What are Intulse users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Intulse software through verified user reviews

• icon"Love the ability to receive texts on our main number, that can be shared with other techs."
  • icon"With the few initial hiccups we ran into, the support team was fantastic and provided exceptional help."
  • icon"Very quick analysis, design and implementation. Superior after care customer service."
  • icon"I have no downside to Intulse. Only downside is you need to have solid internet for VOIP service, but this is on your internet provider, not Intulse."
  • icon"The app simply doesn't function and you often have to use it in tandem to a browser. I also really disliked that our fax line took a month longer to get setup than our voice lines."
  • icon"As an admin I can not see the details of the main line which is used by the office admin. This makes things very difficult."

Browse all Intulse Reviews

• Have you used Intulse and would like to share your experience with others?

Byron

How Intulse Changed My Business

Pros

Intulse has completely changed the way I run my business. With multiple office locations and multiple part time employees, I need a unified phone solution that allows one person to pick up where another left off. Intulse says, "We can do that!" Now, when someone calls my business, three physical phones ring along with two additional softphones (phones that run on iPhone or android) If, a voicemail is left - that voicemail is pushed to multiple email accounts so that response time is minimized - this has changed how I do business. Intulse has been one of the greatest answers to prayer my business has had. Thank you INTULSE!

Cons

What do I like least? That I tried to solve this problem on my own and not spend the money. Of all the overhead my business has, INTULSE isn't going away - the benefits that it provides very much outweigh the cost - and really, Intulse is quite affordable

Response from Intulse

Byron, We are very humbled by your gracious review and kind words! We do what we do everyday for the very reasons you have stated; to help SMB's thrive and experience efficiency and increased capacity simply by leveraging the solutions we make available.

Replied August 2018

Zachary

Hinlel Insurance Review

It has really made things easier for us which will allow for higher levels of production etc.

Pros

It has made transferring calls, parking calls, and voicemail so much better than anything Comcast could offer.

Cons

We have had some employees complain about a dropped call here or there but overall it seems like great connection. Im sure these things will get better in time.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

The price was better, local company, I really liked the people we were working with. Made no sense to go anywhere else.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

Because Comcast's online system and remote app were just terrible.

Response from Intulse

Zach, thanks so much for the great review! We really love serving local businesses and helping them improve their overall efficiencies and effectiveness in communications. Thanks again for trusting us!

Ralph

Intulse Phone System

The sales portion was great. The customer service after that point has been lacking.

Pros

The VOIP phone capabilities were nice, the voicemail system emailing voicemails to us was nice.

Cons

I have found the phones themselves to be fairly easy to use but the software seems to be lacking. It is unclear how to use auto attendant, I still don't know that we have it set up correctly and the customer support is not helpful. I do not believe we have our call tree set up as efficiently as we could or voicemail system but the customer support has not been helpful and we are trying to keep our small business running and do not have the time to also figure out the ins and outs of our phone system.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

Originally we chose it because of a personal connection to the company.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

We wanted something that had more features for mobile working. But this has not proved to be the best option at this point.

Response from Intulse

Ralph, appreciate the review! Sorry to hear that the customer service has not served you well, as we typically get excellent reviews in this area. I will have someone reach out to you and make a plan to get this resolved. Thanks again and my apologies for the rough sailing until now.

Jacquie

We Love Intulse!

Overall, we have had a great experience. it connects well with our CRM and makes it easy for us to pull up client accounts when they call in.

Pros

We use this for our Health Insurance business and we love the functionality. We don't have a brick and mortar so everyone is in different locations but it works seamlessly as if we are in the same office. I do like that it can be a desktop or cell phone app as well as having a desk phone.

Cons

There seems to be an issue when I call people from the phone app and i'm in my car. They can barely hear me. Also, we tried the online meeting room and it was glitchy.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

We liked the functionality and pricepoint better.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

Needed more of the features Intulse has like the call recordings/interface.

Theodore

Very happy

Intulse has been fantastic. Their staff has always been friendly & very professional. But, arguably more important, they've been incredibly competent. They do what they say they are going to do in the time frame they promise.

Pros

Intulse has been one of the best tech related decisions we've ever made. Prior to working with Intulse, we were using another provider ... and we had tons of problems. With Intulse, our problems have gone to practically none and when we do have an issue, the Intulse team fixes it lightening quick. They have been fantastic.

Cons

Can't think of any reasons why I don't like Intulse, sorry.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

Because the prior vendor, while they were pleasant people, just couldn't deliver. We had constant problems.

