• Pros

• "Easy to use. Reliable. No major issues with people dialing in. Great app."

• "The software is very easy to use and it's reliable. We have a small team (4) that use it regularly and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. "

• "I like that it is easy to learn to use. I can share my screen and features with guests with ease."

• Cons

• "-Costs money and google hangouts will prob catch up to the core product (the phone line) -Sometimes hard if you have back to back calls "

• "None, I have had no issues with the software. The only improvement might be more hold music options.. "

• "Sometimes the audio is weak when calling through the computer but if you use a phone it is great. Wish they had the ability to give mouse control to the participants "

Browse UberConference Reviews

Jose F. from Koombea

Excellent alternative for video conferencing

I used it to setup conference calls with customers and colleagues.

Pros

I like that everything was executed in my laptop browser and no new apps had to be installed. I also like the hold music and that it shows a map of where other people in the call are calling from.

Cons

I think there’s not much not to like but that said, I didn’t like that I couldn’t find a way to integrate with my calendar to seamlessly schedule calls with people in advance.

Ben from Kinney Law Office

Uberconference Review - Law Firm

UberConference lets me keep in contact with my clients and colleagues when I am travelling and is usually easier than the corporate conference call systems. There are no questions like "who do we have on the line" or "who is talking" or "can you hear me" or the other usual nonsense that wastes time on conference calls. I can see who is connected, reach out quickly to participants that are not, and generally manage the call much better with UberConference. Overall, it has been a great experience and I would recommend UberConference to any size organization for easier management of conference calls.

Pros

I travel abroad frequently and the UberConference software allows me to schedule and conduct client meetings and team conference calls. It makes it very easy to stay connected across time zones and to keep a record of the discussions with clients. I recently upgraded to the paid version and it makes things even easier. My clients can just call a number and get on the call or I can set the software up to call them. The software just works and does what it is supposed to do quickly and easily.

Cons

The web-based user interface is not as intuitive as I would have expected. When you first log-in, the main option is to join a call. When I log-in, I am usually doing so to schedule the call first. There have also been a few times when a colleague dialed in before me and somehow we ended up both holding for each other. I have only had this issue a few times and not so far with the paid version.

Reasons for Choosing UberConference

It is more professional and just seems to work better than the alternatives. It was a better value than GoToMeeting in my opinion. I can't use Google Hangouts with most of my clients.

Adam from Civic Technologies, Inc.

High Quality Conferencing Software

Loved the software and was extremely useful for our needs.

Pros

I actually really loved the fact that this software has the capability to specifically ring your phone directly for these conference meetings. Having an easy dial-in is great, but that feature is super useful to help you remember not to miss your meetings.

Cons

You really have to use it a lot to have it make financial sense to keep the software. With how fast everything is in the world now, it can be easy to forget that you have this service. We recently moved over to Google for our conferencing needs and it's just made it so easy to have everything populate right there in the calendar invite.

Julie from C2 Consulting

Went from a raving fan to a majorly disappointed customer

We have been a customer for quite a few years. We use Uberconference with global communication with customers. From Canon to British Telecom, our call attendees experienced a recent influx of dropped calls among other technical accessibility issues with Uberconference.

Pros

We decided to purchase this software and used it for a few years exclusively with our global customers - all FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies. What attracted us to Uberconference was the fact that we could have a dedicated pin, fun customizable music, save recordings of our calls, and in general, it was easy to use for our global participants. I have been a major, public advocate for the service for a few years, having successfully referred quite a few paying customers. This is due largely in part to when customers call in and hear "Never Gonna Give You Up", they all have a laugh and ask about the service! :) The service fills a major gap for people who don't need to invest in enterprise-level services like Cisco.

Cons

The system has gone sharply downhill and has left us with unbearable amount of dropped calls and technical challenges. We've had so many issues that our customers now insist we use their enterprise services instead for calls with them. So now we pay for a service (stuck in a contract) that we don't use. This leaves us with even more of a distaste. Not only is it embarrassing to host a conference call that drops multiple times in one session (especially when we were previously bragging about the service), but it is extremely disruptive. We didn't invest in a service that sort of worked on occasion. We subscribed to the service because it was intended to reliably fill a void that we needed to communicate with our customers.

Reasons for Choosing UberConference

We were looking for a more professional level service for communication to full a major gap for people who don't need to invest in enterprise-level services like Cisco but don't want to use Skype (which isn't regarded as a respectable product for business use and is blocked by many major enterprises).

Mindy from Viteri Accounting and Financial Services

Brand new - But LOVE it!

