Browse CallRail Reviews

Chris from GNGF

Easy to use and great data gained from all types of marketing campaigns.

Pros

Several years ago, call tracking used to be done by hardcoding the tracking number into your website and that is not ideal for SEO. However, when I stumbled upon CallRail I fell in love with the ease of use, SEO-friendliness, and call data. The dynamic number insertion is so clutch! I currently have over 100 websites using CallRail and it is crucial to proving the value of my marketing efforts.

Cons

The reporting takes a little time to get the hang of, but once you've got it down - it isn't too bad.

Jason from Lead to Conversion

CallRail is a perfect solution for agencies

CallRail software has been a great solution for our agency but in addition the people at CallRail have offered top notch support along the way.

Pros

From a marketing agency perspective, CallRail is a powerful solution for lead attribution for specific channels. The phone call and form submission data is critical to showing value to clients.

Cons

Easier solutions for adding multiple Keywords pools if needed and the ability to use as few as 2 phone numbers in a keyword pool for small clients would be ideal.

Reasons for Switching to CallRail

We originally switched because we needed a better solution and would never go back.

Camilo from Click Lead Close

Worst company ever! What a disaster

It has been a complete and total nightmare and it is impossible to someone who can provide solutions.

Pros

None whatsotever!, everything was near impossible using there service.

Cons

From the moment you call this company's sales department you will catch the feeling that something is not right. Wait till you speak to customer service. It is basically a DIY service, once you pay you are on your own. if you really care about your company you will not work with this company.

Reasons for Choosing CallRail

I did not, they bought the company then did not port my numbers. I lost all my existing numbers.

Reasons for Switching to CallRail

I was forced, they acquired PhoneWagon

Emma from Gruen Agency

High Quality and Reliable Call Tracking Software

CallRail saves us a lot of time by presenting the data in Google Analytics where all of our other KPIs are housed. My team has also had very positive experiences with the customer service team.

Pros

The main reason we switched from another call tracking software is because of the fact that CallRail integrates directly with Google Analytics. I love that we are able to set up phone calls as a goal right in GA. This also then means it integrates directly with our GDS reporting software.

Cons

I wish that you could choose the timeframe in which two calls from the same number is deemed a unique call or not. The 30 day timeframe is a long time and if a user calls on the 1st and then again on the 27th of a month, for example, it could be for two separate sales/conversions.

Integrated directly with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio

A Superb Call Tracking Tool

Pros

CallRail comes jam-packed with several key features, such as call tracking, call routing, call recording, lead and conversion tracking, and an excellent reporting functionality so you can track key metrics across accounts.

Cons

CallRail's native integrations with many reporting platforms (Databox and NinjaCat) isn't particularly robust. For agencies who want to keep their reports in one place/platform, it can be a bit frustrating to have to export reports from CallRail and repurpose them.

Reasons for Switching to CallRail

CallTrackingMetrics was extremely expensive.

Katherine from Sit Stay Play

We love using CallRail

CallRail is awesome! We've been able to track our leads perfectly with this software.

Pros

CallRail is a great software and handles everything you need for tracking phone calls. It's helped our business very much.

Cons

There aren't many cons for this software. If we had to pick one, it would probably be learning the initial setup but that is very straightforward.

Uzair from instaMek

We're always looking for something better but unable to find it

Text messages and calling, plus all our calls are recorded and easy to find.

Pros

We like that it has a text messaging and a calling functions, the multiple numbers and how easy it is to create call flows. The layout of the calls on the main dash board is intuitive as well.

Cons

It's not the most reliable software, we've had many issues where things don't work according to plan. Plus it could do better as being a more powerful call software and include the ability to put people on hold or transfer calls if need be. We are always on the look out for something better but unable to find it so these guys are doing something right.

Johnna from Élan Legal Media

CallRail Review

I have had a good experience with CallRail as our lead management system and would recommend to others.

Pros

It's very easy to look at lead data in CallRail. It pulls in the lead form contents so you can view the lead form and qualify it. Call metrics and other lead form metrics, such as call duration or first touch points, help us to qualify leads and understand multi-touch lead scenarios, and credit the sources accordingly.

