• Pros

• "I like the ease of use for this product and the ease of use for the dashboard."

• "Once it's all set up, it works to track and record phone calls. The call recordings seem reliable and are easy to play. "

• "Easy to learn. Data provided is useful, especially the ability to listen to calls."

• Cons

• "It was a little hard to navigate at first, but once you get it, it's great "

• "Reporting features can be a bit light but i can download data and massage through Excel for custom needs. Convirza meets 95% of our needs. "

• "I prefer the older online reports, but they are still available "

Browse Convirza Reviews

Dr. Michael from Advanced Dental

Easy to use telephone portal

Before Convirza, we had several different tracking lines across many different software platforms which required us to use different software and made it difficult to keep track of everything that we were doing. After switching to Convirza, we have a central location to customize our campaigns and review key metrics at a reasonable pricing structure.

Pros

Convirza allows me to create multiple marketing campaigns, utilize local phone numbers, track my success rates and records the calls to allow my business to perform at its absolute best.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about the software. It has been performing well.

Response from Convirza

Replied February 2019

Thank you for the rocking review. This made our day!

Vincent from AIM Internet Marketing

The Convirza Call Tracking & Recording Platform Is Easy To Use!

Very happy with the price, support, easy to use the software and the quality of the calls.

Pros

The price of the Convirza call tracking numbers compared to other companies with a similar product is much lower. The Convirza support is very easy to talk to a real person, other companies you only can email or leave a message. I have been setting up and using call tracking for over 15 years and this company had an easy to use interface. It is very easy to pick from a whole list of numbers to get the one number I want other companies will only assign you a number and you have no control over the number they give you.

Cons

It is hard to pronounce and say the company name Convirza, it is also hard to remember how to spell the name.

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

Marchex is more expensive, support is slow, you rarely ever get them to answer their phone, you get assigned one phone number, you can not choose from all of the available numbers.

Reasons for Switching to Convirza

They were very expensive and hard to use

Elanor from Helix Education

Convirza is a Good Product

Pros

We used Convirza for our telephony management for years. They were great to work with and provided us all the features we needed. We were able to route over 7,000 TFNs through them easily and track each TFNs response rate.

Cons

Convirza's UI was a little outdated, some of our updates took a long time to make since we had to do them one at a time to each TFN. We could send in requests to Convirza to make those updates for us but it would sometimes take a couple weeks to get them completed.

Susan from Team Dave Logan

Very Useful For Our Business

Convirza allows us to see which advertising is working for our clients and which is not. This is extremely beneficial when working with clients on where to spend their advertising dollars.

Pros

Being able to show our clients exactly how many calls they receive from their advertising has been a great tool for our company. There are many features that Convirza provides that make my job easier as well. Overall, we are very happy with this software.

Cons

The reports take a very long time to load. Occasionally, the information provided about a call is inaccurate.

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

We initially chose Call Source, not Convirza.

Reasons for Switching to Convirza

Our account was sold to Convirza. It was not by choice that we switched.

Monika from OBL MARKETING

Best call tracking in the industry

The staff are always helpful and supportive. Im a longtime customer of Convirsa and find they are the most affordable and have a platform that is top notch, user friendly. I’ll never use any other service, only Convirza

Pros

This software is easy to use, affordable

Cons

No cons. I’m very happy with everything Convirza offers.

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

The support staff and the pricing is the best

Shane from TAB Bank

Convirza delivers big results for little money

As I stated previously we love that not only can we manage numbers on campaigns without having our IT team set up numbers internally, but the ability to review and coach is top notch. The AI makes it easier by listening and flagging calls as missed opportunities, etc. This makes it easy to get right in and listen to the high-priority calls.

Pros

I love the fact that not only can I assign numbers to campaigns and track the response rate outside of pageviews, opens, clicks, etc, i can now see calls and better yet, listen to calls. The sales managers can listen and coach and follow-up with the employees and customers alike.

Cons

If I had to say anything it would be reusing numbers if needs be. Just mainly maintenance of ending campaign numbers and cleaning up the backlog of old campaigns. But that is an us thing, not a Convirza thing.