Pros

The reviews from colleagues and clients. After asking almost everyone I know that utilizes conferencing programs, I heard over and over that Uberconference was the most reliable. I love the fact that you can set your music and intro to the calls. The image is very clear and the fact that I can record the calls and get a transcript is awesome! I also love the fact that it pulls positive and negative comments from the call so you can focus on those areas later is really good.

Cons

It was a little complicated to deal with Dialpad as the support and recording program. I had no idea why I was seeing another program in the support and the backend of the software. You should be notified of this when you join so you know what to expect.

Reliability

Lena from Ajeva Financing

UberConference makes it easy

I have been using UberConference for over a year. We have tried other software products to compare but the preferred experience is with UberConference.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to navigate through. There are so many different ways you can personalize your conference. There are different tools to use to customize the user experience depending on what the conference is used for. You have the option to do a video chat, or a "share screen" which is what I use it for on a daily basis. I conduct training's with doctor offices and I receive a lot of positive feed back from the users as well.

Cons

It may seem overwhelming when you initially log on. There are a lot of different icons and tools you can use to personalize your experience. Recently the interface had changed without my knowledge and had to begin a meeting within minutes. Thankfully navigating was still simple and more user friendly!

Reasons for Choosing UberConference

Easy to navigate through and stronger connection.

Laurel from Sickweather

UberConference

Pros

I have found UberConference to be reliable for connecting with team members around the world. I also like the ability I have to record a call and review afterwards to ensure follow ups are documented.

Cons

I have no negatives to report for UberConference.

Conferencing made easy and fun

I use this to just jump on a call and screenshare with clients. It's very easy and pleasant.

Pros

UberConference is super easy to use and it doesn't require people to download software or add extensions etc to their browsers. Also, they haven't bothered me with marketing emails. The choice of hold music is awesome; UberConference puts the fun back in conference calls! Excellent audio quality and doesn't eat memory.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. An option to use video would be great...even on a pay-per-use model.

Fred from Acorn Film

Great conference call services

I have had a very good experience. Setting up a call is very easy, and it is downloadable very fast.

Pros

Don't have to dial into the number for conferences if you have an account. Recordings are excellent and easy to download. No additional costs from dialing in by other conference members. Easy to negotiate website.

Cons

Would like overseas call-in numbers like Free Conference Call.

Tony from Gerard Agency

Amazing call software with weak screen sharing

We continue to use Uberconference for conference calls where there is no need for a screen share.

Pros

I've used many conference call and screen sharing services and for calls only — Uberconference is the best. It's easy to schedule a call, you can retain a consistent number for multiple calls and you can have the service call out to someone if you need someone who was not originally invited for the call. And best of all, it can send you a text message when someone joins your number — never miss a conference call again!

Cons

As much as I love the calling features, the screen sharing functionality has always been average to disappointing. Early versions required a Chrome plugin (sorry Firefox users!) and while the new version no longer has that requirement, the screen share is still laggy and doesn't work for some of our clients.

Reasons for Choosing UberConference

I had originally chosen UberConference over GoToMeeting because of the cost savings. But I now UberConference for calls, and a different service when I need a screen share meeting.

Ian from SCW

Industry: Security and Investigations

Need a tool for telecommuting & conferencing? UberConference is THE BEST

My overall experience with UberConference has been nothing short of stellar. Throughout my business and sales career, I've used Skype, GoToMeeting, Slack calls, and a host of other options, trying to find the most user friendly, reliable option at the best value. UberConference has been far and away the best tool I've used in this space. It's also the best bang for your buck. I used the free option for a while, but the paid business account option had some tools that I thought might be helpful in using this tool to help drive my sales. I was right, and the money I've spent on the paid version of UberConference has been more than worth it. However, if you're not wanting to spend money and need a free option...you won't find a better tool than UberConference. I highly recommend it!

Pros

I loved the ease of use a reliability of UberConference. I used UberConference on a weekly basis to conduct demos of the software platform I was selling for my previous company. It was really easy to use, and I very rarely had connectivity or audio issues. Reliability is absolutely critical to selecting a conferencing tool like this. When presenting software over distance, I would pull up the platform, share my screen with my prospects, and conduct the demo. If a conferencing tool has audio issues or connectivity issues, that can not only hinder your ability to present, but it gives your prospect a bad taste in their mouth for you and your company. They think, "This is a software company and they can't even use a tool that works well enough to present their own product to me???". UberConference can give you peace of mind on that front. It's a fantastic tool that I would recommend to anyone. In fact, I still use it to this day with my new company!

