What are Intermedia Unite users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Intermedia Unite software through verified user reviews

• icon"This product fits perfect for the size of our company with a good price."
  • icon"The quality of the voice mail is great, and the delivery by E-Mail quick and reliable."
  • icon"Well worth having on my team. Best phone software out there."
  • icon"It does require continuous internet feed, so if the internet is down you have no phone service."
  • icon"Difficulty in answering calls from mobile device. Often cannot get the call and have to call back."
  • icon"Since it is an internet service, the system can be questionable depending on the signal coverage."

Browse all Intermedia Unite Reviews

• Have you used Intermedia Unite and would like to share your experience with others?

Kevin Dominik

Outstanding Quality and Service

Out previous provider had considerably raised their price, thus we wanted to migrate to a new solution. As we offer 24x7 support, we needed a solution, that could keep up with our requirements. We are completely satisfied with Intermedia Unite as well as with the interactions we had with Intermedia's staff.

Pros

The Hardware Phone and Softclient have an outstanding availability and quality of service, no matter whether the user works in the office, at home or on Hotel or Airport Wifi. The Administrative interface is easy to use and the combination of toll-free and local numbers give a professional appearance. The quality of the voice mail is great, and the delivery by E-Mail quick and reliable.

Cons

The integration with different Identity Management Systems for a single point of administration environment could be better. Other systems have more comprehensive group call and conference features.

Cheryl

Best Tech Team on the net.

Very good experience with Intermedia Unite. They can give any size office the best product and support and that has helped our office greatly. I have the best software and techs out there for our office!

Pros

I buy software for our office based on the tech team that I talk with. If the tech team is willing to talk to me and answer my questions, then I know that the whole team wants our business. The sales teams are great but the tech team is what sales the product to me. After I purchase a product or service than I work with the tech team to make sure all is running smooth. The tech here at Intermedia Unite is the best that I have worked with and that means I can get a lot of work accomplished because I have a very good support software and team. Well worth having on my team. Best phone software out there!

Cons

The company does not have any problems with our office and we would highly recommend them to other businesses as well.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

We dropped 8x8 in a decision to have better service and care for our office This was a wise choice for our office and we have really had great experience with the Intermedia Unite team. We are well pleased with the software and the tech support! We we changed over the transition was very fast and with out a lot of hassle. This team knows how to work with business to keep their business running smoothly. We love the auto attendant feature, cloud softphone and the broadband phones. We have them as our home phone account also, that is how great they are!

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

Our company needed better tech support and a software team that wanted with our business. We needed to have techs that were dedicated to our business that is United States based. Techs in the United States makes our business a priority.

Danny

Industry: Consumer Electronics

NOT Phone orientated .... But it works

The phone works decently, but it seems as if they do not focus on phone calls as much as their other services

Pros

Phone calls consistenrtly go through, good call qualities, good customer service

Cons

Recent calls dont show which calls were incoming and outgoing, no text threads, no option to switch to a direct number and make a call unless you go through the settings online change it and then try to make the call

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

And no reason in particular

Mightycall sucks so bad that I would rather lose $100 than give them $40

Desmond

Great solution for our team that saves us $$$ too!

I am so pleased. Everyone in the office appreciates the functionality of the product, especially now that we are 'remoting' more and more. The ability to video conference on the fly is a lifesaver for our team; we can get our work done -- but stay 'connected' a bit more than just a traditional phone.

Pros

The best thing for us was implementing this just before the pandemic hit. We needed better unified communications and hosted phones for our team. The Intermedia onramp team was awesome, we had a single rep guiding us along -- which helped the consistency of the process. The setup was easier than we expected, the software easy to use once setup properly -- and it saves us $$$ every month.

Cons

The support, although seldom required -- can be a bit slow. Granted -- when you have trouble with your phones you want immediate help. The key, however -- is that when help is reached -- they seem to get us fixed-up in a jiffy.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

Our decision was based on reading a lot of reviews, -- but mostly based on the trust we have for a vendor of ours who has worked with Intermedia. He had used it for quite a while -- and gave us a very realistic overview of the products -- and the required implementation.

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

Our PBX was outdated -- and we knew there was technology 'out there' that could make us better.

Laura

SO much better than Microsoft's exchange services

Initially I got valid, correct answers from Sales. My billing is consistent and accurate. I had one question about billing and got an immediate, understandable answer. When the service became live it worked. It was an easy transition. No emails were missing. My team was happy. And the spam, and hacks are so much less. It's amazing.

Pros

The interface, for the most part, works. Much better than Microsoft's 365 portal. And everyone speaks English!! And calls me back!!!