Cons

I wish that you could pull "lead form contents" into the columns on the lead form log page, rather than clicking into each lead as it is tedious to do so.

Best call tracking software

Pros

User interface, especially desktop is really good. Best call tracking software ive used

Cons

The mobile app is clunky and does not share same features as desktop

Would recommend to anyone who takes leads through calls

I have not tried any competitors, so so far I highly recommend this software for anyone who gets leads through phone calls!

Pros

The ability to grade calls and create tracked numbers is amazing. As the marketing agency for a law firm, I do not have direct access to the leads, so this makes it really easy to keep things confidential while also understanding where high-quality leads come from.

Cons

My only con is that my client, though they purchased the software, does not understand how to use it let alone to its full potential. There are a lot of options, so I sort of wished it was more user-friendly for beginners.

High quality call recording

Perfect solution for tracking phone calls associated with marketing campaigns - helps to show ROI on our team's efforts. Helps to separate other incoming calls that would be made to our company otherwise.

Pros

When we were running PPC campaigns, we implemented CallRail to track and record calls associated with the campaign. It is excellent for capturing calls related to the specific campaign so we can evaluate its effectiveness and quality of leads it sent our way.

Cons

The price was expensive, but it was expected given the level of service and features offered at the level we purchased.

Mike from James Publishing

Ultra-Powerful Call Tracking & Management

We really value CallRail for all that it has enabled us to do with our company numbers. It allows us to gain valuable insights every day and the options seem to keep expanding, which is great. Check it out if you need a high-level call and number management system. It's perfect for companies looking to understand their data and grow.

Pros

CallRail is an immensely powerful platform from which to manage tracking numbers, get analytics about call volume and type, and so much more. It's actually hard to know where to begin in describing the positive elements because there are so many. We use the system to manage internal lines, as well as those for our clients, and we've greatly enjoyed our experience over the last couple of years. It's very easy to set up individual silos and see statistics on calls, texts, unique callers, and so forth, but the options go pretty far beyond those basics. There's a really nice reporting area that breaks the calls down into acquisition and behavior (each of which contain multiple additional segmentation options), for starters. CallRail also integrates with Facebook, Google Analytics / AdWords, Wordpress, and a bunch of others. There are tools to set up call forwarding based on time of day and other metrics, too. The overall feature set is immense and we've had a lot of success both internally and externally from using the system.

Cons

We haven't experienced many negatives. The system works as it should without issue, for the most part. Sometimes the number of features and available options can be slightly overwhelming, but the layout is fairly intuitive.

Spencer from Lift Conversions

We use this everyday, its a requirement for most clients.

Results....

Pros

As an agency that's built its client list around Search Advertising expertise, we long struggled with ways to coach our small to medium-sized clients on the importance of lead scoring. When we discovered CallRail, it was almost like someone had purposefully designed a tool to permanently end our struggles. With CallRail, all of the minutiae of call tracking and scoring is handled by an easy and intuitive system. The options are right there for scoring and playback is as simple a process as could have been created. Seriously, the controls are large, pronounced, and impossible to misinterpret. That's good UX right there. Now, we have a system that allows our clients to exercise Quality Control and gives us the data we need to prove ROI to clients who have a hard time making the connection between lead generation and closing the deal. After all, as a Paid Search agency we can only deliver the leads, we can't close them. So, we recommend CallRail to every single client we have ' no matter what they sell.

Cons

Better support for agencies that manage accounts, better admin system for multiple users, having to use multiple browser can be frustrating.

Blake from FullFunnel

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Covers the gaps on attribution

We've been able to automatically log our inbound call data and read between the lines on data like campaign sources to help justify sales and marketing spend. The marketing team sees benefit, the sales team catches more leads... CallRail is an all-around winning system.