Cons

What I liked least about UberConference was the scheduling tool. Specifically, when I would schedule a conference, my attendees would sometimes say they didn't get the invite email to the conference, so I would have to go back, create a manual conference in my calendar, send them an invite, and include all of the conference information (link, access PIN, date & time etc..). I've used other tools where this portion of the solution was a bit better, but it didn't happen frequently enough to make me want to discontinue use of UberConference. It's a fantastic tool, and I don't want this to scare anyone away from using it. While it did happen occassionally, it wasn't too bad.

A phenomenally simple and efficient call conferencing tool

It is a very beautifully designed highly efficient piece of software built solely for the purpose of audio conferencing, and screensharing. As there is no option of video, it directly results in a very high quality high definition crisp and clear voice, and outstanding picture quality while screensharing. I would highly recommend the paid/free versions to any team wanting to boost productivity. This application will enable you to work from home, and give you the feeling of working in an office. The customer service is also phenomenally good. Have been using this for over an year now, and rarely had any issues with it.

Pros

I think this is the first no nonsense conference software I and my team have ever used and is among the only one to work beautifully and is designed for the purpose of offices. Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare especially when it came to screenshare, and took the life out of us try to connect and getting to put together a meeting. Zoom and skype were also similar nightmares to use on a daily basis, and that was when we discovered uberconference. The beauty of this software is you can simply click a link and join the conference call. It gives you the ability to dial in via phone, while viewing the screenshare via laptop. Or you can view and speak/listen via laptop. Screensharing is fantastic, there is no encroachment on the screen, and you get 100% screen space during sharing. It is extrememly helpful for remote teams when debugging code. It is free to use for upto 10-11 people per call. Any person can mute anybody else. This is a heavenly feature as you will no longer be at the mercy of some person with a noisy connection who is unconscious of all the noise and feedback that He/she is generating. Once you start using it, you will never go back to any other tool out there. Everybody in my company uses this and this alone.

Cons

Not a con, but sometimes while connecting via laptop, the audio options drop down tab[which contain connect via phone/computer] does not appear, so you are technically present on the conference but can neither speak nor screenshare. It happens rarely but when it does, it is kind of annoying. 2. The screenshare option is not supported on firefox browsers. Chrome is mandatory when screensharing. However the shared screen can be viewed via any browser.

David from GIMovile

Reliable Conference Calling System

I can tell that I always prefer using this system over any other system specially because integrates seamlessly to other tools and specially to google calendar that I constantly use since I work a lot from my phone.

Pros

- It is really easy to set up. - They have a free version with up to 45 min conference calls and 10 participants. - The paid version is really affordable giving you up to 100 people. - Both free and paid have unlimited conference calls. - People can join you from their phone if they are driving or busy. - International Access and Toll-Free numbers for the paid version. - Screen Sharing HD and no problems of security. - They have Mobile apps or browser version so you could even access from a computer in the library. - Nice standby music, I use it often. - Call Recording which is very useful. - Integrates with Salesforce, Google Calendars, Evernote, Hubspot, etc..

Cons

- I was looking for ways to customize it to my business but have not been able to find a way to do that.

Reasons for Choosing UberConference

Because I have been the free version for a while and I was always able to have great meetings.

Josh from Resource Department

Really good

I've used Uber Conference for many years and they have recently changed their pricing model. I wish they'd have a video function as that would make it the best on the market as far as I'm concerned!

Pros

This is a free conference call platform that is extremely easy to use and doesn't come with the announced "free call line" sort of thing that some free services use. This means you'll look more professional to your clients. They also have some cool features where you can change the hold music (which is awesome btw)

Cons

They've just done a refresh to the company and now they limit you to a shorter free call time unless you pay to upgrade. This was a bummer and I think they could've done better to announce this to their users. Overall it's still great.

Alley from Show me your Stethoscope

Uber-everything

We use UC three to four times a week on average. We typically have 5 to 7 participants on the call. The screen share is an easy feature, and we use it frequently. I'm not sure if the ability to record is on there, as we have not used it. Setting up calendar time is quick and easy and integrates well.

Pros

We absolutely love uber conference. Its easy, time saving, FREE, and best of all the hold music is entertaining. It lightens up a conference call, and it is catchy. The features are easy to use and I love that it has all we need for our small operation. It really is great!

Cons

I'm not sure if there is a recording feature. It would be helpful if there was a walk me or walk through when you set it up. I don't think it has all the bells and whistles like InterCall (when you press *6 it tells you how many people are on the line). I wish it let you customize your profile and did not show your location when you were on the phone unless you told it to - if there were an option to say show number/face/image/or just location.

cost/features

Eman from The Results Companies

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

UberConference is one of the best free tools for video conferencing!

