What are MightyCall users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using MightyCall software through verified user reviews

3.8

• icon"Great price for a simple hosted voip solution."
  • icon"The ability to auto record calls and easily configure menus was very helpful."
  • icon"It is easy to share voicemails, etc with other users."
  • icon"I called again and was unable to reach anyone. I submitted an email ticket to close my account, and they did, but they refused to refund me."
  • icon"Once your number is in their ecosystem, leaving is difficult."
  • icon"While that isn't much, it really puts my business into a frenzy, and it is difficult to reach a person in tech support."

Browse all MightyCall Reviews

• Have you used MightyCall and would like to share your experience with others?

Jordan

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Packed with A Lot of Features

Pros

The ability to auto record calls and easily configure menus was very helpful.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to control call groups more than just having a list and also it would be nice to have the good music not start over every time someone is on hold but continuously play so that when put on hold they jumped in where it was.

Pricing and features

Response from Infratel

Hey Jordan, Thanks for the review! We will look into various technical possibilities for extending call group flexibility within the system!

Timothy

Solid Low-Cost (no pay-per-minute)

We have not had any problems at all. Calls are easily identified. We can make calls from our toll-free number. Quality is perfect. No complaints.

Pros

It made it super easy to find a toll free vanity number. The cost was better than other providers and their plans are for an unlimited amount of minutes. The setup is very easy to do and intuitive. We were able to do a lot of very nice things with our phone system to make us sound like a huge company. Customer service was always right on, quick, and friendly.

Cons

I wished there was a way that customers who called (while all lines were busy) could just wait forever until someone was available. Apparently, this is an expensive feature and the only softwares I found that could do this were exponentially more expensive. Also, I would have liked to be able to just type a script in the prompts and have a friendly voice read them for me. I think they offered voice over service, but with a fee.

Reasons for choosing MightyCall

Price, Unlimited Minutes, ease of use and setup, best vanity number available for us at the time

Reasons for switching to MightyCall

GV did not offer enough features

Response from Infratel

Hey Timothy, Glad to hear the service is going well for you. Regarding the wait times, how has your experience using call queues been? Is that not helping keep customers on the line waiting enough?

Replied November 2020

Marisa

Seemed Promising But...

On the plus side, people know that it's a business call. It's cheaper than what we had. On the downside, we kept getting a missed call notification every single time someone got to our phone tree and hung up. I had to tell my team to just shut off their notifications and just have it email them if they got a voicemail because otherwise we were getting so many of these notifications every day. And then the no-vacation mode thing really screwed some stuff up a few times. We ended up having to have that person get a Google Voice number to set as their Mighty Call number and then transfer their GV to another coworker because we couldn't do it within their system. Let's face it, people take vacations. People are out of the office sometimes. Seems pretty crazy to not have some way to forward that person's calls.

Pros

It was a lot cheaper than what we were using. We also liked the idea of the app because it meant that we could tell that it was a business call vs. a personal call which is something we couldn't do with our previous software.

Cons

There is no vacation mode. I used to be able to forward one of my coworker's extensions to another coworker while they were out of the office but I can't do that anymore. Which means that when one of our sales people is out of the office on vacation, all of those calls just go to voicemail. Which, in a small business, really isn't acceptable. I actually asked your customer service about this one day (on a day when I really needed this feature to work) and was told that not only could I not do it but that it wasn't essential for our business. Which was uncalled for and frankly untrue. There needs to be some way to temporarily transfer someone extension to someone else or enable a vacation mode and it automatically transfers calls to another person or something.

It was cheaper.

Reasons for switching to MightyCall

They were way too expensive and we were almost an entirely remote team. Didn't need desk phones anymore since we're all using our cell phones.

Response from Infratel

Hey Marisa, We're sorry to hear your customer service experience was so unhelpful. We appreciate you giving the service a chance and are sorry the lack of options for rerouting calls to an employee on vacation cost your business. ~regards

Mohamed

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

April 2022

Look no further than Mighty Call if you need a Dialpad replacement

We needed a phone system that could replace Dialpad which was getting more expensive while also having technical issues with call connectivity.

Pros

The pricing, IVR, and ease of use of Mighty Call made it an instant favorite for our company.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve, and if you're using the software without call forwarding you need to make adjustments in every new user you create in your mighty call account, otherwise its great.