Lisa

June 2022

Best for sales and customer relationships

Overall, besides the "look" of the software on the mobile app, the functionality is great. It's easy to use!

Pros

I love that I can easily use my work phone when I am not in the office, and I can see the history of my calls with just a few clicks. Listening to voicemails is also very simple, and the email notification I receive is really helpful as a reminder to return calls.

Cons

I think the speaker option on the phone and on desktop can be improved, sometimes I need to double tap the button or sometimes it wont be speaker at all. Also, the user interface on the mobile app I think could be improved to look modern and even more simplified.

William

June 2022

Customer Service is king for a product like this

excellent

Pros

Simply put the software is very easy to use and simple to implement. More importantly any time I or we have a question or want to review our account settings etc, the Intulse customer service team is super responsive and very much in real time all the time.

Cons

No direct number feature. As we have grown we need to have direct phone numbers and this might not even be an intulse thing to be honest.

service and price

Response from Intulse

William, thanks for the great review! As far as direct numbers, yes, if you want some new direct dial numbers added to your system, simply reach out to support and they will get them for you. They are very affordable as well.

Leigh

Industry: Law Practice

Ease of use

Pros

I am able to fax out correspondence from virtual anywhere. I get fax notices to my email (unfortunately in duplicate but that is easy to overlook). I also get notices when my faxes go thru (my suggestion to Intulse), because once I put the fax into the que I go on to other projects. I also like using the contacts for ease of sending out faxes.

Cons

There is often a delay when placing a phone call but otherwise the phone system works okay. I get duplicates of the faxes being sent to my email.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

Choice of product was by a different individual who is no longer with us.

Cost

Jason

Small company feel

Pros

VOIP system that integrates with our CRM

Cons

The iphone/android app is not very good. Low quality. I also do not have the ability to switch between our phone numbers for caller ID purposes. No call recording available which is now needed in our industry.

Response from Intulse

Hello Jason, Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with the App, our support team will be happy to assist you with that. Also, you will be glad to know that we DO offer call recording. You just need to let our team know how you want it enabled, for example record all calls in and out automatically is an option! As a bonus that call recording file will automatically be logged to AgencyBloc!

April

Industry: Mental Health Care

June 2022

My company's IT department chose the software and myself and my office staff have not been pleased. The Intulse app is unreliable. To make any changes to our actual office phones (changing the date/time on the phone, extensions etc.) is not possible without getting our IT department involved and a ticket created with Intulse. We are not happy with this software sadly and it needs many improvements.

Pros

It is straightforward in it's design. I use it for calling client and checking voicemails.

Cons

The app. It is unreliable. Making outgoing calls does not always work. It takes several times to connect the virtual phone. Even after I turn off the virtual phone and all features I still receive calls. Because of this I have to delete the app from my phone each time I am done using it. The call quality for incoming calls is not always clear. Some days the app for making calls does not work at all. The actual landline phones are also not always reliable and we struggle at times with poor sound quality for incoming calls.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

I believe our company made the switch due to Intulse being a lower cost than Digium.

Lauren

Helped cut down costs and saved time

I found Intulse when our business experienced a significant uptick in call volume after securing a marketing agreement with a strategic partner. This presented new challenges since our employees mostly work out of separate offices or remotely. We needed to streamline communication between remote team members and track all client contact quickly and easily so that clients and leads did not fall through the cracks. With Intulse integrating with our CRM, our team was able to take on more client call volume regardless of their location, all while cutting down the time needed to find and manage that client's record and notes.

Pros

The integrations have saved me an incredible amount of money. Running a small business, expenses are always top of mind but during this initial growth phase, it can be difficult to find a new salary in the budget to help manage the growing administrative burdens. I made it a point to build our tech stack based on integrations between platforms so automation could replace the need to invest in more human capital. Its integrations with my other platforms has allowed me to be more productive at a fraction of the cost of hiring a new admin. And speaking of costs, they are not the only VoIP provider I vetted that could integrate with other platforms. But they were by far the most flexible and competitively priced for more value than I had anticipated. Frequent update and new features is another great pro to this company. As I mentioned, they are really very responsive to feedback and I've seen multiple updates in the past 8 months that solved minor issues I found and more. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Cons

The mobile app may be the only thing I feel needs work. A recent update was just released though and I haven't had a chance to fully explore the upgrade. But to be able to use the virtual phone through my cell phone without any degradation in call quality would be a tremendous positive for me and I'm frequently on the road.

Response from Intulse

Hello Lauren, So thankful for your excellent review! It's stories like yours that keep our team encouraged and confirm for us that we are on the right track and accomplishing our mission of providing exceptional service, support, and leading edge technology making a positive difference the bottom line of SMB's. We are working on that native mobile component you mention so stay tuned, it's just around the corner! Thanks again and all the best!

