All NinjaCat Reviews

Reviewed January 2022

Moderately Good Product With Great Customer Service

Richard

Reviewed June 2018

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

PROS

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

CONS

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report. I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Reviewed December 2019

An Intuitive Platform For Reporting, Monitoring, and Call Tracking

Overally, NinjaCat is an incredibly valuable tool that I use every day. It helps me to keep things organized and keep track of all of my PPC accounts. NinjaCat makes reporting easy, and I expect that it will continue to grow and improve as time goes on.

PROS

NinjaCat has grown quite a bit since our agency first started using it. It used to be more of a reporting and monitoring platform, but now we're able to use it to track and report on calls more easily, and it makes integrating call leads into Google Ads easy. I couldn't imagine keeping track of countless PPC accounts on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn without the customizable reporting tools NinjaCat offers. It makes it easy to see where our budgets and leads stand at a quick glance. The ability to easily compe data to other date ranges has been an essential part in allowing me to view seasonal trends or prioritize client accounts. Lastly, we're able to share our custom dashboards with clients, and we're also able to automate reports, which really helps with efficiency.

CONS

There are a few minor inconveniences that we've learned to adapt to while using NinjaCat. One is that monitoring dashboards are not updated in real time. So, data you or a client is seeing is only accurate up to the previous day. We've also had some issues where failures in the system were not reported to us in a timely manner, and it led to calls failing to be imported into Google. Their customer support team was very accomodating, but our agency would have appreciated advanced notice of the changes they were making in order to accommodate the unexpected issue. Oh, and there's no "undo" option when creating custom dashboards.

Reviewed January 2018

Good software, however, missing a couple of important features

Automated reporting, ability to incorporate all of my marketing sources under a single dashboard.

PROS

Easy to setup, easy to read reports. Clients enjoy the dashboard and in depth reporting thats available.

CONS

you only have two sources available in the dashboard. Tapclicks allows you to integrate every source in to the dashboard for clients. 24 hours delay is really bad.

Brittany

Reviewed April 2017

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

PROS

Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

CONS

I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

Chad

Reviewed December 2019

Making Reporting Easier with NinjaCat

Reporting has gotten much more streamlined and facilitated with the introduction of automatically run reports from NinjaCat. Reporting would be a true hassle if it weren't for the great integrations allowed in NinjaCat

PROS

I really like the fact that you can schedule Reports to run with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Sheets, FB Ads, and other analytic software integrations, where they appear as charts, graphs, and data tables to easily present information. I also like the fact that you can make changes to the template and re-run the report, and then use "add notes" to make small changes and analyses. Lastly, I like the monitoring function on NinjaCat that can give snapshots of various analytic software.

CONS

The biggest issue I have with NinjaCat is that sometimes it takes forever to run the report after you've made changes to the template and need them to take effect. I've had reports run for more than 2 hours for reasons that are unknown to me.

Reviewed May 2017

NinjaCat is a mission-critical element to the success of my PPC management business!

Cost savings. Time savings. Better reports. Keep my clients up-to-speed on performance at any point in time. Increased client retention. Happy customers :)

PROS

Saves us LOTS of time and money to develop reports while keeping my clients apprised of their PPC campaign performance at any time.

CONS

It's lost some of its white labelings over the years as some of our clients have inquired about the dashboard by the NinjaCat name rather than the original myppcreports name.

Leni

Marketing and Advertising

Reviewed March 2017

Fast, Easy AdWords Data

NinjaCat is an essential piece of our ppc management. The budget trending gives us a quick easy overview of the accounts at a glance which is an invaluable time saver. The ability to provide white label dashboards is super easy, it's simple to give clients access, and see their dashboards as they do. Support is on the ball. The level of support is kick butt. We aren't left hanging for days, and we're able to service our clients, which is essential to the success of the platform. One criticism is we've asked for a KPI tracker for ages (and are hoping to see it in the upcoming release.)

PROS

The ease of use, the easy to read and appealing interface.

CONS

If we could integrate more KPIs it would be great.

Brandon

Reviewed November 2022

Ninjacat

PROS

I think that the best thing about Ninjacat is how easy it is to use. It is simple and as long as it is setup correctly, the reports look great. They are also looking for ways to improve their functionality. Overall a very user-friendly experience.