Cons

The passwords. Every time I use the portal I have to change my password. The login screen doesn't look at the username; instead it inserts a random user's credentials. After that it is not possible to reuse previous passwords. This happens to my entire team.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

When I spoke with Sales I receive actionable answers immediately. The pricing was reasonable. And you're located in Mountain View (I'm in SF) so we speak the same language.

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

Not a day went by when something didn't go wrong with Office 365 with Exchange. Not a week went by when a client didn't receive a hacked invoice demanding payment to an account in Africa. Support seldom called me back and when they did, all they did was ask me questions and never ONCE did they give me the correct answer. And they kept me waiting on the phone for hours and days. Truly a terrible experience.

Melanie

Industry: Computer Networking

Great Customer Service

I have had extreme good luck with the customer support I received. All of the agents I have talked to have been very knowledgeable and easy to understand.

Pros

The ease of which you navigate the website

Cons

Could be a little prettier on the eyes. Seems a little outdated.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

The cost per value and also the ease at which the administrative duties are performed

Nicole

Great for Virtual Office

I no longer miss important calls and I get emails daily for voicemails

Pros

How mobile and convenient it is. Offers so many components beside a reliable phone service. I can be in and out of the office remotely!

Cons

Setup process was too long . Porting process took too long

Price and efficiency

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

Previous provider was not reliable and efficient with internet signal. I missed too many calls on Ooma

karen

Industry: Law Practice

Great phone system, horrible website

ugh

Pros

The phones work great, no problems working phone system, except the call history does not show up on the phone so you have to log in to the website to get a call history which is a real waste of time..

Cons

Logging in to the Intermedia website is ridiculously slow, especially in light of the fact that Intermedia is a large communications company. Getting a call history incoming and outgoing are two separate functions and not at all efficient uses of time. I have wasted many hours on Intermedia website needlessly.

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

the phone service wasn't great, but the call history and website were much better than Intermedia's

Willie

Intermedia Unite and the VOIP solution allows us to have the flexibility that our telecommunication needs require.

Pros

The software is very useful because it doesn't require us to have physical phones in every singe area.

Cons

I have no complaints whatsoever about this product. I am totally satisfied.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

The fact that they were partners with Costco influenced my decision.

Cost

Charlie

Best platform, best interface, best customer service hands down!

Pros

The hosted services, the management control panel, and the customer service/tech support.

Cons

Nothing. Literally not a thing. Intermedia's hosting platform outperforms all others, imho, and it's tech support definitely does.

Ashley

Easy to use & Great Cust Serv Support

I love the customer service support team. They are very friendly and fix the issue the first time around. You don't have to wait for long to speak to someone to help you with your issue. I also love that our bill is the same price month over month. There are no surprises.

Pros

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say so far about the software.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

Price, no contract that you have to get locked into.

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

With Vocalocity our bill month over month would differ. There cust serv team was terrible. We would get dropped calls and poor quality over the phone. When we switched it was so easy and Intermedia walked us through the set up and getting our office up and running again. That was 2 years ago. Our bill is the same month over month. Customer Service team is very knowledgeable and there hold time is minimal.

Bradford

Make it official

We are solving the issues or backup, data retention, data availability and a host of issues with archiving and medical industry security that is very important to our customers.

Pros

Since joining up with Intermedia, our product suite has multiplied as a result of the cloud services that are available to us. Our management tools for customers are first rate and we have the potential to continue growing based solely on the products and services provided by Intermedia. I believe this is the way for small MSPs to continue to provide services and partner with giant in cloud, data and communications expertise in the cloud. You cannot go wrong here.

Cons

We do not have any cons at this time as the software has been one of the best for what we need.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

The cohesiveness and quality of the management and system itself.

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

Cumbersome managing many environment locally.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excellent Client Focused Tech Support, Regardless of the complexity or simplicity of the request

excellent

Pros

By the way, your survey should include "Consulting" as a industry. As professional technical consultants we actually work in "all' of the categories you listed. I selected architectural / engineering because I could not complete the survey until I made a selection. This selection was because our work typically includes some of this category, but certainly not all.

Cons

I have no "cons' and really find irrating that I can't take this survey unless I type something in your box. How about having an selection such as "N/A."??

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

Didn't look. Friends had done all the research so I accepted their recommendation

Started Consulting business

End user

Very good response when we thought we had a problem

Pros

Easy of use and trouble free and a cost saving system

Cons

Needed outside services to implement to install which was anticipated and the cost was not that much out of execrable

100% over them

Randy

Great Solutions that Grows as You Grow

I would choose this service provider again. They also offer great pricing on hardware which is an added benefit.

Pros

Robust, crisp (requires strong internet solution), easy to use, great value. It's easy to use and the customer support was very helpful setting up the system. Technical support is also easy to reach and great to work with to resolve any issues that may occur.