Easy to Use and Reliable

Intulse has built custom call routing so our clients dial in directly to their assigned client service person. This gives a better client experience and makes our office more efficient.

Pros

We love the new Virtual phone in the dashboard. It is user friendly, reliable, and allows us to easily work remotely. The customer service provided by Intulse is fantastic, questions and requests are handled quickly.

Cons

We wish that the text messaging was compliant and would automatically record into our CRM.

Unreliable

Response from Intulse

Hi Sarah, Thanks so very much for your positive review! We are thrilled that our support team has served you well and that the Virtual phone is a huge win for your team! We have some additional SMS dev. in the works so hopefully it will eventually meet your needs there as well. We have had many requests for that custom call routing since we built it for you guys! Thanks so much!

Josalynn

Industry: Investment Management

Almost the whole enchilada!

The overall experience has been fantastic. I've had to have a bit of a difficult setup for our phones, because each employee has their quick keys setup depending on their position in the company and who they interact with the most. On top of that, we had a couple employees become remote - so we had to rearrange the extension numbers for a handful of the phones. It took a few times to get it right, but the Intulse team was great in helping get it all figured out and working. We also really like the special toggle button they gave our admin team for when we have to close for a day or afternoon. It lets us toggle on/off a special voicemail message that explains our temporary close for the day just the way my boss wants it.

Pros

The dashboard that the company provides is great. I use it daily, and have introduced others in my company to it and they are beginning to use it all the time, too. I like the call feature that I can just copy a phone number from our CRM to the dashboard and hit call and the phone will automatically start calling the number. That's the big thing that has the other employees here using it besides the faxing from the dashboard. They made that real easy and the bookkeeper uses it all the time. Besides that, the app on the android is easy to use. We've implemented it with one of our remote employees, and we also wrote it into our emergency plan for use during times when we cannot get to our office due to some emergency.

Cons

I was hoping the chrome extension would work already. I know I'm already used to copying and pasting from our CRM into the call box in the dashboard, but I was really hoping the "click to call" feature was working for our office because most of our professional staff does not use the dashboard, and that would help them immensely. But, you win some and lose some. The other thing is it'd be nice if I could manage the extension setup on the phones, but I'm alright with having to go to them all the time to update them.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

AT&T phones were horrible. I think the only thing I liked was I could set up each phone and the extensions.

Response from Intulse

Hi Josalynn, Thanks so much for your great review! There have been a few enhancements to the Dashboard that I think you will like, including a Virtual phone. As far as the click to dial in Chrome...that should be working as it is a Chrome extension. All of your phone numbers in Redtail should be click to dial as well. Please reach out to support and they will work through this with you to be sure you are benefiting form all of the features, not just most of them! Thanks again,

Joel

Great product at a great price!

Pros

The software is easy to use, support is responsive and helpful. Setup was a breeze. The folks over at Intulse made it easy to setup. We had a very small window from the time we made the decision to go with the system until the time we needed to be live before busy season hit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team over there were all fantastic about getting the stuff we needed to us, and then were very prompt in handling it when we got it back them. We met our target go-live date with ease!

Cons

As someone who used to admin phone systems for a living, there are a lot of settings I don't have access to that I was used to being able to do myself. It certainly free's up a lot of my time because when I need to do something, I have to let them know, but I can shoot an email and then move on with my day, but the "doer" in me misses being able to do it myself.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

Combination of features and price. Microsoft Phone System couldn't provide the features we needed, and while Star2Star could provide all we needed and more, they were almost 2x more expensive than Intulse! Intulse was a perfect blend of features and price. I would strongly recommend them to anyone!

Reasons for switching to Intulse

We needed something more flexible and hosted than our on-prem system, something that we wouldn't have to maintain hardware for.

Response from Intulse

Hey Joel, Thanks so much for the stellar review! We are pleased to be able to serve your organization and glad we were able to help you guys hit your go-live deadline. Your 'cons' comment made us chuckle because we can to wanting to be a 'doer' but as you mention, most everyone of our customers appreciates the freedom and ease with which they can just 'let Intulse do it' ! Thanks so very much!

Chad

Intulse is a great company

After working with dozens of vendors selling many technology systems, Intulse is at the top for having the customer service to back up all their promises. There are always issues and growing pains as you start with new software and hardware. It is the vendor that backs up the sale and issues with great support and Intulse did this.

