What are Lobbytrack users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Lobbytrack software through verified user reviews

• icon"Have rarely required support and when required, they always deliver. Lobbytrack is very interested and responsive to customer input for product improvements/adjustments."
  • icon"Easy to set up and register users. Reports are easy to generate."
  • icon"Their basic requirements are pretty all rounded and expected of a Visitor Management System. They offers integrations with Access Control System which not all Visitor management system are capable of."
  • icon"The ID scanning feature does not work well. I have only been able to make it work once and it took a long time for the barcode on the ID to be read."

Browse all Lobbytrack Reviews

• Have you used Lobbytrack and would like to share your experience with others?

Dan

Great Product, Customer Focused Company

Because of Lobbytrack's focus on customer and product, what would be an otherwise difficult implementation and system to manage, is simple and seamless for our IT department and easy to use for our operators.

Pros

Low cost of entry, easy to test/ trial/implement. Both the on-premise and cloud versions just work. Have rarely required support and when required, they always deliver. Lobbytrack is very interested and responsive to customer input for product improvements/adjustments. Highly recommend this product.

Cons

We've been using the product for 10+ years, can't think of any relevant concerns or flaws.

Rebecca

Love this software!

Lobby Track is the best way to automate the first steps of your event. You can Send invitations which include directions and instructions and even a bar code to make sign in even faster and you can pre-register you guests which is a wonderful time saving feature. When your guests bring their pre-registration e-mail, just scan the barcode for a quick sign in. Guests can also be new sign ins as well. You can capture visitor information via license, business card, capture fingerprint and signature- all taking away the old manual process. Once your guests are checked in, they can be verified against your predefined guest list to minimize unwanted guests. As the host, you can set your system to send you notification that each guest has arrived by email, text or phone call which always keeps you in the know. If you want to be an effective, professional host, the Lobby Track software really does help. The free version really makes it easy to give this product a try.

rahul

Nice Product Overall. Good For Manufacturing Facilities

This Improves visitor tracking in my manufacturing unit. Now i have record of all visitor's vendor's who come across my premises. I can track visitor's purpose & easily block unwanted visitors.

Pros

Very Easy To Use Even A Person who have lack of knowledge about technology can use it. Visitors feel hassle free experience on gate.

Cons

Only Working on windows now time is changing so then need some up-gradation.

Gregor

I love it!

I love this visitor management system. We implemented it in our building for monitoring visitors that come to our company. It is perfect, especially for tracking our freelance employees. We can track where who has been in a second. Managing everyone has never been easier. For planned meetings with the freelancers, who we previously had to sign in manually, we just send pre-registration email with bar codes. When people register, I would just get a quick message on my phone and I knew instantly, who came. At the beginning we were not sure, which system to use, but Lobby Track has a free version one can try, and see if it is the right fit for you. It was easy to set up and to train everyone involved how to use it. The system gave our company a very professional look and a feeling that we knew what we were doing. It just works in the background and saves a lot of manpower. Our efficiency increased considerably.

Amanda

Has all the elements we wanted

Overall, I feel like the app is good. It's pretty well balanced as far as features and ease of use and customization potential and just how it looks to visitors overall.

Pros

I liked that the interface looked professional and is customizable, I can pick and choose what fields I need for sign in, and I'm happy I can export the sign ins to excel.

Cons

I have to export 2 excel files rather than one, to get all the information I need. One if the files has the date, time, and names of the people who signed in, the other file has their company info and reason for their visit, so I have to take that info and compile it into one excel on the back end. If we had more visitors it would be a hassle, but for now the other features make up for it.

Reasons for choosing Lobbytrack

lobbytrack had the best combination of features overall

Xcevio

February 2016

Lobby Track keeps it simple!

A firm I interned with over the summer used Lobby Track. I had to operate the system every so often. Everybody that came was a huge fan of the Self Sign In because it made the process of getting into our building very easy. In addition to this, my office also used Pre-Register Visitors for the certain guests, like prospect clients, so they could slide right on into the building without having to wait in a line and go through security. My office specifically used the Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet as our main device to get everybody in and it worked great. This software has a really nice and smooth user interface that makes it simple for a new person to pick it up and use it. Prior to this, we would just enter people using an excel sheet, but that took forever and got very complicated very fast. Lobby Track definitely made registration simple and professional.

Malik

Just Fantastic

At times we are flooded with clients/customers, we just hand out the tablets which are connected with our server running Lobby Track software and Lobby Track does all the magic by keeping all info in one place and all data could be viewed by a click of a button. It's a very cost effective tool. We have eliminated several hours of manual work that was spent at 2 of our extremely busy lobbies on managing our clients/visitors and allocated resources elsewhere that will help us generate more revenue. Aside from auto notifying the host it also immediately and discretely notifies the security staff when anyone from watch list attempts to sign in. Not only the sign in process is very easy its precise, professional, intuitive and highly reliable. Thumbs up!

Industry: Security and Investigations

Excellent Support

Like other software, no doubt that there are minor glitches here and there, but over the last few months of communication with the team, they have excellent response time and turnaround time with regards to support.

Pros

Their basic requirements are pretty all rounded and expected of a Visitor Management System. They offers integrations with Access Control System which not all Visitor management system are capable of. This would be a plus point to the customer.

Cons

We would hope to see further improvement when it comes to integration with other systems, perhaps more Access Control Vendors for the online version of LobbyTrack, this would be an excellent and niche selling points.