Overall, this is the best free call or video conference out there. If you want to cut cost, and you are not using the conference for an important client then UberConference is for you!

Pros

What I like about UberConference is that it is easy to use, and you can change the music you want your attendee or the earliest joiner to listen when he or she is waiting for the other attendees to join. You can also shuffle it so that it will be a surprise! The conference code is not that long as well as compared to FreeConferencePro pass code they are recently issuing which is long and with a hash sign. You can also connect via phone or via web using the link so if you're overseas and afraid of being charged the international calling rates just turn on your data or connect to a store's wifi, and join the call using the web link.

Cons

What I least like about UberConference is that sometimes it has connectivity issues. It is barely an issue, and you cannot also moderate who is entering your video conference especially if they have the pass code or the link even if they are not invited to that event.

Anita from Innovative Global Supply, LLC

Industry: Program Development

We Love UberConference

We buy and sell to customers internationally so it's been very useful. Also, one of our partners cannot always make morning calls so the recordings are very helpful.

Pros

One, it's free. Two, it's very user friendly. Three, it's international. Four, the calls can be recorded.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard for some folks to connect but I assume that has more to do with their cell service than UC. I wish that invitees could RSVP.

Reasons for Choosing UberConference

It's free service is excellent.

Mike from Titus Talent Strategies

Perfection...with one exception

Pros

Super easy to use with a short pin #, it's free, love seeing that you can see who joins the call and when

Cons

The ONLY knock I have, and it's quite frustrating, is the one second delay with people talking. It's not like chatting on the phone where it's real-time, because that delay causes people to interrupt each other unintentionally. With this being our main resource for our conference calls, we would absolutely love to see this fixed.

UberConference; easy to use in a saturate market space

Pros

Ease of Use: This is a big selling point for video conferencing software. If its not easy to use or easy to figure out within about 10 minutes, its probably too complicated. UC has clearly labelled buttons which are prominent on the UI/UX. Audio Options: I really like that audio options are the first thing you need to figure out as soon as you join a conference call. I rather dislike software that assumes I've just figured it out in advance or requires me to navigate some settings page to set it up. Each time I join an uber conference it asks me if I will call in using my phone, call in using my computer, or if I want to view only. I can't overstate how helpful this is as I dislike fiddling with audio settings mid call. Screen Sharing: A staple of video conferencing tools, UC has the screen share button in the bottom right corner and is large enough to see and understand without needing to hover over it. Hovering does immediately confirm that it is the correct button. This just further confirms for me the ease of use that I do appreciate so greatly about UC.

Cons

Competition: I'm not convinced that UberConference is the best video conferencing software out there. It seems to fit a business need at the cross-section of reliability, cost-effectiveness, and required features. In some respects, that's really all we need. Sure, we could have used Skype for Business or GoToMeeting, Join.me, or Webex, but we did not. All I mean to say is that this is a rather saturated market space and UberConference is not necessarily the best fit in all situations

Matthew from Fast Company

Industry: Publishing

UberConference a high performance software

With UberConference I can now have a better work communication, it has allowed me to communicate with colleagues throughout the country in a very simple way, using very good quality audio, all this is offered to me in a very safe way, I am very satisfied to use this software.

Pros

UberConference only needs an email address and a phone number, it is easy to use and the sound quality is really good, screen sharing is easy to use even for my new conference guests, another feature that I like very much is the screen and the exchange of documents also works effectively, I also love the options I have for recording and sharing, and all the statistics I have not only on who was in the call, but also on who spoke more, is a Very well designed software with an excellent high performance interface.

Cons

UberConference is an excellent software with great performance, all its features adapt very well to the product, personally I have nothing negative towards this incredible tool.

Sean from 4iQ Solutions

Reliable Web Conferencing

Uber Conference has allowed us to easily connect and communicate on an ongoing basis with our customer base. It provides a positive experience, that has proven easy for users of all skill level to master and feel comfortable with. I highly recommend!

Pros

Aside from the software having a modern, easy-to-use interface, I am most thrilled that Uber Conference has finally given me a way to conference will all of my clients without the hassle of asking folks to download browser add-ons or deal with firewall security blocks. At one time, our team was rotating conferencing software based on who our call was scheduled with, as different customers were presented with challenges either access through their company firewalls, or installing browser add-ons they did not have admin permissions to download. Uber Conference has simplified the hassle, and I have yet not experience an easy connection with anyone I've reached out to.

Cons

I do with Uber Conference had the option for recording the screen-share portion of the conference.... however that's what I get for relying on the FREE account! ;)

Wendy from Xception Advisory Group

UberConference is Worth a Try

Pros

I find the recording feature very useful. It's also very easy to connect to UberConference, whether it's through the app, website or simply dialing in from my phone.