Pros

Comparing many companies, I liked that Intulse was smaller and seemed to care about customer service and you knew you were talking to the same support when issues or changes arose. The software offered way more than we ever were expecting and I was shocked at how much more we could do with our phone system.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

I really enjoyed our representative and he seemed to be the most helpful. I was very happy that all the promises made during the sales pitch were followed up during the conversion and set up. The customer service was a true highlight of the team.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

Upset with how difficult it was to make changes to our system and the cost. Every time an employee changed offices or we added or removed employees, there were other costs. When we switched to Intulse, they set everything up and when we need changes, they do it for us at no extra costs unless we are buying more hardware.

Response from Intulse

Hello Chad, So very much appreciate your kind words and of coarse that you value the very thing we strive for; personal, available, knowledgeable support. So pleased that our software is helping your business and this has been such as win-win relationship! Thanks again!

Turner

Perfect Office Phone Solution

The Intulse help desk is very knowledgeable of our phone system from hardware to software to exactly how we want our phones to work for us individually. Very intuitive dashboard experience, and hardly any hiccups with setup and ongoing maintenance. Very quick and thorough response time when we do have an issue.

Pros

The Intulse Dashboard shows you a visual map of every phone line in your system with up-to-the-second caller ID and call data.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind from a software standpoint or from a customer service standpoint. Great product and service.

Pricing structure and functionality

Pricing structure and functionality

Response from Intulse

Turner, Thank you so very much for the kind words. It's our mission to provide exceptional service and support so hearing this sort of feedback encourages our team so much!

Peter

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great company to work with

Outstanding.

Pros

Intulse has a great team. Very quick analysis, design and implementation. Superior after care customer service.

Cons

Nothing. Everything has been exactly as expected.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

Price and ease of implementation.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

Better service and features.

Response from Intulse

Peter, Thank you so very much for your raving review! We are so humbled by your assessment while at the same time proud to have hit the mark we set with each and every client experience! We enjoy serving your organization and wish you all the best as 2019 comes to a close. Thanks so much!

Deb

New phone system

Overall happy with Intulse. I am realistic in believing that there are going to be some bumps that need to be smoothed out and worked through as you launch a whole new phone system. For the most part if something was not as expected, Intulse has been able to make adjustments or train us on how to accomplish what we were trying to do.

Pros

I like the features that are available on the software ie: no longer needing multiple phone numbers, integration with our CRM, transfer to my cell phone when I need to leave the office, the ability to see who is on the phone and who they are speaking with. I like that they are a small company so you talk to the same people when you call in.

Cons

I don't like that we have to wait for Intulse to update speed dials and features on the phone. I am used to being able to update a speed dial phone number on our own and sometimes I need to call a couple of times to get an item updated.

Reasons for choosing Intulse

Small company with more personal service over a larger company with reviews that were not very good.

Response from Intulse

Hi Deb, Appreciate your feedback. Glad that you are realizing benefits from some of the features. I am pretty sure that if you reach out to support and ask to have access to be able to update your phones, they will be able to accommodate that for you. This is a fairly new enhancement. Thanks again for your sincere comments.

Allen

We upgraded our phone system to VOIP and are still in transition and learning the system.

more phones / extensions. Flexibility with programmable phones

Pros

I like the versatility and program-ability of the phones, having the option to make changes to how the phones function is great. Having the back end accessible to the user would be a huge benefit. (phone books, shortcut buttons, speed dials)

Cons

Changes must be made through Intulse. This doesn't involve the software as much but I think that the installation / transition could have been a lot better. The initial meeting was great where you showed us the phones and some of the features, this is a big part of what sold your services. Some of our frustration came from the transition process. As a customer, I would recommend the initial meeting to list goals and get a game plan. From there I would create a flow chart for how the system will work based on the preferences of the customer, the flow chart would help the customer to know how to set up the voicemails / attendants. This could all be installed prior to the installation of the phones on site, which would allow a quicker transition. Some of our problem was that we didn't know what we were supposed to do next especially with the greetings. I know that this is all second nature to you guys but we were not sure how to proceed. It seemed like every time we made a change toward the end of the week, we would test it the following week and find a glitch to be corrected which delayed the porting process. Overall I think we are on track and adjusting well, only time will tell how effective they will be for our business. Thanks, Allen

Great product, reliable, minor flaws

Overall, my experience has been extremely positive. Their support is excellent, polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The phone system works well in office and remotely, wifi or 4G with minor call issues and hiccups.

Pros

The phone system is remarkably flexible, and offers everything that the bigger companies do but with more features and integrations than the "bigger" systems. I also like how flexible it is permitting remote work.

