• Pros

• "Easy to use and functional. The sound quality is excellent."

• "Great Customer Service! Easy to use and versatile. "

• "Easy to use and fits with our workflow very well"

• Cons

• "I really was looking forward to the recording feature, but that has had issues on the dashboard, though I can do it from my cell."

• "The only con we've experienced is that the app is not fully functional right now. We look forward to when it's more developed!"

• "There was a slight learning curve, but that is to be expected with any new system."

Browse Intulse Reviews

Byron from Thrivent Financial

How Intulse Changed My Business

Pros

Intulse has completely changed the way I run my business. With multiple office locations and multiple part time employees, I need a unified phone solution that allows one person to pick up where another left off. Intulse says, "We can do that!" Now, when someone calls my business, three physical phones ring along with two additional softphones (phones that run on iPhone or android) If, a voicemail is left - that voicemail is pushed to multiple email accounts so that response time is minimized - this has changed how I do business. Intulse has been one of the greatest answers to prayer my business has had. Thank you INTULSE!

Cons

What do I like least? That I tried to solve this problem on my own and not spend the money. Of all the overhead my business has, INTULSE isn't going away - the benefits that it provides very much outweigh the cost - and really, Intulse is quite affordable

Response from Intulse

Replied August 2018

Byron, We are very humbled by your gracious review and kind words! We do what we do everyday for the very reasons you have stated; to help SMB's thrive and experience efficiency and increased capacity simply by leveraging the solutions we make available.

Lauren from RFS Health

Helped cut down costs and saved time

I found Intulse when our business experienced a significant uptick in call volume after securing a marketing agreement with a strategic partner. This presented new challenges since our employees mostly work out of separate offices or remotely. We needed to streamline communication between remote team members and track all client contact quickly and easily so that clients and leads did not fall through the cracks. With Intulse integrating with our CRM, ourteam was able to take on more client call volume regardless of their location, all while cutting down the time needed to find and manage that client's record and notes.

Pros

The integrations have saved me an incredible amount of money. Running a small business, expenses are always top of mind but during this initial growth phase, it can be difficult to find a new salary in the budget to help manage the growing administrative burdens. I made it a point to build our tech stack based on integrations between platforms so automation could replace the need to invest in more human capital. Its integrations with my other platforms has allowed me to be more productive at a fraction of the cost of hiring a new admin. And speaking of costs, they are not the only VoIP provider I vetted that could integrate with other platforms. But they were by far the most flexible and competitively priced for more value than I had anticipated. Frequent update and new features is another great pro to this company. As I mentioned, they are really very responsive to feedback and I've seen multiple updates in the past 8 months that solved minor issues I found and more. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Cons

The mobile app may be the only thing I feel needs work. A recent update was just released though and I haven't had a chance to fully explore the upgrade. But to be able to use the virtual phone through my cell phone without any degradation in call quality would be a tremendous positive for me and I'm frequently on the road.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Lauren, So thankful for your excellent review! It's stories like yours that keep our team encouraged and confirm for us that we are on the right track and accomplishing our mission of providing exceptional service, support, and leading edge technology making a positive difference the bottom line of SMB's. We are working on that native mobile component you mention so stay tuned, it's just around the corner! Thanks again and all the best!

Jess from B3 Wealth Strategies

Highly recommend

Pros

Everything with Intulse has been a breath of fresh air compared to our previous provider. The phones are easy to use and the dashboard is very functional. It's allowed us to work more collaboratively as a team in our office and it's made it much easier for us while working remotely. We were very stressed about the set up because of the mess left behind from our previous provider, but everything went very smoothly and the Intulse team executed a perfect set up for us. With the few initial hiccups we ran into, the support team was fantastic and provided exceptional help. When calling in, it felt like the call was a customized experience and I always felt like the support team cared about helping and made sure the call ended with a solution each time. Plus, the CRM integration is a feature that we couldn't pass up and it makes all of our jobs so much easier.

Josalynn from Montgomery Taylor Wealth Management

Industry: Investment Management

Almost the whole enchilada!

The overall experience has been fantastic. I've had to have a bit of a difficult setup for our phones, because each employee has their quick keys setup depending on their position in the company and who they interact with the most. On top of that, we had a couple employees become remote - so we had to rearrange the extension numbers for a handful of the phones. It took a few times to get it right, but the Intulse team was great in helping get it all figured out and working. We also really like the special toggle button they gave our admin team for when we have to close for a day or afternoon. It lets us toggle on/off a special voicemail message that explains our temporary close for the day just the way my boss wants it.

