• Pros

• "I loved how easy it is to upload a list and then within a matter of minutes use it to start your campaigns. "

• "Great service for building rapport, gives you some things to talk about while on the phone with the seller "

• "I really like the whole concept of the software. If the system's functionality was on point, this would be absolutely the best tool in my toolbox for contacting owners"

• Cons

• "The only thing I don't like is the text messaging. I can't send a long enough text to the seller. I would like to see bulk texting added. "

• "I didn’t like that it wasn’t an app in the App Store so you can’t use it on the fly"

• "Monthly cost Doesn't always ring my phone Doesn't always send text prior to call Customer support NEVER responds to email. Thankfully the 2 developers are active on social account"

Browse REIRail Reviews

julian from Upstate property options

I’m able to receive more inbound calls with RVMs I also have been able to track what is working best for me

Pros

I like the amount t of tracking numbers and campaigns I can run at the same time. I also like that it does a deep trace as calls come In.

Cons

I wish the app would have a dialer rather than only being able to dial 1 number at a time. I have to utilize mojo dialer which then separates the contacts. The only way I can record my calls is to use my tracking number to dial into my mojo dialer and then start my calls which records every call I made in that session instead of recording each call separately.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

Because I’m a supporter of max maxwell

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hey Julian - I'm so glad to hear that REIRail is helping you to be better at tracking your campaigns. You can't improve what you don't measure! RE: the dialer- we hear ya loud and clear. Our dialer is in the works now. Stay tuned !

Javier from Javier Real Estate Investments

ReiRail - First Time Investor Review

All in all, I've had a mostly positive experience using this software as a 1st time user. Met most of my expectations in terms of the results I was looking to get out of it and has potential to be an even better RVM tool for wholesellers. I am aware that they are working on integrating CallRail within it as well as the ability to drop RVMs on landlines. If you are a RE investor also looking to try this software for the purpose of reaching more of your leads with mobile numbers, then this is a great software tool to use to broadcast your ringless voicemail campaigns to generate more inbound calls that can lead to appointments. What sets this apart from the others that I've seen demo's for before is the DeepTrace feature that populates all relevant info about the property and/or the property owner within seconds of them calling in; it's insane when you first see! No more awkward probing for the caller's info when they call in. Keep in mind that because of the lack of landline RVM drops at the moment, you would need to consider scaling your list(s) higher as your list could be reduced to as low as a 3rd of your original because of that limitation.

Pros

So just to give some background from my intended us and how it could relate to how you might use it to your needs, I am a new-ish wholeseller and have been using ReiRail RVM for the purpose of reaching my leads and increasing inbound calls to setup appointments with homeowners. Pros list: -Good conversion of leads that resulted in appointments (for numbers that RVM drops were left on only) - All tangible info on property or property owner prompts when they call in within 2 seconds (favorite feature) - Able to easily create campaigns and track progress with unique phone numbers - Don't have to pay extra for getting tracking phone numbers - Skiptracing service is also available and can be done within 15-20 minutes - User Interface is straightforward and easy to use - Customer support replies quickly to any questions or concerns

Cons

- RVMs can't be dropped on landlines currently which can reduce your eligible leads to a 3rd of your list after scrubbing against DNC (my biggest con with Rei Rail) - No predictive dialing or outbound dialing for leads not assigned to campaigns (at least not yet) - Skiptracing software charges a bit higher than other providers (but can be offset by their turnaround time depending on your preference) - Cannot change tracking numbers once they are assigned to campaign

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

1) DeepTrace feature 2) RVM frequency & scheduling capabilities 3) Better Pricing 4) Easier To Use/Easy Interface

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hey Javier! Thank you so much for such a thorough review. Especially happy to hear that you feel support has been responsive to your needs :) We love helping new investors launch and scale their operations. Please keep the feedback coming!

Krystle from Krystle Nicole investments

Industry: Wholesale

Reirail review

Pros

- The ease of sending out calls - the record information which showed me people who called or texted back

Cons

I did not like the way you have to import the list of numbers and information I think it would be more beneficial with an easier process

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied August 2019

Hi Krystle - Thanks for taking the time to review REIRail. It's disappointing to hear that you felt the import process was difficult. It's also a bit surprising since we took great pains to create something far simpler than what's on the market currently. Our mapping tool lets you literally drag and drop your headers from left to right. I'd love to hear more about specifically what you found difficult. Looks like you tried the product for just a few weeks last year. We'd love to have you back! If and when you try it system out again, make sure to take advantage of the customer success team. I don't think you participated in any of the walkthrough sessions last time you were with us. Hope all is well. Thanks again!

