What are Avaya IP Office users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Avaya IP Office software through verified user reviews

• icon"If you can afford to fork up enough money to their top tier product, it will definitely handle everything and CS support is better."
  • icon"Price points on the cloud system are excellent, competitive to most major cloud pbx providers, while getting more features and functionality."
  • icon"The Value and the user friendly interface this is one of the best voip phone services out there used in large call centers."
  • icon"One can argue that this is good or bad but it depends on your nature."
  • icon"After researching extensively it seems to be an issue with Avaya. Searching through the contacts can also be difficult."
  • icon"It was confusing at first but now that I have used it for some time I am used to it and can do everything I need quickly."

Browse all Avaya IP Office Reviews

• Have you used Avaya IP Office and would like to share your experience with others?

Rakesh

May 2022

Avaya IP Office Review

Pros

Its a very easy to operate. Very good product compare with Cisco.

Cons

sometime facing problem with integration with other Vendor

Christopher

A Very Approachable Phone System

Pros

I enjoy the level of customization I'm allowed as an end user through the Self Administration portal. I think maybe my favorite feature is the Personal Directory but the ability to toggle myself on and off of "Do Not Disturb" has been such a huge help throughout the pandemic while we've worked remotely. All in all, I appreciate the platform and would say I'm rather fond of it, although I wouldn't consider myself a cheerleader.

Cons

Many of the "manual" (read: dial in to access) configuration features are cumbersome and difficult to access. Also, maintaining several profiles - the phone itself, your web portal, your voicemail profile - can be frustrating. Sometimes it feels like there are too many options and having to sift through them all to find the correct one for what I want to do can be daunting.

June 2022

Avaya IP Office

Overall, It's a great software. Allows you to make phone calls remotely from the office number without needing a physical phone. This software helped our company thrive during the pandemic and working from home.

Pros

Easy integration, easy to use. Avaya IP Office, allowed us to work remotely through the pandemic with only needing access to our laptop.

Cons

Avaya is a bit outdated, limited features and requires VPN.

Simple Use

Pros

I like the ease of the phone systems. I can forward calls as well as receiving phone messages even when I'm not in the office. It's easy to use and great value.

Cons

There isn't a whole lot that I don't like about this software.

Patrick

Avaya Cloud? Yikes..

Pros

No pros. Might be if you could get the phone system setup. It took 3 months then I cancelled. They don't have time for new customers it seems.

Cons

Signing up with Avaya was the biggest mistake I have made in a long time. You here about all the software, integrations and see the amazing advertising team kicking but. What you don't know is that Avaya is very unorganized. The sales team did an okay job at getting me setup, however once it came to porting, getting the phones programmed and gathering information about basic phone system setting the nightmare begins. The sales guys and setup teams seem to have no communication with each other. Once I was with the setup team they changed ordered me an extra $45 a month for 11 vanity numbers. Those vanity numbers are free with my existing provider. I was asked the same questions at least 9 times as I was switched from one person to another to another to another over and over. Two and a half months later I have had enough and asked for a refund on all the phones. They countered with an okay offer to refund me all the money I paid on the phones but then I told them about the vanity numbers and the change order and they called it hold numbers for when... lol here it is when my port numbers come in. So I guess they are charging me that in for holding the same for the numbers I have to port when we are waiting the 2.5 months for them to get me setup. Also.. they charged me monthly already with no phones even programed. I would steer way clear of this company. After I asked them what about the vanity numbers they have not responded to an upset customer now for 5 days. It's been a un

May 2022

It provides good quality of Ip phones with least cost.

I have overall good experience with Avaya IP office and personally recommend for Small and Medium size of organizations.

Pros

Software backup and upgradation part are very easy and friendly to process and implementation.

Cons

Have to upgrade the system to newer version, while Avaya systems gets outdated.

Brittany

Using for 3 years, no big issues

Pros

Our rep is very friendly and helpful, even calls us back when he is on vacation since we usually call him directly instead of going through the call center. It is easy to change names, extensions, voicemails, available times, etc on our end and he trained me on that aspect himself. You can set up "trees" to ring to certain groups in a certain order, turn voicemails on or off, send the phones to the automated system manually or on a schedule.

Cons

Occasionally we have small issues, such as a phone we took off of "forward" still being forwarded and we have to put it back on forward and then take it off.

Gregorio

It is a powerful tool to manage communications within the organization.

The system is very robust and stable, the failures experienced are minimal and the service received from the equipment is great.

Pros

The IP telephony has helped us solve major operational problems, in addition the system has several tools that allow you to have a good administration, the configuration is relatively simple and maintenance is simple. In addition you can add other optional benefits such as voicemail, call recording, the Avaya Equinox app among many other features.

Cons

The equipment and licenses are expensive, there are rumors that the system will disappear what creates this expectation if we have made the right investment.

Ariel

Industry: Food Production

Very robust solution

I would say a great experience. I remember using both the physical phones at the office, the soft-phone, and even I used to have a physical IPT hard-phone at home with embedded VPN that was very convenient to take conference calls t home with the great benefits of the Avaya physical phone such as speaker-phone and, of course, a direct IPT extension (really mirroring "being at the office" from a telephony standpoint).

Pros

As having a telecom professional background, I can tell this Avaya solution is very robust and stable.

Cons

Maybe the overall "look" of the physical phones could be enhanced. Honestly, it is a very subjective aspect.

Adam

Excellent product

A bit biased as we are an Avaya Business Partner that offers the IP Office in a cloud hosted (PoweredBy Avaya) offering.

