• Pros

• "I like how it runs in the background, easy to configure, and it doesn't have errors."

• "So intuitive. I especially love the feature that allows you to plug specific times into your email so that a prospect can literally just click on a time and THAT'S IT! Amazing. "

• "Advanced features allow for extensive flexibility The management team is excellent"

• Cons

• "For it's basic features, it's simple and easy to use, but with more complex configurations, all the different settings can get messy "

• "It is overall a great product. However, I do feel like there are a few bugs. Sometimes it is slow to notify me of a meeting and doesnt remember me."

• "Although you are able to set buffers, it's easy to override that and still book outside of allotted times."

Browse Chili Piper Reviews

Benjamin from SnackNation

Making it earlier to book meetings

Chilipiper has allowed us to grow up a bit with respect to our opp distribution from SDRs to AEs. The fact that we can assign percentages of distribution is a nice feature that if used properly can make a real impact in how many deals we are able to close on a monthly basis. Customer support tends to be pretty quick and I enjoy seeing the company grow along with us.

Pros

I like the interface and the intuitiveness is second to none that I have seen in the industry. I really appreciate how I am able to put my calendar's availability in emails to send to prospects, it looks great and works exceptionally well.

Cons

The lack of customization on the admin side. The fact that I can't order assigned meeting queues once they have been established just seems silly. A company's need changes consistently and we shouldn't be forced to delete meeting queues to have the order we want.

Jacco from PhotoShelter

Industry: Photography

No more wasting time and lost demos

Chili Piper has helped us no longer waste time and lose demos from the website or no shows.

Pros

Chili Piper allows us to streamline the workflow of prospects and SDRs scheduling demos with AEs, adding security they will happen. With a few clicks our SDRs can book a demo for the right AE which is then automatically synced with Gcal, Salesforce and Zoom. For any visitors on our website it is even easier to book a demo when they want - unbelievable there are still companies that don't make it easy to speak with them.

Cons

Because Chili Piper facilitates an efficient process syncing various different softwares, there may be issues when one of them is off or not synced correctly once in a while. Not a problem caused by Chili Piper though and the team is always there to support in these instances.

Absolutely Awful

Not a fan whatsoever. I want our old systems back.

Pros

Not a ton. Almost every positive aspect is done better by their competitors. Our leadership likes it because of the features to quickly get ahold of salespeople through the site but it mostly just yields low quality meetings because of the low barrier to get signed up with a salesperson.

Cons

Every function of their software that is positive can be done better by competitors, their "competitive advantage" that makes it easier to get in contact with a salesperson has done nothing but waste our time with lower quality prospects.

Response from Chili Piper

Replied September 2018

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Very sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us. I'd love the opportunity to talk with you 1 on 1 if you're up for it - gaines@chilipiper.com. We've built in qualification rules into Chili Piper to help your team avoid things like this, so I'd love the chance to see if we can help you out with this issue. Thank you again, I hope to chat with you soon - Gaines Murfee, Product Manager

Ben from Curate

Easy way to get better leads

So far so good. It has assisted in accomplishing our goals on the sales side

Pros

It makes it easy for our customers to connect with us on their own time. It also makes it easier for our team to qualify quickly and stay organized.

Cons

There are certainly some technical issues from time to time with it being a smaller organization. But that’s expected and they are quick in responding to any issues

Jared from rasa.io

Best Scheduling Software I've Used

I've scheduled so many meetings in an efficient way using Chili Piper that it's hard for me not to roll my eyes when I get dragged into endless emails of someone else trying to schedule something. If you're in sales, this is a must-have tool.

Pros

I've used most other scheduling software out there, and what I like the most about Chili Piper is the ability to suggest times directly in an email so the recipient can schedule something in one click. I've had multiple occasions where I'll make a last-ditch effort with an unresponsive prospect by suggesting a meeting with some times via Chili Piper and I'll get no response, but a calendar invite shows up on my calendar magically.

Cons

Doesn't sync with multiple calendars (meaning you can only coordinate with one calendar account).

Josh from Grow.com

Took some time but worth it

Overall we were shocked at the impact it made in getting demos held. Just because of that, it's worth it.

