What are Chili Piper users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Chili Piper software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use when working in Salesforce, being able to schedule from Email or contact card."
  • icon"I like the ability to set guidelines so all our reps are assigned the right events."
  • icon"I like that it integrates seamlessly with salesforce and gmail. It allows our SDR to easily schedule things for our account execs."
  • icon"We had some initial problems in the setup stage where meetings were being scheduled outside of the defined hours."
  • icon"We occasionally have lead reassignment problems, which relate mainly to our tech stack setup."
  • icon"Pricing was just far too high and there are no discounts."

Browse all Chili Piper Reviews

• Have you used Chili Piper and would like to share your experience with others?

Benjamin

Making it earlier to book meetings

Chilipiper has allowed us to grow up a bit with respect to our opp distribution from SDRs to AEs. The fact that we can assign percentages of distribution is a nice feature that if used properly can make a real impact in how many deals we are able to close on a monthly basis. Customer support tends to be pretty quick and I enjoy seeing the company grow along with us.

Pros

I like the interface and the intuitiveness is second to none that I have seen in the industry. I really appreciate how I am able to put my calendar's availability in emails to send to prospects, it looks great and works exceptionally well.

Cons

The lack of customization on the admin side. The fact that I can't order assigned meeting queues once they have been established just seems silly. A company's need changes consistently and we shouldn't be forced to delete meeting queues to have the order we want.

Nate

May 2022

Clear Winner for Sales Teams, Rolls Royce of Scheduling Tools

One of the first tools we bought building out eqtble's sales team. We didn't have time to chase prospects down, so now scheduling is completely automated and our conversion has increased because of the easy user experience.

Pros

-It's built for revenue teams and features speak to that - inbound, outbound, routing are much more advanced than basic scheduling tools -Booking experience is superior (requires less clicks and information for the customer booking) -CS team goes above and beyond -Automates our whole scheduling process so our team spends 0 administrative time scheduling meetings

Cons

-Setup can be a bit confusing, mostly due to the amount of customization that is possible -More expensive than basic scheduling links

Reasons for choosing Chili Piper

Calendly was much cheaper, but had a less desirable booking experience and required significantly more manual work. They also could not integrate into our inbound lead form, so couldn't do anything from an inbound perspective. It only solved scheduling for one channel where CP solved multichannel.

Niek

April 2022

Never got access - bugged azure login

Poor

Pros

After 3 weeks of trying different ways to connect our outlook calendars to ChiliPiper we were still unsuccessful. We actually were never able to login and the console log was full of bugs and 404s. After requesting our money back, both our 2 contacts simply ignored that request.

Cons

Customer service is trying, but it didn’t end up working for us.

Ed

I couldn't live without Chili Piper and it's features

AMAZING, it has exceeded all expectations

Pros

ability to qualify prospects through the self-booking appointment process and auto direct the set appointment to the correct sales rep and auto track show rates with their deep native integration with SFDC

Cons

There are a lot of features and functionality to learn and implement which is a great thing and I'm not technically savvy with the implementation, I love architecting the stack and so it takes thought and understanding what it can do for you as a platform based on your vision of your flow and this can take some time and well worth it in the end

Reasons for choosing Chili Piper

Features and functionality and how robust the platform is with it's deep integration with SFDC

Reasons for switching to Chili Piper

Calendly too basic and not enough features to execute my vision

Brooke

Chili Piper is incredible - both the software and their team

Pros

I can't say enough amazing things about Chili Piper. It has increased our number of meetings booked with AEs, with leads (that meet our qualification criteria) able to book a meeting with an AE directly after completing a form on our website. Not only that, but the suggested times functionality within emails (where you can suggest meeting times to a prospect that enables them one-click booking from within the email) is a game changer - with huge success from this feature alone. The platform is intuitive and easy to use and also has huge scope for meeting a range of use cases. But not only is the platform fantastic, the Chili Piper team and our technical lead [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is hands down the best, giving next-level support and care for customers and their use cases to solve. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Cons

Excited for their Hubspot integration coming out soon!

Reasons for choosing Chili Piper

Calendly is fantastic, but doesn't have the full range of features that Chili Piper does (that being said, Calendly is a slightly different type of product to Chili Piper and may not be a direct competitor). Calendly provides fantastic calendar booking functionality, but it doesn't enable meeting booking off forms or emails.

