• Pros

• "Voice Quality is very good, it has very minimal call drops, Cost effective. "

• "Easy to use, has good voice quality even in low bandwidth. Mobile app is amazing works on 3g, lte and on WiFi. Messaging features is a good add-on. Configuration is quite easy. "

• "I like the fact that this software allows me to access the phone functions across multiple devices."

• Cons

• "I wish that the features of calling a number directly from your computer were better, but honestly that doesn't impact my job too much. There are no major cons for me. "

• "It can be a little bit pricey for what they offer but it really is a well built voice software so the price is worth it. "

• "I didn't find any cons in particular, I've been using both landline and mobile app. Maybe sometimes the app doesn't run in background and can miss a call or so but that's very rare.."

Browse Vonage Business Solutions Reviews

Angela Paez, from Zeus Financial Services

Great product for small companies

Great!!! I definitely recommend this software and even though it might seem a bit more expensive than others in the market, their quality is definitely worth it.

Pros

It is an amazing product for small companies. It has several useful features that work great for your business needs. Compared to other similar software out there, Vonage is way more reliable for your communication needs.

Cons

Even though we do love Vonage, sometimes getting in contact with customer service is a bit time consuming and tricky, but once you are connected to a customer service representative, you know you will get the help you need.

Reasons for Choosing Vonage Business Solutions

Better and more comprehensive features. Much better customer service.

Jennelle from Bella Ballroom

Long-time user

We’ve been having a great experience this software! It’s been helpful for our business and the call forwarding feature has allowed us the ability for some work/life balance.

Pros

We’ve been using this software for our business for over 5 years. Using this for our business phone has allowed us to keep our same phone number even though we moved physical locations. This was very helpful for our business! We also use the call forwarding feature so we can answer business calls when we’re aware from the business.

Cons

Sometimes the connection isn’t as clear as we’d like. It can sometimes sound a little muffled and occasionally we get disconnected from callers. However, it usually works really well and we’re happy with the service.

Reasons for Choosing Vonage Business Solutions

It’s less expensive and allows us to have more advanced features.

Adam from A1 Garage

Look elsewhere if considering Vonage (Telesphere)

Was ok, but got constantly overbilled and was horrendous when moving our business elsewhere. Stay away.

Pros

Basic VOIP software that allowed us to easily have remote agents. In the later years was decently reliable.

Cons

Support was horrendous. Would take forever to explain to the person what you needed. Would get constantly overbilled and have to spend hours going through the invoice and arguing to get it corrected. Billing was super convoluted. Would take several months to get a credit and our account managers would keep getting switched. Litterarrly had 5 different account managers in an 18 month period and had to start over with each of them on getting overbilled. Finally decided to move onto a different provider and then were told we owed a huge amount for Early Termination. Requested that they go back and review the entire history of overbilling us and they say they only go back 90 days. We stopped fighting with them on the bill each and every month as we were just ready to move on. One of our account managers told us there was no problem cancelling early and wouldnt be a fee. Of course we didnt get that in writing and that account manager no longer works for them. Bottom line, Vonage used to be the leader in VOIP but have been passed up by many other providers. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Steven from Computer Gurus

Vonage For Small Business

My overall experience with Vonage Business Communications has been excellent. Setup was painless, support was responsive when I had questions and the service has been extremely reliable.

Pros

Vonage Business was easy to set up and configure on my small company network. The Vonage Business application dashboard is simple, clearly laid out and easy to navigate. Once you completed the initial setup, there is not much need to access it, except to add or remove features. It has all of the basic features that I need running a small business such as call forwarding, voicemail, customizable Caller ID. Vonage also offers toll free 800 numbers if your business needs one. While I do not need to call Canada or Mexico, the service includes calls to Canada and to Mexico at no extra charge. The service has been exceptionally reliable and all conversations have been clear and noise free. The Vonage Business service included a VOIP handset with a headset port. The Vonage Business Software includes a SoftPhone application so that all activity can be easily managed from your computer. Add-on features include such items as on-demand call recording, virtual receptionist, fax service and others.