Pros

Lots of integrations that all work really well (we frequently utilize WebHooks/Slack to instantly alert sales teams, and the HubSpot integration to get new calls logged into our CRM in real-time). Generating unique ad extension numbers and tracked number pools for landing pages used for paid advertising campaigns has been crucial to assessing performance through those channels, as well. We've also gotten pretty creative with developing call flows, which can be built out alongside your existing auto-attendant setup and utilize custom menus, scheduling (particularly useful for bi-coastal companies), round robin call distribution, and more. As a sales and marketing outsourcing and consulting firm, we have an agency-like setup with access to multiple accounts, so we can easily serve and administer call tracking for our clients from a single login, and grant selective access to other users. If you're trying to patch holes in lead attribution for your marketing team or just want to ensure you're never missing out on an opportunity coming from the phones, CallRail is your solution.

Cons

Support documentation can sometimes take a couple of readthroughs to understand, and navigating the menus can be a little confusing on occasion.

Jean from C3 Creative Telemarketing Services

Consistently Excellent User Experience

I am able to call on behalf of my companies in real time with a localized telephone number. I am able to provide accurate calling data to my companies that contributes to my success.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use on a daily basis. There is no need to "stop & think" about what you are doing but instead the methodology is so user friendly it becomes second nature to you. Saving time on the phone is a special gift CallRail gives to me each day.

Cons

I can honestly say there is really nothing that I don't like about the product. When I run into any difficulties I am able to reach out to specialized customer service person who walks me through my issues in a kind and patient manner each time, with no exceptions.

Reasons for Choosing CallRail

I spoke with the sales team and was impressed with their knowledge base. I would recommend CallRail to any size business that benefits from outbound business development. I continue to appreciate each and every person I work with at CallRail.

Reasons for Switching to CallRail

Not to be critical of another product; but I was not able to provide the same type of quality service that I do now with CallRail.

A must for proper attribution

CallRail has been a lifesaver for proper attribution of phone calls, leads, and sales. We have used it on our own website and for many of our clients. This has allowed us to move from "I feel like the phones are ringing more" to "You received X number of leads and X number of sales from this channel this month." With this information, we've been able to improve our targeting and improve ROI.

Pros

With CallRail, it is incredibly easy to set up dynamic tracking numbers that will help you see exactly where your phone calls are coming from. This is essential for anyone who cares about attribution. The reporting capabilities are nice - easily integrates with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Data Studio.

Cons

I wish they would remove the minimum size of a number pool. We have some websites with very small traffic that don't need 4 phone numbers.

imelda from Transportation Company

Call Tracking and Analytics for phone calls received from valuable leads

It solves Google Analytics, marketing solution and hit targets within the timeline

Pros

With Callrail, we can easily keep track which campaign, marketing, promotion, or keywords that works well with your clients because it gives analytics on how many phone calls or conversion made giving you an insight on which has a greater positive impact to your business . Callrail gives you report and overview on which marketing channel produces more money to your business. I can easily search or filter either through a phone lead's phone number, an agent's phone number which tracks the calls and texts i receive from a phone lead. We can easily focus on which marketing works well thus less effort, more effectiveness , better results.

Cons

The call feature is not that reliable to produce a good connection if you are having a long conversation with clients. You may need a separate softphone for a stable call connection. You can not really receive a call her real time. Most would be a voice mail but its clear.

Lightweight call recording and tracking for marketing/QA

We're pretty new to CallRail, so time will tell how useful it is and if we decide to keep it. The level of support we get may be an important factor.

Pros

CallRail was fairly to setup on our website. It was a simple code installation, punch in some parameters and we were off to the races recording phone calls. We don't record our normal phone calls, so this tool serves as a bit of QA for us as well as a way to track call volume and results from various mediums, like advertising channels (PPC, print, TV, website, etc...). When CallRail can identify the source, it will create a referral method, and you can go in and tag calls as well as assign dollar value to it for results (like a sale).

