• Pros

• "This app has alleviated a lot of stress that we had in our reception, effortless you can have a smart assistance. I am happy with this product over all, the functionality is awesome."

• "Easy to set up and plenty of support along the way. It is also very cost effective as some other systems we shortlisted were overly complicated for our needs. "

• "I really like the functionality of this app as everything is customizable. My clients are happy because they can manage better their time. "

• Cons

• "I don't have any bad founds or suggestions for this app, I'd like to be able to suggest feauture request in the future. "

• "I'm ready for some features that integrate Slack more fluidly."

• "I have not found something that i do not like yet "

Browse Greetly Reviews

Samantha from Marin County Probation Department

Industry: Law Enforcement

Quick and easy way to increase efficiency at a busy reception station

We were seeking a way to triage our increasing foot traffic and reduce check in waiting times for people with scheduled appointments waiting behind people getting assistance completing complex forms. Receptionists had been doing their best to pause in the middle of explanations and to check in waiting people and contact the person they were meeting with then going back to the person they were working with. This created tension and frustration for people being helped, and the lack of focus resulted in errors in paperwork, hosts not being contacted and several other vexing issues. As a busy government office we are always looking for ways to increase our efficiency and customer service - but adding additional staff was a non-starter and our first look into kiosk and check in systems was daunting, expensive and too much for us to handle. We knew it had to be easier and started looking into apps. After two failed pilots we finally found Greetly - a less expensive and more functional version of our previous app ventures. After some tooling around by a not totally tech savvy person and a small investment in several refurbished ipads and security enclosures we have kiosks up and running in both of our lobbies. After just a week of use our clients and staff have all raved about the new functionality . On a daily basis two thirds of the former foot traffic is being handled by the Kiosk, allowing our staff to focus on and provide the best service possible to our clients.

Pros

- Quick to set up and install - Easy End User interface - Flexible and easy to make changes - Staff access to maintain contact information and status - Low cost entry for large payoff

Cons

Overall very functional and good level of flexibility to make it fit our unique needs but the following improvements to central administration and roles would be really helpful: - Would like ability to create buttons and waiver forms that I can push to multiple lobby locations, currently you must set up each location from scratch - Ability to view visitor logs for account and filter by location as desired, currently must go to a different page to see each locations log - Role for staff that allows them to view and manage user log without access to other set-up options - Ability for staff to put an auto text response to notifications that would be sent to the phone number entered by the client

Response from Greetly

Replied December 2018

Thank you Samantha. We know how important your work is serving the people of Marin County in Northern California and we are glad we facilitate you and your team's ability to get more done. Thank you for the positive review and we have taken your feedback to heart (and the product team).

Ben from Beco Construction

Very valuable product that takes the place of a full time receptionist at our office

Great experience. Very easy to set up and start using immediately. Very intuitive. We use it at the front of our office for visitors to check in and alert the employee they are looking for. It calls the employees desk and sends them a text to alert them of the visitor so they can come greet them and open the door.

Pros

It does exactly what we need it to do. Alerts the proper person when a visitor or delivery arrives. Costs considerably less than a full time receptionist.

Cons

I wish that the number that it calls / texts from to alert employees of a visitor would show up as Greetly or Virtual Receptionist on caller ID. It calls from a Colorado number that can easily be mistaken for spam and not answered. That has been the only complaint from employees at my office.

Response from Greetly

Replied September 2019

Thank you Ben for carving out the time to review Greetly. And for your kind words. Good news! The ability to customize the phone number that Greetly voice and sms/text notifications come from will be available very soon. We are thankful for the opportunity to continue to serve you and Beco Construction.

Matthew from Crossover for Work

Overall it is a great app

Great product, keep working like this.

Pros

Response from Greetly

Replied February 2018

Greetings Matthew, Thank you for your review of Greetly's visitor registration app. We are glad we are meeting your expectations yet strive to do even better as we continue to add features to make the process easier and faster. Thanks again Matthew.

Kaz from British Plastics Federation

Good System!

Easy to use. Sends an email instantly to the owner of the parcel which means that if receptionist is busy or distracted, you can send an email to the person quickly without having to sit at the desk and email them. The owner of the parcel can also see the barcode and other info on the package from the photo which is sent within the notification email that they receive through the Greetly system.

Pros

The fact that you can track what packages have been collected and by who. This way no packages go astray from the point of reception to the post room where they are collected.

