• Pros

• "Awesome App!! I regularly call clients in UK, USA, Australia and India and the call clarity is excellent and the cost is extremely low! Keeper up the good work!!"

• "They did and do exactly what they said they would, in the amount of time that they said they would do it and there were no hidden fees. The service is great. The quality rocks!"

• "Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble."

• Cons

• "Nextiva only had a few hit or miss moments in which case operations were suspended during heavy traffic times. Other than that, it is a great service they provide."

• "It’s too early to say. I’ve no complaints yet, but it’s only been a couple of months."

• "The only portal is a little tricky to navigate at first. Some instructions are hard to follow, but they have good communication."

Browse Nextiva Office Reviews

Jean from Memorial Hospital of Tampa, LP

Nextiva delivered for our business

Pros

1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls. 2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone. 3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department. 4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data. 5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

Cons

What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.

David from DITEQ Corp

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Nextiva the Good the Bad and the Fugy

The best things about working with Nextiva are 1. Our Sales Rep . 2. Amazing! HD Call quality compared to our old VoIP Service. 3. Versatility of the software. Our Sales Rep worked his ass off for us. And had the patience of a saint with my million and one questions, and reworking the quotes to our needs over & over & over.... Over a years’ worth of questions and reworking the quote to something we could get the big boss to sign. Let’s be realistic any time you are making this big of a change to your corporations 30+ phone network in multiple states. it will never go 100% perfectly without a hitch as much as you prepare and strive to make every preparation. Two months before our ISP was to be installed was when we had our first glitch at the beginning of the setup process while I was on vacation with the family, and only had access to my Cell phone. And I got the much-dreaded email from the Boss saying no-one can call in on our Toll-free phone number. We’re losing sales! What’s going on? This could be a career-ending type of event. Our toll-free number just stopped working 2 months before the date we requested the porting to take place. I Called the sales rep. He assured me it wasn’t anything that Nextiva did. About 15 minutes later the sales rep called me back. O’ My god it was us! He figured out what happened and mad things happen on his end to get our phones back up temporari He Saved my Bacon!

Pros

Ease of use to add and manage users in multiple cities and states remotely. Ease of adding new phones or devises Like VoIP PA Speaker in the Factory. And cordless phones as a secondary phone sharing a single Ext # with a desk phone. The old Cell Phone App. (not the new one) everyone loved this App.

Cons

1. Build Call Flow is a total Fake selling tool used to show potential customers how easy it is to configure your call flows. It’s total BS. If you call customer support to assist you in a new configuration they tell you. O that doesn’t really work anymore, we need to configure it on the back end for you. Don’t try to use it. If it’s nonfunctional don’t try to sell me on how easy it is using it.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Office

The simplicity of administration. Ability to configure the system to our style of use. Analytics Savings over old service

Thomas from Hudson Valley Tax Experts

Industry: Facilities Services

Acceptable Service Experience Totally Let Down By Apps

The sales and initial implementation were fine. Shortly after activating, a tech "cleaned up" some settings in my configuration which completely disabled my service. Tech support in that case was prompt and thorough, although they never did call back as promised to make sure everything was fixed. Customer support since then has been a mixed bag. The online configuration is daunting and not something the average user should venture into. I have a computer background and still found it confusing. The service itself (once configured properly) mostly worked fine and if you're using physical phones your experience may be different. However, I wanted to rely on the Windows and Android apps. They are functional, but not friendly. In the best cases, the apps require more steps to do things than should be necessary. For example, to add a contact from a caller ID record in the Windows app, you have to first add the number to contacts and then edit the contact to change the name, rather than just being able to add & edit in one step. There's no way to add contacts in bulk. The Outlook plug-in is broken and simply doesn't work. It's impossible to initiate an SMS message to a new contact; you have to have the contact text you first. You can't set a default view for the app. The online faxing is not integrated into the phone system and has a 1980s interface. The Android app has it's own problems.

Pros

The voice service, once configured properly, generally worked fine. I had some rare glitches, but not sure whether they were Nextiva's fault.

Cons

The Windows and Android softphone apps are sub-par and make no effort to make the customer's life easier. Online fax interface is clunky and out-of-date. Video conferencing is complicated. Software is cluttered with team features I don't need that I can't hide. Configuration is complex and easy to break. Can't initiate SMS texts (contact has to text you first) and no MMS texting. Expensive for what you get.

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva Office

I choose Nextiva over others because it offered many features I was looking for in one package - Windows & Android softphone apps, online faxing, text messaging, online conferencing, voicemail to email. Unfortunately, they succumb to the "jack of all trades, master of none" problem and I'm now switching to multiple other providers for a better experience.

Response from Nextiva

Replied December 2020

Hello Thomas, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you've found the Nextiva app difficult to use at times. We want to help resolve this issue for you.

Peter from Medicaid Done Right

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very nimble yet somewhat buggy

Pros

I love the integration aspect that you can have the app on desktop and on your phone. Additionally, as a current work from home employee the faxing feature has been a life saver.

Cons

Calls are somewhat frequently buggy. App some times seems glitchy. Transition from desktop to phone app can sometimes be laggy.

Response from Nextiva

Replied December 2020

Hello Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the ability to use your Nextiva app on your phone or desktop. However, we're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with buggy calls and glitches in the app. We want to help resolve this issue. We'll have our team reach out ASAP.

Sarah from The Agency

Mobile app is super easy to use

The quality of service is unmatched. The app is super easy to use, and keeps me organized. The service is great, I have never had difficulty with my calls. The customer service is excellent, staff is patient, friendly, and eager to help. Overall, Nextiva has helped me be more efficient in my business and I know it has helped my colleagues within our company as well.

Pros

Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble.

Cons

That I didn’t switch over sooner, it would have saved me a lot more business.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Office

My calls were getting dropped constantly, and every time I called for help, I was put on hold by representatives that were impatient and didn’t get my problems resolved. Bad service and bad customer service hurt my business.