Pros

The dashboard that the company provides is great. I use it daily, and have introduced others in my company to it and they are beginning to use it all the time, too. I like the call feature that I can just copy a phone number from our CRM to the dashboard and hit call and the phone will automatically start calling the number. That's the big thing that has the other employees here using it besides the faxing from the dashboard. They made that real easy and the bookkeeper uses it all the time. Besides that, the app on the android is easy to use. We've implemented it with one of our remote employees, and we also wrote it into our emergency plan for use during times when we cannot get to our office due to some emergency.

Cons

I was hoping the chrome extension would work already. I know I'm already used to copying and pasting from our CRM into the call box in the dashboard, but I was really hoping the "click to call" feature was working for our office because most of our professional staff does not use the dashboard, and that would help them immensely. But, you win some and lose some. The other thing is it'd be nice if I could manage the extension setup on the phones, but I'm alright with having to go to them all the time to update them.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Josalynn, Thanks so much for your great review! There have been a few enhancements to the Dashboard that I think you will like, including a Virtual phone. As far as the click to dial in Chrome...that should be working as it is a Chrome extension. All of your phone numbers in Redtail should be click to dial as well. Please reach out to support and they will work through this with you to be sure you are benefiting form all of the features, not just most of them! Thanks again,

James from EK Bare

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Lacking Speed

Overall, I would give Intulse 3 stars out of 5. Seems serviceable most of the time, but I would not say it is an excellent product.

Pros

Frankly, I am not a huge fan of the software so it is difficult for me to decide what I like most. For the most part, it works best when under no stress. To clarify, as long as I am getting a single call, Intulse works well. Dropped calls are occasional, and call quality is generally acceptable.

Cons

The software does not seem to hold up well when our business is receiving multiple calls at once. To be fair, I do not know if the issue is with the Intulse software, or the actual phone hardware we are using. If I am on a call, and another call rings in it is very difficult to switch between calls. I experience constant delays, and it results in missed calls. I work much quicker than the software, so in high stress situations I get stuck waiting for my phone to catch up with me.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi James, Appreciate your review and candid feedback. I can say that the lacking speed and challenges with multiple calls is not normal and I would encourage you to reach out to our support team to determine if there is something that can be adjusted to help you be more efficient and productive. Thanks so much.

Joel from Eagle Business Software

Great product at a great price!

Pros

The software is easy to use, support is responsive and helpful. Setup was a breeze. The folks over at Intulse made it easy to setup. We had a very small window from the time we made the decision to go with the system until the time we needed to be live before busy season hit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team over there were all fantastic about getting the stuff we needed to us, and then were very prompt in handling it when we got it back them. We met our target go-live date with ease!

Cons

As someone who used to admin phone systems for a living, there are a lot of settings I don't have access to that I was used to being able to do myself. It certainly free's up a lot of my time because when I need to do something, I have to let them know, but I can shoot an email and then move on with my day, but the "doer" in me misses being able to do it myself.

Reasons for Choosing Intulse

Combination of features and price. Microsoft Phone System couldn't provide the features we needed, and while Star2Star could provide all we needed and more, they were almost 2x more expensive than Intulse! Intulse was a perfect blend of features and price. I would strongly recommend them to anyone!

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hey Joel, Thanks so much for the stellar review! We are pleased to be able to serve your organization and glad we were able to help you guys hit your go-live deadline. Your 'cons' comment made us chuckle because we can to wanting to be a 'doer' but as you mention, most everyone of our customers appreciates the freedom and ease with which they can just 'let Intulse do it' ! Thanks so very much!

Turner from AdvisorServe

Perfect Office Phone Solution

The Intulse help desk is very knowledgeable of our phone system from hardware to software to exactly how we want our phones to work for us individually. Very intuitive dashboard experience, and hardly any hiccups with setup and ongoing maintenance. Very quick and thorough response time when we do have an issue.

Pros

The Intulse Dashboard shows you a visual map of every phone line in your system with up-to-the-second caller ID and call data.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind from a software standpoint or from a customer service standpoint. Great product and service.

Pricing structure and functionality

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Turner, Thank you so very much for the kind words. It's our mission to provide exceptional service and support so hearing this sort of feedback encourages our team so much!

Chad from Eagle Wealth Management

Intulse is a great company

After working with dozens of vendors selling many technology systems, Intulse is at the top for having the customer service to back up all their promises. There are always issues and growing pains as you start with new software and hardware. It is the vendor that backs up the sale and issues with great support and Intulse did this.

Pros

Comparing many companies, I liked that Intulse was smaller and seemed to care about customer service and you knew you were talking to the same support when issues or changes arose. The software offered way more than we ever were expecting and I was shocked at how much more we could do with our phone system.

Cons

I have no downside to Intulse. Only downside is you need to have solid internet for VOIP service, but this is on your internet provider, not Intulse.