Cons

I don't have a lot to compare this to but the service I've received over the years keeps me with this Intermedia. It was easy to add lines, including an 800 number. The only con I have isn't related to Intermedia. However, the con is for VOiP vs a land line.

Matthew

Intermedia Unite Cloud PBX defeats older PBX systems with a few catches

Cost effectiveness for this system will meet or beat most older PBX systems run through a local Internet/Phone Service Provider. Also one of the greatest features is that the hardware refresh desired to match the new system integration is INCLUDED in the upfront costs so all of your phones are replaced with no direct cost to you the client. This will change if you pull out of contract (this is a month to month service so no long term contracts) time frame in less than approximately two years (my understanding from the sales folks). Great customer service team!

Pros

Very simple to utilize, and has a great integration team mindframe. Will work diligently to ensure that your initial deployment is on task and functioning as desired. Intuitive UI allows for a simple yet robust change management sweet with extreme added granularity for call queuing, marketing management in call and IVR systems. Auto attendant simplifies FAQ style reception while freeing up time for your staff.

Cons

Roadmapping appears to be very close to the chest, and many of the insights into the possible data availability are currently lacking. Also lack of contact/call center capability to allow for call based, or member/customer based issue triage. Limited CRM integration capability at this time, but supposedly on the road map for the future.

Angel

THE BEST UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM WE EVER WORKED WITH

Fantastic. A one-stop solution to communicate, engage, collaborate, and produce successful business results.

Pros

This software is easy to use and implement. There is plenty of tools and resources online with clear instructions for troubleshooting and training videos. Their 24/7 support team is incredibly nice, patient, courteous, and knowledgeable; always looking to solve your concerns or needs on the first call.

Cons

Nothing I can complain yet. No system is perfect 100 percent of the time, but until now we are absolutely satisfied.

Jon

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Vice President

We've been working with Intermedia for about 5 or 6 years now and have had great success with there exchange software. You can't beat there customer service and the knowledge of there level 2 engineers. We're a small business and couldn't be happier since switching from 365.

Pros

Our business primarily is run on Outlook and access to public folders. Intermedia Exchange Server with Sharepoint is extremely reliable and runs incredibly smooth every day.

Cons

We like everything about the Exchange and sharepoint interface.

Public Folders

Lynda

Must have for all BUSINESS

Pros

I love so many thing about the software but my favorite is the Voicemail to email.

Cons

The cordless phone it comes with is too small and a bit of a nuisance to talk on. Software....no complaints

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

A friend already used Intermedia and highly recommended it to me. AND Intermedia SAVE me sooooo much money & its easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

I HATE ATT with a vengeance. ATT adds stress to my business and the constant telemarketing calls are such a nuisance

Ramesh

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Ahead of competetion

Pros

I like sound quality and prompt technical support.

Cons

I can not think of any thing at this time.

Costco

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

Poor quality and support.

Janet

I'm glad we found INtermedia

Exceptional support staff and it is so easy to add or remove service. At times it is difficult to find what you are looking for in the help database but the support is just a call away if needed.

Pros

The ease of use and the availability of having both phone and office software available in one location.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the phone connection is dependent on the internet quality at any given moment. This is not a reflection on the phone itself.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

Truth in advertising. Quality service, reasonable price, and exceptional support.

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

The price and to combine three companies into one.

Lindsay

Perfect for small business

Pros

The time invested for the initial set up was minimal and I received the support needed to customize my product for my business. The monthly cost is well within my budget and the ability for the system to grow with my business was hands down the biggest deciding factor.

Cons

No real cons with the system. The system is very robust so I do need support when customizing but the support is always there.

Kim

Excellent product and service

Excellent experience.

Pros

Everything. It’s easy to use and make changes and it has a fantastic customer service

Cons

I Wish you were providers of internet service. Any plans to do that?

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

I like the presentation of the product and the professional work done by CSR From the loud Concierge Onboarding Team. As I said excellent customer service .

Reasons for switching to Intermedia Unite

Terrible company. Terrible product ant the customer service is the worst. You loose at least one day making phone calls to complaint every month. The worst service ever!

Best Exchange Support Offerred

Pros

The best option is I can use this software on multiple computers and not worry about syncing my emails. I have the contact and calendar on my mobile devices and do not have to worry about syncing them either. This is the best option I found in using a communication tool like Outlook.

Cons

In some cases the implementation can be difficult and I see that sometimes my contacts start to disappear.

Intermedia is a great deal for a small company

I almost never call customer service, but when I do I get a quick response and solve any issues with courtesy.

Pros

The features are suitable for small companies and inexpensive. Customer service is always polite, professional, and fast.

Reasons for choosing Intermedia Unite

Best solution. Best price. Best customer service by far.

Intermedia Unite