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

It has been going on 3+ years and I can't remember the exact companies we looked at, but the cost and the features made this choice a no brainer!

Andrew from The Phone Book Company

Convirza Review

Overall, we're very pleased with the information and services of Convirza.

Pros

The Convirza software has become essential to our business because it proves - without any doubt - the value our advertising services are bringing to our clients.

Cons

The software reports are good, but not great. They are slow to load, and are not as complete as we feel they could be. We've spoken with their staff about this, but they've been slow to integrate our requested update.

Response from Convirza

Replied January 2019

We really appreciate your review. We love that our product helps prove value to your clients. Thanks for your feedback regarding the reports, we will ensure this gets the highest level of visibility. Thanks again for being part of the Convirza family!

Marina from RSVP Silicon Valley

Good service, decent product

overall has been good, but could be better in terms of reporting and features

Pros

it has been reliable and works well enough. customer service has been responsive

Cons

some of the reporting features don't work well and I wish they had other types of reports. Also would like to see texting feature that is not too hard to use

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

used to it and reporting was more intuitive than Telmetrics

forced

David from Red Dog's Roofing

Worth the investment

Only had one major problem in the past two years. Servers went down and we had no phones for 4 hours. Not directly Convirza's fault but should probably think of backups.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up and use. Tracks all data appropriately.

Cons

Category features could use more separation and options.

Great product, still needs work

Excellent after the issue was resolved

Pros

I had some issues with delayed calls / not receiving calls and their Customer Service team was VERY quick to respond and handle the issue!

Cons

Issues with delays and not receiving calls

Joscelyne from Avant Marketing, LLC

Convirza - A Great Option for Call Tracking

My overall experience has been very positive. I recommend this product to anyone that works in marketing, advertising, or market research. Actually, this could be great for managers, too, who need to make sure their staff is answering the company phones correctly, too.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, affordable, and extremely helpful. Not only can you create several tracking numbers, you can also label them into categories based on what they are being used for. For instance, I use this program to create tracking numbers for my social media ads. It has a label category I can choose that specifically says "facebook: paid ads." This makes reading a report very easy. I also like the playback feature that allows me to identify calls/callers and play back the recorded conversation. This makes it easy to "secret shop" my clients to make sure that they are answering the phones properly and mentioning all the right promotions. At $30/month for I believe up to 10 phone numbers, you really can't beat this program. Especially since you can pull reports, etc. Their customer service is great, too. Very responsive and helpful team.

Cons

There really isn't much I can say that I dislike about Convirza.

Tyler from Now Media Group

Call Tracking Made Simple

We've seen great results. Our clients love the fact that they get emails from Convirza with a simple link that allows them to listen to their calls. As a bonus, Convirza can be paired with Google Analytics for seamless integration.

Pros

- It creates transparency with our clients - The recorded calls help our clients train their staff - A good way to evaluate and monitor new campaigns or strategies

Cons

- UX could use a refresh, but beyond that, Convirza does exactly what we need it to do — track calls

Better Value for Money

Scott from Medium Blue

Great call tracking solution

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, comparatively low price

Cons

I prefer the older online reports, but they are still available

Pricing and customer service

Matt from City Publications

Direct mail tracking

I have been with Convirza for almost 4 years. It is a critical asset to my business. Overall I have been very pleased

Pros

I like the ease of use for this product and the ease of use for the dashboard.

Cons

The newer platform is very challenging to demonstrate on a mobile device! Also when we switched platforms, I noticed we saw a substantial spike in automated calls hangups etc,

Response from Convirza

Replied February 2019

Matt, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and being part of our Convirza family for 4 years! We have made strides in the last year to improve the overall ease of use of the product and will continue look at ways to improve it on mobile. Thanks again!

John from Restore Wellness Centre

Invaluable tool for Customer Service and Marketing Stats

I’m glad to have Convirza as a partner.

Pros

It provides us with invaluable insight into our customer service processes and well as statistics on marketing efforts.

Cons

It works very well! If I had to find something to request, UI could use a little refinminent, but it is still a very effective tool.