Cons

Reliability of the "mute" function and call quality. There have been times I haven't been able to unmute myself through the app, causing a long delay in jumping back in the conversation. I've also had to remove myself from a call completely via the app, then dialing back in using a phone to correct the "mute/unmute" issue and low quality call.

J Michael D from Kainos Healthcare Solutions, LLC.

It Just Works

Overall it is better than any free conference call product out there. I always like what does it sound like to a user when they call into a free conference call product. So that has been important to me.

Pros

I like how easy it was to setup. Also the entertaining value of having different wait music while people are joining the calls. Also the cost is very very reasonable. I also like the fact that you can setup a team/company and have those folks all under one account.

Cons

I wish the configuration was a bit easier to setup for teams. I didn't have a hard time figuring it out. However, other members of my teams did. Which makes me questions are they really IT ;-). One more thing I wish the screen sharing was capable with Safari. I don't like Chrome and I hate switching to it just to share my screen.

Expensive

Scott from Predictable Hire

The best phone conference software I've used

Fast, easy, free solution that makes conference calls really straight forward. Without it, I would be like many other people trying to deal with an annoying telephony solution or merging calls for conferences. Uberconference is just so much easier and more effective!

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is simplicity. Logging into a conference call is SUPER easy and doesn't require any software downloads or anything. It means I can send the link to anyone confident that they'll make it into the conference without any issues. They also provide a backup option of dialing in, and that works great too. I love offering people the flexibility without having to manage a complicated phone system on my end. It's stupid, but I also love their hold song. It is a song they made just for being on hold, and it actually gets stuck in my head it's so catchy. I recently found out they are owned by Dialpad which happens to be our business phone solution. I can't say I'm surprised, it has the same ease of use and quality I've come to expect from Dialpad. Also, it's free! Doesn't get much better than that.

Cons

Perhaps the ONLY thing I don't like is that it displays where you're calling from unless you're the organizer. More than a few times I've been on the road while joining a conference, and would prefer to keep the fact that I'm out of pocket invisible but it shows me halfway across the country.

Carsten from GovSpend

Underwhelmed by your current web conference software? Prepare to stay that way.

It's good, there are definitely worse. But everyone knows what the issues are with web conferences. And I promise you, you'll find them here just like anywhere else.

Pros

It does what you'd expect it to do. It has all the modern conference features you'd expect. I always prefer conference software that doesn't require any downloads, which this doesn't, which is good.

Cons

BUT it has nothing more. I'm sure you're reading these reviews looking for a solution to some problem you have with GoToMeeting, Join Me, Blue Jeans, or some other competitor. But I hate to break it to you, while UberConference is something I use daily, it's only because that's what I landed on. I don't believe there are many more benefits to using it than other competitors. You just have to poke at all of them until you find one that makes you say to yourself, "meh, I guess this one works." That's the best you'll ever do.

Josh from Construction Management

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Best Conference Call Product

Pros

This thing really sets itself apart from other conference products by not taking itself too seriously. The hold music is the most obvious example: you can choose from innocuous muzzak, custom "I'm waiting for a call" country music, or even Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. For me this is a huge value: it really disarms participants and loosens the mood before a tense call starts. The product itself is easy to use and barely needs training The last feature I like is that UberConference assigns you a 10 digit phone number (with passcode) which is easy to link in an Outlook calendar item. That means that, to dial in from an iPhone, you can simple tap the location (1.800.555.1234;;12345) and you'll dial in nearly handsfree. Webex or Globalmeet don't lend themselves to this feature nearly as easily. Also, the free version of this product is nearly as good as the paid version. The money's worth it if you plan on using this as your backbone conference product.

Cons

It can be difficult to convince collaborators to trust a product that's 'free'... but the merits of the product soon win them over.

Jahangir from Augmedix Inc.

One of the best business conference tools in cloud market

Its been a long I have been using this tools for our HOD and stakeholders meeting with our management. It is reliable and easy to use and very clear voice like HD. Apart from some debugs, it's really money savings tools compare to the markets. I like the easy interface too. So I would recomand this tools for businees need particularly who runs global offices

Pros

1. Hassle free and no need any additional downloads and add on to use. 2. The app is really powerful and easy to use 3. Customer Service is really amazing and very helpful 4. Competative price

Cons

1. Sometimes Chrome or Mozilla browser showing hang after opening the link 2. showed connecting failure during poor internet connection 3. Cant listening to some of the participant's voice despite having all OK. 4. Browsers showing security warning and block the link sometimes which needs to restat the PC again.