Cons

There have been some call quality issues, and some bugs that have been uncovered over time. That said, and to the credit of the Intulse team they have worked tirelessly to resolve those issues successfully each time. One of the biggest challenges is the need to frequently re-authenticate when opening their dashboard application.

Response from Intulse

Very much appreciate this honest and thoughtful evaluation. Regarding the Dashboard App. While we did in fact uncover something that should now minimize if not eliminate the 're-authentication' bug you mention, you will be pleased to know that there will be an Intulse Dashboard App 2.0 coming very soon!

Replied March 2019

Jess

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Highly recommend

Pros

Everything with Intulse has been a breath of fresh air compared to our previous provider. The phones are easy to use and the dashboard is very functional. It's allowed us to work more collaboratively as a team in our office and it's made it much easier for us while working remotely. We were very stressed about the set up because of the mess left behind from our previous provider, but everything went very smoothly and the Intulse team executed a perfect set up for us. With the few initial hiccups we ran into, the support team was fantastic and provided exceptional help. When calling in, it felt like the call was a customized experience and I always felt like the support team cared about helping and made sure the call ended with a solution each time. Plus, the CRM integration is a feature that we couldn't pass up and it makes all of our jobs so much easier.

Cons

The only con we've experienced is that the app is not fully functional right now. We look forward to when it's more developed!

Reasons for switching to Intulse

The primary reason we made the switch was because Allstream was much more expensive and there was absolutely no benefit to justify the price point, even their customer service wasn't great. Intulse is actually a fraction of what we were paying with Allstream, and the dashboard + CRM integration is everything our team wanted and needed.

Leanne

Best I've Had

The access for each employee to be able to see the availability of one another is priceless.

Pros

I've worked in several offices over the past 30 years & honestly, Intulse is the best phone system I've used. Your phone history is so easy to view & the online Intulse Dashboard has capabilities that were never accessible to an average user with other phone systems, like the virtual phone, where with a headset, my laptop is my phone. GREAT feature!

Cons

Any issues we've had with the software seems to be user error.

Response from Intulse

Leanne, Thank you for this gracious review! We have enjoyed serving your organization and are so pleased to know that the solutions our dev team works so hard to produce are being utilized and highly valued by organizations like yours! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

Melissa

New VOIP Phone System

Our overall experience has been quite good. The customer service/support team is excellent. Their response time is good, they're very personable and great at resolving any technical issues we run into. They're always willing to answer any and all questions we may have however big or small they may be.

Pros

What I like most about the Intulse dashboard is that there are so many great features, like the ability to fax from your computer, run reports on usage and send sms/texts messages. The interface is clean and easy to use. The call quality on the phones is great and as with the dashboard, the phones have so many useful features like call history, conferencing, park function and transferring calls to a 3rd party.

Cons

The dashboard does not work inside our Remote Desktop Connection, where we spend of our time. Also, there's no notification sound or beep when you intercom someone, they just simply hear your voice, which can startle you if you are turned away from the phone.

Reasons for switching to Intulse

The phones were old and outdated.

Response from Intulse

Hello Melissa, Thanks for the positive review! It's our pleasure to serve you and your team well. Regarding the Dashboard and RDC, unless it's blocked or you guys re not using Chrome in that connection you should have Dashboard functionality, minus the virtual phone feature. Also, regarding the intercom and notification; it does announce via a beep, prior to the persons voice coming through. If you have further questions or need assistance our support team will be happy to assist you. Thanks so very much!

Natalia

intulse phone system for Yealy Eye Care

Pros

ability to have multiple phone lines and being able to customize where phones ring and for how long.

Cons

inability to have several different saved "away messages" in the event of having to close our office and have the phones off. For example on days of inclement weather, we have to call in and record the message that day instead of being able to remotely log in and select the phones to go straight to a specific pre-recorded message.

Response from Intulse

Hello Natalia, Thanks so much for your review. I am so sorry that you have had frustration around the item you mention. If you would not mind checking with support to be sure your system isn't already set up to do what you need, and if it is they can explain how you utilize that feature. Thanks again!

Matthew

New User

Pros

Simple to use and very affordable. Offers the ability to use a landline unit along with cell phone.

Cons

Each number is associated to one log in. As an admin I can not see the details of the main line which is used by the office admin. This makes things very difficult.

Grasshopper

Response from Intulse

Hello Matthew, Appreciate the good review. I am pretty sure we can do something about your admin situation. Please reach out to the support team regarding what you are needing to make your job easier and see if they don't have a solution for you. Thanks again,

Intulse