• Pros

• "I Love RingCentral Automatic Recording it is amazing. It automatically keeps the recordings that I make during my telephone calls."

• "I like the way the navigation tabs and sub-folders are arranged and labeled. Makes it easy for a first time user to read and navigate to the program without any confusion."

• "I just love the clarity of the recorded audio and the date/time - wise access to the recorded audio s amazing. Helps me in barging calls during training and quality sessions. "

• Cons

• "The color and the theme is my least favorite. But it doesn't affect it's functionality so it is just fine."

• "Additional money to be paid for the recording feature A bit expensive than the new competitors."

• "The ability to set up automatic call recording is limited. The recording is long and not very loud and takes up time when you are setting up a voicemail. "

Browse RingCentral Engage Voice Reviews

Mayank from Ilico Infotech

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

1 spot solution...

During training freshers for the RPO process, RingCentral helps me a lot to play sample calls for the trainees. I am loving this product.

Cons

Like most of the other RC options it's lacking

It has been an improvement from our older phone system as we can now hold persons responsible and more effectively give examples for coaching agents. Being able to go back and make sure worker A communicated with the customer about a new business quote or claim is great. I just want it to have a better interface. Also a voice to text preview on the recordings would really help alot in finding the right conversation.

Pros

Recordings work, they will also auto download to a linked cloud storage service and you can easily search recordings from the call log.

Cons

The actual process of finding a certain recording can be arduous. If the call had been transferred or if the caller made multiple calls that day sorting the information out will be a process. RC only supports a very few set of cloud storage services and setting up your own SFTP will require some investment in hardware and setup.

Grace from Self-Employed

Does the job. As long as everything is set up, there shouldn't be many more problems.

- Ease of use after everything is already set up and you know how to find the recordings.

Pros

- Able to download the call recordings - Able to see calls for the past 60 days - Shows Caller ID for the people who called the number

Cons

- Unable to download the voice messages along with the call recordings - You have to know to choose "Extension" and not "Admin Portal" in order to find the voice messages - Sometimes the calls don't get transferred over to the number at the office, so there can be many missed calls at one point

Amber from Argon Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Automatic Call Recording

My over all experience is fantastic! The ability to record calls comes in handy and has made call training a breeze.

Pros

Amazing and my favorite feature. Being able to record calls is so helpful.

Cons

I don't have ANY negative feedback. I record calls often and haven't had one issue.

Adam from VersiTech

I really hate Ring Central...

Ring Central offers features like automatic call recording that are seemingly impossible to find elsewhere at a comparable price. This is literally the ONLY thing keeping us with this software. We have technical issues such as calls not forwarding to extensions properly, call detail reports missing crucial data such as which extension answered a call, or even forwarding calls to an entirely different non-affiliated company! We have several support tickets open with RC, some of which have been open for months. Their support center is almost entirely useless, and it is not uncommon to sit on hold for hours at a time as they "investigate" a technical issue. The second we find a viable alternative that has the features we require at a similar price point we are ditching this terrible service and never looking back.

Pros

Ring Central offers a feature set that is hard to find elsewhere for a similar price

Cons

The service is unreliable. We have technical issues almost daily.

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Industry: Law Practice

Automatic Call Recording - Review

- it was an excellent experience with Automatic Call Recording

Pros

- the Automatic Call Recording feature in Ring Central is one of the valuable and key features - the on-demand and automatic recording features are available based on the use case we can use them as needed - the recordings are automatically stored online

Cons

- the call recordings are only stored for 90 days, this can be improved

Easy to record calls

Since the beginning, it has been very easy to use and the few problems we had, the customer service has been amazing.

Pros

for training purposes, we have to record calls from time to time and this software is being the easiest one to implement and also the easiest one to use

Cons

sometimes the recorded call is too big, and it doesn't upload automatically to the cloud, you have to do it manually. If those two small things are resolved, this could be the best software in the market

Ryan from BlueFrog Media Ltd

Delightfully Perfect

Pros

The Automatic Call Recording feature of Ring Central works exactly as you would expect and hope, recording all calls without the user having to lift a finger. The implementation is also very easy, and the integration with the main Ring Central platform is flawless.

Cons

The only frustrating aspect of the system is that it is not possible to disable the call recording notification for internal calls without disabling it for external calls too. This is not an issue though, and you soon get used to hearing the notification.

Automatic Calls

We use it and the experience is good. The automatic call recording should have a few more options though when setting it up.

Pros

I do like the ability to make automatic calls. It has helped in our support aspects and making sure that we are documenting customer conversations.

Vicki from Clearly PR & Marketing Communications

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

It just works!

Pros

Totally simple to use from start to finish. Easy installation and use.

Cons

The price. I have recently moved jobs and we don't have enough users to justify the price, meaning its not an option for me at the moment.

Works great...usually!