CONS

I think that the biggest disadvantage is the filtering options. If you are working with a bunch of accounts and need to sort them out, there is currently not many ways to do this. The biggest problem is the loading times. It loads very slowly if there is a bunch of data.

Kasie

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Ninja Review from Conversion Logix

Great experience! Not a ton of complaints, but it just didn't have all the components we needed.

PROS

Easy to pull in data from Facebook, Google Analytics, YouTube, and all the other media products we work with. Setup for new clients was easy as well.

CONS

Navigating through the dashboard was difficult at times and fairly slow to load in comparison to other products I have tried.

Reasons for switching to NinjaCat

Cut costs. We ended up going back to TAP.

Reviewed May 2018

Great reporting tool for digital marketers

PROS

My clients always want to see all information in a single, easy to read report. NinjaCat offers exactly that. I can set up all of my paid campaigns (PPC, Facebook, Linkedin, etc) in a single report to send to my clients with ease and information transparency.

CONS

Onboarding is time consuming, and quite a big expense of time - three 1-hour sessions to get fully onboarded. There are a lot of features and great functionality, but I typically prefer a tool that I can log in and play around with, rather than doing 2 workshops to get my team set up. It's nice that exists, but it is time consuming, would be better as a 1 hour webinar.

Kaden

Reviewed January 2022

Easy to Use

PROS

Ninjacat has been a very easy reporting software to understand, their interface allows for a huge amount of data manipulation without having much knowledge of data engineering

CONS

There are some clunky portions of the dashboards, load times are difficult at times, And the reports function is a bit more intense to learn

Reasons for switching to NinjaCat

Cheaper

Beka

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Love the live dashboards. Our clients do too.

Client communications. All our stats in one place.

PROS

I reached out to support and they responded right away with a direct answer. Live dashboard, reports. It has helped our client communication and put us on the same page.

CONS

I know you are updating the software, but sometimes it has interrupted the workflow a tad. On the other hand, I love the direction you are moving in and can't wait to see what you launch next.

Amanda

Reviewed January 2018

NinjaCat is easy to use and offers great service!

Automated reporting that looks great, is easy to use and cost effective.

PROS

The technical support team is always improving the features so we can use it more frequently. Also, it is a flexible platform and well worth the cost.

CONS

It can take a bit of time to create a new report because of all the options. There are a lot of widgets to go through, even when you start with a template.

Reviewed January 2018

Favorite aspects of NinjaCat have been customization of the product and the customer service.

Fully customizable reporting software, white-labled dashboards and regular updates that are curated from user suggestions have been wonderful.

PROS

Customization capabilities. We can truly make it all our own. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive.

CONS

Setting up new templates from scratch can be a tedious process. Maybe having a more robust set of user-generated templates for use could help save time. Pricing is not bad in comparison to competitors, however Google is starting to release comparable products that are free.

Richard

Reviewed April 2018

Allows our agency to easily complete reports in a timely manner.

PROS

The ease of reporting. The fact that we can combine reporting for adwords, analytics, facebook, linked is well worth it.

CONS

I would like to combine multiple adwords accounts onto 1 report and it is not easy to accomplish this.

Shannon

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Solid Product - Improvements in the last year that made it more manageable.

Client reporting on all data sources. The product saved time internally for the teams that we compiling the information.

PROS

The ability to connect third-party accounts into the platform to pull data and report on it, all in one place is awesome.

CONS

At times the integrations would fail and there wasn't a trigger to go back in to reconnect them before a report was sent.

Gabe

Reviewed January 2018

I can now create my complicated and customized reports like never before.

PROS

The customization is incredible and ALMOST meets all of my complicated demands. NinjaTrack phone tracking is great. The team is very helpful and usually responds quickly. I like all of the apis and tools it can connect to. The dev team seems to focus on the needs of the clients and moves fast.

CONS

The price. The initial package is a bit too pricey, don't even want to think of the higher tier I will need as my business grows.

Reviewed April 2019

Ninja Cat is A Great Reporting Tool

Overall, Ninja Cat is a very robust software that has helped with reporting period!

PROS

The best part about ninja cat is the new Shinobi reporting functionality.

CONS

The least favorite part of this software is the customization restrictions that inevitably arise.

Christopher