ChaseData CCaaS Software Reviews

ChaseData CCaaS Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Simplicity, ease of use and low cost is what I like best about Chase Data. I have a lot on my plate as a an owner of a construction company."
  • icon"Quality of sound is awesome and very friendly to use."
  • icon"Very good customization. Does many things that help our business."
  • icon"There is really not much I can say negative about the dialer. I had an issue where it called the same state over and over."
  • icon"A few years ago we had problems with calls breaking up, but they have since fixed the problem."

Browse all ChaseData CCaaS Reviews

• Have you used ChaseData CCaaS and would like to share your experience with others?

Chelsea

Industry: Facilities Services

ChaseData Call Center Review

Pros

ChaseData software allows my team to be extremely efficient. I love that we are able to customize call outcomes, create auto-greetings, and really tailor the platform to our exact needs. The support team is always available to help and truly wants to make sure you have all of the resources you need. Our reps in particular are fantastic!

Cons

I could benefit from additional training. I know there are a lot of resources and tools in the software that I'm not using simply because I don't know how.

Response from ChaseData

Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with ChaseData.

Replied November 2018

Gary

February 2022

Really solid choice for Dialers

Dialer solutions are one of the most important pieces of your stack and we've tried quite a few of the options. Chase is the most well-rounded, feature-rich and cost-effective solution we've used. Plan on staying here for a long time!

Pros

Includes every bit of functionality we've needed for the past year, and support is really good. Price is also very competitive.

Cons

It's Windows only. We have a blend of Mac / PC users and had to lean on Parallels for the Mac users in this case, which works really well but is an additional cost.

Reasons for choosing ChaseData CCaaS

Most well-rounded option, great support team.

Reasons for switching to ChaseData CCaaS

Five9 wanted to charge an arm and a leg for caller ID rotation. In this day and age, it's a necessary piece of functionality for any outbound dialing. Chase had this functionality and much more for less money and offers better support.

Jerrimie

April 2022

Chase is bad

Pros

Nothing please if your reading this. Do Not Use Chase

Cons

I wish my company would use a different soft phone. Chase is making me lose money

Oscar

August 2022

Amazing! Best in the industry! A must have for Improvement!

Is been amazing! Outstanding!

Pros

I like everthing about it, Connnection rate , conversions have turned higer, easy to manage and very effective for the use of our agents , it has mazimised their efficiency and we still implementing some of the cool futures you can get, not 100 % used by us yet , we are to add individual likes to our agents , text massaging , voice over , toll free number and some things we will add and we will mazimize our potential!

Cons

At this point i have no things that I do not like! For us has been a great improvement from the system we used before to this one! All iss great!

Reasons for choosing ChaseData CCaaS

I chose it becuase I have already had experiance with it a number of years ago , and it was amazing while I was working for another firm in my industry , so when I decided to pick a product , it was no doubt I would chose chace Data

Reasons for switching to ChaseData CCaaS

Because they were not providig a Solution for better quality connections , and we were having lots of gosth calls and bad connections! Not here !

Wayne

Industry: Market Research

Dir Call Centers

Support has been excellent, the team is knowledgeable and quick to reply. We are getting most everything that we have to have and a number of nice to haves. The tool adapted to our business processes and minimized the need to retrain the staff.

Pros

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution. It is flexible and powerful, allow our organization to design a solution that is meeting all our needs. The reporting out of the box is strong, and they will customize reports as needed. The support staff is very experienced and help us iron out the deployment challenges. Documentation is strong.

Cons

It is very powerful and there are a number of ways to implement a solution. Take time to think your deployment through.

Reasons for choosing ChaseData CCaaS

reasonable price, strong analytics, flexible deployment options and strong support

Reasons for switching to ChaseData CCaaS

We reached the limit of our vendors ability to adapt the solution to our growing business complexity. And the technical support was non existant

Response from ChaseData

Wayne, thank you very much for you review. We always appreciate working with you and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Replied November 2019

Troy

February 2022

The Best

They have beaten every dialer I've ever worked on with customer service and helping set it up. If something breaks or I don't know how to do something they fix it ASAP.

Pros

It's super easy to use for both agents and admins. The customer service and the team is just awesome.

Cons

It's an app and not a web dialer, which requires a lot of RAM.

Reasons for choosing ChaseData CCaaS

The customer service and friendliness. Plus used it in the past as an agent.

