What are Convirza users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Convirza software through verified user reviews

• icon"This software is very easy to use, affordable, and extremely helpful. Not only can you create several tracking numbers, you can also label them into categories based on what they are being used for."
  • icon"There’s plenty of data to analyze and once you get used to reading it it is a nice roadmap for a better success. It’s easy to monitor in real time and I love that I can review individual calls."
  • icon"I enjoy how easy it is to set up and the simplicity of the software overall."
  • icon"Having to hear the poor quality of service we were receiving from our contracted call centers."
  • icon"There really isn't much I can say that I dislike about Convirza."

Browse all Convirza Reviews

• Have you used Convirza and would like to share your experience with others?

Dr. Michael

Easy to use telephone portal

Before Convirza, we had several different tracking lines across many different software platforms which required us to use different software and made it difficult to keep track of everything that we were doing. After switching to Convirza, we have a central location to customize our campaigns and review key metrics at a reasonable pricing structure.

Pros

Convirza allows me to create multiple marketing campaigns, utilize local phone numbers, track my success rates and records the calls to allow my business to perform at its absolute best.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about the software. It has been performing well.

Response from Convirza

Thank you for the rocking review. This made our day!

Vincent

The Convirza Call Tracking & Recording Platform Is Easy To Use!

Very happy with the price, support, easy to use the software and the quality of the calls.

Pros

The price of the Convirza call tracking numbers compared to other companies with a similar product is much lower. The Convirza support is very easy to talk to a real person, other companies you only can email or leave a message. I have been setting up and using call tracking for over 15 years and this company had an easy to use interface. It is very easy to pick from a whole list of numbers to get the one number I want other companies will only assign you a number and you have no control over the number they give you.

Cons

It is hard to pronounce and say the company name Convirza, it is also hard to remember how to spell the name.

Reasons for choosing Convirza

Marchex is more expensive, support is slow, you rarely ever get them to answer their phone, you get assigned one phone number, you can not choose from all of the available numbers.

Reasons for switching to Convirza

They were very expensive and hard to use

Elanor

Convirza is a Good Product

Pros

We used Convirza for our telephony management for years. They were great to work with and provided us all the features we needed. We were able to route over 7,000 TFNs through them easily and track each TFNs response rate.

Cons

Convirza's UI was a little outdated, some of our updates took a long time to make since we had to do them one at a time to each TFN. We could send in requests to Convirza to make those updates for us but it would sometimes take a couple weeks to get them completed.

Susan

Very Useful For Our Business

Convirza allows us to see which advertising is working for our clients and which is not. This is extremely beneficial when working with clients on where to spend their advertising dollars.

Pros

Being able to show our clients exactly how many calls they receive from their advertising has been a great tool for our company. There are many features that Convirza provides that make my job easier as well. Overall, we are very happy with this software.

Cons

The reports take a very long time to load. Occasionally, the information provided about a call is inaccurate.

Reasons for choosing Convirza

We initially chose Call Source, not Convirza.

Reasons for switching to Convirza

Our account was sold to Convirza. It was not by choice that we switched.

Monika

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best call tracking in the industry

The staff are always helpful and supportive. Im a longtime customer of Convirsa and find they are the most affordable and have a platform that is top notch, user friendly. I’ll never use any other service, only Convirza

Pros

This software is easy to use, affordable

Cons

No cons. I’m very happy with everything Convirza offers.

Reasons for choosing Convirza

The support staff and the pricing is the best

Convirza Review

Overall, we're very pleased with the information and services of Convirza.

Pros

The Convirza software has become essential to our business because it proves - without any doubt - the value our advertising services are bringing to our clients.

Cons

The software reports are good, but not great. They are slow to load, and are not as complete as we feel they could be. We've spoken with their staff about this, but they've been slow to integrate our requested update.

Response from Convirza

We really appreciate your review. We love that our product helps prove value to your clients. Thanks for your feedback regarding the reports, we will ensure this gets the highest level of visibility. Thanks again for being part of the Convirza family!

