All Graphy Reviews

Reviewed July 2022

Spayee LMS review

Dr. Vishal

Very Comprehensive LMS Software

With Spayee one of the best way to Create, Publish, Market My Course withing few hours.

PROS

All-in-one Software solution, I can publish all my course on Web, Android and Apple iOS System Content Management Learner Management Marketing Management website and App Management etc..

CONS

More integration option required. UI need to be work iOs app (notification not working)

Reasons for switching to Graphy

1) Kajabi too much expensive 2) with Spayee I Can integrate Local Indian Payment Gateway

1,001-5,000 employees

A truly all-in-one LMS solution

I've tried a lot of different LMS platforms and this is the easiest to use. It does everything that I need it to do and I only have to use one tool for everything. I'm saving money and time with this tool. Spayee has been a great tool for managing my courses. It's helped me get my online courses to a place where I want them to be. It's very easy to use and all of your courses are in one place. It's also easy to make changes. I've only been using this platform for a few months now, but I can already see how much easier it is to market, sell and keep track of everything. I have a lot of courses and I can easily keep track of them all. I'm very happy with the services I've received so far and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to get their online course business to the next level.

PROS

This is a solid LMS (Learning Management System) that has all the tools needed to create an entire course. In fact, it has everything you need to create your storefront, your content, your user engagement, your sales funnel, and your customer success. In other words, you can create your entire business with this tool. This is especially important for those who are just getting started in e-learning. This tool saves you a lot of time and money by having it all in one place. This is a great solution for anyone who wants to create an online course or training content. It is easy to use, has all the features I could ever need, and the team behind it is responsive and helpful.

CONS

One caveat that always come with all-in-one solution is the depth of each feature or module. For example, the internal analytics only includes time spent, most viewed course, and number of downloads. I wish to see more specific numbers on each user and course and how every aspect is associated. Spayee is doing a lot, but they're just scratching the surface. They can still improve many things. This is the price to pay when everything in one place and no need to look for other LMS platforms. It has everything I need to offer my online courses. I'm still exploring the features but I'm loving it so far.

Reason for choosing Graphy

The ease of use and their features and functionality all on one place

Poulami

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Robbing & Fake Company { I'm literally robbed & misled by the person who onboarded}

Pathetic, horrible & robbing fooling people by their false commitments. The platform is good but very difficult to use by myself, Pathetic & bad experience as nobody picks up calls or provides any support. No touchpoint & no help is extended after onboarding. once payment is done & all contents are in their platform they will kick you off & not provide any support.

PROS

CONS

The platform is good but very difficult to use by myself, Pathetic, & bad experience as nobody picks up calls or provides any support. No touchpoint & no help is extended after onboarding. once payment is done & all contents are in their platform they will kick you off & not provide any support.

Reason for choosing Graphy

Your misleading commitments. I will go to the Consumer Forum with my complaint against this FAKE Fraud Company. Will be aggressively vocal on all social media against you guys as I am a YouTuber & I am badly ditched by your employees.

Dr Ashish Juneja,

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Graphy is the must to have LMS

I am overall satisfied with the graphy given its price.

PROS

I have previously used Teachable with monthly billing, and the courses were quite expensive. Since switching to Graphy, I have no intention of returning. I absolutely love this LMS.

CONS

Graphy is currently unable to provide social proof in both ways due to the unavailability of PDFs for uploading and the inability for users to leave comments below the videos.

Theo

A robust LMS and Course-commerce provider, with a few niggles

Provision of courses and course-creation services to clients of ours. We have seen a 30% increase in positive course feedback after testing the course platform against two of our other platforms. Clients spend more time on the site. Our course compilation team find it easier to build courses on Spayee than on other platforms.

PROS

Integrated, auto-populating course-sales pages; Robust integration of full academy-wide reporting and -features; Strong price-value balance; Scalability of course platform; SCORM-content upload availability; Question banking

CONS

The page builder is lacking some refinement; No simple onboarding; App availability still pending; Limited integrations (including with payment providers)

Reason for choosing Graphy

More focus on a single academy in Spayee, and better student limits than Acadle. Better design and user experience than WP Courseware (and no need to ensure plugin management).

