• Pros

• "What I like the most is that through this tool I learned to do lectures and classes live! It is a very interesting and very useful tool, it has an extensive menu in general, it is very good"

• "Its very easy to understand and manage all the tools and its always in a very good quiality. I like this programs"

• "it is superb when it comes to bringing the team together. this app is very simple and easy to use. Plus, the other can still heed for informatiob without having to be on screen or speaking"

• Cons

• "Moreover, the connections are bit weaker and quality of the sound sometimes troublesome which makes my experience a bit annoying otherwise I like this application with all its terms and condition."

• "This software maybe a bit pricey but it offers a lot of benefits for businesses and offers free trial."

• "The audio can lag at times but it is not much of a problem"

Browse Adobe Connect Reviews

Carlos from Centro de Salud Santa Ines UCAB

A very sophisticated software and with the best options to make videoconferences.

Adobe Connect is one of the best options available on the market for high-quality video calls and video conferencing that meet demanding business standards. Using this software in my work I have improved my communication channels with both our patients and staff. In addition, we use this software for the training of personnel through formative videoconferences on preventive health, medical safety, improvement and care for our patients and other aspects. I recommend that you acquire this software and apply it in your work.

Pros

I use this software very regularly in my work, as it is one of the most efficient web videoconferencing platforms I have ever used. With Adobe Connect I can quickly establish communication with our clients and co-workers thanks to their wide conference rooms, which I manage by activating a password which I distribute to the participants of our meetings. Another very positive factor of this software, is the quality in audio and video in their videoconferences, the best. Adobe Connect has one of the best video conferencing systems, ideal for training personnel and to establish contact with customers and co-workers who are in other cities nationally and internationally. This quality offered by this software has perfected our work dynamics, improving the scope of our work and our business competitiveness. The communicative environment offered by this software is one of the best because you have the videoconference room and you have an interactive chat where you can add comments, upload search links, attach documents and much more. In addition to all of the above, Adobe Connect offers you an application that you can use on your Smartphone and use Adobe Connect anywhere you have an Internet connection.

Cons

It's such sophisticated software that you'll need a computer technician to make the necessary configurations to use the software at its maximum capacity. Apart from this difficulty to use it I have no more negative aspects to mention of this software.

The Time Saver Source for Document Management with Complete Security.

My experience has been amazing with Adobe connect Perhaps I am saying this because of Global Factor, like Workplace without Boundaries these days ,and initially we faced challenges while working on Dual Desktops (1 Client's desktop and 1 Local desktop),because other software's like Nitro,PFG2Go or other Adobe versions were unable to pull documents and merge and upload in client server as per clients needs.Probably it was due to some system or server configurations or complications , not known yet .However after so my trials ,failures ,expertiseviews at last it was Adobe Connect which works as it helps to merge the documents after conversion to PDF from only client Drives ,Moreover it restricts the software to pull documents from anywhere else (local drive ) which maintains the data security intact. Lastly ,I think it is due to such noble software's like Adobe Connect which have a big contribution towards our Corporate world to keep the Clients server data s protected from insecure usage and it also helps the client to maintain Data Protection Act or HIPAA violations keeping everything intact . Thankyou

Pros

The best option i like about the software is its Ease of Use and Protection of information with security which help Organizations to maintain its Business Integrity and thus, it also works like additional layer of protection from inappropriate usage of business resources .

Cons

Its The size of the software really , little big which something feel me auk ward while installing.

Demarco from Capella University

Adobe Connect - Live Conferencing Tool

The tool is excellent for my job as a tutor, which is to relay and clarify information.

Pros

The software allows for files to be uploaded to the server for the group to download. For a business presentation this can be invaluable for distributing notes and plans. The boxes in the presentation are organized into 'pods,' which are used to organize and present certain information. The pods can be customized to your liking. The software is able to record the presentation for future review and use.

Cons

The software requires a strong internet connection in order to work. Some features such as voice connection does not work all the time. A way around this flaw would be to use a voice conference phone number as a back-up or initial plan for recording voice.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Connect

The ease of setting up vital information needed for my work.

Brandon from TEC Connections Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Online teacher using Adobe Connect as virtual classroom

After using Adobe Connect for 3 years on a weekly basis, I have a appreciation for its potential as an educational tool, while a frustration with the severe limitations and lack of functionality. I can tell this is a program meant first and foremost as a tool for meetings, and I cannot endorse it as a regular digital classroom until some of the above issues are addressed.

