All TeamViewer Meeting Reviews

William

TeamViewer Meeting - a great addition to the great tool

Overall, TeamViewer is a great meeting app and it allows you to organize and manage small to big groups of people at the same time. This is a very stable and good quality tool with multiple options and should be tried out by everyone.

Pros

TeamViewer has created a perfect addition to their portfolio by adding the Meeting add-on and it works great. It is not the most popular meeting tool, at least not for now, but it has full potential to become one. The amount of options and add ins is great and provides everything that you may need for a quality conference or a presentation.

Cons

There are a couple of things that may be better and upgraded a bit, as the connection time - this is one of the things that takes a long time and may be a bit annoying from tome to time. The other thing is the file transfer, because the original TeamViewer handles it much better.

Rahul

Best video conferencing App

Pros

Video meeting & document sharing plus we can make live projection

Cons

delay in visual movements + sometimes slow in processing or passing info to rest of team

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer Meeting

because those are hvaing real issue with functions & speed of movements with visual appearance

Good Online Meeting Service

I have used Blizz with colleagues, charity organizations, and even just with friends and family. It works well for the most part, but some time of low quality video and screen share have made me look at other services.

Pros

Blizz works fairly well in most instances. Has alot of features for notation, screenshare, video, and planning your online meeting.

Cons

There were a few times where call/video/screen share quality was a bit subpar. To me, this is the most important aspect of an online meeting service, so it definitely caused me to reconsider Blizz

Mauricio

Blizz brings you closer to your contacts for more fluid communication

We need an application that is versatile and solid and we find it in Blizz. On this aspect, what I liked most about this application is that with it, solid chat functions are maintained, which has been very useful for us. It is an aspect that is worth a lot since other applications that make more noise are characterized by instability, which causes problems to maintain good communication with the contact. And if it's a customer, the matter is more important. Actually Blizz maintains an almost permanent contact with how the contacts. And if it is a frequent or preferred contact Blizz takes it into account. For them Blizz offers a cross-presence indicator, so let us know if one of our contacts is online, to maintain a special communication with him. It is characteristics that can be seen very well so as not to lose the line of communications with certain groups. Blizz brings you closer to your contacts for more fluid communication.

Pros

It is practically impossible not to communicate with Blizz. This online platform offers everything you need to make our meetings line something simple and smooth. He hadn't found anything better and now he wouldn't want to change it for anything. Blizz has greatly improved the communication environment in the company, which has also influenced a better relationship with customers. We have done great things thanks to Blizz and we hope it will continue to be better with its great advantages.

Cons

There is talk of Blizz and not much talk. But this is not so much due to users, but rather to the creators of the application. What happens is that it is a little known online program that for that reason does not generate the trust it needs. That means that you cannot connect with her to all the contacts you would like. First they must know Blizz so they can participate in the environment that it generates.

Khush

Industry: Research

June 2022

Excellent collaboration tool

Good overall.

Pros

Found it really helpful during remote working setting for organizing meetings. Additionally remote sharing function is super useful.

Cons

Sometimes the software can lag and glitch, especially during low bandwidth connections which is inconvinient.

Hie Ling

Industry: Civil Engineering

August 2022

Covid 19 Lifesaver

Pros

We used teamviewer for all our internal team collaboration work during covid lockdown, and also for remoting into our work PCs from home when we couldnt get to the office. Honestly, without teamviewer we could not have survived being locked down at home.

Cons

We don't really use this to communicate with external companies because they have adopted other platforms such as Zoom or Teams, so we are forced to install many different softwares for the same purpose.

G

Just what I needed to help me manage my startup business. It's very convenient and easy to use.

I’m the owner of my business, so I use this app to manage and train my team.

Pros

When I started my online writing business, I knew I needed an app that would allow me to communicate clearly with my team members in more ways that just email or Skype. I needed something that offered more options, and something that everyone could use with ease. That’s when I found Blizz. This app is great for doing online business meetings, and keeping in touch with my team members. Everyone has an easy time using it with its simple setup. The HQ video calling comes in handy a lot. Unlike other apps I’ve tried, this one works great with both Android and iPhone, which is really important when you have a big team of people that use different phones. Not only this, but it can be used on a computer or other devices as well. This app has saved me a lot of money and hassle since I started using it for my startup business. I don’t have to worry about coming up with a meeting place for every meeting or that any other app will let me down.

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t add any contacts unless the person first has their Blizz app account set up, but this wasn’t a huge problem.

Tom

Well-designed, highly intuitive piece of software. Very new product but shows a lot of potential.

Looks great, very easy to use and works seamlessly across all kinds of devices.

Pros

- Really intuitive layout and design. I skipped the tutorial and help sections and had absolutely no problem figuring out all the features. - Simple interface. The interface isn't cluttered with unnecessary/confusing buttons, but still has just about every feature that you could realistically need from video conferencing software. - Links up seamlessly with other participants on mobile devices, different platforms (e.g. Mac/PC/Android), and people on the phone. Very useful for a scattered team and cross-site collaborations. - Secured connection, so you can confidently share sensitive data. - Great live text chat feature for when you don't want to interrupt someone else's flow. - Ability to add up to 300 participants to a meeting. Not something that I or the vast majority of users would ever realistically exceed.

