• Pros

• "The ability to schedule conference calls! It's a great on the go app so I can stay connected with my staff. Especially like that we can share forms and documents while in conference! "

• "Technical service is normally pretty quick, no major issues with the service really like the online fax options so we don't have to pay for an extra phone line. "

• "Mission critical for wireless broadband connectivity"

• Cons

• "There are some outages but overall nothing substancial "

• "Drops calls easily, have to leave the app, answer incoming conference call then go back to app... if that bug could be worked out, it would be great!"

• "I dislike the activation fee that AT&T charge when purchasing new devices. "

Browse AT&T UC Voice Reviews

Gourav from Snowflakes Software Pvt. Ltd

Great network with expensive plns

Pros

Its network is very good. I am using it from around 2 years and its speed is very fast.

Cons

the only cons about it is its plans are some expensive.

Experience with AT&T

I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for over nine years. My experience with AT&T has been great from adding lines to my account and purchasing new devices. AT&T has ha interest free installment plan for most devices that they offer which I am currently utilizing. The customer service department is outstanding and has assisted me with every concern I may have had with my account. I also love the different type of payment methods they offer such as paying over the phone or paying at the kiosk at the store location.

Pros

Cons

I dislike the activation fee that AT&T charge when purchasing new devices.

jodi from the portland group

Industry: Wholesale

simple easy software to access my account

i like this software and plan on continuing to use it as long as i have my account through them.

Pros

i like being able to access everything i would be able to access on the web right on the software and not having to fight to get to it. simple to navigate.

Cons

sometimes it takes a while to load properly. i have to reboot it a few times usually to get it to work.

Jennifer from Camp Fire Northwest Ohio Council

Industry: Philanthropy

Works well for the price for a small company

Pros

Cons

Not easy to find help when trying to buy replacement phones you can't just buy any old business line phone.

Charles from hth companies inc

We have a very good working relationship

very good service where they provide it.

Pros

At&t has provided us with years of very good service. We have used them for several business services.

Cons

The only thing that at&t is lacking on is the amount of service they have in other states. We currently use two providers just to service all areas we work in.

Tyana from Creative Interventions

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Not impressed

I would not recommend switching to AT&T at all even for the slightest savings in your phone bill, it is not worth it.

Pros

The only Pro I would say I had using AT&T was that it was a lot cheaper than when I had Verizon for phone service.

Cons

I did not have service anywhere I went. Whenever I was driving in areas while talking on the phone, my call would constantly drop. I would talk on the phone with Verizon all the time and never have these issues.

Connects people across the globe

We use this for our huddles especially if the team is multicultural and based on different countries.

Pros

It works for its intended purpose - to connect all people across the globe via audio and/or video conferencing. It's straightforward to use and it allows recording and playback (for a limited time).

Cons

The UI needs improvement and we've experienced some lagging issues. It's also frustrating when the meeting is on and your client can't join just because software is not installed in his computer. Instead of easting our time, we'd ask them to join via web conference, but then another problem arises because features are very limited - i.e. cannot share screen, etc.

Great Services

I used to work with AT&T on my old job (IBM). Our phone calls and meetings were all using AT&T number. Their support are great and fast as well.

Pros

When the support team were needed, they respond immediately. We dont need to wait much to get our problem solved.

Cons

There is nothing I've liked least about this software

Racquel from Center for Cultural Awareness

Couldn't operate without it

Staying in touch while staff while we ALL are on the go! Better than Skype..

Catarina from Faurecia

My review of AT&T Connect

From my experience, I just have to say really well of this software. It is very practical, very safe, very intuitive. I use it when I'm working from home and it never fails. Sometimes we feel that security software eventually blocks us from some necessary access, but the truth is that it is essential.

Pros

It is a very successful VPN and it makes us feel really protected regarding access and data. It is very easy to work with and has a very fast and smart connection.

Cons

I haven't had any bad experiences with AT&T Connect - all wonderful. I use it frequently and I don't have any complain.

JAMES from Ready To Roll LLC

IP Connection Sortware

Pros

Mission critical for wireless broadband connectivity

Cons

There are some outages but overall nothing substancial

Ronnie from Century 21 Masters

Great Service

I had a great time talking to the person that helped me and she was very helpful and sincere!

Pros

Cons

Its not as fast as talking to someone

Cordelia from HR Block

Great product

No complaints it's really easy to use. It's a good product easy to navigate. user friendly. Will recommend to others

Pros

Easy to use user friendly. Easy to navigate through great product. Love that it's easy to work with.

Nazeer from IBM

Best conferencing solution

AT&T connect is best conferencing solution. User can join bridge from mobile (personal) or office desk phone with no additional cost. We can record calls, share screen and lot more.

Pros

Easy to connect Toll free Easy to use

Deirdre from Turbo Tax

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great VoIP

Pros

Easy to use, easily transitions for mobile use, it's great for conferencing, and customer service is great.

Cons

I only had an issue once, but it was easily remedied. I have nothing bad to say about the service.

Brivelle from Cosmetics

Industry: Computer Networking

Newbie

Customer service is excellent and they send follow-up emails weather its from speaking with a live are visiting the website. I love the security iwhen it comes to costumer services and it feels good to know you are appreciated at AT&T.

Pros

I like that the Website is easy to navigate and extremely detail in every big and little way.

Cons

Theres nothing not to like about the website.

Lora from Legacy Funeral Group

Industry: Individual & Family Services

At&T Customer service

None

Pros

My service call were answered very promptly.

Cons

The person answering my questions could not speak English.

Awesome!

Pros

It's very functional! This software is one of my best choice indeed!

Cons

I dont have cons against this software.Only a wish, that this product and all of it's brand will be available in other countries too.

Brandi from St. Elizabeth Physicians

The average app used for video conferencing

Pros

I briefly used this software to test out in comparison with Skype. Overall, it was average. Nothing really stood out to me that made it better than other software out there, but it was still easy to use and convenient.

Cons

The big negative I experienced with this software was the extremely quick "timeout" when it was not in use. That became annoying after a few times of using it so I actually stopped using it because of this reason.

Jose from BHI

Easy to use tool for screensharing

Works good for meetings where the screen of the presenter needs to be shared. The video works fine, however the audio sometimes its not the best either via phone or the application itself. It is usually bad for people that join the meetings from southeast Asia countries.

arielle from vme

Great for connecting with others

Pros

AT&T Connect is a great conferencing solution. It's very easy to use; can record calls; share screens; etc.

Cons

No real cons to the product. It's cost-effective plus has toll free lines which great when connecting outside of network.