Reasons for switching to ChaseData CCaaS

The customer service was absolutely awful.

Eric

If you do outbound and inbound this is the best dialer on the market.

CHASE has the best dialer and service organization on the market. Historically, they have been terrible marketers which is why you are just now hearing about them.

Pros

A powerful reliable weapon for outbound that is so easy to use, there are no devs required. The ownership and management team have been around for over 25 years, are honest passionate guys committed to their clients success.

Cons

The client app was a bit heavy when I first tested the product. It has been lightened and made more forgiving of weaker web connection points 2x in the last year.

Reasons for switching to ChaseData CCaaS

It's the best dialer on the market.

Ryan

From the initial phone call I knew I was making the right choice moving to ChaseData.

Made my call center much more efficeient

Pros

Very fast, real-time is actually real-time, very little delay. Everything is very easy to use once trained by their support staff. Any time I have a question, I just click Live Chat and someone helps me almost immediately. I started using a new CRM and the team at ChaseData was able to integrate it into our system within 48 hours. Basically anything that I've thought of and wanted to do, the team at ChaseData found a way to make it happen.

Cons

One change I would like to see, and from what I've been told from the first day I started, it's already in the works, is the ability to tell the system which hours I would like the lines to be open. It was a small learning curve to teach my guys to make sure they log out at the end of the night but it is now a non issue.

Response from ChaseData

Ryan, Thank you for your review. Your business means a lot to us. We are always here for you if you need anything.

Replied November 2017

Scott

August 2022

Chase is the Best

Great

Pros

Everything is great with Chase, Customer service and tech support if needed

Cons

Price, lol Wish it was less expensive! but you do get what you pay for

Love this software. My sales team increased sales by 50% in a matter of 2 months!

The best benefit a sales team can get is more money and opportunity. That's what this product offers. It makes us more money. Absolutely worth the money spent.

Pros

The outbound predictive dialing, When working in a call center, the amount of calls separates your advantage from your colleagues. With predictive dialing, my team gets to make more calls.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you for your outstanding review. We are always here to help should you need anything.

Replied December 2017

Kenneth

ChaseData System was instrumental in easily replacing our premised system while increasing productivity and reducing cost.

This solution allowed us to maintain a solid Dialing platform for our organization while substantially reducing cost which is critical in these economic times.

Pros

I had worked with a number of Premise Enterprise Dialers in the past and needed to find a powerful Hosted Based solution that could be managed from our main corporate office. We needed a system to be strong with Compliance (DNC) with local, state and Federal Regulations. With the changing Economic trends and with tighter profit margins being pushed we needed to find a powerful solution that could drive and grow our Marketing Company without eating into all of the profits that were being generated. After an intensive search for a replacement of our current Noble System Enterprise Dialer (Premise) we found that ChaseData Dialer was the best solution available. The features that ChaseData Dialer provided us fit our needs along with lowering our cost substantially. Our Business activities include telemarketing, reservations, customer service, and travel agency groups with all needing a combination of Inbound and Outbound Calling with custom Campaign and Scripts needing to be built. We needed to capture and easily access digital recordings of all inbound and outbound calls. We have agents and managers that are located in local and remote offices along with remote agents running from their homes. These are all easily managed from any location within the ChaseData Dialer Solution.

Cons

I have no concerns as the system works exactly as it is designed to. Although we had initial concerns over the stability of any Hosted Dialer System we found that was not an issue with the ChaseData Dialer Hosted System as they have built redundancy in the design of their network. If technical issues had arisen it was more of a local service provider issue than with the ChaseData Dialer network.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Kenneth for your review.

Replied July 2017

Jason

A capable, premium dialing system with a serious downfall in requiring windows updates to function

While we experienced some challenges with receiving answers from their tech team unless we escalated, the experience was a mostly good one. Ultimately, we returned to another premium competitor based on the overall cost approaching our previous dialing system and the challenges with updates to their software/incompatibility with as many systems as a "Chrome-based" dialer.

Pros

The screen sharing software that's built in made it easier for myself and my managers to aid agents in closing business.

Cons

As mentioned, the .net and firmware updates, which averaged a couple times per week made for challenges with consistent productivity with agents, especially those working remote or not the most tech-friendly.

Reasons for choosing ChaseData CCaaS

Overall value proposition and competency/reputation of the dialer.

Brock

Better than Five9 or Spitfire!

