(2,820)

2,032

Browse Webex Reviews

Oscar from SOLUCIONES Y SERVICIOS INTEGRALES TELCO SA DE CV

New Webex - The best for collaboration

We like it a lot. We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out. Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

Pros

It is very simple to use in general. The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions. Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

Cons

I think the costs are not the best. To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

It was the one that could help us integrate the most collaboration tools. It allows us to have a single tool for almost all collaboration needs.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

We have managed to unify the use of other tools into one. For example Webex already includes remote support, which allows us to reduce the use of TeamViewer. Webex also has Chat and file sharing so using Microsoft Teams is no longer necessary. And with meetings along with all the extra functionality it makes Zoom less of a requirement. Although we cannot say that we have stopped using these tools (since if they are useful and necessary at times) it has made it easier for us to use a single Webex Suite.

Danai from National Technical University of Athens

A decent meetings platform that you can't really blame. Nice overall and quite good for lectures

I started using webex as a students during our lockdown for covid since most of the lectures where hosted there. Having private messages is a plus and also meeting recording is more than useful. Sometimes there where some connectivity issues and kicking people out of the meeting. Overall, very decent online meetings software

Pros

Since I mostly used webex in the context of school lectures, I loved the fact that the teacher could record the lectures and I could watch them in my own time and pace (a lot of them where too early in the morning for me). Also, I liked the fact that we could communicate in private with other attendees (not crowding the team chat) for some extra clarification. Lastly, having the "raise hand" feature seemed quite nice in some cases, since I didn't have to stop the lecture by opening my mic whenever I felt like I needed to.

Cons

Well, there is not much to blame in Webex. Sometimes, mostly in lectures where there were too many attendees (more than 200 usually), some colleagues of mine faced issues with random kicking from the platform and of course the usually stuttering (you all really need to disable your cameras in such high bandwidth calls).

Reasons for Switching to Webex

BigBlueButton was only available for my school via Moodle, and had some technical issues like connectivity ones. So, naturally, most classes prefered different platforms, like Webex and Microsoft Teams.

Complex but a few shortcomings

We're using Webex to do tech meetings with US partners, and to manage remote meetings of local institutions.

Pros

It stands among the most feature-packed conferencing apps, and comes with dedicated hardware, powerful and extensive means provided to connect users to a conference

Cons

Even with lots of free bandwidth (both in the organization and in the remote connections) the audio can do 1-2 seconds lags, or the audio can just be bad for a few partecipants even if they have good audio and bandwidth, I suppose it's a server side issue. Can be resource hungry when there are >20 partecipants with video. The image quality using the Cisco room kit is underwhelming for its cost.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Webex has proven to be more reliable

David K. from Howard University Hospital

Functional and Secure

My experience has been a pleasant surprise. My employer has a contract with this service and we use this platform for meetings where very sensitive information is discussed. It's been very simple to use thus far and we've had no issues with people gaining access to meetings.

Pros

I can easily join a meeting from my phone or computer with or without downloading a dedicated app. I also feel very secure using this product and feel like my sensitive information is not exposed. I also like the fact that I can choose to join meetings as a guest and still have similar functionality.

Cons

The interface is not the most attractive. But that is in no way a major issue and does not take away from the functionality of the program.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

My employer has a contract with the service.

Hossam from Panda Retail Company

Cisco Webex Hossam Review

Cisco Webex is very reliable & my preferred when requiring access to remote devices, especially in today's circumstances of remote working & working from home, if you are a support person, then Cisco Webex is helping you do all of the needed tasks when troubleshooting a remote endpoint by granting access & control.

Pros

Cisco Webex is very reliable for meetings, conferencing, screen sharing, also in terms of security. We have been using it especially with vendors & in resolving tickets & issues remotely where we need a complete access to remote endpoints & it serves perfectly.

Cons

Unlike other meeting software out there, the cost is a major drawback which might not fit the budget of small companies, who would prefer other free ones which can provide almost same functionalities. one more thing is that when using Mobile you might not get all the features, and that needs development.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Because of company security policies, remote access & control is blocked on Microsoft Teams, but not with Cisco Webex because of its reliability.

Mounika from Mounika Vutla

A Reliable and Secure option for Video Conferencing

We use Webex for meetings on a daily basis in our organization, and it's a great way to get everyone on board. It offers a lot of useful features and is simple to use. Overall, I am pleased with the product.

Pros

Scheduling meetings is extremely simple and easy. The audio and video sharing system is of excellent quality. This platform works great for screen-sharing. We have the option of giving or requesting control of the other user's screen. Webex enables us to record and download the meetings to watch them later. These meeting recordings can be saved to the cloud as well.

Cons

Sometimes the screen control does not work. It would be great to be able to send attachments over the meeting chat.

Because, Webex is Secure, robust and reliable in all aspects

Cisco Webex - on the go!

the functions and software intergrations make it a pleasant software to use.

Pros

It is a comfortable, safe environment for sharing and collaborating for work or performing activities. It has a user friendly interface. The software cannot only be used for work but to socialize or speak to friends and family.