John from Luxury Properties Jackson Hole

A Good Product with Difficult Onboarding

Overall, I imagine our experience with Nextiva was somewhat anomalous. My guess is that our issues were related to COVID-19 and they were unable to attribute our delays to such. It is difficult to look past the frustrating onboarding experience, but I think Nextiva is a good provider now that we have overcome the technical issues. If your company wants friendly and knowledgeable account support, Nextiva is a good choice.

Pros

The easy access to Nextiva support and account managers is its best feature. If there are ever any issues, their support staff can be reached by messaging or phone call quickly. Reliable, domestic support is one of the primary reasons we switched to Nextiva and they deliver in that arena.

Cons

Our onboarding to Nextiva was, frankly, a terrible and protracted experience. While the staff I worked with were always helpful, the salesperson I worked with greatly oversold their onboarding turnover time. We were told our change from 8x8 could be resolved by month's end upon engaging their services. However, it took nearly three months to get our system going, which was frustrating because of the low complexity of our service requests. Once we made the full transition, our services were marred by constant technical issues with the phone app, so a complete delivery of services did not occur until 2021.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Office

8x8 had poor support and customer service and we were fed up with constant technical issues that took long periods of time to resolve.

Response from Nextiva

Replied February 2021

Hello John, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you had a challenging onboarding experience. We want to help resolve any ongoing issues. We'll have our team reach out ASAP.

Jason from Assurance Healthcare & Counseling Center

Great phone option for the tech-savvy and/or mobile business

The onboarding process went pretty smoothly. We started with a tech setup phone call, which took a bit over an hour. Customer service since then has been a little spotty - but we haven't been put in a pinch yet.

Pros

I like that Nextiva can go with you anywhere you want to go - whether you choose to use your cell phone or a desktop phone. You won't have to change ISP's if you move to a new location - just plug into your internet connect or use your cell phone and you're good to go.

Cons

Setting up voicemail, call groups, and other features is a bit frustrating. There is definitely a learning curve to setting up this system, so give yourself some room to learn their admin panel and features.

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva Office

It seemed like Nextiva had the best price for features, and the customer service at the beginning was much better than the other options (I used the chat feature on their website, followed up with email, and eventually talked all to the same representative).

Aaron from Pikes Peak Laser Creations

Trying to leave Nextiva was a nightmare

I would avoid Nextiva at all costs. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and talk to my past self to avoid them like the plaque. You could not get me to switch back to them even if their service was free or they offered to pay me to use their service.

Pros

Their phones did come preset up and the onboarding process was very streamlined. When I did need technical support, they were quick to resolve the issues.

Cons

Where to begin, their pricing and contracts all but force you to stick with them long term or pay an arm and a leg to leave. I should have known better than to sign any contract, but wanted to save a little bit on the upfront costs (by getting a free phone) and slightly lower monthly rates. When I did leave Nextiva, I happily paid to break my contract, even though I shouldn't have had to pay any ETF at all. More on that later. While Nextiva's technical support was great, good luck if you ever need customer support for billing or contract issues. When I was finally fed up with the prices Nextiva was charging, I went back through my contract and noticed that Nextiva did not honor their end of the bargain. When I called up customer service to end my contract, the customer service agents tried to weasel their way out of it, trying to explain one thing that they meant, but clearly wasn't literally written into the contract. Trying to leave them was a literal nightmare, because they broke their contract and I refused to pay the full ETF, I had to speak with a manager, who was supposed to call and never did. I had to call them 20+ times to finally get in touch with this manager. And because this manager was assigned to my case, I couldn't get another manager to fix things in the mean time. I'm 100% sure if I wasn't so persistent, I never would have gotten through to finally break free. Don't walk, run far far away from Nextiva.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Office

We were having a lot of quality issues with phone calls from Ooma Office and frequent disconnects.

Response from Nextiva

Replied July 2020

Hello Aaron, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to see you go and wish you and your team the best. If we can help you with anything, please let us know.

Patrick from New Life Tax Resolution

Nextiva sold us phones and supplies a quality service with customer support that is always available

Pros

VOIP phone system was the best idea we had for phones. Nextiva has made it easy to remain a long term customer. Our office is phone dependent and if a client cannot reach us they let us hear about it. Nextiva has handled problem we have experienced with the urgency that I would expect from a professional service company. Most questions are answered before we get off the phone. The recommendations for phones was spot on. The service is reliable and the quality of sound it clear. My client never ask about the kind of phone we are using. They can't tell the difference. The billing is always correct and predictable. Never had a billing problem.

Cons

The app is a bit uncomfortable to use. In order to answer the phone I have to press a couple of keys and often the phone rings 3 -5 times before I answer. I prefer our calls answered in 2-3 rings. Now this is only a problem when out of the office and the phones are forwarded.

Andrew from Tundraland Home Improvements

Nextiva Phone System Review

I love this product and it helped save our business during the Covid-19 lockdowns.

Pros

It is so customizable. This software can do anything you can dream of when it comes to call routing and tracking.

Cons

It is very glitchy at times. Sometimes from the softphone app random phone numbers cause the app to crash randomly. No one at Nextiva can explain why.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Office

TDS was outdated and not able to meet our needs.

Response from Nextiva

Replied December 2020

Hello Andrew, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that Nextiva helped keep your business going through the pandemic.

Amazing service & platform

The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

Pros

There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

Cons

I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

Making a tough transition easy

In general, the business has been really happy with the Nextiva system, the final costs, timing and functionality all fit what we asked for upfront. As an older business, we know that this is a rare result and we appreciate that Nextiva was able to honor our requirements and make sure the solution was exactly as we needed it. Technology today is extremely more complex than when our business was founded and there is often a lack of respect for the simplicity, and often antiquated nature of how we did things (and sometimes still do) with Nextiva we felt that our contacts were able to meet us where we were and ensure that we got what we needed without all the time and energy spent on talking about ideals and how it “should be” we don’t have that luxury and as a profitable business we don’t need to and are unable to work in the same way as younger more dynamic organizations. We still have to service our customers and keep things stable and maintain high quality service. Nextiva was instrumental at improving where we needed to focus, and they did it without interrupting our core business. Our customers will gain from these investments and our business is better set up for continued growth and prosperity in 2019.