Reasons for Choosing Intulse

I really enjoyed our representative and he seemed to be the most helpful. I was very happy that all the promises made during the sales pitch were followed up during the conversion and set up. The customer service was a true highlight of the team.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Chad, So very much appreciate your kind words and of coarse that you value the very thing we strive for; personal, available, knowledgeable support. So pleased that our software is helping your business and this has been such as win-win relationship! Thanks again!

Peter from Goldring Protection

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great company to work with

Outstanding.

Pros

Intulse has a great team. Very quick analysis, design and implementation. Superior after care customer service.

Cons

Nothing. Everything has been exactly as expected.

Reasons for Choosing Intulse

Price and ease of implementation.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Peter, Thank you so very much for your raving review! We are so humbled by your assessment while at the same time proud to have hit the mark we set with each and every client experience! We enjoy serving your organization and wish you all the best as 2019 comes to a close. Thanks so much!

Heather from Aaron's Acres

Excellent Service from the Start

From the salesperson being transparent and willing to explain everything, to the customer service team who goes above the standard level of service to ensure the system runs well, the entire team at Intulse has been professional, courteous and caring.

Pros

The ability to use our cell phones to make calls and have the organization's phone number show up on caller ID's, along with the flexibility of the other features

Cons

The third party apps are sometimes a little shaky in their operations

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Heather, Thank you so very much for your candid and generous review. We love serving non profits and helping them do more with less! We are very close to releasing our own virtual phone for iOS & android, the Browser version is live already. That should be a big help for your team. Thanks again so much!

Sarah from Stewardship Advisors

Easy to Use and Reliable

Intulse has built custom call routing so our clients dial in directly to their assigned client service person. This gives a better client experience and makes our office more efficient.

Pros

We love the new Virtual phone in the dashboard. It is user friendly, reliable, and allows us to easily work remotely. The customer service provided by Intulse is fantastic, questions and requests are handled quickly.

Cons

We wish that the text messaging was compliant and would automatically record into our CRM.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Sarah, Thanks so very much for your positive review! We are thrilled that our support team has served you well and that the Virtual phone is a huge win for your team! We have some additional SMS dev. in the works so hopefully it will eventually meet your needs there as well. We have had many requests for that custom call routing since we built it for you guys! Thanks so much!

Deb from Parsons Financial

New phone system

Overall happy with Intulse. I am realistic in believing that there are going to be some bumps that need to be smoothed out and worked through as you launch a whole new phone system. For the most part if something was not as expected, Intulse has been able to make adjustments or train us on how to accomplish what we were trying to do.

Pros

I like the features that are available on the software ie: no longer needing multiple phone numbers, integration with our CRM, transfer to my cell phone when I need to leave the office, the ability to see who is on the phone and who they are speaking with. I like that they are a small company so you talk to the same people when you call in.

Cons

I don't like that we have to wait for Intulse to update speed dials and features on the phone. I am used to being able to update a speed dial phone number on our own and sometimes I need to call a couple of times to get an item updated.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Deb, Appreciate your feedback. Glad that you are realizing benefits from some of the features. I am pretty sure that if you reach out to support and ask to have access to be able to update your phones, they will be able to accommodate that for you. This is a fairly new enhancement. Thanks again for your sincere comments.

Allen from Esh Foods

We upgraded our phone system to VOIP and are still in transition and learning the system.

more phones / extensions. Flexibility with programmable phones

Pros

I like the versatility and program-ability of the phones, having the option to make changes to how the phones function is great. Having the back end accessible to the user would be a huge benefit. (phone books, shortcut buttons, speed dials)

Cons

Changes must be made through Intulse. This doesn't involve the software as much but I think that the installation / transition could have been a lot better. The initial meeting was great where you showed us the phones and some of the features, this is a big part of what sold your services. Some of our frustration came from the transition process. As a customer, I would recommend the initial meeting to list goals and get a game plan. From there I would create a flow chart for how the system will work based on the preferences of the customer, the flow chart would help the customer to know how to set up the voicemails / attendants. This could all be installed prior to the installation of the phones on site, which would allow a quicker transition. Some of our problem was that we didn't know what we were supposed to do next especially with the greetings. I know that this is all second nature to you guys but we were not sure how to proceed. It seemed like every time we made a change toward the end of the week, we would test it the following week and find a glitch to be corrected which delayed the porting process. Overall I think we are on track and adjusting well, only time will tell how effective they will be for our business. Thanks, Allen

Great product, reliable, minor flaws

Overall, my experience has been extremely positive. Their support is excellent, polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The phone system works well in office and remotely, wifi or 4G with minor call issues and hiccups.

Pros

The phone system is remarkably flexible, and offers everything that the bigger companies do but with more features and integrations than the "bigger" systems. I also like how flexible it is permitting remote work.