Cons

it is not supported on my desktop and it is expensive.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

the interface was not as easy to use on GoToMeeting and restricted to only few features.

Yamkela from Batsamayi

Webex is good for meetings

I love it, it is easy to use and i can work with almost all the features

Pros

It is easy to collaborate with emails and access links via email to go to the meetings, clear voices of the speaker and the camera is good quality

Cons

More background styles can be added, and the video can get much better in terms of resolution

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Webex makes better sense and can record meetings easier than other platforms

Muhammad Amirul Aliff from Infineon Technologies

Industry: Semiconductors

Flawless Meeting Streams

Overall, the software delivers what it claims to offer, stable and reliable.

Pros

This software is so stable even when conducting meetings with colleagues from other parts of the world feels so responsive and lacks latency.

Cons

Sometimes i struggle with setting up multiple mics and speaker input/outputs.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

The interface is far more user-friendly and professional-looking.

Ignitius from Wise Owl Group Of Schools

An all in one hybrid solution to video conferencing.

Flowless video interface with high security yet easy to use platform

Pros

The inception of voice calls and messaging, adds extra value to the video conferencing facility.

Cons

Lack of breakout rooms which is a powerful module for collaboration

Reasons for Choosing Webex

Its multiple additionals of voice calls, messaging, events and polling capabilities

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Webex Suite has brought extra facilities making it more encompassing

papa arona from BIA

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

great online meeting tool

Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. Simply select the "Schedule a Meeting" option, then choose any meeting template to set up a meeting. Meeting participation and collaboration is also made easy. You can send invitations with instructions to attendees on how to join the meeting in an invitation email, along with the meeting password. The platform allows you to join the meeting from your computer system, mobile device or video system. You can also join the meeting directly from the browser, without installing the application or creating an account with Webex. Setting up the webinar is easy, and you can do so directly from the dashboard by clicking on the "Host an event" option. Webex also allows you to record the webinar for later viewing and provides real-time technical support during the webinar. You can also choose how to connect to audio, mute or unmute your microphone, and turn your video on or off before joining a meeting. In addition, you can select audio options such as "computer audio," "call me" and "call audio" when using the Webex Meetings app. Webex Analytics is an option that gives you access to interactive graphs and data visualizations that describe details such as usage and adoption trends. There's even an option to install all reports in a CSV file.Other features include real-time translation in over 100 languages, screen sharing, displaying your screen status, notes, and more.

Pros

- Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. - Webex has a blog full of useful articles, an FAQ section and offers experts help. - Webex has essential features including HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice, joining a meeting from any video system, chat and more. - Interactive participation with annotation tools and whiteboards. - Advanced meeting analytics to provide insight into what happened with your participants. - Host an unlimited number of meetings.

Cons

- Not suitable for large scale webinars. - You must subscribe to additional plans to host multiple meetings simultaneously.

Webex Review

Pros

Powerful Security: This is perhaps the main advantages of Webex. Cisco is the biggest endeavor network safety organization on the planet, so you can trust it to guarantee your protection and information security inside a Webex call. Webex encodes every one of your information regardless of which plan you purchase. Organizations whose information security is absolutely critical can find supreme harmony of psyche here. Community Sound and Video Conferencing: Lean toward your conferencing arrangement with every one of the ruffles? Webex has everything, enveloped with a strong client experience. You get HD video show, where you can see up to 25 members all at once. You can visit inside the call, whiteboarding to work together on notes, in addition to breakout spaces for classes or group building works out. We especially like the screen sharing and control usefulness, which, dissimilar to different instruments we've attempted, doesn't influence show quality, and it's not difficult to share or switch between discrete windows or the whole work area.

Cons

Incidental Call Quality and Association Issues: Call quality is by and large great, and the encompassing commotion decrease highlight is superior to different apparatuses we've attempted. Yet, in light of the fact that Webex is so broadly utilized, there's consistently the danger of blackouts. We've encountered a couple throughout testing various items, and sporadically Webex sets aside some effort to interface, or we lose video or sound for a couple of moments. We've likewise experienced difficulty conceding members on a few events. Restricted Personalization Choices: Webex incorporates virtual foundations, however not as wide a determination as contenders like Zoom. There's an absence of fun personalization highlights found in different apparatuses like shading plans and window format choices.

Kelly from Chellejon

The most reliable conferencing software out there

After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

Pros

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

Cons

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

I like the WebEx interface better.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

WebEx is the most reliable software I've used for teaching. I rarely have technical issues with it.

Oscar from SOLUCIONES Y SERVICIOS INTEGRALES TELCO SA DE CV

Webex Meetings

I quite liked it. It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference. Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

Pros

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded. Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio). The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

Cons

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

Cisco Webex is more flexible. Zoom doesn't allow us all the flexibility that we have. And buying in volume for all members of the organization helped us lower costs, which made us decide on Webex.

Satya from Berkley Insurance Company

Cisco Webex Review

The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Pros

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

Cons

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

Zoom Meeting doesn't have Record meeting options. It doesn't have option to cancel the surrounding noise. It doesn't have integration with Microsoft Outlook.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Skype is not that good with respect to Meeting with the Team. No Record meeting options in both of them. No Integration with Microsoft Outlook.