Cons

I gave up on getting hands-on assistance setting things up and just decided to stumble through it myself. While it turned out to be fairly easy, I wouldn't say it was necessarily readily intuitive. I couldn't even get someone to talk to me about sales, when I called it was just more of "We have a free trial, go use it for yourself and see what it does." I had to contact support to setup multi-site phone numbers after purchasing a plan, but the platform didn't tell me that, I had to go find a support article myself and then contact support and wait for them to activate it, though that didn't take long. I think their customer support could use some help, as right now I'm kind of deterred from going in depth with the platform because I have a feeling I will have to contact support often. Also, the pricing structure is a little unclear to me, and without someone to explain it to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. There's some pretty big leaps between the tiers, and I just don't know that I feel it's an awesome value.

Jack from AtomicMedia

Support is helpful and the overall platform is easy to use and fully-featured

Overall, CallRail is one of the best platforms for agencies looking to offer call tracking services to their clients, and provides a wealth of features and support to help you along the way to offering a fully-fledged call tracking solution.

Pros

CallRail is good for agencies, as it offers specific features to suit agencies, such as built-in margins, client billing, etc. Their customer support is helpful, and are willing to set up features for you. Using the platform is straightforward with everything being a guided process, along with a ton of support articles to go alongside.

Cons

Customer support, while helpful, are difficult to get ahold of at times. Their live chat is rarely available and there's no phone number for calling their support from outside the US. Additionally, their pricing only charges in dollars, making it difficult for agencies who work in GBP, in addition, their billing system often has issues when changing packages, causing it to charge inflated amounts.

Best Call Tracking Software on the Market

Best call tracking software on the market.

Pros

We use CallRail with all of our projects. Super easy setup for each number, local & 8XX, call attribution, campaign tracking, dynamic number insertion, keyword level, multi channel attribution, recording and listing with a click, analytics, call backs and so much more.

Cons

The price is fair but the cost per minute can get pricey. I'd say they sit about level with the market but have a cleaner user interface. The white label feature is only available in their Pro option while their competitors offer it at the entry level option.

Samantha from Leap Clixx

Call Tracking Made Easy

Pros

CallRail's customer support has always been great! I lean on them for set-up questions, and appreciate their willingness to help.

Cons

If I had to point out what I like least about this software, it would be the HubSpot integration. I have had issues in the past where calls were not being reported in HubSpot and I was not notified that the integration had a glitch and needed re-verification.

Response from CallRail

Replied May 2018

Hi Samantha, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to share that as of today our HubSpot integration has been revamped! We'd love to hear if this update solves your issues and improves functionality for you. You can learn more about it here: https://www.callrail.com/blog/callrail-hubspot-integration/ Please feel free to reach out to us via reviews@callrail.com. Thanks, Kate

I used CallRail to track a number of SEO campaigns.

Using call tracking through CallRail was a great way to keep our clients informed as well as see the direct results of tests and changes we made on client websites.

Pros

CallRail is very easy to use and the dashboard is great for showing how many calls are coming in and what results look like at a glance. Sorting through campaigns is super easy, and it's very easy to see all the campaigns you are running with a client all in one view, which is great. Setup is fairly easy, there aren't a lot of extra steps in creating new campaigns or making adjustments. The dynamic number insertion was fantastic for SEO and PPC campaigns. Not having a contract was also a plus and the pricing was very reasonable. It has integration with both Google Analytics and Google Adwords which makes attribution super easy too.

Cons

Occasionally I would have issues with the IT team of a client if they were running through phone trees on their end, but that's not something that call tracking seems to be able to figure out anyway. I really didn't have a lot to complain about.

Richard from Independent Legal Marketing Consultant

Key to Marketing Success

I've been a user of Callrail since 2012. At first, the functionality of knowing how many calls my consulting customers were receiving from various Internet properties was more than exciting. In the last few months, I've activated Dynamic Number Insertion, which solved a big problem with my Local SEO vendor. And now I've gotten into Keyword Pooling, which defines the source of the visit. All very very good! Thank you.