Pros

Relatively straightforward to use. Allows for stable use of audio and visual communication with large groups. Layout feature makes transitioning between different topics smoother. Downloadable apps allow for the potential for customization. The recording and attendance function make disseminating information easy. Mobile apps allows for more diverse applications. Breakout rooms are an excellent tool for small group learning.

Cons

Base functionality is extremely limited. Notepods don't even have the sort of text modification present even in e-mails or notepad programs, making them extremely limited in use in a classroom. Most educational tools are locked behind a pay wall. The inability for more than one person to write in a notepod hinders collaboration. Inability to use presenter only area while in breakout rooms causes problems. The white board function is virtually unusable due to poor interface and inability to switch between functions smoothly. PDF files require constant resizing to get to a point where they are readable, and often have lots of wasted dead space. Word Files cannot be shared at all. When screen sharing it is difficult to access the functionality of the room itself. When using link pods, one person clicking the link opens it on everyone else's computer. There is severely limited flexibility when it comes to learning options for a classroom, especially for creating interactive experiences, such as games or worksheets. Private messages cannot be seen by the host, allowing students to talk to each other without supervision creating a risk for bullying and off topic conversation, and while private messaging can be turned off in the main room, it cannot be in Breakout Rooms, and turning off private messaging makes it difficult to provide SPED support to students without drawing the attention of classmates.

Rosalinda from Unilever

A powerful program for training new personnel

Pros

I work in the human resources department. Our new employees are trained before they start working for the company. We used to have live webinars and lectures, but now we are doing everything in Adobe Connect. This allowed us to reduce the cost of training employees, and the program allowed employees to study remotely.

Cons

Adobe Connect is not Skype. This is a much more powerful program. To support her work, editors, web designers, developers and layout designers are needed. I would recommend this program only to those companies that have a budget to hire such specialists.

Danieal from MILESTONES

Virtual Meetings At Its Best

Worth every cent because it gives you the ability to customize the software to the need of the event for your video conference.

Pros

Dynamic video conferencing options and features. I use Adobe Connect to conduct researches, interviews, meetings, and training sessions. Its highly secured and allow participants to get fully engaged with hosts and other individuals.

Cons

Tend to lag if too many mini breakout sessions are created within the session. Adobe Connect can get pricy.

Anjali from Mobiloitte

Best To Show Information

I have a good experience with adobe as so many times we used this software. Sometimes client have some urgency to show and arrange a meeting then it is best to prepare an organised data in very less time.

Pros

The best thing is two things are combined to one. Like you can make a presentation with the help of adobe and at the same time you can conference or connect with other people also. You can add media to your presentation. So it is best software to share your information in a meaningful manner.

Cons

There is nothing as dislike as functionality of the software is very smooth and easy to use. You will comfort while making a presentation even if you are beginner.

Cynde from College Finance

Adobe Connect is a sure step into the future

Pros

I follow the development of technologies and try to implement them in our college in order to make education more effective and accessible. Using Adobe Connect, we were able to transfer online preparatory courses for applicants. Now they do not need to come to full-time classes, as it was 5 years ago.

Cons

I had to write instructions for applicants to understand how to use Adobe Connect. Otherwise, dealing with the program would be difficult.

Corine from Infinite Promotions

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Useable and Decent

My overall experience with Adobe Connect was alright. I was able to use it for its proper purpose, but it definitely worked a lot slower than other software. Some of my classes also stopped using Adobe Connect for office hours because it was older and slower than other software.

Pros

Adobe Connect is definitely a useable tool to use, although it seems to be a bit less modern than other tools. I like that there are options for video chatting, voice only, text chatting, and sharing screens. This came in handy for school projects and office hours that I attended in school. I study through an online university and Adobe Connect is what we used to connect with teachers for office hours and for presentations. While having office hours, students were able to easily ask the teacher questions and the teacher was able to share their screen with us.

Cons

What I least liked about this software is that it seems not so updated compared to more modern products that do the same thing. It was also a little bit difficult to use at first. I thought it worked very slowly as well.

Josh from Freelancer

Awesome For Remote Designers

This literally allows people to globally connect in real-time for conference calls.

Pros

This software we used primarily on the design team to collaborate with photographers and/or other vendors while working from home or remotely.

Cons

Ours was not included with the Adobe Creative Suite package that we subscribed to, so there was an additional cost for this.

Sai Marie from InfinityxCreations

Industry: Publishing

Awesome possibilities!