Veljko from Zuhlke Engineering

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

Pros

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

Cons

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Pressilla from Eternal Insurance Agency

Great Video & Audio Quality

I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

Pros

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

Cons

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Better Quality

Aki from Givaudan

Industry: Chemicals

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

Pros

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Cons

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze. 2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

I believe they offer other platforms for real-time chat, that is why WebEx Meeting has been considered.

Nelson Kipchirchir from ICT Authority

An awesome online meeting tool!

Pros

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

Cons

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

The video/audio quality of Webex is awesome plus it has more additional features which make it easy to conduct virtual meetings more interactive as compared to other related products.

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

Personal Advantage and views :- 1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop. ** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

Pros

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

Cons

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

An enterprise tool for the meetings with broader Global teams - Very featureful

Overall, experience is great but UI is not something which is fun. Features are great and helpful.

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. App is super helpful to take meetings on the move 3. Several features for sharing documents live (pause, do selective share) 4. Attendance can be collected easily 5. You get to know who is on mute and who is causing background unknowingly and mute them as needed 6. Chat option is availble 7. There are upfront prompts available for you to select mute or camera options 8. You can take audio using various methods (Dial in, computer or receive call back without calling in). I use call back all the time. 9. It shows who is dialing in with what option using symbols 10. Recently the added search box for finding specific attendee on the call and with partial input, it filters the name 11. You can choose different video virtual backgrounds and you can see others videos and you can pin anyone as needed 12. You can insert a welcome message for a call 13. You can make alternate host arrangement 14. UI: Zoom In/Zoom out per your eye needs in self controlled manner 15. You can share meeting details from app with anyone else very easily 16. You can record the calls 17. Call quality (audio and video) is good 18. Several users across the globe can dial in using toll free nos. at no cost to them

Cons

1. Sometimes when a meeting (especially a recurring one) is moved/cancelled, app doesn't sync always 2. They took away an app feature (not sure why), where a notification used to come for the next meeting and that was helpful to know next call even when you are away from machine or not in app. They should consider that feature back 3. Cisco recently had a big audio failure with phone dial feature but computer dial in was working. So, if you don't have any other meeting set up for org, you may be impacted. 4. Users are advised to end the call to stop the meeting time from usage perspective otherwise meeting won't end. 5. UI can be made more fun

Igor from Self Employed

Essential application for videoconferencing

As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about. The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps. In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members. We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

Pros

Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference. The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants. Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features. Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year. Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts. Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory. Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

Cons

A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users. Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet. When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information. When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus. The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers. When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).

Reasons for Choosing Webex

Because of the opinion of computer technicians who are my friends. Everyone recommended using Cisco Webex for the purpose of our company.

Vadiraja from Wipro Limited

One of the best, could be better

So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

Pros

> The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed. > Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most. > Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

Cons

There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

The versatility and the easiness which the application suggests is really important and made us pick this application in front of so competitive other ones.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

We actually made the switch since we had some meeting with the outside of the organization which is better in case of webex compared to the one we previously had i.e., Skype. So we had to select the one which helps the team during the important external calls.

Kevin from Merit Network, Inc.

Teleconferencing software with an enterprise mindset

Overall, the product works well enough. The features and quality of the video and audio work well to the point that we can perform paid consultations and workshops with our members. The interface is straightforward and is used by all of our technical and nontechnical staff on a daily basis with great success.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and set up from both an administrator and user perspective. We have been using this software for around two years, and we have had success with 1-1 Meetings, group meetings, company-wide town hall meetings, and large workshops or other events involving people from both inside and outside of our organization. The integration with GSuite email and calendaring works great, and the ability to have personal rooms along with persistent rooms for invited guests has been a big feature for us, especially with everyone working from home. Finally, the integration with the RoomKit devices in our conference rooms has worked really well with bridging together on-premise and remote workers during meetings and other collaboration sessions.

Cons

While there is a stand-alone application which can run all the time on your computer, I feel there is a fair amount of confusion as to if it should be used or to always simply rely on the web client for everything. Product features seem to lag significantly behind other solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and I have found that WebEx is slower in connecting to meetings, and has lower video quality, than Zoom.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Our contract was expiring and we were looking for a solution that allowed the best integration with room-based cameras and presentation equipment.

User Friendly Collaboration Tool

Overall Webex has helped our organization meet with each other regardless of our location. It allows us to train new hires, schedule 1:1s with employees, or simply collaborate to bring out a project.

Pros

I have several favorites when it comes to Webex. I really like how you can schedule unique future meetings with recurring sessions and how you can also schedule ad-hoc meetings using your Personal Room. The use of the personal room is one of my favorites because you have your unique link that you can start whenever, or you can choose to not use your personal room and schedule meetings ahead. I also like the new virtual background and blur features that were just released.

Cons

Sometimes it uses up a lot of bandwidth... that's to be expected. However, it can cause overload when you are sharing webcam and perhaps doing a demo on a product. Of course that is relative to your OS, but it's one of the things that I notice specifically when I use Webex.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

We chose Webex because compared to other products, Webex had a user friendly interface and it was pretty intuitive as well.

Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks

Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

Pros

I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

Cons

One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future. Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

Ravinder from Unitedlex

Cisco Webex - one of the best tool to conduct online virtual meeting with great security

Being a legal service company and as per the company’s legal compliance, we have chosen the Cisco WebEx. In terms of legal compliance, the security of Cisco WebEx is quite good. We generally use it to conduct an online meetings with vendors and clients.

Pros

Cisco WebEx is the one-stop solution for online virtual meetings. Cisco Webex features include document, application and desktop sharing, Integrated audio and VOIP for toll-free calling, and Video Conferencing. Online meetings can be recording, editing, and played back later for retrieve useful information. The best feature I like is audio to text transcripts that WebEx creates for each meeting. So, you can choose to automatically receive recording transcriptions and you don’t have to focus on making notes during your meeting. Webex support integration with popular other software including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes and other IM solutions. Cisco WebEx is a cloud bases solution and meetings can be joined using desktop, browser, or mobile device with any client or additional plug-ins. Audio and Video quality are good and reduces background noises which may cause distractions. Cisco WebEx provides industry-leading security to each meeting held on its platform.

Cons

The mobile app seems to have functionalities as compared to the desktop app. The issue with audio and video over slower networks can be improved. Integration with third-party software can be improved. It usually takes time if you drop off in an ongoing meeting and then tries to rejoin again.

Malith Madhawa from Hiel Associates (Pvt) Ltd

Best for Virtual Meetings

First of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times. Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings. Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities. Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.

Pros

Well, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time. Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required. The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.

Cons

So far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.

David from Qualtech Technologies Inc.

Host Meetings Professionally!

Cisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.

Pros

WebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

It was pricier than most but because WebEx is such a familiar name with lots of users and so simple to use we felt the price and ROI was justified.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

We wanted a more professional look and feel once we migrated from Google Apps for Business to Office 365 but didn't want to utilize Skype for Business.

EMEL from Ford Motor Company

Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx

In overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...

Pros

HD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.

Cons

Latest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.

Ozgur from Ford Motor Company

The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features

I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

Pros

WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

Cons

One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

Secure Compared to the Competition

Excellent tool for business use that provides security and additional options that are essential to online meeting. I would recommend it over other competitors tools regardless of mentioning names; yet after all each business has its needs but personally I would recommend Cisco Webex if you are looking for a stable and secure meeting tool.

Pros

Cisco Webex has one of the best iPhone apps. Personally I've never had any problems with the app before. Yet I can say that it is a USER issue that cause the majority of audio difficulties that I've experienced such as: poor microphones, not talking close enough to the microphone of their phone or laptop, not self muting while dialing in, and the list can go on. I attend all of my WebEx meetings using the app while on the run and this has facilitated my work not to miss any meeting. Additionally, using Cisco tools is something that grants you and your coworkers security from Cyber attacks and your projects won't be sabotaged by hackers.

Cons

I wouldn't say that the tool has a downside because so far it has met its expectation as a meeting tool; but I would ask for some tweaks that can help make things above and beyond. It would be great to have a sound or an obvious blinking on the screen when someone raises his hand during a meeting. And if they could work on adding more countries to the list of landlines as free to dial in that would be a plus because so far some countries have to pay a fee to join from landlines (probably sign an agreement with more phone companies).

Best video meeting solution I've ever tested

Since COVID-19, I couldn't visit our customer and have a meeting on offline, so I should've find the way to solve this problem. First time I used Zoom for my video meeting but I had a bad experience while on meeting such as lack of signal or poor quality of voice. Therefore I found many video meeting solution on Google and tested 21 solutions last MAR. Finally I selected Cisco Webex. You can see my test experience below link.(You can translate via Chrome) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] At now, I'm using Cisco Webex meeting when I need to have a meeting with other companies. This has very simple UI, so I had no difficult for having video meeting with my co-workers. Thanks to Cisco Webex, I can cover my customer when I need to have a meeting and communicate with Webex Teams when I need to share my contents(especialy large files). Although there are some weak point on Cisco Webex, I will use this until it appear other video meeting solution better than this.

Pros

- easy to use : no need to install client S/W for meeting, only can invite an attendee by 2 steps - good quality of vioce : can hear good quality of voice and latency is under 0.2 sec - network connectivity is always stable : I didn't experience for lost signal while meeting - video screen adjustment : can increase or decrease video screen size and put wherever you want - great collaboration S/W : I think that Webex Teams is better than Microsoft Teams.

Cons

- Language support : AI function can't use in Korean. - hard to use in Webex Event : UI/UX in Webex Event is very complicated - expensive : compare other S/W, I think that Cisco Webex is most expensive in this area.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

I've experienced lost signal while I have a video meeting. As a result of my test, Cisco Webex kept connection well but Zoom didn't. Zoom's voice quality was not good for me.

Cisco Webex - Better before

All in all, It is a great program and provides great convenience to all of us. I have also used some similar programs and I can easily say webex is the best at this point in time. However, I believe it is worth to work on the cons I mentioned above to make it even better, maybe perfect. I would like to thank to Cisco Webex for making business life easier for us.

