacement or as a supplement so that your secretary can focus on other tasks.

Cons

Ipads are tremendously expensive and great targets for theft. It would be great is Envoy supported a cheap Samsung tablet or similar lower end tablet device. Also, the recommended wifi label printer is surprisingly expensive, it would be much better if a simpler cheaper device could be used.

Laurel from Thermo Fisher Scientific

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great system

this system makes visitor process so much easier and things go so much smoother. So knowing when visitors are coming lets me plan my day.

Pros

We are a secured facility and anyone including employees that are not a US Citizen has to have an MK Denial run on them to see if they will be allowed into our facility....knowing their Citizenship ahead of their visit lets me do their back round check ahead of time.

Cons

I really have no cons...but if I had to choose one I would like it if each time a visitor signs in it doesn't require to enter a new badge number....unfortunately the system saves the previous badge number and even though I ask them to change the badge number as they are signing in, they go right by it and then I have to go into the system and manually change it myself....I wish down the road it will auto delete the badge number for each visit so they can't proceed without entering a new badge number....

Carolyn from Parc

Great System

When we first had this system I admit I was a bit of a luddite especially given that I had used the old system of access control for over 12 years. Now I'm a convert and would reccomend this to anyone. It's sleek, modern and makes the lobby look far more modern.

Pros

The look of the ipad, very stylish and the fact that it remembers guests from previous visits. envoy work hard at making this a functional and smooth experience - on two occasions I have used the live chat online feature to help me over 'hurdles' mostly of my own doing and the specialists were great, fast, friendly and efficiant.

Cons

I would like the machine to ask for credit card # and expration date but there's no way of doing that (joke.) Really the only con is that I'd like another ipad available at a lower height for clients with disabilities but that is an issue I am raising with my company and not Envoy.

Matt from Invotec Engineering

Envoy just works.

Pros

Envoy is simple for our visitors to use. This is important to us because we routinely have anywhere from 10 to 100 customers in the building. Tracking who is in the building helps our Project Managers keep track of their customers. Being able to export visitor logs is also very helpful in case of an emergency or for reporting. Overall, we have had a great experience using Envoy and is leaps and bounds better than having a physical (paper) visitor sign-in sheet.

Cons

Very little to complain about, but sometimes the iPad goes offline and when it comes back online the syncing is not immediate. The landscape mode for signing in could use some improvement. Some of the fields are hidden below the keyboard which can cause confusion. A dual or two column sign in for landscape would be a great addition.

Njon from RideCell

Game Changing Product!

Envoy takes the focus on the mad scramble to sign my guest in, track down, and alert their host and lets me focus on greeting my guest and making them comfortable. It makes sure each visitor signs our NDA and frees up my time to have a chat with the guest when appropriate without the added distraction of trying to herd cats. Envoy constantly adds integrations and tool sets that are valuable to my use case.

Pros

I love the simplicity and the ability to use the product in a number of optional configurations. I've been a customer for several years and the improvements have been constantly valuable. They REALLY listen to customer feedback.

Brent from Cramer

Beautiful user interface with strong integrations

beautiful, modern front-desk check-in system

Pros

User interface design -- for both the end user and the admin -- is modern and simple to use. No training needed. The portfolio of integrations -- with things like Microsoft AD, Box (for storing signed NDAs), Skype for Business (for chat-based alerts of people's arrival), and on and on -- is very strong.

Cons

The pricing for the top tier (the plan with the most integrations) is slightly high when compared to our monthly investment in other marketing and office technology providers. It is still priced competitively for what it does, but if I had to pick a "like least" price is the easiest.

Michael from SPS Commerce

Industry: Import and Export

August 2016

A product with a thoughtful experience.

The company I work for uses Enjoy for their front desk, asking users to sign in when visiting someone at the office. When I have visitors, family or clients, they all mention how clever the check in process is.

Pros

I love the emails for when a visitor has arrived for me; their name, expected length of visit, and even a photo of them at that moment. The interface is great and I've yet to find someone who didn't understand how to use it. Love their support team as well, they've been quick to respond to any questions or concerns. It's rare for the product to run into problems but if it does there's world class customer support behind you.