Pros

Ease of use; price; features; support

Cons

I don't completely understand the pricing. But it's a trivial issue compared to value received

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Industry: Law Practice

Call Rail - Review

- it was an overall excellent experience working with this product

Pros

- it can be customized for any business use case - it can be easily accessible - all the call recordings can be sent via email to everyone - handling the calls coming through multiple numbers

Cons

- the support can be more responsive - the pricing can be reduced - the features can be more expanded

Reasons for Choosing CallRail

- the features available in this product made to use this product

ilysse from YouShallThrive

Perfect for Call Tracking

Most of our clients who use CallRail are very happy with the results. Not only can they see how many calls are coming in and where they're coming from, but they can also record the calls.

Pros

Using CallRail allows our clients to be able to see where all of their website traffic is coming from that is resulting in phone calls and form submissions.

Cons

CallRail can be rather expensive, but there are options to downgrade the account if you don't need every feature.

Krystal from City Ranked Media, Inc

Great Call Tracking Software!

Pros

Easy setup, clear instructions, and easy to navigate. Dynamic insertion is a must! Easy to disable or permanently remove accounts that cancel service.

Cons

Charges per phone number. If there were different package levels, it would be more beneficial to smaller businesses. Also, have experienced call tracking disconnect with Google Analytics, which directly effects data. Support never really fixed the issue, so we had to disable the call tracking for that account.

Kevin from Agile Internet Marketing

Easy to Set Up Call Tracking for your Website

Allow sus to measure conversions for phone calls from our online marketing efforts. Without call tracking, we could not attribute where our phone calls were coming fro and measure ROI of our online spend.

Pros

Affordable and fairly simple to set up on your website. Make sit easy to establish an ROI for your paid or organic traffic.

Cons

Reporting is still pretty weak. Not very easy to set up custom data and filter through the data. Basic information is there bot not very customizable reporting.

Callrail - Call tracking and more

Callrail is a great solution for generating tracking number to be use both in a online setting or offline marketing. They are very reasonable with their pricing structure. It is simple and fast to set-up.

Pros

Easy to set-up and create tracking numbers. The dashboard has some great features to see your call stats. The mobile app keeps you informed on the go. The price is reasonable.

Cons

Can not export visually appealing reports with graphs etc. Only export raw data in a spreadsheet.

Amazing Customer Service

Pros

I cannot say enough amazing things about the customer success team at this company. They are quick to respond, friendly, and proactively reach out to discuss new features. The product itself is great, and includes pre-packaged reporting that can be automated to email.

Cons

The service can be a little costly but seems to be in line with competitors. This is a small con compared to the benefits this product actually gets you.

Stephanie from The Nook Daycare, LLC

I can't imagine an easier, more efficient way to record and monitor your business calls.

I would use any other software for tracking phone calls in the work place.

Pros

Its the easiest software I have ever used in a professional setting where your business is able to record calls and play them back to multiple people. Many of us listen to them and are able to learn from them. Were also able to track whether or not they're a good lead for our business or not, which is super helpful to know and keep tabs on.

Cons

The one biggest con is you need internet access to listen to the call, which I understand but can be difficult at times. I dont really have many complaints about the software. Its great.

Trevor from AAMCO

Great software, affordable, easy to use and customize

improving marketing attribution to google ads and google my business. also improving the sales process

Pros

callscribe for custom lead classification and categorizing calls, the timeline for web history to call is also a great feature

Cons

i don't like how they erased call data X years or months old. i would like to retain all historical data. i assume they are making space on their servers?

Dilushi from Ayurveda teaching hospital

Tracking phone calls with CallRail

I used CallRail for specially to tracking calls beacuse it tracking less than a minute.

Pros

We use mainly CallRail to traching phone calls . Not only that we can record phone calls. Have good customer service. Most important features is before answering the call CallRail Shows automatically us from where it comes from. Easy to use.

Cons

Much difficult to tracking calls comes from Facebook, instagram

Nefer from Self-Employed

Excellent Call Tracking Software

Most of my client's business transactions take place over the phone and CallRail has helped us track these "offline conversions" from our marketing efforts.

Pros

Being able to see the source from where callers and form submissions are coming from makes it helpful to see which marketing channels are performing better than others.

