• Pros

• "This program has been a great alternative to the well known Skype which does not work in the UAE. I like all the features, especially that you can record the sessions. "

• "This software is very aesthetic in its design. setting up a meeting was very easy and convenient for students"

• "You can share the screen, you have a whiteboard. Easy to use software, and helpful staff who try to solve any issues you might have."

• Cons

• "The 40 minutes for the free plan seems a bit low."

• "There are some features that the free version does not include, but that's to be expected. I have not experienced any problems with it."

• "not reliable would cut off in middle of use hard to get in to schedule meeting or host not user friendly"

Browse ezTalks Reviews

Yu

Lisa from Professional Training & Coaching

This was a great alternative in the UAE until...

EzTalks has been working great for the past 6 months in the UAE, but just this week it has stopped working. It appears it has been blocked as are all other VOIP services in the UAE.

Pros

Cons

It is complicated to make a call to an individual. Unlike Skype, you can’t just call someone in your contact list but must send a meeting request via email or by sending the meeting ID. Unless I am wrong.

Reasons for Choosing ezTalks

It was the only working program in the UAE.

Kiran from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

An Easy Way To Conduct Team Meeting Online

Conducting agenda based online meetings within a team member has become managed with ezTalks.

Pros

Setting up quick group video meetings made super easy with this application. It is entirely possible to share screens and even record the entire session.

Cons

It is not possible to call a single person whenever I want with this software as it requires first to invite them to join meeting through email, which is a bit a lengthy process.

Sujan from USB Express ltd.

My working experience with ezTalks, efficient and useful

We work a lot overseas and we should connect with others in different time zones very often. ezTalks simplifies this for us. Particularly, its scheduling feature brings us much convenience.

Pros

What I like most about utilizing ezTalks is the convenience and accessibility. ezTalks has all the features i needed - HD video and audio calls, ability to share a screen or a whiteboard, and send instant messages etc. What I like most is that the signup process is convenient to follow, which doesn’t require my ID.

Cons

I have nothing bad to complain about this software. It delivers exactly the performance as what we expected.

Kyle from K12 Systems

ezTalks for online meetings

On the fly web meetings.

Pros

I find ez Talks to be fast, straightforward, and easy to use. Users are not required to install anything to be a participant, and they can attend the video conference straight from their browser. Also, users don't need to register an account either which makes starting an on the fly meeting fast and easy. One of the best video quality wise packages you can find, 1080p HD video resolution.

Cons

So far no cons found using this package. It has all the things you would need for conferencing virtually.

WENDY from JACK HARRIS INC

AWFUL

very unreliable it will cut off unexpectantly

Pros

We were fine for about a year then new release They said were bugs We went back to old version and still issue

Reasons for Choosing ezTalks

looked like a good fit

Eztalks review

Pros

It helps me to contact via video call while other service providers such as whatsapp, skype, etc. are banned to call soneone in dubai.

Cons

Too many screens to invite someone to a call. It would be nicer to handle this via main screen. Also when you invite someone, you get the pop-up message "invitation sented" which I don't think gramatically correct.

Response from ezTalks

Replied September 2018

Hi Sir/Madam, Thanks for your review on ezTalks. We are constantly improving our product and service and welcome any suggestion from our users. The invitation feature will be changed into a easier way soon. For the grammatical error, could you tell me the software version? The most updated version clearly pops up the correct message. Your reply will be much appreciated.

Vicki from ADK Executive Search and Consulting

Free Software for Online Meetings

If you want to share screens but you don't want to pay for expensive software, this may work well for you. It doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles unless you upgrade, but we don't need a lot of extra stuff.

Pros

This product was extremely easy to set up and use. The free version works well for our purposes. I sometimes have to share my screen so that I can train team members because we're all over the country and cannot meet in person. This does the job.

April from Midwest Institute

Ez talks was an alternative to go to meeting that we chose to use to conduct online lecture

Pros

Cons

The software is very limited in functionality unless you purchase the business version when it is advertised as a free software. I was unable to activate the video call feature until the software was purchased and you also have to download in order to use as opposed to a fully online functionality.

Response from ezTalks

Replied June 2018

Hi April, Thank you for your review on Capterra. I am afraid that there are some misunderstanding here about our free plan. The free plan has all the features of the paid plan and the only limit of the free plan is the duration, which is 40 minutes for each meeting. More detailed functions you can refer to https://www.eztalks.com/pricing or discuss with our online service team. And you mentioned you cannot activate a video call, would you tell us more details? Is that you cannot start a meeting? Sorry for any inconvenience caused and will wait for your reply.

Karolina from 123speak Online School of English

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

EzTalks for English classes online

Good software, needs a little bit of improvement.

Pros

Cons

Only 40 minutes are free whilst other softwares offer better deals. I had a premium plan and there were constant noises during my lessons which I thought might be the fault of my PC or Internet. However, changed to a different software and there was no noises, so it may be something from EzTalks.

A Great Application for Video Conferencing!

Pros

It's an easy-to-use application with a great, simple design. It is accessible on many different platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and a browser. I really like that the video quality is HD. The whiteboard and screen sharing functionalities are much appreciated. It's great that users invited to a conference do not need to sign in. My video conferences are with users in different parts of the world, and I appreciate that there is no lag or issues in connecting us.

Cons

The 40 minutes for the free plan seems a bit low.

June 2015

Bennett from AKS-Labs

June 2015

Excellent, easy-to-use

With the help of EZTalks, face to face interaction regardless of the time and distance has become THAT easy, moreover, the APP support my mobile perfectly, now it's possible for us to chat on-the-go

Ellie from Freestyle Real Estate