Pros

It is one of the most helpful program in my business life. It makes the discussion easier. You can quickly set-up a meeting for anytime in the future. If you need to have a meeting immediately, one-click webex is the quickest way. During the meeting, you can annotate onto screen even if it is not your screen. It helps to have a better discussion. It is even possible to dictate another attandee's computer. I could not believe when I realized it. It is also possible to get the detail of the meeting including attandee list and you can even record your meeting.

Cons

There are two cons that I feel while using webex. First one is a new issue. After last update of webex, I do not think it is user-friendly enough anymore. I am having issues to control the meeting. It was better with old revision. I have no idea what is the driver of having this update but it obviously need another update. Last and most important one is the delay of the action for me. When I am controlling someone's screen or annotating on it, what I have done appears others computer late. Frankly, I do not know it is due to an issue with webex or internet connection but it sometimes makes communication harder.

Amy from Baird

Works well for large meeting during covid

Great being able to see our clients since we can't be face to face with them right now.

Pros

I really like that you can host large seminars and invite a couple hundred people or you can have a 1 on 1 meeting with a client and it's safe and secure. I also like that the people you invite do not have to create a user ID and PW. Also really love that you can screen share so I can show a client their portfolio and performance. Also great feature is if you are hosting a seminar, you can mute everyone as the host to limit background noise for other people trying to listen.

Cons

The things most frustrating with this software was the customer service. We had trouble at the onset with it and their customer service desk is overseas and hard to get through. It was the start of covid19 (Mar-April 2020)when we were all working from home and hold times were no less than an hour to get through. My call kept dropping and I had to call and get in queue again. Once I was through, the representative was helpful and able to resolve my issue. Not sure what current hold times look like.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

more secure plus company recommended it.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Zoom wasn't secure for client sensitive data

francesca from Allianz SpA

Lo strumento essenziale per lavorare a distanza

Cisco Webex è in assoluto lo strumento prevalente che uso durante le giornate di lavoro. Ho iniziato ad utilizzare questo tool a fine 2019 ma l'utilizzo si è rivelato cruciale durante il lavoro a distanza dovuto alla pandemia Covid19 dove la gran parte dei colleghi si collega ciascuno da casa propria. Con Webex le riunioni possono essere organizzate in diversi modi: in anticipo, fornendo le coordinate agli altri invitati - anche attraverso un evento organizzato via Outlook, oppure dedicando a tutte le persone che ci vogliono contattare la nostra stanza personale. La gestione degli incontri è personalizzata: ciascuno può decidere di attivare o meno la webcam e di collegarsi via telefono, via pc o via app mobile. I documenti che vengono condivisi possono essere annotati direttamente durante la condivisione (sia da parte di chi presenta sia da parte degli altri partecipanti), salvati al termine della riunione e quindi inoltrati a tutti. Attraverso Webex si possono presentare video ed eventi live.

Pros

Gli aspetti che preferisco sono: - la condivisione di documenti, presentazioni e qualsiasi altro contenuto con le persone che partecipano alla riunione. - la possibilità di cambiare gli sfondi nell'immagine che viene ripresa dalla webcam (così viene mantenuta la privacy relativamente al luogo da dove la singola persona si collega) - la possibilità di ingrandire a proprio piacimento i contenuti che vengono proiettati sullo schermo in condivisione - la possibilità di integrare Cisco Webex con Microsoft Outlook

Cons

Alcune volte le chat traggono in inganno: la chat ha impostazione predefinita su "scrivi a tutti" e molte volte quando un utente scrive un messaggio indirizzato ad un destinatario specifico questo lo dimentica e, anzichè rispondere al mittente specifico, risponde a tutti.

Prince from T-Mobile

Webex just WORKS!

Overall I am quite pleased. The current company I work for uses three different meeting tools and I always am pleased when I see Webex being the chosen tool. The others always seem to have some kind of trouble.

Pros

The best thing I really have come to admire about Webex over anything other such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, or even Slack is that it just works. No matter which device you're using or where you're connecting from, it works. Everyone's voice is always clear and you can easily tell who is speaking or sharing. The placement of every item is well thought out and I can't stress this enough, it just works! Best of all, regular updates reassure me that bugs are being taken care of while more innovation is implemented.

Cons

There isn't much I can think of that would be a con from Cisco's side. I had an older car where the sound would not play through my bluetooth but I don't blame Webex for that. They can't account for every car's audio system. Once in a blue moon a recurring webex meeting will just not work and claim to "not exist" but easy fix to just resend a meeting invite. Other than that, no other downsides I can think of.

Michele from IIS Mattei

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Soluzione flessibile per gli incontri on line

Se utilizzato con dispositivi audio/video all’altezza, sembra di essere in presenza. Funzionalità complete e stabilità del software.