Cons

There are no issues that I have with the Vonage Business Communications software or with the Vonage Business service.

Harlan from Garfield 1-2323

Must have for business

I love Vonage's feature set, from being able to text(Although I cant attach or be sent attached items), to the history feature is great for checking for previous calls and the reporting capabilities allows for productivity of employees.

Pros

What I like most about Vonage Business is its versatility in the business environment which allows for varied features! It allows any of our employees to work from home yet appear as if they are in the office.

Cons

The software's quality is very dependent on the broadband speed that it is connected to. It requires at a minimum at least 200 gigabit pipe line for it to function well...be advised there are some hiccups that happen but they are few and far between.

Reasons for Choosing Vonage Business Solutions

It's feature set was the best for the money

Nithya from Information Technology & Services

Great App and Best Customer service!

As a small business we had the advantage of using features that Vonage provided such as a mobile app and advanced business features, like call transfer and conference calling. In fact, the help and support provided by Vonage during times of trouble through email and phone support was good.

Pros

Vonage is a great telecoms business and their calling services gives alternatives to both private calling plans and universal telephone plans for our business. This notable assistance gives plans intended to small company entrepreneurs and has very cheap unlimited calls. Their plans are accessible for low, reasonable rates.

Cons

There is nothing major to report, but sometimes, the call quality has been quite low or intermittent.

Margaret from Poly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Into the 21st Century...

The Marketing Specialist was wonderful - knowledgeable. professional and very helpful. She did over-promise on a few things. When I tried to reach out to her for help on one of those promises, she did not take the initiative to look into it and have someone call me. Instead, she told me she doesn't handle that and referred me to IT.

Pros

We had an old, old, OLD telephone system that did not even display caller id! NOW we can see all our calls, block telemarkets, accept or reject calls, receive virtual fax, have virtual attendants and so, so much more.

Cons

The setup was very technical and I had have the Vonage It Team help me on 3 separate occasions as it required some modifications on their end. They were an absolute joy to work with and took all the time we needed, professionals through and through. They even called back the next day to ensure everything was still working as it should.

Reasons for Choosing Vonage Business Solutions

Name recognition, pricing, the stability of the company, seamless operations

Sarah from Sew Perfect Alterations

Inexpensive solution to business phone

Pros

It is just friendly and very cost effective with all of the needs of a business phone line

Cons

Customer service can be a bit frustrating if you need to call in, but we have only needed to do that once in 6 years.

Cory from Auto-Docs

Get what you pay for!

Pros

Easy setup. Basics are covered in this easy to use phone system.

Cons

I wish it had more features but as the title says you get what you pay for. All the bells that it comes with does the job.

Alla from Two Men And A Moving Van

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great idea requires improvement

Overall experience is good as the matter of fact we keep using this service. I still recommend using Vonage as it is very helpful for remote business management.

Pros

I like the idea you can use the online phone number through app and work virtually , even out of the country. It is a perfect solution for working at home business.

Cons

The pros is the online connection but it also can be a cons due to the dependency on the wi-fi connection and it's quality. Sometimes we get updated info on Vonage in a delay (like missing calls and late notifications) and we might miss potential clients. Text messages can't accept images and it is a huge shortage. I hope Vonage is working on developing this additional feature of allowing sending images and documents over text messages.

Robin from Target Pest Control

Vonage Business works very well for our company

Our overall experience has been great. This is our second year using the Vonage business package and we are very happy.

Pros

We like the ease of adding new lines, adding branch phone, so many reasons we like the company and products. We are a three branch company with drivers all over the place. We can easily transfer calls to our techs on the road, just as if there were in the office. We also like the spam feature, were we can see most calls registered as spam, allowing us to not answer these irritating spam calls. In times when we need to call customer support, Vonage team members are very knowledgeable and helpful. Lastly, we save money with this company, great price for an extra great product and customer service!

Cons

We cannot pick up a call anywhere in the office by parking the call, we must transfer it.