Pros

This software is great! Makes it so easy to do a number of tasks including signature documents, books, imagery, etc!

Cons

I haven't had anything major go bad while using Adobe Connect but I do think they could afford to drop the cost just a bit.

Nathan from CareerSource Florida

Industry: Public Policy

Robust webinar platform

This platform saves us a ton of money vs. in-person meetings. It's good enough to provide an experience that can substitute for most in-person meetings. We also do numerous training sessions with this platform, record them, and make them available to our partners.

Pros

We probably don't use 30% of the features during any given meeting, but it's nice to have the flexibility of breakout sessions, whiteboards, video conferencing, etc. Most of our sessions are simple PowerPoints uploaded into the room, utilizing integrated telephony and chat for communication. But the system is robust, offering just about anything you could imagine doing in an online meeting. We record most of our sessions, and Adobe offers good tools for editing the recordings, which can then be shared right from Adobe's platform. The pods available in the room allow for document sharing during the meeting, the playing of audio and video files, polling and surveys, and of course screen sharing. The new HTML client means participants don't have to leave the browser to engage in meetings any more, and there is a mobile client for joining meetings via Android or iOS. The admin interface offers branding so you can ensure all the meetings have your company's logo and colors. All in all, it's a pretty slick package.

Cons

My biggest gripe with Adobe Connect is the necessity of engaging a third party in order to achieve integrated telephony. This should be included. To be clear, VOIP is included. I'm simply talking about the ability of participants to call in to a meeting using a regular phone requires a third party. While it's not enough to make me seek a different webinar platform, it is shocking that Adobe has not addressed this glaring issue. The only issue I have with the platform is playing long videos during meetings never seem to work, and it has forced us to all but exclude video from our presentations.

Bruce from Accenture Interactive

A functional and effective tool for business

We definitely recommend you to try Adobe Connect for your business. With a help of this service, you can easily share files, presentations and organize meetings. In addition, it helps to stay in touch with your team despite a location.

Pros

The best thing about Adobe Connect is its functionality. The software offers different pools, chats, file shares, and quizzes. In addition, there are multiple designs which are very useful for work. We are convinced that Adobe Connect service will help you to conduct online conferences, meetings, training classes or webinars much more successful. Adobe Connect is a web conferencing service with a help of which you can easily share data and multimedia files. With the assistance of this software, you can get back immediate feedback from hundreds of users. Moreover, with this tool, you can easily lead to webinars and online meetings.

Cons

There is no doubt that Adobe Connect has more advantages than disadvantages, but some issues should be improved. Firstly, it is a little bit hard to figure out everything connected with the interfaces features and options because of an interface itself a bit overloaded. It takes some time to sort out everything and learn all the necessary combinations. Moreover, the service can easily shut down or freeze without any reason.

Adrian from Heinen's Corporate

A No-Frills Online Meeting Tool

Overall Adobe Connect was an acceptable tool, but I preferred the look/feel of WebEx and GoToMeeting which seemed a bit more modern. For an individual account, I prefer Zoom but haven't experienced that as an enterprise tool so I don't truly know how it compares. The few times I did need user support as an admin for Connect, I had a heck of a time trying to track down a live human being - it was not easy getting help until we threatened to cancel our subscription. I probably wouldn't be quick to recommend this tool since there are so many alternatives out there these days.

Pros

Connect has a very simple structure of pods that can be turned on or off, depending upon the features you'd like to have available for your meeting. Some examples include chat, drawing, video, screen sharing, polling. The user interface is extremely easy to manage, and I used to train college faculty to use this for offering online classes and lectures - 95% of the time there were absolutely no issues. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and meetings/webinars can be recorded for later viewing.

Cons

From an administrator perspective, the admin console for this tool was very outdated. Each user had a folder, within each folder was a series of links for old meetings and recordings. It was complex enough that we opted to have admins manage meeting room creation for all users because it just wasn't very intuitive. The pod look was already a bit outdated when I stopped using the software a few years back, and there were some limits in terms of how many people could be sharing their webcams at once. Also, we found that if more than 2-3 people had their microphones active, there was a lot of feedback, so we always told people to mute everyone unless they absolutely needed to hear participants.

