REIRail Software Reviews

REIRail Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"Ability to reach a large audience with minimal input required. Deep trace is helpful when talking to sellers."
  • icon"I love the Caller ID and the calling heads up the software provides indicating my phone will ring. I also really enjoy the simplicity of the software."
  • icon"Perfect for busy investors like myself and the software is user friendly."
  • icon"Sometimes my campaigns stop delivering RVMs during the assigned call times and I have to restart the delivery process."
  • icon"No predictive dialing or outbound dialing for leads not assigned to campaigns (at least not yet)."
  • icon"The software froze up on me twice already causing me to site the wrong address to a customer and end the call when they said that wasn't their property."

Browse all REIRail Reviews

• Have you used REIRail and would like to share your experience with others?

julian

I’m able to receive more inbound calls with RVMs I also have been able to track what is working best for me

Pros

I like the amount t of tracking numbers and campaigns I can run at the same time. I also like that it does a deep trace as calls come In.

Cons

I wish the app would have a dialer rather than only being able to dial 1 number at a time. I have to utilize mojo dialer which then separates the contacts. The only way I can record my calls is to use my tracking number to dial into my mojo dialer and then start my calls which records every call I made in that session instead of recording each call separately.

Reasons for choosing REIRail

Because I’m a supporter of max maxwell

Response from Hoozip.com

Hey Julian - I'm so glad to hear that REIRail is helping you to be better at tracking your campaigns. You can't improve what you don't measure! RE: the dialer- we hear ya loud and clear. Our dialer is in the works now. Stay tuned !

Javier

ReiRail - First Time Investor Review

All in all, I've had a mostly positive experience using this software as a 1st time user. Met most of my expectations in terms of the results I was looking to get out of it and has potential to be an even better RVM tool for wholesellers. I am aware that they are working on integrating CallRail within it as well as the ability to drop RVMs on landlines. If you are a RE investor also looking to try this software for the purpose of reaching more of your leads with mobile numbers, then this is a great software tool to use to broadcast your ringless voicemail campaigns to generate more inbound calls that can lead to appointments. What sets this apart from the others that I've seen demo's for before is the DeepTrace feature that populates all relevant info about the property and/or the property owner within seconds of them calling in; it's insane when you first see! No more awkward probing for the caller's info when they call in. Keep in mind that because of the lack of landline RVM drops at the moment, you would need to consider scaling your list(s) higher as your list could be reduced to as low as a 3rd of your original because of that limitation.

Pros

So just to give some background from my intended us and how it could relate to how you might use it to your needs, I am a new-ish wholeseller and have been using ReiRail RVM for the purpose of reaching my leads and increasing inbound calls to setup appointments with homeowners. Pros list: -Good conversion of leads that resulted in appointments (for numbers that RVM drops were left on only) - All tangible info on property or property owner prompts when they call in within 2 seconds (favorite feature) - Able to easily create campaigns and track progress with unique phone numbers - Don't have to pay extra for getting tracking phone numbers - Skiptracing service is also available and can be done within 15-20 minutes - User Interface is straightforward and easy to use - Customer support replies quickly to any questions or concerns

Cons

- RVMs can't be dropped on landlines currently which can reduce your eligible leads to a 3rd of your list after scrubbing against DNC (my biggest con with Rei Rail) - No predictive dialing or outbound dialing for leads not assigned to campaigns (at least not yet) - Skiptracing software charges a bit higher than other providers (but can be offset by their turnaround time depending on your preference) - Cannot change tracking numbers once they are assigned to campaign

Reasons for choosing REIRail

1) DeepTrace feature 2) RVM frequency & scheduling capabilities 3) Better Pricing 4) Easier To Use/Easy Interface

Response from Hoozip.com

Hey Javier! Thank you so much for such a thorough review. Especially happy to hear that you feel support has been responsive to your needs :) We love helping new investors launch and scale their operations. Please keep the feedback coming!

Austin

RVM software randomly decided to disable RVM software

I spent a good amount of my marketing budget on this service only to have them not allow me to use RVM. I got a negative ROI.

Pros

You can mass text pretty easily to alot of people.

Cons

I signed up to use RVM's and some mass texting. A couple weeks in they disabled the RVM service and told me it would be back in use soon after their software engineers fixed it. A couple weeks later they still hadn't fixed it but i was still getting billed. This service was a scam for me. I paid full price for them to not allow me to use over half the service. I feel like an idiot for giving these people my money.

Reasons for switching to REIRail

I wanted good rvm and mass text with notifications when someone calls back. I would never use this service again. they just take your money and don't let you use their software. I realize this sounds so bad it's made up but this seriously happened. it's a scam.

Katherine

Helping Wholesalers Reach Goals

Overall this has been an excellent upgrade to our business. We were using a different back-office system for a lower price and it was exhausting having to skip trace every name. They did not provide numbers, did not scrub on the DNC, they did not offer an RVM obviously. It was not user friendly. We had considered saving $ by subscribing to all these services separately but that would have complicated our system. REIRail streamlines everything

Pros

Aside from the ease of setup, the automatic call display for contacts, and the skip tracing service, I love the support. Any questions or concerns, even late at night and someone has been there to help. I am grateful for this product and for the people who brought it to fruition.