Cons

There have been some call quality issues, and some bugs that have been uncovered over time. That said, and to the credit of the Intulse team they have worked tirelessly to resolve those issues successfully each time. One of the biggest challenges is the need to frequently re-authenticate when opening their dashboard application.

Response from Intulse

Replied March 2019

Very much appreciate this honest and thoughtful evaluation. Regarding the Dashboard App. While we did in fact uncover something that should now minimize if not eliminate the 're-authentication' bug you mention, you will be pleased to know that there will be an Intulse Dashboard App 2.0 coming very soon!

Leanne from Stewardship Advisors, LLC

Best I've Had

The access for each employee to be able to see the availability of one another is priceless.

Pros

I've worked in several offices over the past 30 years & honestly, Intulse is the best phone system I've used. Your phone history is so easy to view & the online Intulse Dashboard has capabilities that were never accessible to an average user with other phone systems, like the virtual phone, where with a headset, my laptop is my phone. GREAT feature!

Cons

Any issues we've had with the software seems to be user error.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Leanne, Thank you for this gracious review! We have enjoyed serving your organization and are so pleased to know that the solutions our dev team works so hard to produce are being utilized and highly valued by organizations like yours! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

Melissa from Martin Insurance

New VOIP Phone System

Our overall experience has been quite good. The customer service/support team is excellent. Their response time is good, they're very personable and great at resolving any technical issues we run into. They're always willing to answer any and all questions we may have however big or small they may be.

Pros

What I like most about the Intulse dashboard is that there are so many great features, like the ability to fax from your computer, run reports on usage and send sms/texts messages. The interface is clean and easy to use. The call quality on the phones is great and as with the dashboard, the phones have so many useful features like call history, conferencing, park function and transferring calls to a 3rd party.

Cons

The dashboard does not work inside our Remote Desktop Connection, where we spend of our time. Also, there's no notification sound or beep when you intercom someone, they just simply hear your voice, which can startle you if you are turned away from the phone.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Melissa, Thanks for the positive review! It's our pleasure to serve you and your team well. Regarding the Dashboard and RDC, unless it's blocked or you guys re not using Chrome in that connection you should have Dashboard functionality, minus the virtual phone feature. Also, regarding the intercom and notification; it does announce via a beep, prior to the persons voice coming through. If you have further questions or need assistance our support team will be happy to assist you. Thanks so very much!

Natalia from Yealy Eye Care

intulse phone system for Yealy Eye Care

Pros

ability to have multiple phone lines and being able to customize where phones ring and for how long.

Cons

inability to have several different saved "away messages" in the event of having to close our office and have the phones off. For example on days of inclement weather, we have to call in and record the message that day instead of being able to remotely log in and select the phones to go straight to a specific pre-recorded message.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Natalia, Thanks so much for your review. I am so sorry that you have had frustration around the item you mention. If you would not mind checking with support to be sure your system isn't already set up to do what you need, and if it is they can explain how you utilize that feature. Thanks again!

Michelle from Personal Money Planning

Industry: Investment Management

We've been waiting for a system like this for a while

We've been really pleased with Intulse. I love that I can be on a call, ready to walk out the door, and transfer the call in seconds to my cell, never missing a beat. Additionally, when calling clients the "call from" number is our office number, not my personal cell.

Pros

For many years we have been wanting a system that will allow the features Intulse offers. We wanted a system that we could use our cell phones as well, and this does the job.

Cons

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Michelle, Thanks so very much for the excellent review! Much appreciated! We love to get positive feedback over to our support team. With regard to call recording and issues you have had with the dashboard... that should not be the case of course but additionally we might be able to program a button on your phone to start/pause/stop call recording as well. Let the support team know if you would like us to look into that. Thanks so much!

Matthew from Financial Services

New User

Pros

Simple to use and very affordable. Offers the ability to use a landline unit along with cell phone.

Cons

Each number is associated to one log in. As an admin I can not see the details of the main line which is used by the office admin. This makes things very difficult.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Matthew, Appreciate the good review. I am pretty sure we can do something about your admin situation. Please reach out to the support team regarding what you are needing to make your job easier and see if they don't have a solution for you. Thanks again,

Robyn from Legacy Group Planning

Good service

Pros

Customer service is amazing, they help you figure out the problem even if it isn't their fault. The dashboard is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

They claim to work with all phones but connections aren't great with other brands of phone so we ended up buying the brand they work with.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Robyn, So pleased to read that you are overall happy with the switch to Intulse and that our support team is available, knowledgeable, and responsive! Being amazing, that is our goal. Thanks so much!

Brian from KMA INSURANCE GROUP

INTULSE REVIEW

Over all experience is positive but there are some small areas to improve on with the app and the ability to pick up other calls in a timely and efficient manner.