Great Customer Service

Pros

Integration is easy, the customer support team are very helpful in set up and when making changes.

Cons

The interface could use some updating. With volume, sometimes the system works slowly, and it can be frustrating. The customer support team is always there to help if things are troublesome.

Diana

Works for our needs!

Pros

Ease of use and client services, I feel Convirza highly values our partnership. Quick response to all our inquiries and always ready to respond with a sense of urgency whenever we encounter an issue.

Cons

Some things seem to be still in development.

Chyriese

Call Tracking and Data Collection

Customer Support at Convirza is exceptionally good.

Pros

Call recording feature and email notification for missed calls

Cons

I have no feedback to provide for what I like least about the software

abhishek

Feedback

Pros

Ease of provisioning the numbers. The process is simple and easy.

Cons

Pulling reports are tough. The software is slow in that segment

Shane

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Convirza delivers big results for little money

As I stated previously we love that not only can we manage numbers on campaigns without having our IT team set up numbers internally, but the ability to review and coach is top notch. The AI makes it easier by listening and flagging calls as missed opportunities, etc. This makes it easy to get right in and listen to the high-priority calls.

Pros

I love the fact that not only can I assign numbers to campaigns and track the response rate outside of pageviews, opens, clicks, etc, i can now see calls and better yet, listen to calls. The sales managers can listen and coach and follow-up with the employees and customers alike.

Cons

If I had to say anything it would be reusing numbers if needs be. Just mainly maintenance of ending campaign numbers and cleaning up the backlog of old campaigns. But that is an us thing, not a Convirza thing.

Reasons for choosing Convirza

It has been going on 3+ years and I can't remember the exact companies we looked at, but the cost and the features made this choice a no brainer!

Joscelyne

Convirza - A Great Option for Call Tracking

My overall experience has been very positive. I recommend this product to anyone that works in marketing, advertising, or market research. Actually, this could be great for managers, too, who need to make sure their staff is answering the company phones correctly, too.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, affordable, and extremely helpful. Not only can you create several tracking numbers, you can also label them into categories based on what they are being used for. For instance, I use this program to create tracking numbers for my social media ads. It has a label category I can choose that specifically says "facebook: paid ads." This makes reading a report very easy. I also like the playback feature that allows me to identify calls/callers and play back the recorded conversation. This makes it easy to "secret shop" my clients to make sure that they are answering the phones properly and mentioning all the right promotions. At $30/month for I believe up to 10 phone numbers, you really can't beat this program. Especially since you can pull reports, etc. Their customer service is great, too. Very responsive and helpful team.

Cons

There really isn't much I can say that I dislike about Convirza.

Scott

Great call tracking solution

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, comparatively low price

Cons

I prefer the older online reports, but they are still available

Pricing and customer service

Tyler

Call Tracking Made Simple

We've seen great results. Our clients love the fact that they get emails from Convirza with a simple link that allows them to listen to their calls. As a bonus, Convirza can be paired with Google Analytics for seamless integration.

Pros

- It creates transparency with our clients - The recorded calls help our clients train their staff - A good way to evaluate and monitor new campaigns or strategies

Cons

- UX could use a refresh, but beyond that, Convirza does exactly what we need it to do — track calls

Better Value for Money

Matt

Direct mail tracking

I have been with Convirza for almost 4 years. It is a critical asset to my business. Overall I have been very pleased

Pros

I like the ease of use for this product and the ease of use for the dashboard.

Cons

The newer platform is very challenging to demonstrate on a mobile device! Also when we switched platforms, I noticed we saw a substantial spike in automated calls hangups etc,

Response from Convirza

Matt, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and being part of our Convirza family for 4 years! We have made strides in the last year to improve the overall ease of use of the product and will continue look at ways to improve it on mobile. Thanks again!

Invaluable tool for Customer Service and Marketing Stats

I’m glad to have Convirza as a partner.

