What are BroadVoice Cloud PBX users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using BroadVoice Cloud PBX software through verified user reviews

• icon"Broadvoice Bhive / Cloud PBX is a great, easy to use UC software application. It's easy for the customer and it's easy for the administrator and/or I.T. person to navigate through and use."
  • icon"Customer service is great. I always speak with friendly and helpful people every time we need help, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is always prompt with us."
  • icon"If it worked as it should it could be very nice, unfortunately it does not."
  • icon"We would not receive a response until 7:30p our time and, despite specific instructions to contact my cell, they would call the office and leave a message."
  • icon"I least like their customer service. The customer service reps usually have no idea how to fix the product and most times are downright rude."
  • icon"The team we were assigned were all but unresponsive and clueless their customer lives in the midwest (not CA -- shocker, right?). We would contact them because we were unable to put our calls on park."

Browse all BroadVoice Cloud PBX Reviews

• Have you used BroadVoice Cloud PBX and would like to share your experience with others?

King

Great Product supported by an even greater team

Pros

This software provides the highest quality, with dependable and trusted service. The feature and benefits are easy to use and the value for price paid is phenomenal. We were able to double the number of phones for the same prices as what we were paying another provider.

Cons

The product was so easy to set up and use and the training provided was great. Can't find anything that I do not like about this software.

Reasons for choosing BroadVoice Cloud PBX

Better price value. Since using Broadvoice, the service, support, and product are all great.

Reasons for switching to BroadVoice Cloud PBX

Price. I needed more phones and BroadVoice was able to double my phones for the same price as what I was paying Vonage.

Broadvoice should be an option you look at!

I love Broadvoice's Cloud PBX from top to bottom. A solid product and very highly recommend it.

Pros

Broadvoice Bhive / Cloud PBX is a great, easy to use UC software application. It's easy for the customer and it's easy for the administrator and/or I.T. person to navigate through and use. With all of the major features needed in a UCaaS platform, Broadvoice combines great functionality, and use on cell phones desktop, laptop and ipad.

Cons

Interface could be designed a little better, more eye appeal, but overall it works great and no issues.

Reasons for choosing BroadVoice Cloud PBX

Pricing and ease of working with the company were considerations. Broadvoice won in both areas.

Reasons for switching to BroadVoice Cloud PBX

Wanted to give Broadvoice a try and very glad I did. Huge upgrade.

Donald

Be very careful, the support is terrible

I am very busy and do not have the hours required to get everything set up. You are really on your own with this company. It took months to get it close to where I wanted it and I mistakenly went ahead and approved the porting of my numbers. I should not have done that, in fact I should have cancelled the entire deal when I realized they were not paying attention.

Pros

If it worked as it should it could be very nice, unfortunately it does not. Getting support is a joke!

Cons

Support and the team that set it up. I made it very easy for them and provided a PowerPoint that was very detailed. It was almost like they never even looked at what I sent them. They do not care bout you after they get your signature on that contract.

Reasons for choosing BroadVoice Cloud PBX

They were very good sales people, led me to believe they could meet me needs. The platform could be nice if it worked as it should. There were also several features that do not work that I was told would. Just a terrible experience.

Reasons for switching to BroadVoice Cloud PBX

My phones were at "end of life" and I had to purchase new phones. Broadvoice was offering free rentals.

Great Offering for Cloud PBX

Outstanding customer service and design.

Pros

Simple to use, deploy and manage. Has served us well for many years.

Cons

What I wanted improved seemed to be addressed in B-Hive. We migrated to that offering now.

Reasons for choosing BroadVoice Cloud PBX

Better pricing and ease of migration.

Reasons for switching to BroadVoice Cloud PBX

No longer supported. Didn't want the headache of maintaining the system.

Jason

November 2015

Far and away, the best option for phone service

The long and short of it is that we have a small business and were paying over $400/mo for six landlines through a traditional phone company. We tried VOIP (to save around $200/mo), and had a nightmarish experience with another company. We were ready to go back to the landline company and just pay the extra because it wasn't worth it to us to have spotty service where calls to customers and vendors would be dropped. Reliability was more valuable to us than saving money. I heard an advertisement for Broadvoice on the radio and decided to give them a call. I got paired up with Lauren, who was making a lot of promises that I assumed she wouldn't be able to keep--especially after my initial experience with VOIP, and the fact that her prices were about the same as they were with that other company. She assured me that I would be given time to check it out, and that if I didn't like it, I could return it for a full refund. So, we gave it a shot. The reality of the whole situation is that I probably owe Lauren and the other members of the Broadvoice team a huge apology, because not only did she keep her promises, but every single expectation I had was absolutely shattered. We can do things with our phone system that we could never do before. We don't drop calls. Ever. The cost is half of what it was with the traditional system, and in the rare event that I need to talk to someone at Broadvoice about tweaking my configuration & service, I have real phone numbers, where I get to talk to real people. I know their names. They are incredibly helpful, and always very friendly. I cannot recommend this service enough, and I cannot say enough good things about the people that work for Broadvoice. ...and just to be clear, I don't work for them, nor do I get paid to say these things. I feel so strongly about how Broadvoice has helped my office become more efficient (and saved me a ton of money) that I just really enjoy spreading the word about how great this company is. I deal with a lot of people and a lot of vendors that simply never live up to their word. Broadvoice is the exception to the rule.