Pricing and Reliability

Lindsay

Inexpensive and functional

Customer service before setting this up and after has been helpful. It was easy to set up and we haven't had any issues since.

Pros

The price for our non-profit is perfect. We got rid of our desktop phones and everyone uses their cell phone or computer. Easy to set up. Great customer service. Number of Users and extensions.

Cons

I have not encountered any problems yet.

Reasons for choosing MightyCall

Number of users and extensions. Non-profit pricing.

Cost

Response from Infratel

Hey Lindsay, We're thrilled to hear the system has been working so well for you! Best of luck continuing to run your Non-profit!

Thomas

Activity Feature is a Game Changer

Pros

I've spoken with countless virtual phone companies and MightyCall's "activity" feature is a game changer. It has all missed calls and voicemails in a dashboard where you can easily assign and complete them. It's like a to-do list for replying back to sales and service calls in a timely manner. The best feature in the game. Everything else that Mightycall has is good, but is pretty standard stuff across virtual phone companies.

Cons

While the activity feature is a game changer, it's back breaking not to know what the IVR selection of the missed call was. For example, if you have a service department and a sales department, neither one knows who should call back the missed call. having the IVR selection is pretty standard stuff in almost every other virtual phone company. If they added this feature, I'd be a Mightycall evangelist for life. Right now, I'm just lukewarm. The activity feature is incredible, but lacks just that one final step.

Response from Infratel

Hey Thomas, we appreciate the review. That's a great recommendation, so we'll look into getting it developed as soon as we can.

Travis

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Horrible Experience

Horrible. I never spend the time to write a review but the aggression I have went through with this company is crazy!

Pros

There are a lot of features we ended up using such as the softphone, being able to access messages, voicemail and phone calls on the computer.

Cons

Very very very slow. This is not just on my own forwarded phone either. The app for both Android and Apple are just down right terrible. There have been numerous dropped calls, in call recordings of our clients saying they can not hear us, and messages that never have been received. We have talked to support numerous times and their reply is usually saying it is a bug we are trying to fix. Thanks for letting us know. For the prime price that we were paying the support was terrible not to mention the service. We ended up just using this service through the computer for phone calls. What a hassle... Lastly, we ended up wanting to port our number to a different service. This was yet again another hassle. Finally we get the information we need to finish the port out and a few days later we get an email saying, "Phone Number Removed"! Now we cant port our phone number that all of our clients have been calling for more than 2 years.... So if you like a service that doesn't work, has poor support, steals your phone number when you decide to move to a different service, then MightyCall is perfect for you. Otherwise if your a normal business person that actually wants to be productive for your company then STAY AWAY! FAR AWAY!!!!

Line2 Pro

Reasons for choosing MightyCall

I didn't, I am currently transferring over to Line2.

Response from Infratel

Hello Travis, Sorry your experience was so negative. Addressing your concerns: -There was a minor bug with our mobile app that you contacted us about in October 2018. The subsequent release fixed that bug and we didn't hear from you about call quality afterwards. -Porting a number requires an active account, which means the monthly fee needs to be paid. You can't stop using the service and get a port if you still owe part of the monthly cost (we don't charge cancellation fees, don't worry). -In your case however, we will activate your account to port out your number without requiring the fees you owe, but please not that we did in fact send you multiple emails informing you that your payment was past due and your account was at risk of being disabled. We are starting the porting process today. Good luck to your business in the future.

Replied August 2019

Lauren

Works, but not the best

Pros

It is very low cost which is great. However, you get what you pay for.

Cons

The date and time of received calls or messages is consistently inaccurate. Also, we have had issues with our voicemail message being played twice in a row before someone was able to leave a message. Lastly, the numbers are clearly recycled so we get a lot of calls from previous users of our phone number. The app is not very functional or user friendly. It is very slow and lags most of the time.

Reasons for choosing MightyCall

Because it seemed like it would be the best option at the time because we were very, very small when we first started the business.

Response from Infratel

Hey Lauren, We're sorry you had issues with the service. We don't keep costs down to reflect our quality but to give customers the chance to use VoIP without breaking the bank. Regarding your specific issues, did you ever consult with our product team to help you set up calling rules?

