What are Revenue.io users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Revenue.io software through verified user reviews

• icon"Customer telephony integration is key to get this software installed. The software is a good platform for receiving and sending calls."
  • icon"The interface of the dialer is minimal and pretty easy to use despite some fundamental design flaws. Good call connection and quality."
  • icon"Ring DNA gets the job done. I usually have pretty good connection and don’t really ever have any dropped calls which is good."
  • icon"Anytime you end a call, you get an annoying Warning message saying that you have not yet logged the call."
  • icon"The one thing that I find very annoying is the dropped calls. In the Medicare business, if we don't get permission to call a customer back, you pretty much have lost a lead."
  • icon"This causes a problem when my productivity is being measured. It appears that I did not convert the call when in actuality, it is a duplicate entry."

Browse all Revenue.io Reviews

• Have you used Revenue.io and would like to share your experience with others?

Alex

Flawless, seamless ability to rip clear cold calls.

Pros

Interface allowed us to really integrate our phone sales process with salesforce, accurately logging information and helping clean up sales process.

Cons

Mandatory call dispositions can create hurdles when trying to do a lot of different things at wonce.

Anita

RingDNA Review

Overall, I like the software because productivity is increased. Following up with my customers is simplified because RingDNA works well with Salesforce. Click the customer's phone number in Salesforce and I am taken directly to RingDNA. I love it.

Pros

I like the way that RingDNA interfaces with Salesforce when dispositioning calls. I also appreciate being able to listen to the call afterward because RingDNA has the capability to record and annotate the calls and include the recording in Salesforce. I find that to be a great learning tool with my Medicare customers. Sometimes our customers are not easy to work with; having the recordings aids in getting a better understanding of the client's needs when he or she can't articulate well. This makes the follow-up call go smoother. Overall, the call quality is clear and strong most of the time. The customers seldom complain that they cannot hear me or the call is fuzzy. As the end-user, the ability to suggest dispositioning codes to the company that I freelance for and then see RingDNA follow-through with the suggestions is refreshing. The local presence feature is great. Customers, even myself, will not answer a call with a "strange" prefix. If that number matches a familiar area code, we are most likely to answer the call. This feature has increased productivity and call follow-up is made easier. I find that if I use my assigned local phone number, I do not get as many callbacks.

Cons

The one thing that I find very annoying is the dropped calls. In the Medicare business, if we don't get permission to call a customer back, you pretty much have lost a lead. It is aggravating to be at the beginning of the call script and before you can get permission to call the customer back, the call drops. And even if you get the permission to call them back, it is sometimes next to impossible to reconnect with the customer. The mandatory call dispositioning has caused me to lose valuable time because I can't move forward or receive any calls until I disposition the last call. I don't know if software configuration is the problem or not, but for some reason, I am finding duplicate leads in Salesforce when it is obvious that the customer only called once. I was told not to click on the customer's phone number which would take me directly to Salesforce and this would eliminate this issue, but it did not solve the problem. This causes a problem when my productivity is being measured. It appears that I did not convert the call when in actuality, it is a duplicate entry.

Reasons for switching to Revenue.io

The company that I freelance with made the decision to switch to RingDNA because they were having a variety of issues with Aircall.

Wolf

Some cool features for Management - very cumbersome for an Account Executive

We switched over from SalesLoft and other than the conversational intelligence feature, everything else has felt like a significant downgrade. The Conversational AI sounds valuable in theory but has not been put into use at all by management. SalesLoft integrated with SF much more seamlessly. I loved having SalesLoft embedded into the very same SF window where I can dial, message, log calls, etc without having to have a separate window open. The RingDNA interface is not nearly as clean and intuitive.

Pros

Cons

- It constantly logs out and forces me to log back in through both RingDNA and Salesforce before calling or texting anyone. I contacted Tech Support and they said to prevent this, you have to log out of Salesforce and RingDNA at the end of your workday and re-log back into both in a specific order when you start your day. Seems manual and cumbersome. This has been a company wide issue - When you go into "Contacts" and search for someone, it does not predictively auto populate Contacts based on what you have typed so far (unlike Salesloft, Outreach, etc) so you end up typing most of the contact's name each time when searching - anytime you end a call, you get an annoying Warning message saying that you have not yet logged the call. You don't have the opportunity to log it until the call ends so I don't understand why the message appears as if you've done something wrong - it does not let you make any calls until you have logged your previous call - for text messaging, it would be nice to receive notifications to my phone as well as I end up missing most messages when they come in

Sachin

February 2022

The best calling software available in the market with excellent features

I highly recommend this software as the inbound and outbound call tracking is very convenient with the help of this software.

Pros

It comes with excellent calling features. It is easy and convenient to use. The call management of this software is brilliant. You can easily handle the call-queue as there is an in-built option called ‘call queue’ to identify how many calls are waiting to be answered. Also, we can download the extension of this software and use it like an app. The performance of this software is fantastic. Apart from that, you also get an option to check previous conversations with a feature ‘call history’.