Reasons for switching to Graphy

Switched from Gurucan due to better support and better system robustness. Switched from Influencersoft due to better course- and page building experience, and much better CRM/LMS system.

Jack

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

I love Spayee

PROS

Spayee is one of the most accurate LMS on the market. I have tried many but spayee is just wow! creating courses, publishing courses. The landing page is so beautiful. looking for LMS this is one of them.

CONS

not like that i can not add my own streaming service in the platform. the lack of RTMP for me is big minus.

Reason for choosing Graphy

i got this as LTD and liked the platform and team behind it.

Jean Bertin

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2021

I just want to express how impressed I am with this fully customizable and smart e-Courses platform.

PROS

Spayee's team did a great job. They developed an easy-to-use, fully customizable, smart and easy-to-use online e-Course platform. With a branded website and mobile app, you can create custom courses for any purpose, any topic, and any scenario. It is also more affordable than its competitors because of the number of features it offers. My deepest thanks to the team for establishing a global payment processor network and for allowing me to choose a country-specific payment system.

CONS

Although there are still a few things that need to be improved, such as their website builder, their roadmap shows that they have big plans for the future.

Reasons for switching to Graphy

Cost and lack of features to sweet all learning scenarios

Jose Enrique

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

One of the best LMS on the market

My experience with Spayee is satisfactory, it has the right tools to launch my online courses without the need for multiple integrations.

PROS

I liked its simplicity and ease of use. You are not saturated with thousands of options and you easily know where to start even as a newbie. In addition to that, you have the web hosting and your videos included which is great for those who do not want to hire external services.

CONS

My only recommendation is to improve the web builder more since it has certain limitations for which we do not know much about code.

Reason for choosing Graphy

I chose Spayee for its good value for money and for being an all-in-one for course creators.

Jason

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Spayee, Ready To Compete With The Big Online Learning Providers

With Spayee, I am able to build courses in a simplistic way without the need to understand coding or tech.

PROS

With a white label website integration and a customised landing page builder, it is easily able to connect to my existing business ecosystem. This allows me to maintain my own branding and making courses more accessable as mobile is the main use for informal learning courses.

CONS

As I'm in the earlsy stages of using Spayee, I am yet to expereince anything that I dislike.

Reason for choosing Graphy

Due to the clean UI and the ease of navigation through the software meaning it's easier to create and run courses with less complicated features.

Simon

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Comprehensive Online Course Platform with Sales & Marketing Features

Positive experience so far. Easy signup and navigation. Clearly has a lot of useful course and marketing features.

PROS

The sales and marketing features stood out to me as a way to promote and monetise my courses. This includes promotion codes and affiliate management.

CONS

I am looking forward to them increasing the number of native integrations. I would specifically like to see Swipe Charges and Encharge integrations if possible.

Reasons for switching to Graphy

Acadle is a great platform but doesn't have the payment, sales or marketing features. This was the reason for the switch.

Nduka

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Very promising tool

So far, its been a very positive experience because I am finally able to focus on building the courses that I intend to sell.

PROS

I like the fact that I do not have to manage WordPress websites and focus on developing my courses.

CONS

I would like to see more done with gamification. Thats the one area I think the tool is lacking.

Reason for choosing Graphy

I did purchase both and I am still testing some of the strengths and weaknesses of both. There are some instances where the gamification of Acadle may meet my needs some courses. I didnt think Gurucan would meet my needs.

Reasons for switching to Graphy

I needed to make a move from managing wordpress to actually building a good quality course.

Ian

All in one LMS

Positive. A very powerful and customizable platform. Lot's of options that allow you to reall make it your own.

PROS

It's an all in one system that has all the integrations you need. The course builder is one of the best I've seen + the marketing and affliate capabilities are par to none. You get (on the first level) everything like Thinktific would have on the last tier.

CONS

You can't host videos yet in the platform. But I believe that is coming soon

Reason for choosing Graphy

Cheaper with the same or better functionality.

Reasons for switching to Graphy

Cheaper with the same or better functionality.