Pros

It took some time to get it set up and also took some time for the sales team to get bought in but after they saw the benefits, there was no going back. We saw a big uptick in our leads to demos held by switching to Chili Piper.

Cons

It's not the best looking software and it can also be a bit of a pain to use.

Todd from Liveclicker

Indispensable Sales Tool

Love the product and the support staff who gave me the training and help me configure the platform was tops.

Pros

Chili Piper saves me and my team so much time coordinating internal and external resources for meetings. It is tool I would never want to be without as a salesperson. 1. Easy Gmail Calendar Integration 2. Looks into other employees' calendars internally 3. Looks into Salesforce for the person's contact information and company name 4. Makes rescheduling a breeze 5. Excellent experience for my customers who have easy buttons to click on, presented in their time zone.

Cons

They need to add the ability to copy meeting templates.

Derek from Weave HQ

Solid tool, with dynamic capabilities.

Overall experience has been above expectations.

Pros

The pros with the software is the ease of use, Salesforce integration, gmail integration. The round robin capability has been a game changer for all of our different lead sources and reps.

Cons

There are a few functionalities that would be helpful in the Chrome extension. When you click the chrome extension it allows you to schedule by email and send a calendar event. What I would like to do, is have the option after enter the email to create a new lead or continue with the event. This would be helpful speed to lead in large Convention.

Louis from Detective

Chili Piper has helped us make meeting routing easy and increase show rate

1. Meeting routing from SDR to AE is no longer a manual burdensome task for us. We've done both Round Robin and territory-based, and Chilipiper made both crazy easy (especially because of their SFDC integration). 2. We love having standard meeting templates and meeting reminders across the team. Particularly, automated meeting reminders helped increase our show rate by 10%

Pros

Our team is a huge fan of Chilipiper's automated meeting routing, standardized templates, SFDC logging, and auto-reminders

Yoav from Revenue Ops

Great Meeting Booking Tool for Teams

The customer support is the best in the B2B SaaS space.

Pros

Chili Piper looks at our sales reps availabilities and then matches an inbound request to the next batter up based on who is next and meeting availability - takes the back and forth of meeting planning out of the conversation.

Cons

I wish they had better or more dynamic integrations, specifically with Drift and also writing to a record in Marketo or Salesforce.

If you have the time Chili Piper is a great tool.

Working with Chili Piper has been a great experience. Our processes are very unique and their team has been great at helping us configure their app to do what we need. We still have some issues that we are trying to resolve, but to be fair we haven't had the time to work with their support on a solution. Overall Chili Piper is a great product with a growing list of features. If you have time to work with their awesome support team you can get a really great scheduling process in place. We love our and know it will only get better once we can dedicate the time to properly setup all of the extra features.

Pros

Chili Piper has been a great solution for booking meetings directly from our website. Their Round Robin feature is great, especially the Assign to Owner feature for existing Accounts/Prospects. The one-click scheduling links have been a huge improvement over our previous solutions as well. Previously a prospect would have to click on a link, fill in all of their information, then pick a time to meet. Chili Piper's one-click scheduling removes the form fill from the process; which has reduced duplicates and increased scheduling conversions. The chrome extension is awesome too. We are able to insert meeting availability directly from gmail and even schedule a meeting right from a lead or contact page in Salesforce.

Cons

Scheduling a meeting between a prospect and multiple reps is a challenge. Currently when a prospect books a meeting Chili Piper only confirms the availability of one rep. This has caused some AEs to be double booked. Admins do not have the ability to view individual user's meeting types, reminder templates, etc. Meeting reminders are sent from reminder@chilipiper.com, not from the AE assigned to the meeting.

Matt from Emplify

Industry: Program Development

Huge Improvement to SDR Process

Our experience with Chili Piper has been great, and has moved us completely out of spreadsheets and onto the computer for distributing meetings. We never have to worry about a spreadsheet being outdated or incorrect, our SDRs just assign meetings to the AE that shows up next in Chili Piper. Since we've been a customer, we've seen new features launched, and I always appreciate how willing the Chili Piper team is to help with support and hear ideas for additional features. I highly recommend Chili Piper to every SDR team.