Response from Convirza

Replied February 2019

Hi John, We certainly value our partnership with you as well. Thank you so much for the review! This is what gets us up in the morning and keeps us going all day - providing tools to help customers like you. Thanks again for the review and being part of the Convirza Family.

GAYLE from Coolquest, Inc.

Convirza saved the day!

Convirza helps us keep track of our advertising

Pros

This product is fairly easy to use but even when it isn't they have wonderful customer service that helps you thru whatever you are trying to do!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

Convirza made it the easiest for us to switch over

Reasons for Switching to Convirza

The other company stopped supplying this software

Cindy from Sonoco Products Company

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Convirza works great for our needs!

Convirza has been great for our program. I am easily able to manage incoming calls and follow up on missed calls with the recorded calls and voicemail feature.

Pros

Ability to listen to recordings of past calls for review or follow up. Thorough records of calls received, answered, and duration of each call.

Cons

My only suggestion would be possibly updating the user interface.

Mike from CPMI Solutions

Good way to track and monitor phone responses

The company has been great to work with. When we first started with them, we had to bring over hundreds of numbers from Call Source for our clients, and they were great in facilitating that transfer. There was an instance, too, where our account rep went way above and beyond and actually recorded audio for us to be used in place of the computer voiced whisper message. Love the people there.

Pros

Cons

No matter which browser I use when setting up campaigns and assigning numbers, the process is slow. I have the best luck in Chrome.

Response from Convirza

Replied January 2019

Mike, Thank you so much for feedback! We really appreciate you highlighting how easy our software is to learn. And we pride ourselves on data. Thanks again for being a member of the Convirza family.

Jay from IndeeLift Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Simplistic use for someone who is not a tech kind of person

Great Experience! Convirza's customer service is great. The software is simple to navigate.

Pros

Ease of use - Convirza's website makes call management a breeze

Cons

Having to hear the poor quality of service we were receiving from our contracted call centers. They have been fired.

Jeff from Real Estate

Pros and Cons

Good experience I grandfathered from Call Source. Few billing issues at first and overcharging, but all my basic functions I need are still there.

Pros

- 99% working not much down time/glitches. -can listen to calls. - can export calls to Excel. -good customer support.

Cons

-price higher compared to others. -we get calls from old USA (I am in Canada) solicitors or robo calls. Would be good if Convirza could eliminate some issues.

Response from Convirza

Replied January 2019

Jeff, Thanks for being part of the Convirza family. We appreciate your review. We'll have a member of our team reach out to you about the robo calls. We may have an easy solution. Thanks again!

Mick from Nashville Classic Air Care/One Hour Nashville

Convirza Review

the reports and ease of use make this product a great fit for what we do.

Pros

What we like most about the product is the ease of use for all the staff and the reports that we need to see or send to office staff.

Cons

The software does everything that we need it to do right now.

Cost and ease of use

Teresa from Money Mailer

Convirza - User Friendly, Easy to Use and Learn

We have used several call tracking programs over the years. My preference is Convirza by far. Changes to support my clients can be done by me instantly to resolve requests or problems. If I can't do it, my rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! She knows the product and is very responsive. Our clients find it easy to do reporting. We switched from Convirza to CallRail and had nothing but nightmares. Convirza is the way to go.

Pros

Convirza is great and easy to use. Setup, tracking and reporting are all intuitive and even our users can easily learn how to do their own reporting on the fly.

James from Petland, Inc.

Keeping track of calls is vital - Convirza definitely helps

We used it frequently and highly suggest that if you don't have a source to track and listen to your calls that you at least give Convirza a try to see if it can fit your needs.

Pros

Well rounded and easy to use platform for keeping track of calls, sources and quality. Our stores would listen to calls weekly to be sure we were giving our customers the best experience possible.

Cons

It seems difficult to have one user access multiple locations' with the same email.

Joe from Pro Farmer

Industry: Information Services

Great for Marketers

We've had a great experience for many years. It's essentially a "set it & forget it" software that needs little to no support, but the few times we've needed support they've been timely & competent.

Pros

We use Convirza to track inbound phone calls from various marketing campaigns & to allow our customer service team to know what product/service the caller is calling for, before even speaking to the caller.