Pros

Il software da all’organizzatore dell’incontro la possibilità di pianificare le riunioni con password di accesso ed inviti personalizzati oltre che di avere una room personale con un codice di riunione fisso per avviare una riunione al volo. Ogni riunione può essere bloccata per impedire l’accesso di persone estranee, con una sala di aspetto ed inoltre può essere registrata. I partecipanti possono essere mutati, espulsi o spostati nella sala di aspetto. Sono possibili anche le sessioni interattive in cui l’organizzatore separa temporaneamente i partecipanti in diversi gruppi per farli lavorare contemporaneamente su diverse attività senza che interferiscano tra loro. Questa funzione è molto utile nella didattica per i lavori di gruppo. Sono disponibili app per i diversi dispositivi mobili ma le massime potenzialità si possono avere dall’app desktop. Gli utenti possono accedere alla riunione anche tramite web browser e senza registrazione. È possibile anche l’accesso via telefono ed è possibile delegare l’organizzazione degli incontri ad altri utenti. Software stabile ed affidabile. Altamente consigliato

Cons

Il software è un po’ pesante e richiede una certa quantità di risorse hardware e di larghezza di banda. Non è possibile impostare la qualità del video che viene scelta automaticamente dal programma. Il consumo di batteria su dispositivi mobili è un po’ elevato, come tutti i software di questo tipo.

WebEx Meeting Center better than Business Link

WebEx Meeting Center is the best software out there that is good for companies with 10,000+ employees. It is seamless and is easy to use. Never had any issues using this software!

Pros

When I started working, I was first introduced in using "Business Link" whenever we have client calls or conference bridge calls, and I thought that is already a great application used for conferences. However, when I transferred to Conduent (formerly known as Xerox) from Convergys, I now use WebEx Meeting Center whenever I do client calls, and conference calls with team members spread throughout the globe, and it surpassed my expectations. I or we (in the company) never had any problems using WebEx Meeting Center. WebEx Meeting Center is an easy to use software that lets you connect with people all around the globe at once without any worries of line interruption, inconvenient dialing-in process, and downtimes. WebEx Meeting Center lets team members record conference meetings and training, and this is very helpful since it provides us a video or file that we can cling to just in case we want to review what transpired on the call. Its video capability is also beneficial for me as a workforce manager since I can assess non-verbal cues of my clients, subordinates, and bosses.

Cons

This software is very convenient to use, and I think I can't ask for more, and I never had any problems using this software so I guess this is N/A for me.

Javier from BVS Technology Solutions

Cisco Webex Meetings - Meetings with everyone without limits

With Cisco Webex Meeting I can contact and work with anyone without leaving the office or my home. It allows me to support clients instantly, meet with colleagues who are in another country without having to travel or take distance training without the cost associated with the trip. Many of the daily meetings that work requires are resolved with this application without leaving the office.

Pros

Cisco Webex Meetings is the quintessential collaborative cloud platform. It allows users to have their own personal room to be able to meet up to 1000 people in the same meeting. It has video capacity of up to 200 participants, you can use a white board to show any idea in an instant and even share screen or give or take control of another device. All in one application. And the best part is that if you are near a Cisco video device, you can use proximity and define that device as an audio and video device instead of a cell phone or computer. If the guests do not have the application installed, it does not matter, from any browser they can join the meeting or from the cell phone. What more can you ask for a virtual meeting application?

Cons

Honestly there isn't much to say at this point. Maybe just mention that you need to be a computer administrator to be able to install the application that without it, you don't have the plug in in Office tools like Outlook. It would be good not to have this requirement and to be able to have the plug in without having the need to install the application.

Nick from Good Shepherd School

Pretty Good, but Could Use some Fine Tuning

We use it to video conference with potential vendors of software. It takes the place of the traveling salesman and it does a decent job of this. Despite its few drawbacks and hiccups, it works pretty well and does not require any sort of account to set up a meeting with a host. I would recommend this software.

Pros

It is relatively easy for me to set this software up for my users. Most of the time, we are the ones on the guest side of the session. We typically talk to other companies who are selling software and they use Webex to demo products. As far as getting into the session and getting set up it is easy as long as there is someone with admin privileges present. The video quality is okay, and the point usually gets across. It is nice that the host can share their computer screen for demos or presentations and it is nice that Webex does not require any user account creation to join a meeting. Also the ability to dial in to a conference call is wonderful if one side or the other is having sound or microphone problems.

Cons

It is impossible to set up Webex meetings on our domain without an administrator or technician being present. Webex requires a small program to be installed and this causes problems for end-users. They usually try to set it up themselves and mess something up or get stuck at the admin credentials screen. This is required every time someone schedules a Webex meeting. It has become such an issue that we ask users to let tech support know when the meeting is scheduled so we can make sure to be there.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

More people seem to use Webex and skype requires user accounts for each user. Webex offers more features as well as a bit better user privacy.

Krishna from Cleveland Metroparks

Good and Bed Sides

We are using Webex on day o day basis for meetings, Its helpful to get everyone on same page. It has so many good feature, ease of use but for Web developers or people in IT it's little difficult to work between shared screen feature. Overall I like the product.

Pros

The Web Application is good as it will give notification to join meetings directly.It has helpful features like Share Screen, Chatting, You can get a grid or detailed view if its Face to Face Meeting.

