All Toky Reviews

Juan Pablo

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Great phone solution for sales and customer support

Our sales agents need to call customers in several countries, and we also wanted to have local phone numbers in many of these countries, so we can receive inbound local phone calls too. Toky was able to solve these basic requirements and more because its integration with Salesforce is a time saver, the customer service team is really nice and helpful.

PROS

Toky offers several features to improve customer service and sales. Our agents can make international calls easily and all the inbound and outbound calls are automatically synchronized with Salesforce, which is great because our agents don’t need to spend time adding notes after every call, they just add comments to the notes create by Toky. Customer service is great and ready to solve all our needs. We have tried other relevant phone solutions of the market... but Toky was the only one that worked perfect all around the world (including Latam)

CONS

Right now there is nothing i can say I don´t like about Toky service.

Hello Juan Pablo, Thank you so much for your review. Our team at Toky feels gratified when our customers are having a great experience with our product and our customer service. It's good to know you find our Salesforce integration very useful and our team is always working on improvements in this one and the other integrations available, we know they help boost productivity. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you have any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Toky! Regards

Replied March 2019

Paolo

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Toky's Integration is a very big help in tracking our channels!

Overall, my experience with Toky has been quite good compared to the other IVRs out there. Very straightforward in their features as well as the set-up. The UI is also not as confusing as the other IVRS. Furthermore, their customer service is spot on. Our rep was particularly helpful in replying to my queries even though it was outside his work hours. Give it a go!

PROS

I'm particularly fond of how competitive Toky's rates are compared to the other telephony services on the internet. It's quite easy to set-up, and the phone trees are very intuitive to test and run, even if you're not someone with much tech experience. Its integration with Hubspot and Zapier also make it very easy for us to run our client details through our CRM software!

CONS

Small speed bumps and glitches on the registration of numbers. Takes a bit of time to make sure they're able to receive incoming calls

Reviewed January 2024

Once a pioneering firm, Toky has regrettably been left to deteriorate by Messagebird

The decline from a customer-focused innovator to a platform where service and care have noticeably dwindled is disheartening. Toky, under Messagebird's wing, has unfortunately transformed from a thriving service to a neglected one. This, coupled with the recent billing issue, leads me to believe that Toky's days might be limited. It is with regret that I cannot recommend Toky to others, not just because of the latest billing fiasco but also due to my growing conviction that the platform has been more or less abandoned.

PROS

My journey with Toky began in 2016, an era marked by their innovative spirit and exceptional support. As a small business, we thrived on their affordable services, regular feature updates, and accessible customer care, including calls and live chats.

CONS

However, the acquisition by Messagebird marked a downturn. The removal of call and live chat support eroded the essence of Toky's customer-centric approach. The platform stagnated, lacking significant updates or improvements, a stark contrast to the once dynamic and evolving service. The real blow came with a recent billing debacle – a 10-minute call ludicrously charged at $166.99, deviating massively from the advertised rate. The handling of this issue was as disappointing as the overcharge itself, signaling a concerning neglect by Messagebird.

Reviewed March 2019

Excellent software that helped us enhance sales and cs

We needed an easy and affordable way to communicate with our clients, Toky helped us achieve this. Besides, since most of our clients come from Paraguay where calls aren´t free, they could communicate with us without spending their phone credit.

PROS

That it was very easy to apply/integrate to our website, fb and the UI was friendly.

CONS

I would add a chat option for those clients who prefer chatting than calling.

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. At Toky, we always work hard to provide a great product and excellent customer service. About the chat option, it's true we don't offer chat right now, but we have integration with Intercom which besides logging call data automatically, it allows you to start calls within the conversations so you can combine chat and voice calls in your support and sales processes. If you want to try it, our customer service team will always be there to help. Regards

Replied March 2019

Using for a a few years

We have been using Toky for over 3 years, we use it for multiple businesses all in one account and it works great. It does everything we need.

PROS

Features are good, integration was simple, adding new users is easy. Very easy to use both in browser and phone. Support is great, what's not to like

CONS

Nothing, Toky is great. In the early days we had some teething problems but that was over 3 years ago and the system is much improved since then

Vincent Po

Information Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Decent VOIP service for the price

Overall, we've been satisfied for our purposes.

PROS

I researched a lot of VOIP vendors, so many were sooooo expensive for what they offered. Toky was reasonably priced for the functionality offered. So far, not too bad. Support has always seemed to be quick to respond. I like the IVR telephone menu & call recording features.

CONS

Call quality can vary and mobile app is pretty much non-existent. As someone else has mentioned, lack of integrations makes it a bit annoying (especially when it doesn't seem to even integrate through Zapier).

Hi Vincent, Thanks for your feedback. Actually, we do have an integration with Zapier that enables you to connect many tools with Toky. You can contact our customer service team to help you enable the integration. Regards.

Reviewed May 2023

Toky in call center

I would recommend it for small businesses

PROS

The simplicity of usage and implementation

CONS

Cx service and time spent when acquiring a new number

Reason for choosing Toky

Price for small bussiness

Gonzalo

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Love it

It's great, I'm a happy customer that's paying a fair (even low) price

PROS

It's the easiest way to set up your own call center with local numbers, IVR, etc. You can have, in an hour or so, a top tier call center platform

CONS

It relies on a good data connection, and over here (south america) you can't guarantee that 100% sure for all teams and sales reps

Pere

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reliable IVR

They are very friendly and reliable, when you need them, they help you, and this is something that happens naturally, no stress at all.