Kia

Easy to Set up and Use

Great customer service and follow up. Easy to set up and teach staff how to use. Detailed reports

Pros

Attractive interface Easy to set up and register users Reports are easy to generate Can track visits from off site

Cons

Overall I am happy with the product. There are a few tweaks that I will follow up with further training.

Angelica

Highly useful and Recommend to Every Organization Big or Small

Lobby Track is very simple, versatile and easy to use. Very easy to setup and very useful in our case as we have couple of branch across the city. Lobby Track not only allows our company to register, badge and track visitors but also it allowed us to centralize our data throughout the network. At times we are flooded with clients/customers, we just hand out the tablets which are connected with our computer running Lobby Track software and Lobby track does all the magic by keeping all info in one place and all data could be viewed by a click of a button. All of this by the way helped us in better customer service and generate revenue by contacting those who visited our offices.

A Dream Come True

To be honest Lobby Track is a great cost cut tool. Through automation we have eliminated several hours of manual work that was spent at 4 of our super busy lobbies on managing visitors and allocated resources somewhere else that will help us generate more revenue. It not only allows auto notify the host but also immediately and discretely notifies the security staff when anyone from watch list attempts to sign in. The software and sign in process is very easy, precise, professional, Intuitive and highly reliable. Thumbs up!

Industry: Security and Investigations

August 2022

Quality Product

Awesome product

Pros

The scanning of the DL, was the best for us to save time and get people to their destination.

Cons

Would like to use the front camera on an Ipad

Reasons for choosing Lobbytrack

value and product development

January 2016

Lobby Track is perfect for small hospitals

Lobby Track was the best solution for a small hospital client. We assisted in their search for a cost effective and versatile check-in solution which would all allow visitors to self-sign. They were very pleased with the easy to use kiosk and integrated notification email upon arrival. They choose to create a customized for to speed up the overall check-in process with updated important information. Saving staff and patients from wasting time going over the information.

Kazden

February 2016

Great system, simple to use

Had to use LobbyTrack when during a company tour a few weeks back. LobbyTrack made it extremely easy to register in advance and sign in on time. The process was professional and none of my time was wasted with admin work while checking in for the tour. The guide was notified upon my arrival making this program both intuitive and efficient. Much easier in comparison to previous times I've had to check in as a guest with paperwork. Hopefully more companies adopt this.

Noelle

December 2021

Intuitive Guest Tracking System

I have enjoyed using Lobbytrack and I want to continue with the service. It is convenient and much more professional looking than a sign in book.

Pros

I like that I can input our visitors information before they arrive so all they need to do is scan the QR code sent to their email. It saves so much time during the check in process.

faith

just great

We wanted software that can track every person entering and exiting our school to protect the well-being of the children. Lobby Track made this task simple, safe, and secure. Registering a new visitor is now quick and easy; even it scans the driver's license to pull the key information into the system. This feature helped us in reducing human errors and verifying the person's identity. Now, with this program we stay on top of the school's safety every time.

Burt

January 2016

Lobby Track was perfect in controlling my guest

Lobby Track was my solution for having full control of my visiting area. Just type in the person's name and who they wish to see and that person is notified via TXT message. You can set it up as a stand-alone self service station as well. The software is expandable for use with bar-codes and to check again watch lists. Great time saver and perfect for my budget.

amanda

January 2016

Professional and easy to use

Lobby Track is a great visitor registration system. It is easy to use. The visitor facing user interface is professional, intuitive and provides a very easy and seamless visitor sign-in experience. The admin interface captures the necessary visit information without getting lost in too much detail. Overall, we are very happy with Lobby Track.

Steve

February 2016

Lobby Track is easy to use

I have used the Lobby Track Visitor Management System with self-expiring visitor badges for over three years. The guards at our security desks find the driver's license scanner, software and printer to be easy to use, and the database is an excellent way to keep track of visitors to our facilities. Tech support has been excellent.

Kate

February 2016

By using this Lobby tracking software we can easily track visitors details. It is easy to use. By follow all instruction, anyone can use this easily. This Software easily records in or out timing of any visitors. This is the best visitor tracking system. This is great for small, mid and large size institution and organization.

Grant

December 2015

It works seamlessly in the background

Lobby Track has been an simple solution to manage, track and report on the visitors to our facility.  It works seamlessly in the background of our day to day operations and the only times I even think about it are when I need to run a report for visitor information, and everything is right there.

Jeremy

December 2015

Versatile, very easy to install, setup, and train the staff on how to use

Lobby Track is a very versatile product that was very easy to install, setup, and train the staff on how to use. This product has taken our analog tracking system and revolutionized it for the digital age. The data-basing  functionality helps us save time when doing a annual reporting.

Siyana

November 2015

Lobby Track is easy to use and feature rich

We use Lobby Track for our school. We scan visitor's driver license and check them against subscribed watch list. We also require them to sign our visit policy document. The entire process hardly takes 20 seconds per visitor. Jolly staff has been wonderful.

Himanshu

Best Visitor Registration System

Lobby Track is the best visitor registration system. It allows us to keep track of our visitors and highly secure with its security feature. We can also print professional looking badges using this software.

Geoffrey

I love the system

I love the system.  It suits our needs incredibly well.  Parents are AMAZED that we can produce a great looking ID in almost no time at all.

Lobbytrack