Cons

Took a little time to get to grips on how to set it up, but the people at Greetly kindly scheduled an online meeting to answer any questions we had.

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2019

Greeings Kaz! I know you are busy so we appreciate you carving out the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to be living up to your expectations for exceptional visitor management software. Thank you again Kaz.

Hugo from Airpets Ltd

Great product for a small business

Not disappointed at all by the product and it has helped us to move away from two part time receptionists which was no longer viable for our small business. It was psychologically difficult for the rest of the team to lose receptionists but the greetly product helped provide the system based safety net we needed to make this move.

Pros

Cons

Perhaps could do with increased functionality as long as it doesn't compromise simplicity and a more modern interface, such as the look and feel of Xero for example.

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2019

Hugo, thank you for selecting Greetly and for leaving us this stellar review. We are proud to help Airpets operate more efficiently through easy-to-use and fast visitor registration software. Thanks again.

Akshay from ChainBlock Media

Greetly is really useful to make the communication easier and has great customer support.

Pros

Cons

I am happy with this product over all. We use this software on regular basis and its very helpful to manage everything and save our time.

Response from Greetly

Replied June 2018

Akshay, thanks for taking the time to review Greetly. We strive for modern office reception and are excited we are meeting your firm's needs. Thank you again.

HUGE Timesaver; We should have used this years ago!

We're saving money by streamlining visitors to our brick-and-mortar without needing to pay a person to do what this app so easily does on its own. Greetly is worth EVERY penny.

Pros

Our favorite things about Greetly is that, quite simply, it saves us money. Furthermore, it produces less-friction for our clients/visitors and gives them a professional, easy reception. We absolutely love Greetly!

Cons

We always have some people who don't know how to use it (or, perhaps more likely, don't want to use it). There are some people who come in that seem to absolutely NEED human-contact. In that regard, Greetly doesn't completely replace the role that a traditional receptionist fills.

Response from Greetly

Replied April 2019

Our mission is to save workers time so they can get more done and live more fulfilling lives. It is really rewarding to see we are achieving that goal for our clients. Thank you for carving out some time to share the value Greetly visitor management system has created for you and your organization.

Jennifer Jackson from Clinic by the Bay

Greetly made our lives easier

Pros

very simple tool to use yet technically powerfully even easier for visitors to use. My employees and guests all rave about it

Cons

Response from Greetly

Replied February 2018

Thank you Jennifer for using Greetly and for taking the time to share this glowing review.

Peter from Cleveland Clinic

I could improve my relations with my clients

Pros

As a doctor my time is critical, thanks to greetly I have control over my time. My patiens never been happier. I don't miss any appointments and my clients can schedule their sessions whenever they want.

Response from Greetly

Replied March 2018

Greetings Peter, We are glad you took the time to tell people about your success with Greetly's digital reception app. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your patients.

Katie from Office Evolution

Industry: Executive Office

Greetly has Made my Days Easier!!

I take comfort in knowing that if I step away from my desk, visitors have a resource to use until I return.

Pros

I love that I can change the functionality of Greetly on my own. I change it frequently depending on what is going on in my office. It also looks very professional and is easy to use. I also manage 3 locations and I have the ability to remotely update each location with the click of a save button.

Cons

No complaints here - Greetly have been great about tailoring the software to meet my needs.

Response from Greetly

Replied January 2019

It is such a plesaure working with you Katie and serving Office Evolution. Given how much you have contributed to our business, a review was not necessary, but we are so thankful you took the took to share your opinion with the world. Thanks again for everything.

John from LoHi Suites

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Greetly made our lives easier

We have subscribed to Greetly for our four offices suites facilities since early 2016. It has been a great addition. Greetly provides a central service for the businesses in our buildings. Overall it has been an excellent experience. Thanks.

Pros

Overall, it is pretty dummy-proof...and that is saying a lot about our other offices where I am not based ;)

Cons

It is a little annoying that they are solely on iPad...Android soon?

Response from Greetly

Replied December 2016

John, thank you for the great advice to buyers! We agree, once work spaces try Greetly, they will immediately see the benefits - great aesthetics, productivity gains and low cost. We are excited to support your reception areas and look forward to continuing this productive relationship.

Joel from Roland Foods

Great tool for startups

Pros

I like the price and the easy-to-use interface.

