All Aircall Reviews

Ram

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Aircall - One of the best VOIP dialers in the market now

We can reach out to all our inbound leads with quick TAT because of Aircall - This has impacted our sales pipeline in a super positive manner.

PROS

Their integration with Hubspot - All calls we make are automatically exported to our CRM with notes. This helps for reporting purposes. The call quality is generally good and UI is very fluid as well.

CONS

The connectivity issues (jitters, call quality issues) are very frequent. Prospects have complained that they see a local number from a different country when we make calls to them.

Hi Ram, Thank you for taking the time to share your Aircall experience with us! We love to hear your team is benefiting from our HubSpot integration :) Regarding the connectivity and caller ID issues you have been experiencing, please send us more details via support.aircall.io so our teams can assist further. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Replied October 2022

Alex

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

PROS

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

CONS

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

Reason for choosing Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

Ian

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

PROS

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

CONS

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

Eden

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

PROS

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

CONS

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Reason for choosing Aircall

We were given a trial and assured through detailed summaries that the speed etc was different to previous service provider. Proven on a regular basis. It is definitely the case.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

We kept experiencing terrible delays, it was more often that the line was bad then clear and up to speed.

Hi Eden, We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience. Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer. Have a great day! Cheers, Max from Aircall

Replied November 2021

Reviewed June 2023

Fantastic product, service and customer service!

I really love the change in availability and reliability of Aircall compared to what we were using before. The reporting is very in depth and offers anything that anyone would ever need, honestly. Merged and integrated into our CRM, the reporting is more in depth and was easy to integrate.

PROS

I love the immediate use of the product that is available. I truly do love the customer service as well!

CONS

I really don't have any cons that I've found while using Aircall yet.

Reason for choosing Aircall

Aircall had everything we needed for the best pricing and was transparent about their pricing structure.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

The connection issues present with our old provider was inhibiting our team.

Hagard

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Poor call quality, ridiculous pay terms and cancelation policy

Very disappointed with their services, will NEVER use again

PROS

The reason we signup with aircall is that they offer unlimited local to local call minutes with one flat fee, which also includes a local number.

CONS

We signed up with aircall with the same email address as of G2 account, while there are at least 3 things we are very unhappy with them 1) our package should include a free local number, while in our invoice, we get charged for that number even though we followed all the instructions from the account manager 2) the call quality is very bad, or even horrible, our sales reps complained a lot of noises, and 50% of the time we used it, we had this problem every 15 minutes, and eventually did not get fixed 3) worst part of it, we told the account manager that we will try one month first, if good, we will upgrade to pay annually with more seats; if not, we will cancel the account. however, when we told the account manager that we wanna cancel that account and asked her to make sure they will not charge us automatically for the next billing month. first, she said yes. and then soonest, she said since we have not informed them to cancel the account 30 days in advance, we have to pay for the next month. So shall we tell them we need to cancel that account at the same time we activated an account? we emailed them several times on this issue, but they chose not to reply us.

Garret

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Expensive, Unreliable, Bad Customer Support - Avoid at all costs

Overall, I would say that I have WASTED several thousand dollars on a solution that seemed like it had everything we needed and just FAILED to deliver.

PROS

The product was easy to deploy. It checks the box on the features you want/need, but it DOES NOT deliver on any of them. System is down every week. All outbound calls are marked as SPAM. The support team is less than helpful. The call quality is HORRIBLE and has static across all staff members who use the system.

CONS

The call quality is horrible for both outbound and inbound calls. The phone numbers are all marked as SPAM and their support team provides articles on how we have to fix it rather than resolving it themselves. The service is SUPER expensive compared to Ring Central or other platforms that have better reliability

Reasons for switching to Aircall

I was looking for better reporting, call coaching functions and simpler interface.