Katherine from NextGenHome Buyer

Helping Wholesalers Reach Goals

Overall this has been an excellent upgrade to our business. We were using a different back-office system for a lower price and it was exhausting having to skip trace every name. They did not provide numbers, did not scrub on the DNC, they did not offer an RVM obviously. It was not user friendly. We had considered saving $ by subscribing to all these services separately but that would have complicated our system. REIRail streamlines everything

Pros

Aside from the ease of setup, the automatic call display for contacts, and the skip tracing service, I love the support. Any questions or concerns, even late at night and someone has been there to help. I am grateful for this product and for the people who brought it to fruition.

Cons

There is no auto-save feature. Example: I am editing notes on a call I just had. I new call comes in. I either reject the call to save my notes or I go to call and lose all my notes, it is a split second decision. Also, when replying to text messages, the moment you hit send the message screen disappears and has to be reopened. The text feature should open into a separate chat window.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

The combination on one platform simplifies the contact and marketing organization

See Overall Experience for explanation

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hi Katherine! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. I'm so thrilled to hear that the system has been a meaningful addition to your business.

Martin from real estate

functionality

overall, I like the product, but the buggy functionality kept me away from the product for several weeks. but i'm back on it and will use it to create leads even if I have to work thru the bugs myself

Pros

Cons

2 issues I have with the product: - The product doesn't evenly distribute drops within a given campaign time frame. If I want 100 drops in 8 hours, the system will just start dumping drops. I wanted to space drops over 8 hours to allow myself time to answer call backs, but because the system just start dumping drops without spreading them out, I got hammered by callbacks. So I have been having to manually work around this. I just set up 1 hour long campaigns with 30 drops. The system will drop 30-32 successful drops in about 35 min. Its not spreading them out appropriately, but at least I'm not getting hammered by callbacks and I can actually try to answer each call. Still tough and I am not happy about this at all. Biggest reason for no 5 stars - I started a lead page and choose the beta. The beta is too much work so I wanted to choose a different option, but I cannot. So I tried to create a new page using my same arkpropertysolutions but the system said I was already using the name. And now I cant delete the old, unusable lead page. - could use a way to make sure the system is not calling the same number multiple times, as in if a landlord has several properties

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

I like representative's youtube vids. He seems like a genuine guy and I had a little more trust in him than the rep of the REIverse. I like rep's content, but sheesh.

Wayne from Offer pad depot

REI rail review

It works and gets the phones ringing. The product for 97 bucks can make you 100 tines that with the right sales team. Really use it all the time especially to skip my list.

Pros

The technology it provides at your finger tips.

Cons

Because of Max popularity the system lags and freezes a lot especially as his popularity grows. Also the website builder is for a neural scientist. It's just to complicated and hard to fix when you make an error. It's not for a green person.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

The price is amazing! You get so much under one roof (skip tracing, RVM's, phone numbers and a website. You can keep a log of your call ins with either a text or a email even both at the same time. You can even send text messages. You can make calls and show the tracking number. The detail about the person that you see when the call comes in. The 14 day trial made me fall in love with it.

Arthur from Bankable House Buyers

Great product

Pros

Customer info pre-populated via text Deep trace

Pros as seen above

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hi Arthur - Glad that you love the product! That said, i'm disappointed that you feel like support is not responsive. That is not a common sentiment. In fact, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness. I wonder if the episode you're referring to came during a period when we were transitioning to a new ticketing system. Whatever the reason, I'm sorry we let you down. Re: the text notifications, looking over the ticket that was created for you. Looks like you hadn't set up a phone number to receive the notifications :) We can't notify you without that! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it.

Katelyn from Beckham Group Investments

REIRail Review

Our overall experience with REIRail is positive because of it notifying us of who is calling us, the phone #, and what campaign/tracking # they are calling.

Pros

With working at a growing company, it is imperative to stay organized and on top of communication. REIRail helps us with our communication, by notifying us when someone is calling, who they are, and what tracking # and campaign they are calling from. This allows us to immediately start building or maintain our relationship with our clients.

Cons

Overall, this is a great program, however, my one concern is the filtering/functionality of being able to sort through all the leads. Sometimes it is time consuming because you can't sort by phone #. It also takes you back to the first page after taking notes on one specific lead.