Pros

1. It helps us manage the high volume of calls from our office and others. 2. Price and over all features

Cons

1. The app loading feature is not always reliable. 2. It could take a while for the phone to reset to take another call.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Brian, Appreciate your candid and thoughtful review. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues that aren't great. If the specifics of the slow load etc. experience with the App hasn't been discussed with our support team, please do asap so we can mitigate this for you. Thanks so much!

Jeremy from Cloister Cabinetry

Industry: Building Materials

Good system and great service

The service we have gotten from the guys have been great. They are always helpful and driven to solve any issues we have.

Pros

I like that you can transfer calls to cell phones and it has a larger memory for phone numbers for us to use one touch dialing.

Cons

I, at least to this point, have not figured out how to save a message for times i am away. I have to set them up the day before i leave and cancel it after returning. I wish i could just save the message and have a few away messages saved and choose them anytime i please.

Response from Intulse

Replied July 2018

Jeremy, Thanks so very much for the great review! Glad your team is valuing the solution. Regarding the saving of VM away messages for your specific extension, that simply isn't an option at this time but we will look into it. If for some reason you are not accessing the Dashbaord App from your mobile phone where you can easily record a temporary greeting anytime on the fly, reach out to our support team for instructions on getting it installed. They would love to help.

Alfred from Search One Advertizing

This solution has exceeded our expectations and the customer support is simply amazing!

CRM integration. Makes us appear to be a larger organization . Helps to streamline call flow and connect folks with who they actually want to speak with quickly and efficiently. Customer service is way better than what we experienced prior with another provider.

Pros

Included all of the features we needed and at a price point that came in much lower than we had thought. Many of the competitors we evaluated advertised very lows fees but ended up having many add-on fees that we discovered were already included with Intulse. Great value, great service, and these guys understand the needs of SMB's and have anticipated them well in the development and deployment of their solutions. They were able to integrate with my CRM as well. We currently use Insightly.

Cons

Their Dashboard Console & Softphone App are separate Apps at this time. Their built in texting feature does not do group texts.

Nick from Hershey Financial Advisers, LLC

Intulse Review

Very good, easy to work with.

Pros

The integration with our CRM is really helpful. The phone use along with the online interfacing portal makes customer service a little easier. And I like that!

Cons

For some reason our voicemail notifications go directly to the deleted folder. Could someone reach out to me so we could find the solution to this? Changing the "rule" for Intulse does nothing

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Nick, Thanks so much for your positive review! Sorry to hear about the voicemails going to the deleted folder. I have alerted our team but will be good idea for you to open a ticket as soon as you can to get this looked into. Simply email support@intulse dot com with the specifics. Thanks so much!

Carrie from Healing Paws Animal Hospital LLC

Industry: Veterinary

Our experience with Intulse has been great. We are a start up business and chose to work with Intulse as our VOIP service provider. We have been satisfied with the quality of phone service as well as customer service.

Pros

The soft phone technology has been a very useful option for business phone calls to be placed anywhere outside of the physical practice.

Cons

It can be challenging to transfer phone calls from desk top phones to mobile phones and vice versa

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Dr. Carrie, Thank you for your very positive review! We are pleased to serve your business well and so glad that you find the service helpful overall. I would ask that you reach out to our support team and share with them the transfer challenges you have had and see if they can offer a help. Thanks so much!

Janet from Deerin Companies, LLC

Very pleased with Intulse!

Pros

Intulse has been wonderful to work with! Each time I want to change something with auto attendant or the way calls are handled, the support team is very quick to assist me. We are very happy with their service and our monthly phone bill is considerably less than what we were paying with our old provider.

Cons

I do not have any complaints with Intulse.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Janet, So pleased to read that you are completely happy with the switch to Intulse and that our support team is available, knowledgeable, and responsive! That is our goal. Thanks so much!

Elizabeth from Heritage Financial, LLC

Still getting the bugs worked out

The onboarding experience was rough, frankly. Taking some time to work on a client's guide to onboarding would go a long way (to include best practices, what information is needed and descriptions on how to get it, how to use the fax, how to use the virtual desktop, info on browser add-ins for direct-dial). We had to initiate every request which really slowed down functionality and onboarding. It also didn't get us started on the right foot.

Pros

The ease of use and one-stop website is nice. The browser version's virtual desktop is fantastic, too, but ONLY when using on a computer. The functionality with our CRM (RedTail) is also helpful.

Cons

The Chrome and Desktop apps still have much a lot of work to be done. The app simply doesn't function and you often have to use it in tandem to a browser. I also really disliked that our fax line took a month longer to get setup than our voice lines. It would have been much smoother to set up at once.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Elizabeth, Appreciate your review and sad to hear that your onboarding experience was not excellent. We will surely take your suggestions to heart and work on improving our documentation and communication efforts. Thanks again for the candid feedback.

