• Pros

• "Being able to upload videos or playing them via youtube was awesome!"

• "Low price, free trial, can use Powerpoint easily, available on mobile, embeddable into my own website, looks beautiful, easy to use interface on the webinar side."

• "We tried the free trial to see if it would work for our remote meetings. Love that you can easily use power point."

• Cons

• "It would be good if the user interface was more friendly"

• "- Record doesn’t include chat - Webinar records are saved on platform only 30 days. Than they’ll be deleted. - Admin panel not always clear"

• "That there is NO connection to Paypal, and I need to have opportunity to pay for my webinar at the same time as customer is registered"

Browse MyOwnConference Reviews

Sergey

Juan from Blooders.org

Great solution for startups

MyOwnConference helped us kickstart our webinar initiatives. We switched from in-person conferences to this digital method. From all the other alternatives we found on internet, they were the only ones who delivered at a reasonable price point.

Pros

Being able to upload videos or playing them via youtube was awesome!

Cons

It would be good if the user interface was more friendly

Reasons for Choosing MyOwnConference

Their prices were over the roof

Response from Akovana

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Juan! We're so glad that your organization is satisfied with holding webinars with our products. Soon we launch huge updates of MyOwnConference. The user interface will be more friendly. Stay tuned! Best Regards, MyOwnConference support team

Ewa from LFT Personal Empowerment Coaching

I am happy with MyOwnConference, except lack of connection to my PayPal account

Pros

I like most that it is very easy to use for admin, lecturer and the students/cutomers s well. But....it is very important to create possibliity for my customers and for me to pay for webinar at the same time as they register. Buton "register" at the register form then button "pay PayPal or Visa or.." at the same form connected with my PayPal account So, we need connection to paypal VERY IMPORTANT

Reasons for Choosing MyOwnConference

Good price, easy to use, easy to create and run webinar, very nice designe and landing pages, easy to log in and use for my customers

Response from Akovana

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Ewa! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We will consider your suggestion about PayPal integration, thank you! All the best, MyOwnConference support team

Alexa from Alexa Jones Studio

August 2016

AMAZINGLY EASY! AMAZING SUPPORT!

My experience with My Own Conference was excellent. While many other companies are making excuses, My Own Conference is making me very happy! The stream is fast, seamless, lag was only 5-12 seconds unlike Google Hangouts On Air and Youtube Live which has a lag of 30-56 seconds. I was having a small issue with my sound and support was able to log into my account to fix it at 3AM in the morning my time. The interface was so easy to use and I didn't have any other issues.

Pros

Cons

I wasn't fond of the screen sharing tool. It was a tad confusing. Back end is a tad overwhelming but it's still organized great. There are a lot of components that go into creating a webinar.

Kamil from Semahead

A very good tool

Pros

Functionality Easy-to-use Support Fit to my needs

Cons

Better instruction manual Too high price

Response from Akovana

Replied August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write up your review, Kamil. We much appreciate your feedback! As for manuals, we are going to create new ones soon. Sincerely, MyOwnConference support team

July 2015

Daniel from Fresh Club

July 2015

Robust Product with lots of tools

Myownconference software has lots of tools for scheduling and holding webinar. I love the fact that I can create landing page, send e-mail, hold webinar, using only one service - myownconference.

Response from Akovana

Replied August 2015

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

June 2016

Peter from Pajar Canada

June 2016

Not perfect, but with many advantages.

It's easy to start conference with 300-500 attendees. I like that attendees can take part in meeting right from the browser. They don't need to download and run any program.

Pros

- Support team replies quickly - Brodcast is good, no crashes - No plugin download for attendees

Ivan from ZorgCouching, LLC

August 2015

Easy to learn, easy to use, easy to everything!

Great and solid "all in one" product. Easy to understand things inside control panel and, WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME, very fast start! I.e. in other words I spent 3 minutes to handle my first webinar with them.

Response from Akovana

Replied August 2015

Thank you, Ivan!

Valery from Education Web

fine Conference

Working with myownconference is great. I holded the series of webinars and got top-notch brodcast and new customers for my business. I guess webinar is perfect marketing tool so i'll continue using the service.

Easy to use and understand

Robust program - recommend giving it a try!

Pros

Cons

I didn't see many cons with the free trial.

Response from Akovana

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! All the best, MyOwnConference support team

mary

Catherine from lutece-langue

quality webinars

MyOwnConference has all features that needed for successful webinar. I send messages to my attendees, shedule and hold webinar via one software - myownconference.

Peter from pdcourses

August 2015

best service for presentations and video broadcasting

I've being used MyOwnconference for a half a year and always get high quality. I like also fast, forward thinking support team. They is very professional.

Eva from britishcouncil

Good service

I recently bought webinar room for 300 visitors and have to say it is awesome! All tools work very well.

Helga from europeforvisitors

Friends recommend

MyOwnConference is good choice for webinar presenter. I like it professional support team.

June 2015

Andrew from private person

June 2015

User friendly!

very convenient and simple

Response from Akovana

Replied August 2015

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

Julia from ispeakcenters

MyOwnConference best webinars service

The best webinar service that I've ever used!