Pros

Great features. System is great for everyone, from the small restaurant or home office to the multi location 2000+ employee organization or call center. Price points on the cloud system are excellent, competitive to most major cloud pbx providers, while getting more features and functionality.

Cons

Not a whole lot. But for those purchasing a system, the pricing can be a bit higher than some of the others, but going the cloud route may be best.

Vijayasekar

Its a very good product, excellent quality and life.

Pros

The IP Office is feature rich & extremely flexible. The Programming interface & structure is simple to understand.

Cons

Due to the deceptively simple programming interface, it is easy for inexperienced users to misconfigure & then incorrectly assume that ensuing problems are due to the system. And the cost is comparatively high.

Melisa

July 2022

Super easy to use

Remote office capability.

Pros

It is easy to use and has high security based on the user. It is easy to run a remote office with lots of employees and is easy to set up and monitor. It has auto answer and manual answer options and auto dial or manual dial options.

Cons

When working in partnership with other applications it tends to have issues or cause the other program to have issues.

Avaya is awesome especially for the customer service industry

Read the instructions on how to use the system it's very rich but it does take some getting used to.

Pros

I have been using the Avaya system for years, it's the only system I've ever known in all the organizations I've ever been in. It's very intuitive and very easy to set up voice mails, call forwarding, call blocking, away messages, and you can also set it up online.

Cons

Because it's so robust there's a lot of different uses for the phone program and it's hard to remember all of it's functions. One can argue that this is good or bad but it depends on your nature.

Oliver

Great PBX Solution for any sized office.

Would happily recommend to anyone looking at a phone solution for their office, both on -premise or in the cloud. Easy to use and get up and running quickly.

Pros

Easily adaptable to any business needs, for example i used this in a 60 user environment, which grew to 300 users in 18 months. The IP Office coped well and adapted rapidly to our needs, no swapping out old phone systems.

Cons

Can become expensive without doing homework on what modules you need. The older IP Office units can also be expensive to repair as parts are not easily sourced.

Lewis

Avaya IP Office Review

Pros

Real-time collaboration, from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications Go from five employees to 1,000 Easily launch applications for everyone: mobile and office workers even remote staff Track, record, and report on calls to ensure optimal customer interactions

Cons

Avaya website is hard to make service request or support requests Too many processes involved in licensing and registration process

Edwin

Avaya IP office

Good VoIP software for on premise business and can be distributed to different sites depending on the demand.

Pros

Can be used in different platforms and can be customized on the feature and tool you will work hand in hand with for this software.

Cons

Customer support is a bit confusing, inconsistent with their support in terms of what is the next step to resolve a certain issue.

Jack

Avaya IP Office

We added Mutare software to our system for converting voice mail to text, this has been a great addition to the Avaya System, one I would recommend.

Pros

Have used Avaya P Office in our business for 6 years now and was a great decision to go with this product. Has been reliable system for us, Avaya had the options and features we needed. Support from Avaya has been superior to what I would have thought we would get. Works great and is reliable.

Cons

Did cost money, wasn't the cheapest system out there, but think we have gotten more that what we paid for it. Well worth every penny we paid.

Claire

Very easy to use IP Telephony

Pros

Avaya IP Office is every easy to use and install. The hardware comes-up with IP Office software for management and call control. This is highly recommended solution for SMB and Enterprise company especially those who are starting to put their new business.

Cons

Modules of Avaya IP Office are expandable and modular. Cost should be consider in expansion and integration of additional feature. Suggested to call your partner to discuss your complete requirement.

Brian

Hello...

Pros

Very easy to setup new phones and extensions. Easy to copy button programming and other features. Setting up Hunt groups is a very easy and gives flexibility as to the order the Hunt group rings.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is a software or system issue, but if voicemail is turned off people are still able to forward messages to those extensions. Creates more work to turn on the voicemail, retrieve the message, and then turn it back off. It doesn't seem like it is truly off.

jesus

Call management queued

Pros

is a good tool for call management, and monitoring of specialists in total, you can take advantage of your tool to configure and create the different work stations.

Cons

something that I do not like about the one I am currently using, is that it usually hangs with many calls.

Anthony

Great system to support your CSR team

I've used it with 2 different call center setups over the past 10 years and it hasn't changed much which is good because its pretty easy to use once you have it setup properly.

Pros

I liked the many stages you can enter regarding managing a call, like transfer, go on break, hold, brb, training,etc...

Cons

Sometimes upon startup its hard to connect to the right AUX setting if you don't know which one is optimal for your call session

Jake

Useful - Effecient - Dated

Pros

-Great for PBX Phone System Control -Allows for Easy Trunk Management Along with Directory Management -Great security features

Cons

-UI is a bit dated and can be improved -Very menu heavy and could be streamlined with a more concise feature set

Joe

Upgraded Office Phone system

Pros

Avaya is a great office system for everyday use. Reliable and feature rich in terms of operation and on screen control.

Cons

Our system uses mainly on screen control, this may not necessarily be a con to many people, and the hard phone is still accessible. The one thing I found difficult was the chat that is available through the software, the log in and way to access seemed cumbersome and clunky.

Emily

Pros

The system is easy to use and get a hang of. Without a manual I think I would have been lost on the system.

Good inter office communicator

Good

Pros

Very nice product in term of the communication in between the employees for inter organization.

Cons

The structure of the product itself is the least thing I like about this product

4.22/5 out of 32 reviews