What are Squaretalk users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Squaretalk software through verified user reviews

• icon"The very quick response time, the quality of the service, and the Efficiency resulted in a productive collaboration."
  • icon"I like that you can integrate it with the current programs you have. The agents are able to call with ease and rarely run into issues."
  • icon"The Squaretalk Platform is a top-notch program and I would recommend it to anyone in my network. Our QA team said it’s easy to pull calls to review."
  • icon"Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore."
  • icon"Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it."
  • icon"Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows."

Browse all Squaretalk Reviews

• Have you used Squaretalk and would like to share your experience with others?

Russell

March 2022

These guys are seriously AWESOME!!!

After going through over 20 demos. I really liked how they got straight to the point and demo'ed their system very quickly. Most other companies took weeks just to respond. I don't know about you, but if I'm buying a software that help my clients get ahold of me super easily, then I'd expect that company to also do the same. Its very weird to reach out to predictive dialing companies and then they take so long to get back. SquareTalk got right on the phone with us and did several demos to show us every feature.

Pros

I spent weeks doing demos on over 25 predictive dialers and SquareTalk was by far the best. They treat you very well and have a great support team. I really couldn't say anything better about these guys.

Cons

They really don't have any cons. I liked everything.

Reasons for choosing Squaretalk

The people that work for the company.

Reasons for switching to Squaretalk

Squaretalk gets out sales reps on way more talk time then 3cx did.

Response from Squaretalk

Thanks for the kind words! We are glad you had a pleasant experience and we will do our best to continue in the same spirit. Reach out anytime if you have any questions or need assistance.

Replied March 2022

Jay

Amazing Software, Amazing Support

I have been working with Matrix for a few years now. As a sales professional, I came across dozens of solutions that are either pre-built or highly configurable (which usually requires a lot of IT assistance and end up being implemented poorly). The amazing thing about SquareTalk and its Matrix is, they were able to take something that must be highly configurable, sophisticated and complex and turn it into a super compatible and clear software. In addition, SquareTalk's onboarding and customer success teams went out of their way to integrate the solution with the business tools that we are using (including some that it was not designed for) and made make sure that everything, to the smallest resolutions, works perfectly. No need to mention that on the user/agent side, everything is nearly flawless. Amazing UX. Very professional team. Amazing product. I am very satisfied with Matrix and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Out of the box solution! Matrix is a predictive dialer that allows a crazy sales leader like myself to adjust it to the smallest resolutions of our out-of-the-box methodologies.

Cons

UI could be improved on the admin side. The agent side is nearly perfect.

Reasons for choosing Squaretalk

SquareTalk was the only one that was willing to make a full integration with ALL of our business tools at a reasonable cost.

Response from Squaretalk

Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear that you are enjoying the app, and we're glad to hear that you found it easy to use. We'll continue working hard on future updates & features so that you can enjoy using Matrix even more.

Replied February 2022

Great Product For My Teams

The Squaretalk Platform has great call management and helps the team be fore efficient. We an use one program and integrate this rather than using multiple programs to complete one task. Our agents take many calls and needed this software to be able to take more calls during the day. This software helps create more business for my company and helps us continue to grow rapidly.

Pros

The Squaretalk Platform is a top-notch program and I would recommend it to anyone in my network. Our QA team said it’s easy to pull calls to review. I like that you can integrate it with the current programs you have. The agents are able to call with ease and rarely run into issues. They welcome feedback and continue to evolve the program. It is very reliable and the pricing structure fits my company and is a great deal.

Cons

The platform continues to grow and is not perfect yet. I wish it was implemented with more software platforms, but what it currently is implemented in works great for my group.

Response from Squaretalk

Thanks for the support and constructive feedback, we're so glad to hear that Squaretalk is working out for you and your team! We're constantly adding new integrations, so stay tuned for the latest releases! Don't hesitate to contact our support team if you need assistance connecting your tools through API, they will be more than happy to help.

Alexander

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

Pros

The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

Cons

It never worked. The guys couldn't like this [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

Response from Squaretalk

We're sorry to hear about the problems you were experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to help. Please reach out to us and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Replied February 2022

Kaif Ahmed

customer services our experience

overall experience with this software was good and help us a lot to increase our business revenue

Pros

the best thing which i was in search for me and my team its communication management with client and within the team its so easy and great tool

Cons

nothing as much i dislike yet and also there is not hand raised by my team for this platform so its all good

Response from Squaretalk

Thanks for the feedback, Kaif! We are delighted to hear that you found Squaretalk useful, and that it increased your revenue. We are constantly working hard to make Squaretalk an all-in-one solution that helps our users with business growth. We appreciate your time and hope you continue to enjoy our platform, and please let us know if you need any help.

Shay

the best predictive dialer yet!!!!

As a buisness development manager for several big companies, along the way I've encountered several predictive dialers, but none of them came close to Innitels. fast, smart, litlle to none bugs, and the customer service???? the best in the field. In conclusion....you can't go wrong with Innitel, we use their services for years, and we say thank you every day for that. The interface is easy, intuative, with lots of functions, they thought about evrything. The support team is firstly, very professional, and secondly, very welcoming and nice. As for VFM...the best there is in the field, and believe me, I checked!!! The calls quality is good most of the time, better than the other providers, thats for sure. Thnak you again Innitel, for everything :-)

Pros

easy to use almost without bugs the best customer service there is intuative interface very good calls quality very good value for money

Cons

haven't found any yet

Sales Optimization

My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to manage the reps real time through the intuitive call center manager was second to none. I now saw who was on the phone, for how long, AND I have the ability to listen in real time. All this has given my sales team the tools to really succeed, maximizing the results of their efforts daily. After working with the INNITEL predictive dialer, I wonder why I didn't switch earlier, how much money my sales reps and my company must have missed out on because we didn't switch sooner. Take it from someone who has worked in phone sales for over ten years in A wide range of verticals, If you aren't working with a predictive dialer like Innitel, that means your already behind the curve.

