What are PhoneWagon users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using PhoneWagon software through verified user reviews

• icon"The implementation was very simple and the user interface is easy to use. The software is awesome."
  • icon"Easy to price when on-selling to clients compared to other tools. UI/UX is fantastic and their customer support is quick and responsive."
  • icon"I just love how quickly they are to help/get back to you. I haven't had any issues with them at all."
  • icon"It's hard to criticize a business that fixes problems quickly when they come up."
  • icon"None, and I'm being dead serious. Not once have I had a problem, which is odd for a SAAS business."
  • icon"Unethical: Misleading and refusal to honor a paid service (white-lable), and refusal to compromise and offer an an open ended solution."

Browse all PhoneWagon Reviews

• Have you used PhoneWagon and would like to share your experience with others?

Matt

True Visibility + Clear Value to My Clients

My company helps local businesses grow their leads and sales with digital marketing. Since all are local up to 90% of their leads come through phone calls so tracking this is a big deal for us. For years we tracked traffic and clicks and online leads. Then I upgraded to a simple call tracking system that gave me some basic info to share. It wasn't always accurate and it didn't have everything I needed. Upgrading to PhoneWagon gave me everything I needed without the bloat. I really appreciate the user experience and so do my clients when they login. I'm now showing way more value for the digital marketing we're doing because of the better call tracking and reporting. With more results I'm more clear on what's actually working so we can do better work for our clients. And, I've just increased prices in several services because the value is so clear. It's been a great experience so far!

Pros

I have a lot to like. It has everything I need without feeling bloated. When a product has a focus on combining simplicity with power like Phone Wagon that really resonates with me. Here's a few highlights of what I've enjoyed most in 2 months of using it. - Call tracking is accurate. I use their DNI system and it does a great job of pulling in call sources from referral traffic that I wasn't seeing before. Adwords keyword level along with other attributes. Ability to take notes and tag calls with different lead sources. Block any spam numbers. - Onboarding and Setup - In an hour call they helped me find the best route to go and get setup with my first client. I've now setup future clients in about 30 minutes with analytics integration, adwords integration, bought local numbers, etc... Everything. Their documentation is complete but very direct so it's easy to follow. Another tool I use is complete but very wordy which made me appreciate this quality recently. - Support - I've needed help a few different times and they are quick and helpful. - The whisper messages, text forwarding, etc... are great features I love being able to turn on in 30 seconds. - Reporting - I can get daily, weekly, monthly reports. And simply graphic it out over time I'm able to see the impact from the email newsletters we send on behalf of clients. The day of the newsletter and the day after call volume is typically 4x. I can see the bump in the timeline graph that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Cons

They have a whitelabel option which I chose to use. Could use an audit to make all elements actually look whitelabeled. I pointed out a few things and they fixed it quickly though.

Diane

Fantastic Software

We are able to track all calls that come in from our advertising efforts.

Pros

The implementation was very simple and the user interface is easy to use. The software is awesome!

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this software.

Reasons for choosing PhoneWagon

The customer service is great and PhoneWagon is very reasonably priced.

Jeorey

Horrendous customer service but an fair decent and mature product for its price-point

The tangible product is fairly well-developed for its affordable price. However, the service buisness practices are quite poor.

Pros

Very decent and mature product Quite simple to use Low Price reflecting quality of service.

Cons

Unethical: Misleading and refusal to honor a paid service (white-lable), and refusal to compromise and offer an an open ended solution. Unacceptable. Ref: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Poor Customer Service:Not uncommon to be ignored by customer service (through email or chat) despite having the emails tracked as opened and messages found as seen. You need to followup.

Reasons for choosing PhoneWagon

Price

Reasons for switching to PhoneWagon

Price

Unparallelled Support and Ease of Use

Pros

The personalized support would be one of the biggest reasons with this product. I think our rep and his team are based in Chicago and I'm literally on the other side of the world in Melbourne. The timezones never match but they are willing to make time and help run through issues I'm having - they do really go over and beyond with their service. All the minut special requests have been added for the Australian market hence joining in October and it's been a quick turn around time. Have my support 100% and looking to slowly grow this company.

Cons

I haven't really had any major issues and it works as I need it to with my Google Ads agency.

Carson

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

This group is incredible. I'm very impressed with their customer service and software capabilities.

Pros

The PhoneWagon software allows us to seamlessly track phone calls for our clients and has resulted in making sure the campaigns are being run correctly. The ability to look at the reports and segment different calls is very helpful to understand the traffic source for each phone call. We like how customers can login to the software and we can give the client different levels of access. Also this team cares about it's clients and is helpful in any way possible!

