What are net2phone users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using net2phone software through verified user reviews

• icon"I really like that this will screen calls that come in unrelated to my business."
  • icon"Monthly costs are very low and call quality is good."
  • icon"Relative ease of configuration and deployment. Once system is operational MACs to call flow, team member, AA features is a breeze."
  • icon"Never got fully setup or even planning before we went online. While you can setup call paths & ring groups it always seem to be wrong and I have to call service."
  • icon"When on call, sometimes the other person cannot hear me well so we have to hang-up and call again."
  • icon"Constant hang ups when answered, Doesn't keep call logs, All around worse service company ever."

Browse all net2phone Reviews

• Have you used net2phone and would like to share your experience with others?

Jerry

net2phone has and does what it takes

Simple, effective Business Cloud hosted IP PBX system with all the features a small/ medium business needs has proven second to none with all sizes of my clients.

Pros

Imperative features that a cloud hosted IP PBX must have. Price is right in the mix, not only for the handsets, but for the service and support to boot! Relative ease of configuration and deployment. Once system is operational MACs to call flow, team member, AA features is a breeze.

Cons

Mostly due to learning curve along with UI configuration differences from other on-prem and cloud hosted systems, major changes to Auto Attendant and Call Routing can prove challenging.

Reasons for choosing net2phone

Cost, ease of deployment... working with net2phone team staff from sales, to engineering to support has been exceptional.

Response from Net2Phone

Thanks for the feedback, Jerry.

Scott

Good value, good support, good company

I specifically appreciate their support when it comes to the challenges implementing SIP on various phone systems and networks. If you do this, you know it's not one size fits all, and you know you need the provider to step up to the table and work with you to get everything set properly and to troubleshoot and help resolve issues as they arise. Net2Phone has consistently done this.

Pros

For a simple cloud UC system, and SIP trunks for your traditional PBX or Teams, Net2Phone has a very good platform.

Cons

Doesn't have a full collaboration suite built into their softphone like Ring Central, but it's priced appropriately and the softphone and mobile app work well for calls / texts, etc.

Reasons for switching to net2phone

Intermedia was no longer supporting their SIP product properly.

Response from Net2Phone

Thanks for the feedback, Scott. I'm passing it along to our product team.

Rita

Industry: Graphic Design

Overall experience

Less unnecessary calls but concerned when customers will quit coming in due to not being able to speak directly to us.

Pros

Cons

I have customers who are use to personally speaking to us and now they call and some won't even take the 1 minute and 20 seconds to listen thru the prompts. Also, I'm concerned that it does not have the same message when I'm closed. That is a huge concern of mine.

Reasons for choosing net2phone

Just trying to screen the unrelated calls to my store. Just wish maybe at the beginning of the call, could you say "Please listen to thru call and if prompts are not needed, and you need to speak to a member of my staff, stay on the line and you will get through.

Review - 9.2.21

We've thought about leaving it multiple times because of the cons listed above. However, it is one of the most budget friendly options which is important to a small business like ours.

Pros

Good audio quality, when I've had to call customer service they were helpful

Cons

It's extremely confusing/frustrating when we have to set up new phones. The user portal is not user friendly at all.

Price

Response from Net2Phone

Hi John! So sorry it's frustrating to add phone numbers. I've passed along the feedback.

Jean Paul

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great for my small business needs!

It has been very good, reliable service. Would recommend!

Pros

Great customer service easy to modify web and app access

Cons

I wish the app had better connectivity. When on call, sometimes the other person cannot hear me well so we have to hang-up and call again. Wish I could toggle like on web for Call History, Mine/Company

Reasons for choosing net2phone

Multiple configurations, Call waiting, messaging, and easy configuration.

Dan

Industry: Publishing

Intergration

Excellent Customer Service!!

Pros

The ease at which we were able to fully integrate Phones and Teams

Cons

Took a bit to setup, and to get the support setup as well

Debra

Industry: Mental Health Care

Net2Phone Great Quality & Support

Wonderful all around!

Pros

Ease of use and Great User Support. Customer support and training was outstanding. Ongoing Customer support has been consistent

Cons

Need to be able to print our text messages from our dashboard

Best Customer Service, features, equipment, price

Price, customer service

Response from Net2Phone

Thanks Debra! We're so happy you like our services. I've sent your feedback to our product team.

Cheapest and Simpliest

Very high sound quality nothing compares at the price.

Pros

Price is so cheap and the quality is so good, its hard to find fault plus they have the best SMS in the game.

Cons

They have no team collaboration and they also have no desktop app, only used in web browser. Won't replace 8x8 or Nextiva for collaboration.

Dean

Our Review

Pros

Monthly costs are very low and call quality is good.

Cons

Service support usually has a long wait time.

Ruth

Rocky Road

It has been rocky. We don't seem to be a typical customer and I dont feel like the staff really knows much about teams integration. I am disappointed with our setup & training process.

Pros

Accessing phone remotely while during COVID.

Cons

Setup & training. Never got fully setup or even planning before we went online. While you can setup call paths & ring groups it always seem to be wrong and I have to call service. Integration with Teams has been clunky and it seems to be a problematic for those who.may not use the Microsoft phone software.

Features & price points

Jason

No headaches

We were replacing a legacy system. Net2phone has successfully filled the void.

Pros

We have not had any issues since install about 12 months ago.

Cons

No cons at this time. It is doing exactly what we want it to.

Reasons for choosing net2phone

It was highly recommended by our IT.

Reasons for switching to net2phone

We could no longer replace units with the old system.

Response from Net2Phone

We're so glad we were able to meet your needs!

Kristin

Easy Onboarding

TIme saving by staying connected to my desk phone even while in the field, using the mobile app.

Pros

It is very user friendly and the support staff is very helpful in setting up the initial phone system how each business needs it.

Cons

Since I am not hard wired to the modem, I use the WIFI adapter and occasionally lose connection.

Rolando

Industry: Mining & Metals

net2phone app

we had a rough transition mostly due to the porting of our main number, but after that its been smooth sailing,one or two other minor issues that got solve instantly by support and accounting.

Pros

easy to use. has almost everything you need in order to fix an issue without calling support.

Cons

Missing features like if login as an admin, you should be able to see all user for the company.

Price

Response from Net2Phone

Thank you for your feedback, Rolando. We'll pass it along.

Glenda

Worse thing out there!!!

Hate It!!

Pros

No pro's to give for this product!!! Sad

Cons

Response from Net2Phone

Glenda, I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad experience! I'd like to help rectify this.

net2phone