Reasons for Choosing Vonage Business Solutions

Vonage pricing was great and we had talked to several other companies we know that made the switch and were happy about their change.

Brielle from Jauch Quartz America

Vonage Business for your business

I am overall satisfied with Vonage Business Support- each time I called on the phone I was given a real person to speak with and a case number, to ensure the quality of my "case" the next time I called. As a busy work professional, I found this very valuable. I spoke to an amazing tech after speaking with Vonage Business support. He was able to direct me to exactly what I was looking of in a very short amount of time. My business purchased over 10 lines and the Yealink T46G phones from Vonage. I find these to be incredibly professional phones with a large screen. This is extremely beneficial when I am wearing a headset, on the regular phone, or connected with m work cell.

Pros

In regards to Vonage Business Phone systems, I like most being able to speak with a real person to answer my questions. Help was available any time I called. The help was organized and true- this helped me weed out things I didn't have time for. As a busy professional, this was extremely valuable. Each person I spoke to was able to help me validate my "silly" questions and assist me through the Vonage experience. The Yealink also shows busy field lines, my favorite feature on the phone, so I can see who, in my offices, is on the phone. This saves me time.

Cons

I was disappointing that it took so long to find an associate that could answer my questions. I called three times previous with questions about the phone system, and on the third time I spoke with a very knowledgeable professional who could fully assist me with my system questions. My business has purchased Yealink phones and is disappointing that each phone requires a special Yealink donagle for the "Tested headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone". While the Plantronics Voyager Legend came with a dongle, we had to order separate dongles for each phone.

Paul from Gulf Coast Men's Health

Great IP phones for companies with multiple offices

If you are starting out or if you are an established company, we have found this to be the best option out there. We have tried Xfinity and several others and only found them to be hard to work with and or lack some of the main features that vonage offers.

Pros

There are many pros to the Vonage system. For us we have offices in different states, so when we have patients calling one office and need another we can transfer them as if we were in the same office. There is also the ability to set up a Virtual receptionist so that your company can seem as if it is a much bigger office giving your customers comfort. You can set up a 800 number as well as faxing all in one place. Very user friendly compared to some of the other IP options out there.

Cons

Setting up the system can be a little time consuming, but well worth it once it is complete. As will all IP phone systems you need to have active internet for the phones to work. If you lose internet due to a storm like we have in the past, your phones need to be routed to another phone like your cell phone to receive calls. The positive is that the system allows this to be changed via the app on your phone so this is just a minor bump in the road.

Kelsey from Choctaw Volunteer Fire Department

Industry: Public Safety

The Best On The Market

Vonage Business has helped us increase productivity as well as provide critical services to our constituents.

Pros

Vonage Business has most definitely saved the day for my organization on numerous occasions. Because we work out of many remote locations, Vonage has enabled to have the reliability of a telephone connection at a much more affordable price than the phone company. Also, in the public safety field, we have to mobilize resources to a lot of different places where we can’t have the benefit of connecting to our operations bases with a landline. With Vonage Business, all we need is an internet connection and we are ready to do what we do best: provide fire protection and EMS. Also, Vonage Business has helped us tremendously with routing calls to the proper specialties of our organization.

Cons

The thing I like least about Vonage Business is the lack of a feature where I could type in a message and the auto-attendant would automatically be created in a pleasant sounding voice. Currently, we have to create our scripts in another program and then import the audio file into Vonage Business.

Saral from BTL India Pvt Ltd

One of the best service provider for VOIP services

Vonage Business Solutions is one of the reputed service providers for VOIP requirements, there is a vast array of plans and services to choose from, as per an individual's requirements. Now Vonage may be used from Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phablets or smartphones too via mobile app. The customer support is efficient and hence one may not be stuck with an issue for too long. There is transparency in service and charges due to monthly pay-as-you-go business model. I will recommend using Vonage Business Solutions for all these reasons.

Pros

Budget VOIP calling plans worldwide. Easy pay-as-you-go business model. Robust Infrastructure, quick and customer friendly customer support. Versatility to use it with various softphones/hardphones. Good Call Quality, Business Reports Functionality, User-friendly UI. One of the oldest brands among VOIP service providers.