Cons

I honestly can say I don't have any negative things to say about their software or company...I have nothing but a good experience.

‍ Armand

The best Callrail alternative on the market right now

Awesome

Pros

The ease of use and the integrations. Their documentation is top notch and they have a great support team behind the product. I could not live with it, it's an essential tool to our lead generation. You can track calls, forward, add call whisper to warn your partners about a lead coming from you, access recordings. So many great features.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It just works.

Matt

Simple call tracking that covers all the bases

Great customer service and the tool is simple to use.

Pros

Phonewagon is simple to setup and it covers all the ground a professional marketer needs to hit for their projects. The integration with HubSpot is great and one of the main reasons we keep coming back to Phonewagon.

Cons

Can't think of anything, honestly. It's been a solid tool.

Jack

Industry: Photography

Great user interface phone system and call flows for our small business

Overall PhoneWagon has been really good. It was very easy to setup and implement call flows, forwarding and voicemails. I love the call recording features as well. The user interface is very good and makes things easier to find.

Pros

So easy to set up call flows and welcome messages. I love the interface and weekly emails. It is very easy to call out and send auto response messages as well which is great!

Cons

Our plan is limited to a few numbers and minutes which as we grow in the future will make our plan considerably more expensive.

Amna

A great solution for handling customer's calls and messages

It has helped us a lot. We can assign different numbers to different departments, play recorded messages, record calls and streamline our contacts

Pros

It is very easy to use and gave us so many numbers. Plus, another beautiful thing are the 'Dynamic' numbers which can be used to track individual customers for better marketing and problem-solving. It's not only cheap compared to other solutions, it's also easy.

Cons

The interface could have been a little better, but so far, there isn't any big cons.

Alex

Industry: Restaurants

Great Tech

Pros

This stuff works and the team is HIGHLY responsive. I love this offering

Cons

Nothing yet... so far everything has worked well...

Will

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Super easy and everything we need to track campaigns

We started using PhoneWagon because we needed to track phone leads in addition to web leads. We quickly realized we were generating a lot more leads for our clients than we thought since we weren't tracking phone calls. We were able to begin using PhoneWagon in less than 5 minutes and had our first number configured in about 30 seconds. Everything is where it's supposed to be. They even have logins for my clients which is nice so I don't have to manually send them reports or pull a call for them if they have a question about something. I can't see us ever using anything else to track phone calls.

Pros

The design is beautiful and everything makes sense. I like that even my office manager is able to use it without asking any questions (and that says a lot!). All the features are there - dynamic numbers, multiple users and client logins with different permission levels, robust reporting, etc. And they allow you to use true 800-numbers unlike a lot of the other call tracking systems out there.

Cons

can't think of any right now.

Best Call Tracking Value

We reviewed all the other call tracking tools and Phone Wagon has the best value with great customer service.

Pros

The ease of use and integration into Google Analytics has allowed my advertising agency help our clients understand where there leads are coming from as well as seeing how response time effects conversions. The easy of integration into Google AdWords is just a click if a button and we see keyword conversation.

Cons

We use Zapier to send call and SMS data to Google sheets for integration into our clients data studio dashboards and have had issues with the date time stamp.

The Best Service Around

Pros

After several high-level spam call issues with a competitor, who was twice as expensive, we turned to PhoneWagon and could not have been more pleased with their dedication to serving us and our client! If you're looking for an easy to implement call tracking software, look no further. PhoneWagon's one-on-one support is second to none.

Cons

The software offers everything our business needs. The team is super receptive to suggestions and new features that will help you make better use of their software!

Excellent all around - usability, price and customer service

I did months of research and speaking to several companies offering the same service and in the end, PhoneWagon was my choice. They offered the best price, their user interface was simple and straightforward, easy to learn and teach others how to use, and their customer service is top notch. Simply chat your support team anytime and they will solve your problem within a few minutes. Can't say enough positive about the PhoneWagon product and team.

Pros

Usability, data is presented in a straightforward, easy to digest manner.

Cons

I have no complaints so far about PhoneWagon's software.

Phone Wagon is Awesome.

I know the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is a great guy. And he really has made this software incredible.

An Adaptive Organization That Appears To Be Focused on Excellence

Hubspot call tracking as leads.

