• Pros

• "Everything was easy to set up & use. Changes are simple. Support is excellent."

• "Easy to use and it's a great product. I would recommend Intermedia."

• "This product fits perfect for the size of our company with a good price"

• Cons

• "nothing. it works great. why will this not allow me to submit?"

• "Could be a little prettier on the eyes. Seems a little outdated."

• "Nothing! I truly have used this service since I started my firm. The worst thing I can think of was the early phones did not connect well to the base. But that problem has been alleviated."

Browse Intermedia Unite Reviews

Kevin Dominik from Univention North America, Inc.

Outstanding Quality and Service

Out previous provider had considerably raised their price, thus we wanted to migrate to a new solution. As we offer 24x7 support, we needed a solution, that could keep up with our requirements. We are completely satisfied with Intermedia Unite as well as with the interactions we had with Intermedia's staff.

Pros

The Hardware Phone and Softclient have an outstanding availability and quality of service, no matter whether the user works in the office, at home or on Hotel or Airport Wifi. The Administrative interface is easy to use and the combination of toll-free and local numbers give a professional appearance. The quality of the voice mail is great, and the delivery by E-Mail quick and reliable.

Cons

The integration with different Identity Management Systems for a single point of administration environment could be better. Other systems have more comprehensive group call and conference features.

Cheryl from Joy Jay Inc.

Best Tech Team on the net.

Very good experience with Intermedia Unite. They can give any size office the best product and support and that has helped our office greatly. I have the best software and techs out there for our office!

Pros

I buy software for our office based on the tech team that I talk with. If the tech team is willing to talk to me and answer my questions, then I know that the whole team wants our business. The sales teams are great but the tech team is what sales the product to me. After I purchase a product or service than I work with the tech team to make sure all is running smooth. The tech here at Intermedia Unite is the best that I have worked with and that means I can get a lot of work accomplished because I have a very good support software and team. Well worth having on my team. Best phone software out there!

Cons

The company does not have any problems with our office and we would highly recommend them to other businesses as well.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

We dropped 8x8 in a decision to have better service and care for our office This was a wise choice for our office and we have really had great experience with the Intermedia Unite team. We are well pleased with the software and the tech support! We we changed over the transition was very fast and with out a lot of hassle. This team knows how to work with business to keep their business running smoothly. We love the auto attendant feature, cloud softphone and the broadband phones. We have them as our home phone account also, that is how great they are!

Warren from Runnels Insurance

Conversion from the old platform to Unite

Pros

Not sure if there were any Pros to the software

Cons

Very difficult to program. Not user friendly. Need to be a Unite programmer to understand product. I am the end user. I was told every thing from my old platform would convert over, would be easy transition - that was not the case at all.

Laura from American Air Testing

SO much better than Microsoft's exchange services

Initially I got valid, correct answers from Sales. My billing is consistent and accurate. I had one question about billing and got an immediate, understandable answer. When the service became live it worked. It was an easy transition. No emails were missing. My team was happy. And the spam, and hacks are so much less. It's amazing.

Pros

The interface, for the most part, works. Much better than Microsoft's 365 portal. And everyone speaks English!! And calls me back!!!

Cons

The passwords. Every time I use the portal I have to change my password. The login screen doesn't look at the username; instead it inserts a random user's credentials. After that it is not possible to reuse previous passwords. This happens to my entire team.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

When I spoke with Sales I receive actionable answers immediately. The pricing was reasonable. And you're located in Mountain View (I'm in SF) so we speak the same language.

Melanie from YOEConnext

Industry: Computer Networking

Great Customer Service

I have had extreme good luck with the customer support I received. All of the agents I have talked to have been very knowledgeable and easy to understand.

Pros

The ease of which you navigate the website

Cons

Could be a little prettier on the eyes. Seems a little outdated.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

The cost per value and also the ease at which the administrative duties are performed

Nicole from Gedeón Caring Touch

Great for Virtual Office

I no longer miss important calls and I get emails daily for voicemails

Pros

How mobile and convenient it is. Offers so many components beside a reliable phone service. I can be in and out of the office remotely!

Cons

Setup process was too long . Porting process took too long

Price and efficiency

karen from Nancy Welber PC

Industry: Law Practice

Great phone system, horrible website

ugh

Pros

The phones work great, no problems working phone system, except the call history does not show up on the phone so you have to log in to the website to get a call history which is a real waste of time..