Cons

Vonage should offer more functionality with standard plans. I wish call recording feature was standard for a user, without incurring extra charge every month. Not many cons which I may think of at the moment. I also faced some trouble with their Vonage Business Desktop softphone, after which I switched to X-lite, which runs lag free with Vonage Business Solutions.

David from Liquid Church

Premium Pricing, Insufficient Support, Unnecessarily Complex Interface

It provides us with voice communications including an autoattendant. However, the experience has been quite frustrating due to high prices and poor service. The only reason I haven't switched us is because other more important projects are waiting.

Pros

- The mobile app is pretty slick and just works.

Cons

- Pricing is on the higher end for these sort of services and lots of functionality not included by default, must use paid add-on. - The emails they send regularly link to their old admin dashboard, when you click you are prompted to visit the new dashboard, redirected to the individual (instead of admin) dashboard and then have to navigate into the admin dashboard. - The UI has improved leaps and bounds over the years but still is over complicated. - We've had an issue for ~1 yr (maybe more) where we are unable to create new voice recordings for the auto attendant (either using their call in feature or uploading a prerecorded file). Always get the run around on this - it is our browser (we are trying from multiple computers using multiple browsers, and yes we have cleared our cache), etc. Sometimes told there is an issue but it will be fixed by x date (never is). In the end we always have to have them upload the file. This time was told it was our network (but we've done it from multiple networks - office and multiple homes with their own ISPs) using both office and personal computers (e.g., it isn't a security program etc. on our computers).

Sandy from Enfusion

Easy to Use

Vonage's apps for computers and phones makes it a seamless extension of my business.

Pros

I love that you can forward calls and messages to your personal cell phone, eliminating the need for corporate phones should the company desire. In addition, the desktop app makes it easy to make calls (even international ones) from anywhere. I like the integration of a company's contact list and speed dials for international locations--we have a large presence outside of the US and it's so simple to speed dial to Ireland quickly. You would think a US-based company would have trouble with this, but it's honestly so seamless with Vonage. Our Corporate team is very happy with the services they provide at a very fair price. I really appreciate how Vonage makes our workflows easier and more efficient.

Greg from Fed Reporter Inc

Vonage - my view

I have to say . . in the last year, the support has improved tremendously. I think there was a time when mergers and new employees seemed out of touch with the customer but not now. I have been more than pleased with my experience with Vonage lately . . especially call in support. They really do try and figure it out if you have an issue. Nice to see the difference lately! :)

Pros

Software if very easy to use. My overall experience has been good with the software. Pretty self explanatory when it comes to overall review. Drop down selections and menu boxes are easy to understand.

Cons

Found the online phone function or app a little cumbersome. Still a few bugs to work out. I have tried a couple of times and it eventually will be the right route to go with business and functions. I am a little old school . . like the phone on my desk and answer it like a normal. So maybe its the old dog new trick thing . . . I just will keep trying and hopefully it will be just right soon.

Shaumit from Consultadd Inc

Vonage Business - A business worth to do with

Pros

1. Easy to understand and work with. 2. Cost Effective plans. 3. Features like SimulRing, Three-Way Calling, Voicemail, and Call Forwarding are very elite and helpful 4. Its feature of VOIP( Voice Over Internet Protocol) has given Vonage more arena to blossom and help its customers. 5. It is available on web as well on phone, hence it has extended accessiblity 6. The extensions available in Vonage helps one to take the call and call anyone, anywhere. 7. Calls, if missed, can be seen as the Vonage team sends an email regarding calls and voicemails, so there is no delay 8. The text message feature helps me to connect with everyone in case, they mis calls or are in bad network area.

Cons

Some times, there is an issue for call drop. But it is minimal and happens due to poor internet connections.

VOIP Phone System Great for Traveling or Working Remotely

We have been utilizing their service for over 6 six years and it's a really good value for your money considering everything that you get. If you're looking for ways to reduce costs, switch to VOIP with Vonage Business so you don't have to keep buying expensive desktop phones and headsets.