I've used 2 other comparable predictive dialers, Five9 and Spitfire. Also, I'm the systems administrator so I'm the one who has had to implemete each of these systems. Chase Data BY FAR is the best dialer I've used and my salesman feel the same way. Mainly for its simplicity. Five9 has more reporting options, but anyone who knows how to use excel doesn't need to have to deal with them. Five9 isn't bad, but this has run much smoother. And then spitfire... well, spitfire is just a pain in the cash. Way too expensive to buy and to run month to month. The simplicity, functionality, ability and the overall appearance is quite simply perfect. The set up was incredibly fast, but there's also plenty of room for tweaking if you wanted or felt like you needed to.

Pros

I LOVE how well I can monitor my reps. I can see a live feed of what's on there screen if I need to, listen to calls and do all my coaching from my computer during the sales day. The predictive dialer does a great job at handling calls, keeping my drop rate low but also keeps the calls running fast. #1 pro is the auto boost, which means that you can set it up so that if your calls aren't coming in fast enough (outbound) then the system will automatically boost the number of lines calling out depending on your settings. With spitfire, you could set it to drop rate or call ratio, but I burned through A LOT of leads, no, THOUSANDS of leads with both spitfire and Five9 because I had to manage it myself. With this dialer you DO NOT have to babysit the speed, it runs as fast as you want it too automatically, not too fast and not too slow depending on how you want it to boost it. Seriously amazing!

Cons

The default caller IDs had a weird caller id name, so I recommend if you're doing the trial to come prepared with your own numbers (you can put in whatever numbers you want, just like on Five9 or Spitfire).

Samuel

Great software, and top notch customer support!

It has made our daily tasks and goals easier, quicker, and affordable.

Pros

This software is not only affordable but able to do all the tasks we need to help our business succeed. Even in the off chance it's missing a function, I was able to contact Chase directly and their programming team was able to implement many of our suggestions to further increase how well it works for our company. The support team has been nothing but helpful, willing to take time to walk each of our employees through the process of installing, or using, the software. They pick up the phone within seconds, no 15 minute queues. They give you their phone extensions so you are able to speak to someone on a constant basis making it easier for you, and them, to get through the problem quicker. We have tried other dialing software, and nothing has compared to the ease of use, and support we have gotten from Chase. Overall it's been more than just a business transaction, it's been a partnership with Chase that we plan on using from here on out!

Cons

Once in awhile you will run into a few bugs such as disconnecting or a button not working as intended, but even in those cases the support staff is quick to pick up the phone and help/fix your problem.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Samuel for leaving a review. We are always happy to hear from clients and the success they are having with ChaseData solutions.

Replied October 2017

Reed

Long Time Customer of Chase Data Corporation (Since 2003 when Predictive Dialers were Premise Based)

Cloud Based Call Center Software that is extremely reliable with robust features and reporting.

Pros

Very Easy to Use , Extremely Reliable, Robust Features. The customer tech support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. We have been a long time customer of Chase Data Corporation. We started using their predictive dialer product in 2003 when Call Center's were premise based and T-1 driven. What used to take 30-60 Days to add additional resources now takes literally hours. We migrated to the Cloud Based CallCenterNow product in 2011 and it has helped us save money while also increasing our calling productivity. The ability to easily add agents (remote and onsite) is very satisfying. Also, over the years the developmental team has responded very quickly to our special report and feature enhancement requests.

Cons

Because the software it is Cloud Based you are sometimes at the mercy of your Internet Provider. When we upgraded from 10 to 28 users we had to upgrade our cable modem bandwidth. The Chase Data Technical Support team was very helpful in helping us resolve the bandwidth issues.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Reed. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review.

Replied July 2017

Brian

Long Time Customer

The ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.

Pros

Our company has used ChaseDataCorp Call Center Software for 15+ Years. We started with their Premise- Based Systems and now use the Cloud Based System. Over the years we moved from commercial clients to government customers. The systems have always been very reliable and they are very responsive to implementing new features and functionality recommendations. We have dealt with several vendors over the years but have remained with Chase Data because of there consistent reliability, robust functionality, new feature implementation and very responsive customer service.

Cons

The Software is great but I highly recommend making sure your own internal network and internet provider is reliable when dealing with VoIP services.

Response from ChaseData

Brian, thank you for being a long time customer and leaving your testimionial about your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come on exciting new features that will help your business prosper.

Replied November 2018