This has allowed me to greatly be able to track information while on the go when I'm not able to stop or write things down. It also allows for great reference when it comes to incident accountability.

Pros

It tends to work great a majority of the time. Recordings are very easy to play back, and are extremely helpful if you do any sort of dispatching or call-taking. This makes it very easy to reference information you may have forgotten to write down!

Cons

Call recording does not always work as it should. A majority of the time it does, however every so often it will record unanswered calls that it shouldn't, or playback of a call will skip and repeat the first few seconds before starting over due to a corrupted recording in the beginning. (All of the audio is still there, but you have to listen to it play the first few seconds again after it skips, before the rest of the call recording continues on normally).

Best Call recording software!

Pros

One thing that's important before you purchase RC is that you should have a dependable internet connection. If you have an intermittent connection you should think twice before you purchase RC. Well what I love with RC is that it is easy to use and the quality of the calls is awesome. It will allow you to record inbound and outbound calls for quality purposes. We review and listen to calls every week to ensure the quality of service provided to our clients and to make sure that the call flow is being followed by the recruiters. We never had an issue with calls being not captured or corrupted, unlike other call recording software. It will allows you to send the recording as well, which is very important because there are times that our clients is requesting for it.

Cons

Here in the Philippines, we always have problems with internet connection, maybe one thing that RC could work on is to make its internet requirement go down a bit.

Dani from VAAAC

Great for business of all sizes

Staff can receive work calls/voicemails while not sitting at their phone.

Pros

Easy to set up the automatic recording of inbound calls; quickly can set incoming and outgoing calls to record; can set up automatic recordings for any number of users; will save a large number of recordings; ability to customize announcements; automatic emails are sent when a call is recorded automatically; download/playback for up to 90 days. Digital fax enables you to send faxes right from email. Ability to check voicemails from phone/email is great for remote employees.

Cons

None - I think this feature is fantastic and great for any type of business. Keep in mind that this is internet based, so if internet is down, the phone system will be also.

Matthew from DentalROI

Overall good.

Making phone calls, recording call in case I forgot something, showing my calls to my boses for them to grade me, for coaching purposes, etc.

Pros

Records my calls when I need it to, sends calls to my cell when I'm out of the office. It also sends voicemails to my cell when I am not in the office. So overall it takes care of all of my phone needs.

Cons

Sometimes the reception is spotty. This is very frustrating because I am a salesman and I need my voice to come off positively or else I can lose a sale.

Helps us run our business in and out of the store

Pros

I love that it can ring away from the store and has an answering tree to make sure we can help our customers even if we arent there

Cons

I cant seem to switch from the two lines we have on the app so that I can see how many calls we are getting to each line. I have to log in and log out each time.

I Love RingCentral Automatic Recording

Pros

Cons

There are none. Like I said before, I Love RingCentral Automatic Recording it is amazing & It automatically keeps the recordings that I make during my telephone calls.

Jimmy from TWFG

A must have for anyone who deals in insurance or financial services

I started using the call recording to make sure that my employees were taking care of my customers and also to document conversations with customers.

Pros

Works with no effort if you use the automatic call recording

Cons

You have to make sure that it's turned in for all extensions.

Ana Maria from PhiladelphiaHouse.com

This software is easy to use even if you are a first timer.

I have all the calls recording handy. I can keep track of all the missed calls as well and be able to call back the clients. Making a report on what kind of calls we had on each particular day is not difficult.

Alaina from Sound Sensation Entertainment

Great quality sound on all calls and very user-friendly!

Clear phone calls that come through even International!

Pros

Emails you when a call is missed or a voicemail is left so if for some reason our office is closed we can still return the call.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time for the Ring Central software as it meets all my needs for call answering.

The best CYA on the market

Pros

This feature has literally saved us Thousands of dollars in lawsuit avoidance, evictions, and confirming what was aid via phone call

Cons

It should be included with Ring Central. I dont think it should cost extra

Alan from A&L Financial

RingCentral recording has been a great tool for my business and very easy to use.

Easy to use and I can use it even from my smart phone.

Pros

Easy to use. You can find your recordings very easy even a person like myself who is not very tech savvy can use this tool without developing a headache.

apple from philadelphiahouse.com

my experience with ring central is great and very convenient

my clients can easily get in touch with me thru call and can also send me files

Pros

what I like the most with ring central is that it has many use, i can call the clients, they can send me their documents thru fax i can record the call

Cons

what I like the least with this soft ware is that my session always expired, its pretty tiring logging in and out of it.

Anderson from Telecommunications

Best thing ever in call centers

Pros

Record calls automatically is the best thing that can happen on call centers. You do not have to worry about click windows or buttons to record all calls.

Cons

There should be an option to pause the recordings. Only the admin can access to them which is a good thing. There should be an option to pause them, but I have not figured it out yet.