Ray from PGi formerly Premiere Global Services

I use to sell Adobe Connect...Best Reliable Conference Platform on the Market

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

Pros

You can customize your conference room depending on how and what you want to share. There are pods within your conference room which allows you to have a document sharing pod, a video sharing pod, a chat pod, survey pod, etc. To many to name. You can host one on one as well as one to many(Events). I use to train clients on this tool and the feedback was always positive. The interface dashboard is very is to navigate while in the meeting because you can show only what you what your audience to see. This allows you to pull documents, presentations and videos in the meeting on the fly. You can also record your meetings and send out recording that can be tracked to know if the recipient viewed the recording and or forwarded. There are way to many pros to name. The company I worked for was a conferencing provider and we sold partner products...WebEx, Microsoft, etc and Adobe Connect was always ranked high. One other pro...there is no download to join a meeting, you click the link and you're in. Ever tried to join a meeting and have to wait for something to download on your desktop before you enter - headache.

Very useful tool for hosting virtual meetings. Does have a few bugs and limitations!

This is a great software for hosting interactive virtual meetings and classes.

Pros

I have used Adobe Connect for hosting MANY meetings where some attendees could not be on campus. It works well for its purpose. It has just enough features to do everything that you need it to, but not so many features that it is overwhelming. I frequently use the recording feature to keep track of meetings and distribute them later to folks who couldn't attend (as well as go back and listen to some parts for note-taking purposes). It's also nice to be able to switch between meeting room formats so that you can share a separate screen, add notes during the webcast, upload files to share with other participants, etc.

Cons

Honestly, I feel that there are some better options available that have the same types of features. Adobe Connect tends to be quite buggy. I've had a lot of problems with people getting dropped or having bad connections. Sometimes audio or video freezes up while we are using it, especially when trying to share screens. Participants also have to be a bit tech-savvy when using the software, if they want a good experience. I found that many of the people tuning in did not have headphones which caused a lot of volume/feedback issues. I often end up having to put "tech support" shoes on while trying to run a meeting, in order to get everyone on the virtual end to be able to hear and see the meeting clearly.

Kenatu from TPDCo

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

80-20 Split

Adobe connect is a stately gentleman that ladies wished would be a little bit more of bad boy for that extra excitement. If you are looking for a higly relaiable, stable profesional, no nonsense web conferencing tool, then we have a winner. Adobe connect has it all except the excitement factor but that is Adobe's trade mark...Give you that 80% and leave you wanting the little 20% extra.

Pros

It has a rich list of feature that make a web conferencing experience for host ans user very interactive. You can turn your past sessions in to archives after making your own edits. This adds value ro repeat sessions and online learning facilitattions. The in session Q&A and provate chat faciliations are also a big plus.

Cons

The price tag can make a goat gag but when you have clients that are more comfortable with this platform what are you gonna do? It also requires a high level of technical savvyness but offers everything you need to become that guy. There is no shortage of information to make yo an experton the platform.

Cynthia from Conduent

Industry: Information Services

Adobe Connect and I

Adobe allows our company to work with work-at-home agents using the same materials and software as in a traditional training room or conference.

Pros

I was a bit hesitant about using Adobe Connect. I thought it would be a software that would be complex and non user friendly. I was surprised to discover the opposite is true. Adobe allowed my training class to be engaged with user friendly options to be apart of the classroom. You can raise your hand, ask a question, provide feedback and even express thoughts in the moment. It is equipped with a white board, chat and options for getting the instructors attention without disrupting the class. the interface is easy to use and appealing. It is secure and private and as a company we often have several training classes going at one time as well as conferences via the Adobe Connect.

Cons

I am very impressed with Adobe Connect and don't have many critiques as far as cons go. Visibility of icons are the common criticism. Once you get acclimated to where things are then the icons themselves are not an issue.

Best software for video conferences or video calls with many power full features.

As an Electrical Engineer, I participate in many conferences regarding projects and company meetings. In our shipbuilding and repairing company most of the project from foreign customers. Then most of the customers have to visit our company. But most of the time we use adobe connect to our conference then the distance is not matters and conference is the same as a normal conference. Adobe connect also includes visualization tools such as polls, chat, whiteboards, and a console for mixing video streams. Also maintaining high levels of quality in video and audio helps to conduct the effective conference and take good desisions.

Pros

This software included with many features and using these features users can do many things in online meeting like a normal meeting. Also, a video conference can record and there are many tools to edit the videos. Document sharing is available video, audio, pdf, presentation can easily share with other users. This also supports mobile platforms. With email integration, users can be sent an invitation to events and set reminders.

Cons

New users need some kind of training before work with adobe connect.

Trina from Letra & Musica Producciones, C.A.

Overcome the barriers of space thanks to this software.