Cons

I'm ready for some features that integrate Slack more fluidly.

Response from Greetly

Replied February 2019

Roland Foods has been a great Greetly customer. They make the most of our features and give us great input into what we should build next. Thank you for all of that and for leaving Greetly such a great review here on Capterra.

Mario from Ad Concepts Inc.

Improve the delivery speed

Greetly is making it easier for us to keep the records for our clients and the employees on a daily basis aiding in the proper registration. We are running a start up Ad Agency and the clientele is overwhelmingly increasing which requires the good system management tools like Greetly

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

Thank you for your review of the Greetly digital visitor management solution. We appreciate your patronage.

Jason from Jason Guber, PsyD

Very Useful Product

I'm a Clinical Psychologist who stumbled onto Greetly about a year ago and think it's fantastic. It enables me to focus on my clients while those in my waiting room are comforted to know that I will be with them shortly. The best part is that the cost for these services are next to nil compared to what hiring a receptionist would cost me.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the benefits far outweigh the cost.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Greetly.

Response from Greetly

Replied July 2016

Thank you for the gracious review. We appreciate the opportunity to support your clinic and the important work you do with your clients.

Hugh from HighFi

Bye bye dumb doorbell

We have a small office of 10 people. We also sublease to a 3 person firm. In the past visitors would ring a doorbell. Cheap, but it distracted everyone, and everyone ignored the visitor. Greetly is a much smarter solution. After installing this simple and elegant app we retired the doorbell for good.

Response from Greetly

Replied August 2016

Thank you Hugh for your kind, and humorous, review. We still proudly display your old doorbell in our office. We are honored to provide great visitor reception to your company and your guests.

Cameo from StrongSpace

Industry: Facilities Services

Managing the massive signings of our clients

Our company manages the co-working space here in London and Greetly is helping to notify us with the proper clients' signing in and the ones who are currently using the premises. This is helping in managing the high volumes of clients using the space at a time.

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

We appreciate the supportive words from StrongSpace. We are glad you agree that Greetly is perfect for coworking spaces and executive suites. Thank you again.

Pratik from Housing.com

Awesome APP :)

Greetly is really user friendly application. Easy to operate and troubleshoot. Support is also awesome. Overall complete satisfied with this app. Awesome!! \( .)/

Response from Greetly

Replied June 2016

Pratik, Thank you for the kind words. It has been a pleasure supporting you, the entire Housing.com team and the thousands of visitors you see each month. We look forward to working with Housing.com as you continue to grow and expand your global footprint.

Cooper from Imperial Restaurants

Industry: Restaurants

Making Record keeping easier

This App is helping us to keep the big number of Employees under control with the signing in and managing their information. We deal in food industry specifically Running the Restaurants' business

Response from Greetly

Replied February 2018

Thank you Cooper for taking the time to review Greetly. Thanks also for the positive feedback. We will continue to do everything possible to create a great visitor registration experience for you and your guests.

Judy from Keystone Korner

Industry: Graphic Design

The best visitor management system

We tried several digital visitor management systems before finally coming across Greetly here on Capterra. As soon as we launched the trial we realized this was the right product for us. Greetly allowed us to customize the app so it looked like we had designed it for ourselves.

Pros

Lots of customization options. Fast. Maintains our visitor list online.

Cons

Ummmm, can't think of any.

Response from Greetly

Replied December 2016

Thank you Judy for selecting Greetly for digital visitor management and for the positive review.

Brad from Transwestern

Greetly Review-Transwestern Denver

Greetly has been a great for Transwestern. We have seen a major increase in productivity with Greetly handling visitor reception and visitors find it to be a professional experience.

Response from Greetly

Replied July 2016

Brad, Having one of the nation's largest commercial real estate brokers use Greetly is a major complement. Your positive review is the icing on the cake. We appreciate the chance to support Transwestern and your visitors.

McCoy from Extremes suites, Montreal

Industry: Executive Office

Relatively cheaper but extremely helpful

Greetly is Incorporated into the daily management system of our suites and this has improved the professionalism in services delivery while getting all this a very low cost compared to the past obligations we had to the staff members.

Pros

The services are professional and prompt

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

Dannie, we appreciate your review of Greetly visitor management solution. Thanks to our partnership with WUN / Happy Desk, Greetly is part of a 360 degree solution helping shared workspaces like yours efficiently operate their businesses. We hope to see you soon at an upcoming GWA or GCUC event.