Pros

These guys are abnormally responsive, so much so it's almost un-businesslike. They added international call forwarding and speeded up their scripts to improve the pagespeed of all of their user's websites. Getting them to do this wasn't like a visit to the Dentist or a company that never responds.

Cons

Don't have any negative feedback. It's hard to criticize a business that fixes problems quickly when they come up.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best call tracking software, easy setup, unlimited minutes

This lets my clients see insights on what marketing campaigns are working for them. The UI is better than any other call tracking software I've used in the past, and setup was incredibly easy.

Pros

Super simple to set up, very clean UI, outstanding customer support. I've messaged their helpdesk way outside of business hours and gotten a response within minutes. I also like their pricing model, I'm using the unlimited package and it's been great to help me understand what advertising sources are working for my clients. I love that I don't have to pay per minute. I started on the free trial and was ready to convert over after my first week. Very happy with my decision.

Cons

So far, so good. I had tried CallRail before but they don't have text message forwarding so that didn't work for my clients.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent service with great potential

Pros

The software is clean, simple to use, and overall well thought out for individual or multi-location businesses.

Cons

The software falls short on the agency side, and the reporting doesn't allow for export as easily as others. Twilio's tech integrations like the ones from NoMoRobo and other services would easily put this software over the top!

Marielle

Best Support I've ever received.

I had to contact Customer Suppor (chat) I was greeted by the rep, who not only thought outside the box to give me a solution, test it out before offering it and recorded his screen showing me all the steps to follow. Almost every week I have to contact customer support​ from dozens of online companies, this by far was the best service I've ever received​.

Pros

The platform is great, there is no learning curve, automation can be a breeze thanks to that. It's so visual that you will figure it out in less than 10min.

Cons

No cons, it does what it offers at a great price.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

From CallRail To PhoneWagon...

As an agency, call tracking is a critical component for our campaigns and as such, we subscribed to CallRail. Now CallRail is a good platform, however, it was super complex. It was difficult navigating within one account and that much more when as an agency you manage 20-30 accounts. CallRails pricing was also a deciding factor and a major reason why we decided to try out PhoneWagon. We signed up for an account and wow what a difference! Much easier to use and much more aggresive pricing. And don't think that because the price is awesome that PhoneWagon skimps on the service...They service is just as good!!

Pros

The simplicity of the navigation and dashboard makes using the platform very easy. The ability to toggle between client accounts with a simple drop down is huge.

Cons

I wonder if there is a global view of all companies on 1 dashboard. This allows you to see all of the accounts at a high-level and then maybe have the ability to drill down into the account. Maybe it's already and I missed it.

Brandon

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

The tool is straightforward & easy to use. Also, the team support is world class.

Easy dynamic number implementation and great support!

Pros

Simple and to the point - unnecessary noise. Top of the line support team - anything I need help with, they are there to visually walk me through it. I have used several other call tracking software in the past and I continue to be impressed by everything Phonewagon has to offer at an awesome cost.

Cons

Dynamic numbers need a pool of numbers to pull from, instead of just 1. Sometimes calls are tracked via a recycled number that is not relevant to my accounts.

Muhammad

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy to use and feature rich. Amazing Customer Service!

Great call tracking and attribution.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. You can get set up in minutes. Customer service is amazing. They respond in minutes. Being able to set up companies in my account has saved me and my clients time and money. I was previously using Dialog Tech and they were not as helpful and not supportive of agency partners.

Cons

That I sadly didn't know about Phone Wagon earlier. Had I known, I would have saved a ton of money.

Robert

PhoneWagon review

Call tracking is the key to my business. These tools save lots of time and still cost far less than my previous provider. Deploying new numbers is easy. Reports and filters are easy but require experience.

Pros

Great platform and the best price anywhere. I have shopped them all. This is an easy ans effective platform to work with. Everyday I discover new ways to look at the data. I love the ability to block numbers.

Great Trial Experience

Am looking for a way to track and analyze marketing calls without spending too much.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up. I was using my free trial within 15 minutes of deciding to try it out. I liked the reporting options.

Cons

There was not anything that I disliked in my trial use. I only used for about 10 days before cancelling my trial. I plan to use a few others before I decide which one to use.

Diane

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Awesome price, awesome program and awesome support!

Google only allows tracking of one phone number on a web page. I have clients with numerous locations and with PhoneWagon I am able to track all these phone numbers.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the implementation of the tracking was effortless. The customer service is outstanding.

Cons

I love the entire software so I truly have no comment for this section. It really is great software!

PhoneWagon