PROS

Having everything connected from one site

CONS

Sometimes are not easy to use, especially the IVR settings

Hello Pere, Thank you so much for leaving us your opinion about Toky, and your positive experience makes us proud, We know some features could be confusing at first, but our customer service team will be always ready to help you. Please contact us at support@toky.co if you have more comments or suggestions.

Well balanced offer

Great company with very competitive pricing for the most needed features and integrations!

PROS

* Reasonable price for those who are not using Salesforce and do not want to pay the same amount for a calling solution; * Pipedrive integration is included; * SIP integration to our own numbers (although we can only connect one number now, they promised us that it would be possible later on); * Setup-and-forget type of solution you do not need to monitor at all once configured;

CONS

* Customer Support used to be much faster and proactive back in 2018; * IVR module is too simple and dumb. It might suit for very basic use cases; * Not possible to use dynamic IVR routes (i.e. branch using webhooks etc.)

Reviewed October 2018

System is not functioning most of the time. Horrible tech support.

Worst experience ever had. Would not recommend Toky as it hurts your business if you can't have a proper phone conversation with your customers.

PROS

call quality from the web is stable most of the time.

CONS

Toky would not recognized the extensions once my call is connected. Tried to contact tech support but they just play around with you and blame everything on you, instead of solving things. Ive used other call tools for personal use and haven't got major problems. How is that all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky properly???? Learn to be a REAL support guy and stop blaming everything on your customers! Their mobile app is crappy too. I can only use it when Im connected to a wifi, not with my own cellular plan. Again, tech support are not able to do anything about that and insisted that I was not using the app properly. Well, I used Bria before and it works perfectly fine. How is that AGAIN all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky app properly?? Call qualities through the app is not stable and my conversation breaks up 99% of the time if I'm using the app on my iOS. Tech support is so bad that I eventually gave up contacting them. We are looking for other solutions now.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience because we always want to deliver a great customer service. We have improved a lot since you were with us and you can feel free reach out to support@toky.co with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Ted

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great Simple Solution for Small Call Center Operations Tied In with Pipedrive

They were very responsive to my set up questions, and have remained very responsive to any questions I've had since.

PROS

The integration with Pipedrive is what got me started with Toky. I was looking for a simple, cost effective and scalable call center solution, and after looking at several options, Toky met my needs perfectly. I really like the responsiveness of the team when I have questions. So easy to use through Pipedrive. My reps only ever have to use Pipedrive, as Toky is integrated on the back end and a simple click makes the call and details are saved in the appropriate record.

CONS

For the price point, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. Pretty darn easy to use, and that's what really matters for me and the folks I have making calls.

Leo

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Happy to be a Partner of Toky

PROS

Toky is a easy going and cery useful tool. The customer Support is really helpful and if there is a problem or if you need a new feature, Toky does the best what they can do to update the software to be perfect for your company. It is easy to get in contact with their customer support! Big thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

CONS

Toky isn´t perfect but also always willing to improve their product with you as a customer together!

Terry

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Great experience and great support

Does what it says on the tin. I would certainly recommend Toky as good telecom / communication platform.

PROS

The integration between Pipedrive CRM and Toky is very tight. All inbound/outbound calls, SMS messages and log activity is recorded (and visible on both platforms). Additionally, the phone app on my mobile phone allows me to answer too, if I'm away from my laptop.

CONS

All good! All software can sometimes have glitches, but important support backup is crucial for any business...and it exists here!

Adrian

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

We were up and running within minutes

We are incredibly happy with Toky. We have tried so many VOIP providers and none come close to Toky in terms of speed of setup. Within 10 minutes we had a viable phone solution, and we were customers.

PROS

How quickly we were setup! It was great to be assigned a test number immediately, as some of your competitors had such a complicated process for this (others you also had to pay). The user interface was also really good, so it was easy to get up and running quickly. When we had a few questions, support answered within a few minutes. This gave us confidence that we could fully onboard to the solution as we knew if we got stuck, we'd get help quickly. Our current VOIP provider takes days to respond.

CONS

It would be good to eventually be able to connect physical SIP based phones. Many companies still have these.

Irina

Security and Investigations, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Really alternative conventional service & SO GOOD!

My overall experience is very satisfactory, to name a few! maybe the sound quality is sometimes a little lower. But I understand that it will depend on mobile coverage, so I don't blame it on Toky. The rest is very good service and at a very good price. The support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is impeccable and is always attending to changes that we have needed. Highly recommended!

PROS

We switched our conventional lines to Toky a month ago and the service is fantastic. The support of our agent is very attentive, they help you throughout the process, they give you support for anything you want to do and you can communicate in Spanish!!

CONS

I think that any integration that TOKY has in the future will be good, and that the interactions they have now are fantastic. We are really very happy.

Erik

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

Used less than 2 years

Easy of use

Toky have great support and a easy to use interface. I have used only few minutes to train our own freelance technicians to do the calling.