Cons

- It's a relatively new product, so the developers may have to iron out some kinks as time goes on (although none are obvious to me at this stage). - Quite a distinct feel to other more established software of this kind. While I think it's very easy to get your head around, the general interface may confuse some/not be to everybody's tastes. - There could be something like an in-depth interactive tutorial to exhibit all of the less-obvious features. Again, this isn't something that I needed, but it could feasibly help some users.

Ruwani

Now i can conduct 'business meetings and knowledge transfer sessions' easily.!

I'm using it everyday in my office. Light weight and very powerful application.

Pros

It comes with a beautiful and simple user interface. Very attractive and easy to work with 'Blizz'. I can conduct business meetings with my team over my mobile device anytime. Here are some major plus points identified by myself, 01- Live conferencing 02- Video Recording functions 03- Live chat features 04- Cheaper subscription pricing 05- Integration with email services 06- 'Android' and 'IOS' support. Also by following couple of simple steps, 'Blizz' helped me to collaborate with my team members and conduct "knowledge transfer sessions" easily.

Cons

Actually no cons to say about this software. I'm very happy with 'Blizz'. Best in the market.

Elvis

January 2023

Good software

Helps put people that are in different locations in the same room.

Pros

Screen sharing is the best feature for me. I can make my point on the screen when everyone is listening.

Cons

I had problems when I had a different version of the software from others, it seemed not to connect.

Sarah E.

Industry: Defense & Space

Blizz is the most detailed collaboration tool

This free software for meetings and other online collaborations is perfect for working with remote computers, since meetings can be accessed from any computer or Smartphone device. It is quite good, as it offers the ability to add up to 300 participants to meetings, with the use of a shared screen. We were amazed and completely satisfied to have acquired a platform with incredible quality. Without a doubt, having invested in Blizz has been the best. Blizz is one of the best platforms on the web that know how to provide the best service and professionalism to any company (either mainly or not). Without a doubt it is incredible.

Pros

Its integration to the Outlook platform is very good for managing live mail during meetings. Meetings can be recorded in excellent image quality. Its security system is quite large, since the authentication process it offers is two factors. This layer of security makes our meetings completely hermetic to unauthorized access. Blizz is a good alternative to those heavy collaboration tools that do not offer adequate remote access. Its integrated chat service is one of the best in the current market in terms of personalization and ability to share files. The use of blizz is recommended for the creation of discussion threads, and for handling comments.

Cons

The access code is very short-lived, so sometimes it becomes difficult for all staff members to access meetings if they take a long time to do so beforehand. Blizz does not provide any board where you can write down the crucial information about the meeting points, as a quick notes or notes.

Copley

Industry: Writing and Editing

Blizz enabled interaction and made us feel less disconnected even though we work remotely

Pros

- I can connect with multiple people even with the free version. - Other apps often overwhelm new users with the multitude of features. In the end you don’t become more efficient because it’s too complicated to use. Blizz is very basic as a simple communications tool and it’s not confusing. - The app doesn’t take up much space on my SmartPhone so I don’t feel bad asking others to download it too. - The video quality is impressive in terms of color and clarity. - It’s so easy to record audio or video so I don’t even take notes of meetings anymore. - It syncs across all my devices.

Cons

- I work mostly on my SmartPhone but the mobile version doesn’t show all the menu options available on my computer. - The mobile version didn’t show any tutorials so I’m not sure if I’m missing out on any features. - Not many people use this yet so I have to ask new clients or team members to download it first. - There is a slight delay on audio. - I only use Gmail and I still need to figure out how to send invitations from that platform.

Deanna

Review for Teamviewer

My overall experience was fine. I would like to use it more often, but it is not an everyday software to use at work.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that I really did not have to do much. I had to give the code to the person who was trying to fix my PC. He did the rest. I was able to get real-time messages from him to tell me what I needed to do. I was also able to see what he was doing to my PC while he was fixing it. In turn, I learned how to fix it myself for future issues.

Cons

What I did not like is that I had to be told how to use it. I do like to be taught how to use something. Only was able to use Teamviewer a few times.

Good but needs improvement

Good overall, frienly user, but there are better options. I used it for a while, for screen sharing, but now I switched to Google Meet.

Pros

Great Community Good Customes Support in the paid version Great overall remote access app User Friendly Easy Set up Excelent

Cons

No mobile compatible Its good but there are other conference call apps with much better value for money, like Microsoft Teams , Google Meet, GoToMeeting and Zoom Meetings

Fabio

Great experience working with Blizz so far, TeamViewer quality is apparent

Pros

Works well for large group meetings and provides useful tools for efficient collaborative work. End-to-end session encryption, unique meeting ID for each user, easy and fast setup and registration, available on Android and IOS, Mac and PC, Outlook integration

Cons

Some UI improvements are necessary.You can sense that the product is still in development/introduction stages, but has the potential of getting bigger

Kyanij

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best for remote support

I enjoy the free version of this app. So far, it is a good app for fast remote access from anywhere around the world.

Pros

This app is handy when it comes to resolving the problem remotely. With this app, one can easily access remote computer files along with sharing files from the local. It enables to have face to face HD video conference and audio calling. Also, it allows me to schedule group meetings (max 300 people). Furthermore, it provides a secure connection.

Cons

It needs a better internet connection to work. Sometimes, there is a delay in the screen even if my connection speed is good. In the free version, some annoying pop ads are displayed on the side of the app.

Swaty