Donald

Admin & IT Broadvoice review

The system works seamlessly, the company is quick to answer questions, perform walk-throughs and make sure if there is an issue it is resolved. I can not stand "I will get back to you" support like most services today where you have to submit a ticket and wait. BV responds immediately on the phone with a knowledgeable support person.

Pros

Customer Support, Functionality & issues are resolved usually with a single phone call. There was even a feature i didnot like that was changed.

Cons

The problem has been resolved there was a period of time where the system would go down. that has not happened in nearly a year.

Answered above.

Samara

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Broadvoice upgrade

Our new office is not configured with our own internet provider, we cannot run an ethernet cord, we use the building wifi. The phones will work with an adapter to be wifi only, have not completed that part of the installation. BHive has solved our issues of being able to use office phones rather than our personal phones to make outbound and inbound calls. The Broadvoice team took the time to hear us out on what we needed and were able to make improvements to what we were asking them to do.

Pros

We are using B-hive to be able to answer our office phones from anywhere, mobile and desktop friendly. Our desktop phones are easy to use but we need to better improve our external microphones and speaker system. The Broadvoice team made the setup so easy and smooth. They have good communication between departments resulting in a smoother implementation. The transition between platforms was not instant, it did take a couple of weeks but it worked out in time for our company.

Cons

The app works best on the desktop version, I was trying to configure it on a laptop but was unable to get the microphone to work.

Reasons for switching to BroadVoice Cloud PBX

We needed to be able to have a desktop phone which was not a part of the legacy product.

Melanie

Reliable and Cost Saving

We have been using for over 6 years and have had very few problems. It is much more affordable than the landline company we were with and only goes down when the Internet is down.

Pros

Easy to use, just like a landline phone, and has many interoffice features that are helpful as well such as call forwarding for after hours calls, etc.

Cons

You can expect issues and outages when your Internet is slow or down. If you have reliable Internet you will have a reliable phone system.

Derrick

Excellent phone system solution

Well, First off, We purchased our own phone system and had it installed for over 6k. Didn't work, phones were poor quality and the VoIP capability that it was supposed to have never worked. After being fed up, we called around and got quotes for VoIP systems. Broadvoice won hands down. The price is great and all the features work great. it has everything we needed for a business. I am extremely happy with them.

Pros

The online application is extremely user friendly. Phones always work great. Phones come ready to go!

Cons

Phone changes my settings every night. Other than that, it is great!

Kate

Best

It has been amazing, customer service and call logs are incredible. They have all been so kind and so helpful!

Pros

It is so easy to use and set up! The service was so easy to get started with

Cons

There is nothing I would add! It is just what we need!

Difficult to use

Nicole

Meets our needs.

It is nice that we are able to use it even with everyone working remotely.

Pros

I like that we can control our phone system from one central online location.

Cons

The administrative side of it doesn't seem quite intuitive. It takes me awhile to find what I need, I feel the menus could either be clearer or better labeled. Or.... perhaps it is just user error.

Reasons for choosing BroadVoice Cloud PBX

Not sure. A previous IT person chose this product.

Industry: Law Practice

Broadvoice Cloud is a perfect fit for our business

Love the updates and communication from Broadvoice regarding the services. We are very happy with our decision to move to Broadvoice.

Pros

Switching over to a cloud based system was scary. Broadvoice made it simple and we will never go back! Customer service is great if we ever have questions or need changes made to our system.

Cons

The only issue I have with the phone app is not being able to have a clear connection to callers. This only happens when my cell service is not good, has nothing to do with Broadvoice.

Reasons for switching to BroadVoice Cloud PBX

We switched from traditional phone service so all outgoing calls would show one caller-id number.

Dave

Industry: Broadcast Media

Easy and affordable

Pros

The fact that we were able to set up 25 phones in less than an hour.. Amazing

Cons

can't answer.. have not found any downside yet..

Reasons for switching to BroadVoice Cloud PBX

Dated equipment.. needed the new features.

Josh

Broadvoice webinar review

It has been very positive and my customers love the b-hive platform.

Pros

The customer service and the ease of use.

Cons

Just learning how to navigate the portal.

Easiest setup...Ever

I needed a SIP Trunk with some numbers ported from another carrier that's in a very rural area. Broadvoice was able to get these numbers ported when no one else seemingly could. The process from initial call to implementation was super smooth and very easy. Communication was perfect throughout, and I had no issues getting any questions answered in a timely manner. Lauren was great from the start - with no pressure - just answers. And using DocuSign for all contracts? EASY PEASY. I wish all vendors would follow suit. From start to finish, getting a new SIP Trunk with numbers ported took only two weeks. Server@Work will be doing business with Broadvoice again!