Cons

They should include some call-back features and also, they can fix some issues the users face. Sometimes, it automatically enables the call status from busy to active.

Collin

Time used: Free Trial

July 2015

RingDNA is amazing!

I'm a VP of Sales for a SaaS startup in NYC, formerly head of sales training for another SaaS startup in NYC (who had a $100MM exit in 2012). That being said, I have extensive experience running predominantly outbound sales organizations with some inbound needs as well. I've used Shoretel Sky (formerly M5), Avaya, InsideSales.com, Switch.co, Phone.com, and a few others I can't recall the names of. Simply put, I was never satisfied with any of those services even though many of them are considered top tier and very expensive. If you're working with Salesforce.com there is no better solution that I'm aware of than RingDNA. I came across these guys by luck of the draw through an article I read on Linkedin and they have a free trial version in the Google Chrome app store and within minutes I was using it from Salesforce and fell in love (and that's not even the full featured version). Not many products "sell themselves" but Kanwar (COO of RingDNA) knows what he's doing and takes the right approach by letting folks try the service risk free and ultimately you'll fall in love with it (especially if you've been suffering through the same types of headaches I was with other companies like InsideSales.com who just can't deliver what they promise). I could probably write a novel about all the great features but hopefully this review is enough to get you to try it out if you're shopping for a good telephony provider that has a seamless Salesforce.com integration and amazing reporting abilities. The setup was only a few minutes, no heavy training necessary, and the support you receive from them is pretty flawless. They even took care of a couple custom requests fairly quickly for us and have more coming down the pipeline soon. Highly recommend RingDNA to anyone dialing from Salesforce.com.

Avi

July 2016

Awesome Salesforce Telephony Solution

We've been using RingDNA for over a year now and With RingDNA, our team is reaching customers much more often and best of all, administrating the solution is super lightweight, easy to manage, and literally takes 5 minutes to setup. I've used other solutions in the past and I'm so relieved to finally be using a solution that doesn't feel like a burden living in my salesforce environment.

Pros

Setting up a new user is so easy.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ringdna

does what i need it to do - limited but overall effective

Pros

ring dna works well most of the time - call quality is usually good, forwarding to a cell phone works well

Cons

but has some issues. data migration to salesforce doesnt always happen. inbounds are hard to see and can be missed

Tim

Almost there, needs a bit more development

meh. We switched from another sales engagement platform/dialer and i honestly want to go back.

Pros

good integration with salesforce. Has good call coaching tools that allow us to look for certain keywords and phrases while coaching.

Cons

very clunky. the dialer feels cheap and I hate that it has to be it's own little window open all the time. It's also constantly making me log back in. I also wish there was a mobile app.

Reasons for switching to Revenue.io

cost

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

You can Ring my DNA

Overall my experience has been good and I would recommend RingDNA

Pros

RingDNA connects easily with pretty much any CRM which is nice for auto logging. It also has a bunch of easy to use features.

Cons

The call quality seems to be a bit patchy at times but I am not sure if this is the software or just voip in general.

TJ

We just started using it and it's been user-friendly and very helpful

Pros

Being able to easily manage our leads right from the small RingDNA dashboard popup has been a game changer!

Cons

Haven't come across any cons yet as we are still experimenting and building out the best uses but no problems yet!

Gets the job done

So far so good. I don’t have many concerns when it comes to ring DNA.

Pros

Cons

I wish the calls that came from DNA that went to my phone could transfer the caller ID name. Only the number shows up so sometimes I have a hard time differentiating if it’s a work call or not on my cell phone.

Olivia

June 2016

RingDNA deserves the credit for my call efficiency!

I'm an SDR who handles primarily inbound leads--but the key to my success is the call volume that I get with the efficiency from RingDNA. It's SUPPERR easy to use--I have my headset on and call straight from Salesforce. Everything gets recorded back to Salesforce, and we use analytics to make sure we're going in the right direction. Plus, the team is very responsive to product feature feedback and support. We tried a couple of other tools before settling on RingDNA, and it is by FAR the best for sales development click-to-dial!

George

Great tool for outbound sales

Pros

RingDNA is great it's everything I need to call for sales. Fantastic and pulling from and pushing to salesforce, and being able to create notes and follow up tasks from the chrome plugin in fantastic.

Cons

Only gripe is that all activities made from the plugin go to the contact on salesforce rather than the opportunity. Not sure if this can be changed, but it's a minor complaint.

Mike

CTI

Ringdna is a good platform but there are better ones out there to look at as well.

Pros

Cons

Customizations required the company to make them and we couldn’t do it ourselves. Of course that converts to more cost for the product.

Chael

Time used: Free Trial

July 2015

A Salesforce.com Must Have

RingDNA has increased our data capture by least 25 percent. It's super easy for the sales guys to use and I get the side benefit of all that data being in Salesforce in a structured way.'

Revenue.io