Honnah

Mightycall review

Phone lines

Pros

Simple to use Can use mobile app with WiFi only

Cons

Los of bugs with the service and apps Crashes periodically

Reasons for choosing MightyCall

Better suited to our needs

General review of MightyCall

For our small business, it helps us manage our call volume with a small staff and lets us relocate our phones to other locations when we are on the move. It takes a little bit of setting up, but well worth it for how it can help manage your calls.

Pros

Easy and quick to edit you call flow or change your pre-recorded messages. Easy to subdivide call flows between multiple members and have segregated messages and management.

Cons

Difficult to record automated messages, but we only use the phone recordings so the computer and microphone method may be better. Sometime the messages will glitch and not let you mark them as resolved. We have messages from years past that are just always there we can never get rid of.

Response from Infratel

Thank you for the review Michael. In my experience, recording custom messages on a computer with a good microphone does result in higher quality recordings. For the glitched messages, is there anything they have in common? Length or distance or anything we can investigate further? ~Best regards

Replied December 2018

Suzanne

I have eliminated robot calls! My VA can do customer service from my business number

By having people press "1" to speak to me or leave a message, I have almost completely eliminated robo-calls. Most robots don't follow voice commands.

Pros

You can get it to do just about anything you can imagine for a fraction of the price of other systems.

Cons

I have to call MightyCall to have them help me configure it, which they always do promptly and patiently, but sometimes I try to do it myself and it never works as well as if I just call them and have them help me configure it. I don't like that I get notified that I had "recent activity" I don't know if that is a dropped call or an important text message. I wish it distinguished between text messages, voicemails and dropped calls

Shari

December 2021

Decent Phone App

I did not use it for a long time but not my most memorable software. Good features, just need to be more individually design for multiple users.

Pros

It was useful for the moving company I worked for to get to their clients easily without having us as reps calling back and forth from our personal numbers. As we worked from home, the company found a cost effective option to have us all able to interact with its clients and prospects directly without much hassle.

Cons

All text messages and the call logs are in one place. So you and your team members see everyone's interactions and can get their messages accidentally. Not a great software if you're using a lead business where agents can steal prospects.

Response from CallCurrent

Hey Shari, thanks for the review. Regarding the contact history, we centralized all communications in 1 place because many of our customers had requested that to increase organization. The feature/system hasn't been designed to account for massive enterprises where workers need to account for other people stealing leads. We have changed our pricing model recently to a "per use" plan more in-line with industry norms, so that should help mitigate that kind of problem in the future. Thanks for your time!

Replied January 2022

Malea

Industry: Photography

Great for Streamlining

Would give our experience a solid "A"

Pros

The APP is very easy to manage, the call recording is clear, the text messages come through quickly, and the menu prompts allow for easy communication with our clients

Cons

There should not be a limit on how long a text message can be..Can't send or receive photos (a HUGE con for our business), the app often freezes.

Price

Response from Infratel

Hey Malea, We're glad to hear you like the system and find it easy to use, as that is a big focus for us. We've been working on enabling picture messages for a while, and hope we can unveil that feature soon enough.

Anna

Pleased With MightyCall

It works great for our company in that we are a small business and utilize a virtual receptionist. With MightyCall I am able to have the phone ring to our office for a set number of seconds and if no-one answers it rings to our virtual receptionist. We never miss a call, even with being a small company.

Pros

MightyCall is very diverse/flexible when it comes to setting up call flow. You can set specific client groups to ring to different users, set up voice instructions to direct callers to the appropriate person, accept and send texts from your cell phone using the MC app. It is easy to share voicemails, etc with other users.

Cons

I have never been able to get the app to fully function. I like the idea of having my phone ring a different tone so I am aware it's a business call, but the only way to do that is to have it ring through the app. Maybe it is my phone, but the app disconnects sometimes and I miss a call without it ever ringing. I go around this by having it ring directly to my cell. Never miss a call.

Reasons for switching to MightyCall

MightyCall has so much more flexibility in cool flow control, voice messages, transferring, and controlling ring time between transfers. We were also having problems with Google Voice transferring correctly to our virtual receptionist.