Tam

Customer Service on Implementation Horrific

See above.

Pros

I think the software itself is decent (B-Hive).

Cons

We were told if we upgraded to B-Hive it would be a seamless transition and most things would be the same. That is NOT true in any capacity. The transition was a nightmare. The team we were assigned were all but unresponsive and clueless their customer lives in the midwest (not CA -- shocker, right?). We would contact them because we were unable to put our calls on park. We would not receive a response until 7:30p our time and, despite specific instructions to contact my cell, they would call the office and leave a message. Not once but it was the standard rather than the exception. Our phones are still not set up as we requested BUT - all the phones in the incoming call group are ringing, our interoffice calls are ringing and we can park our calls. I guess we will have to call that a success :(

Reasons for choosing BroadVoice Cloud PBX

The partners made me use B-hive since we had already been using the legacy version.

Jason

February 2016

Customer Service has been refreshing

My faith in customer service in the 21st century is starting to get restored by what I've experienced / observed from Lauren Piper and the Technical Crew at Broadvoice. Lauren is very responsive, proactive and a pleasure to work with. For example, I asked a question today, she answered, and like many people who run SMB's, I didn't have time to respond right away, and Lauren proactively sent me a DocuSign with the solution that met my needs. Three clicks and I was done. The two guest phones and one purchased phone to be mirrored will arrive in a few days at the right locations, a tech will call me upon arrival, and off we go. Pretty nice. I just hope what will inevitably be a growing customer base does not detract from the attention I've come to enjoy so much! Thank you, Lauren. Jason

Trace

Top Notch Service

We had been a Vonage customer for over 11+ years & throughout the last 9-10 months we were experiencing several reoccurring problems that they could not resolve. On a referral from another business owner we called Lauren Pieper at Broadvoice. Lauren was extremely helpful & very professional. She responded to our every need & in the end we were able to save money while receiving new phones as well as having a phone system that works perfectly! The tech support team has been nothing short of outstanding & we cannot recommend this company enough. If you are looking for a higher quality service with an easier-to-use system all at a lower price than what you are currently paying - Make the call & switch now, you'll be glad you did.

Brian

Very knowledgable and responsive

Our church had a protracted evaluation of VoIP telephony solutions and selection. Broad voice was very patient throughout the process, and they had the same people involved from start to finish. Other vendors had some churn in their sales and engineering organizations. One of the critical influencers is that we were able to work with an engineer more knowledgeable of the system that was able to advise us for and against certain configurations. Pros: * Pricing and packages that aligned with our usage patterns * Expert resources * Excellent post-sale customer support Cons: * Still not perfect pricing and packages to match a church with high-use and no-use handsets * On-site edge router semi-required

Nick

Broadvoice's customer service is terrible.

Pros

The product isn't bad but when issues arise their customer service is terrible. They have an app can use on your cell phone that allows you to forward your office phone to your cell phone.

Linda

November 2015

Installation made easy and fault finding made easy! Excellent Product!

Our Company has used this product since August 2015. Initially we had a 'breaking-in' phase for only a few days after installation and experienced a smooth installation without any hiccups whatsoever! Our salesperson was superb and held my hand all the way. I had to telephone support perhaps only a few times and their knowledge and expertise is beyond excellent. My colleagues and I are more than happy with this product as well as the Broadvoice staff. I would highly recommend the Broadvoice Cloud PBX

Geralyn

Time used: Free Trial

Shouldn't have waited so long to switch!

We move our church's ATT phone service to Broadvoice and it has been a WONDERFUL and economical experience. The quality of the service is exceptional, the support from the sales team, the installation and the technical support teams are also exemplary. We cut our telephone bill by over 70% and INCREASED the features! We highly recommend to any non-profit organization. Resources previously used for telephony can now be used to support our community!

January 2016

I caanot think of a way the system could make me happier.

I love calling customer service and speaking to an intelligent, courteous and English speaking person. We have a tax office and changed phone service in the middle of a hectic day during income tax season and it was done completely seamlessly. Any way we have wanted to do things, the system allows, In fact the system allows for things that we never knew existed in any system we could easily afford. It is nice to have a dependable and easy to use system.

Heather

June 2016

Super Friendly to Use!!

I am one of the least tech savvy people when it comes to technology. But with the help of Lauren and the technical staff I was able to get our phones pre-programmed prior to the full transition of switching to Broadvoice. Unlike other companies, you get to speak to a real person when calling customer service and your account representative is so incredibly nice and helpful! Truly more than happy with using Broadvoice!!

Response from Broadvoice

Thanks! Looks good!

Replied June 2016

June 2016

One of the best experiences I have had with a company

They know their business and will do anything they can to help you through the process and after. Whether it is setting up new phones, or settings on the phones themselves, one call (with almost 0 wait time) will have you up and running. I also cannot say enough about the initial contact person, Lauren. She walked us through the process and was very quick responding to questions. Absolutely fabulous company to work with.

BroadVoice Cloud PBX