Cons

There's little worth complaining about when it comes to Envoy.

Sosy from Tufts Launchpad BioLabs

Looks professional and performs the functions we want it to do.

Pros

It looks professional and provides reporting so that we can always track who comes in and out of our facility. It's also pretty user friendly, so we rarely have issues with visitors being able to sign in. Our employees appreciate being able to receive both email and text notifications when a visitor has signed in.

Cons

It is pricey. We still find it worth having, but I had to make an argument for it in our budget. I wish the appearance was a bit more easy to customize. Sometimes there are hiccups and notifications don't send, but they typically get fixed very quickly.

A must have tool when office visitor satisfaction is important

Envoy was instrumental in our plan to offer a better customer experience to our candidates. Plus it helped grow our network as earlier the entries were made in a book that no one would update online.

Pros

Envoy was implemented at a recruitment company where I worked earlier. Earlier, when a candidate came in , they had to sign in manually and recruiters we informed by phone. This was a highly inefficient process and we had many instances of candidates walking out as they weren't met by someone in time After Envoy, recruiters were notified instantly, regardless of where they were. Plus we were able to use this data to grow our database of candidates

Cons

Not much. The UI was supre easy for visitors to use and we were even able to get notifed on Skype

Jake from Danone

September 2016

Redefining the first point of engagement for guests into our business!

The front desk. The place that not only makes your businesses first impression on the client/guest, but shows your intentions as a company. You can define yourself in the lobby/waiting area with simple things, art on the walls, the carpet, the furniture. But that is all a waste of time if your visitor greeting process is leaving something to be desired it can lower the visitors expectations dramatically. Envoy leaves nothing to be desired. Seamlessly integrated into our reception team its features are first class. Not only does it make the job of our team on reception easier, with features like pre registered guests, NDA signing and much more, these features show the customer that we are welcoming them in and greet them appropriately. Its brilliant.

Pros

Everything! so many features!!

Cons

I have absolutely nothing to complain about, minor issues are always fixed fantastically fast by the support team!

Jason from University of Asia and the Pacific

Envoy has eased visitor management a lot

Pros

Envoy is easy to use, and is very flexible. We have a small campus with three entrances/exits, and we've been able to configure Envoy to work well across all three entry and exit points. The data we capture has really allowed us to improve our policies and workflows, and the email/SMS notification in real time has improved the experience tremendously for both visitors and hosts.

Cons

It's cloud-based so on a few, rare times infra issues (on our part) have brought the service down; also, you will have to invest in an iPad for each entry/exit point.

Vanilene Rose from University of Asia and the Pacific

User-friendly, efficient, and worth the value.

Pros

Envoy Visitors helps our department to easily track down visitors (students, alumni, parents, partner organizations). With the help of this software, we were and still able to prepare the needs of our visitors ahead of time, thus, lessening their waiting time. It also aids in easily tracking visitors' contact information whenever we have further concerns to them. Aside from these, what I like most about Envoy Visitors is the added security it gives to the institution I am currently working with.

Cons

None, so far. Envoy Visitors has been a great help to our visitor registration management and campus security since the day it was deployed.

Aaron from University of South Dakota

Amazing function and features for us! We use Envoy for office check-in operation.

Creating an effective office management and maintaining a database of those who come in to our office.

Pros

Envoy support is quick, responsive, and invested. We use Envoy to support our operation in which people check-in at our front desk. The features and functions at the free level are bar-none. We are looking at possibly adding additional stations and perhaps moving to the paid version which adds a host of additional features too! I honestly cannot think of a problem or issue with this software. The help desk team helped us resolve issues quickly and effectively, the software functions cleanly and swiftly, and the software has helped our office serve our students!

Ankush from Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

Industry: Computer Networking

Visitor Management experience made easy

- We have around 1000 of visitor's coming into our building everyday and managing those visitors using Envoy with its integration to AD and Clearpass has made us transition into a very smooth customer experience. We have recommended this to a huge set of enterprise customers for their visitor management and label printing.