Pros

I like the ease of not having a physical phone that can be a hassle when traveling. We use this in our customer service call center and it allows multiple users to log into a queue and manage calls accordingly. It handles call recordings as well which is great for quality control.

Cons

Their system goes down every now and then, outages that has costs us a few customers. We then have to revert to your mobile phones to make outbound calls which is very inconvenient.

July 2015

Addison from Deerfield Ranch Winery

July 2015

Great features, people and savings. VOiP call quality is what it is.

Pros

We've been with the service since it was Vocalocity and compared to other VOiP telephony providers, their software and support was superior especially when you look at the price. Now there's more parity in the market place but at the time, it was a huge gamechanger for us, since we couldn't afford a traditional PBX. The support team is U.S. based and the call center is in Georgia. They've been nothing but friendly and actually helpful. This is crucial since VOiP is a very advanced, technical type of service.

Cons

VOiP is what it is. It's dependent on both your internet service, the connection to their servers, and their servers themselves. Occasionally their service is down, occasionally the call quality is poor. Sometimes it's on their end, sometimes it's local. You're just not going to have the quality consistency of a regular telephone line. That being said, the features that you get with VOiP balance it out.

Ugochi from Center for Anxiety Relief and Education, PLLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

No complaints- at all

Pros

I’ve been using vonage for my business for the past 6 years. I started using them in Canada and liked them so much that they were the first company I thought of when I relocated to the States. I like that they give their customers great introductory offers at the start. Thereafter, the rates are fair from year to year. If you want to keep the same rate, all you have to do is let them know of a better offer you have received elsewhere. I bet you they try to match it just to keep you. I love em. Vonage is here to stay.

Cons

No cons at all. No kidding. Why must I have one? I can’t think of one....yet

Chris from GooseWorks

Industry: Computer Networking

Great VOIP product with great administrative software

The service works excellent and is a great price. The account administration software is easy to understand and use. THey have made updates to make even easier to use and I like it.

Pros

The account administration software is very intuitive and easy to understand. I can do most anything with my account in this software and the changes happen as soon as I hit save

Cons

In the past they have had glitches where my saved recorded voicemail greetings have been lost and I have to re-record them. I wish it would notify you automatically when the message changes so I would know before a customer lets me know.

Ray from All-In Staffing

Good quality at a good price

You will definitely get more bang for your buck with Vonage Business and you still get all of the features.

Pros

Having the ability to forward your work number to your personal phone is a great feature. You also have the ability to make calls from your personal phone while your work phone number shows up on the recipient's caller ID. There are conference call options along with the mobile app options that will keep you and your team connected from almost anywhere.

Cons

The connection is internet based so if you lose power or your internet goes down, you have no phones.

Sourya from marketing

Excellent for Remote Businesses

I have a company based in the united states but I live abroad. Vonage has made it possible for me to stay in contact with my American clients without them even realizing i'm not in the country.

Pros

Voice to text feature is very important to me as I'm not always in the correct setting to listen to the messages we receive. It's fairly accurate and only seems to have issues with certain accents. The fair pricing and excellent customer service makes Vonage the choice that you are sure to pic.

Cons

At this pricing and the quality of the service, I have no cons.

Teresa Herbic from Author, Contract Writer

Vonage Business Solutions IP Phone is Excellent

Great IP Phone Product! We highly recommend it!

Pros

We had a Vonage Business Solutions IP Phone for about two years for a home office job and absolutely loved it. The price, incredible! The power and the capabilities also exceptional. This is an incredible solutions for a home office environment phone that is cost efficient and easy to use!

Cons

None! We really liked this phone system. We thought the connection may not be good due to being an IP phone, but we had no issues whatsoever. Thank you!

Harsh from NLB Services

Vonage is Just Excellent

Great to have Vonage.