Macylyna from DEDAN KIMATHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (DeKUT)

A Perfect Audio Conferencing Tool

UberConference is a tool that has been in our institution for years now. It has made us meet and connect with stakeholders globally.

Pros

UberConference has been our perfect tool when it come to audio conferencing. One of the things that we like best and made us to be the most preferred is the clear audio feature it has. With this software we are able to clearly hear the voices the respondents allowing us to communicate effectively. The software has also a feature that allows many individuals to be in a call at the same time. This is a feature that is unique and different from the other dial pad phone system. This allows us to have meetings departmentally via audio and even meetings with clients

Cons

I hate that the tool is just limited to audio. One cannot have a video chat.

Brian from AndPlus LLC

Loud and Clear

Easy Screen Share/Conference Calling

Pros

Easy, lightweight, conference calls. My biggest pet peave with some of the competitors is put to rest with UberConference. Everything is done in a browser window, there is a very small extension installed, and it only takes seconds to get up and going. Our team uses 3 different lines in order to manage all of our calls. We rarely have issues like we used to with the competitors (bad call and screen share quality, downloading extenions every day, etc). Even some of our customers have startd using it as their go-to platform.

Cons

The one thing I would improve is the ability to go full screen with a screen share. We use a big tv in our conference room and the screen share never fills up the whole screen.

Emilie from Freelance

A reliable, quality tool to facilitate your company/group conference calls!

I love using UberConference to connect with a variety of project teams and clients! Whenever a group call is warranted, it's easy to set up, helps take care of the invites, and (for the most part) runs without any issues!

Pros

UberConference is the conference call management tool of choice for several of the clients / companies I do work for! I especially like: - Free tier is often enough for some of my smaller projects, and saves my clients from having to pay for a subscription (45 minute call limit) - Flexibility to call in via phone or browser, and to use computer or phone for audio - Ability to mute others on the call, in case someone is making distracting noise or feeding back - Visually clean, well-designed, and intuitive to navigate even for first-timers! - Screen sharing from within Chrome is easy and does exactly what you need it to do

Cons

I don't have any real issues with UberConference. I have had a few instances where spotty internet has dropped me from the call when using my browser, but in those cases it's always been easy to just call in from my phone instead. Feature improvements I'd love to see: - Addition of screen sharing with browsers other than Chrome - Type chat in addition to audio, for those viewing in browser that have to mute themselves

Mike from STORYMINERS

Crystal clear, instant download, shareable

Getting a high-quality call recording from UberConference lets me pay attention to my prospect and clients over the phone or mobile or desktop or tablet without having to worry about taking notes. My clients feel the difference and often say something like "It really feels like you're paying attention to me." (Which, I really do--thanks to UberConference.)

Pros

UberConference makes it easy to set up calls in advance, on-the-spot, or hear them later. Most of all, I like the sound quality. When I use UberConference, everyone hears each other clearly and without noise. I especially like being able to download the call recordings and send them to my transcription service. Because everyone's voices are recorded separately, it's easy for the software to pick up who is saying what. That clarity has helped improve my throughput after meetings by about 20%.

Cons

UberConference doesn't yet (to the best of my knowledge) work with Zapier. Ideally, I'd like to automatically download audio to my Dropbox account, to my desktop, and to forward it for transcription. This is one of those product that the less you 'touch' it the better (no offense UC ;-)

Mike from Cloud Cover Music

Industry: Music

UberConference has its highs and lows

Overall it has been good to me over the years since its inception. I'd like to purchase the solution for our company as we start growing this year, but the performance issues and lack of scheduling integration hampers that choice.

Pros

I enjoy the quick ability to login and start a conference. We have a lot of on the fly demonstration of our product to manage, and it allows us to pivot and help people instantly.

Cons

Connectivity issues not from my end make this a challenge sometimes. Sharing can be a chore as it's often dropped by the system. Whether or not that's the fault of our connection or Uberconference's is unclear, but I almost never have this problem when utilizing Zoom or Webex. I do not also see much scheduling integration, which is sorely needed.

Criticos from JamboPay

UberConference Reviewed.

Uberconference is a tool that we have been using in conducting audio meetings. It is one of the best audio conference tool that there is in the market.

Pros

I like the dial pad phone system of the tool, unlike other tools with unconference one is able to have multiple callers at the same time. This has made it possible for us to hold audio meetings. I like that it had has a live meeting recording option . This allows us to record a meeting for future follow up and documentation. The tool has also a screen share option that is easy to use.one need not download any link to receive the screen, it directly connects you.