Cons

We are not able to connect phone calls that turn into customers.

Carleen from Strattex Solutions

Gives me an office line on my cell phone

We use it as our office lines since we're all still working remotely for the most part.

Pros

I love that I don't have to share my personal cell with clients and partners if I don't want to. I can see that it's a work call coming in after hours or on the weekend and can choose not to answer if I'm off the clock.

Cons

I don't know if this is a CallRail problem or an America problem, but there are way too many spam/robo calls. I'd like to see them tackle this so I get less nonsense calls.

Josh Bernthold, from The Hotshot Group

I could'nt live without CallRail!

Pros

CallRail is always trying to add new features to the software to benefit its customers ease of use and come up with better options you potentially may want to use. I literally could not run my business without CallRail. Its extremely easy to use and flat out works at a great price.

Cons

The software does have minor bugs from time to time that do not impact the functionality, they are just annoyances. I would like to see upgrades on the reporting as well.

Response from CallRail

Replied April 2018

Hi Josh - Thanks for the great feedback! Our product team is interested to learn more about which upgrades to reporting you'd like to see. Are you able to send me a quick email to reviews@callrail.com? Thanks! Kate

We have no used Callrail for about 3 years and find it as an indespensible tool to provide ROI value

Easy and everything you need to show ROI to clients

Pros

We love the ease of use for both the agency as well as for our clients. We also love the mobile app for us and clients

Cons

Form submissions are tracked but the reporting is less robust than call tracking. We would like for clients to be able to "thumbs up" and include tags

Daniel from RB

Great customer service

Pros

The customer service with this company is really amazing. They are great at taking feedback and like to try to incorporate this into their product roadmap.

Cons

There aren't really any that come to mind for this product. The only one may be that the cost can become quite high if you use a lot of phone numbers.

Great call tracking with keyword listening

Great experience overall. The platform is super simple. I have seen many other software copy them.

Pros

I love how helpful the keyword listening is in helping attributing the calls to their proper last touch channel.

Cons

Sometimes the dynamic inserted numbers fail and don’t collect the data that they would be for attribution.

Teresa from Money Mailer San Diego

CallRail Not Intuitive or Feature Friendly

Not good. We are leaving CallRail to go to another call tracking service.

Pros

System uptime was good. The technical support individuals know their product and were very helpful.

Cons

As a "manager" I initially had all the access I needed to administer my specific clients. Arbitrarily, CallRail starting revoking permission for various admin functions without notifying me or my Corporate offices. Since this was occurring soon after migrating to CallRail, I assumed I was not doing something correctly. I would go to Corporate for support and they could not figure it our either and went to CallRail support only to be told it was a function no longer available to "managers". This put a burden on Corporate and diminished my ability to react to my customers needs in a timely way. Also, the reporting is severely lacking. To get a list of active clients, I or Corporate must manually create the data. When I delete a client, CallRail does not delete them from the list of call tracking users. I have to manually verify the number of active users. There are so many issues with CallRail regarding a poorly designed and non-user friendly system.

Reasons for Choosing CallRail

Corporate was offering additional benefits that wee tied into the using CallRail.

Reasons for Switching to CallRail

Corporate was encouraging franchisees to use this product.

Mike from Firmidable

My Favorite Call Tracking Service

We use it to track the results of our marketing campaign both in-house and for clients.

Pros

Very easy to set up. Doesn't take a lot of time. Can track both calls and forms.

Cons

There are issues from time to time with bad numbers. However, for the most part their customer service is quick to fix.

Jeff from Iron Marketing Solutions

If you don't already have Callrail, you need to get it!!

My experience is just the best. I don't think there is a product in the market that does everything that CallRail can do.

Pros

Everything! Call tracking is so simple with Callrail. We love the call rating system. When I report on calls to a client, I only report on calls that are qualified leads, and this system makes rating calls easy. It also makes it easy to see where calls come from and create new numbers.

Cons

It would be nice if I could remove numbers from my website pool. I can always add numbers, but in order to remove them, I have to contact Callraill support.