Jeff from A team marketing

Good tool

Pros

Ease of use and can record calls with helps track quality

Cons

I with there was an option to load numbers in as a mass dial function like mojo dialer and also to mass text too

Reasons for Switching to REIRail

Ability to track call quality and record ease of use with numbers and mobile calling app

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hey Jeff - Thanks a ton for the review. We live for feedback. Sounds like you are happy with the ease of use and call tracking, but you're not (yet) thrilled with the system. If that's a function of the dialer and mass text feature, then you'll be happy to know that those features are in active development as we speak. Planning to roll those out very soon. Stay tuned!

Marc from Cesar Property Group LLC

My REIRail experience

With REIrail, I can target my prospects quicker, have them call me opposed to me calling them. I have full control of prospects information with the CRM, everything is in order, platform is very user friendly. I LOVE this system!

Pros

I love the fact that I can prerecord a message, and with the click of a button have tons of voicemails dropped into my prospects voicemails and I get inbound calls coming in immediately. I also love the seller card feature which populates all the info about the seller in one place and allows me the opportunity to find that card immediately opposed to searching all over the place for sellers info when they call in.

Cons

I dislike that in this software it doesn't allow the options method when sellers call in as done in call rail. I believe with that option, it would save a ton of time where I would simply focus on people who choose the option of selling their house opposed on wasting time on people who don't want to sell.

Venus from Fenix Investment Group, LLC.

The problems I'm solving is not only getting call backs from sellers but also able to see who is calling me back. The best part is I get the full information of the seller before I even answer the call. Its makes it more personalized for me. I've had more call backs then ever just doing cold calling alone.

Pros

I like the ease of using the system to drop voicemails. Its easy to purchase drops and set the campaigns to drop when needed. I also like text messages through REIRail can now come to your phone. I know there is a few glitches when the system lags which can cause a little frustration in the middle of a campaign.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

With Call Rail, you don't know who is calling back which makes it more impersonal to me. REIRail is more an enhanced and efficient system than Call Rail.

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hi Venus! Super glad to see that you're getting a lot of value from the system. These are the kinds of reviews we live for. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it!

Taichelle from HomeSquad Solutions LLC

Im enjoying REIRail

My experience so far has been good. I am still learning and hopefully my experience will stay the same or get better.

Pros

I hate talking on the phone and being able to send motivated seller RVM's and text messages. Helped me lock in 3 very motivated sellers in my first month all by send voicemails and text messages.

Cons

What I least like about this software is the comps are outdated. Also at times there is a glitch or something in the system, the call will come in as no contact found or not available, when all the information was just there minutes before.

Tanner from NC Equity Pros

New to RVM and Skiptracing

I don’t have any reference because this is my first skip tracing/ RVM software. I’d be glad to reshare my experience in a few months.

Pros

It’s pretty easy to set up and it walks you through the whole process. Assuming you know how to get a list and you understand what is going on. One thing I really like is the phone is bound to start ringing when you put a list in the system.

Cons

There is no telling how many numbers from the deep skip tracing service is correct. I have gotten a lot of calls back from people saying. I don’t even live in the state your calling about. Or I don’t own property. As a new person investing in this type of service seems expensive and I feel like I’m getting hit left and right with monthly fees then drop fees then text fees. I think I’d like it better if it was one type of fee structure. With all that said I see the value and appreciate having this type of software. One other thing is id like to be able to search phone numbers in my list to take off the call list when scrubbing. That would be helpful.

Geno from Real Estate

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a Better way to use it as a CRM. I also don’t like that it doesn’t let you look at your past appointments. Currently, it tells you that day and then you aren’t able to see past appointments.

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hey Geno! Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We really appreciate it. We don't have plans to add a full CRM but your suggestion about seeing past appointments is a good one. We'll work on that.

Domonique from Real Estate

Services

Cons

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hey Dominique! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. 10/10 ftw ;) FYI, our mobile app is a hybrid application. We did it that way so that it's easily accessible in a browser. No need to download anything. But we'll take your feedback into consideration as we iterate. Keep the feedback coming!

George from Basit Team Investments

Great Niche

The REIrail make the call more authentic with the prospect because it "Hacks the Trust Equation".

Pros

The Deep Trace feature allows the the user who has probably not actually seen the Property and would have to ask the caller questions from the position of blind-fact finder now has all the info about the Property available prior to answering the call and is talking from a position of knowledge of the home, thus building Trust from to beginning of the call. Turns a would be "cold call" into a warm call.

Cons

I would like if there was a CRM componet with the software.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

Being experienced in the call center environment for years. I saw the value in having all the Deep Trace information prior to answering the call as solving a pertinent problem.