Pros

It provides us with invaluable insight into our customer service processes and well as statistics on marketing efforts.

Cons

It works very well! If I had to find something to request, UI could use a little refinminent, but it is still a very effective tool.

Response from Convirza

Hi John, We certainly value our partnership with you as well. Thank you so much for the review! This is what gets us up in the morning and keeps us going all day - providing tools to help customers like you. Thanks again for the review and being part of the Convirza Family.

Marina

Good service, decent product

overall has been good, but could be better in terms of reporting and features

Pros

it has been reliable and works well enough. customer service has been responsive

Cons

some of the reporting features don't work well and I wish they had other types of reports. Also would like to see texting feature that is not too hard to use

Reasons for choosing Convirza

used to it and reporting was more intuitive than Telmetrics

forced

GAYLE

Convirza saved the day!

Convirza helps us keep track of our advertising

Pros

This product is fairly easy to use but even when it isn't they have wonderful customer service that helps you thru whatever you are trying to do!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

Reasons for choosing Convirza

Convirza made it the easiest for us to switch over

Reasons for switching to Convirza

The other company stopped supplying this software

Cindy

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Convirza works great for our needs!

Convirza has been great for our program. I am easily able to manage incoming calls and follow up on missed calls with the recorded calls and voicemail feature.

Pros

Ability to listen to recordings of past calls for review or follow up. Thorough records of calls received, answered, and duration of each call.

Cons

My only suggestion would be possibly updating the user interface.

Mike

Good way to track and monitor phone responses

The company has been great to work with. When we first started with them, we had to bring over hundreds of numbers from Call Source for our clients, and they were great in facilitating that transfer. There was an instance, too, where our account rep went way above and beyond and actually recorded audio for us to be used in place of the computer voiced whisper message. Love the people there.

Pros

Easy to learn. Data provided is useful, especially the ability to listen to calls.

Cons

No matter which browser I use when setting up campaigns and assigning numbers, the process is slow. I have the best luck in Chrome.

Response from Convirza

Mike, Thank you so much for feedback! We really appreciate you highlighting how easy our software is to learn. And we pride ourselves on data. Thanks again for being a member of the Convirza family.

Jay

Industry: Medical Devices

Simplistic use for someone who is not a tech kind of person

Great Experience! Convirza's customer service is great. The software is simple to navigate.

Pros

Ease of use - Convirza's website makes call management a breeze

Cons

Having to hear the poor quality of service we were receiving from our contracted call centers. They have been fired.

Kim

Great Customer Service and Product

Convirza supplies tracking numbers and whispers for our direct mail, the support staff strive to fulfill our requests promptly and when needed, they call us personally to make sure we are both on the same page and they give us detailed explanations to help us understand.

Pros

Ability to view the numbers, the calls, whispers, etc. Ability to make my own changes within the portal myself. Able to listen to calls.

Cons

Our campaign names are a little long and the columns in the portal only show the first half of the name, I wish there was a way to make the column wider while I'm in the portal

Jeff

Pros and Cons

Good experience I grandfathered from Call Source. Few billing issues at first and overcharging, but all my basic functions I need are still there.

Pros

- 99% working not much down time/glitches. -can listen to calls. - can export calls to Excel. -good customer support.

Cons

-price higher compared to others. -we get calls from old USA (I am in Canada) solicitors or robo calls. Would be good if Convirza could eliminate some issues.

Response from Convirza

Jeff, Thanks for being part of the Convirza family. We appreciate your review. We'll have a member of our team reach out to you about the robo calls. We may have an easy solution. Thanks again!

Brandon

Convirza

Pros

The Software allows us to track call metrics and provide the information to our clients

Cons

The Site can be a little slow and it takes time to load.

Tim

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is Awesome

Great customer service

Pros

Helping show my clients its value. Helps them see who's calling

Cons

Nothing. there is nothing that i would change

4.37/5 out of 71 reviews