Pros

I love that we can have multiple queues/round robins, that we can set queue criteria based on Salesforce data, that we can customize weighting of recipients "distribution", that Chili Piper automatically creates and updates calendar events in Google and Salesforce, that we can set reminder emails, that the distribution formula takes cancellations and no-shows into consideration when determining weighting, that we can insert suggested times into email bodies so prospects don't have to click into a calendar link, the SalesLoft integration, and that we can use contextual tags to insert names/values.

Cons

I really wish we could cancel or edit scheduled email reminders, and I wish email reminders came from our users' email addresses instead of a Chili Piper email address.

Sales enablement

Their support and staff are amazing, always going above and beyond to ensure that we have whatever it is we needed where it's locating certain function, how to create a feature etc. Always providing helpful best practice advices not only for Chili Piper but for our other tools that have some sort of contact to Chili Piper. In a day and age where there are so many new and exciting Martech tools to learn and go through on a daily basis, to have this sort of support and amazing people to work with, seals the deal. SHOUTOUT TO OUR REP! Always a pleasure :)

Pros

The ability to use a Marketo form and Chili Piper scheduling and ensure proper one assignment happens in salesforce. In the instance that they would reschedule or open the link anywhere else the calendar of the rep who the lead belongs to's calendar will pop up for the prospect. Amazing.

Cons

I think the software user interface could use some improvements in getting around, sometimes its confusing, and sometimes the terms confuse me. Like assignee vs organizer. More help texts possibly for terms. The structure of how the queues and the meeting templates are separate from the router really confuses me and I feel like if the meeting templates that were associated to its specific queues and inbound router were sort of bundled together, then it would be easier to manage. Sort of like a drill down format. Chili Piper can be used for so many different aspects of our org and because we want to capture data along each specific router and queue that it came through, we have multiple queues and it's stacking up.

Kevin from Procurify

Chili Piper - Outbound Sales Team (Review)

Chili Piper provides an excellent solution to an issue that organizations run into as they grow; scheduling calls and meetings in a prompt and simple manner. The customer service is unbelievably quick to respond and always takes feedback seriously and acts on it.

Pros

Having used Chili Piper for almost 2 years now, it's quite clear to see the benefit that it has provided for our sales team. The ability to quickly schedule clients in with our Account Executive team not only allows us to find a time but it also allows us to stay on top of the sales cycle ensuring we allow our team enough time to prep and understand the needs of our clients before they get on the call.

Wunna from PersistIQ

It's a good calendar app. Better than Calendly.

Overall it's good. The product is very effective and I use it on a daily basis. The support team is also very proactive. It's definitely better than Calendly.

Pros

It integrates with Salesforce and automatically creates an event as soon as someone reserves time on my calendar. Also, the ability to easily drop a few available times right on Gmail, so the customer can easily reserve a meeting with a click is a huge place.

Cons

Sometimes (it happened 2-3 times in 2 years, so not bad) the calendar link doesn't work and the client can't reserve time on my calendar, so I had to manually send them an invite.

Reduced time scheduling and more time with customers!

I'm responsible for scheduling of services for a large, remote team while also documenting the meetings and events in Salesforce. With Chili Piper, the process is easier and less time-consuming because it integrates wtih Salesforce and Zoom. The support from the Chili Piper team has been fantastic! They help determine best practices and are open to improving Chili Piper to meet customer needs.

Pros

Chili Piper has greatly reduced the time it takes to schedule services for customers, allowing us more time assisting them with their needs. The program is easy-to-use and integrates with many programs we already use today, including Zoom and Salesforce. We've reduced the level of effort to schedule 1 session from 12 steps and 4 programs to 2-3 steps and 1 program. The ability to use the tool as a booker for my team has improved work efficiencies and reduced workload.

Cons

The user interface could be improved a bit. Having the ability to manually select start and end times vs. drag and drop would be helpful. Having access to the assignee's profiles from the scheduling tool would be great so that you can easily identify home locations for ensuring cost effective travel. Also, being able to test the program in a sandbox environment would be ideal. It is difficult to test in the production site.

Matthew from Detective

Does 1 thing & does it well

It solves our problem of AE's not getting equal meetings. It allows us to quickly get times on the calendar as they're requested by prospects with the feature in Gmail. Overall, would recommend. Strong, simple product that's easy to understand.