John from Dayspring Christian Academy

Intulse has allowed us to decrease our costs while improving our user and customer experience!

Pros

This software is easy to set up and customize to your use. It is easy to make adjustments as your needs change.

Cons

We have no complaints about this software.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi John, Thank you very much for this positive review! We are blessed to be able to serve Dayspring in this way, and it makes us especially happy to know that we were able to help you reduce costs while improving user and customer experience! Thanks again and keep up the great work.

jim from Westbrooks, Dugger and Westbrooks

Migration and dependability

Excellent. The onboarding support was excellent. We were able to use our Yealink T48 phones with a simple reprovisioning of the phones and were up within a few hours.

Pros

It works. The sip trunks stay up and are stable, with no jitter or one-sided calls. Interfacing with Red Tail was a major plus.

Cons

None. We are happy. Users don't complain about the phone.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Jim, Thanks so very much for your excellent review! It's been a pleasure working with you as you have provided excellent service to WDW along with us! So pleased that the phones are not causing you extra user complaints that aren't needed! Always great reinforcement to us as well when we hear that the Redtail integration is valued and utilized. Thanks so much!

Greg from Communatech, Inc.

Great concept. Huge upside for product development

The ability to integrate to a variety of CRMs.

Pros

Extremely relevant as far as call flow processing and features. The system is very reliable and has the ability to be very flexible in its deployment. The variety of endpoints is ok.

Cons

How to instructions seem to be sparse. The variety of endpoints could be expanded as well as the ability to have dealers be able to co-brand the various forms and PDFs that are used with the system.

Response from Intulse

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the review Greg. You will be pleased to know that several of those 'how to' and user guides you mention have been completed and are readily available. Please reach out to our support team for access instructions.

Steven from Select Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Intulse has provided rapidly deployed, robustly configured telecommunications solutions for us.

A fully functional order entry system coupled with a redundant IP based call center telephone system deployed in under 60 days.

Pros

The flexibility has been awesome. Anytime we ask for a feature, configuration change, or new configuration altogether, the answer is always a "YES" with minimal deployment time. We went from "0" to a fully operational call center in just 60 days. Not many vendors can do that!

Cons

The only con would possibly be issues when the hosted servers had maintenance at inopportune times that occurred without warning.

Response from Intulse

Replied April 2018

We love a challenge, and you guys sure gave us a good one to tackle! So pleased that we were able to deliver everything needed in the time frame necessary and your specific needs helped to shape our dev road-map at the same time. Appreciate you and the whole Select Family.

Kyle from John Kline Septic Services, LLC

Easy to use software and great customer service

Intulse has been a great addition to our everyday operations. The phone system and accompanying app could not be easier to use.

Pros

Ease of use. Great customer customer service.

Cons

I have not found anything about the software that I do not like.

Response from Intulse

Replied March 2019

Hey Kyle, thanks for the great review. We are happy to have been able to support you guys in getting up and running with a robust and affordable phone solution. Appreciate you mentioning the excellent support and our team strives to serve well everyday.

Adam from Lupeer

Great local company

The company is run by a great group of people why genuinely care about their customers and the experience they provide. Phone systems are a dime a dozen, great customer service is not. This is why the Intulse team is and will continue to be successful.

Pros

A phone system should be a simple and straight forward necessity. There isn't much to like or dislike about the software at this point The customer service and staff are top notch, and that is what makes the software continue to run as it should.

Cons

Besides the occasional need to reset the system or router, we haven't had any issues.

Response from Intulse

Replied July 2018

Adam, We appreciate the kind words. You obviously get it. We work hard to not simply be another vendor, but to be a long term business partner helping organizations to thrive. Thanks again!

Betsy from GRIT Marketing Group

Intulse phone system

Pros

Phones work most of the time. The phone used are nice.

Cons

Don't have the ability to correct phone display

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Betsy, Thanks for your positive review. We do strive to have the phones work ALL of the time so please advise our support team about the specifics so we can meet that goal. Also, if you let them know specifically what you want to be able to correct on the phone display, they may very well be able to help you with that. Thanks so much.

David from Central PA Technologies, LLC

Hosted VoIP Solution with great support

Great. Customer executives are always good to us.

Pros

Easy to contact support, knowledgeable staff Supports most phones/setups and always available for help porting/new setups and training Very stable for a hosted VoIP solution, and has only gotten better Portal app is easy for clients to use and there is a phone app as well

Cons

Find me/follow me is a little annoying sometimes, but overall it does usually function Upstream provider issues occasionally cause issues, but outages are typically minimal (less than 30 minutes)

Response from Intulse

Replied December 2019

Hey David, Thanks so much for the great testimonial. We appreciate your organization and the great IT/Technical support you provide all of our shared clients. Keep up the great work in 2020 and beyond!