Pros

Nextiva have really made a hard transition much easier. Our systems were way out of date and we needed a high level review and rebuild of our existing coms set up. Not a small feat. The system we had been working with had not been updated for about ten years, at least, and the result was a Frankenstein. We had integrated various tools to drag out the lifespan of the existing system. The Nextiva team were able to come in and assess the situation as well as build a solution that covered all our needs. We were involved in the process and the result was an ideal case, something that we thought wouldn’t be possible given timing and budgetary constraints. Nextiva really came to the table with a complete and fitting solution. I can’t say how they do it but their team are really well versed in the technology. They understand the issues with making a transition and they’re obviously experienced they are able to foresee and offset issues before they come up. They are a full stack solution. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Another benefit of Nextiva is they have developed tools that are super easy to learn. This is big for us as we have to invest a lot of time and energy into training our staff on new software and technology. . When tools are easy to learn and use as a first timer, it saves us a lot of money. We found the team were able to jump into the system, get online and get to work without any interruption at all.

Cons

The only con I can really think of is the lack of ability to integrate with some of our older systems. We had some tools we wanted to keep that we had updated only a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to their limitations we were unable to keep them as a part of our set up. It’s unfortunate as they were expensive and supposed to last for a long time. Plus, training and implementing new tools takes a huge effort so where we didn’t think we needed to we would have preferred to keep things the same. However, I think it’s a tough call because in our case there was the fundamental VoIP service that needed to be switched out and then all the services that connected onto that had to work too. In some cases, Nextiva was able to integrate but in others we had to launch another solution. I don’t think they were unreasonable; it was just a natural downside of large upgrade.

Full service coms software solutions

Overall the change went quite smoothly. I was very impressed with Nextiva’s customer service from when we first began to talk to them, through to the support team we are using for question now we are using the software. All of the staff we have dealt with were professional, friendly and helpful. I think it’s the level of service that differentiates Nextiva from other service providers with similar products. We had a few teething issues with our staff as they were learning how to use the system, but we got through all the training and have been really pleased with the features of the CRM. There are a lot of features that have had a really positive impact on our staff, and now that they are comfortable with the change and the software, their feedback has been really positive. The internal wiki in particular has really helped with increasing staff knowledge and prompting them when they are helping a customer, and the internal chat is a tool that we didn’t know we needed – much easier for our staff to communicate while they are talking to customers. We used to be put customers on hold if we needed to get input from other staff members, so it’s a lot better experience for our customers now. Once we went live with the new systems, Nextiva have continued to be responsive and helpful.

Pros

When we reached out to Nextiva, we weren’t entirely sure what level of solutions we were after. We knew our phone system needed an upgrade as it was very old and starting to get unreliable, but we weren’t convinced of the benefits of a CRM system instead of the manual customer service work flows we were using. I felt like the team at Nextiva really took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we really needed. We investigated multiple options and providers, but were really happy with the suggestions that came from Nextiva and felt that out of all of the providers we talked to, their suggestions were the best fit for us and our staff. They had the services we needed, at a price we could afford. We were initially looking at purchasing new phones, but Nextiva suggested hiring them, which was the option we ended up going with. It’s cost effective, and easy to upgrade in future if required. It was good that they helped us figure out the best option for us. The CRM system is very logical and our staff have found it relatively easy to learn and use. It’s standardized our processes, and has helped our support team become more efficient. There are a lot of great tools within the system which have made their jobs easier, and we’re really impressed with the level of reporting we can get without having to perform complicated queries. It’s also good to know that there are additional functions we can add on easily later when (or if) our business requires them.

Cons

Implementation, while reasonably straightforward, was still quite a lot of work for our business and we underestimated how much effort it would be to get our staff to adapt. We had to train them on how to use new phones (all staff), and (for our customer service team) the new CRM system. There was plenty of support from Nextiva, but our customer service staff found it a struggle to balance the training requirements for the new system against maintaining high service levels for our customers. Some of our staff were quite resistant to change as had worked in our business a long time. We used the ‘super user’ approach to training; Nextiva trained a few of our staff, who then supported the roll out to the rest of the team. It went well overall, but if we were to do it again, we would probably hire temps to fill the gaps while our staff trained to help with workload management. Our old process and system were mostly manual, and so it was a big learning curve for some of our staff that didn’t have great computer skills.

Nextiva - a great software partnership

We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

Pros

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future. There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

Cons

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

Excellent support and priced effectively

Straight up, I partnered with Nextiva as I was looking for a good offering to bring to my clients who were unhappy with other local providers, most commonly Comcast's "Business Voice Edge" hosted VoIP service. I was introduced to Nextiva and have always been leary of hosted VoIP that doesn't come from the carrier you're getting Internet via. When you're on VoIP with your Internet carrier, there is usually a Quality of Service (QoS) type of system put on your connection that ensures general Internet traffic will not drown out your voice calls. This way you can blast Netflix all you want, the voice calls still go in and out first. Suffice it to say, I have yet to encounter major problems with voice quality and bandwidth issues. Support is amazing. The person that answers your call is the person that's going to resolve your issue. Right then. No callbacks. They are knowledgeable and friendly, and if they happen to not know an answer right off the bat then you get muted very briefly while they check in with someone more familiar about your specific scenario. Their onboarding process is simple, yet thorough. If your phone call flow scenario is complicated, they're going to fine tune that with you to ensure your calls are directed in the manner they need to be. They also began offering phone rentals this year, which I'll be honest more clients have asked for versus purchasing units. Rental offerings are cost effective and offer you much better warranty terms. Thanks, Nextiva!

Pros

Support is amazing! Everyone is friendly, helpful, there's no transferring around or long hold times. I have yet to have a bad support experience with Nextiva.