Pros

I like how Chilipiper is able to track the amount of meetings set for any number of AE's, and ensure that our round-robin style is equitable. Having the Chilipiper icon next to any inbound email to launch the calendar is an awesome feature.

Cons

Since it focuses on a single issue, there isn't much to not like about Chilipiper. One con is that we need certain customizations and values assigned to meetings, and we either can't do that or haven't been able to figure out how.

Ryan from Ellevation LLC

Scheduling app with incredible functionality and flexibility.....

Has really helped with some complex scheduling needs for our business. The salesforce integration has been key and allowing us to have templates and workflows has really led to increased efficiencies. Can't say enough about the team either. They are always available to help and listen to the needs of their customers.

Pros

Incredibly powerful and robust scheduling logic. The salesforce integration is key for us.

Cons

Really not much. They are constantly listening to companies about their needs and continue to innovate with their product.

Sell Direct w/o Salesloft

Pros

Chili Piper takes the pain away from calendar syncing. Prospects have the ability to book time on your calendar and/or reschedule a meeting with a click of a button. Cuts out the middle man and the back and forth emailing that traditionally takes place

Cons

Not so much about the software but the coupling with Salesloft. We were introduced to Chili Piper as an add on to Salesloft. When we decided to leave Salesloft for Outreach.io, Chili Piper went away as well

Ross from BuildingConnected

Great tool for SDR : AE hand-off

Pros

It’s the best experience on the market for scheduling meetings with prospects - the workflow is simple and intuitive; the SDRs can easily book on behalf of their AEs; and meeting reminders can be customized to increase show rates.

Cons

In 2018, this is still a young company with some highly valuable tools. It’s a competitive market and there are other companies who offer “more”.

Noa from Gong.io

I love this product

We use this product in our Sales, SDR and Marketing departments. It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies, and help us improve our sales and marketing funnel. I work very closely with the support and product of the company and they are open to hear and try to solve every issue and challenge i have for them.

Pros

It allows scheduling be smart. It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies.

Cons

Nothing. I really enjoy and love this product.

Travis from SalesSource, LLC

Must-Have for High Taffic Websites

Pros

Chili Piper accomplishes the difficult goal of both improving sales results and providing a better customer experience for prospects. It just makes sense to give your potential customers more control over how and when they want to engage with your company. Its routing capabilities also allow for more efficient use of specialized sales personnel.

Cons

It would be great to have higher tiers of customer support, especially 8x5 phone support. The branding/customization elements could also be more WYSIWYG vs building in CSS.

Kelsey from Agentology

Very flexible and great customer service

Pros

I like that it integrates seamlessly with salesforce and gmail. It allows our SDR to easily schedule things for our account execs. Also love how easily we can insert time suggestions in emails. The customer service and nimbleness of their company is top notch - they've worked really hard to make sure product works for us.

Cons

Sometimes the javascript can make our landing pages a little slow, it doesn't work with popup forms (that we've been able to figure out), and I can't use the router for opp and account objects in SF.

ChiliPiper Review

Like I said above, the main two things we were looking for were the round robin feature and an easy way to book meetings via email and on the phone. Happy with the way both those features have worked thus far.

Pros

Ease of use and the round robin piece is what really sticks out for me. Super easy to onboard new people because the google extensions are so simple to use. The reason we went with them originally is because of the round robin feature since we feed new meetings to 3-4 AEs.

Cons

The calendar feature at times can be difficult to manage. Especially with the way meeting buffers are set up, completely congests everyone's calendars.

Response from Chili Piper

Replied December 2018

Thanks for submitting this review! Just wanted to let you know that you can toggle meeting buffers off if you need to, or change the amount of time set for each meeting buffer. Here's a video that shows you how - https://support.chilipiper.com/article/54-meeting-templates. Feel free to email me if you needed something else: gaines@chilipiper.com. - Gaines Murfee, Product Manager

Chili Piper is a real time saver

Overall, it's been a very helpful tool for me. I know there are many powerful features that the rest of my organization leverage, but I stick to the basics.

Pros

From an individual user, it's easy to use. I just send the type of meeting link I want my recipient to book and I get a notification when they book it. I don't have to go through the back and forth of finding a time that works for them.

