• Pros

• "The ease of adding additional phone lines both in the office and to our outside offices. Setting up Accounts and being able to access them with ease is great!"

• "Web interface...simplicity. Hopefully, it doesn't get too complicated. Also, like ability to allow our partners to work easily within their own domains."

• "Easy to manage Have a good voice for the french side of the PBX like to use the hunting mode very easy to listen the conversation recorded "

• Cons

• "Documentation was good but wasn't completely up to date. You could tell that some of the screenshots were from an old version. Mobile IOS not supported is another big downfall for us."

• "- Release Notes could be more detailed/specific - Vodia Android App needs some improvements - We are still waiting for an iOS App :)"

• "I had some issues with provisioning the phones, but i think that will be addressed with the latest release. Also wish it would use mp3 files instead of or in addition to the wav format."

Browse Vodia PBX Reviews

I got an answer from support very quickly, for a question that I spent many hours working on my own.

Pros

it is hosted remotely, so I don't have to worry about maintaining hardware or software for the phone system.

Cons

It is still very complex. PBX administration is difficult if you are not knowledgeable about it. My shortcoming more than the software

Andreas from Dezmocom Inc.

Vodia - Great entry to starting your own VoiP business

Solid and is hosted entirely in AWS makes this an unreal service offering. The system has been hardened over the last 15 years and its community is quite supportive.

Pros

The system is probably one of the most flexible systems architecturally speaking whereby you have a true multi-tenant PBX. Setting up domains, live call tracking, CRM integrations with ZTP (zero-touch provisioning) for multiple brands of IP Phones and with pricing that makes sense that is based on simultaneous call paths as opposed to per extension billing makes it a no brainer!

Cons

Missing a mobile soft client that should be part of the offering and a video conferencing piece is what is necessary to round off a solid offering. Although you can program Bria client or another third party client there is no auto-provisioning mechanism in place and requires intervention / client holding.

Waldi from WebCare

Vodia is a flexible, expandable multi-client VoIP solution, 10 min to set up and 2 min to back up.

Pros

The ease of setting up a new server is awesome! - for hundreds of separate customers each with tens of extensions takes a few minutes. (or tens of customers with 100s extensions)... Then you can backup a complete customer domain with one click, restore it to another server with one click and go live... We can deploy a new customer (through our simple portal written using the Vodia API) with 10 extensions and DID trunk set up ready to make and receive calls in 10 minutes, with industry standard phones out of the box, without touching any phone to set it up. Full support for fault finding, tracing logging and great personal support (when you need it)! We find this PBX software to be the best for any small or large Service Provider to provide best of class VoIP in a very standardized, repeatable and maintainable way to their customers.

Randy from AnswerUSA

Feast or Famine

Overall, while I think the system can do everything that I need and want it to do, I can't implement it because they just tell you to consult their documentation which I find to be circular and outdated. If the manufacturer can't support you, then you either have to find someone who can or use another platform. The latter is what we will probably end up doing.

Pros

There are a great many features. System can do just about anything. Properly priced.

Cons

Support -- Although it is US Based, if you choose this software you had better enjoy just tinkering around with things until you get the system to work as you want it to. They will tell you that they do not have the time, manpower or desire to train you one on one. They do offer training classes but then you need to spend money for flight, car and hotel. They have yet to announce any West Coast USA training dates.

Norris from Agility Ltd

Support folks are very helpful! Software (except for Release 59) is stable.

Pros

Cons

I had a bad experience upgrading to 59.0 I was not told there were major issues with this release. Nor was there anything advising customers of same on website. Nevertheless, I had major customer angst due to unexplainable outages, but support helped me to upgrade 60, which was not easy because of changes (for which no migration was available?). I think Vodia must do a better jobs at advising customers about software issues (and related bug fixes). Also, some voice-to-text integration would be a real competitive advantage? Just wishing! :-)

Robert from Founders Park Dentistry

Great PBX for small business.

Pros

The software works great with are yealink phones. We were able to install the software on digital ocean as a cloud service, and link our phones, and useTwilio as our Trunk. I was worried about taking a risk like this, but support helped hook it up and it is much more stable and feature rich than our previous cisco meraki phone system. The new system is secure and voice is encrypted all the way.

Patrick from Managed-Office IT Services

The PBX works very stable, is feature rich and easy to use for our costomers.

Pros

+ Rock solid stable, needs only a few resources + Lot of Features + Web 2.0 Admin and Userportal (incl. WebRTC) + Vodia listen to this customer with feature requests quickly + Support is friendly, competent and fast

Daniel A from Energy3r.com

Industry: Environmental Services

I use it as a call center

Have a better compagnie

Pros

Cons

Not a lot selection for the music and it would be nice to have some youtube video to help my company to have some nice add on like one buttom for call having the vodia pbx for my iphone

Phillip from IMACTX Internal Medicine Associates of Carrollton

I have used this software since 2011 it was Snom at that time. It works great and is easy to use.

Very plug and play capable. Ease of use. Setup and forget Not a lot of maintenace.

Pros

Cons

I wish it had a support center link that would open in a separate window to make it easier to submit support tickets.

Tyler from TBSOA

The most user-friendly PBX software that I have ever used

Pros

Vodia is very easy to setup compared to other PBX software that I have used. It is very straightforward and easy to navigate.

Cons

The main problems that I run into are caused by software updates. One thing in particular is accessing the PBX interface on mobile. It would help me a lot if things were easier to manage on the go.

Operator and Integrator, We use vodia for many of our customers. (average 2000-2500 phones)

Pros

Easy to use and possibility to put it to our colors / logo. Many phones are compatible and provisionning automatically.

Cons

Support in best effort. Fortunately we are enough independent to debug the solution. The support is rather reactive and sympathetic.

Robert from Fenrir Tech LLC

Support I received was good

Cheap and easy PBX

Pros

Support is good, it's nice to get someone knowledgeable to assist when there's a problem with the system

Cons

Not super intuitive, to find stuff you need to hop into entirely different windows sometimes to find what you're looking for.

Gatan from SBSI

Excellent good helpdesk support complete simple

Pros

Web Interface simplicity and complete. Every setting is a object. Good philosophy. evolving, each update allows for more and more options. it's a good system, I recommend.

Cons

Can not make a backup of the configuration from the web interface. Only from the operating system of the support. Under debian for example it requires some knowledge. in the case of a virtual machine it is much simpler.

Nate from Ideatek

Really good experience with sales rep.

Easy to use.

Pros

Hosted PBX allows multiple end users on one PBX. I really like the provisioning ease of use. Cost is structured to a point that allows for us to use in USD situations with lots of phones.

Cons

Easy to turn up multiple tenants on this platform.

Pros

Great documentation. Easy to use the portal. Robust features. I like that the Auto Attendant has the ability to produce its own recording.

Cons

Customer service team is small. They are very responsive, but if they are currently working with another customer you have to wait.