All GoTo Connect Reviews

Reviewed June 2021

Ease of use

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Best change from Landline to VOIP ever!

I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't moved over. The cost isn't high and very affordable compared to our old system. Just need to ensure proper internet service.

PROS

We changed over from our previous PBX landline system to a PBX IP VoIP system and have never been happier. Easy way to setup everything from call centre, confrence, transfers, PA system and so much more with the system in place

CONS

The only negative is that the system has gone done a few times over 2 years. Maybe 3-4 times and had some issues with the fax machine. The customer is good but sometimes can take longer than required especially if a business runs on telephone lines.

Reason for choosing GoTo Connect

Best price plans and offerings.

Cost and better system.

Rich

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Very pleased

Been a user for 5 or so years, as they make improvements the service only gets better

PROS

GoToConnect has been a great tool for my Financial Services agency, I can easily adjust the dial plan. The hub/user interface is great. I can text or call from any device, even do a virtual meeting from anywhere whit an internet connection.

CONS

I have no complaints, I rarely have any glitches or issues

Reason for choosing GoTo Connect

Truthfully, my son looked at the websites for all the other services I mentioned above & said he liked the jive (former name) site the best. So I went with it.I have been served well by this company & plan to stay with GoTo.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

When I changed office locations the service was no longer available to me. I searched around and found GoTo (it was jive previously)

Rob

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Ok, But Not Great

It hasn't been horrible, but it hasn't been great either. When my contract expires in a few months I'll be looking to move to a new product.

PROS

This was our first cloud-based phone system, having migrated from on-prem Wave. It's convenient to be able to manage it from anywhere.

CONS

Call quality is often lousy. Rarely does a week go by that my users aren't complaining to me about dropped calls or calls that are cutting out or static-y.

Reason for choosing GoTo Connect

The MSP we were partnered with recommended them.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

Cloud based and cloud managed phone systems are the way to go.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

The Best Service For Remote Call Centers

This product has allowed us to easily grow our company and expand our customer service coverage. The set up was easy, the training was very comprehensive and getting the system built was handled very well. During the initial set-up GoToConnect provides a personalized account person that guides you through the entire set-up from beginning to end.

PROS

We use GoToConnect to manage remote agents and it is the best phone system we have ever had. Reporting is easy to gather. The ability to make administrative changes to the call system is the best in the industry. Hands down this is the best service we have ever used in 20+ years.

CONS

This software had no weaknesses at all. It is robust and provides every feature you could dream of.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

The phone product we previously used from Windstream was too difficult to administrate. Making changes and resolving issues was time-consuming and often resulted in multiple phone calls to get solutions.

Scott

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Current Jive User

We feel as though we have made a great move by switching over to Jive. We would definitely do it again if we had to do it over.

PROS

The software has MUCH better quality than our past software. The clarity and connection is much crisper and cleaner and the the down time is almost none. We are very happy with our change over to Jive. The on-boarding support team was very good too.

CONS

There is not much we do not like about this software. Everything has been great since we took on Jive. The only thing we can possibly point out is the on-boarding support team was good but it did take us a while to port all of our numbers over.

Price and ease

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

We had poor line quality plus we felt we were paying too much.

chris

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Poor choice of phone system

Poor service. Goto customer service people don't know their own system.

PROS

Having an app on my cell phone so I can answer a customer's call when away from my desk.

CONS

Doesn't facilitate being able to have a live person answer a call when a customer calls a specific extension. ie- When [sensitive content hidden] isn't at his desk and someone calls him I want to pick up his calls.

Reason for choosing GoTo Connect

Recommended by IT person. We should have done independent research.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

switched from analog phone lines to VOIP

Travis

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Buggy software with horrible support

Overall experience with Jive has been horrible. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemies.

PROS

GoToMeeting is bundled with the software, and it actually works as intended. That's the only positive thing I have to say about Jive

CONS

Everything. The desktop app UI was buggy. Audio was frequently missing on one or both sides of the call. Audio quality itself was hit or miss. We were told we had a 30 day money back guarantee, and Jive is still fighting to keep us in a contract. One of their representatives told our MSP that if Jive let everyone who had issues with the software cancel their contract they wouldn't have any customers. Instead of fixing the issues like any reasonable company they opt to try strong arming you into paying for a terrible product. The "money back guarantee" isn't so much a guarantee as it is a "we'll give you your money back if we feel like it, which we probably won't" clause.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

We were having issues with Dialpad, but after using Jive Dialpad seems like the best piece of software ever written.