Taylor from Fast Home Buyer AZ

Great phone system

Pros

Callrail makes advertising and tracking different channels easy. We assign each campaign a different number, and Callrail's dashboard tracking make KPIs easy to see. All incoming calls are recorded so quality control can be performed. As long as outgoing calls are made through the system, and the agent checks the record box, you can also list to outgoing calls. Our Callrail is connected with our database, so we can see the call log and recordings within our CRM.

Cons

Not ideal for mass outbound calling. We use Mojo Sells dialer for high volume cold calling.

Elie from Courimo

20 minutes + on hold for tech support and they hang up saying too many calls

Pros

Good software in general easy to use when everything is working properly

Cons

Very very poor customer service with HUGE wait times to speak to tech department and many times the line after waiting 20 minutes + will say that they are experiencing huge amount of calls and to submit a ticket on the site and then the line just cuts!!! This is not acceptable after waiting that long !

Easy way to Spot Check Customer Service Reps

Call tracking as the name says. Breaks calls down by user, source, date etc. its great.

Pros

This is a fast and easy way to spot check your call centers as well as track marketing initiatives . It is very easy to set up multiple numbers and you can make custom ones quickly.

Cons

The ability to Jump around inside of a recording could be improved. Its not easy to find where you are. should fucktion more like a video platform.

CallRail- a great way to funnel calls

CallRail is a great tool to use for recording and forwarding calls. There are a lot of options, but I've had good results thus far

Pros

It's actually a fairly easy setup. I use it to set up numbers from basically any area code and then have those numbers forwarded to my cell. It's easy and you can set it up to have whispers as well

Cons

Interface isn't my favorite. It's detailed, but it does take a bit to navigate across and find exactly what you need. If that gets cleaned up, then it will be the best option by far in call forwarding and recording.

Lise from HHHunt Homes

I have been extremely pleased with my experience with CallRail. It provides crucial information.

Pros

Callrail provides accurate, real-time information on number of calls as well as date and time of calls, duration, missed calls , marketing source and call content . I wouldn't want to have an Online Sales program without CallRail. Great value as well.

Cons

No complaints at this time. Everything has gone smoothly after we started to understand how to set up the tracking numbers to our web pages, etc. I haven't looked into tracking OSA return calls but would like more info on that. More training might be good but I'm satisfied so far.

Chris from Direction.com

Great software, but more expensive than the other like it

Pros

I like a lot about this - it's simple to use once you get the hang of it, and from there - you can do so much.

Cons

I got a ton of numbers that had issues, I guess they were used before for other things but it's like they were all spammy. I even got calls from numbers I never called and they said I was calling them, when I definitely wasn't. It's also really expensive.

Meredith from WorkWave

Great product!

Pros

CallRail is easy to use and helps us set up call tracking for our customers.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind as a negative within the CallRail product.

Joseph from Turnkey Marketing

A great tool for small businesses and agency use

We track calls and rate people who answer calls based on how well they do at converting leads. We are a marketing company so we are always checking call rail data to see what marketing methods are working well.

Pros

How easy it is to track key metrics at a glance.

Cons

That there is not an easy option for outbound calls.

Beth from Adoption Connection

Helping a Small Nonprofit Make Smarter Marketing Decisions

We spend a significant amount of our marketing budget on Paid Search to drive qualified leads to our business. Many of the online ads direct potential clients to call us. Until we signed up for Call Tracking with Call Rail, we didn't have a great way to determine which keywords were delivering the greatest # of phone calls. Now we do, and we've been able to optimize our ad strategy to serve a greater volume of ads to the keywords converting to calls. An added benefit is that Call Rail has enabled us to audit our answering service and our intake staff to make sure that everyone is handling calls appropriately and in a standardized manner. Call Rail was easy to set up and integrate with both Google Analytics and Google Adwords. The technical staff at Call Rail has been tremendously helpful and responsive during setup and on an ongoing basis. I highly recommend Call Rail to anyone wants to collect useful data on inbound calls from online ads, organic search, etc.

Pros

Great information and an affordable price