Ryan

May 2022

Good if integrated

4/5

Pros

It was very easy to use one integration with Google calendar. However when we switch to Microsoft capability dropped drastically

Cons

Must have an easy integration calendar for your team

Arthur Thomas

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Chili Piper

My overall experience was/is a very positive one and once I truly learned the product it was very useful.

Pros

Chili Piper helps me to automatically schedule my appointments with leads that I receive. I can then almost Instantly turn inbound leads into qualified meetings without much lag time.

Cons

It worked pretty well but I had to learn how to integrate it with the other software programs that I was using

jitske

April 2022

Great fro booking in my demos

Great tool to make my sales job easier

Pros

It all goes automatic, you add your working hours and set up meeting times and meeting links and buffers and its done. You dont know its there and see everything right away in your calendar

Cons

Sometimes there are some hickups with demo’s coming in 2 or times that im not available

Jessica

April 2022

Easy to use for round robin scheduling

Pros

Integrates with our other systems to book meeting seamlessly. Connects to my Slack and Google Calendar so I am notified when a meeting is set.

Cons

Nothing, so far it has been a really great scheduling tool.

Sheri

April 2022

Chili Piper takes away scheduling headaches

Very good

Pros

It's very simple to ensure equity with the round robin feature

Cons

I can't think of anything that I'd change

If you have the time Chili Piper is a great tool.

Working with Chili Piper has been a great experience. Our processes are very unique and their team has been great at helping us configure their app to do what we need. We still have some issues that we are trying to resolve, but to be fair we haven't had the time to work with their support on a solution. Overall Chili Piper is a great product with a growing list of features. If you have time to work with their awesome support team you can get a really great scheduling process in place. We love our and know it will only get better once we can dedicate the time to properly setup all of the extra features.

Pros

Chili Piper has been a great solution for booking meetings directly from our website. Their Round Robin feature is great, especially the Assign to Owner feature for existing Accounts/Prospects. The one-click scheduling links have been a huge improvement over our previous solutions as well. Previously a prospect would have to click on a link, fill in all of their information, then pick a time to meet. Chili Piper's one-click scheduling removes the form fill from the process; which has reduced duplicates and increased scheduling conversions. The chrome extension is awesome too. We are able to insert meeting availability directly from gmail and even schedule a meeting right from a lead or contact page in Salesforce.

Cons

Scheduling a meeting between a prospect and multiple reps is a challenge. Currently when a prospect books a meeting Chili Piper only confirms the availability of one rep. This has caused some AEs to be double booked. Admins do not have the ability to view individual user's meeting types, reminder templates, etc. Meeting reminders are sent from reminder@chilipiper.com, not from the AE assigned to the meeting.

Matt

Industry: Program Development

Huge Improvement to SDR Process

Our experience with Chili Piper has been great, and has moved us completely out of spreadsheets and onto the computer for distributing meetings. We never have to worry about a spreadsheet being outdated or incorrect, our SDRs just assign meetings to the AE that shows up next in Chili Piper. Since we've been a customer, we've seen new features launched, and I always appreciate how willing the Chili Piper team is to help with support and hear ideas for additional features. I highly recommend Chili Piper to every SDR team.

Pros

I love that we can have multiple queues/round robins, that we can set queue criteria based on Salesforce data, that we can customize weighting of recipients "distribution", that Chili Piper automatically creates and updates calendar events in Google and Salesforce, that we can set reminder emails, that the distribution formula takes cancellations and no-shows into consideration when determining weighting, that we can insert suggested times into email bodies so prospects don't have to click into a calendar link, the SalesLoft integration, and that we can use contextual tags to insert names/values.

Cons

I really wish we could cancel or edit scheduled email reminders, and I wish email reminders came from our users' email addresses instead of a Chili Piper email address.