Adobe Connect is one of the software I use most regularly when I hold high-level meetings, involving managers of other publishers, cultors, artists, musicians, and other members of the various publishing projects we intend to undertake.

Pros

Currently in our publishing house we have made many links with authors and musicians outside our latitudes, with whom we have developed joint work to align strategies for the construction of new books, where music and literary elements go from the hands of the experiences, anecdotes and stories of these authors. Adobe Connect has been a fascinating tool, which has allowed us, among many things, to overcome this barrier of distance, thanks to a comfortable and highly interactive online conference room, where we interact and steal information according to our interests as a publisher. Another innovative element of this efficient software, is the possibility of establishing lines of work for each room in order to treat each topic with special depth, without combining themes or dispersing information. Another positive argument of this software is its warm and functional interface that segments the roles of each of the people who participate in videoconferences, making much easier the work of editorial research.

Cons

One of the impediments that seem when I use this software is that for some artists and developers it is not very easy to use, having to do small introductory courses to use it as I wish. This happens because there are certain aspects of computing and software management that are not so digestible. However, it is not such a big obstacle that it detracts from this incredible software.

LINA MARIA from PDVSA-Intevep

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Pros

Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation. In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working. This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Cons

When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Tyler from Total Extrovert

Big Fan, great product.... but a few things to take notice of

Overall, I love the product but wish I could find a better way of producing output reports to manage attendance. I'm sure there's a better way of doing it the way I currently do, but I couldn't find it myself. There could be a more pronounced, efficient way to come up with solutions in this area and others. If the audio issues were resolved, I'd be even more excited about Connect. The multi-function platform fits our Manager training very well, although we experience issues along the way from time-to-time.

Pros

I am an avid user and administrator of Adobe Connect, it is a great product. the features I like most are on the admin side, with the recording features and uploading capabilities. It's great that on a single platform, I can host over 40 people, all while launching everything from separate chat windows to PPTs, to audio recordings, embedded videos, and more, all while maintaining consistent bandwidth quality.

Cons

I constantly run into Audio problems. Every presenter I have use Adobe, which rotates on a bi-weekly basis, has a different setup, computer, and audio equipment. This seems to be a problem about half of the time, with different people having different issues syncing either their mic or speakers. This became hugely problematic in the first week as I had an audience of about 75 people, where I needed to take time away from the session to troubleshoot audio issues.

Robert from NMSBVI

Adobe Connect

We used this product for event and video conferencing for about 2 years. It worked very well, but we have since switched to another product that our users prefer. The current product is more user-friendly, and costs less.

Pros

The software allowed for cloud storage of recorded meetings, and had many useful desktop features for screen sharing. It allowed multiple attendees in meetings.

Cons

It was a little more complicated for the average user to use than our current meeting software. Also, pricing was more expensive than other offerings.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Connect

At the time, Adobe was a superior product over the other solutions. Most of the video conferencing software today are comparable, and we eventually switched to a cheaper solution.

Raghavendar from Infosys Technologies Ltd

Feature rich collaborating tool

I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

Pros

Allows you to very good Digital training, webinar and collaborative experiences. Compare to other similar tools, Adobe gives you better control to Hosts like add images to back-ground, host can decide the functionalities to be available and as many part on the screen as we like, which will be seen by audience. Custom Layouts allow pre-defined grouping parts, making one structure to class room or webinar. We can go for one layout for all or separate layout for each speakers. Navigating through multiple layouts within a session with different content like slides, videos will make the audience more attentive and engagement with content. Rooms that are pre-designed will stay with the account and re-use the same, saving time and efforts. But the contents, layout or notes taken will exist within that url and available for future use. We can save that custom designed as template for multiple use. Also the presenter only area allow collaborate with individual audience or presenter. We can measure the engagement of the our room. Another, prepare-mode allows to visit and set-up layouts without disturbing the live meeting.

Cons

Needs improvement in "look & feel" and some areas are confusing to host. Connectivity issues too pops up. Help option is needs improvement

Riyaz from Teletrac Navman

Adobe Connect for Meetings and Webinars

Adobe Connect is great when it works. When it does not, you have to deal with the reseller and Adobe. Both tend to point fingers at each other versus attempting to resolve the issue for you.

Pros

Adobe Connect is a versatile product that can very easily be used to host meetings and webinars. We use it for training sessions where we have attendees interact with various aspects of the program and with each other. The interaction keeps the attendees engaged and interested in the material being presented or taught.