Cons

There is no auto-save feature. Example: I am editing notes on a call I just had. I new call comes in. I either reject the call to save my notes or I go to call and lose all my notes, it is a split second decision. Also, when replying to text messages, the moment you hit send the message screen disappears and has to be reopened. The text feature should open into a separate chat window.

Reasons for choosing REIRail

The combination on one platform simplifies the contact and marketing organization

See Overall Experience for explanation

Response from Hoozip.com

Hi Katherine! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. I'm so thrilled to hear that the system has been a meaningful addition to your business.

Martin

functionality

overall, I like the product, but the buggy functionality kept me away from the product for several weeks. but i'm back on it and will use it to create leads even if I have to work thru the bugs myself

Pros

I really like the whole concept of the software. If the system's functionality was on point, this would be absolutely the best tool in my toolbox for contacting owners

Cons

2 issues I have with the product: - The product doesn't evenly distribute drops within a given campaign time frame. If I want 100 drops in 8 hours, the system will just start dumping drops. I wanted to space drops over 8 hours to allow myself time to answer call backs, but because the system just start dumping drops without spreading them out, I got hammered by callbacks. So I have been having to manually work around this. I just set up 1 hour long campaigns with 30 drops. The system will drop 30-32 successful drops in about 35 min. Its not spreading them out appropriately, but at least I'm not getting hammered by callbacks and I can actually try to answer each call. Still tough and I am not happy about this at all. Biggest reason for no 5 stars - I started a lead page and choose the beta. The beta is too much work so I wanted to choose a different option, but I cannot. So I tried to create a new page using my same arkpropertysolutions but the system said I was already using the name. And now I cant delete the old, unusable lead page. - could use a way to make sure the system is not calling the same number multiple times, as in if a landlord has several properties

Reasons for choosing REIRail

I like representative's youtube vids. He seems like a genuine guy and I had a little more trust in him than the rep of the REIverse. I like rep's content, but sheesh.

Wayne

REI rail review

It works and gets the phones ringing. The product for 97 bucks can make you 100 tines that with the right sales team. Really use it all the time especially to skip my list.

Pros

The technology it provides at your finger tips.

Cons

Because of Max popularity the system lags and freezes a lot especially as his popularity grows. Also the website builder is for a neural scientist. It's just to complicated and hard to fix when you make an error. It's not for a green person.

Reasons for choosing REIRail

The price is amazing! You get so much under one roof (skip tracing, RVM's, phone numbers and a website. You can keep a log of your call ins with either a text or a email even both at the same time. You can even send text messages. You can make calls and show the tracking number. The detail about the person that you see when the call comes in. The 14 day trial made me fall in love with it.

Katelyn

REIRail Review

Our overall experience with REIRail is positive because of it notifying us of who is calling us, the phone #, and what campaign/tracking # they are calling.

Pros

With working at a growing company, it is imperative to stay organized and on top of communication. REIRail helps us with our communication, by notifying us when someone is calling, who they are, and what tracking # and campaign they are calling from. This allows us to immediately start building or maintain our relationship with our clients.

Cons

Overall, this is a great program, however, my one concern is the filtering/functionality of being able to sort through all the leads. Sometimes it is time consuming because you can't sort by phone #. It also takes you back to the first page after taking notes on one specific lead.

Jeff

Good tool

Pros

Ease of use and can record calls with helps track quality

Cons

I with there was an option to load numbers in as a mass dial function like mojo dialer and also to mass text too

Reasons for switching to REIRail

Ability to track call quality and record ease of use with numbers and mobile calling app

Response from Hoozip.com

Hey Jeff - Thanks a ton for the review. We live for feedback. Sounds like you are happy with the ease of use and call tracking, but you're not (yet) thrilled with the system. If that's a function of the dialer and mass text feature, then you'll be happy to know that those features are in active development as we speak. Planning to roll those out very soon. Stay tuned!

Marc

My REIRail experience

With REIrail, I can target my prospects quicker, have them call me opposed to me calling them. I have full control of prospects information with the CRM, everything is in order, platform is very user friendly. I LOVE this system!

Pros

I love the fact that I can prerecord a message, and with the click of a button have tons of voicemails dropped into my prospects voicemails and I get inbound calls coming in immediately. I also love the seller card feature which populates all the info about the seller in one place and allows me the opportunity to find that card immediately opposed to searching all over the place for sellers info when they call in.

Cons

I dislike that in this software it doesn't allow the options method when sellers call in as done in call rail. I believe with that option, it would save a ton of time where I would simply focus on people who choose the option of selling their house opposed on wasting time on people who don't want to sell.

Geno

Pros

I loved how easy it is to upload a list and then within a matter of minutes use it to start your campaigns.