Rachael from UtilityHound

Great feature for RingCentral customers

Pros

The call recording, which is required for our business, is automatic with no extra steps required or having the change a particular call doesn't get recorded.

Cons

There is no "mute" feature on automatic call recording. So in order to mute part of a call, you have to interupt the call and caller by pressing *9.

Justin from Roof Rx

This makes managing quality control for our scheduling department a breeze!

It has helped the training in our scheduling department tremendously! I have no complaints with this software; it has worked exactly as described and done exactly what I need it to do.

Pros

I like how well organized and easily accessible the audio recordings are plus the recording quality is incredibly clear, which has helped tremendously in making sure processes and protocol are being implemented and executed properly.

Jennifer from Stetson University

Easy software with a big benefit

Pros

I like that it totally removes the need to take notes during phone calls and try to pass them on to other individuals within the office. It takes away a lot of steps that would be needed, and is also a safe back up for any issues that may arise from discrepancies.

Cons

It can be extra work trying to toggle between recording and not recording calls as there are some instances for confidentiality that we can't record phone calls.

Doug from The Carter-Brinley Group

Works as it should and easy to use

A seamless way to record calls for quality assurance and training purpose. We actually used it in our office to listen back to sales calls of our reps to better analyze what the prospect said and how our rep reacted to it. It also helped us pick out missed opportunities.

Pros

Seamless and easy to use. The quality of the recordings was good. Ring Central offers a large suite of communication tools. If yu are already using RC, this is a natural add-on.

Cons

I am not a fan of RC's customer service. They always seem to be blaming the customer for the issues. They make no apologies when something goes wrong and service outages more prevalent than one would expect.

Jared from COJ

Quick and easy

Pros

I like that I can track all of my calls. Its also nice to not use your cell phone number so when you don't feel like working, you can still use your cell phone and not worry about work calls.

Cons

Its too expensive. I pay less for services that are more critical. If this price included 3 users instead of just one then I would strongly consider it. Price diverted me after the free trial. I did like the product though.

November 2015

Elijah from RPM Pizza

November 2015

Useful reporting data, easy to operate,

I enjoy being able to make such immediate changes in our call queues and having access to such useful data. As a call center manager, this reporting data has helped me create metrics to measure our success and set goals that have enhanced our service experience - thus, improving the relationship with our Customers. The only problem I've had was the removal of my ability to export a certain view in the reports section with the updates made to the design of the admin interface. However, RingCentral Office Support has been made aware of the problem and has communicated to me that they are actively working to resolve it. Fair enough!

Great but flawed

Pros

This product is available over many different platforms which makes it great for any business.

Cons

When there were issues with the product it sometimes took too long to resolve.

Maria from Sushumna Chocolat

October 2014

Where did you find these employees?

Can you clone the reps? Their patience and courtesy is phenomenal. Many of the reps I have dealt with in off-shore locations have a language barrier, not so with RingCentral's reps. I like the persistence of the employees following up to make sure client is satisfied and it is acceptable to close a ticket. The only con is the words used to search for help. The terms used today for technology are not common to many baby-boomers. So when searching we may sound like we are searching for a red apple, but in fact we are searching for a green apple. Technology and terminology are always changing. Keep up the great training!

March 2016

Chuck from Cape Charles Vacation Rentals

March 2016

I have a very simple need. A toll free number that always rings in to my cell phone.

RingCentral Office provides an answer for my business' rather simple needs. A toll free line that is always forwarded to my cell phone and a way to distinguish incoming calls from the tool free number from incoming calls to my cell number. I do not have a need for the high level of capabilities the system offers but occasionally I have a problem I can't figure out. The representatives have been able to quickly understand what my problems have been and have been able to resolve them while I am on the line with them. I'm really pleased.

Scott from Partners Financial Services, Inc.

RingCentral Auto Call Recording review

Pros

Began using RingCentral on June 3rd this year. Overall experience has been good. Enjoy being able to access anywhere from my computer or cell phone. I do wish the call log could have more than 20 calls per page. I am in charge of auditing phone calls of a call centre and sometimes have to scroll several pages before I find a lengthy call I want to listen to.

Mandy from EHR Payment LLC visit: ehrpayment.com

June 2015

Top Notch Product and Top Notch Customer Service!

My technical support representative was excellent. She had a great attitude. She spent time with me and was helpful in explaining the steps we were taking to check my device. I'm not very technically proficient so I found this very helpful. Once we realized the device I was sent was likely defective she immediately ordered another one and had it shipped over night. Great support experience and RingCentral needs more just exactly like her. Thank you!

Gene from Crescent Electric Service Co, Inc

Best Telephone Service On The Globe

We started with RingCentral several years ago. Switching our land lines in two stages. Our final switch made on 8/27/2014. Unbelievable as it may sound, both stages went without a hitch. We used RingCentral support many times for problems that we had created and I must say they are an outstanding group of well selected professionals. They do know their business!! Goodbye Verizon hello RingCentral! The Very Best On This Planet.