Cons

It is too hard to share screen and toggle if you are using multiple screens. You need to make sure evrytime you are sharing right screen.

Reasons for Choosing Webex

Cisco is known for its Network and Security. Security was concern for us so we made a switch

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Zoom is kind of free and Security was the main concern so We made a switch.

Laura from Austin Community College

Webex-a good contender

We have Webex integrated within our company now so go to a site to login that has a URL with both Webex and our company name in it. I no longer go to the Webex only account. Our local Webex team, some excellent, had a couple people with inferior communication skills, so they were not pleasant to work with and were a barrier to getting correct info without having to ask over and over for it. Finding out we could skip them and go straight to the Webex administrators at our company is a good work-around. All similar software has it's oddities and I have found this one to be about equal to all the others- an 8 out of 10.

Pros

Webex is a very good web conferencing tool. They have improved the interface when you login and made the menus more intuitive over the past few years. The left side menus when you are logged in work well. You can start a meeting(immediate) or schedule a meeting to do a live recording and web capture. Your personal room location/URL never changes so this can be good when you want to give it out to secure group and meet there from time to time or at a minutes notice. The scheduled meetings are good because they allow more options like:adding a meeting agenda, automatic recording of meetings, secure or less secure joining by participants depending on what you wish, joining before host and registration or not. After recording you can click on the "recording" menu item on the left and see all Webex recordings.

Cons

Some features that seem available are not always. It partly depends on how it is set up through your company. Some options are not available or easy to access unless you are in classic view. There is a 24 hour plus turnaround for recordings to be processed and appear in menu-for me this is not an issue but it might be for some companies. There was a more advanced function someone in one of my groups wanted to use to compile data after a meeting, but found out that was something either not available to us or because we could not anticipate that need and ask for it ahead of time, it was not available. I seem to recall it had to do with getting an comprehensive list of participants from a scheduled meeting-after the meeting was over.

The best platform that I've ever used for web conferencing and collaboration

Pros

What I like most about Webex is just how generally good it is. Of all the business applications that are used in my organization, Webex is one that I've come to trust that it will always be working, and working well. It is easy to use, and the quality of the calls are top notch. Our organization uses a number of web conferencing services, including some that we host internally on our own infrastructure, and I often recommend Webex over our own internal service as it is just that much better in terms of quality. Despite the fact that it lives outside our network, I have never noticed any bandwidth or performance issues, and this is saying something considering that our internet link is notoriously inadequate. Of the variety of external services that we do use, I've found that some are often finnicky or don't work, but Webex works 100% of the time. It is my go to for large scale meetings where quality and reliability are of the utmost importance, because I know that it will deliver.

Cons

One gripe I've always had with Webex are some of the quirks surrounding audio. For one, the functionality where call in users are linked with their web sessions is pretty weak. While you can certainly do that, I've found that people don't really understand how it works, and we typically end up with about 75% of call in users who are not linked, which can make it really difficult to figure out who is speaking. Improving that process would definitely enhance the experience. Also, integrated audio and teleconference audio do not seem to link, which is a bit odd and annoying,. it would be great to bridge those two audio services, so that all users can hear each other, regardless of which audio option they are using.

Haris from A.A MUNIR DYES & CHEMICALS

Industry: Chemicals

The Best Online Meeting Software

My experience with Cisco Webex is excellent and highly recommend this software to peoples who are looking for best platform for their online meeting, presentations and trainings. In my organization i use Cisco Webex to conduct online trainings of my staff and i found it very helpful and full excellent features as it provides full support in conducting online meetings.

Pros

Cisco Webex provides its user excellent environment where they can switch audio call to video, change background, express gestures and translate languages. The software is very easy to use and one can easily operate this software and also secure there meetings with passwords. You can also record your meetings and save it in your hard drive. Cisco Webex Meetings supports multiple operating system and I am using it on android and attending all my trainings from my mobile phone without any hassle. By using Cisco Webex one can easily integrate with large audience and express there point of view or conduct online trainings. During this challenging period of Covid-19 i use this software alot because it provides me access to my co-workers without physically visiting them. It is the best online meeting software for both inside and outside the organization.

Cons

Cisco Webex meetings requires good internet connection as sometime with slow speed of internet it gets working gets slow. If they add some more backgrounds and features then this will make this software more powerful and beneficial for users who are looking for excellent online meeting software.

Jenny from Meyerson Software

It connects all sectors of our company.

It connects all sectors of our company, today 70% of our employees are working from home and Cisco Webex is the best tool we could choose for our meetings, interviews, collaborative groups, joint projects and videoconferences, it helps to be more coordinated when working on projects with different edges and development teams, it offers video calls, private and group chat, voice and video meetings with many participants, video training conferences for freelancers and allows to share all kinds of documents.

Pros

Cisco Webex is an excellent communication tool, it has allowed us to change our meeting habits by allowing us to attend any meeting remotely and organize personalized interviews with other colleagues, it allows me to record meetings and video conferences and then edit them and create tutorials, it integrates with Office, IBM and Google tools, it also offers good audio quality without ambient noise.

Cons

The mobile app can sometimes be a headache for meetings with many attendees.