Hi Garret, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry that you've had a bad experience with us so far. I see that you've been in contact with our team, so hopefully we can find a way to resolve your concerns. Concerning the SPAM issue you've been having, this is an issue across all VoIP solutions for one major reason: the carriers in charge of issuing phone numbers resell numbers that have been previously abused and marked as SPAM by consumers. Instead of retiring these numbers, they get resold to us and we only find this out when our customers let us know. The best solution we can offer you is to replace these numbers. You can work with your Customer Success Manager directly, if you choose to go this route. We hope that we can find a way to continue working together in the future. Best, Max from Aircall

Replied June 2022

Reviewed June 2019

Aircall has great features!

PROS

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

CONS

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Reason for choosing Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy

We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

PROS

The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

CONS

The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

RingCentral was expensive and very hard to configure!

Pedro

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

One of the best tools to do recordings

PROS

We use Aircall and it's integration with Hubspot to use in our remote team and it works very very well. Everything is logged automatically and we can even do workflows based on some Aircall rules.We also use it so send automatic SMS's and also to log recordings into hubspot.Everything works extremelly well

CONS

- The speed with Hubspot could be improved- SMS integration could be better

Alexandre

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2021

PROS

Hi, My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests. Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

CONS

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Reason for choosing Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.

Ashwin

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Poor business phone system, unethical billing

Bottom line: If you are looking for a decent business phone system that offers decent quality phone calls and user experience, please look elsewhere. You shouldn’t be reading this review either, I would never recommend this company to any business owners. There are multiple companies around, I would advice you to check them out. Good luck!

PROS

Integrates with salesmsg to send out mass sms

CONS

I had moved from Vonage to Aircall for my business phone system. I wanted to use salesmsg to send out mass marketing sms to my customers and the only company that salesmsg recommends to be integrated for voice calling feature was Aircall. Within few hours of using the Aircall app I find myself using a sub par business phone system. The cellphone app is extremely unrefined, lots of bugs and many features are absent. As simple as copying and pasting phone numbers from contacts tab is a daunting task. I had to memorize the numbers if I need to copy it (that’s how poorly designed the app is) Second flaw is that voice calls gets disconnected frequently. The phone call always disconnects after the first ring and I am forced to call every customer back as their calls don’t last past one ring. This is real haste, if your business gets good number of calls everyday. Third major issue here is that their billing team are unethical. My phone numbers were ported 6 days past my billing date with Aircall. Hence I am now getting charged for my full monthly fees although I have no service with Aircall past the first 6 days since the start of my billing cycle. When I approached the billing team, they declined to refund the balance (for the periods that I have no active service with Aircall) this I feel is ruthless billing policy towards small business owners like myself. I hate to pay two months of service for a poor business phone system that I had hardest time using.

Salesmsg integration

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that it can be frustrating when you purchase a tool for your business that isn't quite working the way you need it to. We try to make our app as user friendly as possible, but of course there are several factors that are sometimes out of our control and can lead to unexpected user issues. Should you ever decide to give Aircall another try, I'd recommend downloading our browser extension, which would enable you to call your contacts in one click, rather than through copy and pasting. Here's where you can learn more about this feature: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/5259528-how-to-use-aircall-s-browser-extensions Calls being dropped can be attributed to many factors, but one of the most common is a poor internet signal. Another could be simply be that the contacts you dialed declined your call. In these cases, even the best VoIP tool will run into issues. It looks someone is in contact to resolve your billing issue. Cheers, Max

Replied December 2021

Aman

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Aircall is a cloud-based phone system with advanced call center features and easy integration with p

Aircall is a highly regarded phone system that is known for being comprehensive and easy to use. Its advanced call center features and integration with other business tools are frequently mentioned as strengths. While some I have reported call quality issues and limited customization options, many businesses still find Aircall to be a useful tool for managing their calls. In general, Aircall is viewed as a dependable and efficient phone system that can assist businesses in enhancing their customer service and improving their workflows.