Cons

Logging in to the Intermedia website is ridiculously slow, especially in light of the fact that Intermedia is a large communications company. Getting a call history incoming and outgoing are two separate functions and not at all efficient uses of time. I have wasted many hours on Intermedia website needlessly.

Ashley from PTWM

Easy to use & Great Cust Serv Support

I love the customer service support team. They are very friendly and fix the issue the first time around. You don't have to wait for long to speak to someone to help you with your issue. I also love that our bill is the same price month over month. There are no surprises.

Pros

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say so far about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

Price, no contract that you have to get locked into.

Michael from Dartex coatings

End user

Very good response when we thought we had a problem

Pros

Easy of use and trouble free and a cost saving system

Cons

Needed outside services to implement to install which was anticipated and the cost was not that much out of execrable

Willie from All About Technology

Intermedia Unite and the VOIP solution allows us to have the flexibility that our telecommunication needs require.

Pros

The software is very useful because it doesn't require us to have physical phones in every singe area.

Cons

I have no complaints whatsoever about this product. I am totally satisfied.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

The fact that they were partners with Costco influenced my decision.

Bradford from ArmstrongPSI

Make it official

We are solving the issues or backup, data retention, data availability and a host of issues with archiving and medical industry security that is very important to our customers.

Pros

Since joining up with Intermedia, our product suite has multiplied as a result of the cloud services that are available to us. Our management tools for customers are first rate and we have the potential to continue growing based solely on the products and services provided by Intermedia. I believe this is the way for small MSPs to continue to provide services and partner with giant in cloud, data and communications expertise in the cloud. You cannot go wrong here.

Cons

We do not have any cons at this time as the software has been one of the best for what we need.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

The cohesiveness and quality of the management and system itself.

David from Gibbs Associates, Inc.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excellent Client Focused Tech Support, Regardless of the complexity or simplicity of the request

excellent

Pros

By the way, your survey should include "Consulting" as a industry. As professional technical consultants we actually work in "all' of the categories you listed. I selected architectural / engineering because I could not complete the survey until I made a selection. This selection was because our work typically includes some of this category, but certainly not all.

Cons

I have no "cons' and really find irrating that I can't take this survey unless I type something in your box. How about having an selection such as "N/A."??

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

Didn't look. Friends had done all the research so I accepted their recommendation

Angel from Nextelix Connect

THE BEST UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM WE EVER WORKED WITH

Fantastic. A one-stop solution to communicate, engage, collaborate, and produce successful business results.

Pros

This software is easy to use and implement. There is plenty of tools and resources online with clear instructions for troubleshooting and training videos. Their 24/7 support team is incredibly nice, patient, courteous, and knowledgeable; always looking to solve your concerns or needs on the first call.

Cons

Nothing I can complain yet. No system is perfect 100 percent of the time, but until now we are absolutely satisfied.

Jon from Southern Explorations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Vice President

We've been working with Intermedia for about 5 or 6 years now and have had great success with there exchange software. You can't beat there customer service and the knowledge of there level 2 engineers. We're a small business and couldn't be happier since switching from 365.

Pros

Our business primarily is run on Outlook and access to public folders. Intermedia Exchange Server with Sharepoint is extremely reliable and runs incredibly smooth every day.

Cons

We like everything about the Exchange and sharepoint interface.

Lynda from Wynn Pleasant Dentistry

Must have for all BUSINESS

Pros

I love so many thing about the software but my favorite is the Voicemail to email.

Cons

The cordless phone it comes with is too small and a bit of a nuisance to talk on. Software....no complaints

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

A friend already used Intermedia and highly recommended it to me. AND Intermedia SAVE me sooooo much money & its easy to use.

Ramesh from Cure Stat Rx

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Ahead of competetion

Pros

I like sound quality and prompt technical support.

Cons

I can not think of any thing at this time.

Costco

Janet from Cedar Grove Counseling, Inc,

I'm glad we found INtermedia

Exceptional support staff and it is so easy to add or remove service. At times it is difficult to find what you are looking for in the help database but the support is just a call away if needed.

Pros

The ease of use and the availability of having both phone and office software available in one location.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the phone connection is dependent on the internet quality at any given moment. This is not a reflection on the phone itself.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

Truth in advertising. Quality service, reasonable price, and exceptional support.

Lindsay from Evolution Real Estate

Perfect for small business

Pros

The time invested for the initial set up was minimal and I received the support needed to customize my product for my business. The monthly cost is well within my budget and the ability for the system to grow with my business was hands down the biggest deciding factor.

Cons

No real cons with the system. The system is very robust so I do need support when customizing but the support is always there.