Pros

I have been using Vonage from last 5 years. Its a great think for International calling. The Vonage Mobile Application also do the similar Job. Vonage call quality are really good and the cost of using Vonage is very less. Call forwarding feature really works well. The voice mail are converted into text and sent on your email id is the best feature i like.

Cons

i didn't really found any cons in Vonage, but the application of Vonage of phone something Lag a lot.

Amy from Solutions Alternative Healthcare

Game changer for my business

Pros

I used to carry two cell phones - one personal and one business. Then I got vonage and now I can answer (or not) business calls from my personal cell. I can also send a patient a quick text if I’m not available to my scheduling webpage. Pro tip: if you have an iPad, you can create keyboard “text replacements” in settings and with a couple of click, you can generate responses to customer calls or texts when you are away from the office.

Cons

Now cons so far. Every once in a blue moon the app will kick me out and want to me renter my password which I can never remember but that’s not their fault!

shamroz from Ztek Consulting Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Vonage Business

Great product for connecting the people. Helps us lot in the business. We want to use it in future if the cons above are are solved at least 50%. Thank you.

Pros

This app helps all the people to access their vonage account at home also because many people from India also uses this app mostly recruiting companies. The app has a great UI which attracts the users to use it on daily basis. The great advantage using vongae business app on phone is that we can read the messages if someone texts us because in the office on dialer phones its not possible. I really Enjoy using Vonage Business which give us great advantage to connect to people sitting abroad from India. It has a great Voice quality(HD Quality) and we can hear it very clearly very easy to use and options are very easy to handle.

Cons

what do i like least about it? Its the issue of voice breaking sometimes i understand that there is network problem but when i have a great network then also i face this issue. The names that appear when we receive the calls is not the name of the person actually calling us. This is the main issue i face. Nothing Much.

Very affordable VoIP solution for small businesses

Pros

For a new business or a smaller organization, Vonage is a great solution to get a centralized phone system VoIP set up. The app is great too!

Cons

The support can be a hit or miss and if you run into issues you have to deal with it. Although quality is usually great quality, it can also all depend on your overall internet connectivity which makes it hard to diagnose where the issue is if you start experience call drops or bad quality.

Trish from Big Bear Cool Cabins

All in one

Pros

I like that everything that has to do with our phones is in one place, and there are so many options available, some tools we need, but we do not need them all, so what I like the most is that they can be individually added, cutting cost!

Cons

They changed literally everything without warning, so we missed out on some important faxes, however, they fixed it right away & we are on track again, quick and efficient!

Guillermo from Connex IT & Networking

VoIP

Voice quality is adequate.

Pros

The web dashboard is really comprehensive, you can control almost every aspect of the service. If required, advanced features like call queues can be added to the service.

Cons

Reliability has not been their strong point, with outages that have lasted for hours. There is an online health check site for the service where admins can check status of the Vonage cloud. Price points are not among the cheapest.

I love the easiness of using Vonage Business.

Great communication system in our office with virtually no issues.

Pros

Voicemails are easy to access when not in the office, they also get sent to the company e-mail if nobody answers. Easy to set up phone numbers through the app on a mobile phone for usage of number during off hours out of the office.

Cons

Sean from Capital Adventures, Inc.

Industry: Computer Networking

Vonage Customer Service Complaints

I would like a manager to contact me from Vonage. I recently set up services with Vonage rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Our account number is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I am disgusted with the service I am getting from the Vonage rep. I spent a great deal of time comparing Vonage to Nextiva and decided to go with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assured us he “would not disappear after the sale” as we needed him to help us with a few things getting started. We have called, and text him, numerous times since the completion of our sale. There has been zero follow up from him. However, he had no problem contacting 3,4,5 times a day leading up to the sale. This lack of services runs rampant in our country and I’m sick of it. I have reached out to Vonage 6+ times since. Every single time, I am on hold for 20+ minutes and get nowhere. I’ve emailed them 3 times and keep getting emails directing me to more numbers that have me on hold again for 10+ minutes...resulting in again...sending me somewhere else. Vonage is a frustrating company with disgusting customer service. It’s highly recommended you do you homework and choose a competitor. Vonage will not be seamless...waste of time & money. Sean, President & CEO Capital Adventures, Inc

Pros

I didn’t like it. I liked hearing all the promises, by the second our payment was taken service is non-existent.