PROS

According to me, Aircall software is highly appreciated for its ease of use, advanced call center functionality, and seamless integration with other business tools. I find the intuitive interface and simple set-up process to be highly beneficial, allowing them to quickly start using the software without any issues. The advanced call center features, such as call queuing, automatic call distribution, and call recording, are highly rated by users for improving call management and customer service. Furthermore, I find the integration with popular business tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, and Slack to be highly useful in streamlining workflows and boosting productivity. Overall, Aircall is considered a comprehensive and valuable solution for businesses looking to manage their calls more efficiently and improve their customer service.

CONS

I might experience occasional call quality issues, limited customization options for call center settings, and occasional glitches or bugs when using Aircall software. Some users and I have also reported having difficulty with integrating Aircall with other business tools, although this seems to be less common. However, it's worth noting that these criticisms are not applicable to all users or situations. Despite these drawbacks, Aircall is generally considered a comprehensive and user-friendly phone system that many businesses find valuable

Hi Aman, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! It sounds like you are using Aircall to improve your customer service, and it's working. Great to hear! We're also pleased that you are installing our integrations as well. You mentioned that you sometimes have issues with the setup of these integrations, so we'd love to help you there. You can find a lot of the answers you're looking for on our Knowledge Base (here: help.aircall.io) but if you ever need more help, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team (here: support.aircall.io). Call quality can be a tricky problem to tackle, but there are usually many fixes that you can employ. I highly recommend running a Network Diagnostics test on your users' devices to figure out what the issues might be: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/4778206-network-diagnostics-panel And, of course, you can reach out to our Support team if you need further assistance. Thanks again for your review! - Max from Aircall

Replied February 2023

Karan

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Aircall has saved us an insane amount of time handling customer calls!

Great platform to use if you have an in-house sales team selling & interacting with customers across the globe.

PROS

The ease of use with Aircall has helped us move from regular phone calls (across multiple devices) to handling everything on a platform. Helped us keep track of every call and the notes for us to refer back to in times of need. The recording quality is incredible, we leverage this for our internal training and audit activities. The CRM integrations provided are top-notch and save a lot of time for every user.

CONS

The pricing is on the higher side compared to the rest of the tools that offer similar features. The mobile app is not as user-friendly as the web app, there is a lot of scope for improvement.

Hi Karan, thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying our notes, recording, and CRM sync features. Our mobile app will only get better as we have some of our best developers working hard on improvement projects as we speak! If you see room for improvement, please don't hesitate to let your account manager know. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied September 2022

Jared

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Solid Value - Reliable, Easy to Set Up, and Use

Aircall has been very easy to implement and maintain, and our users find the UI and other features easy to use and effectively help them perform their functions. Some internal development and use of external tools might be required in order to tailor the system to fit your org's needs, but the reasonable cost, aforementioned ease of deployment and use, and Aircall's developer friendly API far outweigh any drawbacks.

PROS

Aircall has been a very reliable and easy to implement tool for our org. The UI on both the end-user and admin side of things are intuitive, and easy to learn and use. New users are able to effectively use the system with very minimal training. Aircall is also reasonably priced and when paired with the ease of deployment and use makes the tool a good value.

CONS

Ability to natively integrate with other tools (eg. a CRM) is hit or miss, but something that is seemingly being expanded. In addition, both because of the above or depending on the complexity of the particular org's phone system use case, routing and other features may require the purchase of external tools or internal development in order to meet those expectations.

Reliability and cost.

Hi Jared, thank you for such a detailed and positive review. It has made our day! We're super happy to hear how reliable and easy you've found our products. We do hear your comments about external tools and would love to hear more - would you like to share further details with our teams? You can do so by submitting a ticket to support.aircall.io. Cheers! - Anthony from Aircall

Replied May 2023

Dave

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Terrible Audio Quality

PROS

Integrates nicely with HubSpot and many of the other services we use

CONS

The audio quality is beyond poor. Been using this service for months and I've submitted the feedback and even received a call from them to my cell phone and could tell immediately that they were using Aircall because of how bad the audio quality was. It drops in and out and causes issues with our business.

Reason for choosing Aircall

I met a rep at a virtual event

Reasons for switching to Aircall

More features and better integration

Ana