Reasons for Switching to Webex

We needed a much more complete and reliable tool for our communications.

Ankit from Citiustech

The virtual video conferencing plate

Cisco's Webex meetings does solve it's purpose by creating and attending meetings. Even if the partner connected to it doesn't have a Cisco membership, he/she can join the meeting without any subscription. This turns out to be a big win to this software. I would recommend this software to all the organizations using it for meetings

Pros

Cisco's webex is the most simplest tool to install on any platform. There are few key points that makes this software different from the one used in the industry. Those key points are: 1. It is web-based tool , so it can be installed seamlessly within the browser by installing it in the extensions 2. It can be desktop-tool as well, so it can downloaded and installed on any operating system 3. It doesn't need any specific hardware and can work on almost any machine with min. pc configuration 4. It makes video conferencing and meetings easy and gets connected with low internet 5. It has IOS and Android support as well 6. The audio and video quality and screen sharing option is simply awesome 7. Meetings can be scheduled well in advanced and can be notified on emails

Cons

I do not find any major issues with this software but few things within the software can help improve it and can lead the software in the industry. Below are few cons that can be taken care by the company: 1. It it had file sharing options that would be a great feature while on video chat or screen sharing 2. During the discussion meeting, one can link the files using the drive option - this can be one feature that can be integrated 3. If this can be linked to some other applications 4. If it had chat options just like a messenger within the organization. For those who have installed cisco webex can see each other's id and name. It had been easy for them to add the folks into the meeting within the organization

John from Dxc

WebEx software performs well compared to competition

We bought Skype initially because Skype for business was so unreliable . Too often the conferencing technology became the center point of important meetings which is never a good thing. We switched to Skype and we found the reliability we expected in their software. WebEx makes connecting and running a meeting very easy. I integrates with MSoutlook seamlessly so creating meetings is a snap Overall we are very happy with Webex.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it works. So many competitors versions crash during the most important client meetings. User interface is inituative and easy to use. Very good in environments that have lots of firewalls and security.

Cons

They could work on meetings with video and multiple people. Zoom seems to have better features in this area that webex could learn from

Reasons for Switching to Webex

Reliability webex beats skype hands down

Keerthi from Pfizer

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Most convenient meeting setup

Virtual collaboration with colleagues all over the world is simple and effective.

Pros

Generally I have to join a lot of meetings from different vendors using their meeting software but I find webex meetings from Cisco launch very quickly and it does not require any additional installation or setup. We click on the link that the invitee created and then it automatically starts the software if installed locally or asks for launching a temporary application in Chrome to start the meeting. All this process takes less than a minute to complete. Time is of the essence when trying to join back to back meetings. The software has very intuitive interface for dialing in, screen sharing and chatting. 3 major features visible on the front screen and all others neatly hidden. Sharing and whiteboarding is a breeze with the software. The coolest thing about this is that it has a mobile app that is as simple as the laptop interface. The software allows for recording the sessions and the output files are minimal in size for sharing. This means that the compression software is very good. Overall a great solution for conducting meetings virtually.

Cons

It would be great if there was an option to share browser screen on mobile devices.

Mi experiencia utilizando CISCO Webex

Somos una Empresa de Logística que cubre a todo el territorio nacional, por eso, teníamos la intención de tener reuniones a distancia, gracias a CISCO Webex, fuimos capaces de reducir costos y ser más eficientes. Para nosotros fue un punto de inflexión el utilizar Webex y al día de hoy la considero una de las mejores herramientas que he utilizado. Durante la contingencia de COVID, hay muchos competidores que han crecido mucho y que han ofrecido nuevas características que considero importante que CISCO Webex incorpore pero, en general, me siento satisfecho.

Pros

Creo que Cisco Webex es una de las mejores herramientas del mercado. Debido a que fue uno de los pioneros del mercado, ofrece las características más comunes y, puedo decir, las más importantes en este tipo de software. Debido a que fue una de las primeras aplicaciones que usé, al principio, no tenía una referencia para determinar qué tan buenas eran las características que ofrecía Cisco Webex. Ahora, tengo un punto de comparación porque he usado otras herramientas. Puedo decir que Cisco Webex es una muy buena herramienta, está por encima del promedio pero no es la mejor herramienta que he usado. Lo que realmente me gusta es que tiene una muy buena compresión de audio, es muy fácil compartir contenido de pantalla y determinar lo que realmente quieres compartir. Es posible compartir el control remoto y es muy útil para fines administrativos o educativos. Además, la aplicación móvil es muy útil. Está disponible en Android o IOS y ofrece casi todas las funciones anteriores.

Cons

Como dije, es una herramienta muy buena pero, creo que la compresión de video no es la mejor, también toma un tiempo cargarlo en una PC (tengo un Core i7 7th Gen). También creo que la administración de grabaciones de sesiones no es la mejor. Por último, realmente me disgusta que cuando tienes una sesión en ejecución en un teléfono móvil y recibes una llamada, se interrumpe la sesión. (Tengo algunas otras herramientas que lo gestionan correctamente).

Displaying 1 - 50 of 5,451 reviews