RHONDA from Anew Estate

Amazing Product

Pros

The foreknowledge and confidence this product affords me is so gratifying. It causes me to be able to build rapport must quicker and easier than before having it. By the time my call ends, I’m certain the caller will continue to work with me because I’ve solidified the position of preferred real estate professional.

Cons

I often wonder if the system is dropping calls when I haven’t prompted it. I’ll get a few calls in one day from a campaign that I ran months ago but the caller will say, “I got a call from this number.”

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hi Rhonda! Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your experience with REIRail. And we're stoked to hear that the Deep Trace has been giving you a competitive edge in fielding calls from prospects! Keep crushing it. We'll be here to support in whatever way we can.

Corey from Renascent Property Solutions

Highly useful rei software!

I'm easily able to begin marketing to large numbers of people without having a huge staff. And the deep trace technology on the call backs is worldclass.

Pros

The ease of use, usefulness, and productivity increases that it provides.

Cons

The software froze up on me twice already causing me to site the wrong address to a customer and end the call when they said that wasn't their property.

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hey Corey! Super glad to hear that REIRail is helping you to leverage your time. That's what it's all about--helping you to be more productive. Thanks so much for the 10/10. Really means a lot. RE: system freezing- The behavior you're describing can result when multiple leads are calling you at the same time. If you continue to have issues with this, reach out to one of our customer success managers. They can give you pointers on how to control the speed of your incoming leads.

Jacquelyn from J. LaKendre Investments, LLC

My REIRail Review

I am able to contact way more potential clients because I have the info at my fingertips. I am more able to make a decision on the offer and get a more detailed of their and/or the home's circumstances.

Pros

The ability to be able to go through a lot of data in minutes. It gives most of the correct information. I was able to speak with a lot of potential sellers. I also love how the system will show you who is calling and all of the info as it pertains to the property at a glance.

Cons

When I am trying to make a change to a client who is on page 24, for example, after that change the system will go back to page 1 and then I have to scroll all the way back to page 24. This is very time consuming. I am also having to call homeowners on my mobile number because it takes me to long to make those changes in the system. I have a lot of comments from sellers that I am unable to schedule reminders for simply because I did not dial them from the system or the seller did not call into the system. I hope that you understand what I am trying to say, if not, please feel free to contact me.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

Max Maxwell recommended it!

DION from Transportation

ReiRail is an amazing product to use.

This product is a gem. Not only can you rvm but also cold call using your number. You can text as well as it being a crm. They did an amazing job on this product and with my limited budget its helped me out so much. Thanks !!!

Pros

Simple. You can rvm or coldcall. Great Product!

Cons

Needs to improve texting feature for mobile service and the crm portion

Vanessa from Real Broker LLC

Pros

I love that the software is very user friendly. I was able to get started using the program almost immediately without any issues. Within months of using the system I received and closed my first deal. I have definitely seen a ROI on my investment. This program will remain a part of my business for years to come!

Cons

I don't like some of the tracking features in that there is a log for every contact with same number listed in the activity. I wish this could be grouped together. I also wish that when I go into the detail of a record I could scroll to the next record from this screen and keep the same view.

Antwan from BKM Property Group, LLC

Appreciative Customer

Just being able to not need to cold call or even call past clients on special days but can just drop a voice mail in there box

Pros

Able to reach out and also receive calls from potential clients

Cons

Just would like a better way to be able to log landlines so can use in another way

Jonathan from Sell Now Alabama

REIRail Review

Pros

Being able to see the property information when a lead called back

Cons

Uploading lists into the software. Wish it was easier with less formatting.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

I love working with startup software companies

Eric from Kie Enterprise

Great Software! Thank You REI RAIL!!

This allows me to reach a lot of people very fast and simple and keeps track of everything!

Pros

It has been very easy to use and help me scale my business and take it to the next level!

Cons

Took me a minute to understand a few things but that could be my fault ☺️

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hello Eric! Wow this really makes me happy. Really gratifying to see that REIRail is helping you to scale your business. That's what it's all about. If you ever get stuck on a process or feature. Don't hesitate to reach out to one of our customer success managers. They'll walk you through every facet of the system and give you best practices. Totally free service with your membership.

Adam from REI Solutions LLC

REIRail is Pretty Darn Good

Very good sofware and easy to use. Great skip trace, and easy to map your list in the database. Ability to text is also a good feature for those who don't like to talk on the phone.

Pros

The ability to track owners to properties and see all information that appears before they call. Gives for a much better conversation. Skip Trace is great as well, and call tracking numbers that record are amazing. I can go back and listen to a great call or a not so great call and identify sellers current emotional state.