Cons

I wish there was a Better way to use it as a CRM. I also don’t like that it doesn’t let you look at your past appointments. Currently, it tells you that day and then you aren’t able to see past appointments.

Response from Hoozip.com

Hey Geno! Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We really appreciate it. We don't have plans to add a full CRM but your suggestion about seeing past appointments is a good one. We'll work on that.

Arthur

Great product

Pros

Customer info pre-populated via text Deep trace

Cons

Monthly cost Doesn't always ring my phone Doesn't always send text prior to call Customer support NEVER responds to email. Thankfully the 2 developers are active on social account

Pros as seen above

Response from Hoozip.com

Hi Arthur - Glad that you love the product! That said, i'm disappointed that you feel like support is not responsive. That is not a common sentiment. In fact, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness. I wonder if the episode you're referring to came during a period when we were transitioning to a new ticketing system. Whatever the reason, I'm sorry we let you down. Re: the text notifications, looking over the ticket that was created for you. Looks like you hadn't set up a phone number to receive the notifications :) We can't notify you without that! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it.

Venus

The problems I'm solving is not only getting call backs from sellers but also able to see who is calling me back. The best part is I get the full information of the seller before I even answer the call. Its makes it more personalized for me. I've had more call backs then ever just doing cold calling alone.

Pros

I like the ease of using the system to drop voicemails. Its easy to purchase drops and set the campaigns to drop when needed. I also like text messages through REIRail can now come to your phone. I know there is a few glitches when the system lags which can cause a little frustration in the middle of a campaign.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the text messaging. I can't send a long enough text to the seller. I would like to see bulk texting added.

Reasons for choosing REIRail

With Call Rail, you don't know who is calling back which makes it more impersonal to me. REIRail is more an enhanced and efficient system than Call Rail.

Response from Hoozip.com

Hi Venus! Super glad to see that you're getting a lot of value from the system. These are the kinds of reviews we live for. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it!

Taichelle

Im enjoying REIRail

My experience so far has been good. I am still learning and hopefully my experience will stay the same or get better.

Pros

I hate talking on the phone and being able to send motivated seller RVM's and text messages. Helped me lock in 3 very motivated sellers in my first month all by send voicemails and text messages.

Cons

What I least like about this software is the comps are outdated. Also at times there is a glitch or something in the system, the call will come in as no contact found or not available, when all the information was just there minutes before.

Tanner

New to RVM and Skiptracing

I don’t have any reference because this is my first skip tracing/ RVM software. I’d be glad to reshare my experience in a few months.

Pros

It’s pretty easy to set up and it walks you through the whole process. Assuming you know how to get a list and you understand what is going on. One thing I really like is the phone is bound to start ringing when you put a list in the system.

Cons

There is no telling how many numbers from the deep skip tracing service is correct. I have gotten a lot of calls back from people saying. I don’t even live in the state your calling about. Or I don’t own property. As a new person investing in this type of service seems expensive and I feel like I’m getting hit left and right with monthly fees then drop fees then text fees. I think I’d like it better if it was one type of fee structure. With all that said I see the value and appreciate having this type of software. One other thing is id like to be able to search phone numbers in my list to take off the call list when scrubbing. That would be helpful.

Domonique

Services

Pros

Great service for building rapport, gives you some things to talk about while on the phone with the seller

Cons

I didn’t like that it wasn’t an app in the App Store so you can’t use it on the fly

Response from Hoozip.com

Hey Dominique! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. 10/10 ftw ;) FYI, our mobile app is a hybrid application. We did it that way so that it's easily accessible in a browser. No need to download anything. But we'll take your feedback into consideration as we iterate. Keep the feedback coming!

George

Great Niche

The REIrail make the call more authentic with the prospect because it "Hacks the Trust Equation".

Pros

The Deep Trace feature allows the the user who has probably not actually seen the Property and would have to ask the caller questions from the position of blind-fact finder now has all the info about the Property available prior to answering the call and is talking from a position of knowledge of the home, thus building Trust from to beginning of the call. Turns a would be "cold call" into a warm call.

Cons

I would like if there was a CRM componet with the software.

Reasons for choosing REIRail

Being experienced in the call center environment for years. I saw the value in having all the Deep Trace information prior to answering the call as solving a pertinent problem.

RHONDA

Amazing Product

Pros

The foreknowledge and confidence this product affords me is so gratifying. It causes me to be able to build rapport must quicker and easier than before having it. By the time my call ends, I’m certain the caller will continue to work with me because I’ve solidified the position of preferred real estate professional.

Cons

I often wonder if the system is dropping calls when I haven’t prompted it. I’ll get a few calls in one day from a campaign that I ran months ago but the caller will say, “I got a call from this number.”

Response from Hoozip.com

Hi Rhonda! Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your experience with REIRail. And we're stoked to hear that the Deep Trace has been giving you a competitive edge in fielding calls from prospects! Keep crushing it. We'll be here to support in whatever way we can.

Corey