Cons

Customer Services/functionality has been horrible!

Reasons for Choosing Vonage Business Solutions

The salesperson [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made a list of promises that sold me. The second he received card information, he has disappeared. Horrible character.

Mike from New Look Painting Company LLC

We update our phone systems to vonage and love it!

We now have multiple phone extensions and we can all be on the phone at the same time without interruption.

Pros

We love that you can create a virtual assistant and transfer calls around the office. It helps my small business appear very professional to our clients!

Cons

To get good phones it costs quite a bit of money. We got mid grade phones and they work good but I'm not able to use a headset or have Bluetooth capabilities

Emily from Vacation Rentals of Santa Barbara

Glad we made the switch to Vonage

Pros

My company recently switched over to Vonage to be our call routing system, and I've personally been a big fan of it. As a vacation rental management company, we need some people to be on call 24/7, some only during the day, some only on certain days during the week, etc. And these people change, week to week, depending on our schedule. It can be pretty confusing, and at first, the Vonage system was not set up specifically to our preferred plan. However, the Vonage support staff was really great in creating a guide for us, and setting up meetings to make sure the system eventually flowed the way we needed it to. Their system is VERY user friendly and intuitive, once you get the hang of it. Everything is clean, the design is sleek, and the customer service is great. What more could you ask for?

Cons

Because the calls come over wifi and do not use cellular, the call quality can sometimes be very spotty. Additionally, as I already mentioned, the flow of Vonage can be difficult to figure out at first.

Anndriene from Urban Initiatives

Household Communication Name

Clear communication that consisted of easy set up, minimal outages in the 10+ years since we've acquired Vonage. Definitely a staple.

Pros

Easy to use equipment with an even more appealing price point in consideration of the nonprofit industry.

Cons

Wireless earpiece equipment is not something that was offered during the initiation of our relationship with Vonage, but definitely more of a common need.

Derek from Strategic Contract Resources

Use it Daily - Great Service and Features

I use Vonage Business Solutions and the Vonage Business Essentials App. Both have been great. There was a slight adjustment to using their technology, but it was quick to pick up, and provides a great foundation for businesses that rely heavily on good phone service. With Business Solutions, the service is good, and the website has some great features to track phone calls, including incoming, outgoing, and internal calls. I've been really pleased. I especially think it is a great service for a sales organization.

Pros

I really like the Vonage Business Essentials app that pairs up so nicely with the Business Solutions package. The accompanying website is great too. With the app, I can send and receive text messages from the app, almost eliminating the need for clients and customers to use my personal cell phone. And it tracks the data (customers called, messages, etc.) used on my cell and reports them on the site. Brilliant!

Cons

There were some initial set up issues, but they were resolved quickly. Now I feel right at home with the product, and it's great.

Vonage, your all in one communications app

Pros

Vonage business is great in giving one of the best VOIP and Messaging solution to businesses. Very easy set up, affordable rates and best of all one of the most eye pleasing ui's to date. Flexibility is also one of it's biggest strengths, allowing users to use it on mobile and web.

Cons

There is really nothing not to like about this software at the moment.

A VoIP Solution for Home-based Workers!

Pros

Vonage Business saved me and my client hundreds of dollars! I use Vonage to connect with my client, our customers and in all other communication we do as a business. Pricing is affordable for small-medium businesses and to start-up businesses as well. Working homebased had been easier with Vonage. Their customer service is extremely friendly!

Cons

It's good that they offer Voicemail Transcription, but sometimes it's not accurate. I had to listen to the voicemail to verify if the transcripted message was correct or not.

Vonage is a top communication performer!

We are closer to having a unified communication tool. The sales team is able to communicate multiple ways to the prospects and customers. Especially having the ability to send text messages!

Pros

I like that Vonage is very user friendly, easy to install and update. Having the ability to send SMS,text message is a great feature.