Cons

While it's a common practice in many telecom service offerings, once you make a purchase you are locked in for term. There's no option for turning down services if your company downsizes to save on expenses

Amazing customer service

Really positive. Very happy with how the project was managed and how the tools are working for us now that we’re live. The team has adopted the new platform pretty easily and in the day to day we have a much more efficient and seamless customer experience and communications process. Our team are happy with it and it’s taking away some of the issues we had in the past with multiple systems and systems not integrating. Duplicate efforts have been removed and managers now have a view of all the activities their team are completing making issue resolution and work load management much easier. It’s more transparent in terms of being able to see how each customer service rep is working and if there’s an issue we can see it, address and resolve it quickly.

Pros

So impressed with the way that the Nextiva team handled our launch. They really were with us every step of the way and made sure we had the resources and were able to make it a success. They walk the talk and it shows in the quality and design of the tools, as well as with the people and how they treat their customers. With tech vendors there are a lot of arrogant people that talk down to their clients, I’ve always been really put off by those people but thought it was just part of the industry. The Nextiva staff were nothing like what I expected and partnered well with us. Our concerns were always listened to and quickly addressed. If we had questions, we always got answers pretty quickly too. They respected our business and that we knew what we needed. I believe that’s why it was such a successful launch too.

Cons

None. Nextiva have a reliable and cost-friendly service and they meet our particular communications needs.

Huge sales gains

The team is really happy with the new VoIP service. It’s fast, works for our needs and is cost effective too. We are saving on our previous system costs and we have a far superior system so I couldn’t be happier. I also think it’s worth noting the service from the Nextiva team. Every step of the way the rep and his team were available, knowledgeable and quick to sort any issues. It was a huge relief to know they had our business handled and everything launched smoothly and without drama. It’s nice when these things go well and we have Nextiva to thank for that. My only negative comment is the chat feature was missed off in our original requirements and we’re only just getting that now. That’s super important for our customer support team and we need to have that running ASAP. That was an oversight on both our parts and wasn’t able to be quickly added without delaying the VoIP launch so we did have to change our plans there once we realized that wasn’t originally included.

Pros

The VoIP service from Nextiva has helped our sales team so much by enabling them to be better connected to the business, each other and their clients. The app that they use has a number of tools and features that streamline the day to day tasks of a sales person in our organization. From the call forwarding, scheduling side of things through to the voicemail to email features. It’s a big improvement from our old service and I believe it’s saving us money too. Another benefit for our team at head office is the conferencing capabilities. The new conference tool is far and away more stable, the line is clear, the images are crisp, our clients comment on the improvement… there is nothing worse than conference services that fail you mid conversation!

Cons

It took a while to get us set up. We had a complex implementation and needed lots of support from the Nextiva team to get the system configured to meet our needs. It’s always tough when things take longer than expected but overall I think they handled our business well and we have the system we want and need so it was worth taking the time to get it right.

A win-win for staff and customers!

The product offering is really compelling as it’s got the capabilities for enterprise level businesses without the cost and complexity of implementation. The service and support is also excellent and Nextiva are clearly invested in ensuring the success of their customers. Overall we’ve been very impressed with the work to date and the results too. It’s also a huge peace of mind thing for the board of directors as we have had to change a lot of systems over the last 5 years and that was a hugely time and money intensive effort. With Nextiva, it seems we’ve finally got what we need for both todays needs and the future needs we expect in the coming years. I would highly recommend Nextiva to other medium sized businesses who are looking for an all in one coms solution.

Pros

The Nextiva NextOS platform is helping our staff do their jobs better, and in less time. Within our Data team the reporting processes that use to take up 2-3 days of the week are now a couple of hour’s work. On the sales team side of things, the team are converting sales at a higher than average rate. On the customer side, the wait times are down and customer sentiment is improving. This is all in one single system. It’s pretty incredible.

Cons

I don’t know if I’m aware of any downsides of this platform. I guess if you didn’t want to know all the ins and outs of your business, then you wouldn’t want to have the transparency and information that this platform generates. Also, it’s a big job determining how to implement if you’re transitioning off other systems onto this one. You do have to invest in it to ensure you make the most of the capabilities. In our case we believe it to be a solid decision to set us up for the future.

Fully integrated software, easy to learn

Make sure you take the time at the start to ensure that both you and Nextiva are on the same page and understand the requirements. You won’t regret doing the extra work upfront, and it will make your job a lot easier at the other end. Otherwise, it's a great system and we're very happy with how it's performing for us and how the team seems to be adopting it.

Pros

The best part about the Nextiva software suite, is that is really does have a solution for everything, and they all work together. Our staff really appreciate using one system, that has replaced 3-4 old systems that we were using. It’s a lot easier now to onboard someone, and from a management perspective, we get a lot higher quality of data and reporting out of the Nextiva system, compared to our old systems. We found it easy to train our teams and ramp them up, a lot of it is quite user intuitive, and Nextiva obviously have a lot of experience in rolling out to medium size organizations. We followed their guidelines, and our teams were comfortable reasonably quickly.

Cons

Because Nextiva was replacing multiple systems, there was a fair amount of due diligence to be done to ensure there were no gaps in terms of how we use the system, and then again in terms of making sure the customer transition was smooth. We also had to update a lot of our Standard Operating Procedures to ensure everything was documented correctly and that we would be able to easily onboard new staff. In saying that, we found Nextiva really supportive and they offered a lot of helpful advice throughout this process.

NextOS has been a very straightforward system to learn, but has a lot of great features

We have been impressed with the functionality, and even though we have had the software in place for a few months, we are still realizing how powerful it will be for us to get a clear idea of what our customers need so we can adapt accordingly. The reporting functionality has also really changed our business as our high performers are now getting recognized accordingly – we have always said we are a high performance culture, but we have never been able to see who is performing well as clearly as we now. I would definitely recommend NextOS to any business.