Response from Infratel

Hey Anna, We're glad you enjoy MightyCall. Regarding the app, are you using the Android or Ios version? We can look into it. ~regards

Eric

Small service company implementation of Mighty Call

Pros

We utilize mighty call to manage all of our inbound and outbound call center activities. We run it through VOIP Phones and utilize the call user management to share the incoming phone load. The options and features are outstanding. The user support through chat is outstanding as well. The assistants are very knowledgeable of the product and always provide all the support we need. We transferred over from another voip company a few years ago and it was an excellent move.

Cons

Not at this time. Some of the options allowed for the que management are not allowed when inbound calls are set to a group ( ex. hold options etc.) we would like to see that changed. Also, many times the texting feature inbound and outbound does not work properly.

Response from Infratel

Hey Eric, It's great to hear you are so satisfied with the move to MightyCall. We'll look into the texting feature possibly having some issues for you.

Charles

MightCall killed the Automated Telemarketers

Overall, I'm mostly pleased.

Pros

I like that it got rid of the automated phone calls.

Cons

I really want some answering service options. I like ringing all employees at once, then after a certain time, it would ring an answering service, or even my phone after all the employees. I would switch my other business today if this existed. Also, you cannot 'complete' items from History tab in the IOS app. I can only choose 'complete' from the dashboard. I don't like this.

Reasons for choosing MightyCall

I have one business with MightyCall and another with Grasshopper. You will not get my other business until you implement an if/then call option. Call all employees, and if no one answers, then ring boss/answering service.

Response from Infratel

Hey Charles, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Regarding the inability to complete items in the history tab, we're in the process of overhauling and adding more options when sorting/organizing call history, so soon enough that problem should be resolved. In the meantime, good luck with business!

Replied March 2020

Susan M

Time used: Free Trial

Mighty Call's Multi-Tier Pricing Creates Great Value to Small Business Owners

Pros

Time savings, price, and less interruptions so I may focus on projects or assignments. Are you a small firm or sole proprietor? If yes, then Mighty Call may be an option for you. Mighty Call is a virtual receptionist service. As a sole proprietor, you may not be able to afford a full-time receptionist or you may only need your phones answered on a limited basis. Therefore, using Mighty Call is an affordable option. I find spending time on the telephone to answers calls is taking away from my work when I should be focusing on taking care of customers. As a business owner, I look for value and based upon need. Value is in the toll-free numbers and allocating telephone time so you may stay focused on projects or assignments for the customers. I tried Mighty Call as a free trial. My business is at the point where now I'll need to purchase Mighty Call.

Cons

I know it may sound strange, but the con is the lack of control of who handles my telephone calls. Personally, I prefer a hands-on experience with the client. Reality is that answering each telephone call interrupts my work flow and affects my ability to generate more income.

Response from Infratel

Hello Susan, We appreciate your feedback. We value our customers and their time and can definitely understand your wish to stay tuned and control each and every process of your business. We can advise you to use our Caller ID feature for figuring out who¿s calling you, and more importantly, you can use CNAM for branding your business when you make phone calls. If you wish to avoid undesired calls or can't talk right now, transfer it to a voicemail by using the call screening feature. Anna Head of Customer Care

Replied September 2018

Incredible Functionality beyond simple phone calls

Excellent second line facility, which I use to receive sales calls, so it's important to have the ability to record them, make notes about the calls and be able to choose numbers in the territory I am targeting. I'm in the UK selling into the US and MightyCall really does the job. It's been very realiable in the months I've been using it. It's a little more than I'd like to spend, but it does offer more than I need and I'm expecting to grow into the product over time.

Pros

It does so much seamlessly beyond just providing telephone numbers. For example, call recordings, call notes etc. There's a lot I haven't started to use yet but as my business grows I expect.

Cons

It's a bit on the pricey side at entry level, and I think there could be a pared down version with less in the way of buzzers and bells for a lower ticket price

Reasons for switching to MightyCall

MightyCall offers much more functionality, like call notes, it's also on desktop which for example Hushed is really a mobile app. iPlum I had call problems, so quite pleased with MightyCall. I was looking for reliability and functionality and I've found it. I still use Hushed for my personal second number app , but MightyCall is hands down the winner for business.

Response from Infratel

Hey there, We're glad to hear you like the service and it's doing your business well! We're always here if you need anything! Best of luck to your business.