Cons

The Adobe Connect reporting and dashboard capabilities are not intuitive. You really have to think and try out different scenarios before you find the format that works for you. We're also seeing latency when launchign the event catalog.

Used to use WebEx, but Adobe Connect is so much better!

This is hands down the best training or collaboration software I've used. From meetings where a lot of planning needs to happen and documents need to shared or edited live, to training sessions that are run by subject matter experts, Adobe Connect frees you up to get the work done. I am a producer for webinars, and have also trained others to use this software. I haven't been able to find any close competition yet!

Pros

The flexibility of Adobe Connect is great. Want to have three hosts and five presenters? No problem! There's no "ball" to have to track and shuffle to give people permissions. You can even set permissions for users before they even enter your meeting room!

Cons

Some of the features aren't very intuitive, so the learning curve was unnecessarily steep. However, if you Google around and keep at it, you'll find a lot of cool features you might otherwise miss. I'd also love it if they added the option to turn on dynamic video switching, so the active screen would automatically switch to the active speaker (a la Skype). I've mentioned this to Adobe, and sounds like this might be an added feature soon.

Anais from Conviasa

A high quality web meeting room

It is the best option in the market to make videoconference rooms where work team meetings can be held that for one reason or another are not located in the same physical space

Pros

The inclusion Adobe Connect to the consortium where I work has been one of the best decisions taken by the Department of Informatics, and this I say, because the previous solutions we had to communicate in video calls and video calls were very poor and did not offer all the benefits offered this software. On the one hand, this software is excellent because you can create conference rooms with a personal key that allows controlling access to users, giving you higher levels of security. On the other hand Adobe Connect offers other elemntos for the interaction in the room that are very interesting as they are, notes, private chats and group chats, shared files and videos, which increase the interaction between the different participants of the room. And finally, one of the greatest benefits that Adobe Connect has and that makes it one of the best is that it can be used in tablets, smart phones and IOS.

Cons

For the amount of benefits that the software has, it tends to become a bit sophisticated, needing medium knowledge in the computer area to use the software at its maximum capacity

Dinidu from IFS

The Best Web Conferencing Platform

It's the best tool of this kind on the market as it has all the features needed to organize and coordinate online projects. It's expensive, however, the annual subscription offers a good discount.

Pros

It is a premium product from a trusted brand. Features like dynamic participation and video recording make it a useful tool for any team that is looking for an all-inclusive web conferencing software.

Cons

It's an expensive product. It comes in three pricing plans with monthly and annual billing options. Fortunately, there is a 30-days free trial. The Meetings module is free for up to three participants.

Mahidhar Reddy from Computer consultant

Adobe Connect is a simple to-utilize video conferencing administration with liberal highlights

Pros

Exceptionally adjustable gathering spaces. Free trial doesn't require installment data. Adobe Connect's dark and-white interface looks extremely corporate, reminiscent of big business programming I've used to track get-away days or submit cost reports at different employments. It's laid out keenly, however, with one menu at the highest point of the page that connects to your spared substance and layouts.

Cons

On the expensive side, especially on the off chance that you require numerous hosts. No dial-in numbers as it were

Jen from Quantum Business Solutions, LLC

Adobe

Pros

The software is easy to use overall. It has multiple options for the value. Depending on your needs, this can be a very valuable asset to your business or personal needs. Overall the value is there and if you are an active Adobe software user, you can't go wrong with this software package.

Cons

The platform of paying monthly versus paying for the software and getting updates is clearly a marketing strategy by Adobe and I wish they would make it slightly less expensive monthly.

Alex from http://www.heal10.com/

A good program, but were forced to refuse

Pros

We decided to use this solution because of its functionality. But they did not calculate that it would cost so much. Indeed, the product does not require the installation of additional software and has a wide cross-platform. All you need is access to the Internet. However, the price just killed. The cost of a package for 5 students with installation on the server of the company and technical support cost $ 30. Our need was to expand the package to at least 30 people. Here also consider.

Cons

The main disadvantage - the price. It is easy to find affordable solutions cheaper, albeit not so convenient.

Chris from USC

Adobe Connect has been replaced by Zoom for my company, but I prefer Adobe Connect

Pros

One of the best parts about Adobe Connect was how quickly and easily you were able to connect to meetings. I loved the fact that as soon as I logged in, a number was ready to call me and have me join a conversation quickly, whereas with Zoom, I feel like logging into a meeting takes essentially triple the time. I also like being able to pause myself if I need to step away very quickly, where I have not found the ability to do that in Zoom.