Pros

NextOS has meant we are using one system for all of our customer touch points. We are able to track every customer’s interaction with us, and we can now work out how those customer interactions change over time and get a deeper interaction of how they are feeling. Our support team are more productive, and the team leaders are getting a lot of use out of the reporting. Prior to our switch to NextOS, they couldn’t run their own reports as it was too time consuming as involved multiple systems to determine how many cases each team member was involved in. The CRM captures all the information we require of it, and we are starting to use the survey tool as we learn more about the customer experience and work out at what points it would be good to get more understanding of what is happening for them. We can also use the data we are now getting to be proactive and escalate accordingly, so that high value customers that are not happy can automatically be diverted to deal with a manager which helps them more valued.

Cons

It was a really big change for our staff to get used to; we dealt with this by rolling it out in tranches to different areas of the business, and we had some of our team members trained as ‘super users’ so that they could be on the ground experts for others which worked well.

A lot of features packed in a single platform - unbeatable

We have been very impressed with how much Nextiva thought of when they were creating NextOS, and are looking forward to seeing what other features are rolled out in the future that we may find useful.

Pros

Nextiva have really delivered a total single platform communication system – NextOS is a great product, that delivers on all fronts. We were running multiple systems and everyone needed two monitors and lots of tabs open in order to follow all our processes and capture the same information across multiple systems. We had tried to make it more efficient and streamline as much as possible, but when you are using multiple tools there’s only so much you can do. We always thought that was just the way it had to be, but once we found NextOS we realized we could simplify the entire business by moving to a single platform for all our business communications. Having everything on one platform has increased our data quality and the quality of the reporting, while also reducing the time taken to create those reports. It gives us a lot better view of our customers, what they are wanting, and the sentiment analysis is really beneficial. It’s saved all of our staff a lot of time, and new starters to our business always comment that it’s so much easier having one system that does everything compared to their other workplaces. We were impressed with Nextiva’s approach to training and followed their recommendations and we were pleased with how that went. It was a big change for our business but their high level of support really helped smooth out the process.

Cons

It’s a big change for staff when you are implementing a new system that they will be using for 95% of their work day. It replaced a lot of other systems, so the business change was significant.

Our Contact Center is now using Nextiva and it’s going really well

Very happy with how it’s going a few months in. The work in getting our business ready for the change was very worthwhile and our contact center is more efficient than it has been before. The staff are happy with the change, and management are really pleased with the level of reporting that we can get out of it, both in terms of our how our staff are going, but also with regards to our customer experience.

Pros

All aspects of our contact center (phone calls, emails, and customer chats) are managed now on the one system which is really good. Everything is tracked together, and we have been able to eliminate the standalone databases we were maintaining to track everything which has freed up an FTE for us (previously this was a full time job). Our staff find it a lot simpler and as a result their morale has improved. Staff used to not like dealing with customer chat, as they (rightly or wrongly) felt like it wasn’t given the same level of recognition as other methods of communications with customer, so staff that were asked to deal with that would usually get grumpy. Because our reporting is a lot better now, and the complexity of the interaction is tracked properly, we don’t have that problem anymore. We are looking to expand our contact center so that we have two in multiple locations to expand our availability hours across multiple time zones, and we now feel like this is a viable option.

Cons

Lots of work went into the transition to ensure we had captured the correct business requirements and training requirements – Nextiva were really supportive throughout this process and I can’t fault their service at all, but it was still extra work that we had to absorb leading up to the transition.

A customer friendly CRM tool that packs a lot of punch!

In general, we needed something that was more sophisticated than our old system and NextOS has really fit the gap we had. The smart features and design make it pleasant to work in and it’s always great when we can keep both our people and our customers happy at the same time. I believe there are also a number of efficiencies gained by having the one system instead of 3-5 different ones that created a disjointed process for us. Saving time is important to us as we only have a small team and lots of customers to look after. Anything that reduces our effort is a godsend in my opinion.

Pros

The NextOS system has changed the way we work with our customers. There has been a big improvement in the way we work with them and there is a noticeable difference. The process from sales all the way through to fulfillment and all of the customer service points in between have been “smoothed” over as we have this new single view of the customer. Anyone that comes into contact with the customer is able to help them and has a clear idea of where they are at in our process and how to move them forward, or resolve whatever their problem is. Our team are loving the new system and it was relatively simple for them to get trained and up and running on it.

Cons

It’s probably too soon to say. We have only been live for a couple of months. At this stage I think the major con would be the cost. It’s not a cheap system.

James from JRM Enterprises

Outgoing Call Center with Integration to CRM

Outstanding. Friendly, knowledgeable, and evolving. I highly recommend Nextiva to any Call Center looking to switch away from their old phone company or less equipped VOIP provider.

Pros

Nextiva is a dynamic and energetic communications company that captured our attention a few years when we were looking to automate our outbound appointment setting operations. The integration they had in place with our Lead Management System vendor was a big advantage but they also offered everything else we would need and then some. To specify what we like most about the Nextiva software and app is the - well, everything really. The whole platform is pretty impressive and their enterprise support is phenomenal.

Cons

There are a few things the common user might assume to work a certain way but don't because of one nuance or another, but anytime this arose (not often) Nextivas support team would clear up the matter and explain why it didnt do what was expected. Not a glitch but rather a user assumption error.

The chat function has bought us in line with our competitors

Implementation was smooth, and we are happy with how it’s been going for the last few months. Our customers are responding well, and we’ve seen an increase conversation rate on our online store which is what we were hoping. We’ve also had more positive feedback from our customers that were not having a great experience (returns and exchanges) due to the fact we can now reach out to them when they are on our returns page to give them the information they need. It’s really about making sure they have a great experience so they shop with us again!

Pros

All our competitors are using live chat and we were hesitant to bring it in. We implemented Nextiva’s chat and we are very impressed. There are some additions that are part of this software that we didn’t find elsewhere which is why we went with Nextiva. The shortcuts have helped save us time and standardize the experience of our customers. We have added proactive chat on pages we saw customers were spending a lot of time; this has had a great response from our customers and we are really helping them have a positive experience.

Cons

This piece of software has been really good for our business, so I can’t think of any cons.