Kurt from Myers and Bell Insurance Agency

Excellent Products

Pros

It is user friendly. All of the options for customizing it to our business is perfect.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of. Everything works great!

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Kurt, Thank you for your excellent review! We seek to have raving fans of our solutions and seems like we have hit the mark with you folks! Thanks for valuing the service and support that we work so hard to provide. Thanks again!

Lauren from Mile6

Industry: Graphic Design

Intulse

Pros

Great Customer Service! Easy to use and versatile.

Cons

Would love to be able to answer the phone via a web app and would love the capability to view the option the caller selected when dialing in.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Lauren, Appreciate your helpful review and comments. I have great news for you and based on that you may want to update your Cons.... we DO have a web app available for you to answer the phone AND we can set the system to mark each call based on what option the caller selected. Simply reach out to our support team and they will gladly assist you with both items. Thanks so much!

Greg from Lititz Family Chiropractic

Intulse - intuitive service with great customer support!

Pros

The ability to call out on multiple phones at once without bogging down the line. Also the ability to answer multiple calls at the same time without having to have a second line number. ALSO - you can call out from your cell phone outside of the office through the office number!

Cons

The functionality of the phones takes some getting used to but not too bad!

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2018

Hey Greg, thanks so much for the review! Two quick questions though; you mention that the customer support is great but gave zero stars in that category as well as the value for money category. Did you want to do that and if not would you mind updating them? Thanks so very much and we appreciate the opportunity to serve your excellent Chiropractic practice!

Rudi from Legacy Group Planning

Functionality can be inconsistant

Pros

I like having the dashboard function for texting, calls, and reports. The reps are very helpful if we need anything fixed or updated that they have to do.

Cons

Mainly the little things that we use, like transfering calls or other tasks that aren't as convenient using intulse phones as they are using other services/cisco phones .

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Rudi, Thank for your overall positive review. We appreciate it and do desire to have raving fans so please let us know how we can improve by reaching out to the support team with a ticket listing some specifics that we can work on. Thanks so much!

Michael from Select Security

Intulse has been the best telco\telephony company I have worked with in over a decade.

Pros

They customize dashboards, recordings, and found a solution that met all our demanding needs. Their phone system can be customized, is geographically redundant, fits all sizes of companies, and easy to implement. We are constantly making changes, and their customer support is responsive, and just wonderful to work with.

Cons

To date I have not had any problems with the company, their product, or their support. Good people to work with.

Response from Intulse

Replied April 2018

Michael, appreciate the review and the positive feedback that we are accomplishing what it is we set out to do as we entered this space. It is our pleasure to serve the Select Security organization and take one thing off you 'plate of worry' as you grow!

Maggie from LMS Commercial Real Estate

Phones good most of the time

it could use some improvements but it does the job

Pros

I like the online dashboard where you can see who is calling and check voicemails.

Cons

our phones often glitch so that we can't answer calls. Also, if the internet or power goes down we can't use the system

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Maggie, Appreciate your review. We love serving your organization and would like to take a shot at solving the glitches and make the improvements you reference. If you would be so kind as to reach out to our support team with more details we will be pleased to look into it for you. Thanks so much!

Rob from Highland Technology, Inc.

Excellent VoIP provider with reliable customer support

We switched over to Intulse and kept our old 8x8 provisioned Polycom phones, rather than buying new ones. This added a lot of work to the migration, but Intulse was great about helping us through it. It took us about 4 months to really get all the features on our end working the way we wanted them to, and all the way through the customer service rep was there supporting us. My favorite thing about working with Intulse right now is that I don't think about them at all; my phones work, my billing is reliably correct, and everything just runs along smoothly.

Pros

Intulse recognizing the difference between "real" phone extensions with a person at them and "utility" extensions that just make desk-to-desk calls, and pricing accordingly, has made a huge difference in our monthly costs. Also, the dedicated tech support representative was key in switching our existing system over.

Cons

No email transcription of voicemail. Some difficulty integrating 3rd party phones.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Rob, Thanks for your kind works and positive review! We are so glad that you appreciate the way we view extensions for billing....makes sense to us! As far a VM transcription, not sure if you are aware that there is a 3rd party option that our support team can fill you in on. It is something on our roadmap, just needs to get closer to the top! Thanks so much!

Paul from Nxtbook Media

Industry: Publishing

Easy Interface, Inconsistent Service

Easy to work with, good local presence, I don't use the soft phone feature anymore as it's too inconsistent.

Pros

It's very easy to forward calls to my cell phone and to see when my co-workers are on the phone (helpful when working remote).