Cons

The web interface can be confusing to learn at first.

Stephen from Resin Creative

Great phone tracking solution for my business and clients

Great, I've found it really beneficial for my clients and business.

Pros

Once you understand how the program works, Convirza is very easy to set up and create tracking phone numbers for marketing campaigns.

Cons

There are a number of steps to initially set up the software, it can be confusing at first.

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

I had previously used Convirza at another agency and the price was attractive.

Sheila from Central Publishing, LLC

Personnel

While I have struggled with some of the new programs, Convirza Personnel could not be more helpful. They listen to your ideas and work to personalize our platform to fit our needs.

Pros

I appreciated the added features and reporting.

Cons

I find it is not as intuitive as I would have liked. Customer Service Personnel was very patient during the learning process and are always available when needed.

Jessica E.M. from Fuel Medical Group

Convirza For Advertizers

While the product does do what it promises - and yes, the features are quite helpful when they work - the overall online interface makes it incredibly frustrating to operate. I honestly avoid using it to do much more than create a number + set up a campaign... until I absolutely have to.

Pros

-Good sound quality on recordings -Robust reporting (when you can pull a report...) -Fairly simple dashboard (when it loads...)

Cons

-SERIOUSLY slow connection from page to page -Reports frequently freeze + do not export -Not a very intuitive interface between primary dashboard + individual campaigns

Deborah from Affluent Target Marketing

Industry: Publishing

Excellent service

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use and helps us stay on top of our clients call response!

Cons

Learning curve for some of our users needed more help but not Convirza’s fault

All of the above

Reasons for Switching to Convirza

Better rates and track ability

Jim from Burris Creative

My Review

Good.

Pros

It does what I want it to do. I like the call recording.

Cons

Some of the phone number get a lot of junk calls. Adding new accounts is a little challenging.

Paul from Pelotek LLC

Easy To Use / Great Support

Exceptional and prompt customer service. They respond promptly whenever you need help.

Pros

The software platform interface is extremely easy to use. What I love most about the software is the ability to determine junk phone calls and stop them from getting to my clients. That saves valuable time. Convirza software only forward real live person phone calls to my clients.

Cons

It's a great software. Right now, I don't have any negative or cons about the software. It's working fine.

Reasons for Choosing Convirza

Functions available: Call recording, Call Whispering and their reporting system and the price

Nina from Illumination FL

Very Helpful!

Pros

This helps us keep track of our business and elevates our control for our consumers

Cons

No cons about this product. There is a few others to choose from but this was the best for our company

M from Marketing and Advertising Company

Great Customer Support

It's been great, through and through

Pros

The people. They were very helpful. The product works well if people know how to use it correctly. Simple and effective. Also, the support team is incredible at their job and is a lot of the reason that I'm here.

Cons

The dynamic number insertion can get very pricey very fast. The ability to get multiple numbers very cheaply, however, is one of the greatest selling points. It's not for someone that only needs one account with unlimited minutes but it is for multiple accounts that do not need very many minutes.

Catherine from digitalAIM

Underused

Pros

Easy enough to use for call tracking. We could set up multiple locations.

Cons

The reporting wasn't the best and I wanted the text call tracking option and it was never available. Other than that we just didn't have a need for it.

Tom from City Pulications Delaware Valley

City Pulications Delaware Valley

Pros

easy to use and navigate. Customer service was always helpful

Cons

reports and formatting of reports to show customers

Response from Convirza

Replied February 2019

Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the world. We pride ourselves on our customer service and will continue to work on improving the reports to better satisfy your needs. Thanks again!

Tony from BDO Canada LLP

Satisfied

Pros

I found the Speech recognition feature very helpful

Cons

I do not have too much experience about call optimization. I do not find anything wrong with Convirza

Derek from UpGrowth Media

Great Call Tracking Software

I have had a great experience with Convirza. I originally was using CallRail but ran into so many issues and I switched to Convirza about 6 months ago and haven't looked back.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to set up and the simplicity of the software overall

Cons

Overall I believe the software does a great job but the only thing I personally dislike is the reporting feature.