Replied April 2021

Tony

"MightyCall Is The Best Virtual Phone System For Any Size Business & At A Great Price"

My overall experience has been very positive. I have already recommended this company to a few business associates and they too really like it. I can communicate with my customers from anywhere and the calls are always crystal clear.

Pros

The entire platform is very user friendly. This system will work for any size business. Your entire team will get hooked on this very quickly. The mobile app works flawlessly. You can run your business from anywhere and no customer will every know where you are.

Cons

You do not have an unlimited minutes plan like Grasshopper. does. In the beginning I had a couple of questions which were answered right away but I wish there was an FAQ section which would have made it easy and I would not need to bother sending any emails to find out.

Response from Infratel

Hey Tony, we're thrilled to hear you like the service! We're actually in the process of adding a FAQ section to our website--which questions did you need answered that you think should be included in FAQs? Thanks for spreading the word!

Justin

Industry: Restaurants

Long time MightyCall user, better than all other alternatives

Pros

I like that it's super easy to set up and maintain. We use it basically to tell our customers our hours of operation.

Cons

I wish my plan offered an api. We can't spend more money since we are a tiny, one location, family business. Our hours change day to day and I wish I could automate the updating of our audio message, but that's not available on the tier of service we are on.

Response from Infratel

Hey Justin, thanks for the review. I know API is currently only available with the ultimate plan, but we are doing some testing on further integrations that would allow us to extend it to the other plans as well. Hopefully it's ready to go sooner rather than later

Danny

SAVE YOURSELF AND MONEY

Hate this company so much I genuinely hope they dont last.

Pros

You have a working company number when it decides to work

Cons

EXTERMELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISSED CALLS GALORE, APP NOT RINGING OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF A CALL.

Seemed to look legit

Reasons for switching to MightyCall

Tired of not being helped and having to pay for sub-par services

Response from Infratel

Hey Danny, I see that something that happened clearly has you upset. If you used the product for 1-2 years, surely you weren't irate about it for that entire span. If there was an inciting incident for your sudden reversal in opinion, please let us know so we can look into it and see what went wrong. ~regards

Replied November 2020

Peter

MIghty Call

Overall, we are happy with the service, price and uptime of the system. It has increased our communications and customer satisfaction.

Pros

I like the portability and ease of administration. I am not locked into my office, and with their features it is comforting to know that the phone call is recorded allowing a higher level of CRM. We have to date not had any downtime or disruption in service.

Cons

UI/UX - Although everything is functional the experience for the user is a little bit confusing.

Response from Infratel

Hey Peter, Thanks for leaving a review and we're glad your business is doing well! We're always on a mission to get our UI simple and comfortable--since we know VoIP can be confusing--so do you mind specifying which parts your team finds unclear?

Brannon

Industry: Restaurants

Virtual Assistant

Pros

I can only speak to the way we use Mighty Call, which is strictly as a virtual assistant. I have two locations but want one phone number that then routes the callers' calls to the correct location based on a simple phone tree. For this, it works very well.

Cons

It has gone down a couple of times. Maybe 3 times in 4 years? While that isn't much, it really puts my business into a frenzy, and it is difficult to reach a person in tech support.

Response from Infratel

Hey Brannon, thanks for giving us some feedback!

Mighty Call friendly

Overall it has been good and when I have had issues customer service has been very helpful.

Pros

It allows me to have a number for clients to call without purchasing another phone

Cons

It has progressively gotten less quirky and easier to use. There have been limitations in texting that have improved. At times it feels difficult to navigate like going to history then text to try to pick up where I left off

Reasons for choosing MightyCall

It was recommended because my virtual assistant was using it with other clients

Response from Infratel

Hey Chris, Thanks for the review. We're glad you like the system, but could you be more specific about how you feel the system has gotten harder to use?

Tyson

MightyCall Review

This has allowed our team to answer calls seamlessly from anywhere. An absolutely blessing for our work from home team members.

Pros

This is the most affordable and simple solution I have found to receive customer phone calls from anywhere in the world. It's perfect for small and medium sized organizations that cannot spent thousands of a dollars per month for enterprise systems loaded with unnecessary features and complexity.

Cons

It isn't possible to nest multiple IVR trees without passing calls to another number within the system.

Response from Infratel

Hey Tyson, we're glad to hear the service has been a help to your business. Keep up the good work!

MightyCall