Carmen Elena from Escobar y Asociados

This is most valuable piece of software I have found

I have implemented this with my receptionist and we have solved a huge issue we were having with data access and time

Pros

Starting a new business is not always as easy as you may think, I have been struggling with my receptionist for years, I have changed employees several times because everyone works differently, Once of the recommended Greetly as she worked with the in the previous company she was working, I think is the best decision I have made in the past year zero problems with the reception now.

Cons

When I started using it I seems a little bit complicated for a woman who is not used to work with technology and apps, but once you overcome this time everything starts to work fine.

Response from Greetly

Replied March 2018

Thank you for reviewing Greetly, Carmen. We appreciate your vote of confidence and are excited to continue to serve you and your visitors.

Lucy from Ambiance Rentals - Vancouver

Important for the daily operations

This user friendly App has brought a whole new feeling and customer realted service in our real estate firm, managing high volumes of visitors on a daily basis.

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2016

Lucy, as you know, Greetly is the amazingly customizable iPad reception app. We are so excited you were willing to share such a positive review with the community digital visitor management community. Thank you.

Andy from Swizzy Foods and Bakery

The Flexibility nad speedy services

The ipad seervice is helping me to get better with the customer handling in a very short time possible and this means Ihave the visitor's information recorded all the time, as I concentrate on the production.

Pros

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review of Greetly. We are ecstatic that you appreciate our iPad reception app for digital visitor management.

Ricky from Quick bites, London

Customers Service manager

The Reception App is a new experience with consistent information update and it makes the customer relations and handling more professional and speedy

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2016

Ricky, thank you for using Greetly's digital visitor management app. We strive to provide an amazingly customizable iPad receptionist product and are thankful we have achieved your expectations.

Samuel from Pacific Workspaces

August 2016

Perfect product for our executive suites

We operate a chain of executive suites and coworking spaces. Greetly has been a cost efficient tool to provide 24/7 visitor and package delivery reception.

Pros

Greetly in 3 words: Quick and easy

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

Sam, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Greetly, the incredibly customizable iPad receptionist app. We are focused on quick, easy visitor experiences and are happy anytime someone takes the time to let us know we delivered. As you know, you are free to contact us anytime we can assist in great visitor reception.

Marks from RentNOw

Easy to use and cheaper

Doing my Start-up (a Executive offices for rent and motel) a great work with the well designed iOS app that is managing our work 24/7 days in terms of recording and reminding us the appointments , for the clients. Its cheaper to maintain for even a start-up.

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

We are glad you have chosen Greetly iPad receptionist for your digital visitor management software. As a startup ourselves, thank you for choosing the incredibly customizable receptionist app for your startup. That tells us our product efforts are paying off. Thank you.

Timothy from Hank Softwares

Saves my company a lot of Money

We are an IT consultancy firm and with a relatively smaller team with a staedily growing srvice demand, we are grateful to have such a partner since its cheap in maintenance and delivers a lot.

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2016

Dear Timothy, thank you for the positive review of Greetly's iPad reception app. As you know, it is very easy to customize Greetly to represent your brand and the unique needs of your reception area. We are excited that your company is getting all of these benefits while saving thousands of dollars on visitor management.

Sabena from Desserts Matter

September 2016

Saving our company a lot of money

Greetly is helping our receptionist and making her work very easier and thus, we don't need more than one receptionist for the 24/7 we operate. Greetly fills in the gap after her morning shift and saving us a lot of money

Pros

Professional approach

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

The entire Greetly team appreciates that you selected the incredibly customizable iPad receptionist as your digital visitor management solution. Thank you too for the positive review. Please continue to enjoy our 24/7/365 receptionist app services.

Brian from Social science Dept of UCU

Good approach to handle Visits

This Greetly App is helping us to make the necessary visitor's signing as we keep handling of the overwhelming number of people who usually make us a visit. Thanks for the good and innovative approach

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2017

Thanks Brian for using Greetly and for taking the time to leave a review.

Brian from DK Promotions

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Making the communication easier

The iPad version of Greetly that I have used in our PR Department is working well and the customer information processing has really improved, Hope to continue using it as long as the results continue as currently.

Pros

Speedy Information processing

Response from Greetly

Replied November 2016

Brian, thank you for launching Greetly and for writing such a positive review. We strive to make the lives of our users better, and I am glad we are achieving this for you and your organization. Thanks again.