Cons

Sometimes there is too much static or poor call quality. Or the calls will not connect or drop mid call. Not sure if this is due to a bug or internet connection. My organization is currently using 5G internet.

Jean from Maila Networks

Vonage - have your customers call you anywhere they are

The price is great for the calling plans, for the US, it includes a 1000 minutes to all U.S. locations.

Pros

Very good call quality anywhere in the world, excellent customer support and easy interface to configure.

Cons

The Software is not easy to configure if you decide to use an open source solution such as Asterisk. I requires good knowledge for it to get it working 100%.

Vonage Review

Customer support is very good and the Vonage mobile app lets you text and listen your voice messages. Great work in there team Vonage Good luck !!

Pros

WOW !! Vonage the beautiful internet phone so far on the market, high Voice quality low distraction. Cheaper rates and faster connectivity.

Cons

Nothing to say anything as everything is good about it.

Rachel from StarChapter LLC

The softphone integrates with my other systems perfectly

The best softphone available for companies. I would recommend it.

Pros

I appreciate not only the clear collaboration with my outbound calls, email communications, marketing & sales CRM systems that I use daily, but I appreciate that my voicemails are tied in. I receive emails with updates, which improves my connection rate. Also, although I do not use the outgoing SMS capabilities because of legal reasons, I am able to receive text messages, which leads to an improvement on my connection rate with my customers.

Cons

We do not use the reporting tool because it does not integrate with the other vendors we work with.

Barbara from Big Bear Cool Cabins

VOIP Phone Services

Overall a great solution, easy set up and you save a ton of money monthly.

Pros

Easy and simple self set up. Many options available, from call ques to multiple private lines. Very user friendly. Very affordable pricing compared to Regular landline services.

Cons

The set up can take a while if you have multiple extensions.

Pam from Georgialina Physical Therapy

Billing Manager

Pros

The ease of using the system for programming phones, listening to calls, setting up voicemails and entering email addresses.

Cons

The explanation of each part of the system is not always clear. For example, the options do not always explain the outcome - what will actually be affected by selecting an option.

Layleth from Pancita's Pregnancy Spa

Amazing way to control a call center, amazing reports and great customer service team in case needed

Amazing software I love it !

Pros

The fact that you can hear call and monitor every operator on the company, its very uhser friendly and it is an amazing way to monitor your

Cons

The only thing that I would change is the fact that the app for your cell doesn't allow your to hear recorded calls or monitor calls.

Courtney from Grace Street Services

All in All a Great Software/ Viop Phone System

I have been using Vonage for about three years now. I find the software to be fantastic, however I think they could be a little faster on the customer support side of things. There are many great features such as virtual lines, virtual receptionist for both open and closed hours, run and print reports, send voicemails to emails, transfer calls between phones, send calls to your mobile devices and more!

Pros

I love being able to control the entire phone system for all three of our locations from my laptop! I have fixed phone issues while being out of state! You can not get more convenient than that!

Cons

Costumer service is slow! Often times you are placed in a que and you have to wait to be called back. Not very convenient when your business's phones are down. That being said the actual staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I also wish they had some better tutorials for all their features.

Michael from Accushield

Vonage-A great business plan for a small or large company!

I love how you are cost effective and help save us money in the long haul, and we are only a small business. How much more can you do for larger corporations! Thanks Vonage!

Pros

I love how user friendly it is. It's great for our small business where there are zero interruptions while using the phone. It's easy to ping the device so that when I am away from the office, all calls can go straight to my cell. It's very simple to walkthrough the software and walkthrough the app.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I can think of that I want to critique. Thank you Vonage for your loyalty, great customer service and easy to use software.

Sean from 2nd State Insurance

Perfect App For Bringing Your Work Phone On The Go

Pros

Great interface. Very easy to dial out/answer calls/check voicemails. Seems to get better with every update - the texting function that was added makes the app better than my office phone.

Cons

Can lose connectivity somewhat quickly where internet service is spotty.