Cons

There is inconsistency in connection strength when calling out from the soft phone technology. I generally make outbound calls as a sales rep, and have had calls garble or drop randomly.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Paul, Appreciate your honest feedback! Sorry your experience with the softphone app thus far has not been good. If you are not yet aware, we have released our own virtual phone inside of the Dashboard that can be enable for your extension whenever you would like. Please check with your admin about it. iPhone version coming soon... Thanks again.

Kody from Personal Money Planning

Good product; great price

One issue we are solving is connecting while away from the office. Before we had to call from our cell when away, making it look not as professional. Oh, and texting! I love that we can create a chat that we can all view. This was is a client needs assistance when the originator is away, we can all follow what is going on.

Pros

I like that we can use it from anywhere. Using the softphone is great when away from the office. I don't have to give out my personal cell to clients.

Cons

So far, all has been great. I don't really have a con at this time.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Kody, Thanks for your positive review! Much appreciated and our dev team always gets jazzed when they hear someone utilizing things they worked so hard to make. Thanks again!

Craig from Cloister Cabinetry

Industry: Building Materials

Intulse

Overall we have had a positive experience. Rep with Intulse was excellent to work with through the process and setting up our system.

Pros

Call History Speed Dial Transfer to cell phones Calling from websites email wave file of voicemails Set up options are customizeable to our business.

Cons

I get an email with an audio recording of voicemails. I would like to be able to do a return call by clicking on the missed call number in my email.

Response from Intulse

Replied July 2018

Craig, Thanks for the well thought out review and 4 stars! Regarding your 'con' comment it would be good for you to reach out to our support team with more specifics about where you are receiving the email of voicemail. Installing the click to dial plugin may be the answer.

Matthew from Hershey Financial Advisers, LLC

Very responsive to requests. Has nearly all the features we could want.

The ability to work with multiple offices in multiple locations and excellent customer support.

Pros

East of use. Dashboard is very handy, especially with multiple office locations in multiple states. The ability to integrate with our CRM, add notes, hot transfer calls to cell phones when on the way out, etc.

Cons

I wish it had a video conference solution, drag-and-drop on fax feature, as well as a drag-and-drop transfer solution on the dashboard for calls.

Response from Intulse

Replied April 2018

Matt, very much appreciate your feedback and the product enhancement suggestions. We take our customer desires very seriously and our dev team will be looking into your ideas ( if they aren't already! ) keep sending feedback our way please.

Joe from Signarama

We switched over to Intulse after evaluating other phone options

The ability to have on hold messages and educate our customers about things that they were not aware of. Also, we are thinking about another location and the ease to expand this phone system is great.

Pros

The web interface, customer service have both been great. I love that we can take the phones home and plug and play. The team has been super helpful.

Cons

That there isnt more you can do with the web app. Would be nice to be able to forward lines to cell phones and change greeting messages quickly.

Response from Intulse

Replied April 2018

Hey Joe, so thankful for your review. We just released the very features you mention desiring. We will send the details right over and perhaps you will want to edit your comments? Thanks again!

Mark from MK Consulting

Feature-packed, Low-cost with Excellent Service

Pros

I like everything about Intulse! Their phones, software and service are first-rate. I highly recommend them to the clients I work with as a technology consultant.

Cons

Setting up the phone system is a bit complex cause I tried to do a lot myself. However, all I really needed to do was call Intulse and tell them what I want and they would have done it for me!

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the great review Mark. Yes, unlike most of the other solutions that send a link to a PBX panel and say 'have at it' we take the hands on approach and do everything for you. No need to learn another phone system, let us do the heavy lifting and enjoy the benefits! It's our pleasure to serve you.

John from Salem UMC

Easy

Pros

Easy to use and functional. The sound quality is excellent.

Cons

Audio to text feature would be nice for voicemail.

Response from Intulse

Replied November 2019

Hello Pastor John, Thanks so much for your review! So pleased that you are finding the sound/call quality excellent and that the system if easy to use for you. Regarding the audio to text or sometimes called voicemail transcription, we do offer that through a third party and our support team can get you the details. Please reach out to them as soon as you can and they will be glad to help. Thanks again,

Dan from Young's Insurance Services

We have been with Intulse since January of 2017 and have LOVED working with them and their service!

Great service at a reasonable cost. Customer service is phenomenal!

Pros

Everything! From the everyday phone calls and customizable features to the app on our cell phones which enable my agents to service their clients like they were sitting in the office. We had a previous company that provided less functions and double the price. Using Intulse was the best decision I've made for 2017.

Cons

I would prefer quicker/easier access to recorded calls but they are working on that situation for us and it's probably not an issue most clients would have. I also would like a fax confirmation notice, but again that is a minor issue.