Pros

Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Cons

Set up Integration

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Thanks david!

Replied July 2016

June 2022

fantastic communication platform with variety of tools

overall experience using this software is really amazing I requested all my staff and other teams within the organization to use this for simple and less expensive

Pros

the best thing which I love to use is customer services tools for communication and collaboration within the team and with customer

Cons

integration with other tools are quite complex but form my team there is no issue raised for this yet so its not a big deal for us

Response from Squaretalk

Thank you for your feedback, it is always helpful to hear from our users. CX is a key part of our vision, and we want to ensure that your experience with Squaretalk is as seamless as possible. Please reach out if you need help with the integrations or any other assistance.

heist

This software provides extensive reporting and analytics which is crucial to have for any call cente

Pros

- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

Cons

- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

william

Helps with the workload

Pros

One of the best telephones controlled system yet, very cost effective, great quality and faster connection help you to just focus on the customer.

Cons

it's a great technology no dought and like every other technology there is always things that can be improved on, my company is a small one still work in progress thank god I have tech guys to worry about that part, but overall the product is great.

Nicholas

Great!

Pros

Simple user face Great service Easy to maintain

Cons

Hourly stat reports Log in and off stamps

Response from Squaretalk

Thanks for your feedback and support, Nicholas! We are so glad that you find Squaretalk to be easy to use and maintain! We are constantly working on improving the user interface and adding new features, so stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Replied June 2022

everything was great! nothing to complain

Sandra

August 2022

A good system integrated into your crm

Pros

The system is easy to use, it is simple and practical. From the pms with a single click I can call my clients without having to use dialing. It has many other functions, which I don't really use, but it will certainly work for other businesses. The support is really excellent, the communication is fast and effective.

Cons

So far I have no criticism of the system; except for two brief moments when the system failed to convert the call. Specific cases, without a doubt.

Response from Squaretalk

Thanks for the feedback, Sandra! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our product. And we'll make sure to pass this review on to our support team. We are constantly updating the product with more features and offerings, so please feel free to reach out with any suggestions on how we can make your work easier!

Replied August 2022

Charles

Predictive Dialer Amazing Product by Innitel

My company has been clients of Innitel for more than 2 years, one of the reason for applying for their services was because of the Dialer. We use it every day with 4 brands and 5 offices works perfectly every day like a well oiled machine. The Dialer has solved for us many problems and has saved for us alot of money and of course manpower. Any callcenter that makes calls to clients daily must get the Innitel Predictive Dialer .

Pros

Saves Money, Saves Manpower, Saves Time, Works on Pc Phone

July 2022

A great all in one solution for our small / medium business

Highly satisfied with the performance of the platform and its features

Pros

The ability to manage all extentions and monitor performance of each.

Cons

The fact that we have to use a third party app for mobile

Reasons for choosing Squaretalk

Was able. To trial out on a poc model before getting on to a contract

Reasons for switching to Squaretalk

Poor quality calls and service

Response from Squaretalk

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our platform! Feel free to reach out if there is anything we can provide you with or if you have any ideas on how we can make Squaretalk better. We are always looking for ways to improve and would love to hear more about how we can help you grow.

Replied July 2022

Nathan

July 2016

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Pros

Integrations and flexibility

Cons

No complaints

Roee

Very good product

This company have a great product with great customer support The software is friendly and good people are behind it Software never breakdown

Pros

Always work and very friendly

Cons

Good software

Kobi

Very handy and useful

Can't see how I worked without it before, very productive has all the UI requiered for any user to easily access, calls alot of clients at the same time, and gives you fast and quick results, it's very important for any call center to have this kind of assistance. This program can make everyone's work easier, and also is very good at marketing purposes. works on all of our systems with awesome intergration.

Pros

The quick response, efficiency, and the quality.

Cons

I don't think anything is bad

Yaniv

July 2016

The most essential tool in my business today

This software has streamlined my sales process in an insurmountable way. I now get to serious potential clients efficiently and quickly giving me a real edge in a very competitive market. I could not imagine my operation without it.

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Awesome!..

Replied August 2016

Kern

EASY TO USE SOFT

Very simple and easy to use. No problems as i used to have with other providers. Work very well, even with bad internet connection. The cost is good.

Pros

EASY TO USE, RAPID, WORKS WELL

oshri

Industry: International Trade and Development

Bullmarket review

we have a good expiriense with the dialer any problem we incouter we know we have a great support team that fixing us any probem

Didier

Not Bad at all

We been experiencing Innitel since more than 6 month and it seems to work correctly, no problem with it.

Pros

It is easy to use

Cons

Nothing specially

Alex

Have tested many different solutions by far this is the best

This solution makes it easy to understand what is going on. I'm running a Call Center and have always had issues in getting reliable reports on time. This product has just greatly simplified my life.

Pros

Real time reporting made simple. Now I feel like I always know whats going on.

Enea

Industry: Capital Markets

Time used: Free Trial

I love Innitel

I have tried a bunch of companies but these guys are the best. I love their work. I wish them the best in business!

Jona

Google Drive & Innitel

We signed on as we are able to upload our lists straight from our google drive account. We used to store our lists on our PC which was unsafe. Quick and painless transition.

Pros

Great Service! 3 minutes to get a support agent on the phone. Great feature set

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

We also have Dropbox as well!

Replied July 2016