Kim from Wahlstrom Associates Inc.

Excellent product and service

Excellent experience.

Pros

Everything. It’s easy to use and make changes and it has a fantastic customer service

Cons

I Wish you were providers of internet service. Any plans to do that?

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

I like the presentation of the product and the professional work done by CSR From the loud Concierge Onboarding Team. As I said excellent customer service .

James from Jemcreations

Best Exchange Support Offerred

Pros

The best option is I can use this software on multiple computers and not worry about syncing my emails. I have the contact and calendar on my mobile devices and do not have to worry about syncing them either. This is the best option I found in using a communication tool like Outlook.

Cons

In some cases the implementation can be difficult and I see that sometimes my contacts start to disappear.

James from Divergence Analysis Inc

Intermedia is a great deal for a small company

I almost never call customer service, but when I do I get a quick response and solve any issues with courtesy.

Pros

The features are suitable for small companies and inexpensive. Customer service is always polite, professional, and fast.

Cons

It does require continuous internet feed, so if the internet is down you have no phone service.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

Best solution. Best price. Best customer service by far.

Lynne from The Jurek Law Group, PLLC

Best in Quality and Service

I am a customer forever!

Pros

The flexibility and the service. They respond quickly to concerns and they go over and beyond for customer satisfaction.

Louis from Select Advisors

better, Cheaper

we replaced legacy email hosting and realized we were being grossly overcharged. our cost went down 75%+.

Pros

it works and is much cheaper than what it replaced.

Cons

nothing. it works great. why will this not allow me to submit?

best and cheapest.

Steve from A.G. Layne, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Superior technical support every time, period.

Pros

Ease of use and the many features it offers our organization. The best technical support that is always geared to our success.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about Intermedia. Their product is easy to understand and use and the tech support is superior to any other software company I have experienced.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

Greatest full service package that has made our operation much easier and fulfilled all our expectations.

ROD from Rod Yumul Bookkeeping & Tax Services

Customer review

As of this writing, I have no reason to switch to any other phone service.

Pros

Excellent HD voice quality. Tech support is quick and tech support people are knowledgeable.

Cons

Not Intermedia fault but industry woes, way too many robo calls.

Carlotta from Realty world Westcamp

Exchange

I was spending about 4 hours to add and delete users. It just took a few minutes for Intermedia support, Rep, to do it

Pros

Easy to use and useful to my office. I like that I can reach it anywhere I am at.

Cons

there is actually nothing to dislike. Every time I need support, it is there for me.

Tara from Williamson Family Medicine

Phun and Phriendly Phone service!

So far, its been wonderful. While we had decent communication options in the past this service has been amazing overall!

Pros

The accessibility from outside the office and ease of use with other hardware.

Cons

Honestly, there is not anything that sticks out in my mind. Our office started when Intermedia was a bit new so we got to kind of learn and develop together.

Anthony from Parksonic LLC

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great software and team support.

Pros

This product fits perfect for the size of our company with a good price

Cons

Since it is an internet service, the system can be questionable depending on the signal coverage.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

The variety of options and features that can be used

Grace from Bandwidth Capital

Reliable Performance & Outstanding Support

Pros

The software (Outlook) is easy & reliable

Cons

What's not to like? Intermedia does a great job.

Betty from Steven Leibel, P.C.

Intermedia VOIP Survey

Changing phone systems to suit firm's personal needs. Customer service is outstanding in that regard.

Pros

Ease of Use and customer service responsiveness

Cons

Nothing stands out. It works for our firm if you want to use it in the place of a receptionist or with one.

William from Places Associates, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Places Associates review

Secure information storage and access

Pros

Security and ease of use and access to information

Cons

Information is resident on hard drives and uses a lot of space

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

Works with our small office and needs, cost is reasonable for our size firm.

James from Perry Johnson Companies

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great professional partner

Great support staff. Critical to our success.

Pros

Ease of use. Professional team. They actually follow up on issues. Strongly recommend them a your next business partner.

Cons

No concerns at this time. I have personally not experienced any issues.

Charlie from Obelisk Consulting, Inc.

Best platform, best interface, best customer service hands down!

Pros

The hosted services, the management control panel, and the customer service/tech support.

Cons

Nothing. Literally not a thing. Intermedia's hosting platform outperforms all others, imho, and it's tech support definitely does.

Carlla from Pleasant Touch Dental

Review for Intermedia

Pros

It catches and quarantines problem emails or suspicious emails etc. It is a really good product. Definitely does its job.