Reasons for Switching to Convirza

I ran into a lot of problems with their software

Mike from Bonded Transmission

Great Tool

Pros

Software enabled us to better track our leads as many time clients don't answer lead source qualifying questions in a manner that gets to how they heard of you

Cons

Better ease of managing reports sent to us would be a benefit

It works, but it could be better

It has been frustrating to get the reporting we need out of Convirza.

Pros

Cons

The integrations and reporting options are lacking compared to other tools. The platform is overly complex and takes three times as long to set up.

Kersten from The Agency

Convirza for Marketing Agencies

Pros

The ease of reporting and the user experience on the dashboard is great and so easy to use. Just a few clicks and you're there.

Cons

I have nothing to report. It's a great resource for us.

Response from Convirza

Replied February 2019

Thanks, Kersten! We really appreciate your review. Super glad to hear that our updates and the marketing dashboard are helpful. We really try to provide the best call analytic tools available. Thanks again for being part of Convirza!

Digital Marketing Director

Pros

Basic call tracking. You need something, and anything less you're not doing enough. Convirza meets the minimum requirement.

Cons

Way over priced and takes entirely too long to do anything. Functionality is limited also.

William from The Agency Marketing Group

Convirza for Marketing Agencys

Pros

The easy functionality and reporting. It has helped me with my clients tracking of leads that come through using the tracking software.

Cons

It was a little hard to navigate at first, but once you get it, it's great

Response from Convirza

Replied January 2019

We really appreciate your review! And it made our day to hear that it helps you with your clients and marketing. Thanks again for being our customer.

Rebecca from Vivial

Business Review

Good experience overall. Had some issues with customer service responding to messages left on reporting issues and questions on lines with clients.

Pros

Great features that help you track perfromance

Cons

Not always easy to find the information you are looking for on a client.

Response from Convirza

Replied February 2019

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to review Convirza. So glad to hear your experience with our product is going well. We pride ourselves on our customer service and will certainly look into your experience and see what we can do to improve for you next time. Thank you again for your feedback.

Aaron from Helix Education

A+

Pros

Convirza offers a lot of options to track data and is willing to discuss other tracking possibilities if it's not currently available.

Cons

Initially, with so many options to track data it was confusing where to start but their customer support team is always there to help.

Steve from Sharp Health Plan

Valuable partner for my company's campaigns

When I have had any issues, my Convirza reps have been very responsive and hands on in helping us recover and remedy the situation.

Pros

Easy interface for managing campaigns and helping us achieve our goals

Cons

I have none to report... overall very easy to use.

Michael from Affiliate Marketing Pros LLC

Love this, best feature sets.

Pros

The tracking features are superb and this really helped us know how to better train our employees and increase our conversions. There’s plenty of data to analyze and once you get used to reading it it is a nice roadmap for a better success. It’s easy to monitor in real time and I love that I can review individual calls. I have tried out other software. Nothing else compares.

Cons

Some of the menu structure is a little hard to get used to but once you know where things are and how it is laid out it is a piece of cake.

Kevin from Dermatology ROI

What are you waiting for?

Pros

Analytics and the ease of use. super simple to set up.

Cons

Nothing.. it’s great. Rewalyy cant think of anyway that the software could get better

Ellie from Helix Education

Decent software that offers a good amount, but the process is time consuming

Pros

This software offers a lot of functionality, which we need and utilize. There are a few pieces of functionality that they offer that we haven't been able to find in other software applications that are similar.

Cons

To make changes, the process is slow and takes time and is pretty manual. I wish there was more we could do on our end quickly.

Thomas from Stahl Eyecare Experts

Top notch

Positive experience

Pros

Ease of use whether you use it daily weekly or monthly.

Cons

I do not have any negative statements for this software.

Lora from Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers

Great Stuff

Pros

This greatly helps us with our tracking. We are pleased with the service.

Cons

There's not too much not to like about it!

Convirza for Advertisers

Pros

The software is really easy to use and has a lot of features.

Cons

I don't like how the reports section is organized.

Response from Convirza

Replied February 2019

Glad to hear our software is working for you and that you're able to leverage the features we worked hard to provide. We are constantly looking to improve our solution, thanks for the feedback around reporting.