Charlie from Tecno.Blue

Money well spent

I think the price is fair for what you get

Pros

At the begging we had a mess in our office, after we found greetly on the web we desided to give it a try and it was worth it, he have improved our reception process in so many different ways

Response from Greetly

Replied March 2018

Charlie, Thanks for taking a moment to review Greetly. We are so glad to hear we are exceeding your reception software needs.

Dave from Vim Funding

Smart Receptionist

So glad we found Greetly. We have a small office with an empty reception area. In the past, visitors, delivery people, random passersby and anyone else who walked into our office would distract anyone and everyone in sight. With Greetly we get visitors connected with the right person and everyone else can focus. This smart app is very affordable.

Response from Greetly

Replied December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Greetly. It is a pleasure serving you and your visitors.

Mark from SonderMind

June 2016

Great, customizable iPad reception app and service!

We've been using Greetly for 6 of our locations since mid-2015 and have been extremely happy with the overall experience!

Pros

Very customizable and fits our needs perfectly.

Cons

We'd like it to tie in to our proprietary software system.

Response from Greetly

Replied June 2016

Thank you Mark and SonderMind for your support of Greetly. The work you do is so important, and we are glad to play a small role in your success across six locations, and growing fast.

Gary from Orasi Software, Inc.

Industry: Information Services

Great Product!

Very good - these guys are easy to work with!

Pros

- easy to setup and administer - adoption rate very good - Eliminates the need for a receptionist

Cons

Would like to see more programming options, i.e. branching.

Response from Greetly

Replied August 2019

Gary, it has been such a pleasure serving your organization. Thank you for carving out some time to leave us this stellar review.

Michael from Leisure Life Dallas

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Good customer treat"

We are a leisure company providing a line of services but we decided to make Greetly our receptionist to cater for the visitors and recording their information, Its doing great so far and the results are awesome.

Pros

Saves us time

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

Michael, Thank you so much for being a great Greetly client and for your positive review. Many small businesses love Greetly, the incredibly customizable digital visitor management solution.

Nicholas from Rev reach & Company , New york

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Efficiency in serving our clients

Our PR firm is making the real impact in the few years we have been operating seeing startup blossom and Greetly has worked a round the clock to make sure clients are served all in time, including the Delivery men to our offices. Its a great experience to have such advancements in delivering our services.

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

Thank you Nicholas for sharing your Greetly experience.

Danielz from A and B accounting firm

Frees up my employees

The Greetly software has a feature that allows the individual signage at any time and this keeps us and all employees to act in time and report on duty in the right time, this has helped us to save the resources.

Pros

High level of Automation

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

Thank you for using Greetly and for your kind review. We are proud to support your firm and your visitors.

Greetly Receptionist

I love it, and everyone who comes to me asks about it

Pros

Using greetly has allowed my small business to operate proficiently without a receptionist. All of my guest love the ease of signing in and I know exactly when they arrive.And some of my appointments very few though are not very tech savvy but they learned how to use it with very little reluctance

Cons

There is no one there to tell my guest if i'm delayed or in a meeting .

Response from Greetly

Replied March 2019

Thanks for this stellar review of Greetly. We strive to provide an easy user interface, great support and lots of features so we can save you time. It is very satisfying to hear we have met your expectations.

Nicole from Social science Dept of UC University

Good approach to handle Visits

Greetly is vital in making the necessary visitor's signing easy and flexible with our overwhelming number of people who usually visit our premises. Thanks for the good and innovative approach

Response from Greetly

Replied December 2016

Thank you Nicole. Your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and the university.

Monica from Techno Brain Group

Saved us lot of money!

Pros

I was afraid of getting this greetly app, but once I got it and started to work with it could see it was exactly what I was needing to improve my work. I usually recieve like 3 or 4 contributors per day and it was really hard for me to make an precise appointment for all of them. Greetly helpt me like a real recepcionist, making my schedule everyday and giving to my contributors the chance to organize their time too.

Response from Greetly

Replied March 2018

Greetings Monica, A quick note of appreciation for taking a moment to review Greetly here on Capterra. We are ecstatic by your stellar review.

Fast, Effective and really easy to use

Pros

The amount of customization you have is amazing, very simple to set-up, you'll be ready to go in a few minutes.