Cons

Sometimes when the call comes in, I click "Go to Call" and when i answer it seems the other end cannot hear me and hangs up. Not sure if it's the seller hanging up or if there may be an issue.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

Multiple systems in one convenient package. RVM is a great way to increase touches to sellers in a very quick time frame.

Reasons for Switching to REIRail

Much more feature packed vs. $30/month for call tracking only.

Chris from Chosen Homes llc

ReiRail Review

Pros

Simple to upload and skiptrace lists directly from reirail

Cons

Laggy sometimes, does not always have correct Zillow info

Trumeeyka from Highlife Property Solution Inc

Not Bad

Pros

I enjoy the feature of how when a prospect calls back, you’re able to see exactly who it is, address and all. That feature is very helpful

Cons

I don’t really like that it’s not made for cold calling because our company do alot of cold calling. Manage Contacts take you ALL THE WAY to the beginning of the contact list if you click on a name in the middle of the list. That by it self can get very very frustrating!

Tim from Exclusive Cash Offer

Amazing Software

It was overall great, I think it's the best rvm system for REI, and I will continue to use it.

Pros

I love the Caller ID and the calling heads up the software provides indicating my phone will ring. I also really enjoy the simplicity of the software

Cons

I was frustrated with not being able to speak or communicate with some form of customer support, and when I finally was able to, you can tell there was an english barrier interpretation that added onto the frustration, needless to say I didnt get help. I ended up doing trial and error on the software and learning the answers I needed alone, which took some time. But it's cool.

Reasons for Switching to REIRail

Sky broadcast doesnt have the callback caller I'd feature, and they dont track calls. Reirail is just a superior rvm software all around.

Amy from Real Estate Investment Lady

RR Review

In the beginning it was Customer Service. But NOW they have employed more people that will take time to do one-on-one and walk you thru the system. That is a wonderful feature AND it's keeping me with the system a little longer.

Pros

It took the guess work out of RVM by providing property information

Cons

not user friendly and trying to reach someone/CSR in a timely fashion was horrible.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

The way the system was presented, it seem like a no brainer.

Gary from House Helper LLC

Game Changer

Its unbelievable. I have finally been able to hire help just to keep up with the leads.

Pros

This software is a game changer. The RVM combined with the REI Skip Tracing has created so many leads that I have had to shut it off for a few weeks while I scour through the many leads it has created for me. As someone who appreciates the value of time, REI Rail has cut my lead generation time in half if not more.

Cons

I use this in conjunction with Investor fuse. I would love it if the two communicated and transferred the information. If people call back more then once, I have to go through every call to look at the notes. It would be nice if they would all marry in a basic CRM so I would have everything in one click

Ron from Reilon Properties

Great product

Pros

The ability to deep trace incoming calls.

Cons

Mobile interface crashes and not as robust.

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hi there, Ron! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Glad that the Deep Trace feature is helping you handle those inbound calls. Re: the mobile app - You're right. It's still in active development. Please bear with us as we work to get it completed and up to the UI/UX standard of the core system.

Rodney from Soflocash Inc

ReiRail An Real Investors Best Friend

Pros

I love the deep tracing feature. It is so powerful to be able to find commonalities almost instantly while on an incoming call. I also love the accuracy of the built in skiptracing. Overall a great valuable tool.

Cons

I do wish that logging in was a bit quicker, but no biggie

Keona from Plan A Capital Group LLC

Rei Rail is top notch!

GREAT! I would definitely recommend to all busy investors!

Pros

Perfect for busy investors like myself and the software is user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes my campaigns stop delivering RVMs during the assigned call times and I have to restart the delivery process.

Eric from Flight Properties inc

New way to reach people

Love that we can track everyone that calls us and we are no longer facing customers like deers in front of a cars headlights

Pros

Easy to upload data. Easy to set up campaigns. Great way to reach people through rvm. Very effective with a small team to talk to more motivated sellers

Cons

I like a lot of what they offer can’t wait to see what else they bring out.

Reasons for Switching to REIRail

Easier set up and more time efficient to reach customers

William from Prestige Properties Investment Properties

REIRail is awesome!!!

It's awesome and helped me overcome the fear of cold calling because the call is coming to you.

Pros

The software provides a lot of information prior to you when the phone call comes in.

Cons

They have to find a way to screen the information to ensure a good contact is calling you back. Overall, I am satisfied with the software.