Pros

- Integration platform using open API's is very flexible - Guest/Visitor management is easy and guests can be populated in advance using bulk upload - Integrates with Active Directory to look for sponsored Guest - integration with Twilio for Guest SMS password is highly useful

Cons

- Splash Page/App could be customized to have company logo in the frontend would make it more company specific

No more waiting time waiting for visitors

Pros

I love that Envoy integrates with Slack so that you're notified when a visitor arrives. I often conduct interviews and candidates arrive early and late. I can keep working undistracted. This also reduces load on office managers who aren't always at their desks.

Cons

It would be great to create user accounts across the Envoy platform was even quicker check-ins. Sometimes entering info quickly, especially in the presence of crowds, is a time consuming task with multiple required fields.

Professionally Greet your Visitors

Great experience, professional look, reliable and maintenance free.

Pros

I love the way it presents itself. Very professional and easy to use. It is a complement to our business and our brand. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Tell them what you're looking to do and if the solution cannot do it, it will most likely be developed. We tested multiple solutions, this is the solution that stood above the rest.

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about this application.

Danielle from Stripe

Simplicity at its best!

helps with coordinating interview onsites with candidates!

Pros

Ease of use + simplicity. UI is gorgeous. I feel like most of the features in the app tie into the overarching theme of simplicity.

Cons

The only issue I encounter on a regular basis and this could be because I'm not awake or had my coffee yet but I mix up "visitors "and "invitees" tab when I need to add someone into the system who is scheduled to come to our office. Sometimes I get confused when my invitees sit in the queue for the day of they are scheduled to come in and it looks like they signed in but they havent yet. I can take a screen shot and show you what I'm talking about.

We don't have a front desk receptionist to receive any delivers nor great our guest. Envoy FTW!

handles the little things for a company to help expand

Pros

Envoy handles the guest sign-in workflow and notifies the proper employee that their guest has arrived. We also utilize the NDA form to make sure we keep the company safe. I really appreciate the Slack integration to PM the employees too.

Cons

Envoy seems to have minor issues from time to time with connecting to our wifi. I have to force quit the application to get it to connect again.

Fantastic Solution

We used to use a paper sign in with our clients, many who are tech industry companies. We are a small location but part of a very large law firm and we need to look professional and tech savvy. This app lets us do all this while helping me manage the visitor tracking process.

Pros

I look the design and ease of use. Our clients are often impressed. I can focus on my interaction with them because the app makes it easy and quick to sign in. My favorite feature is the dashboard because I can instantly see their name and who they are here for.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now

LILIANNA from GitHub Inc.

It's a great experience very efficient, and useful

Helps save time and makes our job easier. Helps with security concerns and keeping track of who comes into the building.

Pros

That's its a simple smooth check in process. The software is very efficient and effective which is very helpful.

Cons

The "Been here before" Icon at the bottom of the page. I think it should be bigger since a lot of guests miss this part. So I shadow and make sure to ask if they have been here before or would they need to register their info.

Njon from Airware

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Game Changing

Pros

Simple and cheap to install. Integrates with AD and Google. APIs for a multitude of complimentary apps! Excellent support :) Passport app (user proximity) is picking up users. Envoy is quickly becoming a standard that guests recognize.

Cons

My only request would be priority shipping on custom label orders.

Great tool for Visitors to check in

Love this tool. I love when people come and visit me and I get the fun notification from this app.

Pros

I love this tool. We have an integration that alerts us immediately when the Visitor checks in so we know they are ready for us. Also keeps track of visitors so that if a recurring visitor comes back, they don't have to fill out every field of required information. They can just put their name in and see the info entered previously and submit. It's pretty informative and clear for users to navigate.

Cons

Businesses can customize the fields to be confusing for visitors.

Carol from Weber Manufacturing Technologies Inc.

Find system very user friendly for our visitors and it has accelerated our sign in process.

The major benefit for our company is in time saving as visitor information was previously gathered manually and then entered into a spread sheet due to C-TPAT requirements. It has also made the sign in process much quicker for our visitors and notifies the host via email that their visitor has arrived.

Pros

Ease of use for both visitors and myself as administrator. Easy to complete searches, fill in missing information and sign out visitors when they forget, which maintains an integrity of information.

Cons

Some visitors do not want to provide an email address and have to go through the whole sign in procedure if they visit again.