Cons

It can be time consuming going through the reports but it is for the benefit of my company.

JANET from GONZALEZ INSURANCE GROUP

INTERMEDIA PHONE/FAX SERVICE

Pros

THE EASE AND CONVENIENCE OF USE AND SUPPORT

Cons

WE WISH WE COULD HAVE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION OF THE FAX SENT. WHO IT WENT TO AND WHEN IT WAS RECEIVED. INSTEAD OF GOING TO WEBSITE AND COPYING AND PASTING THE CONFIRMATION. ALSO, IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD SEND MULTIPLE ITEMS IN ONE FAX AND NOT ALL STREAMED TOGETHER.

COST AND SERVICES PROVIDED

Lucas from Fisher’s Technology

Support

Always a positive experience

Pros

Great support. I really like the elevate app and how it rings my cellphone when I’m away from my desk.

Cons

Nothing I love it and would not chance anything

Ease of use

John from Think Channel

Pros

Complete solution delivered by one provider. Well integrated. Well supported. Continually upgraded with new features and functionality.

Cons

There really isn't anything I can think of.

Ken from Guarantee Mortgage

Great Service - Reliable

Pros

Excellent Service. No long hold times. Seems to be based locally for service.

Cons

Not proactive when the system is down keeping clients informed of resolution status.

Hugh from WeCareMD

Great Software, even better customer service!

Great company from sales to service.

Pros

Easy to use and it's a great product. I would recommend Intermedia.

Cons

Talk to my Practice Manager, she has some suggestions

Lynn from Forza Insights Group, LLC

Industry: Market Research

Love Intermedia

Intermedia simply solved our need to accommodate business partners in different areas of the country in a seamless and invisible fashion.

Pros

Everything was easy to set up & use. Changes are simple. Support is excellent.

Cons

The blinking red light on the phone when it is not in use for some time.

Reasons for Choosing Intermedia Unite

Better flexibility, cost and support

Juliet from Casa de Salud

Excellent

Extremely happy

Pros

Terrible Support. Support team didn’t even know the system.

Cons

No cons about this system. Everything is great

Albert from St. Mary Catholic Church & Outreach Center

Problem Resolution

Connection and down issues.

Pros

It is quickly and easily used to identify and resolve problems.

Cons

I do not have any issues with the software.

Louie from itravel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Product - Great Service

Fantastic

Pros

Use and after sales support - its great - another level

Cons

Nothing - serves all of purposes well as per our requirements

Michael from Falk Chiropractic Wellness and Weightloss

Ease of use

Pros

Don't have to waste money on unwanted faxes

Cons

I have nothing negative concerning software

Mike from A1 Shredding Inc

Great produt

Pros

Very user friendly to work with on a from day to day.

Cons

I am not a big phone person is the biggest thing for me, but if I have to say something I would say that being tethered to a phone would be one. But I'm working though it....

David from GRAVETT AND GRAVETT LLC

Future is here

Good monetary value. Got my phone number that the other company was refusing to transport. Always customer friendly. Allowed me to drop services the other company was holding me hostage with.

Pros

All the different features that are included

Cons

Sometimes people I am talking to say I am in a tunnel. Not always.

What we should have

Steven from Global Online Computers Inc

Unite is a life saver

We are taking SMB's to the next level and giving our clients a product that is exceptional for our company base.

Pros

The program is excellent and very easy to use.

Cons

Nothing at the moment, we have not had any issues currently so far so good.

Terilynn from Harry Katz Insurance Services

New Phone System and Options

We are new on the system and I am sure I will have a lot more to say in the future. Right now, we are up and running in a very short period of time with the functions and options we need to better service our clients.

Pros

We have only been on the software for a matter of days. I've had to fix or get our options set up for how we want everything to work. At first I could not find what I needed. I made my list, and called Support. Every single question and function was answered and we got it set up. The Tech took the time to show me just where to go and how the changes were made. This was perfect for what I need to do. He made it easy.

Cons

So far I have not found that I can't find an option to do what I need it to do.

Vinny from Powerhouse Dynamics

Office 365 via Intermedia

Very professional

Pros

Transitioned from exchange to o365 - onboarding team made the process seamless

Cons

Could have better ongoing training/support

Price and existing relationship

Michael from Caring For Kids and Parents

Intermedia ease of use

Excellent

Pros

We were looking for an exchange service after our local exchange needed to be upgraded, and found Intermedia. They had what I thought was a lot of experience in cloud email exchange services.

Cons

Don't really think that I have an answer to give on this one.