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied August 2019

Hey William! Thanks for the high marks. The fact that you said we've helped you with your fear of cold calling is priceless. We love to hear those types of testimonials :) Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help support you. Keep crushing it!

Terrance from Phase 8 Investments

Wonderful Software

Pros

The software gives you the opportunity to contact your clients without having to dial each individual number.

Cons

There could be more selections of templates

Ashley from WMT Properties & Investments

Game Changer

My ROI was made back the same week we started. With taking advantage of the Black Friday promo we were able to put 3 properties in contract and close. Making a total of $23,500!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Not having to cold call home owners! I dreaded calling people to see if they were interested in selling their property. The settings are amazing; getting text with info about the caller enough details to have while I’m talking to them when I’m away from my office.

Cons

Paying for a monthly subscription Paying for services within the software

Ayo from A&K Investment Ventures LLC

Very Convenient

Pros

Pros: reach a lot sellers within a short time

Cons

Cons: text feature disappears after sending text

tamara from Each Earn Investments

Great Product for Real Estate Industry

Not compatible with Skype or Google number. Just starting so I'm price conscious. Training videos aren't enough for you to navigate. Lead page set-up is for someone experienced not inexperienced.

Pros

Record Calls Send SMS Client Information populates while you speak with them Call forwarding

Cons

Poor training videos Not 100% compatible with Google or Skype numbers

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

Suggestion from Max Maxwell for what's to come and the convenience of having everything inclusive.

Taurean from TK Homes

REIRAIL Review

Software is easy to figure out. I do wish that there was a text blast capability.

Pros

Software is pretty easy to figure out and I had no issues uploading a list and beginning quickly. Deep trace really does do a good job of finding information.

Cons

I can sometimes miss incoming calls even when answering the phone immediately.

Bryant from Buying Houses R-Us

The Review

Hasn't it been bad so far. Getting the hang of it. Eventually I would want to hire a VA to take the incoming calls

Pros

The RVM him drops. And when they call back at the property pops up

Cons

I would like to see text drop. easier functionality

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

Seem like a pretty cool system from other reviews and investors

Response from Hoozip.com

Replied July 2019

Hi Bryant - I just want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Sounds like you're happy but not (yet) delighted. I'd like to change that. Please reach out to one of our Customer Success Mangers. I have a feeling that working more closely with them will help you optimize your use of the system. Oh, and we're working on a text blast feature. Stay tuned!

Jorge from Three brothers investments llc

Been using Since it was offered

I use rvm and this helps drop messages but I have a problem knowing wether the VM was dropped.

Pros

Skip tracing and tracking numbers.skip tracing offers easy numbers and up loading.

Cons

Could use more features and better pricing.

James from Thirty Plus Properties

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

REI RAIL REVIEW

Pros

The concept and the idea of this is genius; however, it doesn’t quite execute as well as its suggested it will.

Cons

The cost is not worth the reality of how often you will receive return on investment.

David from Peak Partners, LLC

REI Rail

I have had good success with using the product to reach sellers.

Pros

Ability to reach a large audience with minimal input required. Deep trace is helpful when talking to sellers.

Cons

Sorting by last name in list doesn't sort by last name first in ascending order

Christopher from Real Estate

My REIRAIL review

Pros

I like the ease of use. You can quickly skip trace and get to work with this software

Cons

I can only do RVM drops. I would like to be able to send out texts using the service as well

Robert from Purposeful Community Investments

Reirail Review

It’s been great. Business wise it makes it convenient to track everything all in place.

Pros

Versatile in many ways. All in one CRM at your finger tips.

Cons

The list and sorting leaves more to be desired.

Bryant from Green Elephant Development LLC

Great

Over all I got some deals through direct mailer campaign which was awesome

Pros

Ease of listening to customers concerns via voice messages

Cons

Live person to answer your marketing campaigns

Referral from friend

Jessica from Quick express investment llc

Survey

The software was good and useful.

Pros

The quick skip trace and caller id identification

Cons

The one time setup price . It should be less expensive

Eugene from SDS ITS America

The best Real Estate Investor software!

Pros

Everything is spot on! The skip tracing!

Cons

Pricing could be lower but I'm sure it will decrease over time as they get more users.

Angel from Mendrugo Investment Properties LLC

Still haven't seen full potential

Pros

The RVM and the fact that it brings up client info when they call back.

Cons

The interface takes some getting used to. Confused at times as to what I'm looking at and how to properly navigate.

Reasons for Choosing REIRail

I thought I provided 500 rvm drops a month. Did not know it's only starts you with 500 drops.