Nicholas

Accounting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2021

GoToConnect is awesome

PROS

GoToConnect works for our organization to meet, share idea, and to connect from wherever all of our sales staff is at the time we need to get something done. Its easy to use, intuitive, simple, and is reliable.

CONS

I wish I could offer something for you to improve but the product works and is reliable for what my organization needs.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

Teams was an is very unreliable. It isn't easy to use and lacks many of the tools we needed.

Taylor

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Should Have Switched A LONG Time Ago

100% amazing

PROS

I cannot say this enough - by switching to Jive we are saving THOUSANDS a year. Not only are we saving an enormous amount of money, we have brand new phones and features we never thought were possible. It's like our practice finally moved up in to the 21st century.

CONS

The online portal was a little confusing when we first started. We had to have our IT team set it up for us.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

Saving THOUSANDS of dollars YEARLY. Employees are able to be compensated more due to our budget expanding. We are THRILLED!!!

Chase

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

My GoTo VoIP provider

Overall, I would recommend GoTo to my peers. It is a quality VoIP solution that has several advanced features without being overpriced vs its competition.

PROS

GoTo offers good voice quality as well as video conferencing. I have been using for almost 2 years now and have very rarely had issues like "robot voice" or the choppiness that you sometimes can get from a VoIP platform

CONS

While it is reliable most of the time, calls have gotten choppy in the past. This is rare however and happens less than once a month.

Susan M

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Never Missing A Call

Our overall experience with Jive Voice has been an outstanding one. We are a seasonal business and with our prior provider it was a big hassle to turn off lines in the off season. With Jive it was as simple as 1, 2, 3,. We now have a general voicemail box and each desk has its own voicemail box. If one office is extremely busy we can route the calls to another office without having to add another employee which allows us to have better control over our payroll. With Jive you have hold music options without paying for an extra service. Also with Jive we have the ability to answer calls from our cell phones without our private numbers appearing (the customer thinks you are answering from the office). Last but not least Jive's customer service and support team is outstanding. If you have a question or technical issue they are quick to respond and with the response they not only correct the issue they teach you at the same time on how to correct the issue in the future should the problem arise again.

PROS

Our Company has been using Jive Voice for 2 years now and everyday we learn something new about the system that has helped to make our customer service more effective. This year we started using Jive's Mobile feature. The mobile feature allows us to never miss a call. With this feature you have total control. you can set for do not disturb, or choose to have instant notifications. The best feature is that when I call back from my cell phone caller ID shows the business number instead of my cell number. I can also send a text message from my phone again not revealing my actual cell number. I no longer need two separate phones.

CONS

The only thing I like least about this software is that I have not had the time to explore all of the wonderful options available to our company. I am sure I could request to have a representative come out and explain more in depth about the system. Jive also has great tutorial videos available.

Rosalina

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

"GoToConnect: A Comprehensive Review of the Cloud-Based Phone System"

Generally speaking, GoToConnect is a complete cloud-based telephone framework that offers a scope of elements to assist organizations with smoothing out their correspondence processes. While there are a few impediments as far as revealing choices and customization, the reasonable estimating and adaptable settings make it a solid competitor for organizations hoping to further develop their correspondence capacities. Likewise with any product, it's vital to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to settling on a choice.

PROS

GoToConnect offers a scope of advantages for organizations, including an easy to understand and natural connection point that makes it simple to take on and execute. What's more, the product gives an exhaustive list of capabilities that incorporates call the board, voice message record, and gathering calling, making it an all in one resource for all correspondence needs. GoToConnect likewise offers combination choices with a scope of different instruments, like CRM programming, help work area programming, and efficiency devices, permitting organizations to smooth out their work process. Adaptable settings, for example, call directing standards and hold music, make it simple to fit the product to fit the particular necessities of your business. At last, GoToConnect offers reasonable estimating plans that can oblige different business needs and spending plans, including a let loose arrangement that backings to three clients.

CONS

Restricted revealing choices: While GoToConnect offers essential announcing highlights, a few clients have detailed restricted choices as far as cutting edge examination and information perception.Restricted customization choices: While GoToConnect offers some customization choices, for example, call steering rules, a few clients have detailed restricted choices concerning marking and appearance.Expectation to learn and adapt for certain highlights: While GoToConnect is for the most part easy to understand, a few clients have detailed an expectation to learn and adapt as far as setting up and modifying specific elements, for example, call steering rules.Restricted client service: While GoToConnect offers client care, a few clients have revealed significant delays and trouble arriving at a delegate.Restricted free arrangement: While GoToConnect offers a free arrangement, it is restricted as far as the quantity of clients and elements accessible.