The core of our call center

As one of the team who was heavily involved in the project from beginning to end, I had a complete view of Nextiva’s product and service. They did a very professional job and although the team who supported us were really young guys they knew what they were doing. They were extremely responsive which I think is hugely important and they were tuned into all the details. With these projects it’s easy to get killed with all the minutia but they were great at documenting and had a very rigorous process that ensured requirements were clearly defined and that in the end we got what we asked for. They made it easy to trust that they had the implementation under control. It also went pretty quickly too and without any backtracking or major problems.

Pros

Nextiva has become the core of our communications center. Previously we were working with a number of different systems and now have been able to transition to the one. It’s saving us money, and our team is saving time on tasks too. There are many benefits to these tools.

Cons

I don’t think I can think of any “cons” to this system. It’s a vast improvement on what we had before.

Nextiva has amazing customer service and offers the best value for the service

Nextiva is a great value and they offer tremendous customer support.

Pros

Nextiva's customer service is extraordinary. It is the best thing about the company. When you have a question, need to add/drop services, need to change billing info -- anything --- they are immediately responsive and after years of doing business with Nextiva I think I can safely say that their employees are crazy happy - from tech support to accounting to customer service! I have used several VoIP providers, for onshore and offshore dialing, and Nextiva has the most consistent high quality of calls at the best dollar value. Combined with their service, there is no other company that equals them!

Cons

Nextiva could use an update on their call center user interface. It is outdated but that does not diminish the great features and usability.

Good tools to help support business growth

Easy to use. Definite (visible) benefits to my business. Not costing me lots of money.

Pros

Nextiva have made some really good tools to help business salability – we are using their VoIP system and the Nextiva app, as well as their cloud system. Both of these have been really good as we are growing; it’s easy to add more users and remove users as we ramp up and down in busy periods. The cloud file system is also great – it means that we can all access files and work on them regardless of where we are in the country. As a small team that are often traveling, it’s been really helpful as stopped us accidentally working off wrong versions and relying on versions sent via email. A very simple and well-priced solution to a problem that was, at times, very frustrating.

Cons

Both of these products are fairly simple and easy to learn, so I haven’t had any negative experiences in switching. I’m pleased with how it’s going.

A step up for the sales team

I would say the overall experience has been excellent. I would recommend them to other businesses based on our experience too. Seems they really know what they’re doing, good price and great service too.

Pros

Prior to Nextiva, we were concerned with getting our fast growing sales team the tools they needed to grow. In real estate it’s so competitive that we knew it was important to invest in improving our communications. Nextiva really supported us throughout the project. We came to them with a big problem and they were able to assist us and really lead us to the right solution.

Cons

The only downside of the whole project was that the main contact we were working with actually left Nextiva mid project. There wasn’t anything to be done about it but it did mean a bit of a scramble to get the new person up to date and make sure nothing was lost in translation. It wasn’t a huge deal but is always a concern when there is a staff switch at a critical time.

The line quality on Nextiva’s VoIP system is a big step up

I mean, this is just what Nextiva does and their VoIP system appears to have been one of their original products so they are very experienced. They were really friendly and helpful (even though we asked a lot of questions as business continuity was really important to us). I wanted the transition to be smooth and efficient, but as a user of the phones, I also wanted to make sure our staff would have good experience and be happy with the software once we had transitioned. I feel like I’ve hit both those targets.

Pros

The line quality on our old phone lines was becoming a big problem as they were no longer being upgraded. Sometimes we would have to call clients back due to a bad connection. We’ve had no problems since we moved, and the upgrade (including new phones!) saved us 5% on our total bill. Can’t complain at all!

Cons

It felt like a lot to organize to get everything organized – Nextiva took care of all of it so it turned out to be not a problem at all, but initially we were quite concerned.

A really easy to learn, comprehensive system

By the time we rolled out Nextiva, our business was very overworked. By implementing a comprehensive system that covered off all of our communications (internally and externally), we have been able to significantly decrease the workload of our staff. While they were nervous about having to undertake training, once they saw the benefits of the system, they were enthusiastic, and surprised about how easy it was for them to pick it up. Nextiva appear to have thought of everything, and we’re really pleased with how it’s going for us.

Pros

The NextOS system is very intuitive, and is easy to learn. All the different parts of the system work really well together, and it’s easy to add on new modules when required. For example, we just added live chat.

Cons

We had a lot of staff to train on NextOS, which put our staff under additional pressure when they were already under the pump. Thankfully, Nextiva were extremely helpful with the training approach which took a lot of the stress out of it.

Title Tools for businesses big and small

Like I’ve already said, I’m a big fan. Nextiva makes flexible and smart tools, they’re doing the right thing by businesses and not just selling them an idea. I’ve worked with various platforms and sometimes it’s like you’re just being over sold when it’s not something that your organization actually needs. Our contact is very honest with us and only presents solutions that actually would make sense to our business. We appreciate that we’re not just another dollar sign to him. Our ROI on the systems we have is really high. I don’t have any regrets; these are great systems for all our businesses.

Pros

We have a few family businesses and we use Nextiva services for all of them. The great thing for us is they can work for our small and larger enterprises. The packages make sense regardless of the business scale. They also make it easy to work with them so making the switch is super simple and they support you the whole way through. You don’t have to be super tech savvy to get this system up and running. It’s easy even for me.

Cons

I don’t think there are any. At least none I’m aware of. I am a big fan!

Smart Technology & Smart People

The experience with Nextiva is very polished. They have clearly got a lot of experience in their field and they have fine-tuned things to ensure a great process for their clients. We couldn’t fault them on anything. The team they have working on our project is a bunch of really nice people, who are also amazingly talented and very “up on the tech” which we really benefitted from. They are clearly very engaged and want to make the launch a success. We felt like we got a service that was well above expectations. For the service alone I would recommend checking out Nextiva. We don’t have a huge IT team so it’s really a big win if the heavy lifting in terms of the work load is handled by the vendor. In this case Nextiva handled everything for us and not only that the response has been great too. We’re very happy.

Pros

Nextiva has some very sophisticated tools for businesses. They make smart solutions that are simple to use but high complex in the background. Its what technology should be. I’m not a tech guy so I don’t need it to be more difficult than it already is. These tools work very well for us.