Cons

It was a tiny bit confusing to find certain features, but I found them eventually. I may not have figured it out, but I would love to take two Chilipiper users and send a merged link that will only offer times that are mutually available to both of us. This would come up if I was having a new team member shadow a call, and I wanted to offer only times that were available to myself and the team member shadowing me. This may very well be a feature that exists, and I just didn't figure it out.

Chili Piper has been great for our business

We use Chili Piper daily. Our SDRs use it to schedule times with a potential customer and our sales Reps. It's been great and its very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use. It allows us to have customers quickly find time in calendars and book meetings.

Cons

I wish Chili Piper can have deeper roots into Salesforce, meaning build custom formulas and look at more than one object.

Great early stage tool

We're using Chili Piper to intelligently round robin SDR opps to AEs

Pros

Love that Chili Piper can throttle meetings from our SDRs to our Account Executives. I can factor closing % in and make sure we reward the reps who deserve it most.

Cons

There are a lot of little things that aren't built out yet since they're still such a small company.

Amazing. Easy to use, extremely straight forwards, saves me tons of time. Prospects love it too.

Facilitate scheduling calls with prospects.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the automatic "reminder" emails don't send. Once in a while a different reps calendar will auto-populate when you click on the Chili Piper link, but this is so far and few between. It's not even an issue, especially if you're paying attention to what you're doing.

Brett from ScaleFactor

Lead Routing: Automated

Couldn't reccomend it enough. There's a reason Chili Piper is taking over the market.

Pros

This is the only tool on the market that consistently meets our lead routing needs. It's incredibly easy to turn reps on or off, adjust volume, and automate your lead distribution. Their customer support has been unbelievable, always finding time to help us out at any time of day.

Cons

The reporting can use improving, but their Salesforce integration makes it easy to build reports in Salesforce.

Austin from Grow.com

If you want people to show up to scheduled demoes, this is the tool

Pros

It integrates with our website, it allows clients to auto schedule without waiting for a link. It will round robin for each salesman and is a seamless process for the clients to schedule immediately.

Cons

Because it is so easy to schedule, you do get some unqualified people on the calendar.

Chili piper makes life easier

Pros

I love the integration with Salesforce... it makes training and using it very simple. The selling point for me was the automatic email and text reminders. My account manager helps with so much!

Cons

The texting service does not allow you to communicate back and forth with a prospect.

Best in biz for calendaring right now

Solid team, support and functionality!

Pros

Cons

Calendaring is becoming a staple in the engagement platforms (Outreach and Salesloft for example) so it will be interesting to see where CP goes next on the product.

Kelly from Webgility

Great software with excellent customer support

Pros

Chili Piper is easy to set up, intuitive, and extremely customizable. Additionally, their CSM support team always responds quickly and is able to answer all the questions that I have. They've gone above and beyond quite a few times, hopping on video calls and screen sharing until the problems we have our figured out.

Cons

Nothing I can think of! Software is very powerful and the Chili Piper team is great to work with.

SaaS Model Review

This is one of the only systems that we use that actually works every time. Out of all of our systems, this is my favorite.

Pros

Cons

It doesn't book demo's for me, someone has to put in the muscle.

Robust scheduling tool

Pros

Scheduler works perfectly. Lots of ways to customize and tie in CP to different work flows. Easy setup and implementation.

Cons

Support is hit or miss. Our CSM was habitually 10min late to any meetings that we requested.

Jack from Updox

Easy to use scheduling utility for your business

Chilipiper is great utility for business

Pros

-Ease of use -Custom templates -Automatic rescheduling ability -Round Robin convenient

Cons

Integration with salesforce could be better Otherwise great!

Chilipiper for lead self scheduling

Pros

Using Chilipiper to help leads pick a time that works for them to increase lead response.

Cons

The UI for setting up templates and users is, for the lack of a better word, goofy

Chili Piper makes round robin meeting assignment the easiest

Round robin assignment of meetings to our account executives

Pros

Chili Piper is great because you can give your team various levels of access to the tool and then let them start booking meetings for senior salespeople, allowing for automated/AI meeting assignment across a team.

Cons

It could be easier to decide when to fire the meeting scheduler OR to embed meeting scheduling options into emails with specific times.