Sales enablement

Their support and staff are amazing, always going above and beyond to ensure that we have whatever it is we needed where it's locating certain function, how to create a feature etc. Always providing helpful best practice advices not only for Chili Piper but for our other tools that have some sort of contact to Chili Piper. In a day and age where there are so many new and exciting Martech tools to learn and go through on a daily basis, to have this sort of support and amazing people to work with, seals the deal. SHOUTOUT TO OUR REP! Always a pleasure :)

Pros

The ability to use a Marketo form and Chili Piper scheduling and ensure proper one assignment happens in salesforce. In the instance that they would reschedule or open the link anywhere else the calendar of the rep who the lead belongs to's calendar will pop up for the prospect. Amazing.

Cons

I think the software user interface could use some improvements in getting around, sometimes its confusing, and sometimes the terms confuse me. Like assignee vs organizer. More help texts possibly for terms. The structure of how the queues and the meeting templates are separate from the router really confuses me and I feel like if the meeting templates that were associated to its specific queues and inbound router were sort of bundled together, then it would be easier to manage. Sort of like a drill down format. Chili Piper can be used for so many different aspects of our org and because we want to capture data along each specific router and queue that it came through, we have multiple queues and it's stacking up.

Jacco

Industry: Photography

No more wasting time and lost demos

Chili Piper has helped us no longer waste time and lose demos from the website or no shows.

Pros

Chili Piper allows us to streamline the workflow of prospects and SDRs scheduling demos with AEs, adding security they will happen. With a few clicks our SDRs can book a demo for the right AE which is then automatically synced with Gcal, Salesforce and Zoom. For any visitors on our website it is even easier to book a demo when they want - unbelievable there are still companies that don't make it easy to speak with them.

Cons

Because Chili Piper facilitates an efficient process syncing various different softwares, there may be issues when one of them is off or not synced correctly once in a while. Not a problem caused by Chili Piper though and the team is always there to support in these instances.

Jared

Best Scheduling Software I've Used

I've scheduled so many meetings in an efficient way using Chili Piper that it's hard for me not to roll my eyes when I get dragged into endless emails of someone else trying to schedule something. If you're in sales, this is a must-have tool.

Pros

I've used most other scheduling software out there, and what I like the most about Chili Piper is the ability to suggest times directly in an email so the recipient can schedule something in one click. I've had multiple occasions where I'll make a last-ditch effort with an unresponsive prospect by suggesting a meeting with some times via Chili Piper and I'll get no response, but a calendar invite shows up on my calendar magically.

Cons

Doesn't sync with multiple calendars (meaning you can only coordinate with one calendar account).

Kevin

Chili Piper - Outbound Sales Team (Review)

Chili Piper provides an excellent solution to an issue that organizations run into as they grow; scheduling calls and meetings in a prompt and simple manner. The customer service is unbelievably quick to respond and always takes feedback seriously and acts on it.

Pros

Having used Chili Piper for almost 2 years now, it's quite clear to see the benefit that it has provided for our sales team. The ability to quickly schedule clients in with our Account Executive team not only allows us to find a time but it also allows us to stay on top of the sales cycle ensuring we allow our team enough time to prep and understand the needs of our clients before they get on the call.

Cons

Although you are able to set buffers, it's easy to override that and still book outside of allotted times.

Wunna

It's a good calendar app. Better than Calendly.

Overall it's good. The product is very effective and I use it on a daily basis. The support team is also very proactive. It's definitely better than Calendly.

Pros

It integrates with Salesforce and automatically creates an event as soon as someone reserves time on my calendar. Also, the ability to easily drop a few available times right on Gmail, so the customer can easily reserve a meeting with a click is a huge place.

Cons

Sometimes (it happened 2-3 times in 2 years, so not bad) the calendar link doesn't work and the client can't reserve time on my calendar, so I had to manually send them an invite.

Reduced time scheduling and more time with customers!

I'm responsible for scheduling of services for a large, remote team while also documenting the meetings and events in Salesforce. With Chili Piper, the process is easier and less time-consuming because it integrates wtih Salesforce and Zoom. The support from the Chili Piper team has been fantastic! They help determine best practices and are open to improving Chili Piper to meet customer needs.

Pros

Chili Piper has greatly reduced the time it takes to schedule services for customers, allowing us more time assisting them with their needs. The program is easy-to-use and integrates with many programs we already use today, including Zoom and Salesforce. We've reduced the level of effort to schedule 1 session from 12 steps and 4 programs to 2-3 steps and 1 program. The ability to use the tool as a booker for my team has improved work efficiencies and reduced workload.