Cons

I can’t think of anything negative. They did what was promised!

User friendly, well designed business phone system

Really positive experience overall! None of our staff have complained and all are very impressed with tools.

Pros

This system has been well thought out, well designed and looks great. It works as well as it looks and has been very easy to use. With the app all our staff are using their personal mobile phones, but with their business number. It’s saved us having to buy mobile phones, and most of our staff didn’t like to carry two phones so didn’t want them. Now with the app they are contactable when they are away from the office, but without any fuss. It’s allowed more of our staff to work remotely, because the collaboration tools that come with it mean they can dial in or screen share or have teleconferences with the rest of the team back in the office. We didn’t have a solution that gave us this type of flexibility before we joined up with Nextiva.

Cons

The system and app are really easy to learn and very cost effective, so I can’t think of any cons.

Nathan from Blizzard Lighting, LLC

Nextiva as a Voip Service is a seemless transition and easy to use

Our phones are solid and adding Analytics was a great addition to our overall service. They can quickly make adjustments to a changing IT environment if needed. Their internal support team is very knowledgeable about the back-end settings that need to be address in your specific setup. They are very helpful in answering questions.

Pros

-Pay only for options you use -Great Customer Service for set up of new phones. -Account Managers are usually very attentive to your individual needs.

Cons

-RRL Fees are a little high and there is no detail on why they charge it for each line. -Account Mangers change quite often -Website portal is sometimes hard to navigate between the old platform and the new one.

NA

Cost and Function

Heather from East End

Overall the product works and I see it improving overtime

Overall this product is well worth the money, especially if everyone in the office is working remotely, its easy very user friendly, and customer service has been helpful when needed.

Pros

This product overall is easy to use with minor glitches that I see improving over time, and granted I just started to use this product during a global pandemic so all wifi based programs are experiencing much higher use rates. This program has an app that's on your personal cell phone, and the app is extremely east to use, the layout is honestly perfect. I'm easily able to answer the call, mute it and transfer to who it needs to go to.

Cons

The only con I have so far I feel as though may be just due to not knowing the program fully yet, but sometimes the call will flash on my screen and then disappear and say I have a missed call. Which is then confusing because I'm not sure if its truly a missed call or another office user picked it up.

Eli from Bfery

company is a scam

Dont bother with this company. I have active lines. Sales rep wont answer for months via phone or email. Then they will blame you for not calling in again. Also beware all of their contract auto renew for ever without them notifying you. So for example you sign a 12 month contract it will auto renew on the last day for another 12 months.... No email, no notification nothing.

Pros

decent IP phone system ,apps or not good though

Cons

Support and contract auto renews with letting you know

Response from Nextiva

Replied August 2020

Hello Eli, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching your Sales rep and issues with your contract. We want to help resolve any issues you still have and will have our team reach out ASAP.

Brian from Xyntek Inc.

Industry: Industrial Automation

False Reviews, Deceptive Company, Stay far away

Nextiva is deceitful and fraudulently renew contracts without notification or clients’ consent. They force you into a forever constant renewal that matches your original contract and will force for a termination fee which is equal to the remainder of your contract. When disputing their renewal no one with authority will reach out and continue to bill your card on file. Stay far away from this company, their service is spotty and will attempt to lock you into an Auto-renewal trap. Do the research on Nextiva, these are ongoing issues like many others are having. Make sure to do your research, other review sites are warning of individuals or entities associated with or having interest in Nextiva have been reporting fake and inauthentic reviews to increase their reviews score. As stated before, just stay away from this company, there are many of other reputable companies that won’t waste your time and money.

Pros

Cloud based service to allow phones used anywhere from office to home office. However, this is the same with other providers.

Cons

1. Service is spotty, Calls get dropped, Phones disconnect from service, Voice Packets get lost. 2. Forever ongoing contract auto-renewals without notifications to the client. 3. Account representative do not return calls or emails when within 3 months of contract ending. However, are available once the Auto-renew your contract. How convenient for them.

Response from Nextiva

Replied December 2020

Hello Brian, we appreciate you making us aware of your experience. We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with calls dropping, the contract renewal, and getting timely responses from our team. We want to resolve these issues for you and make this right.

Working on cloud based software has helped us become more flexible

A lot of our staff are wanting to work flexibly, and we want to support our staff to do this. One of the problems we initially had to overcome, is that we tend to work quite collaboratively when we are all in the office, and sit in a room with something on a screen. We were unsure how to replicate that when everyone was in different locations, but the real time updates mean we can still do this. We haven’t had any issues with lags, which is the problem we had when we were doing a lot of screen sharing to get work done. It’s also been good to have a centralised location where everyone can access, regardless of where they are. Makes us wonder how we did it before!!

Pros

The real time file edits have been great for our team, as we can be on a call from different locations and all be looking at the same file, as it is being updated, in real time.

Cons

It took some time to move to the switch from working off desktop versions, to have everything saved on the cloud.

Affordable Phone System with adequate features for most businesses

Nextiva lets us communicate effectively at an affordable price. I like how voice mails are captured on your PC and you can archive or play those back. In general I would recommend the system.

Pros

Generally the system is very affordable, straightforward, and easy to use. It is pretty much what you would expect and provides the basic features you need. Very few issues with the product.

Cons

I would like to see more supporting documentation or easily accessible training for basic functions. Maybe this was available but just not made available to me by the folks in my office.

Jason from Budget Dry Waterproofing

When it comes to your phones, reliability is key

After 18 months, I still am learning new features. Robust software that isn't the simplest to use but has everything one could want.

Pros

Always up service! We've had some very minor interruptions, but the few we've had always cleared in a few hours. Moved our fax to a VOIP system and compounded our savings. Great app for remote work.

Cons

The interface is much more difficult to use than with some of the other providers we've worked with. A few items require support to make changes on the back end as there are features that local administrators should be able to do. Call reporting is very robust, and a little too robust with a call group (each incoming call shows on EVERY extension that rings, not just the one that answered).