Cons

The screen sharing feature can lag at times. The audio quality is not the best.

better than others!

it helps us keep connected and have virtual screen share troubleshooting or training calls

Pros

modern, easy to get into a call. Call quality is good and the service is affordable for what we receive. Love that calls are recorded

Cons

wish it integrated more with outlook. Sometimes difficult to get screen sharing started with all users. Annotation features would be great.

Reasons for Choosing UberConference

we already have microsoft outlook platform

Free Version is Great, Paid is Even Better

UberConference makes it easy for me to connect with colleagues, partners, and clients near and far. I would highly recommend UberConference as a conferencing solution to anyone!

Pros

I use the free version of UberConference for meetings, conference calls, etc and LOVE it. The process of setting up a call and providing the other parties with contact info is simple, there are several great call features including chat and screenshare, and it's such a seamless way to host calls between 2 or more people!

Cons

Sometimes there are issues with call quality and I wish that I knew if it was on my end or the other person's end. Not a problem with UberConference, just a nice to have!

Josh from Grow.com

My Favorite Screen Share/Call Tool!

Pros

I love how simple it is to use. Whoever is getting on the call has an optional dial in number, along with just jumping right into the screen share with no issues at all. This sounds funny, but I also love that you can select and even upload your own hold music. It makes a big difference and is a great icebreaker when you jump on a call while the hold music is playing.

Cons

I don't like that when someone jumps on the call at first, it gives them the option to type in their name upload a profile picture. Odds are they are not going to use Uberconference again, they are just jumping on because it is the screen share tool that I use. They don't need to be given the option when they call in to upload an image, it just is another step that is a little bit annoying.

Quick and Easy Online Conferencing Solution

Overall, UberConference provides an easy way to connect with other team members and customers, without having to download an application or jump through hoops to dial into a call. I love having my own link to share, which is easy to remember and can be personalized to my own settings.

Pros

I love the ability to dial in over the phone and eliminate the need for PIN numbers or verification.

Cons

My least favorite thing is the music before a meeting starts, and the fact that as a caller, I cannot turn it off. I have changed the setting on my own account to not have that song in my conference room, but the default for others is for it to be there and it drives me crazy.

James from FP Mailing

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Uber Conference is awesome!

My experience was great. In my role I do not have a big need for virtual conferences and the free option works great. When I did have the need to have more than 10 people on my call I was able to upgrade and access opened immediately.

Pros

Uber Conference is easy to set up and use. Extremely intuitive.

Cons

When I upgraded to a payed plan I had to choose a new number.

Ease of use and price

Winter from PRAXIS Technology Escrow

UberConference for sales calls

UberConference is my go-to meeting platform for my sales calls at work. Many people are able to join one meeting, the waiting music is great and sets a nice tone for an upbeat conversation, and I've never had any problems with the connection as I do most phone tools and/or other conference platforms. I also like that during the call/meeting, every user's location is shown so that I am able to use that as a conversation opener.

Pros

The connection. I have used many conference platforms over the years and UberConference by far has the best, most stable connection. No weird noises, distortion, or lag. I also love the waiting music, it sets the tone for a cheery conversation which is most helpful in sales.

Cons

I wish it would automatically add appointments to my Google Calendar but there are some extra steps involved in that.

David from Tech Smart Boss

Conference calls and screen shares that work flawlessly

Uberconference makes it very easy to conduct conference calls and screen shares. Having a direct dedicated link and a dedicated dial-in number keeps the integration with scheduling tools like Calendly very simple.

Pros

I like the consolidated ability to have a direct dial number to establish a conference call and the integrated screen sharing capability.

Cons

Would be nice to have a custom domain for branding and to improve the customization of outgoing emails. I have also noticed that international viewers (not in the US) can have a choppy connection when using Uberconference and Skype or Gotomeeting seems to work better.

Great tool overall

Overall, UberConference is a very effective conferencing tool. It has a lot of useful features, and is easy to use in general. The price point is reasonable, and it's easy for our clients to use which is always a big factor for us. We certainly recommend this tool for any professional and/or company.

Pros

Probably the best feature about UberConference is that you can choose the music you and your guests hear as you wait for a conference to start! That's a really neat feature that more conferencing products should use. It makes work meetings start off on a fun note, and it's certainly more bearable than elevator "muzak".

Cons

UberConference is great overall, but truthfully, it's not our first choice. Our company uses several different conferencing systems (we have a lot of external meetings and need a variety of options for our clients), and UberConference is probably the 3rd most selected tool, both internally and externally when we ask for our clients' preference.

Ben from Oikon Stewardship Solutions

UberConference is a great tool for group teleconferences.