Response from Greetly

Replied February 2018

We always appreciate feedback and are glad Greetly is satisfying your visitor sign in needs.

Ferdinand from Mechanics Solutions Llc

Look no further than Greetly for Digital Receptionist solutions

We are always faced with constant pressure to deliver quality work, and so, we needed to improve our procedures when receiving visitors, or packages. I am very happy that Greetly resolved this issue for us and boosted our companies' overall productivity.

Pros

Hassle free and provides effective visitor logging and Digital Receptionist solutions. I love the fact that this is an all-inclusive system. You have everything you need in one place. To assist your visitors and clients is quick, easy and effortless.

Cons

Can't think about anything which is not up to standards in it. Greetly works perfectly for us and exceeded our expectations.

Response from Greetly

Replied July 2018

Thank you Ferdinand for being a loyal Greetly check-in app supporter and for your kind review here on Capterra. We are excited to support great small businesses such as yours.

Linda from McDuff

Its allowing me to manage my clients easily.

Pros

My company Friendly Interior Design manages our clients with great ease. Greetly is serving to keep us touch with us and all our clients. This is indeed assisting in handling the high volumes of clients using the space at a time.

Cons

There is nothing to discuss here as the app is perfect and there is no flaw I faced yet so this is h highly recommended.

Response from Greetly

Replied June 2018

Linda, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to review Greetly's visitor check in app. We are glad is it meeting and exceeding the needs of your organization.

Stephanie from Groundswell Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Greetly review

Pros

It is easy to use. It allows us to have something at the front desk without needing an actual receptionist

Cons

I have not found something that i do not like yet

Response from Greetly

Replied January 2019

Stephanie, Thank you for the opportunity to provide visitor management to Groundswell Group and your visitors. We know you did your homework so we are honored that you selected Greetly. Your review speaks loudly that our efforts buildings a highly configurable, yet easy-to-use visitor management system are paying off. Thanks again Stephanie.

Helped reduce workload of receptionist at our office

Pros

Our receptionist was often bogged down with customers walking in, and they can now use Greetly to save time on checking in clients, and notify the employee that a customer has arrived.

Cons

I think it is a bit expensive for the value it brings. Not a huge con, just good to note.

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2018

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to review Greetly. So glad we have freed up your receptionist to work on the most valuable items around the office.

Alex from Workability

Greetly is an excellent receptionist tool

Pros

There's plenty of space for buttons, there's a good amount of customization available, and it also is able to be integrated with Operate, if necessary.

Cons

Other similar software allowed for custom pictures or icons for the button, which is sorely missed

Response from Greetly

Replied December 2018

Greetings Alex, Thank you sincerely for taking the time to leave Greetly a review. And such kind words to boot. We love supporting Workability right here in Greetly's hometown of Denver.

Krugger from HarbourSpace

Industry: Facilities Services

Doing great for the clients, Information well organised

A friend of mine in the same business of Co-working space recommended this kind of software that will help in the organizing the information for our clients, Greetly has not dis-appointed and its really helping our receptionist to delivery hospital services.

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

We appreciate the chance to provide digital visitor management software to your coworking space. The entire Greetly team is dedicated to building an incredibly customizable iPad receptionist product. Thank you for letting us know we have succeeded from your perspective.

D from New York University

August 2016

Helps our people get more done

We recenty adopted Greetly upon the recommendation of another NYU department. As they suggested, Greetly frees up our limited admin staff from chasing down professors. Instead, everyone can work more productively.

Pros

White labeled. Quick setup.

Response from Greetly

Replied October 2016

It is an honor to serve my alma mater NYU with Greetly, the incredibly customizable iPad reception app. We are very excited to see Greetly's visitor management system grow within the university (and across the globe). Thank you.

David from Office Evolution Boise

Great Product, Very Responsive Organization

Pros

Very easy to work with, very configurable. What you are unable to figure out can easily be diagnosed and addressed with the help of your Greetly rep (mine is Eddie). Fantastic people, extremely pro-active. As far as working with the organization, I had an issue with one of the iPads I purchased through Greetly and they immediately sent me a return envelope and a replacement within a matter of days. As a business owner this is the type of responsiveness I need.

Cons

No real complaints so far. No real complaints so far.

Response from Greetly

Replied March 2019

Thank you David for your review of Greetly. We take pride in being able to serve large organizations such as Office Evolution and are excited that we are achieving your lofty expectations.