Amber

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

The Customer Service Is Outstanding!

It has been amazing! Again, we have never had any of the issues with dropped calls or static on the line that we have had with other VOIP companies.

PROS

The thing I like most about this software is it doesn't malfunction or break! We have been with other VOIP companies and have experienced dropped calls, static, silence, etc as the norm. But not with Jive! I have never had a dropped call or an issue with static. The only time I have ever had to call in to tech support was when I needed help setting something up. My wait time to speak with someone has always been less than 3 minutes, each tech support agent is equally knowledgeable and if I couldn't figure out how to do what they were suggesting, they would log on to my computer and show me how to do it. I love this company!

CONS

There is nothing I dislike about this software. I have never had any issues and Jive makes my life easier as I don't have to deal with phone issues. If the phones are down, it is a major issue for our company.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Connect

Dropped calls, static, when diagnosing the issue they always blamed our phones or server. Even after we replaced them with their phones and their recommended server we still had the same issues.

Colin

Reviewed June 2018

Good, almost great.

PROS

Integration into our dental practice management software. Curved Hero. Text messaging evolution has gotten better, but need improvement.

CONS

Two things: 1) They are constantly having issues with their text message system. I heard they are thinking of cutting the system altogether. I think that would be a big mistake. Jive just needs to figure it out. We use it all the time to communicate with my patients. If they drop this software, we would probably change providers. I don't want to. 2) customer support emails: they need to summarize the issues in their emails asking if the issue has been resolved. I have many staff members and from time to time they call Jive to help with an issue. I see Jive respond asking if everything is fixed, which is great, but I don't know what is fixed. It would be great, if in the follow up email, Jive would include: 1) a summary of the problem 2) who called it in 3) who is fixing the issue 4) what was done to fix it 5) then ask if everything is good That type of response would be impressive and I don't think it would take much to make that happen. 3) Extra emphasis on the text option - fix it, DON'T drop it. Thx.

Matthewq

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Chief Clerk

We are managing individual productivity better with the monitoring capabilities Jive offers and the reassurance and reliability of record keeping and management of incoming and outgoing calls has been a terrific safety net with customers. Customer service/tech support is perhaps the absolute best feature of the service. The technicians are outstanding, knowledgeable, friendly and professional and always aware of the pressure on our end to resolve issues quickly and effectively. And the follow up is truly exceptional, I have never, ever experienced this level of support from any company. In this regard the company is truly outstanding. I recommend Jive to my business colleagues and wholeheartedly endorse the service and software. To say it makes my job responsibilities more effective and more pleasant would be a gross understatement. I would give Jive my highest recommendation of any vendor we deal with.

PROS

It has features which are very useful. 1. Monitoring individual user time and calls 2. Complete lists of incoming and outgoing calls to particular numbers 3. The easy ability to change the ring group from the receptionist to all users 4. Regular service updates on service issues

CONS

Nothing. It is exactly what we need and want

Jay

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Superior Customer Service and a Service to Match

GoToConnect has replaced our previous service provider with superior customer service, an incredible amount of features (particularly for a small business), and excellent phone service for a very reasonable price.

PROS

Disclaimer: we have only just started using GoToConnect. I will set a reminder for six months from now to reevaluate this review, but unless something drastic happens, I have nothing but praise. Starting out with the most impressive first, GoToConnect offers a dedicated onboarding team to assist with everything from receiving your hardware order, configuring the system to suit your business' needs, discovering features that you didn't even know you needed, all the way through porting your number from your previous provider and verifying that everything works as expected. I placed my order for service and hardware on Tuesday 8/10 and received the hardware on 8/11. I had the system mostly configured by Friday 8/13 and completely configured by the following Tuesday using a temporary number with the help of the onboarding team. The only problem was that there was a minimum 14 day wait period to port the number over that we needed to wait for in order to have the full service active! The service itself has been dependable and top quality with very clear audio and excellent usability.

CONS

The only downside that we have experienced so far is the intra-company messaging. It is only available on the desktop app and is not very dependable, requiring the use of a secondary messaging software such as Skype for messaging.

Reason for choosing GoTo Connect

Feedback from a current service user as well as a very good deal on the deskphone hardware.

Logan