• Pros

• "Makes dialing and recording call very easy. I love how you can search for calls and recordings. "

• "What I most like is the ability to have 2 or maybe more lines connected in a conference. The ability to communicate internal and externally is awesome. "

• "Truly is great for a sales team that takes incoming calls since you can see voicemails and text with clients."

• Cons

• "It doesn't always save the contacts info. We are integrated with Salesforce and the contacts name doesn't always stay with the number. "

• "They're a work in progress, there has been multiple bugs and glitches that they have been working on improving constantly. "

• "What I don't like is it takes several seconds when I try to place someone on hold. As well some updates have not been useful. "

Browse Truly Wireless Reviews

Jacob from MJ Freeway

Use this for client and vendor calls

I use this frequently to contact vendors for pricing, I also occasionally use this for quick client calls.

Pros

I use this service on my phone and macbook pro for work, to contact vendors, clients and more. It allows me to use a company number rather than my personal. Everything works smoothly.

Cons

I have yet to find any bugs, or problems with the software on either OSX or IOS. So far seems great.

Kevin from Patron Technology

I'm Throwing My Desk Phone Away!!!

I threw away my desk phone! I get much needed real estate on my desk! the ease of use is a key factor as well.

Pros

For me, the integration of Truly into my daily workflow has been awesome to this point in the process. I am a new user of the product, but it has already had a big impact on the way I work. I work in a mobile environment and being able to move around and still receive calls on my laptop and my mobile phone is a huge plus. I am able to connect with my clients and prospects in real time, not having to juggle voicemails. I like being able to take notes in the product as I am on a call and syncing them to Salesforce.

Cons

At this point, the only con I have is that I would like to be able to access the dialer through an icon in my menu bar. I keep the Truly app open on my desktop at all times, but I often need to go digging for it when I need it especially when I am not making a call from Salesforce. Also, when I dial a number the caller ID incorrectly identifies who I am calling. I suspect that it is due to the phone number being linked to an ID that is set by the organization I am calling a not directly to the person I am calling. Its a minor issue and is fixed when I sync back to Salesforce.

Truly is an easy user-friendly calling software. It's a nice app for a startup.

Pros

Easy click to dial, Call recording and call history. We have been using them for approximately 2 years and they're improving their services constantly. The customer support team is amazing and responds to glitch and request right away which is very important for my team to be able to deliver the best customer support.

Cora from Candid Co

Call Software Best With Salesforce

We solved a lot of issues with clearing up customer interactions by being able to easily play back past calls. Even when management decided to stop using Truly the calls were still in Salesforce easy to access for reference.

Pros

Whether you used the software through a mobile app on your phone or computer or cell phone the call quality was great and rarely dropped calls. The app integrated with Salesforce and allowed you to record calls to review later for your own purposes or for quality assurance.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Great software.

Wolf from Jolt Software

Really easy to use

Pros

It was incredibly easy to use. The interface was very intuitive. You could probably teach yourself how to use all of the features without any training by just playing around with it for a little. The mobile version also works very well.

Cons

I don't like that on the desktop, it takes up practically a whole screen. It would be nice if there was an option to minimize it to a smaller box on the screen. Considering how basic (functionality wise) Truly is, there is no need for it to take up so much space. Would be ideal if it integrated onto the SF platform so that it was just a box within it.

Jaxson from Podium

Truly

Daniel from SEVENROOMS

Phones without the phone provider - Decent Data as a call service software

Pros

The ability to triage phone calls is great, but the best part of this software is the visual clarity we have on who/what/where/when phone calls are happening. Tracking calls, seeing who has called and how phone calls have gone is really the best feature hands down. We lose a lot of information when tracking calls prior being a small start-up, but with Truly we'll be able to expand really well with our phones.

Cons

Ramping up with the program has been pretty difficult. Switching from our old software into Truly has been hard and Truly doesn't make it easy, especially setting up with Zendesk. Hopefully once we learn more about Truly we'll feel better, but the worst part about the software is the voicemail notifications that came to my email. Totally unnecessary and I couldn't find a way to turn this off.

Vivian A. from PartnerHero

Truly is very attractive and user-friendly, but it's always having issues.

Sync unknown numbers with existing profiles in Salesforce, easy access to call recordings and customer service on-the-go.

Pros

It's user-friendly, attractive, and concise. Also, I really enjoy that we are able to sync our unknown numbers to existing clients on Salesforce.

Cons

Truly is always acting up and whenever new updates are released, there are a lot of issues and bugs that don't allow users to make calls or hear our callers.

Avery from Litmus

Decent computer dialing software

Overall the tool does what it is meant to do, included with a few headaches along the way

Pros

Relatively simple tool that integrates with Salesforce for dialing on computer

Cons

Often time very glitchy, dials twice at a time, sound cuts out randomly, delayed call/end buttons

It's an efficient tool to communicate internally and externally.

Pros

It has the ability to communicate internally and externally as well. Connection is stable and the quality is good.

Cons

What I like the least about Truly is that when it goes down, it takes a while for the engineering team to fix it.

It is a simple tool to use to communicate internal and externally.

The benefit I get from using this software is the ability to talk or chat with someone from Truly in case I have any issue and they help resolve the issue fast.

Paul from Bombbomb

Game Changer

Pros

It's simple, they dont try and reinvent the wheel the perfect the wheel. It is amazing! Very easy to learn how to use it and their support is amazing!

Cons

If you download the app on your phone. When you answer the call on your computer, it says missed call on my phone.

Kari from Liftopia

Like Dialing do not enjoy call routing

Easy to use, really helps me get through calls faster and keep my salesforce up to date.

Pros

Like the ease of dialing phone numbers that are on screen, being able to click into my salesforce account rather than search for a number for contact is so useful.

Cons

There is a long delay when routing the call on your device. You initiate a call and there is a long pause before the phone clearly connects again

Brandon from Square

Truly Review

Individual calls are good. Queue management is bad.

Pros

Cons

Truly is very bad at queue management. You can't see how many calls are in the queue. It doesn't have an auto-callback option. People are forced to leave a vm after a certain time and can't wait on hold.

I have used Truly in my work to take inbound and make outbound calls

Pros

I like how easy to use and easy to download the software is, also the availability to use it on your laptop and not in an actual phone.

Cons

What I like the least of this software is that it has a lot of connectivity issues and also how phone calls are routed.

nadia from Square

my review

really good. great connection and easy to use and talk with

Pros

i like how you can choose where your line is connecting (phone, laptop, etc) and how its basically like you're taking a call on your phone except with a fake number

Cons

i dislike how you can re-route where the calls go because today someone (not sure who) re-routed all our calls to one specific person

Timofey from Softomate