Cons

Some of the features seem a little dated and it is not the most user friendly experience, and I think this is why my company has ultimately switched.

Harsh from Nlb Services

Perfect Tool for Working Remotly

I highly recommend this for training and webinars

Pros

Adobe Connect can be used for Training , Webinar, and connecting with you Team at work. It is great while connecting offshore and onshore team. It has Video Audio Screen Sharing feature all integrated. Presentation are impressive here

Cons

It takes a little time to learn all its feature. Sometimes system may freeze(not for all user) and we need to restart the meeting. Chat log sent to you is not organised.

Abraham from A&N Steel Ltd.

An excellent resource for remote professionals

Pros

I used Adobe Connect in a trial period while I was trying to build my business. I loved it so much that when my trial was up, I spoke with a sales representative to pay to continue using it - which I am doing to this very day. Adobe Connect was essential to building and maintaining my business connections remotely over vast distances. I was able to very easily hold Webinars, Web Meetings, and Business Meetings to get clientele interested and engaged. Adobe Connects tools and features made it interesting and fun to track how well I engaged with potential clients and how much of my time was well spent and where. As with all Adobe Products, the user interface is flawless and the program seamlessly integrates into your existing software suite.

Cons

Only con is that pricing for the software is a little more than I thought it would be. Also, I couldn't seem to find pricing on the official website or from Sale Reps before I began my trial period. I wanted to know pricing before I got too attached to a particular software. This could be more clearly available.

Gabrielle from Sykes

Remote work made easy

Pros

Ive recently started a work from home poison and we heavily rely on this software for training and other facilitation needs. Its great for sharing screens with multiple attendees. It also has clear video and audio function. My favorite function is the break out chat that can occur within meetings.

Cons

Sometimes (very rarely) the product can be glitchy when transitioning between screens. I was booted from the adobe room on two occasions but always able to Get back in. The layout is really simplistic. I would think a better use of the tool would be to make it more chic.

Carmen from CNE

It is an innovative and useful tool

Tool according to modernity, connects us from anywhere in the world, is simply excellent!

Pros

Cons

The icons should be more striking, because many times I get confused and it is unpleasant to place the microphone in silence or activate it when I do not want it

Mike from SCC

Stable from the phone

Pros

I use Adobe Connect with my colleagues and we need to use high-quality software to organize communication. Previously, I had an unpleasant experience with similar services: the sound was lagging behind, the calls were cut off, the messages were deleted. There are no such problems in Adobe Connect, and I am very pleased.

Cons

I do not like only the program interface. It is quite voluminous, it is difficult to deal with it. And still some kind of outdated and unattractive design. But these are trifles, the main thing is that everything works stably.

Adobe Connect is a powerful program with more than most people need.

Pros

Adobe Connect is a program backed by a major company and with it comes significant features. Sustainable archives are the most significant need for our school. They remain year after year so we can use archives from past school years to train new teachers.

Cons

Because Adobe is such a large company it is often hard to get a quick answer when problems occur. It can take over a week to get an answer.

Feldriana from PDVSA

Industry: Oil & Energy

The best way to communicate with the world.

Pros

Zoom is simply wonderful, I've been using it for a couple of years now and I must say that I loved it and that I've become addicted to being communicated through its platform. Any opportunity is good to use it, I constantly avoid transfers that were previously an obligation in my work, now just send a link and I'm in meeting and also sharing my information in the most effective way possible.

Cons

I couldn't point out any inconvenience, sharp image, excellent sound, perfect communication. This software is simply impressive.

Victoria from Open English

Adobe Connect for Online Language Classes

Overall, I really like this platform as it allows for collaboration, mimicing real life situations with the options for the participants to click on various icons to agree or ask questions.

Pros

This software allows for interaction between the presenter and the participants. I like how it allows the participants to raise their hands if they want to say something, or participate in the chat if they feel more comfortable.

Cons

It does take students and teachers to get used to the many icons, which can be kind of hard to see at times. A presenter can share his/her webcam video, but the image looks very small and isn't as personal as platforms such as "Zoom". Also, it has been common for students to have a "Darth Vador" voice/ microphone problem which is almost impossible to fix.

Jesse from EasyPost

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Perfect Product for Productivity

Pros

We used the software to facilitate online training. It was fantastic for our needs. The customizable features allowed us to create a training that was engaging and valuable for participants. The various modalities allowed us to be able to focus on different types of learners.