Affordable for small business and great to use

We are a small company that is growing fast. It is hard to know what to invest in, especially when staff levels can fluctuate, and we are moving into different office spaces as we grow. We have found Nextiva great in supporting us through this stage; we love that the Nextiva App has let our staff work remotely, as they can use their cell phones to make calls. They all have access to the app, so they can make calls from anywhere – which is great when you have consultants in areas where you don’t have a dedicated office yet. We are a lot more nimble than other competitors because we have the software to support us.

Pros

The price is very affordable compared with others that we were looking at.

Cons

Required a change in mindset moving to a new system different to anything we had used before.

George from PPM Racing Products

FINALLY! Good Service!

We came from ATT and had been trying to use them for the same service. It was stupid how bad their service and attention to detail was. It took us over 6 months of CONSTANT screw ups on their end to even get the service turned on. Then come to find out that the features we really wanted were a different package and cost twice as much money. It was AWFUL! Nextiva was such a wonderful contrast to the crap we had been dealing with.

Pros

Cons

There really isn't anything to fuss about here. I suppose there were a couple of things in the initial setup that I had to do manually that I guess could have been automatic, but not much.

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva Office

Reviews, Price and the initial call with their rep.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Office

See above. They were AWFUL!

Kat from SAINT CHARLES BORROMEO CATHOLIC ACADEMY

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Nextiva has Excellent Customer Service

Our current phone system is over 35 years old and is failing so we were forced to change. We researched many companies and Nextiva was by far the best one out there. They were competitive in pricing and the best in customer service. They had good value, money back guarantee and a trial period. The switch is happening now and going smoothly and more quickly than anticipated. They don't nag you but check in periodically, which always seemed to be at the right time I needed them or had a question.

Pros

Ease of use. You can use this service from an app anywhere! We are currently in the implementation process and all is going smoothly thus far.

Cons

Nothing so far. We are still implementing.

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva Office

Price, value and response time.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Office

Response from Nextiva

Replied December 2020

Hello Kat, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you've found the Nextiva system easy to use and that your implementation is going smoothly.

Lance from DASCOM Americas

Industry: Computer Hardware

Nextiva Phone User

Pros

We've been using the Nextiva phones in our business for over 8 years. Very easy and simple to use. Some key options I enjoy and use often: - I'm able to pick up someones phone from my desk - Caller ID - Take my phone anywhere and plug into ethernet port and just like I'm in the office - transfer, add calls and conference calling is very easy to do.

Cons

If internet goes down - so does the phone. It will get transferred to voice mail which then in turn can be sent via email.

Nate from Ohkie

Very Disappointing

I left Google Voice to be 'saved' by Nextiva. This is because Nextiva has a lot more features. But I'm not pleased with Nextiva either. I don't know why people boast about their support. Nextiva support lacks tremendously. Good support doesn't entail a support phone number. Good support entails proper setup, proper comprehension and getting things done right the first time. Their sales department is flawless. But as soon as you pay for services, you realize that you are kind of on your own. It takes forever to port numbers out. You have to create tickets and reach out to support for every part of the setup, it's simply not seamless or white glove to any degree. There's nothing cohesive about the company. It's like you need to deal with a whole new platform for each feature. Like SMS, recording voicemail, etc. They have a LONG way to go for their platform to be adequate. NOTICE! Their mobile app is complete garbage. You CANNOT run your business through their mobile app. It works 1/4 of the time and has list of bugs from NY to Mexico. It's mind blowing that they onboard customers to an app so deficient. Do they not understand that phone calls are an integral part of running a business? Anyway, so much more to say, but I need to go. I'm switching providers yet again and I'm not even one month in. Horrible experience.

Pros

Features. They have a lot of features but that's about it.

Cons

Setup. There's nothing cohesive about the company. Quick to sell, painful after you paid.

Google Lacked features.

Response from Nextiva

Replied December 2020

Hello Nate, thank you for sharing your open and honest feedback with us. We're sorry to hear you had trouble getting set up properly. We want to make this right and resolve any ongoing issue your experiencing. We'll have our team reach out to you ASAP.

Farhan from Clary icon

Nextiva for managing calls from your website

Pros

The software easily allows to integrate with ship based phones. We use Cisco phones and it is very easy to set up hunt groups, voicemail etc. nextiva also allows us to integrate the service to our website using its available apis and extemely helpful customer support.

Cons

The only issue that we have encountered is that when calling from the hunt group to another sip based pstn service, we sometimes lose connection.

Nextiva is amazing technology company!

Pros

We signed up with them late last year and have been impressed with the service and the performance of the platform. The way they build and design tools is perfect for our business with most users not being highly technical. We conducted training to make sure that everyone had the base understanding and would be able to utilize the tool easily in their daily tasks. It’s been a vast improvement compared to the old systems and the business is very happy overall with the software. I can highly recommend considering this company if you’re in the market for business solution software.

Cons

They have been both great in terms of service and product. We have nothing but good things to say about the entire process. One thing I will say though is that you have to be prepared for change. It’s not the old way and there are definitely people who don’t like change who might push back initially. It’s worth pursuing though, the benefits are undeniable. Thanks to the team the launch was very smooth too, no down times and the users were in there on the first day pulling reports and conducting analysis.

Easy to set up and affordable too

Comprehensive phone system at a tiny price

Pros

Call quality, very comprehensive back end that you can work on without customer support, auto attendants, call blocking, call flows and routes, ability to upload own recordings for call menus and announcements.

Cons

Lack of integration with products, need to be able to have incoming calls run a caller ID check on my database and also whitepages so I have more information when calls come in. Zero integration support.

I have used Nextiva's VOIP phone service for my business

Pros

The system is extremely flexible and allows me to set up a variable on call schedule after business hours. Their customer service is friendly and their pricing is competitive

Cons

Occasionally the calls have a poor connection and a lot of the functions are unnecessarily complicated to setup. The customer service is nice and patient but they don't always know how to fix a problem and sometimes make it worse or tell you things that are wrong.