Works fairly well, some hiccups in the system from time to time.

Pros

How easy it is to have guests sign in & sign the NDA. Makes it easy to have the visitors information (i.e. email) in case for the off chance they forget something in the office or other reason.

Cons

Does not always notify the host when their guest has arrived. We usually have to get into contact with IT & even then, IT's admin role has been revoked & they can only help us so much with issues that arise.

Sean from Wilen Direct

July 2016

Your Search Stops With Envoy!

Envoy solved all of our visitor problems! We were looking for a sleek, modern set-up, and needed to be able to print name badges for visitors, WITH pictures. Envoy checked all the boxes! And don't even get me started on their customer service!! I need more stars to properly express how wonderful they are to work with.

Pros

The ease of use! Some of our visitors have never used an iPad before, but the app makes it easy for ANYONE to sign in. Also, the dashboard makes it very easy for our receptionist to know exactly who's in the building. And don't get me started on the text alerts! Everyone here LOVES them!

Cons

The only drawback would be the high price of entry. However, Envoy proves their worth, so I only list it to have something in the con column.

Simple and Reliable

Would highly recommend this solution for visitor check-ins.

Pros

It allows us to manage visitors, NDAs, employee notifications, and even package tracking all in one simple platform. It is reliable and easy to modify as our needs change, and they offer terrific/proactive customer support.

Cons

Have had some issues with printer connectivity, but that could be internal networking issues.

Envoy Review

Its been positive for the most part without it I would have to be glued to my desk 24/7

Pros

I love that if I'm away from my desk and a visitors arrives I'm immediately alerted. As a busy office manager, I really feel like this is key especially if I'm away from my desk and working on a project.

Cons

I feel like sometimes it glitches on my ipad and freezes up which is really annoying.

Kalon from Slacker

Fantastic Tool

This tool lets me not have to worry about people coming and going because I know the app is going to take care of signing people in and out. The other cool thing was setting up the NDA which is crucial sometimes.

Pros

Cons

Haven't found any downsides to the app yet. CS is on point and very helpful!

June 2015

Lisa Anne from Hattery

June 2015

A must-have / Awesome impact on our shared workspace & culture / Exceptional support team

I run a shared workspace that's home to ~35 startups. With so many different businesses under one roof, we receive a steady stream of guests each day. Before Envoy, our Office Manager ran around the building looking for guests' hosts. This detracted from the guest experience, was a security issue in leaving them unattended, and often interrupted or caught hosts unprepared as many guests arrive early. Enter Envoy: a sanity-saving service our staff is thankful for every day. The Office Manager can focus and better control the guest experience from start-to-finish; guests feel welcomed, special, and accountable; hosts can greet their guests when ready; staff gets a log and other useful insights; guests can receive personalized invites with helpful 'when you arrive' instructions; the badges with our logo identify guests for security and extra friendliness; and our members take more pride in welcoming guests here, and better respect the associated privileges. The team behind the product is phenomenal. As an early client, we enjoyed user testing and helping shape the features needed in shared workspaces. I felt listened to, and loved how quickly idea implementations happened. Customer support is fast, knowledgable, and courteous - a joy to work with. There is basically no good reason *not* to use Envoy - from the business impact of time and resources saved, to the added security and insight, to the warmer welcome and branded experience. I recommend it to every office and ops professional I meet!

Response from Envoy

Replied June 2015

Thanks Lisa. We love the Hattery and glad you took the time to tell everyone about Envoy.

Thomas from Tapjoy

Really Easy

NDA storage, users instantly get badges, hosts are notified multiple ways of their guests arrival.

Pros

It requires little work to support, easy to setup, our legal folks love having all the NDAs in an easy searchable location

Cons

Our only con is that we wish the welcome page were more customizable. Apparently only having one con isn't cool so I had to type more in this box to submit it.

Envoy - Top Guest Registration System on the market

We put Envoy in place for all of our US facilities to facilitate guest registration and it has performed way beyond our expectations in ensuring safety, compliance and host notifications for guests entering our locations.

Pros

Ease of use, reporting, customization, notifications, iOS development

Cons

There are no cons with this product