1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Finally an LMS that might stay around to battle the big boys

The major problem Spayee solved is the minimal student limits imposed by other LMS competitors. The significant benefit by going with Spayee is the unlimited course and student offering along with marketing features such as affiliate/referral.

PROS

Speed: sales page speed is fast enough so that I don't stress about it. UX: The user experience is good. The site is clean and intuitive and is not limited to technological savvy clientele. (boring though) Referral Center: well-thought and allows me to invest small amounts of time and resources in order to increase my audience and authority. Blog: It's great to have the option to add blog posts. Since I have a main site this feature isn't necessary, but this is an excellent option for people that do not have a website. Unlimited Courses and Students: This is a game-changing feature for solo or small team content creators with a broad knowledge set. If your team is greater than 6 with a tier 3 package selection, then this might not be a game-changer for your use case.

CONS

Lack of Gamification: The marketing aspect for the course creator is great but as it relates to the student not so much. With Gamification, the student experience would exponentially improve. Lack of Integration options: If this LMS is targeted to the LTD crowd then choose more affordable integrations. Zapier isn't one of those affordable options. Please add Syncspider or Pabbly at the minimum. Dull Student course screen: Please hire some designers and add some style to the student areas. Take inspiration from existing LMS platforms the likes of Udemy etc. High Cost Add-ons: Yes, I know they are add-ons and not necessarily required to run a successful course but these add ons appear to be necessary features. For example, the ability to select a payment option based on purchasing country. How about the ability to white list the mobile app? It would be great if these "add ons" were "included features" right?

Offered Unlimited students and courses

Rudra

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Spayee A New SaaS LMS That Is focused on Marketing.

I have tried many WordPress plugins and other LMS services. They take too much of my time updating, security, backups and administering, which is frustrating and not enough time in producing the actual content. Spayee solves these problems for me and I can focus on producing content.

PROS

They offer some unique solutions like: — Push Notifications Marketing — Built-in affiliate marketing — Country-specific pricing — Country-specific payment gateways — Android & iOS app — Marketing coupons Also, other features are: — Easy website builder — Real-time sales reporting — Built-in discussion forum — white-labeled

CONS

They still need to improve on: — Few template options — Could be worked on UI — Support for more Languages * Overall not really big downsides.

Ashiq

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Super powerful LMS Tool

Overall Spayee is the must-have tool if you are looking for an affordable and powerful LMS platform. Never miss out on this great tool.

PROS

Spayee is the golden gift to all those who are looking for an affordable LMS tool with powerful features. I have purchased my plan and even done with the testing. Based on my observations, Spayee is the awesome beast in LMS Pros: #1. Affordable #2. Fast and super easy to set up #3. Great User interface #4. Unlimited emails sent (welcome mail, password reset, etc) without having any limitations #5. Track student activities more precisely #6. Added admin feature is a needed one and it's simply cool #7. Country specific payments options are available which saves your tedious hectic efforts #8. Build eye attractive course pages #9. The ability to add tracking codes and zapier integrations is like a cheery on the cake! and still a lot more... #10. Support helps even at 2.00 am-midnight!!! #11. Country specific local payment gateways are available

CONS

Cons: Currently, I don't have any major cons, but Pabbly connect integration is not available (But the team is working on this to get it done - Check their roadmap for further details)

Reasons for switching to Graphy

Email sending was limited based on credits in Gurucan, however, In Spayee, email is unlimited (Welcome emails, password reset email, etc)

Armando

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Amazing tool

SPAYE provides me many features, as it is a very complete platform, and at the same time solves the problem of having to deal with the management and maintenance of a CMS (WordPress) + dozens of plugins.

PROS

Very simple platform to configure, but at the same time very complete. The possibility of managing marketing from the platform itself and having an app for Android and IOS really mark the difference. For those who cover the international market, the option to manage specific prices by countries is great.

CONS

It is not possible to have two forms of payment at the same time, for example PayPal and Stripe.

Reasons for switching to Graphy

SPAYEE gives me more time to dedicate myself to the creation of my courses and interact with my students

Masuk Sarker