UberConference provides a flexible platform for meetings across a virtual and in-person team. Not only does it give users a way to share dynamic content, but it also gives meeting administrators control and record-keeping capabilities.

Pros

UberConference is a great way for meetings, especially for a mix of in-person and virtual attendants. The ability to have multiple screen sharing sources, and integrated audio feeds from each user, makes sharing diverse meeting content very easy. Also, the ability of users to call in by phone or by computer is helpful, especially for frequent travelers. Finally, UberConference is light. It is very easy to run in a background tab of your browser as you work on assignments, and then tune into meetings when necessary. Contributing to dynamic meetings is simple and effortless. UberConference is a great choice for organizations that need a flexible teleconference platform.

Cons

Uber Conference can be awkward, when it comes to the UI. That said, it does what it needs to just fine. Not too many bells or whistles, but that can make things seem clumsy. Also, and this is a major annoyance, UberConference plays very irritating music while users are on hold. Unfortunately, there is no way mute it in the program, other than just muting your speakers. That means you might miss the beginning of the meeting, as you can't hear when it starts. That is by far my biggest complain from the last 2 years of use.

Andrew from Comunicano

The Easiest Conferencing Service on The Planet

I've used UberConference for over 6 years and it has become our primary conferencing service. We cast aside GoToMeeting and WebEx for it and have never been dissapointed.

Pros

UberConference is easy to use, works in the browser. Nothing really needs to be installed. The mobile experience is very powerful, as I can join a conference call by dialing in or using WiFi or LTE to connect to the service. The call recording feature can be set to automatically record or it can be toggled on or off. Screen sharing is easy to use.

Cons

Wish they had video as that is the only missing piece.

Uber Conference makes communication easy

Pros

At work we have a lot of outside contractors who are working on a variety of different projects for us. We mainly use Uber Conference to be able to communicate with them on a daily basis. We love being able to share our screens and it makes meetings easy for everyone to participate and understand the work that is being done.

Cons

My only complaint and it's a silly one, is the song that plays before anyone else is online is very annoying. It was catchy at first, but when you literally here it multiple times a day, or at least multiple times a week, it gets pretty annoying really quickly. We always have to mute the song, which then sometimes we miss one one of our employees actually gets on.

Best free video chat / screen share tool you can find

I needed a fast and free application that vendors could easily navigate to without having to sign up for licenses or download software. 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

The best part about UberConference is that it is free, you can create your own URL ending, and the screen share is excellent.

Cons

The one thing I would change is allow others to control your PC remotely during a screen share. Zoom has this feature.

Price and ease of use.

Michael from Modern Foundation

As easy as possible for hosting a meeting

We have been utilizing this program for a few years, and I have never had issue that turns me away from utilizing the platform.

Pros

Unlike most other meeting tools, UberConference is so much easier, and quick to use. There is no software to download, no wait time to get started. As long as you schedule things out ahead, the meeting is done and ready to go for everyone involved.

Cons

We have had random times where if everyone calls in at the exact same time, especially before the host, some calls can get dropped.

Ryan from Digital Pharmacist

Good software, simple entry into meetings, but some connectivity issues

Pros

I love the fact that you only need the link to enter the meeting. New Prospects feel better about clicking on a link as opposed to downloading and installing software. UberConference provides that simplicity.

Cons

UberConference sometimes suffers from connectivity issues, which I just don't experience with Zoom.

Michael from ScaleYourBiz.net

HI quality, easy entry

This is the simplest voice and computer conferencing system I have used. Clean, high quality voice and screen sharing

Pros

Very easy to use and to set up. Capable of simple telephone conferences as well as computer-based screen sharing and simple presentations Great customer service

Cons

Nothing - this is a perfect upgrade from the products we were using before

Michael from Keka Technologies Pvt Ltd

UberConference is a highly reliable conferencing solution

Have been using UberConference for giving online presentations to the prospects, never faced any difficulty on both ends. The easy sign-in process makes it one of the best conferencing solution for any business.

Pros

- The best thing I like about UberConference is the ease to join any conference going on. No need to go through time taking and irritating signups. You can simply join the conference by clicking the link provided. - The HD Audio makes the conversation without any lags. - In case we are working remotely we can simply join an ongoing conference through Mobile application as well. - We can add n number of individuals in the conferences, Share screen with them, share documents during the session and also record the call.

Cons

No cons as such. Sometimes only faced some lag while sharing the screen with others.

Edwin from Chicago Internet Marketing

Very helpful tool for communication!

I use it everyday and it has been very helpful.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be used on a tablet, mobile phone or computer. You can monitor attendees and there are no PIN required.

Cons

Sometimes the call quality fluctuates when using the wifi signal.