Cons

The user interface could be improved a bit. Having the ability to manually select start and end times vs. drag and drop would be helpful. Having access to the assignee's profiles from the scheduling tool would be great so that you can easily identify home locations for ensuring cost effective travel. Also, being able to test the program in a sandbox environment would be ideal. It is difficult to test in the production site.

Josh

Took some time but worth it

Overall we were shocked at the impact it made in getting demos held. Just because of that, it's worth it.

Pros

It took some time to get it set up and also took some time for the sales team to get bought in but after they saw the benefits, there was no going back. We saw a big uptick in our leads to demos held by switching to Chili Piper.

Cons

It's not the best looking software and it can also be a bit of a pain to use.

Todd

Indispensable Sales Tool

Love the product and the support staff who gave me the training and help me configure the platform was tops.

Pros

Chili Piper saves me and my team so much time coordinating internal and external resources for meetings. It is tool I would never want to be without as a salesperson. 1. Easy Gmail Calendar Integration 2. Looks into other employees' calendars internally 3. Looks into Salesforce for the person's contact information and company name 4. Makes rescheduling a breeze 5. Excellent experience for my customers who have easy buttons to click on, presented in their time zone.

Cons

They need to add the ability to copy meeting templates.

Great Scheduling Platform

Overall, Chili Piper has been a great platform, helping us manage the bookings well and providing the flexibility in terms of making changes without much hassle.

Pros

We have cases where we need to change the percentage of calls being booked for the various reps for various reasons. Great thing about Chili Piper is that is allows to make such changes at the click of a few buttons, and help equalize the number of calls booked towards the end of the month.

Cons

We haven't explored the platform to the maximum. Still not much clarity in terms of how to use the reschedule option or make changes to the internal calendar. Found a bug where if our Google Calendar is in one time zone but the org-wide Chili Piper is in another time zone, the round-robin starts acting weird.

Derek

Solid tool, with dynamic capabilities.

Overall experience has been above expectations.

Pros

The pros with the software is the ease of use, Salesforce integration, gmail integration. The round robin capability has been a game changer for all of our different lead sources and reps.

Cons

There are a few functionalities that would be helpful in the Chrome extension. When you click the chrome extension it allows you to schedule by email and send a calendar event. What I would like to do, is have the option after enter the email to create a new lead or continue with the event. This would be helpful speed to lead in large Convention.

Valter

Great integrations

It's so easy for potential customers to pick a time on my calendar or reschedule a meeting. Going back and forth to find time to chat is an utter waste of time.

Pros

I love Chili Piper's integrations with Zoom, Salesforce, and Google calendar. It reduces data entry, human error when scheduling meetings, and enhances the experience for potential customers.

Cons

There are times when an SDR routes a meeting to me and my Zoom information isn't added to my Google calendar. Our sales ops have looked into this several times and "fixed" the problem but every now and then it breaks.

Alaia

Steep learning curve, but provides functionality we couldn't find elsewhere!

Very positive. Though there was a learning curve, their team was there every step of the way to help out.

Pros

Salesforce Ownership rerouting was the reason we switched from Calendly to Chili Piper!

Cons

User onboarding and initial setup. There is a lot of functionality there, but there is a lot to learn at first, as it's hard to make connections between all parts of the product (Queues, Meeting Types, Forms, and Reminders). I do wish all were built together on a single page to manage more easily. Lots of moving pieces that could cause error.

Reasons for switching to Chili Piper

Salesforce ownership rerouting

Matthew

Does 1 thing & does it well

It solves our problem of AE's not getting equal meetings. It allows us to quickly get times on the calendar as they're requested by prospects with the feature in Gmail. Overall, would recommend. Strong, simple product that's easy to understand.

Pros

I like how Chilipiper is able to track the amount of meetings set for any number of AE's, and ensure that our round-robin style is equitable. Having the Chilipiper icon next to any inbound email to launch the calendar is an awesome feature.

Cons

Since it focuses on a single issue, there isn't much to not like about Chilipiper. One con is that we need certain customizations and values assigned to meetings, and we either can't do that or haven't been able to figure out how.

4.36/5 out of 96 reviews