May 2015

Carla from Butterfly Networking

May 2015

Been a RingCentral Office customer for years - love the product and service!

I procrastinated for weeks before calling in to fix my phone. It had an issue that wasn't so bad I couldn't use it and I just kept putting it off. When I finally called in to get assistance it was super easy - next time I won't wait weeks before I call to resolve my issue. :-) Customer service is great! I am very glad I switched to RingCentral Office, not only do I get better service but for a better price!

Ring Central

Ring Central allows my start up company to provide a phone system for cheap when we don't have land lines.

Pros

I guess that I like you can make calls, leave messages, have a voice mail and text through one system via wifi on your computer or phone app

Cons

If your wifi is not strong your calls will drop. And then if you drop off wifi it sucks a lot of your data usage. Also, it's just not very functional when storing numbers and trying to view messages.

David from Contact DE

The Best Voip Phone Service on the Market

It's always a pleasure calling the folks at RingCentral when I need some quick tech support assistance. Initial set-up can be a bit tricky, but RingCentral is on the case. They are very thorough and have even followed up a few days later (on more than one occasion) to be sure everything is performing smoothly. I'm very impressed - it's awesome to know confident help is just a phone call away. Great service!

David from Minuteman Health

Ring Central - Call Recording for Quality Assurance

This platform has been a true value to the organization. To customize the user profiles, quickly roll out new users/phones/softphones, and have all the bells and whistles of a major phone carrier, RingCentral has done a great job with this software. The call recording keeps us in compliance and is easy to download/retain recorded calls.

John from Prova

March 2015

Good for a small business and better than a landline system

We work in a virtual team environment and this tool makes it easier for customers to contact us regardless of where we are. Its affordable and pretty easy to use. Their international dial-in numbers don't always work so we get a bit frustrated with that and call quality for international isn't always the best, but it is way more affordable than an international call.

Sunny from RapidCom Ltd

Great support resolution!

Customer support respresentative was incredibly helpful and very courteous! She always called me back, multiple times if I couldn't answer my phone, always left me voicemails to let me know the situation, and called me promptly the once or twice there was an emergency. Very, very pleased with her professionalism, and manners in which this case was resolved!

Georgia from DR

Helpful and patient Support Staff

Support representative was very patient with the fact that nothing worked at first (including the original attempt to access computer). He was quick to find alternate solution to get things up and running. Very efficient, which is helpful when customers (on my end) are waiting on phone being back up. Thanks!

July 2015

Mark from Assisting Hands of Bergen County

July 2015

Great service experience

Rep was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The setup work was involved and required multiple steps through multiple menus. Rep did a great job of walking me through them via our chat session. His responses were quick and easy to follow. Great service experience. Thank you.

Nich from Emerson Technologies

Knowledgeable, Proactive Support

My support representative was very polite and responsive, he seemed to care if my questions were answered and if I was getting what I needed out of my RC account, he also took the time to find me a solution that worked with my account but still met my needs.

August 2014

Niccole from Niccoles Inc.

Great Service

I had the pleasure of working with several techs and they both did an excellent job on both cases, especially one representative. I can't thank him enough for not only calming me down, but he understood the problem and fixed it quickly. I am VERY happy with both techs.

Leah from AnnuityHub

April 2015

Great overall busines communication system

RingCentral Office is wonderful for a small business. I love that I don't even have to have a phone. Just my computer. Also love the RingCentral Meetings. I use it to create training videos for my team. They keep adding features, which is awesome!

August 2014

Ginger from Dolphin Micro, Inc.

Extremely satisfied!

My customer support representative is a ROCK STAR!!! She is the most intelligent tech support person I have ever dealt with at RingCentral. If possible, I would wait on hold for an hour, just to have her resolve my problem. Give her a raise. Never let her go!

Katie from C.S. Lewis Foundation

Wonderful!

The RingCentral Office team member was extremely kind and helpful! He was very professional and respectful! He did whatever it took to help resolve the problem we were having! I am super satisfied!

giora from sela & associates llc

ring central is the best online call center

I use ring central for almost 3 years, with their virtual fax and the 1-800 number I have. They are never down and I never have to deal with any uses what so ever!

Mohammad from 299 Websites

March 2015

Lackluster support, misleading plan details. Most of these reviews are suspicious...

All these glowing reviews are suspisious. From a user of many years I can say that although their prices seem good, be very VERY careful. I was misled into thinking the minutes would roll over, was told not the case only after years of service. After an hour on support line they offered to move me to a more expensive plan. Wow....thanks. When I agreed only if I get a month of free service or more minutes for this moneth to compensate was told "NO" . Way to keep customer satisfaction and a long time loyal customer happy guys!