Cons

Occasionally, it was challenging getting outside users set up for our trainings. I would say more based on the user than the software.

Adelyn from Silicon Valley Youth Music Organization

I used this for my online classes at Stanford Online High School.

Pros

When we're on camera, I really like that we can pause the camera for us. This makes it easy for me to stay on camera but not disrupt the class if I have to get up to get something for a second. I also like that there's both chat and camera, and people can raise their hands, agree/disagree, etc. Those are really helpful especially when we're in class and you aren't on camera so you can raise your hand without disrupting anything. Additionally you can be very quiet and again not disrupt anyone if you have to step away for a few minutes.

Cons

Sometimes our teacher will accidentally get kicked out of the class by the software and then the class will sit there awkwardly and be told that we'll be kicked out in the next 5 minutes as well. The teacher always gets back in but it tends to throw off the balance of the class and make us forget what we were talking about before.

Excellent Web Conferencing Software

I have more than 9 month experience in Adobe connect since it can be used for web conferencing , Presentation and Online training can be given to develop the skills and gain knowledge and Since i am in sales department i use the adobe connect web conferencing to tell more details about our sales product to the customer and share the features and scope of the product.

Pros

The web conference meeting and online tutorial , Presentation done through adobe connect is the best software and i will recommend other business person to use this software.Since we can share the information each other through the web conferencing and gain the knowledge

Cons

There is no least about this product since every one is using this product and there is no hidden cost for this app

Adam from Luxury Escapes

Excellent program for communication

Pros

Many employees of our company work remotely. We need to somehow communicate with them, hold conferences. Previously, we used Skype for this, but we were not satisfied with the quality of the connection. Then we switched to Adobe Connect and for good reason. The quality of communication in this program is noticeably higher.

Cons

After switching to Adobe Connect, we got rid of many problems, but there was one left. If the creator of the conference has an unstable Internet, then all participants will have a bad connection.

Lyndon from Jollibee Foods Corporation

This product solves your problem.

I love this product so much!

Pros

I really love it's function and how I can use it different way , I'm using this product on hosting a conference meeting , It removes the barrier of communicating it terms of distance from each other , It makes my work easier.

Cons

I don't see any negative side on using this product from time to time and still waiting for more awesome updates to come.

Great!

This product has been a lifesaver for our office! we use it all day everyday.

Pros

This software helps everyday on our daily work/procedures! We would not be able to survive or do what we need to do without Adobe!

Cons

Sometimes its hard to figure out where a tool is located or what you would need to do to a document , but once you figure those out, this product is fantastic!

Olga from Admitad GmbH

Reliable solution for corporate video conferencing

Pros

I liked the fact that the program itself checks all the settings before creating a video call. I chose it because of the ability to display the computer screen to show the rest, the chef often uses it. I also liked the ability to connect an unlimited number of users and the fact that the application works directly from the browser.

Cons

The downside is the need to constantly update the flash player. Its rather unpleasant to find out five minutes before a serious video conference that this is vital.

July 2015

Nick from Personify

July 2015

The Best of the Old Guard

Pros

Adobe Connect is really great at e-Learning and e-Training. Breakout rooms, running Q&A in large meetings, value added services from their resellers - it all adds up to a great Enterprise meeting tool. It's purpose built for large company deployments.

Cons

Adobe Connect, like Cisco WebEx, Citrix GoToMeeting and others, is a stodgy meeting tool. I am always doing product demos, and so screensharing is my main use case. Connect doesn't share the screenshare video stream at a very high frames per second. This single variable hurts the tool quite a lot for what I need it for.

Luke from Zon Engineering Inc.

A great conferencing and learning platform

Adobe Connect is a great solution for us when hosting or attending webinars or virtual training sessions.

Pros

Adobe Connect is great for webinars as it has a virtual file sharing and multiple modules that can be customized to the host's needs.

Cons

Because of the number of features included, it is costlier than other conferencing platforms such as Zoom and GoToMeeting.

Kelly from UPMC

Mediocre with capabilities for bettering

Pros

I most enjoy the ease of use with Adobe Connect. It is very simple for a new user to step in and have a clear understanding of what to do. Additionally, I think it has a clear, clean interface for "students" or guests who are participants in the Adobe Connect classroom.

Cons

I most dislike the features of Adobe Connect. This system has the ability to be better, but Adobe seems to stifle this at every turn. Adobe Connect could have much better options for users, but at its base, it is weal.