Chili Piper Review

Pretty positive except for those 2 complaints. feel free to reach out for more feedback if i didnt explain well

Pros

I appreciate the ease of templates and the simplicity of round robins

Cons

as an SDR if an email bounces and invite doesnt send, i don't receive the notification. Also, it's difficult to format/add times to an email

Jesse from Updox

Love Chili Piper!

Pros

• The ability to have SFDC routing on scheduled demos • Having the ability to schedule a demo after a form submission

Cons

Still early in terms of product and wish there was an ability to duplicate already existing item.

Ricardo from Verbit.ai

Forget about the struggles of scheduling/rescheduling/reassigning

Pros

Automation of sending calendar invites Ability to reschedule and reassign meetings Fair Round representative scheduling of meetings for account executives Reminders of meetings

Cons

May have minor bugs when starting to use

Jennifer from Go Nimbly

Not just a meeting booker

Pros

The great thing about Chili Piper is an ability to route hand raisers (form submits) based on existing ownership in SFDC. This is especially great for our ABM strategies, since it's important the right person, who knows the company deeply, is routed a call request.

Cons

I would like it to integrate with some desktop email clients for 1:1 meeting booking, but it's good in gmail.

Chili Piper

My overall experience with Chili Piper has been very positive and I think it is truly a great product!

Pros

I love using Chili Piper because it automatically books meetings with prospects for me and adds time to my calendar.

Cons

I dislike that Chili Piper sends reminder emails to prospects even after they've canceled the event on my calendar.

Response from Chili Piper

Replied April 2020

Hey! Thanks so much for the positive reivew. Regarding sending reminder emails to prospects after they've canceled the event, you're able to configure a setting in the reminders to "do not send reminder if the prospect has declined the meeting" https://cl.ly/79be6a3dd607 - hope that helps!

Chili Piper

Pros

Very easy to schedule calls or meetings with other employees when we have customers call in. It is very straight forward and self-explanatory.

Cons

I have not come across any issues that we have had with this product. It's extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate

Chili Piper helped us to route Demo's directly to the appropriate rep

Pros

- Easy to set up - Easy to integrate it with the tools you're already using - Saves us a ton of time - Very responsive support team

Cons

- The setup of the "queue rules" could be improved

Chili Piper

Pros

This software is a great productivity tool for our org. It has allowed us to be more efficient by allowing calendar collaboration between internal stakeholders and clients

Cons

As this software is newer and our business is quite complex, not all the features that we have required have been readily available. With that said the Chili Piper product team has worked with us each time to develop the feature that we need.

ben from SiriusDecisions

Industry: Information Services

ChiliPiper Works as Advertised and Customer Support is Incredible

Pros

It does what it's supposed to. ChiliPiper helped us customize it's functionality to fit our specific business need, and the customer support was very helpful and professional.

Cons

I wouldn't say there's anything I didn't like about it. It's a relatively new company and platform, so they are steadily building upon it's functionality, which at times can cause issues.

Love this form for marketers!

From initial set-up call to any issues, Chili Piper has been great. They are a fully remote team, but I have never had an issue getting the help or guidance I need.

Pros

A lot of times the marketing leads at my company would get lost in translation - no follow-up/limited follow up or lack of interest and intensity when going after these leads. I am happy to report that Chili Piper has changed the game with this and their form enablement for marketers. The booking system and integration with real-time and Salesforce was my favorite of the ones we were looking at.

Cons

If you are looking for a completely extensive and robust solution, Chili Piper may not be for you. But they're offerings were the perfect solution for what we were looking for to enable sales to become more active in marketing leads.

Chili Piper

Overall Chili Piper is a decent tool with a lot of potential.

Pros

The best part of Chili Piper is the booking links and meeting types. It is very easy to customize your meeting type for the needs of your team.

Cons

We have had quite a few "bugs" in our first few months of using the software. They have not been fixed as quickly as we would have hoped. At this point we have 2 outstanding issues that we are working with them to resolve.

Briana from Detective

As a user its great!

Pros

Its easy to use. If I need to switch who a meeting is set with, there is a reassign option. It links with google calendar and has really never given me any issues.

Cons

The only thing is if someone who is not in salesforce requests through a link, it won't pick up the first name so the reminder emails are a bit off. You just need to go add that person which is still easy but the auto-emails will still be a bit off.